Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Cristiano Ronaldo

130542 messaggi

Home

Modric: ‘CR7 congratulated me’

https://www.football-italia.net/127643/modric-‘cr7-congratulated-me’

Sep 7, 2018

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric plays down the Cristiano Ronaldo controversy - “he sent me a message to congratulate me”.

The Juventus striker didn’t attend the Champions League draw last week, where Modric beat him to the Player of the Year award.

It has been reported that the Portuguese was angry that the award went to his former teammate, but the Croatian denies that.

“Cristiano sent me a message to congratulate me,” Modric said, as reported by Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We are and will remain friends.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Albiol not buying Ronaldo drought

https://www.football-italia.net/127781/albiol-not-buying-ronaldo-drought

Sep 10, 2018

Raul Albiol is not buying Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus drought. “He didn’t score at the start of last season yet finished up with mindboggling numbers.”

Ronaldo failed to score in his first three Serie A appearances for Juve, leading some to suggest the No 7 was struggling with Italian defences, but Albiol – while reiterating his former Real Madrid teammate would probably not score 40 goals – warned it was only a phase. 

“It’s true that in Italy, football is more tactical and defensive, as well as being very physical, so you have to know how to play,” the Napoli defender told AS.

“Cristiano’s a great player with tremendous quality, but in Italy it’ll be harder for him to score 40 goals.

“Also, I hope he doesn’t because it would be good for Juventus but bad for Napoli. He also started slowly with Madrid last season.

“He didn’t score goals at the start of the campaign, yet he finished up again with some mindboggling numbers.

“If Cristiano has spent his entire career scoring bags of goals every season, it’s not by chance.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Del Piero: Ronaldo like LeBron James

https://www.football-italia.net/127864/del-piero-ronaldo-lebron-james

Sep 12, 2018

Alessandro Del Piero has compared Juventus’ signing of Cristiano Ronaldo to LeBron James joining Los Angeles Lakers.

Ronaldo’s arrival over the summer was seen as a statement of intent from Juve that they were targeting the Champions League, while the Lakers signed arguably the world’s best basketball player in James after eight years of no NBA conference titles.

“Bad results can affect you, that’s for sure, but the recent Finals played at the end of two extraordinary seasons were lost against stronger teams,” Del Piero, 25 years to the day he made his Bianconeri debut, told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“It’s not because of a curse. It’s happened to teams who are at least as strong as Juve. It’s dangerous because the expectations are so big and they risk crushing you.

“However, it’s likely [they’ll win it] because the Champions League is their big objective. I’ll also say it’s fascinating: this desire to throw their hearts over the obstacle.

“That’s been shown by the club with such an ambitious project. I like it a lot. It’s like the Lakers with LeBron James…

“Ronaldo’s an extraordinary champion and he has the mentality that only sporting greats have.

“He’ll know how to spread it throughout the team. My first reaction when I heard that Juve were going to sign Ronaldo? I simply didn’t believe it, I thought it was a hoax.

“I’d certainly beat him in a free-kick challenge, although if I don’t then I have the excuse that I’ve stopped playing for a while…

“Having interviewed him for Sky, what struck me most was what he said on air: his comments about winning mentality, his obsession with preparation and training, his ability to always set new objectives and create extraordinary motivations for himself.

“In those words, in which I sincerely found myself, there was the essence of sport. It explained why champions have something more.

“He’ll discover what Juve are about by himself, in everyday life. Not just in Turin. Juventus are everywhere because they have fans everywhere.

“He’ll soon discover what a great responsibility and honour it is to play for their shirt.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Cristiano Ronaldo: My son thinks…

https://www.football-italia.net/128140/ronaldo-my-son-thinks

Sep 18, 2018

Confidence seems to run in Cristiano Ronaldo’s family as the Juventus forward reveals ‘my son says he’ll be better than me’.

It is a father-and-son affair at Juve, with Cristiano Jr following in his dad’s footsteps and playing for the Bianconeri’s Under-9 team.

“I hope Cris, my son, will be like his daddy,” he told reporters.

“He says he’ll be better than me, but I think he’ll find it difficult.”

Mundo Deportivo reports Cristiano Jr is already scoring ‘lots of goals’ for the Old Lady’s U9 side, while the 33-year-old finally opened his account for the senior team over the weekend.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Lippi: Ronaldo red a ‘hallucination’

https://www.football-italia.net/128274/lippi-ronaldo-red-hallucination

Sep 21, 2018

Marcello Lippi has called for VAR to be brought into the Champions League ‘immediately’ after Cristiano Ronaldo’s red card, which was ‘a hallucination’.

Felix Brych’s decision to send off Ronaldo for pulling Jeison Murillo’s hair during Juventus’ 2-0 win at Valencia was roundly criticised, and Lippi made it clear VAR had become a necessity in the Champions League.

“The red for CR7 was because a person had a hallucination,” the former Bianconeri boss told Tuttosport.

“You can’t risk compromising a game and, above all, a competition with a moment like that, which could result in a two-match ban.

“Now UEFA should come out and say, ‘gentlemen, we were wrong.’ You can’t go back on it because Ronaldo has already been sent off and the game is over, but a ban would be absurd.

“Therefore, there shouldn’t be one and we immediately implement VAR in the Champions League.

“Juventus are prepared for everything and any eventuality. They’re the favourites for the Champions League, together with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Manchester City and PSG.

“Let’s say that compared to the last few years, Juve are in that group of clubs. Could Ronaldo have completely avoided with Murillo? We’re talking about a champion who, before the other night, had never been sent off, and Cristiano had played 154 matches in the Champions League.

“He did nothing wrong against Valencia. The world rightly considers Ronaldo a star, but first of all he’s a lad who is always respectful and very helpful. His tears at Mestalla confirmed that.”

The China Coach then gave his opinion on the Douglas Costa spitting storm, which resulted in a four-match ban for the Juve winger.

“It was wrong: at certain levels we must know how to contain ourselves,” he added.

“The case is closed: he’s been punished and now he must keep quiet. I see no connection with that and Ronaldo’s red.

“One was guilty of a gesture that wasn’t justifiable, while the other did nothing wrong.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Perez: ‘Ronaldo wanted to leave’

https://www.football-italia.net/128300/
perez-‘ronaldo-wanted-leave’

Sep 21, 2018

Real Madrid President Florentino Perez says Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo “wanted to leave for personal reasons” but “this will always be his home”.

The Ballon d’Or left Los Merengues this summer in a €100m deal, ending his time in Spain as the club’s top goalscorer with 450 goals in just 438 games.

“The release clauses that Real Madrid set for our players are to be dissuading,” Perez told club delegates, as reported by OK Diario.

“The most profitable sale this year was that of Cristiano. He wanted to leave for personal reasons, and when everyone is converging on one solution you come to an agreement.

“No-one offered Real Madrid more than Juventus’ €100m. We can’t do anything but thank Ronaldo for all he did with this shirt.

“He’s the best ever after [Alfredo] Di Stefano and this will always be his home.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo 'persecuted' by UEFA?

https://www.football-italia.net/128325/ronaldo-persecuted-uefa

Sep 22, 2018

Spanish newspaper Marca claims Cristiano Ronaldo and his entourage feel “persecuted” by UEFA since joining Juventus.

The rapport with UEFA has been deteriorating rapidly since he left Real Madrid.

He didn’t turn up to the Champions League draw ceremony after learning he’d been snubbed for the Player of the Year award in favour of teammate Luka Modric.

Ronaldo was then sent off in his Champions League debut for Juventus, a 2-0 win over Valencia, for lightly tugging Jeison Murillo’s hair.

According to Marca, Ronaldo and his entourage believe they are being “persecuted” by UEFA and fear a heavy ban as further punishment.

This reflects what Tuttosport and the Corriere dello Sport wrote in the aftermath of the Valencia game, that Ronaldo no longer had the ‘protection’ of Real Madrid and was more harshly dealt with by referees.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo to snub FIFA awards?

https://www.football-italia.net/128398/ronaldo-snub-fifa-awards

Sep 24, 2018

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo will reportedly snub The Best FIFA Football Awards ceremony on Monday.

Ronaldo was expected in London to defend his The Best FIFA Men’s Player crown, which he was up for alongside Mohamed Salah and Luka Modric.

However, Tuttosport claims the No 7 will not be present, similar to how he skipped the Champions League group-stage draw earlier in the month.

The newspaper explains his desire to focus on Wednesday’s Serie A match against Bologna is behind his decision, given Juve face Napoli at the weekend.

On the other hand, there are whispers that it could be linked to former Real Madrid teammate Luka Modric being the favourite for the award.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo banned for one game

215801501-c5595eb8-50f6-470e-a060-546bee

https://www.football-italia.net/128555/ronaldo-banned-one-game

Sep 27, 2018

Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo will be available to face Manchester United, but has been given a one-game ban by UEFA.

The Ballon d’Or was sent off against Valencia in the Champions League, and an investigation was opened into his conduct, as is standard procedure.

The Bianconeri made no appeal, given how hard it would be to win one, so CR7 was always facing at least one match out.

Today UEFA has announced its decision, opting “to suspend the Juventus Football Club player Cristiano Ronaldo for one (1) UEFA competition match for which he would be otherwise eligible”.

That means the Portuguese will miss the match against Young Boys, but will be available for his return to Old Trafford.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo denies rape allegations

https://www.football-italia.net/128830/ronaldo-denies-rape-allegations

Oct 3, 2018

Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo reiterates that he “firmly denies” rape allegations made against him.

The Ballon d’Or rejected the claims made by Kathryn Mayorga in Der Spiegel and has already threatened legal action.

According to the German magazine, 34-year-old Ms Mayorga filed a report with Las Vegas police shortly after the alleged incident in 2009.

She then reportedly reached an out-of-court settlement with Ronaldo in 2010, receiving $375,000 (£288,000) to never go public with the allegations.

Her lawyers claim that the non-disclosure agreement is void.

Nevada police have re-opened the investigation into the allegations, which Ronaldo denies and for which he has never been charged, and he issued a statement today.

“I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me,” he wrote on Twitter.

“Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in.

“Keen as I may be to clear my name, I refuse to feed the media spectacle created by people seeking to promote themselves at my expense.

“My clear conscious will thereby allow me to await with tranquillity the results of any and all investigations.”

I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me. Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in. Keen as I may be to clear my name, I refuse to feed the media spectacle created by people seeking to promote themselves at my expense.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Juventus stand by Ronaldo

https://www.football-italia.net/128902/juventus-stand-ronaldo

Oct 4, 2018

Juventus have broken their silence on the rape allegations against Cristiano Ronaldo, insisting these events “do not change the opinion” of the player.

The Ballon d’Or winner is the subject of a re-opened investigation in Las Vegas from 2009 and his accuser’s lawyers held a Press conference last night.

The legal team for Kathryn Mayorga said they could release some of the evidence from the case, including a rape kit and questionnaire seemingly filled out by Ronaldo.

While Ronaldo has firmly denied all the allegations, Juventus have until now stayed silent, but released a statement via Twitter this evening.

“Cristiano Ronaldo has shown in recent months his great professionalism and dedication, which is appreciated by everyone at Juventus.

“The events allegedly dating back to almost 10 years ago do not change this opinion, which is shared by anyone who has come into contact with this great champion.”

There are growing reports sponsors and charities, such as EA Sports and Save the Children, are considering dropping Ronaldo due to the allegations.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Sponsors 'concerned' by Ronaldo case

https://www.football-italia.net/128910/sponsors-concerned-ronaldo-case

Oct 4, 2018

Nike and EA Sports are “closely monitoring” the rape allegations against Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo, they confirmed in statements.

Police in Las Vegas have re-opened the 2009 investigation after Kathryn Mayorga came forward with new information.

Her lawyers held a press conference last night, warning they could release key pieces of evidence to the public.

She reached an out-of-court settlement with Ronaldo in 2010, receiving $375,000 to never go public with the allegations.

“We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and will continue to closely monitor the situation,” said Nike in a statement.

EA Sports also have a sponsorship deal with Ronaldo and gave a similar statement to the Associated Press.

“We have seen the concerning report that details allegations against Cristiano Ronaldo. We are closely monitoring the situation, as we expect cover athletes and ambassadors to conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent with EA's values.”

Juventus released their own statement of sorts, as it was only in the form of two tweets, never appearing on their club website.

“Cristiano Ronaldo has shown in recent months his great professionalism and dedication, which is appreciated by everyone at Juventus.

“The events allegedly dating back to almost 10 years ago do not change this opinion, which is shared by anyone who has come into contact with this great champion.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: Juve share price falls

https://www.football-italia.net/128918/ronaldo-juve-share-price-falls

Oct 5, 2018

Juventus’ share price has fallen by more than five percent in the wake of Cristiano Ronaldo’s rape allegations.

AFP reports Juve’s stock price on the Borsa Italiana fell to €1.25 at 11:00 CET on Friday, representing a drop of 5.37%, although the market is down 0.93%.

It also marks a sharp decline since Tuesday, when the stock came in at €1.45, and stark contrast to when it shot up after Ronaldo’s arrival in July.

The No 7’s chief sponsors Nike and EA Sports have already issued statements of concern with regard to the allegations, while the Bianconeri leapt to his defence in a controversial statement.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Juve: 'Total support for Ronaldo'

https://www.football-italia.net/128980/juve-total-support-ronaldo

Oct 6, 2018

Juventus director Fabio Paratici expressed “total support” for Cristiano Ronaldo after rape allegations. “He has always been very active on social issues.”

The Portugal international is accused of raping model Kathryn Mayorga in Las Vegas in 2009 and her lawyers argue the non-disclosure agreement is void.

Ronaldo is in the starting XI for today’s Serie A match against Udinese.

“We have already made clear our total support for the player, who has always been very active on social issues and been a great professional beyond reproach, as confirmed by his teammates,” Paratici told Sky Sport Italia.

“We are behind him all the way. He has been an exemplary professional and an exemplary person throughout his career."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo evidence 'not lost'

https://www.football-italia.net/129111/ronaldo-evidence-not-lost

Oct 10, 2018

Las Vegas police are quoted as saying the original evidence in the Cristiano Ronaldo rape investigation hasn’t been lost, while Mario Balotelli’s ex rushed to his defence.

The investigation was re-opened after US model Kathryn Mayorga came forward in German magazine Der Spiegel, claiming the 2009 non-disclosure agreement she signed was invalid.

Portuguese paper Observador contacted the spokesman for the Las Vegas Police Department, who is quoted as denying the reports evidence from the 2009 investigation had been misplaced.

“The evidence has not disappeared, it is still the same that we gathered in 2009 and is still in our possession,” spokesman Jacinto Rivera is quoted as saying.

“We cannot get into the details of the case. It has not yet been decided when we’ll speak to Ronaldo, as he is out of the country. Every time a crime is investigated, obviously we need to speak to the person who is accused of committing that crime.”

However, the spokesman also made clear that the Juventus forward has not been charged with anything and this would only be an information-gathering exercise.

Meanwhile, Mayorga’s lawyer Leslie Stovall confirmed that they want to talk to several of Ronaldo’s former girlfriends, as they believe “it will help build a picture of Mr Ronaldo’s behaviour which could prove vital to our case.”

There has already been one coming forward from an unexpected source, as Italian presenter Raffaella Fico spoke to Rai Radio 1 today and revealed her relationship.

“I was Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend for 11 months, at the time he was playing for Manchester United,” she said.

“One is always stunned when reading about such allegations. Ronaldo is a normal, relaxed guy and was always a real gentleman with me.

“He’d train even at home, doing exercises for his abs after dinner while watching a film. He must’ve done four or five sets of 20.”

It’s surprising because Fico is most famous for having a daughter with Mario Balotelli, who at the time was playing for Manchester City.

They were together from June 2011 to April 2012.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo documents 'fabricated'

https://www.football-italia.net/129153/ronaldo-documents-fabricated

Oct 10, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo’s lawyer released a statement claiming the legal documents published by Der Spiegel relating to rape allegations were “altered and/or completely fabricated.”

The German magazine was the first to break the story of model Kathryn Mayorga’s allegations and claims the 2009 non-disclosure agreement was invalid.

She signed a $375,000 settlement not to make her claims public, but Juventus star Ronaldo’s lawyer Peter Christiansen released a statement following the publication of documents Der Spiegel says were part of the deal.

“I have been hired to represent Cristiano Ronaldo with respect to the recent civil complaint arising from events alleged to have occurred in 2009, all of which were the subject of a mutual release between the parties in 2010.

“Given the breach of that agreement by the other side and the inflammatory accusations that have been lodged in the ensuing days as a result, Mr Ronaldo feels compelled to no longer stand silent and in fact, is entitled under the agreement to respond proportionately in kind.

“To be clear, Cristiano Ronaldo vehemently denies all the accusations in this civil action, in consistency with what he has done in the last nine years.

“The documents that allegedly contain statements by Mr. Ronaldo and were reproduced in the media are pure inventions.

“By 2015, dozens of entities (including law firms) in different parts of Europe were attacked and their electronic data stolen by a cybercriminal.

“This hacker tried to sell such information, and a media outlet irresponsibly ended up publishing some of the stolen documents, significant parts of which were altered and / or completely fabricated. Once again, for the avoidance of doubt, Cristiano Ronaldo's position has always been, and continues to be, that what happened in 2009 in Las Vegas was completely consensual.

“Cristiano Ronaldo does not deny that he agreed to enter into an agreement, but the reasons that led him to do so are at least to be distorted.

“This agreement is by no means a confession of guilt. What happened was simply that Cristiano Ronaldo merely followed the advice of his advisors in order to put an end to the outrageous accusations made against him, in order precisely to avoid attempts, such as those we are now witnessing, to destroy a reputation built thanks to hard work, athletic ability and behavioral correction. Unfortunately, it is now involved in the type of litigation that is very common in the United States.

“Although Cristiano Ronaldo is accustomed to being the subject of media attention, inherent in the fact that he is a famous person, it is absolutely deplorable that the media continue to propagate and stimulate an intentional defamation campaign based on stolen and easily manipulated digital documents.

“Cristiano Ronaldo has mandated his lawyers in the United States and Europe to deal with all legal aspects and expresses full confidence that the truth will prevail, despite the corruption of counterinformation, and in which the laws of Nevada will be enforced and respected.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Perisic picks ultimate player

https://www.football-italia.net/129201/perisic-picks-ultimate-player

Oct 11, 2018

Inter winger Ivan Perisic picks the elements of his ideal player, admitting Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo is the best “when it comes to skill”.

The Croatian was asked to pick one player who excels in a certain area, and combine them to make the ultimate footballer.

“When it comes to free-kicks I’d choose [Christian] Eriksen from Tottenham,” Perisic began, in a feature for UEFA’s official website.

“The player with the best vision is Kevin de Bruyne from Manchester City. I think the best finisher is Tottenham’s Harry Kane.

“When it comes to dribbling, [Lionel] Messi is by far the best player. The best header is Sergio Ramos of Real Madrid.

“In terms of winning the ball back I think the best player is Casemiro of Real Madrid.

“Then when it comes to skill Cristiano Ronaldo is the best.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Real Madrid sue over Ronaldo

https://www.football-italia.net/129196/real-madrid-sue-over-ronaldo

Oct 11, 2018

Real Madrid have announced that they will sue Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manhã over allegations about Cristiano Ronaldo.

An investigation has been re-opened in Nevada into allegations that the Juventus striker raped a woman in 2009, something he denies and for which he has never been charged.

A newspaper in his native Portugal claimed that Los Merengues had known of the allegations and ordered CR7 to pay off his accuser before they signed him for a world record fee that summer.

“Real Madrid C. F. can today announce that the club has taken legal action against the Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manhã for publishing categorically false information in an effort to seriously damage the image of this club,” the Champions League holders said in a statement.

“Real Madrid has absolutely no knowledge of any of the information that the newspaper published with regard to the player Cristiano Ronaldo, and therefore the club was unable to take action on a matter of which it had no knowledge.

“Real Madrid has demanded total rectification of the situation from the aforementioned newspaper.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Barzagli: 'Ronaldo great professional'

https://www.football-italia.net/129216/barzagli-ronaldo-great-professional

Oct 11, 2018

Andrea Barzagli said Cristiano Ronaldo is “proving himself a great professional” at Juventus and together they intend to win it all.

The Bianconeri have won every game so far between Serie A and the Champions League, but there has also been controversy off the field with Ronaldo denying rape claims and Las Vegas police re-opening the 2009 investigation.

“He’s calm. Obviously, it’s not his best period off the field, but he is proving himself a great professional,” Barzagli told Sky Sport Italia.

“Against Udinese, he scored one of his goals. He’s one of the greats and is showing that on the field. We hope he can bring some of the result he achieved throughout his career and which we, unfortunately, haven’t yet enjoyed.

“It has been a convincing start to the season with fine performances and, in my view, a strong team spirit. It won’t be easy to win them all, and it’ll get tougher the more we go forward.

“This team was built to go all the way in every competition. There’s room for improvement and we want to finish the job.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo first to hit 400

https://www.football-italia.net/129567/ronaldo-first-hit-400

Oct 20, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo has made history as the first ever player to score 400 goals throughout Europe’s top five leagues.

The Portuguese talent was on target again for Juventus today against Genoa for what was his fifth Serie A goal in the ninth appearance.

If this is added to his 311 goals in La Liga for Real Madrid and the 84 scored in the Premier League for Manchester United, the total comes to 400.

It took him 497 games in these three leagues to achieve the tally of 400 goals.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Ronaldo: I deserve Ballon d'Or

https://www.football-italia.net/129987/ronaldo-i-deserve-ballon-dor

Oct 29, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo claims he ‘deserves’ the Ballon d’Or, Juventus were ‘a good move’ and that Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez ‘never spoke from the heart’.

Speaking to France Football, in an interview that will be released in its entirety on Tuesday, Ronaldo also revealed the pain his mother and sisters were going through as a result of the rape allegations levelled against him.

“I already know, in my heart, that I’m one of the best players in history,” explained the former Madrid superstar.

“I’ve said many times that winning a sixth Ballon d’Or isn’t an obsession, but of course I want to win my sixth Ballon d’Or!

“I’d be lying if I said otherwise. I’m working for it as I work to score goals and win games without making it an obsession. I think I deserve the Ballon d’Or, yes.

“Joining Juve was a good move, a successful one. I did a lot of good things at Madrid and had some incredible moments, which I’ll always remember, with great teammates and fans.

“However I think after nine years there, the time had come for me to change clubs and move on.

“My relationship with Florentino Perez never went beyond business. What he used to say to me didn’t come from his heart.

“I explained everything to my partner [about the rape allegations]. My son, Cristiano Jr, is too young to understand it. I feel the worst for my mother and sisters.

“They’re stunned by it all but, at the same time, very angry. This is the first time that I’ve seen them in this state.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Matuidi: Ronaldo a machine!

https://www.football-italia.net/130089/matuidi-ronaldo-machine

Oct 31, 2018

Blaise Matuidi has revealed how Juventus were ‘all dead tired after the match against Manchester United, except Cristiano Ronaldo.’

Ronaldo has started hitting form for Juve since his €112m transfer from Real Madrid over the summer, with seven goals in his last seven Serie A appearances.

“We were all dead tired after the match against Manchester United and the day after, except Cristiano,” Matuidi told RMC Sport.

“He’s been working like crazy ever since he got here. He’s been at it more than anyone else and he told me he ‘had to’ behave like that.

“That’s why at 33, he’s been an example for all of us and given us an extra stimulus. His influence isn’t limited to his work during the week.

“He’s also crucial over the 90 minutes. He can do things that others can’t to help improve the team’s game.

“Everyone feels much stronger alongside him. He’s a leader in this sense.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Mendes: Ronaldo has improved Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/130390/mendes-ronaldo-has-improved-juve

Nov 7, 2018

Jorge Mendes believes Cristiano Ronaldo has ‘improved Juventus a lot’ and will win this year’s Ballon d’Or.

Ronaldo has started hitting form for Juve since his €112m arrival from Madrid, who in turn have struggled badly in their first season without the five-time Ballon d’Or winner.

“I think Ronaldo will win the Ballon d’Or this year,” the super-agent said at an event in Lisbon.

“He’s doing really well, he’s the best of this generation and in the history of football.

“In my opinion, it’s enough to see what Real Madrid were before and what they are now, without Cristiano.

“The same can be said of Juventus, who have improved a lot.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

'In lieu of flowers, send CR7 goals' :| 

https://www.football-italia.net/130860/lieu-flowers-send-cr7-goals

Nov 18, 2018

A Juventus fan had an unusual request on his funeral notice. “In lieu of flowers, please send Cristiano Ronaldo goals.”

The 77-year-old nicknamed Il Doro, real name Mario Stefanini, died on Thursday and his funeral was held on Saturday afternoon.

As is customary in Italy, a poster was printed up and placed in the town of Fornaci di Barga, near Lucca, to announce his death.

“Mario Stefanini, ‘Il Doro’, aged 77. His children and family announce the sad news.

“The funeral will be on Saturday at the Loppia cemetery.

“In lieu of flowers, please send CR7 goals.”

There is a trend now to urge charity donations in lieu of flowers, although it remains to be seen if Ronaldo will have a special dedication for the dearly departed fan.

cr7-funeral-notice.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Paratici: 'Only a madman doubts CR7'

https://www.football-italia.net/131137/paratici-only-madman-doubts-cr7

Nov 24, 2018

Juventus director Fabio Paratici said “only a madman” would doubt Cristiano Ronaldo, despite missing out on the Ballon d’Or.

It is widely reported the Portugal international won’t even be in the top three for the trophy this year, despite taking Real Madrid to their third consecutive Champions League title.

“Only a madman would say Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t a great player, one of the most important in the history of football,” Paratici told Sky Sport Italia just 24 hours after he was formally appointed new director general.

“It seems strange that he won’t win the Ballon d’Or after 15 decisive goals last season, and unfortunately we know about that, as some of them were against us.”

Paratici replaces Beppe Marotta, who is now on the verge of taking on a new job with Inter.

“I am very fond of Marotta personally, he is a great director and I am sure he’ll prove that at Inter too.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti