Immagine

Modificato da Socrates

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

Chiesa wants Juve move

Fiorentina: gli auguri di Federico Chiesa ai tifosi. Appuntamento di  Capodanno 2020 al Franchi (video su twitter)

https://www.football-italia.net/141118/report-chiesa-wants-juve-move

Jul 23, 2019

Despite Fiorentina’s efforts to keep Federico Chiesa, it is reported the winger now wants to join rivals Juventus.

New Fiorentina owner Rocco Commisso has continually asserted that Chiesa would be staying put.

However, Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira writes the 21-year-old is ‘not convinced’ about the Viola project.

Schira adds he is eyeing a move to Juve, following in the footsteps of Roberto Baggio and Federico Bernardeschi.

He would have already agreed a five-year contract with the Bianconeri worth €5m a season, but it is warned Commisso will not part with his man easily.

Chiesa scored 12 goals in 41 appearances last season and played for Italy at the European Under-21 Championship.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

Done Deal: Chiesa to Juventus

Immagine

Oct 5, 2020

Federico Chiesa will have his Juventus medical on Monday after a deal was struck with Fiorentina for a complex loan plus obligation to buy format.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and more, the final details were resolved late Sunday evening and the medical has been booked for Monday morning.

The transfer deadline in Italy is 19.00 UK time (18.00 GMT) on Monday.

It is set to be a loan for two years, at a cost of €2m for the first season and €8m for the second.

There is then an option to buy for a further €40m plus €10m in bonuses. .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3jx2pj7

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

Official: Chiesa joins Juventus

Immagine

Oct 5, 2020

Federico Chiesa has officially completed his move to Juventus from Fiorentina.

The nine-time straight Serie A champions have announced the figures of the deal with an official statement on their website:

"Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement with ACF Fiorentina for the temporary acquisition, until 30 June 2022, of the registration rights of the player Federico Chiesa has been finalized for a consideration of € 10 million, of which € 3 million for sporting season 2020/2021 and € 7 million for sporting season 2021/2022." .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3d4jEpy

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

Chiesa: 'I have a lot to learn'

Federico Chiesa alla Juve, la conferenza di presentazione. Video | Sky Sport

Oct 30, 2020

Juventus winger Federico Chiesa hopes to ‘make my mark’ in Turin and says he looks forward to training with Cristiano Ronaldo.

“I want to thank Fiorentina and the city of Florence for the 14 years where I grew as a person,” he said at a press conference. “I thank Juventus for having wanted me and for bringing me here.

“I thank the Presidents Della Valle and Commisso, as well as the fans. I learned about Juventus for the first time in the last days of the transfer market, I thank them for the economic effort to buy me and take me from Fiorentina to here.

“I’m proud to wear this shirt and to go on the pitch for this prestigious club. ........

“Training with Cristiano and meeting him will be a joy,” Chiesa said. “I have recently been training with this new mentality and this new disposition.

“With time and hard work, we will achieve great results. I hope to leave my mark here too, but the road is still long, there’s a lot to improve. .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3oIEznO

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Only three young players scored more than Chiesa in Juve’s history

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor porto juve 2-1 chiesa

Feb 20, 2021

After two back-to-back defeats against Napoli and Porto, the morale of the Juventus supporters has been naturally low.

Nonetheless, the Bianconeri faithful can take pride in possessing one of the best Italian young talents within the team’s ranks.

In the two last dour losses, Federico Chiesa had arguably been the best performer for the Old Lady.

Although he failed to score in Napoli, the 23-year-old looked to be the only Juve player with a real spark.

In the second leg of the Champions league round of 16, the former Fiorentina man managed to score a late away goal which could prove to be a vital one for the team’s hopes of reaching the next round of the European competition.

With his strike against Porto, Chiesa took his tally to 8 goals in his first 30 appearances for the club.

So how do his numbers compare to other young Juventus players from the past.

According to Calciomercato.com, only three players who joined the Old Lady under the age of 23 managed to score more with the same number of appearances. .............

Continue -> http://bit.ly/3qIa1mB

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Juventus is unwilling to meet Federico Chiesa’s demands to sign a new contract

chiesa

According to a new report, Juventus may consider selling Federico Chiesa in the current transfer window after the club rejected his request for a wage increase.

Chiesa is widely regarded as one of the top players in the current Juventus squad, and he has earned the trust of manager Max Allegri.

However, the attacker has faced challenges in regaining his best form following a serious long-term injury he sustained last year.

Since Allegri’s return to Juventus, Chiesa has yet to hit his stride, but the club still believes in his abilities.

Juventus is interested in extending Chiesa’s contract, which is set to expire in 2025, and preliminary discussions have taken place with his representatives.

However, according to Calciomercato, Chiesa has expressed his desire for a net salary of 8 million euros, which represents a significant increase from his current earnings of 5 million euros per year. Unfortunately, the club is unwilling to meet this demand.

The disagreement over wages could potentially lead to Chiesa’s departure from the Allianz Stadium before the end of the transfer window, as Juventus seeks to rebuild its squad for the upcoming campaign.

Continue -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-is-unwilling-to-meet-federico-chiesas-demands-to-sign-a-new-contract/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

FEDERICO CHIESA AFTER ITALY’S WIN OVER NETHERLANDS:

“DIFFICULT YEAR FOR ME, HAPPY WITH HOW I FINISHED”

Netherlands v Italy – UEFA Nations League 2022/23 Third-place match

Federico Chiesa has revealed that he is quite happy with how he has finished the season, which has been a fairly difficult one for  the Juventus and Azzurri star.

Chiesa was on the scoresheet for Italy, who picked up a 3-2 win over the Netherlands and finished third in the UEFA Nations League. ...

“I’m happy with how I finished, it was a difficult year for me. Now I’m only thinking about the holidays, then from next season I’ll start preparing already from the summer training camp and I’m very happy about this.”

Chiesa ended the campaign really well for Juve as well, as he contributed to four goals in the last five Serie A games and helped the Bianconeri to a 1-0 win over Udinese in the last game of the campaign. He can only hope that his future is sorted out soon and he gets back to his best.

Continue -> https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2023/federico-chiesa-after-italys-win-over-netherlands-difficult-year-for-me-happy-with-how-i-finished/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi
Inviato (modificato)

Federico Chiesa responds to Liverpool transfer links as Jurgen Klopp makes 'guarantees'

Juventus forward Federico Chiesa is a summer transfer target for Liverpool

with manager Jurgen Klopp alerted by the Italy international's affordable asking price.

Chiesa has been limited to just six Serie A starts in 2022/23

Liverpool are weighing up a transfer move for Federico Chiesa with Juventus open to selling the Italy international forward this summer.

The Reds were credited with strong interest in the Italian two summers ago in the wake of his starring performances at the European Championships. It was even claimed that an £86million bid had been lodged. .......

In January 2022, Chiesa suffered an anterior cruciate ligament injury, ruling him out for seven months. That has limited him to just six Serie A starts across the past 18 months as he seeks to steer clear of further injuries.

A report in Calciomercato outlines how Liverpool and Newcastle are both alert to his situation, with Klopp driving the interest on behalf of the Reds. Chiesa is under contract at the Old Lady through to 2025 and there is said to be no possibility of a contract renewal at this stage.

Chiesa said earlier this month, during the international break with Italy: "I am here working with the international team and our goal in the Nations League, then we will see. I am at Juventus and I am thinking about Juventus."

A separate report in giornalaccio rosa dello Sport, as cited by Sport Witness, claims that Liverpool lead the way for any move for the former Fiorentina star and could ramp up their interest next week. Klopp and Liverpool are said to be prepared to offer Chiesa the guarantee of big wages that Juventus are not currently in a position to do.

Chiesa has bagged 22 goals across 94 appearances for Juve since joining the club in 2020.

Read more -> https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/federico-chiesa-liverpool-jurgen-klopp-30312766

Modificato da Socrates

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Chiesa Turned Down Saudi Offers Earlier in the Summer

Federico Chiesa received multiple offers from Saudi Arabia at the start of the window, but he didn’t really consider them.

Federico Chiesa received multiple bids from Saudi Arabia at the start of the window, but he didn’t really consider them. He’s eager to bounce back with Juventus after a tough year. The sides had to pivot toward different wingers.

Al-Ittihad, Al-Hilal, Al-Alhi, and Al-Nassr reached out to his agent Fali Ramadani a month and a half ago. They tendered three-year contracts with €20M annual wages. However, he wasn’t interested in the destination.

Chiesa will likely stay at Juventus, even though some Premier League sides inquired earlier in the summer. .....

Read more -> https://cultofcalcio.com/chiesa-turned-down-saudi-offers-earlier-in-the-summer/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Federico Chiesa lands on PSG shortlist following Neymar sale

Chiesa Kean

In recent weeks, rumors linking Federico Chiesa with a Juventus exit have noticeably cooled down. However, a circulating report suggests that the 25-year-old might have a new prestigious suitor.

Paris Saint-Germain could turn to Chiesa as a replacement for Neymar.

The Brazilian superstar is completing a lavish transfer to Saudi Pro League club Al-Hilal.

This departure will open up some room on the left wing at Le Parc des Princes. The source claims that the Euro 2020 winner could be the right profile to fill the gap.

As the report reveals, Juventus could be willing to entertain offers of 60 million euros and above. ......

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/report-federico-chiesa-lands-on-psg-shortlist-following-neymar-sale/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Federico Chiesa wants pay parity with Dusan Vlahovic

Chiesa Vlahovic

Federico Chiesa has begun the current season in impressive form, and Juventus is delighted to witness his return to peak performance.

Last season, he struggled due to a long-term injury, which hindered his effectiveness on the field. The Italian international recognised the need to elevate his game in order to contribute effectively to Juventus.

The club is now focused on maximising Chiesa’s potential, and they are mindful of the fact that his contract is set to expire in 2025. .....

Chiesa himself is enthusiastic about staying with the club, which has facilitated a mutual understanding for a new contract.

Juventus intends to offer Chiesa a fresh contract. The discussions revolve around a contract worth approximately 7 million euros, supplemented by bonuses. This proposed figure is in line with the current earnings of Dusan Vlahovic. .....

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/federico-chiesa-wants-pay-parity-with-dusan-vlahovic/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Chiesa now ready to extend his Juventus contract with certain conditions

Udinese 0-3: Juventus: Federico Chiesa on target as Juve cruise to victory  - Eurosport

Federico Chiesa, who garnered interest from top clubs in Europe during the previous transfer window, was potentially set to depart Juventus. However, a deal could not be reached, and he has since become a key figure in Juventus’ plans for the current season. The Bianconeri have high expectations for Chiesa’s continued contributions to the team.

Chiesa’s existing contract with Juventus runs until 2025, and the club is willing to extend his deal further. Despite a previous long-term injury, Chiesa is displaying signs of returning to his best form, which has prompted discussions about an extension. .....

Chiesa and the club are open to including a release clause in his contract. While the release clause may not be officially disclosed, Juventus will reportedly agree to let him leave if a certain amount is offered. .......

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/chiesa-now-ready-to-extend-his-juventus-contract-with-certain-conditions/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Blow for Juventus as Chiesa is set to return from Italy camp with injury

Mercato Juventus : Federico Chiesa suivi de très près en Premier League

Juventus has received an unfortunate setback as Federico Chiesa is set to return to the club after sustaining an injury while on international duty. Chiesa, who has been in excellent form for Juventus, was a key part of Luciano Spalletti’s first Italy squad and was expected to play a significant role for his national team in their upcoming matches. ......

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/blow-for-juventus-as-chiesa-is-set-to-return-from-italy-camp-with-injury/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Juventus is confident that Chiesa’s injury is not serious

Liverpool news: Chiesa not in negotiations but other PL club have enquired

Juventus has received reassuring news regarding Federico Chiesa’s injury after tests conducted at the J Medical Centre revealed no significant issues with the attacker.

Chiesa had to leave the Italy national team camp due to a muscular problem, which occurred during his time with the national team. Although he was expected to play a crucial role in Luciano Spalletti’s early matches as the national team manager, the decision was made not to take any risks with his fitness.

Following his return to Juventus, Chiesa underwent medical examinations to assess the extent of his injury. Fortunately, the tests did not indicate any major concerns, and there is confidence that he is not seriously injured. .......

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-is-confident-that-chiesas-injury-is-not-serious/

Modificato da Socrates

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Juventus star Chiesa has already scored more Serie A goals than last season

11693174.jpg

With three goals in the opening four Serie A games this season, Federico Chiesa has already scored more than in 2022-23.

The 25-year-old has been playing as a striker this season and Massimiliano Allegri’s tactical intuition seems to be paying off.

Chiesa has already scored three goals in four Serie A games, more than he managed during the entire 2022-23 Serie A campaign when he netted twice in 21 league matches.

Chiesa went on to score four goals in 33 appearances across all competitions in 2022-23, so he’s already close to equalling last season’s goal tally. ........

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/juventus-star-chiesa-has-already-scored-more-serie-a-goals-than-last-season/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Chiesa: Allegri wants Juventus to play ‘modern football’

11735632.jpg.webp

Juventus striker Federico Chiesa insists Massimiliano Allegri wants the Bianconeri to play ‘modern football’ and jokes that his father Enrico has not told him his shooting ‘secret.’ .......

“We analysed the game [against Sassuolo] and we did well in the opening 20 minutes. We want to press high and play modern football as the coach wants. There were individual errors [against Sassuolo], but we beat Lecce with a good performance in the second half.

“When you play for this team, you have responsibility. We are at Juventus, a historic team with many trophies,” continued Chiesa.

“We have leaders in the dressing room, starting from the captain [Danilo]m Adrien [Rabiot] and young players like Fagioli and Miretti. We have started with great enthusiasm and we want to finish in the top four to play in the Champions League next season.” .......

“Surely, we proved that modern football is made of pressing and not waiting for the opponent,” he argued.

“However, we were a bit tired in the first half so in these moments, we must understand that we can wait for the opponents and not be unbalanced, which is what we did at Sassuolo.

“We can’t always press and be attacking-minded, but we are all trying to go the same way and play modern football as the coach wants. We must understand situations and avoid what we did at Sassuolo.” ........

When Alessandro Matri, one of the DAZN pundits and a former Juventus striker noted that Chiesa’s shooting style is similar to his father Enrico, Federico replied smiling. “Yes, it’s true, but he never told me his secret.”

Chiesa, 25, has scored four goals in six appearances across all competitions this season and his contract with the Serie A giants runs out in June 2025.

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/chiesa-allegri-wants-juventus-to-play-modern-football/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Manchester United 'lining up January move for Federico Chiesa'

Man United 'lining up January move for Federico Chiesa'

The 25-year-old has been in impressive form for the Old Lady during the 2023-24 campaign, scoring four goals and registering one assist in six Serie A appearances.

Chiesa's current deal in Turin has less than two years to run, and there has recently been speculation surrounding his future with the Italian giants.

According to Calciomercato, Man United are keeping a close eye on the situation, with the Red Devils planning to make a move when the January transfer window opens for business.

The report claims that Juventus would likely demand around €60m (£52m) for the Italy international, who made the move to the Old Lady from Fiorentina in 2020, initially on loan.

Chiesa has scored 26 goals and registered 21 assists in 100 appearances for his current side in all competitions, while he has managed five goals in 42 caps for the Italian national side.

Juventus are reportedly keen to extend the attacker's deal until June 2026 on the same salary of €5m (£4.3m) per year, but he is likely to be offered more than that to make the move to Old Trafford.

Man United are believed to view Chiesa as a replacement for Jadon Sancho, with the attacker widely expected to be on the move during the January transfer window. .......

Read more -> https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/transfer-talk/news/man-united-lining-up-january-move-for-federico-chiesa_525218.html?newsnow

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Chiesa joins Italy squad but Vlahovic stays at Juventus

IL PERSONAGGIO - Chiesa e Vlahovic, l'ora dei "conti in sospeso"

Last weekend, Juventus contended the Derby della Mole in the absence of their two star strikers Federico Chiesa and Dusan Vlahovic. ........

The two stars are set for contrasting fates during the international break.

Chiesa will join Luciano Spalletti’s Italy ranks, along with his Juventus teammates Federico Gatti, Manuel Locatelli and Moise Kean.

The report explains that the Euro 2020 winner was already feeling comprehensively better on the day of the Derby.

Therefore, he will be part of the Azzurri ranks where his condition will be closely monitored. It will be up to Spalletti to decide whether to field him or not in the two upcoming Euro 2024 qualifiers. ........

On the other hand, Vlahovic will remain at home in Turin. The striker is feeling pain in the lower back, so he’ll have to skip Serbia’s next encounters.

The 23-year-old will be working on recovering ahead of the San Siro clash against Milan on October 22.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/chiesa-joins-italy-squad-but-vlahovic-stays-at-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Chiesa did not train with the Italy national team and worked in the gym instead

Chiesa

Federico Chiesa’s participation in the Italy squad for the current international break was initially in doubt due to injury. Despite being injured, the attacker has joined his national teammates. ...........

However, Chiesa is still part of the Italy squad and is preparing for two matches in this international window. Yet the attacker worked alone in the gym while his teammates trained. This suggests that he may still not be fit enough to participate in the upcoming games, or at least in the first match of the international break. ...........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/chiesa-did-not-train-with-the-italy-national-team-and-worked-in-the-gym-instead/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Chiesa hopes to play for Italy against England

Chiesa

Federico Chiesa, despite arriving at the Italy camp with an injury, continues to train separately from the team. Chiesa is a crucial figure for Juventus, and the club would have preferred him to stay back and focus on his recovery during the international break.

However, Chiesa’s unwavering eagerness to represent his country led him to join the Italian national team as they prepare for upcoming matches against Malta and England. It’s expected that he will miss the match against Malta this weekend, but he is determined to be available for the game against England next Tuesday. ................

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/chiesa-hopes-to-play-for-italy-against-england/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Federico Chiesa can’t get back to full fitness, pulls out of Italy camp

This international break continues to bring great news.

Italy Training Session & Press Conference

Even though Federico Chiesa was set to miss out on the first Derby della Mole last weekend, his name was very much present on the list of call-ups on Luciano Spalletti’s Italy squad that is set to face Malta and England in a pair of Euro 2024 qualifiers. It was an interesting choice considering how Chiesa was going into it, with a race to full fitness always going to be in the cards.

That race, as of now, looks to have been a losing battle.

Chiesa has officially pulled out of the Italy squad ahead of Saturday’s qualifier against Malta in Bari and returned to Turin for further treatment on the muscle fatigue issue that popped up last week. Chiesa never fully trained with his Italian national team teammates, instead working with individually on the side to try and be healthy enough to be available at some point, most likely for England next Tuesday. .............

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2023/10/13/23916099/federico-chiesa-injury-italy-national-team-juventus-2023-serie-a-euro-2024-qualifying-team-news

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Chiesa finally withdraws from Italy squad because of injury

Manchester United 'target' Juventus star Federico Chiesa and more transfer  rumours - Manchester Evening News

Federico Chiesa is set to return to the club from the Italy national team camp as it has been determined that he will not recover in time to participate in his country’s matches during this international window. Despite missing Juventus’ previous match against Torino due to injury, Chiesa had been included in the Italy squad for their fixtures against Malta and England. ...........

Juventus will now hope that Chiesa can regain full fitness for their first match following the international break, and they will likely prioritise his complete recovery rather than rushing him back into action. ...........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/chiesa-finally-withdraws-from-italy-squad-because-of-injury/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Juventus gets a huge boost as Chiesa joins first team training

Chiesa

Juventus has received a boost ahead of their upcoming match against AC Milan this weekend as Federico Chiesa has returned to full training.

Chiesa had been sidelined due to injury just before their last match, and he was unable to join the Italian national team during the international break, despite initially being called up. ..............

The Euro 2020 winner has now joined the latest group training session, indicating that he is ready for action this weekend.

It remains to be seen whether he will start the game, but his participation in the training session suggests that he is very likely to at least be on the bench. ..............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-gets-a-huge-boost-as-chiesa-joins-first-team-training/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Chiesa is in line to get a new Juventus contract

Federico Chiesa

Juventus has been offering new contracts to some of their players in recent months as they seek to retain the core of their squad, even though they need to cut costs. ................

Juventus are now looking to offer Federico Chiesa a new deal.

The attacker’s contract expires in 2025, and he is one of the highest earners at the club, earning 5 million euros net per season.

Juventus is working on a new deal for him and will offer him an extension in the coming weeks after the Euro 2020 winner started this season strongly. ................

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/report-chiesa-is-in-line-to-get-a-new-juventus-contract/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti