Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Juve warming to Danilo

Risultati immagini per DANILO E CANCELO

https://www.football-italia.net/141531/reports-juve-warming-danilo

Aug 1, 2019

Speculation is intensifying that Juventus are prepared to take Manchester City full-back Danilo in part exchange for Joao Cancelo.

City have resumed talks for Cancelo in recent days, although Juve did not seem keen on the idea of receiving Danilo plus cash.

However, Sky Sport Italia and Fabrizio Romano both claim the Bianconeri are now ‘willing to consider’ the Brazilian.

It now remains to be seen how much the Old Lady value Danilo, with Romano specifying they want a deal to be worth a total of €60m (£55m).

The 28-year-old joined the English giants in the summer of 2017 for €30m (£26.5m) and has gone on to win two Premier League titles.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Danilo arrives for Juventus

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor danilo é arrivato a Torino

https://www.football-italia.net/141761/danilo-arrives-juventus

Aug 6, 2019

Manchester City full-back Danilo has arrived in Turin as part of an exchange with Joao Cancelo, but his Juventus medical will be tomorrow.

He landed at the Caselle Airport in a private jet, as confirmed by the official Juventus Twitter account.

Cancelo is undergoing his medical today in Manchester, making the switch to City in exchange for Danilo plus €30m.

Danilo is primarily a right-back, although he can also play on the left side of defence.

He is expected to sign a five-year contract worth €4m per year plus bonuses.

The 28-year-old Brazilian joined Manchester City from Real Madrid for €30m in the summer of 2017.

With this transfer to Juventus, Danilo is reunited with his former FC Porto teammate Alex Sandro.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

OFFICIAL: Cancelo for Danilo and €28m

img-9153-1024x578.jpg?v=20190808025300

https://www.football-italia.net/141824/official-cancelo-danilo-and-€28m

Aug 7, 2019

Juventus have officially sold Joao Cancelo to Manchester City for €65m, while signing Danilo for €37m.

The two full-backs both underwent medicals with their new clubs over the last 24 hours.

A statement released by Juventus confirmed Danilo has signed a contract to June 2024 and the €37m will be payable in three instalments.

It also noted that Manchester City have three instalments to pay the €65m and that this registers a €28.6m profit for the Bianconeri.

For 25-year-old Portugal international Cancelo, it is the fourth transfer in five years after Benfica, Valencia, Inter and Juventus.

He joined the Bianconeri last summer for €40.4m and played 34 games in all competition, contributing one goal and five assists.

As for Danilo, the 28-year-old Brazilian moved from FC Porto to Real Madrid in 2015, then joined Manchester City for €30m two years later.

He had only 22 official games for City last season, with one goal and one assist, as he fell out of favour with Coach Pep Guardiola.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that these agreements have been finalized with Manchester City Football Club: 

“Definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Danilo Luiz da Silva for a consideration of € 37 million payable in three financial years. Juventus and the player have signed a 5-year contract of employment until 30 June 2024; 

“Definitive disposal of the registration rights of the player João Pedro Cavaco Cancelo for a consideration of € 65 million to be paid in three financial years. The economic effect is positive for about € 28.6 million, net of solidarity contribution and auxiliary expenses.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Danilo: 'Juventus will make me better'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor danilo juventus numero 13

https://www.football-italia.net/142056/danilo-juventus-will-make-me-better

Aug 13, 2019

Danilo confessed Alex Sandro and Cristiano Ronaldo told him great things about joining Juventus, while it’ll make him “a better player.”

The full-back completed his move as part of the deal that took Joao Cancelo to Manchester City, a decision that not all Bianconeri supporters were happy with.

“I am happy to be here and received a very warm welcome,” said the Brazilian in his presentation Press conference.

Danilo is reunited with his former FC Porto teammate Alex Sandro, as they worked very well together from 2011 to 2015.

“Of course, I spoke to him during the negotiations, he gave me some very precise indications on the club, the philosophy and how they work here. Alex Sandro is an important person for me, we’ve been friends for 10 years, so clearly his presence helped.

“It’s true, I had been in some talks with Juve in the past, but I believe this is the right time to be here.

“Every right-back is inspired by Dani Alves and not just the Brazilians. He is a player who really motivates his teammates and has won everything. I hope we can continue to bring a positive Brazilian influence to Juventus with Alex Sandro and Douglas Costa.”

With Max Allegri gone, new Juve Coach Maurizio Sarri has a much more attack-minded approach to tactics.

“I like Sarri’s style of football and I don’t think I’ll have difficulty adapting to what he is asking for. I know that defending is very important in Italy, but I am 28 years old and open to learning anything that I need to become a better player.

“Sarri asked me to be careful when defending, but also to play with freedom and express all my potential going forward. He likes to control the game with possession and I know from facing them that his Napoli and Chelsea were very difficult opponents. I am ready to learn and evolve every day.”

There was increasing tension between Danilo and Manchester City Coach Pep Guardiola.

“Every moment is important to help forge you as a player. Although I didn’t play the way I wanted to, these last four years were fundamental and will help me have the right mentality here at Juve.”

There is another familiar face in former Real Madrid teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.

“We joked around and I told him that I wanted the Number 7 shirt, but it was already taken! He welcomed me to Turin with a smile and said I have arrived at a magnificent club. Playing alongside stars of his level gives you extra motivation.

“Cristiano spoke about this club as like being a big family and that really drew me here. We have everything we need in Turin to be very happy and you can see how content he is here.

“In the end, I chose Number 13 because I believe in numerology and 13 represents renewal and opening up towards something new.”

Juventus won eight consecutive Serie A titles, but famously haven’t lifted the Champions League trophy since 1996.

“I know the Champions League is an objective for many big clubs, but our target must be to play every competition with the same attitude and focus. I’ve never seen a winning team face one game in a different way to the others.”

Much like the Bianconeri, Manchester City under Pep Guardiola struggled to make their mark in the Champions League.

“Every Coach has his particular ways. Both Guardiola and Sarri have a well-defined tactical approach, as they both want to take the initiative and control the tempo.

“The key with a tactician is also the way he deals with the squad and I saw an excellent attitude from Sarri. I really liked it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Danilo back in full Juve training

Danilo scalpita: 'Felice di essere tornato, sono pronto' FOTO

https://www.football-italia.net/145318/danilo-back-full-juve-training

Oct 16, 2019

There was good news for Juventus, as Danilo and Mattia Perin are back in full training, with Douglas Costa, Aaron Ramsey and Mattia De Sciglio getting closer.

The Bianconeri will host Bologna this weekend and then welcome Lokomotiv Moscow in the Champions League on October 22.

Maurizio Sarri has Danilo and Perin back at his disposal, as they returned to full training with the rest of the squad today, while Ramsey – who was ruled out of both Wales matches – was in a partial session.

Douglas Costa and De Sciglio are on personalised training programmes, but are another step closer to a full recovery.

Rodrigo Bentancur and Miralem Pjanic have been given an extra day off after international duty.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Danilo: Sarri 'very similar' to Pep

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor danilo guardiola sarri

https://www.football-italia.net/146440/danilo-sarri-very-similar-pep

Nov 15, 2019

Danilo says Maurizio Sarri is “very similar” to Pep Guardiola in how he works, even if the Juventus boss “gives more freedom to individual initiative.”

Danilo traded Manchester City for Juve over the summer, as part of the deal that took Joao Cancelo to the English champions, and the right-back is enjoying life in Turin. 

“Turin is very different to Manchester,” the 28-year-old told Globo Esporte.

“The fans are much more passionate, they stop you in the street. I like it, they come across more affectionate and motivated.

“I’m gradually getting to know the city and I feel good. I’ve already realised that the cuisine here is spectacular.

“In Manchester, I only had a handful of options to eat well. In Italy, instead, the culinary culture is extraordinary. We must be careful not to gain any weight!

“In Premier League, the game is much more intense, there’s no comparison. In Italy, instead, it’s much more tactical and positional. It forces you to think more.

“Sarri has modern ideas, he likes to keep a high defensive line and he wants us to keep the ball.

“In this regard, it wasn’t a big change for me and I feel perfectly at ease. Sarri and Guardiola are very similar in many ways, especially in their meticulous approach to tactics and movement.

“They thoroughly study opponents and the moves needed to predict every single situation.

“It was all extremely mechanical at City, working on every step and every inch. Sarri, on the other hand, is a bit more elastic, giving more freedom to individual initiative.

“In any case, their models are the same and it takes time to get used to. It took two years with Guardiola.

“I think this Juventus, despite not being with them for long, are doing well and are on right track.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Danilo out of Napoli and Viola

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor juventus roma 3-1 coppa italia 2020

https://www.football-italia.net/149143/danilo-out-napoli-and-viola

Jan 23, 2020

Juventus confirmed that they need to cope without Danilo against Napoli and Fiorentina, as tests have revealed a hamstring injury in the right thigh.

Danilo was injured during the 3-1 win against Roma in the quarter-final of the Coppa Italia on Wednesday and had to go off after 41 minutes.

Today the Brazillian has been through some tests and revealed a “low-grade lesion to the semimembranosus muscle of the right thigh”, as stated in the medical report published on Juventus’ official website.

“In 10 days, the exams will be repeated to define a precise time of recovery.”

The hamstring problem will keep the right-back, who has filled in at the left lately, out of the next two games.

The news will mean that Maurizio Sarri must find a solution for the game at the San Paolo against Napoli this Sunday and on February 2, when they host Fiorentina at the Allianz Stadium.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Blow for Juventus as Danilo leaves Brazil’s match because of injury

Fabrizio Romano on X: "More on Danilo. Brazilian fullback's new deal with  Juventus will be announced in the next days — it's done and sealed ⚪️⚫️🇧🇷  #Juventus Danilo will sign new contract

Juventus has been hit with a significant setback as Danilo was forced to leave Brazil’s latest match due to a muscle injury, leading to his substitution. .........

This injury poses a significant challenge for Juventus, which has already grappled with several injury concerns this season. The club will undoubtedly hope that the injury is not a major issue and that Danilo can return to action swiftly. ...........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/blow-for-juventus-as-danilo-leaves-brazils-match-because-of-injury/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Juventus fears that Danilo’s injury could be a long-term problem

Danilo's Juventus Worn Shirt, 2022/23 - CharityStars

Juventus is currently concerned about the extent of Danilo’s fitness after he sustained an injury in his most recent game while representing Brazil. Danilo has been a consistently reliable presence for Juventus in recent seasons and is an important contributor to the team’s performances.

His injury, which occurred during the game against Venezuela, has raised concerns. There is apprehension that the injury could sideline Danilo for an extended period. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-fears-that-danilos-injury-could-be-a-long-term-problem/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Juventus release medical update on Danilo – The captain will miss crucial matches

Danilo

Last week, Juventus captain Danilo suffered an injury during Brazil’s 1-1 draw against Venezuela in the 2026 World Cup qualifiers.

The 32-year-old left the pitch towards the end of the first half. He had to cut his time with the Selecao short and return to Turin to undergo additional medical tests. ................

“The tests revealed a hamstring strain in his left leg. The player has begun a rehabilitation programme geared towards resuming competitive activity.”

While the official statement doesn’t include a timetable for the recovery, we estimate a 20-day layoff.

Therefore, the Bianconeri skipper will miss some crucial encounters, starting with this weekend’s big showdown against Milan at San Siro.

Afterward, Max Allegri’s men will host Hellas Verona on October 28 before traveling to Tuscany for a heated affair against Fiorentina at the Artemio Franchi Stadium on November 5. ...................

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-release-medical-update-on-danilo-the-captain-will-miss-crucial-matches/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Juventus captain Danilo edging closer to return from injury

Juve, Danilo: «Sogno di tornare a vincere in bianconero» - Calcio News 24

After sustaining an injury on international duty, Juventus captain Danilo had to skip the club’s last two fixtures against Milan and Hellas Verona.

Luckily for the Bianconeri, Daniele Rugani stepped up to the plate and delivered solid displays at the back. Federico Gatti and Gleison Bremer have also produced the goods to make sure that the club maintains its strength at the back despite the notable absence of its leader. ............

Danilo will make his return to action next weekend against Fiorentina.

Max Allegri’s men travel to Florence to take on Vincenzo Italiano’s team at the Artemio Franchi Stadium.

However, the report doesn’t specify whether or not the Brazil international will contend for a starting berth or make a gradual return beginning with a spot on the bench. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-captain-danilo-edging-closer-to-return-from-injury/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Danilo reveals how he could have moved to Juventus in 2017 because of Alex Sandro

Danilo

Danilo joined Juventus from Manchester City in 2019 and has since become one of the club’s standout players.

His consistent performances and vital role in the team were recognised when he was appointed as the club’s captain. ..............

One of the reasons he has enjoyed his time at the club is his close relationship with Alex Sandro. ..............

“I’ve never told you, but in 2017 I could have gone to Juve before arriving at Manchester City. While I was talking to a person from Juve, I asked if Alex Sandro would stay or leave. At that moment there were many teams looking for him. If he had gone away, it would have been unbearable for me to go there at that moment. Alex has always been a brother to me. He is the true friend I have in football. 

“Playing with him on the pitch is something I can’t explain. If I see that he is in difficulty for a moment or that something could happen, I have that desire to go there to remedy that situation and help him. This is really nice. He is the godfather of my youngest son, he is one of the family”. ..............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/danilo-reveals-how-he-could-have-moved-to-juventus-in-2017-because-of-alex-sandro/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Another blow for Juventus as Danilo suffers a knock against Verona – Napoli trip at risk

Danilo to miss at least two weeks after suffering sprained ankle vs. Verona  - Black & White & Read All Over

The problems are piling up for Juventus as club captain Danilo risks missing out on the action after sustaining a knock.

The Brazilian had skipped last weekend’s defeat at the hands of Udinese due to a suspension, before making his return against Hellas Verona.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t a prosperous comeback for the 32-year-old, as the team had to settle for a disappointing 2-2 draw, thus extending their winless streak to four matches.

Moreover, Danilo suffered a knock when he fell to the ground late in the match. ..............

Danilo appears to have sprained his ankle. ..............

The defender genuinely risks missing out on Juve’s upcoming clash against Frosinone next Sunday.

Moreover, the skipper could also skip the away clash against Napoli on March 4th.

This will be a true blow for Allegri who hasn’t been able to rely on his two best defenders (Danilo and Gleison Bremer) together on the pitch in the last two matches due to consecutive suspensions. ..............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/another-blow-for-juventus-as-danilo-suffers-a-knock-against-verona-the-latest-on-his-condition/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Juventus provide medical updates on Danilo – Estimated recovery time revealed

3777909-76848108-2560-1440.jpg

The official Juventus website has released a statement providing updates on the condition of club captain Danilo.

The 32-year-old sustained an ankle knock during yesterday’s 2-2 draw against Hellas Verona.

Nevertheless, he was forced to remain on the pitch as Max Allegri had run out of substitutions at that point. ..............

“Following the injury sustained against Hellas Verona on Saturday, February 17, Danilo underwent medical tests at J|Medical on Sunday morning,” reads the official note.

“The tests ruled out ligament damage and any fractures to his left ankle, and the player has begun the rehabilitation process. He will continue to be evaluated day by day.” ..............

Danilo will be out of action between 10 to 15 days. ..............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-provide-medical-updates-on-danilo-estimated-recovery-time-revealed/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Danilo to miss at least two weeks after suffering sprained ankle vs. Verona

Juve’s captain is now at risk of missing some big March fixtures.

Danilo returns to partial training with the squad, hopes to be available  vs. Monza - Black & White & Read All Over

When Danilo crashed back down to the Bentegodi turf after going up for a header in the second half of Saturday night’s 2-2 draw with Hellas Verona and his landing looked anything but graceful, you knew something was up. Of course, seeing the Brazilian defender quickly crumble to the ground was a pretty good hint, but the simple fact that it was not a soft landing gave you the hint that he would have to grit things out the rest of the way.

While Juve received some good news in terms of things potentially being worse, they’re now looking at another period of time where their captain is out injured.

Juventus announced Sunday that Danilo underwent tests at J Medical on his injured left ankle that was clearly not right in the final minutes of the draw with Hellas Verona. The club has ruled out “ligament damage and any fractures” for Danilo, but suffering a sprained ankle will mean that he is certainly going to miss Juventus’ final game of February against Frosinone next weekend and could very well the game or two after that against Napoli and Atalanta. ..............

Daniele Rugani and Alex Sandro are the only options to come into the starting XI against Frosinone and potentially Napoli.

Considering that Frosinone have a winger on the right named Matias Soulé, one would think Allegri would go with the better defensive option in Rugani rather than somebody like Sandro, who is probably going to be more involved with the attack and making runs forward. (Plus, there’s the whole part where Sandro has not been very good at all in much of his appearances this season, but Allegri does love him some experience on the field.)

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2024/2/18/24076749/danilo-luiz-injury-juventus-max-allegri-2024-serie-a-team-news-team-management

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Brazil calls up just one Serie A player and he is at Juventus

danilo.jpg

There are many Brazilians in the Italian Serie A, and Juventus alone boasts at least three players representing the Selecao. Due to this, there’s an expectation that numerous Serie A players would be named in the Brazil squad during international breaks.

However, for their upcoming fixtures in March, Brazil has surprisingly included just one Serie A player in their squad. The notable omissions include players such as Carlos Augusto, Alex Sandro, and Gleison Bremer.

Dorival Júnior has selected only Danilo from Serie A in his squad for the two matches scheduled this month. Danilo, who has been a crucial player for both club and country, continues to perform well at Juventus. His consistent form makes it challenging for him to be excluded, either in Turin or from the Brazil national team. ..............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/brazil-calls-up-just-one-serie-a-player-and-he-is-at-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti