Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Cristiano Ronaldo

130769 messaggi

Ronaldo married girlfriend Georgina secretly in Morocco

Novella 2000: 'Ronaldo si è sposato in segreto con la sua Georgina'

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/report-ronaldo-married-girlfriend-georgina-secretly-in-morocco-16570

Nov 20, 2019

Italian Serie A giants Juventus’ star striker Cristiano Ronaldo has secretly married his girlfriend Georgina in Morocco, as per Novella 2000 cited by Calciomercato.com.

The Portuguese star has been dating the 25-year-old for quite some time but as per the latest report, the former Real Madrid striker got married to his long-time girlfriend on August 29 in a secret ceremony in Morocco and now his wife also handle a lot of his professional dealings.

"I understand everything is changed since August 29th,” a person close to the affair confirmed to Novella 2000. “That day Cristiano went to Madeira with his lawyers and changed the will to protect Georgina. Before that, all his assets have been managed by his mother but from that day, he changed some provisions and inserted Georgina in the affairs as well.”

Georgina is the mother of Ronaldo’s fourth child Alana Martina, who was born on November 12, 2017.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Mendes: 'Ronaldo still best ever'

Mendes spegne le voci: 'Ronaldo alla Juve anche l'anno prossimo. Con Sarri...'

https://www.football-italia.net/147161/mendes-ronaldo-still-best-ever

Dec 3, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes has insisted that the Juventus forward is still “the best player in history”, despite his Ballon d’Or defeat.

Ronaldo finished third on the podium, behind Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk and Barcelona arch-rival Lionel Messi, who ended up taking home the prize for a record sixth time.

The 34-year-old did not attend the ceremony in Paris to crown Messi, and Mendes made it clear he disagreed with France Football over who won the Ballon d’Or.

“Cristiano is the best player in history, and you know it!” he told reporters at the Gran Gala del Calcio, which is recognising the best players of last season in Italian football.

Instead, the No 7 will receive the award for Serie A MVP of 2018-19 thanks to his 21-goal haul and Scudetto success.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo crowned Serie A best player

000636621-34c5587c-bd95-450f-aecc-838f97

https://www.football-italia.net/147170/ronaldo-crowned-serie-best-player

Dec 3, 2019

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo admits Serie A is “a very difficult League” after being officially crowned the best player of last season.

Ronaldo was expected to attend the Ballon d’Or ceremony in Paris on Monday evening, having secured a podium finish, but he instead headed to Milan for the Gran Gala del Calcio.

The 34-year-old has been recognised for his successful debut season with Juve, scoring 21 Serie A goals to help Juve win their eighth straight Scudetto.

“I will try to speak Italian. I am proud to be considered the best striker in Italy,” he.

“I thank my teammates, the players who voted for me. After two years in Italy, I can say it is a very difficult League.

“I thank everyone for voting for me and hope next year will be the same.”

The No 7 also picked up the gong for best striker, along with Atalanta hitman Duvan Zapata and Sampdoria’s Fabio Quagliarella.

@Cristiano è il RE del #GranGalaDelCalcio!!!

Va a lui il premio dell’@assocalciatori come Miglior Calciatore della scorsa stagione di Serie A!!!

Un altro trionfo per un fenomeno assoluto! @juventusfc #GGDC #GGDC19

Embedded video

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4 messaggi

Georgina Rodriguez, girlfriend of the famous Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, stepped forth to send a message of support to her boyfriend, calling him "brave" and "unstoppable", as his rival, Lionel Messi, went on to win his sixth Ballon d'Or award.

"What speaks best about you is yourself, your passion, your hunger for self-improvement, your fellowship, because you are the inspiration of Soccer and Sport for millions and millions of people", the translation of her post from Spanish reads. "You are not afraid of the challenges, you leave your comfort zone and you continue surpassing yourself and showing the world what it is like to be number 1". (via sputniknews)

1065237261.jpg

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: 'I want Juve trident'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cristiano ronaldo bayern juventus 0-2

https://www.football-italia.net/147562/ronaldo-i-want-juve-trident

Dec 12, 2019

Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo “likes to play with both” Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuain and would love a Champions League Final with Real Madrid.

The Portuguese has scored nine goals for the Old Lady across all fronts this season and was helped by the late introduction of Dybala to find the net against Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League on Wednesday.

Higuain also scored thanks to an assist from the No 10, and now Ronaldo claims he would like to play with the two Argentines.

“When I play with both Dybala and Higuain, we have a great understanding, I like to play with both,” Ronaldo told Sky Sport Italia.

“We have a lot of fun on the pitch, but the coach makes the decisions and we must respect them.”

He assured he had overcome his “physical problems” and praised Juve’s performance in the 2-0 win at Leverkusen.

“I feel good, the physical problems I had have passed. I spent four weeks in pain, but now I'm fine.

“The team are doing well, we played very well in the second half, we are top in our group, things are improving also for me.

“Now, I have more confidence and I hope to continue like this.”

Juve topped their Champions League group with 16 points and could be drawn with the forward’s old club in the last 16.

“Real are an extraordinary team but, if you ask me, I would prefer to meet them at a later stage.

“If you told me I could meet them in the Final, I would take that right now.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Benatia: 'Ronaldo is not normal'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor benatia e cristiano ronaldo

https://www.football-italia.net/147778/benatia-ronaldo-not-normal

Dec 17, 2019

Mehdi Benatia admits he thought Cristiano Ronaldo was “not normal” when he saw the intensity of the forward’s workout sessions at Juventus.

Benatia, who now plays for Al-Duhail in Qatar, spoke about the mentality of the 34-year-old and touched on a memory from a trip back to Turin after a match against Atalanta.

“It dates to a trip back from Bergamo,” the former Roma defender told RMC Sport.

“The two of us didn’t play and we were left on the bench because three days later we had another game.

“In the coach, on the way back, Ronaldo said to me: ‘What are you going to do now as soon as we get back?’ I replied: ‘It’s 11pm, I’m going home, why?’

“And he added: ‘Don’t you want to have a small training session with me? I didn’t sweat in the game, I have to train. Don’t you want to keep me company?’

“And again, I had to explain to him that it wasn’t possible, I just wanted to go home, sit myself down, in front of the TV.”

“When we arrived, everyone was dressed in normal clothes, but he put his shorts on, trainers, music and went to the gym. I thought, ‘this guy is not normal.’

“When you are in touch with him in everyday life, you respect the boy before the player. He sacrifices his whole life for football.

“I was surprised to discover the intensity he puts into every workout, and above all, he repeats it every day.

“In addition to the stuff we did in the group, he had his own personalised programme 25 minutes before leaving the pitch.

“He worked a lot on his explosiveness, with rubber bands, weights and much more.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo loses first Final since 2013

Rabbia Ronaldo: fine della striscia di finali vinte e si toglie subito la medaglia VIDEO

https://www.football-italia.net/148009/ronaldo-loses-first-final-2013

Dec 23, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo has lost his first Cup Final in over seven years, as until Juventus capitulated to Lazio today, he was unbeaten since 2013.

The superstar immediately took the silver medal off his neck and went straight back to the dressing room, not waiting to see Lazio lift the Supercoppa Italiana.

The Aquile won 3-1 in Riyadh and won this trophy for the second time in the last three seasons, when they had also beaten Juve 3-2.

It’s understandable that Ronaldo was not entirely sure of the protocol for being on the losing side in a ceremony like this, as he hadn’t experienced it in over seven years.

The last time Ronaldo was in the losing side of a Final was May 17, 2013, when Real Madrid were beaten 2-1 by local rivals Atletico Madrid in extra time.

Between club and international level, that was followed by 12 consecutive victories until he encountered Lazio.

CR7 has played two Finals at Juventus and won the first, scoring the goal to beat Milan 1-0 in the Supercoppa Italiana in January 2019.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: 'I'd like to study and then act'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cr7 juventus 2020

https://www.football-italia.net/148089/ronaldo-id-study-and-then-act

Dec 28, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo reveals he will retire once his body tells him to do so, and that when he stops playing he would “like to resume my studies” and become an actor.

The Juventus striker will be 35 in February, and he states he knows when the time will come to hang up his boots.

“I have never had a bad season in my life, since I am always ready to face challenges," said CR7 at the Dubai Sports Conference.

“I always play with the intention of winning.  The moment my body no longer responds in the right way on the pitch, then it will be time for me to stop.

“Many years ago the ideal age to retire was 30 or 32, now you still see players aged 40."

Ronaldo then revealed that when he retires, he will return to studying.

“When I quit football I would like to resume my studies. I focus a lot on studying, on learning, because unfortunately the studies I have done can’t give answer all the questions I have in mind.

“One thing that fascinates me is to want to try acting in a film.”

Ronaldo's contract with Juve expires in 2022, when he will be 37 years old.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo wins Globe best player

Immagine

https://www.football-italia.net/148134/ronaldo-wins-globe-best-player

Dec 29, 2019

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been crowned best player at the 2019 Globe Soccer Awards in Dubai.

Ronaldo is recognised for his 40 goals since joining Juve from Real Madrid in the summer of 2018, which yielded a Scudetto last season, and captaining Portugal to the inaugural Nations League.

Although he missed out on both The Best FIFA Men’s Player and Ballon d’Or gongs, the 34-year-old took home Serie A’s award for 2018-19 MVP earlier this month.

Elsewhere at the Globe Soccer Awards, his agent Jorge Mendes won Best Agent, teammate Miralem Pjanic scooped up the Player Career award and Atletico Madrid’s Andrea Berta was named Best Sporting Director.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Juventus have team dinner without Ronaldo

Una cena senza Ronaldo ha scatenato l'inferno: ecco perché il caso non esiste

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/watch-juventus-have-team-dinner-without-ronaldo-96361

Jan 10, 2020

On and off the field. The Juventus team had dinner together yesterday with almost all the players present, reportedly on the occasion of Leonardo Bonucci's contract extension, with the central defender organizing the entire evening.

However, there were some notable absentees, as seen in the photographs on social media posted by some of the players. One of these was Cristiano Ronaldo but also the veterans Giorgio Chiellini and Gianluigi Buffon. Here is the team photo from the dinner:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's daily diet as Juventus star eats up to six meals a day

Cristiano Ronaldo’s disciplined lifestyle is key to his on-field success, with the Juventus forward still breaking records at 34

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ronaldo mangia 6 volte al giorno

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/inside-cristiano-ronaldos-daily-diet-21282659

Jan 15, 2020

Cristiano Ronaldo ’s extraordinary fitness and longevity means he is still winning trophies with Juventus well into his thirties, with the 34-year-old sticking to a rigid diet plan.

The Portuguese star was named Serie A’s most valuable player in his debut season in Italy after helping fire Juventus to their eighth straight league title with 21 goals and eight assists.

He has continued to perform this season, netting 14 goals and providing two assists, with Juventus currently two points ahead of Antonio Conte’s Inter Milan.

However, it takes a lot of hard work for Ronaldo to keep scoring as many goals as he does, with the former Manchester United forward eating up to six meals a day.

Seafood, salad and chicken are integral parts of Ronaldo’s diet, with chicken considered ‘magical’ because of its low fat and high protein content.

The forward eats ham, cheese and low-fat yoghurt for breakfast and has two lunches with lunch number one consisting of chicken and salad.

Lunch number two is made up of tuna, olives, egg and tomato, while Ronaldo will snack on fresh fruit and avocado toast throughout the day.

Cristiano Ronaldo

He also has two dinners consisting of swordfish and salad as well as steak and calamari.

Ronaldo also insists on getting eight hours of sleep every night as well as taking five naps throughout the day .

Speaking about the importance of sleep, Ronaldo said: “Proper sleep is really important for getting the most out of training.

“I go to bed early and get up early, especially before matches. Sleep helps muscles recover which is really important.”

Ronaldo has previously addressed his strict regime in a video with YouTube star ChrisMD , admitting to the occasional pizza as a cheat meal with his son Cristiano Jr.

“The key is to take care of your body, train, do your recovery and eat properly,” he said.

“Although sometimes I do eat pizza with my son otherwise it would be boring.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Ronaldo sets more scoring records with Juventus brace against Parma

The Portuguese star has been in hot form in front of goal and continues to raise the bar for consistency

223026952-2b4dd3b0-1061-4d29-b898-debd7a

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ronaldo-sets-more-scoring-records-with-juventus-brace/14vihgyv7ir5z1cm2knxqzmfdw

Jan 19, 2020

A double from Cristiano Ronaldo helped Serie A leaders Juventus to a 2-1 win over Parma on Sunday, while also adding more records to the 34-year-old's impressive collection. 

Ronaldo opened the scoring after 43 minutes at the Allianz Stadium before hooking in his second in the 58th minute after Parma had equalised just moments earlier. 

Those efforts mean Ronaldo has now scored in seven straight Serie A games - the first Juventus player to do so since David Trezeguet in December 2005. 

That run of form has also seen his overall league goal tally for the season increase to 16, handing him a record all of his own. Ronaldo is now the only player in the top five European leagues to score at least 15 goals in each of the last 14 campaigns.

Ronaldo has also become the fifth Juventus player to score 16 goals in his first 20 Serie A games, and the first since Omar Sivori in 1960.

Since the 2006-07 season, the Portugal international has scored a stunning 414 league goals for the likes of Manchester United, Real Madrid and most recently Juventus. 

Ronaldo struck 21 times in Serie A last season, with his current haul of 16 now the second best in the league behind current Golden Boot leader Ciro Immobile, who has scored an impressive 23 goals for Lazio

With their star attacker on fire in front of goal, Juventus have now opened up a four-point lead at the league summit after second-placed Inter were held to a 1-1 draw against Lecce on Sunday. 

Paulo Dybala claimed the assist for Ronaldo's second strike against Parma, with manager Maurizio Sarri declaring prior to the match that it's a myth the duo can't play well together 

"It seems to me that Dybala is doing the best things this year with everyone, he is always doing well," Sarri said. 

"With him and Ronaldo, we have fewer players in the middle, but lately with them both we have always created and scored.

"I consider it a myth that the two of them have difficulty playing together, Cristiano is also scoring and I don't see any problems whatsoever. They also scored with Gonzalo [Higuain], so I don't see any problems."

While Ronaldo has stolen the show in front of goal this season, Dybala has provided solid back-up, netting 11 times in all competitions. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Ronaldo furious in the locker room after Napoli defeat

275a490d4bb96d23bf1e949c738f5db5-95440-1

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juve-ronaldo-furious-in-the-locker-room-after-napoli-defeat-21591

Jan 28, 2020

Cristiano Ronaldo can't lose. He doesn't accept defeats in training matches, let alone in an official and important match like the one against Napoli on Sunday evening. As we know, the Bianconeri lost the game by two goals to one.

On the field, CR7 worked hard and tried to energize his teammates several times. According to Tuttosport (via Calciomercato.com), he was furious in the locker room after the game. Of course, the game was a great opportunity to extend their lead at the top.

After a year and a half at Juventus, the Portuguese striker is starting to become one of the leaders or at least a driver: everyone respects him. The standings remain tight and the team seems to have learned their lesson: that of Napoli and that of Ronaldo.

On Sunday afternoon, the Bianconeri will take on Fiorentina at the Allianz Stadium, hoping to do better than the 0-0 draw in the reverse fixture.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Cristiano Ronaldo vows to play until 40

as Juventus star celebrates 35th birthday

Cristiano Ronaldo may have turned 35 today, but he isn’t thinking about quitting the sport he loves

Ronaldo: 'In campo fino a 40 anni'. Cosa c'è dietro alla promessa anti ritiro

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/cristiano-ronaldo-vows-play-until-21433680

Feb 5, 2020

Cristiano Ronaldo recently addressed plans over his future having celebrated his 35th birthday on Wednesday.

The Portugal captain has previously stated how he is feeling as fit as ever despite surpassing an age in which the majority of professional footballers have retired.

The Juventus striker is in red hot form as he looks to fire Maurizio Sarri’s side to another Serie A title, and he has now revealed his desire to play for at least another five years.

He told Spanish publication Marca: “Much will depend on what I feel, on my motivation, because physically it will never be a problem.

“I am treating myself well and I think I can play safely up to 40 years.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: 'CL title possible with Juve'

Ronaldo: 'Vincere ancora la Champions? Alla Juve è possibile'

Feb 6, 2020

Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed Juventus gives him “the chance to win” another Champions League title and said “it’s possible” with the current team.

Continue -> https://www.football-italia.net/149705/ronaldo-cl-title-possible-juve

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Ronaldo makes Juventus history as Serie A scoring run continues in shock loss

The Portuguese star has been in red-hot form in the final third but he couldn't save his side on Saturday

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor verona juventus 2-1 cristiano ronaldo

Feb 8, 2020

Cristiano Ronaldo has become the first Juventus player to score in 10 straight Serie A games as Maurizio Sarri's side fell 2-1 to Hellas Verona.

After celebrating his 35th birthday midweek, Ronaldo opened the scoring in the 65th minute as he did well to create space in the box and fire a low shot into the bottom left corner. 

That goal meant the former Real Madrid man has now scored in 10 consecutive Serie A games and has taken his league tally for the season up to 20. 

Continue -> https://www.football-italia.net/149705/ronaldo-cl-title-possible-juve

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Haaland would love to meet Ronaldo, to say “thank you”

Erling Haaland wants to meet Cristiano Ronaldo in person just to say “thank you” for the impact he has had on his career.

cristiano ronaldo, Erling Haaland

Feb 20, 2020

Erling Braut Haaland is the center of the footballing universe right now.

He was a sensation while he was at RB Salzburg scoring freely. But many wondered if he could cut at the top.

Well, we wonder no more as he cuts in the Bundesliga.

Playing in one of the major European leagues and scoring even more than he was before.

Haaland, a fan of @Cristiano Ronaldo
Erling Haaland doing CR7 siii celebration at training
[: @sntvstory]

Embedded video

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2V7GLcb

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: 'We can turn Lyon result around'

lyon-juventus-260220c.jpg

Feb 28, 2020

Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo says the club “aren’t happy” following their 1-0 defeat against Lyon in the Champions League, and that they “can change the result” at home.

The Old Lady were criticised for their performance in the first leg in France, with Juve failing to register a single shot on target, the first time that’s happened in Europe since 2006.

Ronaldo spoke to Sky Sport Italia about the first leg.

“These things can happen, it’s football. We are not happy to have lost but it’s normal,” said Ronaldo.

“Champions League matches are all difficult, we are disappointed but we have the second game at home and we have confidence. ......

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2wcgChO

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Juventus star Ronaldo's mother suffers a stroke

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cristiano ronaldo con la madre

Mar 3, 2020

Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother has suffered an ischemic stroke.

The report details how Maria Dolores Aveiro, the 65-year-old mother of the Portuguese five-time Ballon d’Or winner, suffered an ischemic stroke this morning and was rushed to the Dr Nelio Mendonca hospital in Madeira. The stroke was caused by a blood clot that blocked a blood vessel in the brain, but now she is conscious and stable (via The Sun).

The 35-year-old Portuguese forward quickly departed Turin to join his mother in hospital.

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2IdtM0K

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Cristiano Ronaldo's mother 'stable' after suffering stroke. CR7 back to Italy.

Ronaldo è già tornato a Torino: avrebbe giocato Juve-Milan

Mar 4, 2020

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner flew from Italy to his hometown of Funchal in Portugal, where his mother Dolores Aveiro was taken to the Dr. Ne'Lio Mendonca hospital in Madeira.

Ronaldo said in a post on social media: "Thank you for all your messages of support for my mum. She is currently stable and recovering in hospital. .......

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2VLkUYe

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo remains in Portugal

Immagine

March 11, 2020

Juventus continued training today, but Cristiano Ronaldo remains in Madeira with his mother, “awaiting developments” in the Coronavirus pandemic.

The star man flew out to Portugal during the days off in order to see his mother, who recently suffered a stroke.

He was expected back tomorrow, but it seems as if his plans are changing.

“Cristiano Ronaldo did not train and remains in Madeira awaiting developments linked to the health crisis that is currently in progress,” read a statement on the Juventus website.

Portugal are also starting to follow Spain’s lead by banning flights to and from Italy, but it may well be too late to stop the rapid spread of the respiratory illness throughout Europe.

Most Serie A clubs have suspended training for at least seven days, but Juventus are continuing to work ahead of their planned Champions League tie with Olympique Lyonnais. .......

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2Q7EmLk

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Coronavirus: Cristiano Ronaldo In Quarantine In Portugal But "Symptom-Free"

Juventus and Italy defender Daniele Rugani tested positive for the COVID-19 virus on Wednesday, although the club said he was not exhibiting any symptoms.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor juventus inter 2020

March 13, 2020

Cristiano Ronaldo has been in quarantine in Madeira for several days but is not showing any symptoms of the coronavirus contracted by a Juventus team-mate, local authorities in Portugal said on Thursday. "Ronaldo left Italy a few days ago and his isolation hasn't just started now," said Pedro Ramos, a member of the Madeira regional government in charge of health. "Both the athlete and his family are symptomless," he added during a news conference. Juventus and Italy defender Daniele Rugani tested positive for the COVID-19 virus on Wednesday, although the club said he was not exhibiting any symptoms. ....

Ronaldo travelled to his home town of Madeira last week to visit his mother who suffered a stroke.

"The player visited his mother because the health services were able to guarantee all the safety conditions, for him but also for everyone who has been in contact with him," said Ramos.

Continue -> http://bit.ly/33jkmuy

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo to turn hotels into hospitals

135033074-50aec573-e6a4-4d23-a567-0b1bfa

March 15, 2020

Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo is to turn his string of hotels into hospitals for people infected with the Coronavirus, in addition to paying for doctors and workers.

The disease, also known as COVID-19, has halted sport to a standstill as the virus is rapidly spreading throughout Europe.

Italy has been the hardest hit country in Europe, with over 15,000 active cases of the disease.

According to Spanish newspaper Marca, Ronaldo is planning to turn his chain of hotels in his home nation into hospitals for people with the virus, and will be treated completely free of charge. ......

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2QgPJQR

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Juve and CR7 to go on together: Bianconeri make promise to superstar

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cristiano ronaldo juve 2020

March 15, 2020

Juventus do not want to leave a speech halfway. Cristiano Ronaldo is and will be at the centre of the project of the Bianconeri. The Portuguese superstar had made a difference on the field - 25 goals in 32 matches across all competitions and he is exporting the Juventus brand in every corner of the world. .....

According to reports from Tuttosport, the club is looking for a player with a specific identikit: a centre-forward under 30. Not to replace CR7, but rather to facilitate his tasks in the future. The names considered are Gabriel Jesus, Timo Werner, Mauro Icardi and the very expensive Harry Kane. The addition of these players would give more freedom to Ronaldo.

Ronaldo's contract at the Allianz Stadium expires in 2022, that is in more than two years. It is true that, in the case of a champion like him, the desire matters more than the contract. But like Juventus, CR7 is not the type to leave speeches in half and will continue his journey in Turin. ......

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2TQ22WK

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Juve want to extend Ronaldo deal?

ronaldo juve 2024

March 15, 2020

Juventus would like to extend Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract with the club by another two years, according to a Spanish report.

Spanish daily AS state that the Bianconeri would like to extend Ronaldo’s current deal, which expires in June 2022, for a further two years.

This would take the Portuguese international's stay in Italy through to his 39th birthday.

In order to convince the former Real Madrid striker to stay in Turin, the club want to sign a younger striker to compliment the No 7’s skillset.

AS state that Juve are looking at signing one of Timo Werner, Gabriel Jesus, Harry Kane or Mauro Icardi for next season. .....

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2IMqS3k

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti