Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
gsol

Calciopoli & Scommessopoli In English

43 messaggi

WAKE UP CALL

This story was nearly 10 years in the making and has nothing to do with soccer and everything to do with money, power, and politics. I'm involved in various activities revolving around Calciopoli and have become somewhat of an expert in the topic. I'm fluent in Italian and as a result have been able to go through archives of newspaper articles, interviews, and books (written by lawyers). The most evidence you will get however is in reading the declarations and sentences left by the judges that presided over the trials and appeals. Most Juventus and Anti-Juventus fans (outside of Italy) have no idea that no shred of evidence existed linking Moggi and company to a single fixed game. Most people are unaware of the judge's declaration that "no game was fixed and referee selections were legitimate" Cesare Ruperto CAF judge. So why the punishments? Equally puzzling, why did Milan get a slap on the wrist after Meani threatened a linesman over the phone "when Milan is on the field keep your flag down unless the ball is on the opposite side of the field otherwise we'll chop your head off" Leonardo Meani. Why was an Inter investor and former Inter employee allowed to control the trial? This man Guido Rossi not only omitted evidence that would have cleared Juventus but discarded evidence that would have condemned his former employers (Inter). Do people know that there was phone tap evidence of Udinese and Milan organizing a tie? Do people know that there was phone tap evidence of Galliani and Collina meeting personally after hours at Meani's restaurant? Do people know the same man that sponsors Italian soccer through his ownership of TIM Mobile managed to intercept the phone calls that would eventually be used against Juventus? Do they know that he gave them to his partner (Moratti) illegally through a police officer who sanctioned the intercepts and then ordered that they be altered or destroyed in cases where Inter were incriminated? Eventually a security employee at Telecom Italia confessed to the shady wire taps and the police officer killed himself on July 21st 2006 (his name was Adamo Bove). Does anyone know that the wire taps were never listened to in court despite Juventus defense requesting it? When Juventus requested to use video evidence it was denied too. People are in the dark on this case because it is convenient to many to believe that their team was losing because someone else was cheating...others are unwillingly in the dark because evidence is hard to find and hard to understand (unless you are fluent in Italian). As a result I have been strongly considering writing a book in English regarding the case (now known in Italy as Farsopoli). I am questioning the level of public interest however. It would take months to put together and I'd hate to do it for nothing. For now though feel free to ask me whatever you want and I'll do what I can to shed light on the situation. I'm more than happy to answer your questions. For now I'd suggest reading this article which helps understand why the media painted such an ugly picture of Juventus. http://www.goal.com/...tenutoId=299625 Let me know what you think. If you get anything out of this article it should be the web of power Juve were up against. Here are some names in powerful positions just to give you an idea:

- FIGC President (at the time): Franco Carraro (ex-Milan President and co owner of Lazio/Roma through his control of Capitalia Credit Bank)

- La Lega Calcio President: Adriano Galliani (Milan Vie President)

- Italian Referees Association (AIA) President: Tulio Lanese good friend and political affiliate of Silvio Berlusconi and known Milanista (known on wire taps as Tulio ?miLanese?)

- FIGC Referee Designers: Bergamo and Pairetto underlings of Carraro, Lanese, and Galliani as evidenced by the wire taps?now Collina after secretly meeting with Galliani assumed that role

- Prime Minister (at the time): Silvio Berlusconi who controls several TV stations, magazines, and newspapers, as well as controlling one of Italy?s biggest political parties (Forza Italia). Through his TV station ownership Berlusconi controls all Soccer TV rights (therefore ad revenue) for all teams competing in Serie A and B (this would later be used as blackmail to keep Milan in the Champions League).

- Italian Soccer Sponsor: Tronchetti Provera (massive Inter shareholder and personal friend of Moratti) owns Telecom Italia and its sister company TIM Mobile and which not only provided Inter owner Moratti with phone intercepts but also sponsors all soccer competition in Italy (Serie A TIM, Coppa Italia TIM, Supercoppa Italiana TIM)?also owns Pirelli Tires (Inter primary sponsor) and also owns LA7 (major Italian TV Station)

- Federcalcio (FIGC Investigations) President: Borelli, a political associate of Berlusconi and discovered having meetings behind closed doors with Galliani throughout the trial

- Federcalcio Commissioner: Guido Rossi, major Inter shareholder and former Inter director also sat on Telecom Italia?s board of directors

- President of la giornalaccio rosa dello Sport: Carlo Bore also acting as Vice President of Inter

- Editor and Chief of la giornalaccio rosa dello Sport: Verdelli and Cannavo? both Inter shareholders

- Vice President of Federcalcio: Massimo Moratti Inter Owner

- Current Commissioner of the Federcalcio Investigating Inter for Accounting Fraud: Stefanini acting lawyer for La Spezia soccer team (40% of which is owned by Moratti)

So...still sound like a "Moggi controlled system"?

Finally (and believe me there is still WAY more to the story) I want to inform you of what our team was actually accused of. The accusation of match fixing revolved around three games. This is key to the case and all but proves how ridiculous it was.

Game 1: Lecce-Parma ? yes you read right. The game has nothing at all to do with Juventus but this game allowed Fiorentina to survive Serie A in 2005. The ccusation is that the Moggi controlled referee De Santis fixed the match at the request of Moggi after Della Valle (Fiorentina owner) asked Moggi for help. Moggi actually can?t stand De Santis and De Santis can?t stand Juventus. It was De Santis (admitted Interista) that disallowed a legitimate Juventus goal in the Italian Supercup costing Juve the trophy and handing it to Inter wrongfully. All intercepted phone calls regarding this game showed Della Valle contacting Bergamo (referee designer) and Carraro (FIGC president) and Mazzei (FIGC Vice President) directly with no mention of Luciano Moggi.

Game 2: Juventus-Udinese ? the actual ?fixed? game was Udinese-Bologna the week before. The idea was for the Moggi controlled referee to give yellow cards to Udinese players that were already carrying yellow cards so that they couldn?t play against Juventus. The players handed yellow cards that day were Pinzi and Di Michele. In actual fact neither was carrying yellows and both were on the field against Juventus the following match day.

Game 3: Juventus-Sampdoria ? here the accusation was that the Moggi controlled referee allowed an offside goal to stand granting Juventus a 1-0 win over Sampdoria. The game actually ended 0-1 for Sampdoria with Aimo Diana scoring an offside goal. The result can be found on espn.com still today.

To close it should be noted that both Cesare Ruperto (CAF judge) and Piero Sandulli (Federal Court judge) declared that no system of pre-planned yellow cards existed and that no game was fixed by referees. It was also expressed that referee designations occurred throughout the season regularly. In other words the season was legit. The phone calls showed unsportsmanlike conduct by all parties but this is an Article 1 offense punishable by a 1 to 3 point deduction and a possible fine.

Finally the CAF sentence declared that ?though no Article 6 offense can be found in the investigation, the overall conduct of Moggi and Giraudo (the latter heard on 3-5 phone calls mostly about nothing) created an unsportsmanlike environment favorable to Juventus in the standings AS EVIDENCED BY THEIR 1ST PLACE FINISH IN THE SEASON IN QUESTION?. This is like saying that driving is proof of being a car thief. In the end the sentence tried to lead us to believe that Juventus obtained an unfair advantage in the standings without conditioning referees or fixing a single game?mysterious no?

Feel free to ask me anymore questions. By the way...there isn't a single recorded conversation between Moggi and a referee or linesmen with one exception; Paparesta called Moggi to apologize after a mistake of his cost Juventus a game against Reggina. Moggi said one line "I have nothing to say to you" and hung up.

I enjoy shedding light on these matters so feel free to share my points with others and ask me whatever you like.

FORZA JUVE!

Modificato da Socrates

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi

gsol:

1.Brilliant post. I am stickying this thread, so that we can have our own Farsopoli "section" in English

2.Write the book, please. There is virtually nothing about Juve, let alone Farsopoli, in English (Foote's book is about it).

a. May I suggest a chapter each on the 2004-5 and 2005-6 seasons to start the book--as a review of what happened on the field?

b. I am fairly certain that you would be able to "advertise" your book here.

c. I would certainly buy a copy

3. Please use this thread to keep us updated.

My question: on a scale of 1-100 (1=no way, 100=absolutely for sure), what do you think our chances are of getting the

2004/5 title back?

2005/6 title back?

I will check back in a couple of hours--helping on kid's school project now. ;)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
173 messaggi

Great topic, gsol ;)

For Luigi Daniele: there are many possibilities of a return of scudetti @@@@@@

Infact there will be a process in front of the European Commission in which avv. Misson will ask the restitution of these scudetti to FC Juventus @@@@@@

• Confused 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi

When, amico mio? @@

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
43 messaggi

I don't think it will come fast but they are coming. Michel Platini is well aware of Giu Le Mani Dalla Juve's progress and we've already been accepted into the European Court of Commerce for an official appeal. Our lawyer is a legend (Luc Mission) and the case is pretty cut and dry. In a phrase... the sentence contradicts itself. A person is either guilty or not. You can't be both. If Juventus were guilty then they needed to state how (which they didn't). If Juventus is not guilty they couldn't have been punished (and were anyway). It's a matter of time.

Don't think the titles are all that will come back either. Financial restitution for the quarter of a billion euros lost will be made as well.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi
I don't think it will come fast but they are coming. Michel Platini is well aware of Giu Le Mani Dalla Juve's progress and we've already been accepted into the European Court of Commerce for an official appeal. Our lawyer is a legend (Luc Mission) and the case is pretty cut and dry. In a phrase... the sentence contradicts itself. A person is either guilty or not. You can't be both. If Juventus were guilty then they needed to state how (which they didn't). If Juventus is not guilty they couldn't have been punished (and were anyway). It's a matter of time.

Don't think the titles are all that will come back either. Financial restitution for the quarter of a billion euros lost will be made as well.

Thank you, amico mio.

So

1. Both titles returned; scudetto won= 30 @@

2. Big bucks as restitution--we sign a world class striker (Rossi) a world class midfielder, and a world class back--and become a (young) powerhouse for years @@

Write the book :)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
84 messaggi

great job gsol! You should send this to every English media in Canada, USA, England...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
43 messaggi

STATISTICS DISCREDITING CALCIOPOLI

Hello Juve Fans,

I've been keeping in touch with a few hardcore fans desperate for info. I'm happy to provide whatever I can. I'm passionate about this topic and am lucky enough to be fluent in both languages (I use both on a daily basis) so I have more of an opportunity to find and understand these facts.

I have in my possession actual legal files like the Juventus TAR appeal that was pulled from the courts hours before they were to stand trial. I have wire tap transcripts in their entirety including some that were never used in court (conveniently). I have dossiers mounted against teams like Inter and Milan. I have studies regarding calciopoli and post-calciopoli. I also have books published this last year (some written by lawyers) for the purpose of shedding light on the situation. I also have links to archived articles in various Italian newspapers where critical interviews were conducted and then forgotten. Even youtube has become a source of important info as many interviews were conducted on camera. Perhaps the most important info I got my hands on are the actual sentences made against Juventus and the successive declarations made by the judges responsible for the sentencing. It is here that the biggest contradictions exist and manage to basically demolish any credibility the case may have had initially. I have names, dates, and page numbers.

There is a problem. All this info is in Italian. If you by chance understand it...I'd be more than willing to share it. If you do not, I suggest simply asking me questions. This is what I've done with others and I'm happy to do it for whoever wants it. I do not know everything and don't pretend to. When I don't know something I will not try to pass on opinion as fact. If I write opinions I say they are opinions so as to not misinform (like the Italian press).

A fan has requested statistical proof for a video he intends to make so I extracted a few things I have uncovered. Another contact in from youtube requested some info so I am adding it to the email as well.

As far as stats are concerned, I?ll see what I can do to help. I have an article that I personally wrote in the hopes that goal.com would publish it. They refused twice. I?ll send it that at the end of the email as well. The info was extracted from the following link should you choose to double check: http://www.sportnews.it/articoli/2007/07/2...ate_1398365.php. The article describes a study conducted after Calciopoli and proves that things were cleaner before and that the accusers have become the accused. I?m questioning why goal.com wouldn?t post the article.

Another study was conducted and posted on this very site regarding the statistical evidence that supported (or contested) the accusations regarding referee treatment during the 2004-2005 season. This first list shows how the teams benefitted from having players who had already previously been booked, receive another yellow:

Atalanta 22

Brescia 19

Reggina 18

Inter 17

Juventus 17

Lecce 17

Livorno 17

Messina 16

Cagliari 15

Sampdoria 15

Lazio 14

Parma 14

Siena 14

Udinese 14

Chievo 13

Milan 12

Bologna 10

Palermo 9

Fiorentina 8

Roma 8

Wow?looks like Atalanta (relegated) should be under investigation. Funny how Inter was just as ?favored? as Juventus here huh?

This second list shows how the teams benefitted from having players suspended during their match due to having received second yellow cards in the previous match. For instance imagine Milan playing Livorno without Lucarelli because Lucarelli got a second yellow card against say Brescia. This would count as +1 for Milan on this list:

Atalanta 30

Reggina 27

Juventus 25

Brescia 24

Lecce 23

Sampdoria 22

Lazio 22

Siena 22

Inter 21

Parma 21

Bologna 20

Livorno 19

Cagliari 19

Udinese 19

Milan 19

Messina 18

Chievo 18

Palermo 16

Fiorentina 12

Roma 11

Amazingly Atalanta is still the most favored. What?s funnier is that the team accused of ?fixing? this season is actually in 3rd on the list a mere point ahead of Brescia (another relegated team) and only 4 bookings ahead of the ?honest? Inter. Consider 38 matchdays at 90 minutes a piece?I think it is safe to say that there is little or no statistical significance to that difference (I?ve had to study plenty of statistics).

The third list shows overall bookings given to players the previous week. In other words, regardless of whether or not they had prior cards, if Inter plays Juventus on Sunday and Emerson had a yellow the previous Sunday against say Palermo?Inter would be at +1 (the idea is that Emerson may feel he needs to hold back to avoid a second successive booking and then suspension).

Atalanta 97

Lazio 90

Lecce 88

Cagliari 86

Chievo 86

Reggina 85

Juventus 85

Inter 83

Messina 83

Brescia 80

Udinese 80

Bologna 79

Palermo 79

Sampdoria 76

Livorno 75

Milan 75

Parma 74

Roma 74

Fiorentina 69

Siena 65

Juventus here is tied in 6th with Inter in 8th by a mere two bookings. Atalanta is still the most favored.

Looking at the 4th list shows that there was little rhyme or rhythm to the bookings. This list shows how many times a team benefitted from a player receiving a red card in the previous matchday.

Reggina 12

Bologna 9

Sampdoria 9

Siena 9

Atalanta 8

Juventus 8

Palermo 8

Parma 8

Chievo 7

Milan 7

Lazio 6

Udinese 6

Cagliari 4

Brescia 4

Livorno 4

Roma 4

Lecce 3

Inter 3

Fiorentina 3

Messina 2

Finally Atalanta isn?t in 1st anymore?but neither is Juventus. In fact they are quite close to the same Milan that was allowed to stay in the Champions League.

In the 5th list, a measurement of how many yellow cards were given to a team?s adversaries during the match was carried out. Maybe this will prove Moggi was a thief.

Roma 108

Fiorentina 97

Lazio 90

Palermo 89

Sampdoria 88

Cagliari 88

Juventus 84

Milan 84

Lecce 84

Reggina 82

Udinese 80

Siena 77

Chievo 77

Messina 75

Parma 74

Bologna 73

Brescia 73

Livorno 73

Inter 73

Atalanta 67

Looks like Juve and Milan are tied?for 7th.

List #6 is my favorite. This list shows a count of how many times a team?s adversary received a red card during the game. In other words, if Juvetus was playing Reggina and Zebina got a red card it would count as 1 for Reggina.

Cagliari 11

Roma 9

Brescia 9

Bologna 8

Livorno 7

Fiorentina 7

Lazio 7

Lecce 7

Reggina 7

Palermo 6

Sampdoria 6

Milan 6

Chievo 6

Udinese 5

Siena 5

Messina 5

Parma 5

Inter 5

Atalanta 3

Juventus 2

It appears as though Juventus wound up with a man advantage all of twice throughout a 38 game season?wow. Even Inter had that advantage 5 times.

Lastly I wanted to mention a study done by two Universities regarding the 2004-2005 season. The Universita? di Messina and Queen Mary University in London, England conducted a statistical analysis searching for a correlation between the referees under investigation and the teams under investigation. The researchers were Professor Pietro Navarra (Messina), Dario Maimone (Messina), Ansaldo Patti (Messina) Walter Distaso (London), and Leo Leonida (London). The results were posted in an edition of La Stampa on the 3rd of September 2006.

The study showed that of the four teams under investigation, only Lazio showed a statistical advantage when playing a game governed by one of the referees under investigation. Milan and Fiorentina showed no correlation at all. In other words the two teams had no greater or smaller chance of winning when these referees were officiating. Interestingly Juventus was the only team to actually show a statistical disadvantage when their game was officiated by the referees under investigation. In other words Juventus had more of a chance of losing points in games governed by the very referees they were accused of controlling!

Modificato da gsol

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
33 messaggi

gsol, your reports about calciopoli are milestones.

In the next days, I will try to give my personal contribute to the "Calciopoli in English Project" (I think we can refer to it in this manner) translating some important paper. I encourage anyone to give his/her help. I'm not as fluent as gsol in written english, and it will probably take a rather long time to me to prepare thorough translations, so have a little of patience... If anyone has suggestions about the choice of the papers that should be translated with the highest priority, please let me know, and, anyway, even if you are not very skilled in english, express your opinions in this thread.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi

Fantastic work, amico mio. Looking forward to your report, nov.

I am merging this into the stickied thread, OK?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
43 messaggi

Beautiful...to be honest the documents most needed are the sentences from the CAF and CF trials that actually sent Juventus to Serie B. If people read those they would realize how fixed the case was. Unfortunately they are long and highly illogical so translations are difficult. I inquired about hving it professionally done but they quoted me $20,000.00

I plan on continuing to post articles here in the days to come that will shed further light on the case. I think it would be beneficial to group them all together so that they will be easy to find.

I'm also considering the possibility of writing a book in English. I'm weighing my possibilities and will decide soon.

Thanks for the support and Forza Juve

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
43 messaggi

hey what happened to my other topic CALCIOPOLI IN ENGLISH Statistics Discrediting Calciopoli?

Should I post it again?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
43 messaggi

THE INSIDE JOB

I try and avoid talking about this stuff because it bothers me a lot.

There are two sides to the Agnelli family. There is Andrea Agnelli (who loved the triade) and the Elkan side (that loves Montezemolo). The Elkan side wanted to assume total control of FIAT operations (including sport) and for this reason there was an internal struggle at Juventus for the last 5 years or so. I remember reading about it when I lived there so it was a while back. We all knew the Agnelli?s were no longer supporting Juventus financially because they didn?t hide it at all.

To assume control the Elkan side needed to get rid of Moggi and Giraudo because they had control of the team?s business affairs. Not only that, but the Triade was loved by the fans and had a secure position within Juventus? shareholders. Not to mention that if they fired the Triade they would just wind up working for Inter or Milan?I?m sure you remember both teams trying to recruit them, (Galliani admitted it and Moggi went on TV with the written contract signed by Moratti and later Moggi obviously refused). They needed Moggi and Giraudo out of soccer all together. That meant they needed them suspended.

Proof 1)

In the weeks prior to the scandal, the Milan Stock Exchange registered 4 times the average transactions of Juventus? shares. After the Italian Revenue Agency (Guardia di Finanza) concluded their investigations they noted that Special Shares were sold to hand picked (new) shareholders. These new shareholders increased the number of voters on Juventus? shareholders panel and as a result reduced the voting power of the two biggest (individual) shareholders which were Antonio Giraudo and Luciano Moggi. This ensured that if the two refused to step down, the shareholders on the Elkan side (now outnumbering the Andrea Agnelli side) could easily vote out Moggi and Giraudo. The two didn?t even put up a fight and decided to resign rather than be humiliated further after being voted out.

Proof 2)

FIAT and its holding company IFIL did not defend Giraudo and Moggi who had to find their own lawyers. To ?defend? Juventus they used FIAT lawyer Zaccone who did pretty much nothing. He was quoted numerous times stating that things ?could have gone worse (Serie C) given the evidence? (speech at the Juventus Shareholders Assembly on October 26th 2006). Now that we have the evidence and questioned him on what could have sent Juventus to Serie C, he has opted to remain silent. Zaccone only woke up and defended Juventus after the other squads had their sentence reduced and were all in Serie A (one even in he CL) except Juventus. At that point Juventus decided to appeal to the Civil Court of Lazio (TAR Appeal which I can provide for anyone interested). It seemed almost as if they (Elkan group) had been betrayed by the court. Maybe Serie B with 30 points (and then 17) was not what they had agreed to. The TAR appeal was created with a fury and deposited in court. On the 31st of August Zaccone retreated and withdrew the Appeal. Weeks later Juventus? sentence was reduced to Serie B with -9 points. No further action was ever taken. In an interview in Tuttisport on the 4th of October former Constitutional Court President Antonio Baldassarre claimed ?had Juventus proceeded with their appeal in civil court, they would have likely won and as a result crushed the system that currently controls soccer in our country.? So why did they withdraw hours before standing trial?

Proof 3)

Zaccone and Cobolli Gigli stated that the pressure of the public blame that would result due to the Italian tournaments being suspended by FIFA & UEFA (including Euro qualifiers) as a result of their appeal forced certain upper management figures to change their minds at Juventus and FIAT. Who though? Who put pressure on Zaccone and Gigli (who had finally woken up) to withdraw? Sports Minister Melandri may have answered that question for us after publically thanking Luca Cordero di Montezemolo (Elkan?s right arm) after Juventus? withdrawal from the Civil Courts. Montezemolo is a FIAT Director and more importantly the President of Ferrari SpA. During the Calciopoli trial a woman by the name of Caterina Platea (who worked with the wire transcripts under Investigator Adamo Bove) confessed not only to manipulating and destroying wire transcripts for Bove (who committed suicide two weeks after the confession) also made another shocking revelation. Montezemolo was frequently at Telecom Italia where she was intercepting calls. She admitted to seeing him coming out of the offices of Tronchetti Provera and Massimo Moratti. Why would they be meeting? We got the motive recently when Telecom Italia sponsored Ferrari SpA for millions of Euros, the same Telecom Italia that spied on Juventus and is owned by Tronchetti (also owner of Inter?s biggest sponsor Pirelli tires and the FIGC/Lega?s biggest sponsor TIM).

Fact: All Juventus personnel are now part of the Elkan side of the Agnelli family (note Tardelli and Bettega of the Triade side were let go or didn?t have their contracts renewed).

- Secco (IFIL Director)

- Cobolli Gigli (former FIAT Manager)

- Blanc (IFIL Director)

A popular theory amongst Juventini is that FIAT intend on offloading Juventus and cashing in on the sale of the team now that they own more than 60% of the team?s shares and control the team entirely. It is expected that if Juventus qualify for the Champion?s League that the team will be put to market. One of the bigger signs was the Elkan family?s 104.5 million Euro investment into the team which should have gone to player signings and salaries. It was instead used to pay off debts that resulted from their relegation (75 million) and finance the stadium that Juventus own (Delle Alpi for 20 million). Very little (less than 10 million) was used to purchase players. Most player signings this year were actually paid for with the sales of prior and current players. The decision is logical. After all, it?s easier to sell a team with fewer quality players and good books than a team with stars on the bench and debts in the bank with a busted stadium to fix. If sold FIAT could finally focus on and invest greatly in the team that has always been their priority?Ferrari. One team was sacrificed (and is still being sacrificed) for the other.

We may not have all the answers yet?but what we do know points in the direction of an inside job, a betrayal, and a compromise between the Telecom Teamsters (Moratti-Tronchetti-Rossi) and the FIAT bosses (Elkan-Montezemolo).

Modificato da gsol

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi
hey what happened to my other topic CALCIOPOLI IN ENGLISH Statistics Discrediting Calciopoli?

Should I post it again?

Nope. It's above your post in this thread, amico mio ;)

Sadly this Montezuma angle makes too much sense. Ferrari in a bit of trouble; dump Schumi (and his high salary); devalue Juve to make it more attractive to a buyer (Warner Bros?); use the money to strengthen Ferrari.

If this is the case:

1. Juve will be fine (Warner Bros have very deep pockets) and

2. Montezuma goes down as the greatest traitor in Juve, heck football anywhere, history.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
43 messaggi

KEY TRANSLATIONS FROM THE TRIAL DOCUMENTS

These are excerpts from the sentences which sent Juventus to Serie B.

First of all I want to explain the difference between an article 1 violation (points deduction) and an article 6 violation (relegation). Article one is unsportsmanlike conduct (badmouthing a ref) while article 6 is illicit activity (match fixing). Since no article 6 violations were found against Juve the CAF and FIGC did what has never been done before. The created (and later annulled) a structured article violation adding together various article 1 violations to compose and article 6 violation. This is like saying that 3 grand theft autos = a murder 1. This was widely criticized by other judges and lawyers.

I am quoting the sentences from the Commissione d?Appello Federale (CAF) and Corte Federale (CF). The key points are:

- Pg 74-75 CAF claims that there was no ?cupola? or ?Moggi System? contrary to the giornalaccio rosa

- Pg 76 claims no article 6 violations against Juventus and therefore introduces the structured article violation (much disputed by many legal entities) The reason this is so scandalous is because it attempts to convince the reader that a team (Juventus) was capable of obtaining a favorable position in the standings without fixing the results of a single game. My question is how? The only way to acquire points in the standings is by winning or drawing matches. If Juve didn?t fix any matches then the standings were legit right?

- Pg 83 CAF states that referee selections were done in accordance with the rules of the FIGC therefore all the phone calls made by Moggi to designer Bergamo were legal and altered no referee selections.

- Pg 101 CAF I?m sure you heard of Moggi?s yellow card system to ensure key players were suspended for upcoming matches against Juve. On this page the sentence declares that the yellow cards were not organized.

- Pg 65 CF claims that Moggi and Giraudo operated independently of Juventus and its owners. In other words the team should have been off the hook regarding relegation and only the two directors should have been on trial (that?s the little loophole that kept Milan in the CL)

- Pg 61 CF states that Juventus was not responsible for the salvation of Fiorentina after the De Santis influenced game between Lecce and Parma that finished in a tie allowing the Viola to survive Serie A

- Pg 66 CF states that though Moggi didn?t exercise his ability to condition games, he still possessed the ability. So since you have a car and a bottle of wine you could be tried for having the ability to drink and drive?

- Pg 74 CF admits that no proof of match fixing (article 6) exists.

- Pg 77 CF finally states the proof used against Juventus ?Juventus? advantage was evidenced by their position in the standings at the end of the season?. That?s right?they were guilty because they finished first. So you driving is proof of being a car thief too. Are you laughing yet?

CF Judge Piero Sandulli had an interview in ?Il Giornale? on the 27th of July 2006 where he was asked what the reasoning was behind the sentence he approved. His response was ?there was no illicit activity; the 2004-2005 season was not fixed. The only doubt we had was Lecce-Parma (didn?t concern Juventus or Moggi) which we looked at again and again (with no video?whatever). In any case the season was legitimate.? I?ll just add that Sandulli has a criminal record for fraudulent activity while at Rome?s City Hall and is a die hard Lazio fan.

CF Judge Mario Serio stated in an interview in ?La Repubblica? on the 27th of July 2006 that ?in spite of a lack of evidence regarding match fixing, Juventus were sentenced to Serie B and stripped of their titles after taking into consideration the collective interests of the parties involved in the investigation.? All of which happened to be Interista and not just from a fan point of view. See the facebook group to see who the key players in the investigation were and how they were tied to Inter.

Note that no wire taps were heard in court. That?s right. Only pieces of transcripts were used, transcripts that have been manipulated by those that provided them to the court (see facebook group because I don?t feel like re-writing the names and confessions).

Note that no video evidence was allowed to be used by the defense (see facebook videos)

Note no witnesses were allowed to be brought forth

Note that the defense had little more than 3 days to compile their arguments and that they were not presented with the evidence prior to the trial as opposed to what the law dictates?instead the press got a hold of the prosecution?s information first. Is it any wonder? Inter VP Carlo Buare owns la giornalaccio rosa dello Sport and it is run by two major Inter Investors (Verdelli and Cannavo?) while il Corriere dello Sport is run by Bartolozzi (Inter Team Manager). There is more on this in the facebook writings.

This is a fraction of what is out there. This is why I lose my mind when I hear that Juve are ?cheaters? or that Moggi is a ?criminal?.

I?ll be happy to answer whatever questions I can and provide whatever else I can through email including the actual sentences if they interest anyone.

I?ll eventually be adding the TAR appeal which Juventus mysteriously retracted hours prior to going to court. The appeal was considered to be profound enough to clear Juve?s name and crush the system that governs Italian soccer. After the appeal was retracted the FIGC publically thanked Luce di Montezemolo (FIAT Director and Ferrari President). Month?s later the same Tronchetti owned Telecom Italia (that spied on Juventus) sponsored Ferrari SpA in Formula 1.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
3 messaggi

Excellent job Gsol (H)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi

4 things:

1. WRITE THE BOOK! ;)

2. I am floored.

3. There is NO way that this type of evidence remains buried (particularly if you write the book ;) )--we get these scudetti back

4. I would never belive that I would say this--I am a huge Ferrari F1 fan--but I despise Luca D (this began at Schumi's last race, when Montezuma attempted to hug Schumi, and Schumi obviously turned away; it appears that Montezuma screwed my favorite calcio team AND my favorite F1 team. Jerk)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi
And Schumi is a Juventino, he knew something that's why he didn't hug that traitor.

My thoughts, exactly.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
3 messaggi
My thoughts, exactly.
We share the same thoughts sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi

You are a genius, too, then. sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
3 messaggi
You are a genius, too, then. sefz

We are 2 geniuses ;)

Forza Juve

Modificato da Vimto

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
43 messaggi

SWISS SIM CARDS

After a year of failing to provide proof of match fixing, the Neapolitan prosecutors introduced a new argument. Allegedly Moggi provide referees with Swiss SIM cards to communicate without being spied. Since the prosecutors couldn't listen it was assumed all illegal activity could be found on those calls. Moggi and the referees responded by saying that they never made or received calls from each other. This portion of the trial is still going on.

The Neapolitan magistrates responded to Moggi and the referee?s denials by producing tables showing dates, times, and numbers called throughout the season of 2004-2005. Moggi responded saying that the numbers may have been real but the calls and tables were falsified. They all continued to deny ever having called each other. Obviously no one believed them.

As a result Moggi went on national television and claimed that through various computer programs, these tables can be falsified. He was ridiculed by the panel and the public. A week later he was invited back on the show and in an attempt to discredit him they invited a telephone company technician as well.

The technician shows how easy it is through a computer to falsify a phone call. Watch as the technician has one person on the panel shut his phone off. Then he used a computer to call another panel member with the number of the phone that is off. The number of the dead pone appeared on the recipient?s phone screen. Moggi has a certain smile on his face?the crowd remained silent.

The technician actually goes on to say that through a program called ?Cambia Voce? (Voice Change), that a phone call can be made from person A to person B with the voice of person C. In other words many of the phone calls presented in court may have been of other people all together. All that is needed is a recording of Moggi?s voice. The recording then duplicates tone, volume, pitch, etc. and another person can make a call with his voice. This from the mouth of a telephone technician, he claimed he would be willing to testify.

• Haha 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1 messaggio

Sorry Fellas, but these scuetti are never coming back. Never. We might win a few and find our way to 30 but we are not getting those 2 back. My suggestion -- respectfully -- is to move on and forget all of this living in denial. Moggi w benefitted from being the "chosen" teamas a creep but we did not deserve to be treated like this. We have benefitted from being the "chosen" team for 100 years now -- we can live with this artificial relegation if we must. The important thing is to forget this and come back ten times stronger than before. Oh, and this jive about Platini? Forget that too. The courts have nothing to do with the FIGC. He knows, we know and everyone who is Juventino like me should just turn the darn page and get on with the business of beating Inter and Milan like before. Oh, and I forgot: let's stop blaming Inter for this too. If anyone was responsible for this in the main it was Silvio "My nickname should be Adolf" Berlusconi. He's the scum behind this backdoor attempt to destroy Juventus. Not Moratti.

Bye. Mitchell

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi
Sorry Fellas, but these scuetti are never coming back. Never. We might win a few and find our way to 30 but we are not getting those 2 back. My suggestion -- respectfully -- is to move on and forget all of this living in denial. Moggi w benefitted from being the "chosen" teamas a creep but we did not deserve to be treated like this. We have benefitted from being the "chosen" team for 100 years now -- we can live with this artificial relegation if we must. The important thing is to forget this and come back ten times stronger than before. Oh, and this jive about Platini? Forget that too. The courts have nothing to do with the FIGC. He knows, we know and everyone who is Juventino like me should just turn the darn page and get on with the business of beating Inter and Milan like before. Oh, and I forgot: let's stop blaming Inter for this too. If anyone was responsible for this in the main it was Silvio "My nickname should be Adolf" Berlusconi. He's the scum behind this backdoor attempt to destroy Juventus. Not Moratti.

Bye. Mitchell

Welcome aboard :)

It most certainly was Moratti's fault. Berlusconi certainly has his faults, but he had nearly nothing to do with Farsopoli.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
13 messaggi

Good work Gsol. Whether we would have the two scudetti back and the restitution of money, it really does'nt matter as long as Juventus name would be cleared from calciopoli. I say that whatever the reasons or repercussions that this book would bring it is still important for everyone to know the thruth. However the main focus should remain that Inter and Milan were behind this scam. We do not want internal arguments within the Juve administration or to cause any more trouble than we already had.

My question to Gsol: Do you think that the attempted suicide of Pessotto had anything to do with calciopoli? Although I do not have any proof, it would be interesting to know what has actually caused this incident. I find it hard to believe that Pessotto would do such a thing if he was't forced to do it. Why was his position as team manager retained by him after this incident? I mean it would be difficult to give such an important position at Juve back to a person who had just attempted a suicide. Having said this I respect Pessotto and am happy that he is the team manager. But I'm still not convinced about this whole incident.

Should you require any help from me, please let me know. I live in Malta and Juventus is huge with thousands of die-hard supporters in this island.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti