Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Juve 'could bring back Caceres'

https://www.football-italia.net/133732/juve-could-bring-back-caceres

Jan 24, 2019

Juventus could reportedly bring back Lazio defender Martin Caceres for a third spell at the club.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Juve want to replace Medhi Benatia with another experienced player and have sounded out Caceres.

The Uruguayan played for the Old Lady during the 2009-10 campaign before returning two years later and winning four Scudetti.

However, competition and injuries prevented the 31-year-old from becoming a first-team regular and he has gone on to play for Southampton, Verona and Lazio.

As well as being an experienced head, Caceres would also be a low-cost option, given he is not an Aquile regular and has an expiring contract.

If no return is on the cards, Sky claims Zenit St Petersburg’s Branislav Ivanovic, Fenerbahce’s Martin Skrtel and Parma’s Bruno Alves are Juve’s other targets.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Juve agree Caceres deal

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor martin caceres juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/133755/juve-agree-caceres-deal

Jan 25, 2019

Lazio defender Martin Caceres will become a Juventus player for the third time after agreeing to re-join the Bianconeri for a reported €700,000.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Caceres will land in Turin on Friday evening to complete his transfer.

He should then undergo a medical before signing a contract until the end of the season.

The Uruguayan played for the Old Lady during the 2009-10 campaign, before returning two years later and winning four Scudetti.

However, competition and injuries prevented the 31-year-old from becoming a first-team regular and he has gone on to play for Southampton, Verona and Lazio.

As well as being an experienced head, Caceres is also a low-cost option, given he is not an Aquile regular and has an expiring contract.

Talk of his return comes after it emerged Medhi Benatia was ready to join Qatari side Al-Duhail.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Caceres in, Benatia out

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor martin caceres

https://www.football-italia.net/133770/caceres-benatia-out

Jan 25, 2019

Martin Caceres has joined Juventus for the third time after his Lazio spell, while Medhi Benatia will sign for Al-Duhail in Qatar.

Multiple sources including Sky Sport Italia all give the same details, that Caceres has already signed the contract.

He will undergo a medical tomorrow and the announcement should arrive then, but the deal is essentially done.

Lazio will be paid €600,000 to release the Uruguay international, who is on his way to Turin this evening.

Caceres is the replacement for Benatia, who again multiple sources all state has agreed terms with Al-Duhail.

The Morocco international will sign a three-year contract worth €5m per season net to play in the Qatar Stars League.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Caceres arrives for Juve medical

Caceres-1901-medical-juvetw.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/133793/caceres-arrives-juve-medical

Jan 26, 2019

Martin Caceres has arrived to complete his Juventus medical ahead of a €600,000 move from Lazio, replacing Medhi Benatia.

This is the 31-year-old Uruguay international’s third stint at the club after 2009-10 on loan from Barcelona, then from January 2012 to the end of his contract in July 2016.

He walked into the J-Medical centre again this morning to have his medical and took some selfies with fans, but did not speak to reporters.

It’s believed the move is worth €600,000 and Caceres opted for the Bianconeri after being linked with Bologna, Parma and even clubs in Japan.

He is the replacement for Benatia, who is on the verge of a €10m transfer to Qatar Stars League club Al-Duhail.

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Martin #Caceres è al #JMedical. Il difensore uruguaiano è arrivato questa mattina per sottoporsi alle visite mediche

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

OFFICIAL: Juve sign Caceres

DyF0crGX0AAkuIs.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/133929/official-juve-sign-caceres

Jan 29, 2019

Juventus have officially re-signed defender Martin Caceres from Lazio on a deal until the end of the season.

A statement released by Juve confirms they have paid €600,000 to take Caceres on a ‘temporary basis’ until June 30.

The Uruguayan played for the Old Lady during the 2009-10 campaign, before returning two years later and winning four Scudetti.

As well as being an experienced head, Caceres also comes in as a low-cost option, given he was not an Aquile regular and had an expiring contract.

He replaces Medhi Benatia, who completed a transfer to Qatari side Al-Duhail on Monday evening. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Caceres: 'Juventus is my home'

Juventus, ufficiale Caceres: prestito fino a giugno

https://www.football-italia.net/133938/caceres-juventus-my-home

Jan 29, 2019

Martin Caceres is glad to be “back in my home” after returning for a third stint at Juventus. “I’ll try to prove I’m still the same player.”

The Uruguay international left Lazio for Juve in a deal said to be worth €600,000.

“I am very happy to be back in this environment, as it has always been my home,” Caceres told JTV.

“When I received the proposal to wear this jersey again, I thought back to all the years I spent here. This is the jersey closest to my heart.

“Hopefully it’s third time lucky! It’s the second time I have arrived in January, too. Every time, I scored on my Juventus debut in 2009 and 2012, and they were important goals. Hopefully it can go the same way again.”

Juventus have changed a great deal since his departure, above all with the addition of Cristiano Ronaldo.

“His career speaks for him and he is continuing to prove, in Italian football too, what a champion he is. Despite everything this team has won, nobody wants to slow down. That’s the sensation I got from the outside over the last two-and-a-half years.”

With Leonardo Bonucci and Andrea Barzagli out of action for at least another month, Caceres can be of use with his versatility.

“I have played in every defensive role during my career and I am happy to be a Joker in the pack to help the team and Coach. I bring enthusiasm and will try every day to prove I’m still the same player as when I was last here.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti