Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Matthijs de Ligt

130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt to Juve tomorrow

offthepitch90. Rumors has it that @juventus signing @mdeligt_ is pretty much a done d

https://www.football-italia.net/140763/reports-de-ligt-juve-tomorrow

Jul 14, 2019

Reports in the Italian Press claim Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt will complete his transfer to Juventus by Monday.

De Telegraaf already reported Juve had agreed a deal worth €75m for De Ligt, while Ajax confirmed the 19-year-old had not travelled with the squad for preseason as he was ‘awaiting a possible transfer’.

Now, Gazzetta dello Sport writes the Bianconeri found an agreement for ‘around €70m’ with the Dutch club on Sunday morning.

The newspaper, along with Tuttomercatoweb, expects him to land in Turin either this evening or tomorrow morning before undergoing a medical.

Gianluca Di Marzio, meanwhile, stresses the final details are still being ironed out and that a medical should take place on Tuesday.

De Ligt is understood to have already negotiated a five-year contract with the Old Lady worth €12m a season.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

Ajax: 'End in sight for De Ligt'

deligt_jfan. 🇬🇧Sorry for scare you 😁😁
🇮🇹Scusa per averti spaventato😁😁
í ½

https://www.football-italia.net/140802/ajax-end-sight-de-ligt

Jul 15, 2019

Ajax director Marc Overmars confirms “the end is in sight” for Matthijs de Ligt and his Juventus transfer. “It’s about bank guarantees now.”

The defender is expected to fly in this evening so that he can be ready for his medical on Tuesday morning and has already been left out of the Ajax pre-season training camp.

“The end is in sight,” Overmars told Voetbal International.

“It’s about bank guarantees now, as Ajax are always very strict on these matters. I hope it all progresses quickly, but I’m sure they will work it out. They are Italians.”

De Ligt is reported to be joining Juve for €65m plus performance-related bonuses and add-ons, while he’ll sign a five-year contract worth approximately €8m per season plus bonuses.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt Juventus medical on Wednesday

fut_h3ro. Segundo jornal De Ligt chega nesta semana a Turim para realizar exames

https://www.football-italia.net/140799/de-ligt-juventus-medical-wednesday

Jul 15, 2019

Matthijs de Ligt is flying in for his Juventus medical on Wednesday after striking a deal with Ajax, reportedly for €65m plus bonuses for a total €75m.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the agreements are all in place and he will fly in late Tuesday evening, for a medical on Wednesday morning.

Ajax director Marc Overmars confirmed today that "the end is in sight, it's about bank guarantees now."

The defender, who turns 20 next month, had already agreed personal terms believed to be worth €8-9m per year plus add-ons to reach a total €12m salary on a five-year contract.

He is set to wear the Number 4 jersey and had originally been expected to arrive at Turin’s Caselle Airport this evening, which would've been precisely one year on from Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival.

It’s reported there will be an initial €150m release clause in his contract, which will increase year on year.

The Dutchman already has 15 senior caps for his country and came up through the legendary Ajax academy.

He is represented by agent Mino Raiola and had also been approached by Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.

He has made 117 competitive appearances for Ajax at senior level, scoring 13 goals – including one in the Champions League quarter-final to eliminate Juventus – and providing seven assists.

In those 117 matches, the central defender received 15 yellow cards and no red.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt lands for Juventus

jtopnews. @mdeligt_ Atterrato a Caselle 🛬⚪️⚫️
#jtopnews #juve #

https://www.football-italia.net/140867/de-ligt-lands-juventus

Jul 16, 2019

Matthijs de Ligt has arrived in Turin to complete his Juventus transfer from Ajax for a reported €75m, with a medical due tomorrow morning.

Reporters and fans were gathered at the Caselle Airport in Turin to greet the Dutch talent as his private jet landed from Amsterdam on Tuesday evening.

The defender turns 20 next month and spent his entire career coming through the various Ajax youth academies.

A medical is set for the J-Centre in Turin on Wednesday morning and he’ll stay tonight at the brand new J-Hotel, based in the Continassa training complex.

De Ligt had also received proposals from the likes of Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.

According to De Telegraaf, the delay of 24 hours was because Juventus had tried to pay €75m including performance-related bonuses, but Ajax demanded the full sum as a fixed fee, albeit with payment spread out over instalments.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt has Juve medical

D_qKFjwWwAYcgxP.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/140880/de-ligt-has-juve-medical

Jul 17, 2019

Matthijs de Ligt has arrived for his Juventus medical ahead of a long-awaited €75m transfer from Ajax.

De Ligt landed in Turin late last night, and Juve’s official Twitter account snapped him checking into J Medical for tests.

He will then sign a five-year contract with the Bianconeri, worth a reported €7.5m plus €4.5m in add-ons and bonuses.

The 19-year-old has long been the Old Lady’s top defensive target following the exits of Andrea Barzagli and Martin Caceres.

Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona, Manchester United and Bayern Munich had also been on his trail.

Despite only turning 20 next month, the Dutchman already leaves behind the Ajax captaincy.

Image credit @juventusfcen via Twitter

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Matthijs de Ligt begins his Juventus medical! 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

Raiola: De Ligt, Pogba, Kean...

lollo_piatek19. ⚠️ ULTIM'ORA JUVENTUS ⚪⚫: MATHIAS DE LIGT È UN NUOVO GIOCATORE BIANCON

https://www.football-italia.net/140881/raiola-de-ligt-pogba-kean

Jul 17, 2019

Mino Raiola says Juventus are ‘the best team’ for Matthijs de Ligt, there is ‘nothing’ to report on Paul Pogba and that he ‘will see’ about Moise Kean.

Raiola took the opportunity to speak to reporters outside J Medical while De Ligt was taking his tests, and he did not hesitate to compare the defender to Pavel Nedved and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“It’s not a question of who wanted him most, but Juve are the best team for him,” declared the agent.

“It’s important for a defender to come to Italy. He can learn to become the best in the world here.

“This step is necessary for his career. Certainly, he’s the best young defender.  After that, he only needs a bit of time to show that he’s the best on a different level.

“In terms of work and mentality, he approaches and, indeed even surpasses, Nedved. He reminds me of Ibra for his ambition.

“It’s always good to play alongside great champions like Bonucci. As for whether Ronaldo told him to join Juve, you have to ask him. I don’t know.

“The decision to join Juve was a considered one. It wasn’t made in just a day. It was a long process.”

The 51-year-old was then asked for updates on Pogba, Kean and free agent Mario Balotelli.

“There’s nothing, no-one’s ever written to me. I live my life one day at a time. The same applies to Balotelli. I’m here today, I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow.

“Kean is at the same level as De Ligt, he’s a great champion. We’ll see what happens.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

OFFICIAL: Juve sign €85.5m De Ligt

juventus_hqf. ✍🏼😍⚪️⚫️
✅Segui: @juventus_hqf 👈🏼

https://www.football-italia.net/140916/official-juve-sign-855m-de-ligt

Jul 18, 2019

Matthijs de Ligt has signed a five-year contract with Juventus, completing his transfer from Ajax for €85.5m.

A statement on Juve’s official website reads: “Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Amsterdamsche Football Club Ajax NV for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Matthijs de Ligt has been reached for a consideration of €75m, payable in five financial years, and additional costs of €10.5m.

“Juventus and the player have signed a five-year contract of employment until 30 June 2024.”

It is understood the €10.5m in additional costs go towards commission for his agent Mino Raiola.

The defender, who turns 20 next month, flew in on Tuesday night and underwent his medical yesterday at the J-Centre in Turin.

He passed with flying colours and has now put pen to paper on his deal, worth a reported €7.5m a season plus €4.5m in bonuses.

De Ligt is a senior Netherlands international and wore the captain’s armband for Ajax, having come up through their legendary academy.

He is considered to already be one of the best centre-backs in the world and won the 2018 Golden Boy award, handed out by Tuttosport to the young player most likely to make a huge impact in the coming year.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: Love Italian defending

D_wEL2dWkAEgwmg.png:large

https://www.football-italia.net/140924/de-ligt-love-italian-defending

Jul 18, 2019

Matthijs de Ligt says while ‘it’s sad to leave Ajax’, he had to join Juventus as he is ‘in love with the Italian art of defending’.

De Ligt finally completed his €85.5m transfer to Juve from Ajax on Thursday, and the defender explained why he chose the Bianconeri over the likes of Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.

“I played for 10 years in the youth sector and three in the first team, but unfortunately I have to take a step forward now,” the 19-year-old told Ajax TV.

“I’ve always been fascinated by the Italian art of defending. Many of the players I look up to are Italian: Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Scirea... I could go on.

“I fell in love with how Italian clubs defend. For me, it’s sad to leave Ajax. I experienced some wonderful and very ugly moments.

“It was like being on a rollercoaster, but there’s always a time in our lives when we have to go our separate ways.

“I’ll miss everyone, but no-one knows what the future holds.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: Sarri convinced me. Always been a Juve fan

aac5923ed85333a3f6de3c5b54c3afae-24706-1

https://www.football-italia.net/140964/de-ligt-sarri-convinced-me

https://www.football-italia.net/140965/de-ligt-always-been-juve-fan

Jul 19, 2019

Matthijs de Ligt claims he decided to join Juventus before he spoke to Cristiano Ronaldo and that Maurizio Sarri played a 'big' role in his move.

De Ligt finally completed his €85.5m transfer from Ajax on Wednesday, and the defender was unveiled as a Juve player for the first time the following morning.

“I played three years for Ajax and got a lot of minutes on the pitch last season, so I think I've got a lot of experience for a 19-year-old, but that's why I made this step, to get more experience and learn from these players because compared to them, I'm just starting out, so hopefully I can get in front of them,” he began.

“It's a really big step, the first step outside my home country, so it's something I have to get used to, but I was really honoured by how the Juventus fans welcomed me. I was really proud of that and I hope I can give them a lot back.

“At the time I was still figuring out what I wanted to do and which club I wanted to join after the summer. I already had an idea which one it was, but I always said to Mino [Raiola] I'd decide after the Nations League.”

Ronaldo personally asked the 19-year-old to link up with him in Turin, so how influential was the No 7?

“I was pretty sure it was Juventus but obviously it was nice that Cristiano Ronaldo asked me if I wanted to join Juve. It was a big compliment, but it wasn't the difference in me joining or not.

“For me, it was very important to take such a step outside my home country and Ajax.

“I know I look calm and that lots of people are happy I've joined Juve, but there have been other reactions too, so I have to get used to this environment and new sporting culture, and I truly hope I can do the best with my performances.”

There have been mixed reactions to Sarri's appointment, but De Ligt made it clear he was more than just an admirer of the Coach.

“I spoke to Sarri on the phone very quickly to get to know him, nothing more. He's also one of the reasons I wanted to come to Juve because I heard lots of good stories about him – the way he plays, the philosophy he has, the attacking football, how he prepares the defensive line – so he was a big reason.”

Matthijs de Ligt has confessed that he has always been a Juventus fan after choosing their No 4 jersey.

A picture recently surfaced of De Ligt wearing a Juve shirt as a child, and the defender confirmed at his presentation on Friday that he had indeed been a supporter of the Old Lady, explaining how Fabio Cannavaro was his inspiration.

“If you're a defender, you already know which defender I admired. It was Fabio Cannavaro, who won the World Cup and Ballon d'Or in 2006.

“I was a really big fan of him, but I obviously always had a good feeling about Juve. They're a big club, a great club, so I was fan of them when I was young.

“When I played here with Ajax in the Champions League, I was stunned by the fans. Even when it was 1-2, they created an incredible atmosphere and really supported the team.

“For me, it's going to be a big challenge to play for them and I will give my all for them. It's a really great stadium and close to the pitch, so every sound you hear is really loud. It's an incredible stadium with great fans.

“There are three competitions we'll be playing in, maybe four with the Super Cup. We want to win everything, that's the most important thing, and it won't be any different this year.

“It was a long process [coming here], I was just looking at what was good for me. Italy is the country of defending, the country that loves defending the most.

“If you talk about Italian players, the ones that come up the most are defenders, but for me it was a big challenge, to take a new step. They showed me a lot of confidence and really wanted me.

“I was really proud to join this club. There were several reasons why, but in the end it was the feeling that made the difference.

“I think we have a lot of different types of strikers. Every type has their own qualities, so I don't think these attackers are easy to play against. It's going to be a big challenge for me and I can learn from them every day.

“I think in Netherlands it's all about building up from the back and defending high, while in Italy there's more zonal marking and defending together.

“I think I can help them and they can help me. That's the great combination between Juventus and I.

“I'm coming to Juve and still only 19 so I think I have a lot of room to improve. There are some differences between Ajax and Juve, but in the end it's important to work every day and show I want to learn. I think I can improve all the attributes I have, so I hope to become a better player.”

The 19-year-old is now the most expensive Italian defender in history following his 85.5m transfer from Ajax, while he has also become one of the Bianconeri's biggest-ever purchases...

“Pressure is normal in football and of course, when a club buys you for a big amount of money, there's a lot of pressure, but pressure is normal in football. I think pressure is the most important thing and if you want to be a good player, you have to deal with it.

“It's not a big deal for me. I'll just play my game, work hard and show it on the pitch. In the end, everyone will see how I deal with it, but it's not going to be a problem.”

De Ligt will wear No 4 for the Bianconeri, succeeding the likes of Claudio Gentile, Antonio Conte and Paolo Montero.

“The No 4 for me is a special number because I always wore it for Ajax. At Juve, the number was free and I heard a lot of good stories about it from the past, so there's some legacy for me to fulfil, but I'm really proud to wear it and I hope I can achieve a lot here.

“At Ajax we had a lot of young players and some experienced guys, but here the players are older and a lot more experienced. I hope to learn from guys like Buffon, Chiellini, Ronaldo and make my game better.

“For me, the most important thing is to adapt. As a player you want to play, so I have to show it in training and then we'll see who plays.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: Money not a factor

161222430-8c22da0a-ce00-4959-a22c-339319

https://www.football-italia.net/141055/de-ligt-money-not-factor

Jul 21, 2019

Juventus new boy Matthijs de Ligt has rubbished ‘nonsense’ that he rejected Paris Saint-Germain because he would earn less than Kylian Mbappe.

De Ligt recently completed an €85.5m transfer to Juve from Ajax, but not before he was linked with the likes of Barcelona, Manchester United and PSG.

“When you think of Italy, you think of defenders,” the defender told Algemeen Dagblad.

“The best Italian players in history are defenders: was a fan of Baresi, Maldini, Cannavaro and Nesta growing up.

“I still have a Juventus shirt from when I was seven years old. I believe that arriving in Turin will make me a more complete defender.

“Of course, I grew up with Ajax football and their philosophy of total football: good football is also important here, but the priority of course is to win.

“With players like Buffon, Chiellini and Cristiano Ronaldo around me, I can take the next step: they have a lot of experience and I’ll try to get something from each of them.

“I tried to keep as much distance [from the speculation] as possible. At one point, it became a bit tiring.

“The craziest thing I’ve read is that I wouldn’t have gone to PSG because I wouldn’t have earned more money than Mbappe. What a load of nonsense...

“I always told Mino that I’d announce my destination after the Nations League. Until then, I wanted to keep my focus high on the playing field.

“As soon as I told him of my intention to go to Juventus, he started working on it. Money isn’t a factor for me, everyone who knows me knows that.

“Mino is my agent and he takes care of the business side of things. The financial aspect came after I’d made my sporting choice.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

De Ligt 'surprised by Juve level' and reveals what role CR7 played in his transfer

juventus_hqf. Debutto ⚪️⚫️✔️

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/de-ligt-surprised-by-juve-level-and-reveals-what-role-cr7-played-55339

Jul 26, 2019

After long negotiations, Matthijs de Ligt joined Juventus this month, signing a five-year contract with the Bianconeri and arriving from Ajax for a figure of 75 million euros. The Dutch defender spoke to Tuttosport about his first days at the club.

"I get on well with my teammates, they are very nice. I learn from them every day. There are many experienced players so I am really happy. I am surprised by everyone's level: they are all concentrated, no one stands out because many individuals are strong. It is difficult to play with such strong players but I will do my best," he said.

"Ronaldo? He was not the main factor in making me choose Juventus. There are many factors that led me to decide to accept Juve. But it is clear that it is nice when someone as big as Cristiano says something to you but really, it wasn't the key factor.

"Scirea? Honestly, I have just arrived here and I'm not thinking about the Juventus legends. Obviously, I know there are great expectations from me but I don't think about it. I try to live the moment and work to improve every day. Let's see what happens.

"Competition? I honestly don't know, I don't think about it. We have many good players in the defence and we all have to fight. I don't know if it's the best group in the world," de Ligt concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: 'Didn't expect Juve bench'

4cc12721e95b1939258bf2b6b29d5c24-06693-1

https://www.football-italia.net/143355/de-ligt-didnt-expect-juve-bench

Aug 25, 2019

Matthijs de Ligt “didn’t expect” to be benched when Juventus visited Parma. “Naturally I would’ve preferred to play and I didn’t get any clues.”

The 20-year-old completed a transfer worth €85.5m from Ajax this summer, but he watched on from the sidelines at the Stadio Tardini in the 1-0 opening Serie A victory.

“Naturally, I would’ve preferred to play and I didn’t get any clues from training, so I didn’t expect to be on the bench,” De Ligt told reporters including Dutch paper AD in the mixed zone.

“Obviously, I respect the decision of the Coach. I must be realistic, as I am still settling in here in Italy. The defenders who played, Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini, were considered for a long time to be the best centre-back partnership in the world.

“I have to earn my place throughout the season. The first five weeks have been tough on a physical level, but I do notice that I’m getting stronger. Defensively, the demands are not that different to what I was accustomed to at Ajax, as the Coach wants us to anticipate the movement.

“I am still getting to grips with the language and I know some football terms, but I want to improve my Italian a great deal. I’m attending a course five times a week and that is going well.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: Nothing easy at Juve

Gerelateerde afbeelding

https://www.football-italia.net/143787/de-ligt-nothing-easy-juve

Sep 3, 2019

Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt accepts ‘nothing is easy’ in Italy after being crowned Dutch Footballer of the Year for 2019.

De Ligt captained Ajax to the Champions League semi-finals last season and helped Netherlands reach the Nations League Final, despite only being 19 at the time.

“I’m proud to have won the award for my performances as a 19-year-old, even though I’m now 20,” he told De Telegraaf.

"I know the likes of Cruyff, Koeman, Van Basten and Gullit, but unfortunately I never saw them play live.

“I find it more special to succeed Jan Vertonghen. As a No 4, he was my example at Ajax and I still talk to him often.”

The centre-back moved to Juve over the summer but has been thrust into their starting XI after Giorgio Chiellini damaged knee ligaments.

“It may seem negative, but in Italy, compared to the Netherlands, we think more individually.

“For each player, what they need and how they can become even better are identified. A customised programme is drawn up for you.

“I’m in a new country and I know that nothing is easy. This trophy testifies to the new generation of Dutch football.

“Koeman, Van Persie, Robben and Van Gaal are the old generation and I hope to give football what they gave it.

“I’ll work hard to succeed in Italy.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: I've found my place

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor de ligt juventus bayer leverkusen

https://www.football-italia.net/144813/de-ligt-ive-found-my-place

Oct 2, 2019

Matthijs de Ligt believes he has now “found my place” at Juventus after a tough baptism of fire.

Jvue splashed out €75m to sign De Ligt from Ajax over the summer and he has gone on to replace the injured Giorgio Chiellini in the Bianconeri’s backline.

“I’m getting used to how the lads play. Beating Bayer was good,” he told Veronica after yesterday’s 3-0 win against Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League.

“Right now, things are going well. I was Ajax’s captain and there I was able to have my say, whereas here I had to find my place. Now I feel like I’ve found it and I’m happy about it.

“Italy is known as a country with defensive teams, but the trend is changing: just look at how high they defend.

“We have a new Coach and I’m not the only one who has yet to adapt. Unfortunately, I started badly, but it’s about improving every day and every game.

“It’s what I’m doing and it’s going well.”

However, the 20-year-old has not had it all his own way, particularly coming in for criticism during the 4-3 defeat of Napoli.

“I would’ve liked a game without mistakes, but I know it’s not possible.

“Maybe it was good for me to play that way. It helped accelerate my growth.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: Learned to believe

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor de ligt juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/145021/de-ligt-learned-believe

Oct 8, 2019

Matthijs de Ligt says he has learned to “believe in myself” at Juventus and that filling in for Giorgio Chiellini has been “a great challenge”.

Juve splashed out €85.5m to make De Ligt the most expensive defender in Italian football history, and the 20-year-old has been thrown straight in following an ACL injury to Chiellini.

“The most important lesson I’ve learned at Juve to date is that I have to believe in myself,” he told NU.nl.

“Initially I was focused above all on not making mistakes, something I absolutely shouldn’t do. In my first few weeks I was thinking about it too much.

“After the match against Atletico, I tried to recover and get back on to the field with confidence.

“Something can always go wrong, but I’m sure things will get better. Since then, my performances have improved.”

Despite that, the Dutchman gave away a penalty during the Old Lady’s 2-1 win at Inter on Sunday...

“It’s part of the game. Unfortunately that’s the life of a defender. Obviously I didn’t want to give away a penalty, but in the end we won and that’s what matters.

“I understand it when Sarri says he wants to see more from me. Every player who joins a team should be afforded time to settle in.

“Juventus already had two wonderful defenders in Chiellini and Bonucci. The idea was to insert myself gradually.

“Instead I was sent to the field right away, and for me it’s a great challenge.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
478 messaggi

The handball foul was BS:S

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: No longer invincible

Juventus, De Ligt: "All'Ajax mi sentivo invincibile, ora mi serve tempo"

https://www.football-italia.net/145240/de-ligt-no-longer-invincible

Oct 14, 2019

Matthijs de Ligt has confessed that he feels “less invincible and confident” since leaving Ajax for Juventus over the summer.

De Ligt was captain of an Ajax side who reached the Champions League semi-finals last season and received regular plaudits, earning him a big-money move to Juve.

However, the defender – who only turned 20 in August – has been thrown straight into the Bianconeri’s XI following an ACL injury to captain Giorgio Chiellini.

“I’m still not at my best, I know that,” he said after Netherlands’ 2-1 win in Belarus yesterday.

“The more I play, the more I’ll get there. What I can do is keep working hard, doing my best and learning from my teammates.

“At Ajax I felt a sense of invincibility. Now I feel less so, but it’s natural. I have a little less confidence than I did last season.

“I’m at a new club, with a new style of play and new teammates. For me, it’s all new. It’s less familiar than at Ajax, but I’m getting better and better.”

Despite that, the centre-back is the proud owner of one statistic.

“I haven’t lost yet with Juventus and the national team this season. I’m happy.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt 'happy' with Juve progress

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor torino juventus 0-1

https://www.football-italia.net/146401/de-ligt-happy-juve-progress

Nov 13, 2019

A defiant Matthijs de Ligt tells his Juventus critics, "I had a very good game against Milan and scored the winner against Torino."

De Ligt is currently on international duty with Netherlands, and he spoke to NOS Voetbal about his start to life in Serie A.

The defender was at fault for some early goals against Juve in the opening weeks of the season, including several incidents where the ball hit him on the arm, but he feels he has turned a corner.

"[The criticism] was only for a moment. I had a very good game against Milan and scored the winner against Torino in the derby. It was a beautiful moment. I am happy."

The 20-year-old is challenging for the Scudetto with Inter rival Stefan de Vrij, both of whom are teammates for the national side.

"It's a great fight for the title with Inter. But I see De Vrij as more of a friend.

"If he plays against me, he gives it to me and vice versa. I'm often with him as Milan is only an hour in the car from Turin. I really like having someone nearby to speak Dutch with."

The Oranje conclude their qualifying campaign for Euro 2020 with matches against Northern Ireland and Estonia.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: 'I don't regret Juventus'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor de ligt juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/146703/de-ligt-i-dont-regret-juventus

Nov 21, 2019

Defender Matthijs de Ligt said he doesn’t “regret joining Juventus” after Patrick Kluivert suggested he should've gone to Barcelona.

Now, Netherlands international De Ligt hits back at comments made by Barcelona’s academy director Kluivert, who stated the defender “regrets” his move to the Bianconeri.

“I don’t regret the fact that I have moved to Juventus,” the 21-year-old told Voetbal Primeur. “They are saying and writing a lot of stuff.

“If a person like Kluivert says something like that, it might seem true, but it really is just his assumption.”

Juventus are back in action against Atalanta on Saturday, when they are looking to continue their unbeaten run in Serie A this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt wins Kopa award

De Ligt vince il Trofeo Kopa: 'Grazie Juve, ora voglio vincere tutto'

https://www.football-italia.net/147162/de-ligt-wins-kopa-award

Dec 2, 2019

Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt has won the Kopa Trophy for best under-21 player of last season.

De Ligt reached the Champions League semi-finals with Ajax last season, eliminating Juve along the way, and won a domestic double.

Those exploits earned him a move to Turin over the summer for a reported €75m.

The Kopa Trophy was introduced last year, with Kylian Mbappe winning the inaugural award, beating the likes of Gianluigi Donnarumma and Patrick Cutrone.

“I am really proud and happy,” said the 20-year-old upon accepting the award at the Ballon dOr ceremony in Paris on Monday night.

“I hope you all enjoy the evening at this wonderful venue. I’d like to thank Ajax, who taught me a lot, and Juventus, my new club, as well as my teammates.”

Other winners included Liverpool’s Alisson, who claimed the Yashin Trophy for best goalkeeper, and US star Megan Rapinoe, who collected the Ballon d’Or Feminin for best women’s player.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: 'If I wasn't a player...'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor matthijs de ligt kopa trophy

https://www.football-italia.net/147230/de-ligt-if-i-wasnt-player

Dec 4, 2019

Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt jokes had he not become a professional footballer, he would’ve become an agent “to beat Mino Raiola”.

The Dutchman was interviewed by France Football after he won the Kopa Trophy for best under-21 player in Europe of 2018-19.

“If I hadn’t become a footballer, I would’ve become an agent to try and beat Mino Raiola! Or I would have tried to recruit him myself.

“All jokes aside, I never thought about what I could be. I was obsessed with becoming a footballer. My parents agreed, but I had to finish my studies first.”

De Ligt believes last season at Ajax was his best as a professional.

He helped them win a domestic double and reach the Champions League semi-finals, knocking out Juve on the way.

“My best memory was last season in its entirety. We won the League and Dutch Cup, plus we got very close to the Champions League Final.”

The 20-year-old left Ajax for the Bianconeri over the summer in a reported €75m deal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Juve, De Ligt: 'I want to stay in Turin for a long time'

De Ligt: 'La Juve è una sfida da vincere, voglio rimanere a lungo qui'

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juve-de-ligt-i-want-to-stay-in-turin-for-a-long-time-11161

Dec 26, 2019

Arriving at Juventus this summer, Matthijs De Ligt start to the adventure has been far from easy. Of course, this is understandable, given that it's a big change to move to a new country and league. Speaking to the club's official channels, he shared his thoughts on the matter.

"For me, it's a new thing. I was used to Amsterdam, a different city than Turin. Here I'm happy, I have already seen many interesting places. In Turin, I feel good and I hope to be able to stay there for a long time," he stated, which is a good sign from the defender.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: 'I would be angry too'

De Ligt: 'Fossi stato un tifoso sarei arrabbiato dei miei errori. Devo pensare a lavorare'

https://www.football-italia.net/149044/de-ligt-i-would-be-angry-too

Jan 21, 2020

Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt has revealed he understands the fans have been “angry” but claimed he will focus on “working to improve myself”.

The 20-year-old has come under a lot of pressure after his €85m move from Ajax to Juventus last summer and after starting the season as Leonardo Bonucci’s partner, he was replaced by an impressive Merih Demiral at the end of 2019.

But Demiral has been ruled out with an ACL injury he picked up against Roma and De Ligt has started in the Old Lady’s last two wins against Udinese and Parma.

He claims that the fans have the right to react when he made “such mistakes” earlier in the season, but said he is concentrating on his own “progress”.

“It’s normal, it’s all normal,” he told Tuttosport. “If I had been in their shoes, I would also be angry at such mistakes. But as a player these are problems that shouldn’t interest me.

“I just have to think about working to improve myself, understand if I’m making progress or not.”

After a tough start to life with at the Allianz Stadium, the young defender has insisted that he is happy with his “first six months” at the Bianconeri.

“For sure, I am happy with the way my first six months have passed,” he said. “I’m convinced that I will get better and better, game after game.”

Cristiano Ronaldo was also criticised during the first half of the season, but his numbers have sky-rocketed since December and the Portuguese superstar proved his value again with a brace during the 2-1 win against Parma.

“We know him well, he’s an incredible player,” De Ligt said. “I remember he was heavily criticised a couple of months ago, but he was able to silence everyone.

“He came back from a not so good moment and now he’s showing that he’s absolutely incredible. I’m very happy for Cristiano.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Barry Hulshoff, striking appearance and teacher of Matthijs de Ligt

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor barry hulshoff ajax

https://www.mbs.news/a/2020/02/barry-hulshoff-striking-appearance-and-teacher-of-matthijs-de-ligt-football.html

Feb 18, 2020

Ajax and the football team mourn the death of Barry Hulshoff, the center defender who won the European Cup for national champions three times in a row (1971-1973) with the golden Ajax from the 1970s. With his beard and sagging stockings, he was a striking appearance on the football fields.

The Ajax player, who was born in Deventer, was the first Dutch football professional to appear in an STER commercial. After having lived in anonymity for years, he returned to the spotlight as Matthijs de Ligt’s teacher. Hulshoff died on Sunday at the age of 73 after a short illness.

R.I.P.

97cd5cd8-51be-11ea-a308-02d1dbdc35d1.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130765 messaggi

Home

De Ligt: 'I used to be a playmaker!'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor de ligt juventus'

Feb 24, 2020

Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt reveals he wasn’t always a defender. “Up to the age of 15 I played as a playmaker.”

The Dutchman gave an interview to UEFA’s official website, and touched upon an array of topics about his career so far.

De Ligt’s biggest reveal was that he wasn’t always a defender.

“Up to the age of 15 I played as a playmaker. I played a lot in midfield, scored a few goals and made some assists,” De Ligt told the website.

“But then they told me that for my career it would be better to play as a central defender.

“At the beginning I thought: ‘I don’t like playing in defence,’ but I now realise that playing as a midfielder has helped me. I am happy with my development.” ....

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2utcz09

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti