Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Rabiot agrees Juve move

Risultati immagini per adrien rabiot

https://www.football-italia.net/139569/report-rabiot-agrees-juve-move

Jun 18, 2019

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot has reportedly agreed terms over a free transfer to Juventus.

According to El Chiringuito, Rabiot will put pen to paper on a five-year contract with Juve worth €7m a season.

Furthermore, the Bianconeri are ready to pay the Frenchman a signing-on fee of €10m.

The 24-year-old has already played over 200 times for PSG, winning six League titles.

However, a contractual dispute saw him dropped from the French giants’ first team in December.

Rabiot had also been linked with Manchester United, but he now looks set to become the latest free agent to join the Old Lady after the likes of Andrea Pirlo, Paul Pogba, Emre Can and Aaron Ramsey.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Rabiot arrives for Juventus medical

juventus_hqf. 🛬 Adrien #Rabiot è arrivato a Torino!
Domani sosterrà le visite medic

https://www.football-italia.net/140146/rabiot-arrives-juventus-medical

Jun 30, 2019

Adrien Rabiot will have his Juventus medical on Monday morning before signing the four-year contract, as he flew in this evening.

A deal had been done this week, but the Bianconeri decided to wait until after his Paris Saint-Germain deal expired today.

He was also courted by Manchester United and Barcelona, but was convinced to join Juventus.

It’s reported he’ll sign a four-year deal worth €7m per year plus bonuses, plus a €10m signing-on fee.

According to the latest rumours, Rabiot will be in Turin tonight so he can get settled in before tomorrow’s medical tests at the J-Centre.

Also on Monday, Juve are expected to announce their deal for Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt, who will cost €67m plus €13m in various relatively easy to achieve add-ons.

Luca Pellegrini had his medical today, having arrived along with €10m from Roma as part of the Leonardo Spinazzola move.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

OFFICIAL: Juve swoop for Rabiot

D-aAyAwXoAE_07H.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/140195/official-juve-swoop-rabiot

Jul 1, 2019

Juventus have officially signed midfielder Adrien Rabiot from Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer.

Although Juve’s official statement did not mention the length of Rabiot’s contract, it is understood he has agreed a four-year contract worth €7m per season plus bonuses, with a €10m signing-on fee.

The Frenchman will be unveiled as the Bianconeri’s latest signing at 10:00 BST on Tuesday.

The 24-year-old broke through for PSG in 2013 and went on to play 227 times for the French giants, scoring 25 goals, providing 20 assists and winning six Ligue 1 titles.

However, a contractual dispute saw him dropped from their first team in December.

The left-footer first seemed set for Barcelona, but their deal for Frenkie de Jong let in the Bianconeri.

Rabiot also has six caps for France but has not played for his country in over a year after he refused a place on their standby list for the 2018 World Cup.

He is the latest free agent to join Juve after the likes of Andrea Pirlo, Paul Pogba and Dani Alves over the years and the second to arrive this summer, with Aaron Ramsey preceding him.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Rabiot: Juve 'level up' on PSG

121455440-5a28ef7f-bb76-4e2f-9f7f-3f5eb4

https://www.football-italia.net/140216/rabiot-juve-level-psg

Jul 2, 2019

Adrien Rabiot assures he is ‘ready’ to make up for lost time at Juventus, who are a ‘level up’ on Paris Saint-Germain.

Rabiot was dropped for the second half of last season due to a contractual dispute with PSG, but the midfielder believes the stand-off has worked in his favour. 

“I have to say the last six months have been rather complicated. In a sporting sense these things can happen, so I was quite ready for them,” he continued at his Juve unveiling.

“That chapter has closed, and this is a new and very nice adventure. I truly hope to do my best and I want to leave the past behind me.

“I would’ve preferred to close the previous phase in a better way, but it didn’t only depend on me and it went the way it did.

“Leonardo got in contact with my agent. He introduced himself and wanted to understand where things were, but I didn’t receive any offers.

“There was no attempt from PSG to retain me, and he realised [my time at PSG] was all over.

“I have to tell you that me coming here only became tangible recently. It went very quickly, I have to confess, because we reached an agreement in a short time. We didn’t have any problems at all.

“As for the great Frenchmen to have played here, this club have a great history so throughout it, great French players have played here. I hope to do my bit here too.

“Blaise played with me for several years so of course we get on very well. It’s true I’m a new player and there are other players who play in the same role.

“That’s something which usually happens, whether it is with Blaise or someone else. It doesn’t change our relationship or great friendship.

“Certainly, this a great and prestigious club. That means they have great international experience, even if the last few years they had some problems in the Champions League.

“Having said that they’ve always reached the latter stages. Therefore, in my opinion, they’re a level up on PSG and that’s why I made this decision.

“I worked a lot with PSG, and I have to say the Champions League isn’t something that comes over night. You need to accumulate a lot of experience season after season.

“As for Juve, I’m here and I want to do my best, to help the club reach their targets and the Champions League is one of the most important.

“We must be very focused but not only on that. We need to go through the season step by step. I’ve come here with the aim of doing my bit.”

The 24-year-old has not played for France since refusing a place on their standby list for the 2018 World Cup, while his agent-mother has been described by some as a corrosive influence...

“I’m still a French player and if my performances are good, I hope to be an option and I’d be glad to play for the national team.

“I have to say that in a sporting sense, she’s my agent so obviously she plays an important role, we work well together, and she helps me in the way agents normally help their players.

“As for the relationship between a mother and son, that’s something different. As for our relationship in football, she’s always close to me and we work together very well.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Blanc: Rabiot needs managing

Immagine correlata

https://www.football-italia.net/140212/blanc-rabiot-needs-managing

Jul 2, 2019

Former Paris Saint-Germain boss Laurent Blanc says Juventus need to ‘manage’ Adrien Rabiot but is confident they have signed a ‘great player’.

Rabiot finally ended speculation about his future on Monday as he joined Juve, and Blanc explained to Gazzetta dello Sport the type of player the Bianconeri had snapped up.

“He’s a box-to-box midfielder,” he told the newspaper.

“Rabiot has physical strength, which lets him go forward. He can easily project himself towards the opposing box, he has a powerful left foot and a great header.

“They need to know how to manage him, so he gets the opportunity to express himself in the hottest areas of the pitch, where matches are decided and where he never loses lucidity. He can only improve at Juve.”

The pair won three Ligue 1 titles together at PSG, but there are concerns over the 24-year-old’s character.

“Of course, precisely because he has character. Having character isn’t a flaw. Indeed, he has the quality of great players.

“I remember his argument with Ibra, who respected him. He called him ‘petit Rabiot’ because he recognised [Rabiot] had the traits of the great player.

“Adrien has temperament, but it’s necessary at big clubs. Perhaps his development has come a little late at 24, but his situation at PSG must be analysed properly.”

Finally, the ex-Inter defender was asked whether Rabiot could possibly become one of the Old Lady’s great Frenchmen.

“Adrien isn’t a No 10 like Platini or a creative midfielder like Zidane. He plays deeper, even if he can express great quality in attack and defence.

“He remains a player with great potential.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Rabiot: Juve right for me

Risultati immagini per rabiot juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/140846/rabiot-juve-right-me

Jul 16, 2019

Adrien Rabiot believes Juventus are the right club for him to ‘take my career to the next level. There’s no better place to grow.’

Rabiot left Paris Saint-Germain to join Juve on a free transfer, and the midfielder is excited about furthering his career with the Bianconeri.

“Juventus are a great club with history and prestige,” the midfielder told JTV.

“I’m very happy to be here. One of the reasons that led me to choose Juventus is that I wanted to improve and take my career to the next level.

“I’ll be playing with some excellent players. There’s no better place to grow and keep learning.

“I’m left-footed and I like doing a bit of everything. I feel like an attacking player and I like to attack, but I also like to defend. Like we say today, I’m a box-to-box player.

“I talked to so many people before coming to Juventus, including Buffon. He knows this club well, and he told me about what life was like here.

“It’s always very important to ask for advice when making a decision. It was nice to receive compliments from Gigi and I sent him a message thanking him.

“He replied that he was only speaking the truth.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Sports Mole

Arsenal want to sign Adrien Rabiot on loan?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor arsenal wants rabiot

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/arsenal/transfer-talk/news/arsenal-want-to-sign-adrien-rabiot-on-loan_383968.html

Dec 26, 2019

The Frenchman ran down his contract with Paris Saint-Germain before rejecting a host of clubs to join Juve on a free transfer ahead of the 2019-20 campaign.

The 24-year-old has struggled to earn a regular role in Turin, though, starting just five Serie A matches for the Italian champions during the current season.

According to Foot Mercato, Arsenal are one of a number of European clubs interested in signing the midfielder on loan for the second half of the 2019-20 campaign.

Rabiot, who is yet to score in 12 appearances for the Old Lady, made over 220 outings for PSG before leaving the capital giants on a free transfer.

The Gunners are expected to be active in the winter market following the arrival of new boss Mikel Arteta.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Sports Mole

Manchester United target Adrien Rabiot 'refuses to return to Juventus'

Adrien Rabiot has reportedly refused to return to training with Juventus as he attempts to secure a move away from the club.

Rabiot non torna a Torino e la madre vuole già la cessione: una storia senza senso

May 10, 2020

The 25-year-old has started just 11 Serie A matches since arriving on a free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain last summer and has been linked with an end-of-season exit.

Manchester United are among the sides rumoured to have showed an interest in Rabiot, who is under contract at the Allianz Stadium for another three years.

Continues -> https://bit.ly/2SUgv2V

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Adrien Rabiot to return to Turin

Rabiot torna a Torino ma i tifosi non perdonano: 'Juve, caccia il cocco di mamma!'

May 12, 2020

Adrien Rabiot is set to return to Turin this week while Gonzalo Higuain will remain in Argentina for the time being.

The French midfielder was the subject of a report in La Stampa this morning, suggesting he had been reluctant to return to Italy in protest against the salary cuts agreed on by the squad. .....

Continues -> https://bit.ly/3fDYVtM

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Deschamps: 'Rabiot improved at Juventus'

lgrdj1gvfrq530yexm3w.jpg

Nov 15, 2020

France coach Didier Deschamps credits Juventus with getting the best out of Adrien Rabiot. ‘When you are there, you do what they tell you to.’

Rabiot had famously been frozen out of the Bleus after he refused to be part of the reserves for the 2018 World Cup squad.

“He has grown so much. There were some complicated moments after PSG and it was a difficult start to his Juve career. I can’t say that he has been transformed, but he’s no longer the same player,” said Deschamps after France’s 1-0 win in Portugal.

“There is trust between us now and we continue to discuss matters. He doesn’t question if he’s playing too deep or more advanced, too much to the right or left. He has this ability to adapt.” ...........

Continue -> https://bit.ly/32Muxsy

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

FC Barcelona Offered Juventus First Team Star

Adrien Rabiot doesn't sound overly optimistic about staying at Juventus -  Black & White & Read All Over

In a Twitch streaming session on Sunday morning, Romero revealed that Adrien Rabiot has been offered to the Blaugrana in recent weeks.

The Frenchman's contract in Turin is currently nearing expiry, with his Serie A employers desperately trying to renew terms at the last minute.

With the freedom to move on in under a fortnight with no strings attached, however, Rabiot has been "put on the table" to president Joan Laporta and his board.

Continue -> https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomsanderson/2023/06/18/juventus-star-offered-to-fc-barcelona-reports/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Barcelona reject offer to sign

Adrien Rabiot

Arsenal and Chelsea on red alert for Adrien Rabiot as Juventus make  last-ditch contract plea - football.london

According to reputed Spanish journalist Gerard Romero, intermediaries offered Barcelona the chance to sign Adrien Rabiot in a Bosman move in the summer transfer window. The 28-year-old will become a free agent in a few days if he does not sign a new contract with Juventus. But the Catalan giants have turned down the opportunity to secure his services.

Adrien Rabiot has reached another crossroads in his career a few years after leaving Paris Saint-Germain as a free agent. The French international joined Juventus in a Bosman move in July 2019. And while he endured a few turbulent seasons, he came into his own in the recently-concluded campaign.

The 28-year-old contributed to 17 goals in 48 appearances, finding the back of the net 11 times while providing six assists. In addition, the player was a part of the French squad that reached the 2022 FIFA World Cup final. But Rabiot’s future is uncertain as his Juventus contract will expire in less than two weeks. And intermediaries have offered Barcelona the chance to sign him.

Barcelona will enter the market for a midfielder in the summer transfer window. The Catalan giants are losing Sergio Busquets as a free agent next month. And while the veteran midfielder was not as imposing as he was in his pomp, his departure will leave a huge void in the Barcelona midfield.

Read more -> https://thehardtackle.com/transfer-news/2023/06/19/barcelona-reject-offer-to-sign-adrien-rabiot/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Juventus midfielder agrees contract extension

Rabiot

In recent weeks, Adrien Rabiot’s contract saga has taken several twists and turns. Earlier today, we reported that Man United have revived their interest in the player.

Yet, Juventus remain optimistic in their attempts to convince the midfielder to remain in Turin beyond the current campaign. Moreso, the management has reportedly reached an agreement with the player.

According to Corriere dello Sport, the Bianconeri have found an accord with Adrien’s mother and agent Veronique Rabiot over a renewal. .....

The report adds that the extension will be for one year, with the player collecting the same salary of 7 million euros.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/report-juventus-midfielder-agrees-contract-extension/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Rabiot: ‘Juventus was a choice that came from the heart’ 

Adrien-Rabiot-Juventus-Sampdoria-celebrate.jpg

After signing a contract renewal with Juventus on Tuesday afternoon, Adrien Rabiot has declared that he is ‘proud’ to be a Juventus player and that the decision to stay on with the Bianconeri is one that ‘came from the heart.’ 

Juve officially confirmed that the 28-year-old former World Cup winner has put pen to paper on a one-year contract extension, which ties him to the club until the end of the 2023-24 season. 

Rabiot could have walked away for free upon the expiry of his previous deal on June 30 and had concrete interest from a host of other clubs across Europe, particularly from Manchester United, but has now decided that his immediate future is best spent at the Allianz Stadium. 

Speaking to Juventus’ broadcast channel on Instagram, Rabiot said: “I am happy and proud to be able to confirm that I will be a Juventus player again next season.

“My choice comes from the heart, I’m very attached to these colours and to this shirt. Juventus is home for me.”

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/rabiot-juventus-was-a-choice-that-came-from-the-heart/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Why Rabiot chose Juventus over Manchester United

Rabiot wants Champions League club with two Premier League giants thrown  into the mix

Adrien Rabiot has signed a one-year extension clause with Juventus, again deciding against a move to Manchester United.

The 28-year-old Frenchman was one of the better players for the Bianconeri in their disappointing season, netting 11 goals and providing six assists across 48 appearances. He had the chance to leave for the Northwest of England a year ago but chose to stay in Turin for the final 12 months of his contract.

In the closing stages of the season, it became clear that Rabiot was torn between leaving Juventus on a free transfer or penning a one-year contract extension. Manchester United again emerged, keen to finally get their hands on the Frenchman.

Juventus’ offer was a one-year contract with a starting salary of €7m with a further €1m in easily attainable add-ons, giving him the chance to continue playing in a comfortable environment under a coach he works with well.

Rabiot is happy to continue in Turin for another year, where he could either earn a new long-term deal with Juventus or simply leave for another club next summer.

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/why-rabiot-chose-juventus-over-manchester-united/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

WHY RENEWING ADRIEN RABIOT WAS IMPORTANT FOR JUVENTUS

Adrien Rabiot completes U-turn after Man Utd offer to put him among highest  earners - Mirror Online

Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot has put pen to paper and signed a contract renewal for another year, as reported by Gianluca di Marzio. The French star has has been an integral part of the Juve midfield ever since he moved to the club four years ago. His reputation and stature have only grown, and Massimiliano Allegri values him very highly as part of his squad.

Rabiot enjoyed his best season in a Juve shirt last season, notching eight league goals, along with four assists. The numbers were his best by a significant distance and emphasise how he has developed his game. He has developed an eye for goal that make him a valuable asset in The Old Lady midfield.

Read more -> https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2023/why-renewing-adrien-rabiot-was-important-for-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Rabiot is also ruled out of Juventus tour of America

Rabiot

Juventus star Adrien Rabiot is set to miss out on the club’s tour of the United States of America, making him the second high-profile player to be left behind for the trip. Nicolo Fagioli will also not be part of the touring squad.

Rabiot was a key player for Juventus in the last campaign and had an impressive season, which led to him signing a one-year contract extension at the club. Juventus is eager to have him back in their colours, especially after his standout performances in the previous term.

However, the French midfielder will not be able to join the team on their trip to the USA. Football Italia reports that Rabiot is dealing with a problem in his right calf, which has necessitated his staying in Turin to undergo recovery and rehabilitation.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/rabiot-is-also-ruled-out-of-juventus-tour-of-america/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Rabiot tells Juventus his future plans amidst talk of an extension

Transfer Talk, June 26, 2023: Manchester United eye Adrien Rabiot as Mason  Mount deal stalls | LiveScore

Adrien Rabiot has become an indispensable player for Juventus, and the club is keen on retaining him. Despite running down his previous contract last season, Juventus worked diligently to convince him to stay, eventually signing a new one-year deal with him.

Juventus remains committed to keeping Rabiot at the club and intends to engage in discussions with his representatives regarding a contract extension. It appears that the midfielder himself has expressed his desire to continue his stay at the club in the long term, indicating his satisfaction with life at Juventus. ........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/rabiot-tells-juventus-his-future-plans-amidst-talk-of-an-extension/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Rabiot is the most productive midfielder in Serie A since last season

Adrien Rabiot touted for Juventus extension despite Manchester United  interest

Adrien Rabiot played a pivotal role in Juventus’ 1-0 victory over Lecce yesterday by providing the assist for Arkadiusz Milik’s goal.

Rabiot emerged as one of the standout performers for the club in the previous campaign, embracing the challenge of contributing more goals, as advocated by Max Allegri.

In the previous season, he impressively scored 11 goals across all competitions for the club and is determined to surpass that mark in the current campaign. .....

“19 – Since the start of last season (2022-23), no Serie A midfielder has been directly involved in more goals than Adrien Rabiot (19, 12 goals and 7 assists), considering all competitions. Essential.”

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/rabiot-is-the-most-productive-midfielder-in-serie-a-since-last-season/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Rabiot honored to wear captain’s armband: “I love this club, this is how Allegri stimulates us”

Adrien Rabiot reveals his Juventus ambitions following Milan win

In the absence of club captain Danilo, Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot inherited the armband in the clash against Milan at San Siro.

The Bianconeri returned home with all three points thanks to Manuel Locatelli’s lone strike in the second half. ...........

“It was an important victory. We wanted to show that we are here, we have the goal of finishing among the top teams, and this comes from matches like tonight’s,” said the 28-year-old.

“The attitude was good, we didn’t give them an inch. I am happy to have worn the armband, I love this club and its history, it’s my fifth year in Turin, so for me it is an honour. ...........

“The Coach always wants to give 100%, he stimulates us. We also won today thanks to Nicolò and Danilo who were up there in the stands.”

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/rabiot-honored-to-wear-captains-armband-i-love-this-club-this-is-how-allegri-stimulates-us/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Rabiot’s mum insists it is too early to talk about a new deal

Rabiot

Juventus is keen on Adrien Rabiot signing a new contract, extending his stay with the club beyond this season.

French midfielder Rabiot agreed to a contract extension in the previous transfer window after letting his previous contract run down, and Juventus is eager to keep him. .................

His mother, Veronique, who also serves as his agent, has stated that it is too early to discuss his future at this point.

She said:

“It’s too early to talk about it. At the right moment we will weigh everything up and, in the end, Adrien will decide as always.” .................

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/rabiots-mum-insists-it-is-too-early-to-talk-about-a-new-deal/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Juventus forge a plan to maintain the services of Adrien Rabiot

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Adrien Rabiot signs new deal with Juventus through  2024 - Black & White & Read All Over

Week after week, Adrien Rabiot continues to establish himself as a pillar at Juventus. .................

On Friday, the 28-year-old delivered his finest performance of the campaign thus far. He scored the opener with a powerful header before dragging his side over the finish line with an assist for Federico Gatti’s dramatic winner.  .................

But for the second year in a row, the Bianconeri are running the risk of losing the midfielder’s services. Last season, the two parties agreed on a renewal at the eleventh hour, but it was merely a one-year deal.

Therefore, the player is once again running on an expiring deal. .................

So while the Bianconeri aren’t able to offer him a pay rise amidst their financial difficulties, they’ll be looking to reward him with a long-term contract valid for at least three seasons.

The hierarchy is working on convincing the French international to linger in Turin and become a “Bandiera” (club symbol) regardless of whether Allegri is staying put or not. .................

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-forge-a-plan-to-maintain-the-services-of-adrien-rabiot/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Rabiot prefers to sign just a one-year deal at Juventus

Man Utd miss out on Adrien Rabiot as Juventus star signs new contract with  Serie A giants | Goal.com US

Adrien Rabiot is considered a crucial player for Juventus, and the club is determined to keep him in their squad. Although Rabiot had the option to leave as a free agent in the summer, Juventus insisted on retaining him, and he subsequently signed a new one-year deal. .................

While Rabiot has expressed his affection for staying in Turin, reports suggest that he is not yet ready to commit to a long-term contract. Juventus is pushing for Rabiot to sign an extension for at least three more seasons on the same terms. However, the report indicates that Rabiot is inclined to extend his deal for just one more year, signalling a potential short-term commitment at this stage.  .................

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/rabiot-prefers-to-sign-just-a-one-year-deal-at-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Rabiot Mother Rubbishes Reports About New Juventus Deal

How close was Adrien Rabiot to joining Man Utd? Mother and fearsome agent  Veronique opens up on failed summer transfer | Goal.com UK

Adrien Rabiot has been recently rumored to have made up his mind about staying at Juventus for at least another season. However, her mother and agent has come out to proclaim that wasn’t the case.

“I completely deny the news spread by the sports press last Thursday about Adrien’s renewal with Juventus. He hasn’t made any decision about his future. He’s exclusively focused on the pitch and this season.”

“There are no ongoing discuss with any club. Even though I got angry when I saw the first-page news and the article, which is nothing more than a journalistic invention, I decided to answer only today to avoid interfering with his match.” .................

Read more -> https://cultofcalcio.com/rabiot-mother-rubbishes-reports-about-new-juventus-deal/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti