Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Sarri: Higuain will join Chelsea

https://www.football-italia.net/133660/sarri-higuain-will-join-chelsea

Jan 23, 2019

Maurizio Sarri has confirmed Gonzalo Higuain will sign his Chelsea contract ‘today’ but will not face Tottenham Hotspur on Thursday.

Sarri discussed Higuain at his Press conference for the League Cup semi-final second leg, on the same day that the Juventus striker had arrived in London to complete his transfer.

“He is a very strong striker, especially in my first season in Naples,” explained the former Napoli Coach.

“He did very well. For sure he is one of the best strikers in my career. He has the right experience to play here.”

“We believe he will sign the contract today. I hope that he will start scoring for us. I know he has had some difficulties at the moment, but we hope he can get back to his best form.

“I think [facing Tottenham] is impossible. I don’t know [if there will be any problems]. I need to speak to the doctor and the club about it. I didn’t see him before.”

Questions have been asked of the 31-year-old after an unsuccessful spell with Milan, during which he was sent off against his parent club…

“He wants to win all the time, in the last five years it is only twice he has lost his temper. It is only because he wants to win. I wouldn’t call it failure,” concluded the Blues boss.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Higuain: 'Sarri gets best out of me'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor higuain chelsea

https://www.football-italia.net/133693/higuain-sarri-gets-best-out-me

Jan 23, 2019

Gonzalo Higuain explained why he joined Chelsea after six months at Milan. “Maurizio Sarri knew how to work with me, particularly on the emotional side.”

He completed the transfer this evening, on loan from Juventus for €9m until the end of the season.

There is an option to extend the loan to June 2020 for €18m or to purchase him outright for €36m.

The Argentina international’s first comment was for Emiliano Sala, the Nantes striker who is missing presumed dead after his plane vanished from the radar while on his way to join Cardiff City.

“I send my strength. Hope is the last thing we can lose, so we have to hold out hope that they are somewhere. If that wasn’t to be the case, it would be a great loss,” Higuain told Chelseafc.com.

This transfer to Chelsea had been in the works for many months and had been an option before he went to Milan.

“It was an opportunity that when it presented itself, I couldn’t miss out on. I’m really excited to be here, to be working with Maurizio Sarri again and to be at a club with so much history.

“I’m just really happy to have completed the move and I hope to achieve all the goals which the club has set for itself between now and the end of the season.

“I’m someone who is always trying to improve, day after day. I think the most important thing is to be humble, even when we make mistakes, and so when that happens I will always try to rectify that and improve. For the rest, I’ll leave other people to give their opinions on me. I’m not someone who likes to talk too much about myself, but I’m someone who tries to improve, and get the best out of myself and my team, at every opportunity.”

Above all, Sarri was eager to reunite with Sarri, who worked with him at Napoli when he broke the Serie A scoring record with 36 goals in 35 games in 2015-16.

“Sarri is the Coach who, in my career, has got the best out of me as a player. He’s someone who knew how to work with me, particularly on the emotional side.

“That year together was fantastic and in big parts thanks to him, so coming to work with him is very important for me. I’m really happy to have been given the opportunity to do that and I want to get back to that level.

“It was a wonderful season and one in which I broke the goalscoring record, which is very important out there. It was a fantastic year for myself and Maurizio, and a period which we shared together, even though it was a short time.

“Now I’m just happy to be working with him again at a big club like Chelsea which has all the history and wonderful team-mates. I think everything is set on the right path to achieve our goals by the end of the season.

“It was my best year as a player and Jorginho is a wonderful midfielder who contributed to that. He’s also a very good friend of mine so it’s a real pleasure to once more be joining up with him, and I hope we can achieve great things together again.

“Always in football you have those targets to win great trophies, so I hope that’s going to be the case here. I feel very excited, with great hope and desire to achieve success with Chelsea.”

Pipita has been in Europe since 2007 with Real Madrid, then Napoli in 2013, Juventus in 2016 and six months at Milan in 2018.

“For a long time I’ve wanted to play in England but until now such a concrete opportunity hasn’t presented itself, so it was something I was never going to miss out on. It’s a huge challenge to come and play in the Premier League and I hope I’ll be able to settle in here at Chelsea. It’s a wonderful team and I hope we can bring a lot of happiness to the fans.

“Chelsea is a team who always has great players and as kids everybody watched the Premier League, so it’s a real dream for me to come and play in this league, having already played in three of the best leagues in the world, it’s a real source of pride for me and I hope to make the most of it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Lippi: 'Sarri or Pochettino for Juve?'

https://www.football-italia.net/138282/lippi-sarri-or-pochettino-juve

May 20, 2019

Marcello Lippi alluded to the new Juventus Coach coming from a club involved in the European Finals – Maurizio Sarri or Mauricio Pochettino.

Max Allegri was dismissed last week, despite having one more year left on his contract and winning the team’s eighth consecutive Serie A title.

“Why hasn’t a well-run club like Juventus named the successor to Allegri yet, well it’s a difficult decision to make, but perhaps they are waiting for a certain competition to end,” former Italy boss Lippi told Tuttomercatoweb as he attended the Italian Football Hall of Fame Awards.

“We’ll see if their new Coach comes from those involved in either of the all English Finals, then we will understand the reason for the delay of the announcement.

“This year the English clubs are the best in Europe, but these things go in cycles. I think Sarri has a great chance at winning the Europa League, then there is Pochettino whose family is from Piedmont.”

Sarri is leading his Chelsea team to the Europa League final against Arsenal while Mauricio Pochettino has a Champions League decider with Liverpool coming up on June 1.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Juve prepare Sarri proposal

https://www.football-italia.net/138468/juve-prepare-sarri-proposal

May 25, 2019

Juventus will reportedly wait until after the Europa League Final to formally request Maurizio Sarri’s signature, with Chelsea ready to accept a €5m compensation.

According to British newspaper The Sun, Juve have made indirect approaches towards the former Napoli Coach, but out of respect for the upcoming Europa League Final against Arsenal, they are holding off on anything more concrete.

Straight after that game in Baku on May 29, the Bianconeri can ask what Chelsea want in compensation to release Sarri from his contract.

The answer is expected to be €5m, freeing up the Blues to bring in Frank Lampard from Derby County.

Juve’s primary targets, Pep Guardiola and Mauricio Pochettino, both seem inclined to remain at current clubs Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur.

Other contenders for the role include Lazio’s Simone Inzaghi and Bologna boss Sinisa Mihajlovic.

All the Italian papers now point towards Sarri as the hot favourite to take over at Juventus, which could also see Gonzalo Higuain return from his loan spell at Chelsea.

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims he is asking for a €6m per year salary to take the job.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Paratici: 'Juve never contacted Guardiola'

Risultati immagini per paratici guardiola

https://www.football-italia.net/138539/paratici-juve-never-contacted-guardiola

May 26, 2019

Juventus director Fabio Paratici confirmed they won’t announce a new Coach until “all competitions have concluded, but we never contacted Pep Guardiola.”

The Bianconeri end their Serie A season this evening against Sampdoria.

All eyes are already focused on the future and who will be on the bench next season.

“We don’t need to create headlines or go for one upmanship, we just have to build the best possible squad. We will act in accordance with the directives of our new Coach, so must wait for him before we make any moves,” the director of sport told DAZN.

There have been many reports around Max Allegri’s replacement, including Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri, Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino, Simone Inzaghi of Lazio, Bologna boss Sinisa Mihajlovic and Pep Guardiola.

“We have clear ideas and are evaluating the situation. Until all the competitions have concluded, it seems only fair to remain quiet, out of respect for everyone.”

Paratici was asked specifically about the link with Manchester City boss Guardiola.

“It’s a strange world, this. We’ve never had contact with Guardiola and never thought about him. He is under contract, so it all seems very strange. We know this is what our world is like and we have to accept that.”

Considering the only remaining tournaments to be played are the Champions League and Europa League Finals, it stands to reason the Coach Juventus are targeting is Sarri or Pochettino.

Paulo Dybala starts this evening and he told reporters on Friday that he wanted to remain in Turin, despite his own brother’s comments to the contrary.

“He is a great player, he is ours and we have a great deal of faith in him, as proved by the investment we made to bring him here and the recent contract renewal.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Sarri: 'I must speak to Chelsea'

https://www.football-italia.net/138642/sarri-i-must-speak-chelsea

May 28, 2019

Maurizio Sarri must “speak with Chelsea” before deciding on his future amid Juventus links, but said the Europa League Final isn’t as important as a Serie B game.

He held a Press conference ahead of tomorrow’s Europa League Final against Arsenal in Baku and naturally was asked about his future.

“I want to think only of the Final. I have a contract with Chelsea for another two years. First of all, I will speak with Chelsea. This is not the moment. As you know very well, our feeling is that we want to win. We want to win.”

Sarri was asked specifically about the Juventus rumours and his role as favourite to replace Max Allegri.

“You know very well my opinion. My opinion is the same as the last Press conference. I need to speak only about the Final and my players.

“We had a wonderful season. Last year Chelsea didn’t get into the Champions League and this time they did. We played in the Carabao Cup Final against Manchester City and only lost on penalties to probably the best team in Europe right now.

“Tomorrow we play the Europa League Final. If we win the Final, that’d make it an even more special season. At the beginning of the season it was very difficult to understand my players and their mentality. After a difficult January, they started to change in February.

“At this moment, I love my players. I have 22-23 wonderful men and players.”

However, when asked if this was the most important match of his career, Sarri harked back to his time at Empoli.

"This match for the media is probably the most important of my life, but maybe not for me. I don't know. For me, there may have been a more important match in Serie B. Ask me again tomorrow.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Juventus: Sarri or Guardiola?

Risultati immagini per guardiola juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/138803/juventus-sarri-or-guardiola

Jun 1, 2019

There are two camps in Italian journalism who maintain with absolute confidence that Juventus will sign either Maurizio Sarri or Pep Guardiola on Monday.

Since Max Allegri’s dismissal, after winning five consecutive Serie A titles and reaching two Champions League Finals, the search for his replacement has been focused on the Premier League.

There is usually more clarity on the situation than this, but the Bianconeri appear to have split the Italian media right down the middle.

Sportitalia, Sky Sport Italia, Tuttosport and the Corriere dello Sport remain adamant that a deal is done with Sarri, who agreed to terminate his contract with Chelsea by mutual consent after winning the Europa League.

Sarri is expected to fly out to Italy this weekend in any case, as he’s heading off on his summer vacation.

It’s entirely possible that Sarri will be released by Chelsea, but not go to Juventus, as he also has offers from Roma and Milan.

However, another group including Juventus reporter Luca Momblano, financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore, Sport Mediaset and La Stampa are continuing to insist Guardiola has agreed to join Juve.

They put forward the idea that Adidas and other sponsors will help Juventus pay for both his release from Manchester City and the huge salary he’d command in Turin.

It’s reported negotiations began in March and a non-binding pre-contract agreement was signed before the Champions League quarter-final defeat to Ajax.

Guardiola is said to be irritated at the imminent UEFA clampdown on Manchester City, which could see their transfer market frozen for two sessions or even their exclusion from the Champions League for one to two years.

It is reported by these sources that Guardiola has a clause in his City contract allowing him to walk away by June 15 if they fail to qualify for the Champions League.

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli, who is also chief of the European Club Association, is rumoured to have asked his UEFA contacts for information on what punishment Manchester City are heading towards, so he can prepare the safety net for Guardiola.

So while these two sections of the media continue to vociferously stand their ground, all we can do is keep you informed of what is being said in Italy – and England – wait and see what happens.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Pep confirms City stay

Risultati immagini per guardiola manchester city

https://www.football-italia.net/138874/pep-confirms-city-stay

Jun 3, 2019

Juventus target Pep Guardiola has reiterated that he is staying at Manchester City. “We’ll start from scratch next season.”

Rumours linking Guardiola to Juve are not going away, despite repeated denials from City and the Coach himself, and the 47-year-old again asserted on Monday that he would remain with the English champions.

“There are five very good teams and that’s why the Premier League is such a difficult competition,” Tuttosport cites him as telling reporters in Spain.

“Next season we’ll start from scratch and see what happens.”

The Catalan was also asked about his rivalry with Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp, who won the Champions League on Saturday.

“We have a beautiful rivalry, but not only with him. Barca and Liverpool are both very good teams.

“The Reds are champions of Europe and are very strong.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

‘#SarriOut’ trends in Italy as Juventus fans react angrily to impending appointment

Risultati immagini per sarri chelsea

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/06/sarriout-trends-in-italy-as-juventus-fans-react-angrily-to-impending-move/

Jun 4, 2019

If Maurizio Sarri thought the treatment he got from Chelsea fans was bad, he ought to prepare himself for life as Juventus manager.

All signs now point to Sarri leaving Chelsea and embarking on life in Turin.

Maurizio Sarri expects to be freed from Chelsea to take over as Juventus manager, Sky in Italy understands

Sarri’s time at Chelsea has been short, but we’ll stop short of saying sweet.

While he achieved everything that was expected of him in his debut season as Chelsea manager, many of the fans in attendance at Stamford Bridge didn’t warm to him.

Anti-Sarriball chants could be heard ringing around the stadium at times this season, which itself led to doubts over his long-term future in charge of the club.

Things could be about to get even worse for Maurizio, however, with the Daily Mail reporting that ‘#SarriOut’ has already been trending in Italy.

Sarri-Out-236x300.jpg

The report claims that this is as a result of Juventus fans reacting angrily to the fact their club are pursuing Sarri as their Massimiliano Allegri replacement.

They’ll no doubt forget his Napoli past if he succeeds at the Allianz Stadium, but he could be set for a baptism of fire when he steps out for his first game as manager.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Paratici: 'Range of names for Juve'

https://www.football-italia.net/138924/paratici-range-names-juve

Jun 5, 2019

Juventus director Fabio Paratici insists “there is a range of Coaches we are evaluating and no time limit” on a decision, while leaving the door open for Paul Pogba too.

The Bianconeri have been heavily linked with above all three tacticians, all of them currently in the Premier League: Maurizio Sarri (Chelsea), Pep Guardiola (Manchester City) and Mauricio Pochettino (Tottenham Hotspur).

“There is a range of Coaches we are evaluating,” director of sport Paratici told reporters at the Football Leader 2019 event.

“We have clear ideas and are working on it. There’s no time limit on a decision, it’ll take a little while, then you’ll know the new Coach.”

Chelsea boss Sarri said today that all Italians feel the draw to come back home.

“All Italians say that, we know it’s a good life here with great food,” smiled Paratici.

The director was asked specifically if Sarri is coming to Juventus.

“I have many friends here, so I took some time off and read as little as possible over the last few days.”

Finally, Paratici was questioned on rumours of interest in Pogba from Manchester United and Fiorentina’s Federico Chiesa.

“We will certainly have a competitive squad. As for the transfer market, we’ll wait for the new Coach and will make the necessary evaluations after he has been announced.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Sarri to join Juventus on Monday

Risultati immagini per sarri juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/139110/sarri-join-juventus-monday

Jun 8, 2019

Multiple sources in Italy and England are confident Chelsea will release Maurizio Sarri from his contract on Monday so he can join Juventus.

The negotiations have proved fruitful, using intermediary Fali Ramadani to ensure Chelsea will let Sarri go without the need for €6m in compensation.

Another meeting is expected in Monte Carlo today, possibly involving Sarri himself and Juventus director Fabio Paratici, to work out the final details.

The former Napoli boss won the Europa League in his maiden Stamford Bridge season, securing third place in the Premier League and reaching the Carabao Cup Final.

According to sources including Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and The Guardian, Sarri will be named as the new Juventus boss on Monday.

There are some who continue to maintain Pep Guardiola is trying to leave Manchester City for the Bianconeri, but most reliable sources point to Sarri and always have done.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Paratici in London for Chelsea talks

https://www.football-italia.net/139309/paratici-london-chelsea-talks

Jun 12, 2019

Juventus director Fabio Paratici is in London, as Maurizio Sarri has been “grumbling and a bit pessimistic” about Chelsea releasing him.

It has been said for days now that Sarri has a deal with Juve and Chelsea had agreed to release him from his contract by mutual consent after just one year.

However, the exit is continually delayed amid reports in Italy that Chelsea changed their minds, as they’ll only let him go with some form of compensation.

The Sun claimed today that Chelsea are trying to convince Sarri to stay instead, as they are unimpressed by the alternatives, including Frank Lampard.

Several Italian sources now place Juventus director Paratici in London, where he’ll negotiate face-to-face with Marina Granovskaia to secure Sarri’s release.

There is technically a €5m clause in the contract, but Juventus had believed it would be waived in exchange for a discount on Gonzalo Higuain’s €9m six-month loan.

Federico Cherubini, who works with Paratici at Juve, was asked about Sarri as he walked out of a meeting in Milan.

“We’ll see, we’ll see,” he replied with a smile to Sportitalia.

Empoli President Fabrizio Corsi, who gave Sarri his first Serie A job and remains close with the Coach, gave an update on the situation this evening.

“Sarri is having problems getting away from Chelsea,” Corsi told Telelombardia.

“He’s grumbling now and is a bit pessimistic, we heard from him this morning, but Juve told me on Saturday that they trust it'll be done soon. That was Saturday, now it's Wednesday... I hope for everyone's sake this gets resolved.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Lampard stalls Sarri to Juve?

Risultati immagini per sarri lampard chelsea

https://www.football-italia.net/139438/lampard-stalls-sarri-juve

Jun 15, 2019

Chelsea could further stall Maurizio Sarri’s Juventus appointment after reports Derby County have offered Frank Lampard a new contract.

The situation has been dragging on for a month now and Juve cannot formally hire Sarri until he has terminated his existing contract by mutual consent.

That is proving to be a lot more difficult than anyone anticipated, with Italian reports claiming Chelsea will release him for £1.1m in compensation, whereas English sources put it anywhere from £5-10m.

A two-year contract with option for a third is all ready for Sarri at Juve, worth €6m per season.

Now another problem has emerged, as The Telegraph newspaper claims Derby County have offered a new deal to Coach Lampard, who is the number one choice to replace Sarri.

If the Stamford Bridge giants are unable to find a suitable heir, they may well try to keep hold of Sarri.

After all, he had originally requested an exit in March when fans were constantly insulting him, although some of them have since come round after he took them to third place in the Premier League and to victory in the Europa League.

There also remain a few absolutely adamant Italian reporters who maintain the next Juventus boss will be Pep Guardiola, despite him pledging his commitment to Manchester City.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

OFFICIAL: Juve appoint Sarri

Sarri_News.png

https://www.football-italia.net/139449/official-juve-appoint-sarri

Jun 16, 2019

Juventus have officially appointed Maurizio Sarri as their new Coach after his departure from Chelsea was confirmed.

The 60-year-old had only joined Chelsea last year and had a deal until June 2021, but negotiations via agent Fali Ramadani – the same man who ensured he was released from his Napoli contract – ensured an early end to this rapport.

There are no details on how much compensation Juve are paying for this release, as Italian sources put it at £1.1m and English papers anywhere between £5-10m.

He has signed a three-year contract with the Bianconeri.

Sarri will replace Max Allegri, the boss who narrowly pipped him and Napoli to the Scudetto in 2018.

After winning the Europa League, reaching the Carabao Cup Final and taking them to third place in the Premier League, Sarri was still criticised by some sections of the fanbase and media.

He leaves the Stamford Bridge side with a more than respectable tally of 40 wins, 11 draws and 12 defeats, having scored 123 goals and conceded 67.

The former Empoli and Napoli Coach had an average of 2.08 points per game with the Blues.

It’s widely expected he’ll be replaced at Chelsea by current Derby County manager Frank Lampard.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Chelsea explain Sarri's Juve move

Risultati immagini per sarri juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/139484/chelsea-explain-sarris-juve-move

Jun 16, 2019

Chelsea have confirmed that Maurizio Sarri asked to join Juventus so he could be closer to his family.

Sarri was finally appointed Juve’s new Coach on Sunday, signing a three-year contract with the Bianconeri.

Explaining the motives for his decision to return to Italy, Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia told the club’s official website: “In talks we had following the Europa League Final, Maurizio made it clear how strongly he desired to return to his native country, explaining that his reasons for wanting to return to work in Italy were significant,” she told the club’s official website.

“He also believed it important to be nearer his family, and for the well-being of his elderly parents he felt he needed to live closer to them at this point.

“Maurizio leaves Chelsea with thanks from us all for the work he and his assistants did during the season he spent as our head coach, and for winning the Europa League, guiding us to another cup final and a third-place finish in the Premier League.

“We would also like to congratulate him on securing the role as big as any in Serie A and to wish him the best of luck for the future.”

The former Napoli boss hails from Tuscany in northern Italy, while his father Amerigo turns 91 later this year.

Despite being a divisive figure, the Blues’ statement to announce his exit far exceeds the 61 words they used to wave off Antonio Conte last summer.

Embedded video

Thank you and good luck for the future, Maurizio. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Sacchi: 'Sarri same level as Guardiola'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor sacchi Sarri stesso livello di Guardiola

https://www.football-italia.net/139544/sacchi-sarri-same-level-guardiola

Jun 17, 2019

Arrigo Sacchi insists Pep Guardiola never considered the Juventus job, but Maurizio Sarri is “on the same level as Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino.”

The man who revolutionised football in the late 1980s and created Il Grande Milan, one of the most successful teams of all time, is friends with both Sarri and Guardiola.

Despite months of speculation, the Manchester City boss never was in talks with the Old Lady.

“Guardiola sent me a message, there was never anything with Juve. He is very happy where he is and next season will try to win the Champions League at Manchester City,” revealed Sacchi in a book event.

“Sarri represents a revolutionary choice for Juve and a very important one, because Juventus have such history and so many fans. If they were to start playing slightly more audacious and modern football, it could really help the development of the Italian game in general.”

Some have criticised the appointment of the former Napoli and Chelsea Coach, but Sacchi has no doubts.

“Sarri is on the same level as Klopp, Guardiola and Pochettino. They have the exact same vision of the game and their work.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Sarri arrives for Juventus job

220658227-66285cea-bfa2-44ad-85bc-660f18

https://www.football-italia.net/139628/sarri-arrives-juventus-job

Jun 19, 2019

New Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri has landed in Turin and will be presented to the media tomorrow, then visit Cristiano Ronaldo in Greece.

The former Empoli, Napoli and Chelsea Coach arrived this evening at the Caselle Airport and was taken to his hotel.

Sarri has a Press conference arranged for Thursday morning at 11am local time (10am UK time, 9am GMT).

According to SportItalia, Sarri will then travel to Greece at the weekend for a face-to-face meeting with Cristiano Ronaldo, who is on his summer vacation.

The tactician has signed a contract to June 2022 and inherits the squad from Max Allegri.

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Maurizio Sarri touches down in Turin! #WelcomeSarri

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Juventus present Maurizio Sarri

113326087-6aed8572-8153-46fb-86d5-3b2f75

https://www.football-italia.net/139652/live-juventus-present-maurizio-sarri

Jun 20, 2019

Sarri on Higuain

"I haven't spoken to Gonzalo since the post-Europa League Final party. I had to get my ideas sorted on Juve and this club.

"He is a Juventus player, so when he returns from vacation, we'll have the opportunity to talk.

"Gonzalo has the characteristics that allow him to play with anyone. I said it depends on Gonzalo because I get the feeling he didn't enjoy the post-Juventus experience and was a little shaken after that season, these things happen. If he can get a strong reaction, he can play another 3-4 years at a high level."

11:56:20
Football Italia
Sarri on De Laurentiis or Allegri

"I have not heard from the President. Everyone thinks I have an ugly rapport with Aurelio, but I will always thank him. How often does a child who supported Napoli get to be their Coach? There can be divergent views along the way, but that's natural with two strong characters.

"I will not tell you the names of the players I did hear from, not even under torture, because those are strictly personal.

"At times, I chat with Allegri via common friends, but so far I haven't heard from him. I hope to do so during the summer. We tend to joke around, though, we don't usually discuss anything serious."

11:54:25
Football Italia
Sarri on Sarrismo

"I honestly don't know what Sarrismo is. I read in the dictionary it was more than a tactical philosophy. I have always been me. I might change my views of football and life over the years with experience, but the concepts remain the same.

"I am a direct person, at times a bit too direct, who needs people to be open and say things face to face. This can lead to clashes, but those can be resolved. Rancor only ever occurs because of things that are not said out loud.

"I hope that I never changed the fundamental concepts of my life and football."

11:51:49
Football Italia
Sarri on being a tactical fundamentalist

"I don't see how you could say that when I started at Empoli with 4-3-1-2, then moved to 4-3-3 at Napoli and a disguised 4-4-2 at Chelsea."

11:51:03
Football Italia
Sarri on change of philosophy throughout Juventus

"I got here yesterday, Sir Alex Ferguson took 20 years to impose a style on the youth teams as well as the senior squad. I'd like to do that, but it'd be a very, very long process meeting with the various youth Coaches. I don't think I am young enough to stay here as long as Ferguson did at Manchester United."

11:49:38
Football Italia
Paratici on Sarri

"He was absolutely the first choice. I don't know what we said to convince him, maybe he just felt we really wanted him."

11:49:08
Football Italia
Sarri on what Allegri leaves behind

"Allegri leaves a lot to live up to. We know full well that it's not easy to win all that he did over the last five years. His results were extraordinary.

"I'd like to see the same capability that Max gave the team to hold out under pressure for 30 minutes and still win. It's something I rarely managed, perhaps that is because of my approach. If you get the team accustomed to keeping the ball and they don't have it for a while, they can struggle and start to panic.

"Allegri's teams on the other hand seemed to be struggling, but then you always had the thought in your mind that they could win it anyway."

11:47:08
Football Italia
Sarri on transfers

"There are directors here who have been following these players for years, so I will listen to their opinions too.

"Maybe not Higuain, who I know pretty well, but I will first and foremost listen and adapt to what the club suggests. It would be unfair for me to impose my ideas on people who know these players more than me.

"Once I get a clearer idea of what our key system will be, then we'll talk about transfers. I don't like to name names to a club, but I am more focused on characteristics and the kind of players I'd like to have. Paratici knows far more players than me, so we're in good hands."

11:44:25
Football Italia
Sarri on key players

"The players who can really change everything are in attack. It's up to us to organise the players around the field, but in the final third there are players with the talent to make the difference.

"Ronaldo is talented, so is Dybala, Douglas Costa is a potential top player who hasn't really shown what he can do consistently. These are great talents and we must see how we can build around them, what they can give in defending.

"The players who make the difference are the most talented, so those are the ones you build around.

"I haven't named Higuain, Mandzukic, I don't have the entire squad list at my disposal. I was just making some examples, not ruling anyone out.

"Pipa is a lad I love a great deal and it depends on him if he remains."

11:42:36
Football Italia
Sarri on how Juve convinced him

"I had 30 years of negotiations with clubs, so I think I know how to read people by now. I can read when someone really believes in what he's saying and is totally convinced.

"It's not about a phrase, it's their attitude, their approach, the effort they make to come out and meet you. It shows their conviction that they want you specifically as their Coach.

"That was the most important thing, for me."

11:41:14
Football Italia
Paratici on why Juve chose Sarri

"Style of football was not central to the reasoning for changing. We chose Maurizio because we felt he was the best Coach for Juventus right now, just as Allegri was five years ago and Conte three years before that.

"These are all different Coaches with different characteristics. Sarri showed he can win in the Premier League and internationally, so he's the right man for the job."

11:39:59
Football Italia
Sarri flying to Ronaldo

"We'll talk about it this afternoon. I asked to talk to 2-3 players so we could share some ideas.

"Around 30 years ago, I believed I could impose my views on players, but now I realise it's important to ask players how they view themselves and weave it all together.

"I don't know if I'll visit Ronaldo in a few days or more, we haven't organised anything."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Sacchi: 'Sarri will have Juve problems'

Gerelateerde afbeelding

https://www.football-italia.net/140094/sacchi-sarri-will-have-juve-problems

Jun 29, 2019

Arrigo Sacchi warns Maurizio Sarri will “inevitably run into problems, because novelty is not always accepted by players” at Juventus and Chelsea.

The former Napoli tactician is a complete transformation from Max Allegri and before him Antonio Conte.

“Sarri will inevitably run into problems, because he is proposing new ideas and novelty is not always accepted by players,” Grande Milan boss Sacchi told La Gazzetta dello Sport magazine SportWeek.

“The club will have the job and the duty to support their Coach, exactly the same way Silvio Berlusconi did with me in the 1980s when I first arrived.

“In any case, I believe President Andrea Agnelli has made a wonderful move by hiring Sarri. He has sparked a genuine revolution that can work to the advantage of all Italian football. It’s a cultural step up and not a small one, either.

“If you hire Sarri, it means you want to win, but you also want to do it via beautiful football, spectacle and emotions.”

Some have questioned how the gruff and argumentative Sarri will fit in at Juventus after some fiery moments on the bench of Napoli and Chelsea.

“He is not a great communicator. Let’s just say he does his talking on the pitch,” confessed Sacchi. “However, although he’s not that chatty, Sarri is still a good man, honest and who says what he thinks to your face.

“If Agnelli and everyone in the club are fully convinced, Juve could entertain everyone for a long time to come.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi
1 ora fa, DRACARYS ha scritto:

even the fleas have a cough

.the

:261: .oo

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Milan Lab founder set for Juve role

https://www.football-italia.net/140541/milan-lab-founder-set-juve-role

Jul 10, 2019

Andrea Barzagli will not join Maurizio Sarri’s Juventus staff yet, but the Bianconeri have hired Milan Lab founder Daniele Tognaccini.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Barzagli has decided to take a little time off after his retirement from playing football and won’t join the Bianconeri management staff at this time.

He could well come in later during the campaign or wait until next season.

However, Juve have decided to hire the founder of Milan Lab, Tognaccini, who left the Rossoneri last summer after 20 years at the club.

Milan Lab was set up in 2002 and at the time was a state of the art statistics-based approach meant to predict and prevent injuries.

He was reportedly brought in at the request of Sarri and will work alongside fitness coach Andrea Pertusio and chief medic Luca Stefanini.

Tognaccini is more than a colleague to Sarri, as their homes are close by in Tuscany and he had already asked him to come to Chelsea.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Sarri: ‘I like Pogba but … De Ligt will face Tottenham’

Risultati immagini per sarri juventus a singapore

https://www.football-italia.net/141017/sarri-‘i-pogba-…’

https://www.football-italia.net/141015/sarri-‘de-ligt-will-face-tottenham’

Jul 20, 2019

Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri confirms “I really like” Paul Pogba but “he’s a Manchester United player”.

The Frenchman left the Bianconeri for what was then a world record transfer fee of €105m in 2016, but has just a League Cup and the Europa League to show for it.

The World Cup winner has been linked with a return to Turin, and the Coach was asked about that in his Press conference ahead of the Tottenham Hotspur friendly in Singapore.

“I really like Pogba,” Sarri confirmed.

“He’s a Manchester United player though. I’m not the sporting director, so I don’t know what the situation is.”

Real Madrid are also believed to be interested in Pogba, but United would demand a big fee to sell one of their star names.

Pogba joined Juve for a development fee from Manchester United in 2012, so if he does go back to Turin it would be yet another return journey.

Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri confirms Matthijs de Ligt will “certainly play part of the game” against Tottenham Hotspur.

The Bianconeri face the Champions League finalists in Singapore tomorrow, and fans are excited to get a glimpse of the new €75m signing.

“So far he hasn’t trained with his teammates,” Sarri pointed out.

“He’ll certainly play part of the game though.”

Sarri was appointed to replace Massimiliano Allegri, and there’s likely to be a big change of style this season.

“We need to work to find the identity of our game, because we want to become a team with a strong identity.

“Then we’ll try and ensure that leads us to win.

“We’re behind Tottenham [in terms of pre-season preparations] but tomorrow night I want to see a team with the right mentality.

"Nothing has changed with regards to my approach to training since coming here, I still want to have fun, because I think that allows you to give more. The first 70 metres on the pitch has to be what I want but in the last 30 it's up to them."

The former Napoli Coach is known for his ‘Sarrismo’ style of play and adherence to a 4-3-3 system, but where will Cristiano Ronaldo fit?

“Cristiano Ronaldo has won everything on an individual and collective level starting from slightly out on the left,” Sarri pointed out.

“The first attempt will be to start him from that position, but given his quality it wouldn’t make any difference to move him 10 metres.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Sarri: Juve weren't as fit

161751809-b9141375-dc31-43f3-8b11-0dd728

https://www.football-italia.net/141064/sarri-juve-werent-fit

Jul 21, 2019

Maurizio Sarri admits Juventus have to learn to ‘defend further forward’ after their 3-2 defeat but insists Tottenham Hotspur were fitter than his side.

Juve went 2-1 up in their International Champions Cup opener against Tottenham, but they were ultimately undone by Harry Kane’s lob from the halfway line. 

“It was a difficult game against a renowned team,” said Sarri after his first game in charge of the Bianconeri.

“They were quicker and more explosive, but they’re closer to the start of their campaign and closer to the right preparation.

“We need to defend further forward and not so deep. We did better in the second half, with better pressure and 20 minutes of good quality.

“We were naive with the balls we lost, but I think physical condition also counts for something.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Sarri: Cristiano Ronaldo ‘must make the difference’

Risultati immagini per sarri szczesny conferenza stampa

https://www.football-italia.net/141131/sarri-central-role-dybala

Jul 23, 2019

Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri says he has a central role in mind for Paulo Dybala and that Cristiano Ronaldo ‘must make the difference’.

Dybala played as a right winger to accommodate Ronaldo last season, but Sarri suggested the Argentine had more of a future through the middle.

“I think Dybala can play as a false nine quite comfortably,” the Coach said at a Press conference for Wednesday’s friendly with Inter.

“We can also set up the attack slightly differently, with the 4-3-1-2 and Dybala playing on the right of a front two.

“We’ll try to give continuity to the good things we did in the second half in Singapore.

“Juve-Inter won’t be a match like any other, although I don’t think the two teams will able to play their best football, given these temperatures and this level of humidity.

“Our coaching school is one of the most important in the world, that seems quite clear to me.

“Tactically our movement is one of the best, although we may not have the financial resources of the English.”

The former Napoli tactician then discussed the Bianconeri’s captain situation.

“The captain is Chiellini, as agreed with Buffon. If there’s no Giorgio we go for the next player with the most appearances and Bonucci has the most.

“I told the lads that it was my idea, but I was willing to listen to others and things went well.

“For me, however, the armband is only symbolic. The captain has the right attitude in the dressing room.”

The English Press spun a story that Sarri and Ronaldo had argued mid-game against Tottenham Hotspur...

“We agreed to let him play for an hour. Ronaldo asked me how much time he had left before coming off.

“I told him 5-6 minutes and at the time of his substitution, I only asked him how he was.

“We’ll use him mainly as a forward on the left wing, knowing that he loves to shoot. He must make the difference.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti