Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Cristiano Ronaldo

130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo matches Anastasi record

https://www.football-italia.net/131141/ronaldo-matches-anastasi-record

Nov 24, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo is the first Juventus player to score nine goals in his opening 13 Serie A games since Pietro Anastasi in 1968-69.

The Portugal international hit the milestone during this evening’s match against SPAL in Turin.

Although it took him until the fourth round to break his duck, scoring both goals in a 2-1 victory over Sassuolo, there has been no stopping him since.

In his last 10 Serie A games, CR7 has contributed nine goals and five assists.

It means he joins Genoa forward Krzysztof Piatek as the Capocannoniere in Serie A on nine goals.

He is also the first Juventus player to reach nine in his debut 13 Serie A games since Anastasi in 1968-69.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

CR7 and Griezmann snub Ballon d'Or

https://www.football-italia.net/131437/cr7-and-griezmann-snub-ballon-dor

Dec 1, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann will reportedly snub the Ballon d’Or ceremony on Monday, as Luka Modric is set to win.

According to Sky Sport Italia, both the Juventus star and Atletico Madrid forward will opt not to attend the France Football get-together.

There are multiple reports that Modric will become the first Croatian to take the trophy for Player of the Year, as he won the Champions League with Real Madrid and reached the World Cup Final with Croatia.

It’s still not clear who the runners-up will be, as some have pointed to PSG and France striker Kylian Mbappé and Real Madrid and France defender Raphael Varane.

Ronaldo had already decided not to attend the Champions League awards ceremony after finding out his former Real Madrid teammate Modric was the winner of the main award.

Griezmann and Atletico Madrid did not hide their frustration when reports emerged he was not even on the Ballon d’Or podium.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Juve and Ronaldo set records

https://www.football-italia.net/131475/juve-and-ronaldo-set-records

Dec 2, 2018

Juventus are having the best Serie A start to a season since three points were introduced for a win, while Cristiano Ronaldo matches John Charles.

The Bianconeri came away from the Stadio Franchi with a 3-0 victory over Fiorentina this evening, their 13th win in the opening 14 rounds.

The only hiccup was a 1-1 home draw with Genoa.

Juve are now on 40 points after just 14 games, the best start to a season for any Serie A club since three points were introduced for a win in 1994.

If they continue at this pace, the Old Lady would finish the campaign on 108 points.

That would surpass the current Serie A record, set by Antonio Conte’s Juve in 2013-14 of 102 points.

Cristiano Ronaldo is also now joint Capocannoniere on 10 Serie A goals, but more importantly is the first Juventus player to score 10 in his debut 14 league appearances since John Charles in 1957-58.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo sister: Ballon d'Or is rotten!

Pallone d'Oro, la 'tribù' di CR7 si ribella

https://www.football-italia.net/131585/ronaldo-sister-ballon-dor-rotten

Dec 4, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo’s sister claims ‘rottenness, the mafia and moneygrabbers’ were behind the Juventus forward not retaining the Ballon d’Or.

Ronaldo failed to add to his five Ballon d’Ors on Monday evening as former Juventus teammate Luka Modric ended his recent run of victories, prompting a furious backlash from Elma Aveiro.

“Unfortunately this is the rottenness of the world we live in, between the mafia and moneygrabbers,” she wrote on Instagram.

“However, many people and I will see so much more, especially justice. The power of God is greater than this rottenness. God may take his time, but he never forgets.”

Katia, on the other hand, was less provocative, posting: “Best player in the world...

“For those who understand football, it’s clear. I’m worried about the future of football.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: Juve like no-one else. Messi, come to Italy!

https://www.football-italia.net/131844/ronaldo-juve-no-one-else

https://www.football-italia.net/131845/ronaldo-messi-come-italy

Dec 10, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo believes he made ‘the right decision at the right time’ to join Juventus, who ‘are different to everyone else’.

Juve stunned the world of football with their €112m deal to sign Ronaldo from Real Madrid over the summer, and the No 7 admits he ‘felt a connection’ with the Bianconeri when he faced them in the Champions League last season. 

“Italy’s been great so far,” he told Corriere dello Sport.

“The Press always speaks well of me, although it’s true that I’ve only just got here! 

“Turin is certainly different to Madrid. It’s smaller but quaint. I like the place, the people and the club.

“Juventus are fantastic and organised, with some hard-working players. I was immediately impressed by them.

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has challenged Lionel Messi to join him in Serie A. “Maybe it’s him who misses me…”

Ronaldo not only ended a nine-year association with Madrid over the summer but also his personal rivalry with the Barcelona superstar, given they regularly contested the Clasico and dominated the Ballon d’Or podium.

“I can say this is the best group I’ve been a part of,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Here we’re a team. Some players feels bigger than others at other clubs, whereas here everyone’s rowing on the same boat. We’re all humble and we want to win.

“If Dybala or Mandzukic don’t score, you still see them happy and similing. For me it’s beautiful, I can sense the difference.

“The players at Madrid are humble too, but here... I feel they are more so. It’s very different to Madrid and more of a family here.

“The past has passed. Now I want to win with Juve, I have to defend these colours. The rest doesn’t matter. If I played against Real, I’d try to give my best.

“I’ve seen you write about James, Bale and Asensio, but to be honest Juventus don’t need other players.

“You must talk to the President about that. As for the future, I don’t know. Marcelo’s strong, our doors are open to good players and Marcelo is one of them.

“I’ve never bet on anything with Allegri, only in games with Dybala, Mandzukic and Khedira. I win 99 percent of the time, maybe a few euros or a bottle of wine.

“I’ve built up a collection of three bottles and 200-300 euros in the dressing room! As for Messi, maybe it’s him who misses me...

“I’ve played in England, Spain, Italy, Portugal and for my national team, while he’s still in Spain.

“Maybe he needs me more... For me, life is a challenge, I like it and I like to make people happy.

“I’d like him to come to Italy one day. I hope he accepts the challenge like me, but if he’s happy there then I respect that.

“He’s a fantastic player and a good guy, but I don’t miss anything here. This is my new life and I’m happy.” 

“I had several offers to leave Madrid. I’ll never say which ones, but Juventus are a solid club. They have so much history. Two Champions League Finals, seven League titles...

“I knew the atmosphere of their stadium. I’d played in Italy several times before, a couple of times against Juventus.

“I felt a connection and then everything else. I couldn’t be 100 percent sure that I was joining the best club in the world, given I spent nine years at Madrid, but I’m 100% sure I made the right decision at the right time.

“Juve are different to everyone else in many ways, even in the way they treat me. Small details make a big difference.

“However, I prefer to emphasise similarities. Manchester United, Real and Juve are the top teams in their respective countries, but here the roads are divided.

“Italian teams, for example, tend to defend more on the field, while things are much more relaxed away from football in Spain.

“In Italy, the concentration, dedication and commitment are greater. At the end of the day, the level is similar.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo 'accepts prison sentence'

https://www.football-italia.net/132032/ronaldo-accepts-prison-sentence

Dec 14, 2018

Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo will reportedly plead guilty to four counts of tax fraud in a Spanish court and accept a two-year suspended prison sentence.

Ronaldo has already been found guilty of defrauding the Spanish state of €14.7m in relation to image rights and repaid €13.4m of that figure.

However, the law stipulates he must appear in front of court to formalise the charges and a legal negotiation to avoid this appearance by paying €375,000 has been rejected.

According to reports in Spain, Ronaldo committed four years’ worth of tax fraud between 2011 and 2014, comprising of four individual crimes, which totalled €14,768,897.

The imposition of a two-year prison term means he will not serve any time in jail due to his being a first offence, while no custodial sentence can be applied to terms of less than two years and one day.

Nonetheless, the Spanish treasury would want the two-year sentence to stand so the Portuguese is obliged to serve a sentence if he commits a second offence.

It is alleged that Ronaldo’s problems with the taxman in Spain were behind his €112m to Juve from Real Madrid over the summer.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Mendes: 'CR7 only wanted Juventus'

https://www.football-italia.net/132360/mendes-cr7-only-wanted-juventus

Dec 22, 2018

“Cristiano Ronaldo told me he only wanted to play for Juventus and we were in talks for months,” revealed agent Jorge Mendes.

The €100m transfer from Real Madrid was a shock to the system, but it had been in the works for a very long time.

“In January 2018, I and the few people who knew what was happening thought it would be very difficult to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to Juve,” Mendes told Rai Sport.

“However, I want to make it clear that the idea started with the player himself. Ronaldo told me he only wanted to play for Juventus.

“That’s where it began and I was in talks with the Bianconeri directors for months, so we all know how those negotiations ended up.

“Now Cristiano is happy with the club and his teammates, he is satisfied with Serie A and truly happy at Juventus.”

The Old Lady are top of the Serie A table and will face Atletico Madrid in the Champions League Round of 16.

“Many have asked me about Juve and the Champions League. It will take a bit of luck to win it too, but Cristiano Ronaldo’s arrival has certainly made Juventus stronger.

“I’d say all of Italian football has benefited from his presence.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo reacts to Koulibaly racism

https://www.football-italia.net/132538/ronaldo-reacts-koulibaly-racism

Dec 27, 2018

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has demanded ‘education and respect’ after Kalidou Koulibaly was racially abused on Boxing Day.

Koulibaly was subjected to monkey chants during Napoli’s 1-0 defeat to Inter at San Siro and ended up seeing red, prompting a backlash from his Juve rival.

“I always want education and respect in life and football,” wrote Ronaldo on Instagram.

“No to racism or any other type of offence and discrimination!!!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: ‘I’ll do the impossible’

https://www.football-italia.net/132762/ronaldo-‘i’ll-do-impossible’

Jan 3, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo promises “I will do the impossible to win the Champions League with Juventus”.

The Portuguese superstar was signed by the Bianconeri in the summer, largely to help them take the final step in Europe.

Juve have won Serie A for the past seven years in a row, and the Coppa Italia for the last four, but they lost the Champions League final in 2015 and 2017.

When CR7 was presented, fans sang “bring us the Champions League”, and the striker is doing his best to deliver.

“I swear I will do the impossible to win the Champions League with Juventus,” Ronaldo told reporters in Dubai, where he’ll be given a prize at the Globe Soccer Awards.

“The fans aren’t asking me to save the country though…”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: 'Dream of Juventus trophies'

DwAonlBXQAAc0WL.jpg:large

https://www.football-italia.net/132783/ronaldo-dream-juventus-trophies

Jan 3, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo won two titles at the Globe Soccer Awards and is “dreaming of winning many important trophies for Juventus” in 2019.

The forward received the awards for Best Goal of the Year and Best Player of the Year, beating Antoine Griezmann and Kylian Mbappé.

“It’s an honour to receive this trophy. I want to say thank you to my family, my girlfriend, my son, my friends, Jorge Mendes and all the staff.

“While it has been a tough year, I win many trophies, including the Champions League, and it was an unbelievable year again.

“Now 2019 is a new year, I am dreaming of winning many important trophies for Juventus, which is my new club. I am a person who likes a challenge, so my new life is in Turin and I want to win as much as I can.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Warrant issued for Ronaldo's DNA

https://www.football-italia.net/133082/warrant-issued-ronaldos-dna

Jan 10, 2019

Las Vegas police have issued a warrant to obtain Cristiano Ronaldo’s DNA to see if it matches that found on the dress of his rape accuser.

The Wall Street Journal reports authorities recently sent the warrant to Italian courts, given Ronaldo now plays for Juventus.

The Portuguese rejected the claims made by Kathryn Mayorga to Der Spiegel back in September and quickly threatened legal action.

According to the German magazine, 34-year-old Ms Mayorga filed a report with Las Vegas police shortly after the alleged incident at a hotel penthouse suite in the city in 2009.

She then reached an out-of-court settlement with Ronaldo in 2010, receiving $375,000 (£288,000) to never go public with the allegations, but her lawyers believe the non-disclosure agreement is void.

Nevada police reopened its investigation into the former model and school teacher’s accusations back in October, which Ronaldo denies and for which he has never been charged.

Peter Christiansen, one of the No 7’s lawyers, hit back that the legal documents published by Der Spiegel relating to the rape allegations were ‘altered and/or completely fabricated’.

“Mr Chistiansen declined to comment on Wednesday on the new developments in the probe,” concluded the WSJ.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Only Ronaldo in best UEFA team

https://www.football-italia.net/133108/only-ronaldo-best-uefa-team

Jan 11, 2019

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo is the only Serie A representative in UEFA’s Team of the Year for 2018.

Ronaldo is named in the XI for the 13th year running after his goals fired Real Madrid to their third consecutive Champions League last term.

However, the only Italian among the 50 candidates – Giorgio Chiellini – does not make the cut, neither do his Juve teammates Miralem Pjanic and Paulo Dybala.

Roma pair Kostas Manolas and Edin Dzeko, as well as their former No 1 Alisson, and Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly have also been overlooked.

Instead, Madrid predictably dominate the 3-4-3 line-up, with Sergio Ramos, Raphael Varane, Marcelo and Ballon d’Or winner Luka Modric all in.

Lionel Messi and Marc-Andre ter Stegen represent Barcelona, as does Virgil van Dijk for Liverpool, while Chelsea duo Edin Hazard and Ngolo Kante, plus the Frenchman’s fellow World Cup winner – Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe – complete the team.

The XI was chosen by users of UEFA’s official website, with ‘more than 1.8m votes cast in all’.

UEFA Team of the Year 2018: Ter Stegen; Ramos, Van Dijk; Marcelo, Modric, Kante, Hazard; Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

THE REAL CHELSEA FANS

MESSI OR RONALDO? HAZARD REVEALS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME

https://therealchelseafans.com/2019/01/13/messi-or-ronaldo-hazard-reveals-the-greatest-of-all-time/

Jan 13, 2019

The debate between who is better out of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo has been going for more than a decade and is one of the most talked about in the world of football.

Chelsea star Eden Hazard doesn’t believe there should be an argument on who the better player is between Messi and Ronaldo.

According to Hazard, Messi is the best footballer of all time and he also revealed his family are huge fans of Messi.

“Two G.O.A.T.s you say? No way. There is only one G.O.A.T (The Greatest Of All Time): Him, Lionel Messi!” Hazard told HLN.

Barcelona knocked Chelsea out of the Champions League in the second round last year and Hazard insists the games against Barcelona were not one of his best memories in 2018.

“Those two games against Barcelona were not my best memories of 2018. I was happy to play against Barcelona and Messi, but I didn’t deliver what I expected. I was disillusioned,” Hazard added.

“My three sons were there for the home at Stamford Bridge. The eldest is a big Messi fan – all of us are Messi fans, actually. He wanted to see Messi that day, because Messi is a special player.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo accepts prison sentence

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cristiano ronaldo e georgina rodriguez tribunale di madrid

https://www.football-italia.net/133600/ronaldo-accepts-prison-sentence

Jan 22, 2019

Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has accepted a suspended 23-month prison sentence for tax fraud and will pay an €18.8m fine.

However, Ronaldo - who missed a penalty during Juve’s 3-0 win against Chievo only the night before - is not likely to serve any time behind bars, given the sentence is under two years and non-violent.

The pre-agreed deal was presented to a judge on Tuesday at a Madrid court, where the Portuguese was present, and BBC News reports a verdict will be announced ‘in the coming days’.

The 33-year-old, who left Real Madrid for Turin last summer, is accused of evading four years’ worth of tax between 2011 and 2014, comprising of four individual crimes, which totalled €14,768,897.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: Great Juve experience!

https://www.football-italia.net/134286/ronaldo-great-juve-experience

Feb 5, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo declares he is ‘very happy’ to celebrate his 34th birthday at Juventus as ‘I’m having a great experience’ in Turin.

Ronaldo has scored 19 goals in his first 30 appearances for the Bianconeri, and the former Real Madrid superstar admits he is loving life with the Serie A leaders.

“I’m very happy to celebrate here in Italy, it’s very nice,” he told Juventus TV.

“I want to thank the fans for their birthday wishes and the affection they’ve shown me.

“I’m having a great experience at Juve and I’m lucky to play in Serie A. Everyone treats me very well here, especially at Juve, and I really like Turin: it’s beautiful and peaceful.

“Both my family and I are very happy. The team are in a great way, we’re fine, we’re top of the League and in the knockout stages of the Champions League, besides having already won a trophy. We’re ready for the matches coming up.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ankle tests for Ronaldo

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ronaldo infortunio a bologna

https://www.football-italia.net/135192/ankle-tests-ronaldo

Feb 27, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo will undergo tests on an ankle injury, confirmed Juventus, ahead of Sunday’s Serie A showdown with Napoli.

A statement released by the club after today’s training session noted Douglas Costa and Ronaldo worked separately from the rest of the squad.

Tests are planned either today or tomorrow on a knock to the left ankle that Ronaldo sustained during the Bologna match at the weekend.

Emre Can and Miralem Pjanic are back in regular training, while Sami Khedira continues his recuperation from heart surgery.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Messi impressed by Ronaldo

https://www.football-italia.net/135765/messi-impressed-ronaldo

Mar 14, 2019

Barcelona’s Lionel Messi admitted Cristiano Ronaldo’s hat-trick against Atletico Madrid was a ‘big surprise’ but praised Juventus for a ‘magical night’.

Ronaldo struck three times to not only overturn Juve’s 2-0 deficit against Atleti but also send them into the Champions League quarter-finals, while Messi scored twice and provided two assists as Barcelona thrashed Olympique Lyonnais 5-1.

“Who impressed me? So much has happened until now, but what Cristiano did at Juve was a big surprise,” the No 10 told UEFA’s official website.

“I was expecting a different Atletico. Juventus have so much potential. They had a magical night with those three goals.

“Now all the teams are strong. I couldn’t choose [an opponent]. We’ll see who we get in the draw. We’ll prepare as best we can.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

'Ronaldo said he'd smash Atleti'

Evra pubblica la chat con Ronaldo: «Ammirate il miglior giocatore del mondo»

https://www.football-italia.net/135777/ronaldo-said-hed-smash-atleti

Mar 14, 2019

Patrice Evra has posted a screenshot of his conversation with Cristiano Ronaldo, in which the forward said Juventus would ‘smash’ Atletico Madrid.

Ronaldo’s hat-trick allowed Juve to come back against Atleti on Tuesday and reach the Champions League quarter-finals, and Evra suggested the Portuguese had the result in his sights five days before.

“Behind the scenes... these are messages between me and Cristiano five days before the massive comeback!!!” wrote the former Bianconeri and Manchester United left-back on Instagram.

“This just shows you the confidence, the anger, the determination from the best player in the world.

“We should thank [his] mummy and daddy and of course God for giving to us that nice man and unbelievable player.

“Every big occasion with big pressure my brother [he] always proves he is the man!!! So please don’t be jealous I just wanna share and if you don’t agree I can’t do anything for you...

“Enjoy your life but you have to recognise he is simply the best of the best and don’t try to tap the screen for his number.”

The only person in the world that can take the pressure and be the best player in the world like Michael Jordan is @Cristiano Ronaldo. Don’t try to tap the screen for his number. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

UEFA to investigate Ronaldo

231447062-1c300b5a-301c-464b-bdbd-d46775

https://www.football-italia.net/135937/uefa-investigate-ronaldo

Mar 18, 2019

UEFA has opened an investigation into Cristiano Ronaldo’s explicit gesture during Juventus’ Champions League comeback against Atletico Madrid last week.

UEFA announced on Monday that Ronaldo was facing charges of ‘improper conduct’ after he mimicked Diego Simeone’s gesticulation at the end of Juve’s 3-0 victory over Atleti.

Furthermore, its Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will rule on the case at its next meeting on Thursday.

Simeone was fined €20,000 for the gesture but was not given a touchline ban for the match in Turin, so the No 7 should not be suspended for the Bianconeri’s quarter-final against Ajax.

However, it was reported earlier in the season that the Portuguese had been feeling ‘persecuted’ by UEFA following his summer switch to the Old Lady.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

RonaldoLogo2018fix-1.png

Gareth Bale reveals all on his relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo

Gareth Bale declared that he views Cristiano Ronaldo as an “incredible player” and insists there were never any problems in their time together at Real Madrid.

https://ronaldo.com/football-news/gareth-bale-reveals-all-on-his-relationship-with-cristiano-ronaldo/

Mar 22, 2019

Despite the success on the pitch, however, there were rumours going about suggesting that Bale had an uneasy relationship with Ronaldo before the latter sealed a €112m transfer to Juventus last summer.

In Ronaldo’s absence, Bale was tipped to become the main man at the Santiago Bernabeu but he’s instead found himself struggling for regular opportunities in what has been another frustrating season for Real’s record signing.

However, the 29-year-old insists things were always good with Ronaldo and revealed the respect he holds for his former team-mate following another prolific campaign at the age of 34.

“Cristiano is an incredible player, I thoroughly enjoyed playing with him,” Bale told BT Sport.

“Obviously the media try and hype up these problems which were never there. We got on really well.

“He’s an incredible player and what he did for the club with the amount of goals he scored. An incredible player and he is still going now.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Juve suffer Ronaldo blow?

220315417-a8b38b2c-55d4-497d-a059-2173f4

https://www.football-italia.net/136216/juve-suffer-ronaldo-blow

Mar 25, 2019

Juventus are sweating over Cristiano Ronaldo’s fitness after he pulled up with a hamstring problem for Portugal.

Ronaldo was making his first Portugal appearance since the World Cup when he was forced off on the half-hour mark against Serbia, Sky Sport Italia explaining he felt pain in his right thigh.

Consequently, the No 7 is considered a risk for Juve’s Champions League quarter-final first leg against Ajax, which takes place on April 10.

Marca notes this is the No 7’s first muscular injury since the 2015-16 campaign, when he was still a Real Madrid player.

The Old Lady have Serie A games against Empoli, Cagliari and Milan before their trip to Amsterdam.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: Give me two weeks

220151206-a8b5f3dc-1b74-41e8-84f4-db125e

https://www.football-italia.net/136220/ronaldo-give-me-two-weeks

Mar 25, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo is confident he will be fit in time for Juventus’ Champions League quarter-final against Ajax. “In no more than two weeks, I’ll be fine.”

Ronaldo hobbled off just half an hour into Portugal’s Euro 2020 qualifier against Serbia on Monday with a hamstring injury, casting doubt over whether he would make the trip to Amsterdam.

However, the No 7 said after the game: “I’m not worried about this injury.

“I know my body. I believe that in no more than two weeks, I’ll be fine.”

The first leg of the Bianconeri’s Champions League quarter-final tie with Ajax is not until April 10, although the forward could now miss his side’s Serie A games against Empoli, Cagliari and Milan before then.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Juve: Ronaldo injury 'minor'

222759932-d512c10f-5b9a-4c56-b6f9-09cfef

https://www.football-italia.net/136239/juve-ronaldo-injury-minor

Mar 26, 2019

Juventus have announced that Cristiano Ronaldo picked up a ‘minor’ thigh injury while playing for Portugal.

Ronaldo’s involvement in the first leg of Juve’s Champions League quarter-final against Ajax was thrown into doubt after he hobbled off with a suspected hamstring problem during Portugal’s 1-1 draw with Serbia on Monday.

However, a medical report on Juve’s official website confirmed tests only showed ‘an apparent minor injury’ to his right thigh flexor, suggesting he should be fit in time for the trip to Amsterdam.

Although his setback does not seem to be a serious one, the No 7 will undergo more tests once he returns to Turin so his recovery time can be determined.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo has Barcelona consultation

https://www.football-italia.net/136284/ronaldo-has-barcelona-consultation

Mar 27, 2019

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has travelled to Barcelona for a consultation over his thigh injury.

Radio Catalunya reports the trip was made ‘in agreement’ with Juve, who announced on Tuesday that he would undergo more tests.

The No 7 is expected back in Turin on Wednesday afternoon ahead of beginning his recovery programme tomorrow.

As it stands, the Portuguese looks set to miss the Bianconeri’s three Serie A games against Empoli, Cagliari and Milan before the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie with Ajax.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti