Vai al contenuto
dzukis87

Lifelong wish - Juventus live game

2 messaggi

Hello Juve fans,

I live in small town on East Serbia and Im big fan of Juventus. I would like to drive 1450km, spend few days into Torino, visit museum and watch one Serie A game next spring, singing songs with fans :)

I would like to ask is it hard to find tickets on day match or few days before when I arrive or I need to reserve 2 tickets much earlier. Is there a common ticket for museum and match or this is going separately?

Im writing a bit early but this is big achievement for me personaly and want to have great time in Torino with my Juve. 

Thank you very much for your answers!!!!

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
5145 messaggi

11 minuti fa, dzukis87 ha scritto:

Hello Juve fans,

I live in small town on East Serbia and Im big fan of Juventus. I would like to drive 1450km, spend few days into Torino, visit museum and watch one Serie A game next spring, singing songs with fans :)

I would like to ask is it hard to find tickets on day match or few days before when I arrive or I need to reserve 2 tickets much earlier. Is there a common ticket for museum and match or this is going separately?

Im writing a bit early but this is big achievement for me personaly and want to have great time in Torino with my Juve. 

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there,

For Juventus Valencia, tickets are available now on listicket.com.

So, if you would like to watch a juventus game, that game could be a good opportunity 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2 messaggi

Well, I plan to come in spring and catch some weekend game, March most likely. Anyway, thank you for that site where I can buy tickets!

Modificato da dzukis87

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
12751 messaggi
2 ore fa, dzukis87 ha scritto:

Hello Juve fans,

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

It's very hard to find tickets on day match or few days before, expecially the "cheaper" one.

I suggest you to follow the tickets section on juventus.com

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti