Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

Juventus leap in for Kulusevski

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor kulusevski juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/148165/juventus-leap-kulusevski

Dec 30, 2019

Juventus have reportedly shot into the lead for Dejan Kulusevski, paying Atalanta €40-50m, but he’d remain on loan at Parma until June.

The Sweden international has been a sensation this season in Serie A, contributing four goals and seven assists in 17 Serie A appearances for Parma.

Still only 19, he has attracted interest from the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal, Napoli, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Inter had been the hot favourites to capture his signature, but this evening Sky Sport Italia and La Gazzetta dello Sport both report a sudden surge to the lead from Juventus.

It’s suggested Kulusevski has agreed basic personal terms, while the clubs are also close to working out a deal.

It’d be worth €30m plus up to €10m in various add-ons and bonuses, although La Gazzetta point towards €35m fixed fee plus €15m extras.

There would be a contract to June 2024 worth €2-3m per season.

He’d also be allowed to remain on loan at Parma for the rest of the season, but Sky Sport Italia expert Gianluca Di Marzio claims that could change if Juve send the Ducali a replacement in the form of Marko Pjaca.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Kulusevski to Juve; the Bianconeri's plan with the Swedish starlet

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-kulusevski-to-juve-the-bianconeri-s-plan-with-the-swed-54771

Dec 31, 2019

Juventus have overtaken Inter Milan in the race for Dejan Kulusevski and are at the finish line to complete a deal with Atalanta. Fabio Paratici has been at work in secret for 10 days with the Nerazzurri to find an agreement and close the purchase of the Swedish jewel.

Eventually, the Bianconeri got Percassi's yes for a proposal of 35 million euros plus 10 in bonuses. The player agreed a five-year contract with the Bianconeri and will sign in a few days. But above all, the Serie A champions will pay the sum immediately, so as to avoid surprises from other clubs (mainly Inter).

Now Paratici and co. are evaluating another factor: Juve will formally buy Kulusevski now and leave him at Parma on loan for another 6 months. However, the management of the Old Lady is considering the option of anticipating his arrival immediately in January.

If that is the case, Parma should be 'protected' with a player in the deal. The idea is Marko Pjaca or economic compensation. Juventus are contemplating but in the meantime, they have their hands on the player, convinced of having signed a jewel of the present and the future. January or June? All open but the decision will arrive soon.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

Agent: 'Kulusevski very happy'

102548658-cbfc6313-054a-4b9c-beed-0e7e9e

https://www.football-italia.net/148204/agent-kulusevski-very-happy

Jan 2, 2020

Dejan Kulusevski is “very happy” after undergoing a Juventus medical, confirmed his agent, but “can’t wait to play” for Parma against Atalanta on Monday.

The 19-year-old is now effectively connected to three different clubs, as he is owned by Atalanta, is purchased today by Juventus for €35m plus up to €10m in add-ons, and will see out the rest of the season on loan at Parma.

In a strange twist of fate, the first Serie A match of 2020 will see Parma take on Atalanta.

“Dejan is very happy, also with how the season is developing and what he’s doing on the pitch,” agent Stefano Sem told Tuttojuve.com.

“He underwent his medical in Turin, but I cannot say more than that right now. For the moment, he is focusing only on the present.

“In fact, he can’t wait to play Monday’s game against Atalanta.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

Official: Juventus buy Kulusevski

UFFICIALE: KULUSEVSKI È DELLA JUVE! A gennaio resta al Parma: formula e cifre

https://www.football-italia.net/148212/official-juventus-buy-kulusevski

Jan 2, 2020

Juventus have announced the financial details of their Dejan Kulusevski deal, paying Atalanta €35m plus up to €9m bonuses, but he’ll stay at Parma on loan.

The 19-year-old passed his medical in Turin this morning before signing the contract to June 2024 at the club headquarters.

A statement from the Bianconeri confirmed the cost of the operation is €35m plus up to €9m in add-ons and bonuses.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Atalanta B.C. S.p.A. for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Dejan Kulusevski has been finalized for a consideration of € 35 million payable in five financial years.

“The purchase value may increase of maximum € 9 million on achieving given conditions in the course of the durations of the contract.

“Juventus and the player have signed a contract of employment until 30 June 2024. At the same time, Juventus has reached an agreement with Parma Calcio 1913 S.r.l. for the free loan until 30 June 2020 of the registration rights of the same player.”

It’s a huge profit for Atalanta, who picked him up aged 16 from IF Bromma for their youth academy in 2016 for just €165,000.

Parma reportedly turned down the chance to take Marko Pjaca for six months instead, so Kulusevski will see out the remainder of his season-long loan spell at the Stadio Tardini and join Juventus from June.

Kulusevski made a big impression this season, contributing four goals and seven assists in 17 Serie A appearances for Parma.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Ag. Kulusevski: 'Inter? Dejan asked to join Juve'

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ag-kulusevski-inter-dejan-asked-to-join-juve-53222

Jan 3, 2020

Stefano Sem, the agent of this season's big breakout Dejan Kulusesvki, spoke to Radio Sportiva about his client's move to Juventus, which was completed yesterday. Certainly, a lot of teams were interested in the youngster, although the Bianconeri won the race.

"If Juventus beat the competition of Inter? You named Inter, but I don't want to talk about other teams. There was certainly interest from Italian and foreign clubs, but Dejan asked to join Juventus," he concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

'Kulusevski, be more like Ilicic'

Forza Juventus on Twitter: "Confirmation has arrived ! Dejan ...

Apr 4, 2020

Parma boss Roberto D’Aversa says Dejan Kulusevski ‘reminds me of Pavel Nedved’ but also that the Juventus new boy needs to be more like Josip Ilicic.

Kulusevski signed for Juve in January but was loaned back to Parma for the rest of the season, and D’Aversa made it clear the Bianconeri had bagged themselves a gem. .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3bOrfGZ

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

Parma: 'Juve can block Kulusevski'

Dejan Kulusevski is a Juventus player! - Juventus.com

May 7, 2020

Parma director Daniele Faggiano warns the lack of clarity over contracts after June 30 could mean Juventus blocking Dejan Kulusevski from playing again this season.

If the 2019-20 campaign does resume, the fixtures won’t be completed until late July, and FIFA have not yet stabilised whether contracts that expire on June 30 can be automatically extended to cover that period.

It’s particularly tricky when it comes to loan deals, such as the one that allowed Parma to keep hold of Kulusevski even after Juve purchased him in January. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2YHY3OI

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

Kulusevski: 'Can't wait to pair up with Dybala'

B/R Football on Twitter: "OFFICIAL: 19-year-old midfielder Dejan ...

May 27, 2020

Sweden international Dejan Kulusevski looks forward to starring with Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala at Juventus: “I'm on the right track. First, I want to finish well at Parma.”

The former Atalanta man signed with Juventus this January, but was immediately loaned back to Parma, where he had spent the first half of the season.

The 20-year-old is eager to measure his own ability against the best in Serie A, as he is preparing for his future as a Bianconero.

“I’m on the right track, I feel stronger every day and ready to face new challenges,” Kulusevski told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I’m attracted to the idea of testing myself against the best.

“I go there to learn; I can’t wait to link up with Dybala and his magical left foot. In any case, I now know how to play in multiple positions, and I plan to claim my place in Turin too.” .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2zDG3Lb

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

Parma: Kulusevski the key

This is Why Juventus Signed Dejan Kulusevski ! - YouTube

Jul 25, 2020

Dejan Kulusevski inspired Parma to victory against Brescia, providing the assist for Matteo Darmian and scoring the spectacular winner himself. ....

Parma found the breakthrough when Kulusevski met a Gervinho pass down the right and pulled it back across the six-yard box for totally unmarked Matteo Darmian to finish. ....

Parma snatched victory with their star man Kulusevski, who added to his earlier assist with a stunning solo goal. His right-foot curler from just inside the area looped mercilessly past Andrenacci’s fingertips into the far top corner. Surprisingly, that was his weaker foot.

D'Aversa: “Dejan has been decisive this season” ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3huW7iG

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

Kulusevski sparks Sweden controversy

Gigantiska klubbarna jagar nu svenske succéspelaren – här är enorma  prislappen!

Sep 6, 2020

Juventus attacking midfielder Dejan Kulusevski is causing controversy in Sweden, with Milan star Zlatan Ibrahimovic piling in. ‘It’s an absolute joke.’

The 20-year-old former Parma and Atalanta talent was expected to be in the starting XI when Sweden hosted France in the opening Nations League match last night.

However, he was benched and only came on for the final 20 minutes of a disappointing 1-0 home defeat.

“I think it was strange, but I had to respect the decision,” Kulusevski told reporters after the game.

“I had hoped to change the match coming on, but I was honestly shocked not to start, as I felt really good in training. I can only hope to start the next match, but I really don’t know what’s going to happen.” ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2ZaFfae

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

Kulusevski: 'I'm at Juve to win the League'

Juventus TV | Highlights, Videos, Exclusive Content

Sep 18, 2020

Dejan Kulusevski hopes to play his first Juventus match on Sunday and said he has arrived in Turin ‘to win the Scudetto’.

The former Atalanta youngster moved to the Allianz Stadium after a loan stint at Parma last term, and he admitted he can’t wait to play for the Bianconeri.

His first opportunity comes on Sunday, when Sampdoria visit the reigning champions.

“Sunday is a very important match and I’m very happy that we are finally playing,” Kulusevski said at a press conference. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3cdhxQ2

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

Kulusevski: 'Pirlo lets me play'

Kulusevski-1-696x391.jpg

Sep 21, 2020

Dejan Kulusevski scored the first goal of Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus era against Sampdoria and thanked the coach. ‘He really lets me play.’

The Bianconeri set out in a fluid formation that moved from 3-5-2 to 5-4-1 and more, with Aaron Ramsey the wild card given more freedom to roam.

“It was a fantastic night. It wasn’t that easy, but we got three points, won 3-0 and I am glad that I scored a goal in the first game, as it means I won’t have to think about breaking my duck,” Kulusevski told Sky Sport Italia.

What is his impression of coach Pirlo after the first game in charge?

“Andrea is very relaxed, he believes in his players and gives me a lot of faith, so it’s easy to play for him. He lets me play and we can have fun.” ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3mG7ub4

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

Home

Kulusevski: 'Everything is beautiful at Juve'

Dejan Kulusevski - Spelersprofiel 20/21 | Transfermarkt

Oct 22, 2020

Swedish starlet Dejan Kulusevski revealed ‘it doesn’t matter how old you are’ at Juventus. ‘If you have to play, you have to play.’

Former Atalanta winger Kulusevski signed with the Bianconeri in January but was immediately loaned out to Parma, to finish the 2019-20 season where he started it.

But the Sweden international admits he has found a ‘beautiful’ place in Turin, where everybody wants to help him develop as a player.

“Everything is beautiful here, there’s no question of age,” Kulusevski told Sky Sport Italia. “It doesn’t matter how old you are. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3dUFJr9

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti