Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Leonardo Bonucci

130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Buffon: ‘Bonucci won’t leave’

http://www.football-italia.net/104038/buffon-‘bonucci-won’t-leave’

Jun 12, 2017

Gianluigi Buffon doesn’t think Leonardo Bonucci will leave Juventus - “I’m expecting him at the pre-season training camp”.

The centre-back has been linked with both Chelsea and Manchester City, and there have been suggestions the Bianconeri could be willing to cash in.

“We had an extraordinary season, aside from the lost [Champions League] final,” Buffon pointed out in an interview with Sky.

“I don’t think he has any other desire than Juventus. I’m expecting him at the pre-season training camp.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Should Juventus sell Bonucci for €55m

and bring in Atalanta sensation Caldara?

The Bianconeri were delighted the centre-half turned down Barcelona and

Manchester City last year but they are now open to selling him to Chelsea

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/683/main/2017/06/18/36442842/-

Jun 18, 2017

Last summer, Leonardo Bonucci had a difficult decision to make: join either Barcelona or Manchester City or stay at Juventus.

Each option excited him, in particular the prospect of linking up with Pep Guardiola at the Etihad.

The Catalan had previously described the ball-playing centre-half as "one of my favourite players ever", so turning down a move to Manchester was not easy for Bonucci, "How could it be," he mused, "when the best coach in the world wants you?"

Bonucci, though, decided to remain in Turin because he wanted to be a part of history.

Leonardo Bonucci PS

Along with Gianluigi Buffon, Andrea Barzagli, Giorgio Chiellini, Stephan Lichtsteiner and Claudio Marchisio, he had the opportunity to win six successive Serie A titles with Juve.

More than that, though, Bonucci's decision to stay at Juve was driven by his desire to "become even more of a legend at this club". That meant helping the Old Lady end her 21-year wait for a third European Cup.

When Juve reached the Champions League final undefeated, and having conceded just three goals, he was convinced that his and Juve's time had come.

Thus, a 4-1 loss to Real Madrid in Cardiff, featuring a strange, second-half capitulation, devastated Bonucci.

"This was meant to be the right time," he lamented afterwards.

Now Bonucci will be wondering if this is instead the right time to leave the Bianconeri, with Juve said to be open to accepting a reported €55 million offer from Chelsea.

A move to Stamford Bridge would, of course, reunite him with Antonio Conte, the coach responsible for putting Bonucci in a back-three alongside Barzagli and Chiellini that transformed the fortunes of both Juve and Italy.

In addition, the transfer would allow Bonucci to do things of which he has always dreamed: test himself in a more competitive league, adapt to another, more frenetic style of football and sample another culture.

He had already started taking English lessons before ultimately deciding to stick with Juve last year.

Bonucci extended his contract until 2021 in December but, in truth, that has merely strengthened Juve's hand if they decided to deal - and it does make sense from the champions' perspective.

Firstly, €55m is a colossal amount of money for a 30-year-old. Secondly, while Bonucci is one of Juve's most important players, particularly because of his wonderful distribution of the ball, he is not - as even he admitted after being dropped for the Champions League trip to Porto in February - "indispensable".

Indeed, Juve would not need to go looking for a replacement, as they have already signed one - Mattia Caldara.

In January of this year, the Bianconeri agreed a €15m deal with Atalanta that will see the Italy Under-21 international remain in Bergamo on loan before moving to Turin in the summer of 2018.

Should Bonucci depart, though, Juve could attempt to bring forward his arrival by sweetening the deal for Atalanta.

There is speculation that the Old Lady could take advantage of the fire sale at Lazio by snapping up the talented Stefan de Vrij but in Caldara, Juve already have everything they need - and more.

The 23-year-old is not your average footballer - in any sense.

Caldara sees the Playstation as "a waste of time", preferring instead to tackle the works of the great Russian writers, Leo Tolstoy and Fyodor Dostoyevsky.

Mattia Caldara PS

However, the way in which he reads the game is of greater interest to Juve. He made 101 interceptions last season - only four other players across Europe's 'Big 5' leagues made more.

By contrast, Bonucci made only 60, while Caldara also made more tackles and recoveries, and won more duels and aerials than the man he will - sooner or later - replace at the heart of the Bianconeri back-line.

Juve were, thus, wise to move early for Caldara, who was as surprised as anyone else by the timing of the deal.

"I thought it was a joke," he confessed in January. "I couldn't believe it after just a dozen appearances in Serie A."

Caldara Bonucci Stats PS

However, the 23-year-old's talent was obvious from his first outing, a surprise 2-0 win over Napoli.

The kid who grew up idolising Alessandro Nesta - hence the No.13 jersey - actually played like him.

Composed under pressure, graceful in possession and immaculately timed in the tackle but, unlike his childhood hero, also a threat in the opposition box.

Caldara scored seven times last season and will add an extra attacking threat to a Juve side brimming with them.

The only question now is when he will arrive? Twelve months on, Bonucci has another difficult decision to make. The only difference this time around is that replacing him would be so much easier.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bonucci: 'There was no Juve row'

http://www.football-italia.net/104444/bonucci-there-was-no-juve-row

Jun 20, 2017

Leonardo Bonucci insists “none of what was written, talked about or reconstructed is true” regarding his supposed slap on Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala in Cardiff.

There have been persistent reports that the pair clashed at half-time in the locker room during the Champions League Final defeat to Real Madrid.

Today those rumours were upgraded to include Bonucci slapping Dybala in the face.

The defender responded with a statement on his Facebook page.

“With regards to what has been written over the last few days by some media sources regarding supposed rows and verbal clashes that might’ve involved me and other teammates, I think the time has come to make one thing very clear:

“None of what was written, talked about or reconstructed is true. There was no argument, let alone physical clashes regarding me or anyone else.

“The interval between the first and second halves of the UCL Final was an interval like many others where, I repeat, nothing happened.

“These are the only words I intend to say with regards to this situation and I hope they will be the last.

“In case they are not sufficient to clarify the situation and establish the truth, I will be ready to ask my lawyers to defend my good name and honourability.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Barcelona target Bonucci

http://www.football-italia.net/105094/barcelona-target-bonucci

Jul 1, 2017

Barcelona are the most likely club to tempt Leonardo Bonucci away from Juventus, not Chelsea or Manchester City, according to Tuttosport.

Sunday’s front page of the Turin-based newspaper warns that the Blaugrana are setting their sights on the Italy international.

Bonucci has been the subject of huge offers from the Premier League in recent months, above all Antonio Conte’s Chelsea and Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.

However, his performances for Juve and the Azzurri have attracted attention from Camp Nou as well.

The Bianconeri have always stated they won’t sell Bonucci, but if the player asks for a transfer, then they would be prepared to negotiate.

The price-tag is expected to be in the region of €70m for the centre-back who just turned 30 in May.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bonucci agent: 'Working on a sale'

http://www.football-italia.net/105678/bonucci-agent-working-sale

Jul 12, 2017

Leonardo Bonucci’s agent was quoted as telling Sportitalia he is “working on a sale” amid multiple reports of Milan talks for the Juventus defender.

The improbable story of interest in Bonucci spread like wildfire today and in the evening was confirmed by numerous reliable sources, including Sky Sport Italia and Mediaset Premium.

Sportitalia added an extra huge boost to the narrative, by quoting agent Alessandro Lucci: “We’re working on a sale.”

So far, it seems the Rossoneri have only approached Lucci to discuss the possibility rather than calling Juventus directly, but that could change.

There are even some indications it was Lucci who told Milan that the centre-back was open to a transfer.

For months now there have been suggestions of tension between Bonucci and Coach Max Allegri, while he is also seeking a new challenge.

Manchester City and Chelsea would’ve seemed more likely options, but his family is not eager to leave Italy, so Milan represent the only real alternative.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

La Stampa: Bonucci to Milan tonight

http://www.football-italia.net/105703/la-stampa-bonucci-milan-tonight

Jul 13, 2017

La Stampa reports that Milan’s deal for Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci could be closed tonight.

Reports began to emerge yesterday that the centre-back could make the switch to San Siro, and the deal has progressed rapidly today.

It’s believed the Italian international has already agreed a €6m contract, while the Rossoneri are not far from meeting the €40m asking price.

Now La Stampa - which is owned by the Agnelli family - is reporting that the deal could be closed tonight, as the Diavolo want to take Bonucci to China with them.

Contrary to previous reports, the newspaper says Mattia De Sciglio will be involved in the deal though this could be the gentleman's agreement previously mooted.

Bonucci returned to training with the Old Lady today, but it appears it may be his final session as a Juventus player.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sky: Bonucci to Milan done

http://www.football-italia.net/105740/sky-bonucci-milan-done

Jul 14, 2017

Sky Italia is reporting that Leonardo Bonucci’s move from Juventus to Milan is now practically a done deal.

Following an advancement in talks for the centre-back yesterday, his agent met with the Bianconeri at their headquarters this morning.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Alessandro Lucci is currently defining the deal with Juve, after which he will close the deal with the Rossoneri.

Bonucci will sign a five-year contract worth €6.5m per season plus bonuses, and is already on his way to Milan to complete the transfer.

It’s expected he’ll sign his contract in the coming hours, so he could fly out to China with the rest of the squad for pre-season.

The transfer fee is expected to be around €40m.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Tacchinardi: 'Bonucci like Higuain...'

http://www.football-italia.net/105762/tacchinardi-bonucci-higuain

Jul 14, 2017

Alessio Tacchinardi concedes Leonardo Bonucci’s transfer to Milan makes Juventus fans “realise how Napoli supporters felt with Gonzalo Higuain.”

The defender was an iconic member of the BBC defence throughout their six-year Scudetto run, but was today at Casa Milan to sign a five-season contract.

“Milan are the most ambitious club in Italy right now and want to write history all over again,” former Bianconeri midfielder Tacchinardi told Radio CRC.

“Bonucci to Milan is what football is like now, it happened to Napoli when they sold Higuain to Juve and now it’s the Bianconeri’s turn.

Bonucci will be an important loss for Juve, but he is not one of those players who makes Milan win the Scudetto. It is disappointing to see symbols suddenly change jersey.

“This year Vincenzo Montella has to prove he is a great Coach. As well as making the team play well and giving them an identity, he must add more.

“I’ve seen Andre Silva play live and he seems a bit lightweight to lead the attack. Napoli and Juve have solid foundations in place and that means they’ll rarely make mistakes, but with this squad, Milan can do something exceptional.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Chiellini sister slams Bonucci

http://www.football-italia.net/105753/
chiellini-sister-slams-bonucci

Jul 14, 2017

Giorgio Chellini’s sister has slammed Leonardo Bonucci for his Milan move - “money always wins”.

The Juventus defender will complete his move to the Rossoneri later today, in a shock transfer thought to be worth €40m plus €2m in bonuses.

“Everybody wanted him as captain,” Silvia Chiellini wrote on Facebook.

“They all wanted him as a new Bianconero symbol and then… #theGodofMoneyAlwaysWins #NoWords”.

Bonucci formed part of the famous ‘BBC’ defence alongside Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli.

DEr_8_GLWs_AAty_G-.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

How Juventus lost Bonucci

http://www.football-italia.net/105756/how-juventus-lost-bonucci

Jul 14, 2017

Leonardo Bonucci today completed his transfer to Milan, in what is one of the most shocking Serie A transfers of recent times.

Juventus have sold the defender for €40m plus €2m in bonuses just months after the Italian international renewed his contract, strengthening a rival in the process.

It’s a truly stunning move for a player who has sat with Juve fans in the Curva, and we’ve taken a look at the events which led to his departure.

Summer 2016

Bonucci rejects Manchester City

When Bayern Munich knocked Juventus out of the Champions League in February 2014, Pep Guardiola described Bonucci as “one of my favourite ever players”.

With the Catalan Coach moving to Manchester City in the summer, there was inevitable speculation that he would try to bring the centre-back to England.

City did try to convince Bonucci to make the switch, but the defender ultimately decided that his future lay in Turin.

“It wasn’t a decision taken lightly,” Bonucci later explained. “When you see one of the top Coaches in the world show so much respect and appreciation for you it’s hard to say no. My heart prevailed.

“There’s so much Juventus in me, it’s a matter of heart and skin. Every time I wear the shirt it gives me this incredible energy. I hope I can be important for Juventus, as Juventus is for me.”

Bonucci-1704-facepoint-epa.jpg

December 19, 2016 - Juventus renewal

Following a summer of speculation over his future, Bonucci put pen to paper on a new Juventus deal on December 19.

The centre-back extended his contract until 2021, earning a wage rise in the process and seemingly committing to end his career with the Old Lady.

“I'm glad and proud of this choice to continue on a glorious and increasingly victorious path until 2021,” said Bonucci at the time.

“Our goal is to play every game to win and to keep getting better and better up until 2021. After that maybe we will go even further together, collecting many trophies.”

February 17, 2017 - Row with Allegri

A comfortable 4-1 home win might not be the most logical result to start a feud, but that’s just what happened after Juventus-Palermo in February.

Bonucci was seen shouting at Juve Coach Massimiliano Allegri during the match, being curtly told shut up by the Tuscan tactician.

After the final whistle, the Azzurri star swore at his Coach before storming up the tunnel. Allegri insisted “these things happen”, but it was the first sign that all was not well with Bonucci.

Bonucci-1703-_Allegri-training-epa.jpg

February 21, 2017 - Bonucci dropped for Champions League

The next match after the Palermo incident was a crucial Champions League tie with Porto, and fans were stunned when it was announced Bonucci would be dropped for his actions.

Juventus took the decision in conjunction with Allegri, with the defender seen sitting on a stool in the stands, just feet from vice-President Pavel Nedved and general manager Giuseppe Marotta.

“Out of respect for the club, the team and the fans, this was the right decision,” Allegri said in his pre-match Press conference. The case is closed.

“Leo understood the situation, as an intelligent lad and important player for Juventus. It’s a moment that will be useful for the future.

“I also had a reaction that was not right and not suited to the way I see football, above all with fans and children watching, so tomorrow I will give a charity donation.”

Allegri has continued to defend the decision to exclude his centre-back, while Bonucci himself appeared to have put the incident behind him.

“We must always maintain proper respect and our proper roles. I was wrong and I paid for it,” he told Sky last month.

“It’s part of every relationship, whether that’s friendships, family, or work. I defy anyone to tell me that they haven’t had a fight with a friend, a wife, a colleague, a boss.

“It can happen, the important thing is to understand when you’re wrong.”

Bonucci-1705-coat-hmm-epa.jpg

June 3, 2017 - Champions League final rows

Juventus reached the Champions League final for the second time in three years, but after a good first half they were meekly beaten 4-1 by Real Madrid.

A few weeks later, rumours began to emerge of a half-time bust-up in the dressing room, with Bonucci very much the protagonist.

It’s claimed the defender gave Paulo Dybala a slap and told him to wake up, following a poor 45 minutes in Cardiff.

He then told Allegri that the problems were coming from Marcelo down Juve’s right side - a suggestion which was not well received by Andrea Barzagli, who was playing on that flank.

These rumours have never been confirmed or denied, but it would be Bonucci’s last match for the club.

Wednesday - First rumours emerge

On Wednesday, SportMediaset ran a story claiming that Milan had made an approach for Bonucci.

The story was greeted with immense skepticism, even dismissed as “fake news” in some quarters.

The voices about a possible departure grew louder throughout the day, however, before agent Alessandro Lucci’s bombshell admission that a sale was being discussed.

Most accepted that it was possible Bonucci would leave - but surely not for Milan?

bonucci-fans490epa.jpg

Thursday - The deal advances

Bonucci returned to training with his Juventus teammates, but speculation continued that he was on his way out.

Talk began to emerge of the two clubs moving closer to a deal, with Juve asking €40m and the Rossoneri offering €30m.

In the afternoon, news broke that a contract had been agreed worth €6m per season, with Agnelli-owned newspaper La Stampa reporting a deal could be completed that evening.

It was then it became clear that the deal was going to happen.

Bonucci-1707-acm.jpg

Friday - Bonucci signs for Milan

On Friday it was official - Leonardo Bonucci was a Milan player.

“AC Milan have reached an agreement with Juventus FC for the permanent transfer of Leonardo Bonucci, subject to medical completion,” confirmed the statement.

“Should the player pass the medical examination in the next few days, he will join the Club, penning a five-year contract.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

ADP: ‘Bonucci? I thought it was a joke…’

http://www.football-italia.net/105741/adp-‘bonucci-i-thought-it-was-joke…’

Jul 14, 2017

Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero admits “it seemed like a joke” when he heard Leonardo Bonucci would join Milan.

The centre-back will complete his switch to the Rossoneri today, having won six Scudetti in a row with the Old Lady.

Juve legend Del Piero was captain for the first of those triumphs, and admits he’s stunned that the transfer is happening.

“I’m surprised, it seemed like a joke when the news came through,” Pinturicchio told Sky.

“It’s very surprising, I never thought anything like this would happen.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Juventus sell

Leonardo Bonucci to AC Milan for €42 million

https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/7/14/15970014/official

-leonardo-bonucci-juventus-ac-milan-2017-serie-a-transfers

Jul 14, 2017

Leonardo Bonucci was one of Beppe Marotta’s first acquisitions at Juventus. He was one half of Bari’s exceptional tandem in the center of the defense alongside Andrea Ranocchia, with debates about which one of the two youngsters would be the better signing. As Ranocchia’s career sputtered for a variety of reasons

That’s all a thing of the past now.

And so is Bonucci being a pillar of Juventus’ success.

The sudden and swift change of scenery for one of Juve’s most important players during their six-year title run is now official. Bonucci, one of the most beloved Juventus players there has been over the past decade, is a Juventus player no longer. Both Juventus and AC Milan have announced that Bonucci has agreed to switch from a black and white striped adidas jersey to one that is red and black.

The price of the deal to bring Bonucci to Milan is a little more than what we thought it would be — a €42 million transfer fee compared to the €40 million that was widely reported in the Italian press on Thursday. More on the move, courtesy of Juventus’ official website:

Turin, 15 July 2017 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement has been finalized with A.C. Milan for the definitive disposal of the registration rights of the player Leonardo Bonucci for a consideration of € 42 million to be paid in three football seasons.

The economic effect is positive for about € 39,5 million.

In his seven years with Juventus, Bonucci has gone from mistake-prone youngster who looked like he could never really develop into anything of note to a player who is now amongst the best at his position in the entire world. He was a vital part of each one of the Scudetto-winning sides on top of being one-third of the famed BBC defense that Juve first built its success on with Antonio Conte.

But now, it’s a thing of the past.

We may never know why Bonucci left. And, at this point, I don’t even know if I want to hear about. Fact is, Juventus have sold one of their best players for a transfer fee that seems like it needs more than just a couple more millions added onto it. Maybe it was too much to expect Bonucci to stick around for the length of the contract he signed back in December or even come close to it.

Either way, Juventus is not as good of a team now as they were when Bonucci arrived at J Medical for his preseason examinations. We’ll see where things go from here, but it’s definitely going to be weird to see Bonucci in something other than bianconero come the start of the new Serie A season next month. There’s no way to avoid that.

The BBC is officially a thing of the past now. May we always remember good things about the BBC. And now that there’s only one of the ‘B’s left, we can only hope that Juve can continue to be the gold standard when it comes to defense in Italy. You know what they say about Italians and defense, after all...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bonucci: ‘I’m not a traitor’

http://www.football-italia.net/106137/bonucci-‘i’m-not-traitor’

Jul 22, 2017

Leonardo Bonucci defends his move from Juventus to Milan - “I don’t feel like a traitor or a mercenary”.

The centre-back made the shock switch earlier this month, leaving Turin after seven seasons in a €42m move.

Today the Italian international spoke to Gazzetta dello Sport, and sought to clarify his reasons for leaving.

“Life is made up of cycles which open and close,” Bonucci said, in an interview which was previewed last night.

“When you’re part of a group for seven years, you hope to leave something beautiful. In the last part of the season the link faded on both sides and we decided to move apart.

“Something crumbled in recent months, and this change was the consequence of that. To give 100 per cent, I need to feel important, something that at Juventus was recently happening only in fits and starts.

“I couldn’t go with that. Even the most beautiful marriages sometimes end.

“I gave Juve so much and they gave me so much. It wasn’t an easy choice for me, because seven years are difficult to close off and forget.

“The rapport had come to an end though, neither party wanted to continue together. I have to say though, that given how it ended we came out well: myself, Juve and Milan.

“Porto? People thought that was the most striking thing, but in truth it was just the final straw: there had been other situations before that.

“Given what I gave to Juve, I don't feel like a traitor or a mercenary. If they whistle me, they ought to know that, just like the insults I received at Juventus Stadium fired me up, it’ll be the same if they jeer me.”

Bonucci formed part of the famous ‘BBC’ defence alongside Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini, but there were rumours he argued with the former at half-time in the Champions League final.

“With our teammates there were moments when we talked and discussed issues. Everyone has their own character, but I always had a great relationship with them.

“Nothing like what has been said happened in the dressing room.

“My relationship with Max Allegri? My relationship with him was in the sunlight, I played a lot and if that happened it’s because I was considered important.

“Having discussions over the years is normal and I’m someone who is direct and tells the truth. I had no problems with him though.

“After that it’s obvious that some situations have consequences and everyone takes their own responsibilities.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

large_blackwhitereadallover.com_full.195

Leonardo Bonucci linked with a return to Juventus 

Many thought the Cristiano Ronaldo rumors were crazy, too, ya know...

https://bit.ly/2JOwiJl

Jul 24, 2018

Fabio Paratici, Juventus’ extremely good sporting director, has apparently decided not to go with the team on its United States tour for the first time since he joined the club seven years ago. It’s mostly because he has plenty of work to do in terms of potential transfers, mainly possible departures (like Gonzalo Higuain).

But we’re now hearing a wild report of a signing Juventus could make.

According to SportItalia — so, there’s your warning to acquire a grain of salt or two — Juventus are in advanced talks with Milan to re-sign Leonardo Bonucci this summer. Yes, the same Leonardo Bonucci who said that he wanted to leave Juventus last summer and has not necessarily spoke at Juve in glowing terms since he was first unveiled at Milanello 12 months ago. The same Leonardo Bonucci who, per Beppe Marotta’s rule of the club not forcing a player to stay, chose to leave for what he perceived to be greener pastures in Milan.

Yeah, that Leonardo Bonucci.

Clamoroso asse Elliott-Juve: Bonucci potrebbe tornare a Torino. Paratici all’opera. Bonucci sarebbe felice del ritorno in bianconero @tvdellosport #sportitaliamercato

Is it crazy? Yeah, sure.

Is it, at least right now, very unlikely? Yeah, sure.

But, then again, that’s what I thought at the beginning of all the Cristiano Ronaldo rumorsearlier this month, too, so who the hell am I to judge things, right?

Milan may be under new ownership, but there seems to be plenty of issues surrounding the club as it tries to get back on its feet following the mess that has been the last handful of seasons. Bonucci, who has also been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain in recent days, was brought in amongst Milan’s 21017 summer spending spree to be one of the leaders that righted the ship.

If reports are to be believed, then he’s obviously having some doubts about the direction Milan is going in right now. (I would be, too. for the record.)

Milan manager Genaro Gattuso said this when asked about the transfer rumors surrounding his team’s captain:

I’ve talked to him. Leo’s a great professional and an incredible player, but we must listen to the players too. After that, we’ll see.

I can only speak well of him until now, for what he’s given and giving, but at certain times choices must be respected: when a footballer behaves like a great guy, there will never be any grudge on my part.

He wants to win, but so do we. I know what we said and the club know what we said. Now we wait because he’s an important player, who we want to keep at all costs.

(Source: AC Milan Offside, via Football Italia)

So there’s that.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Gattuso admits Bonucci wants to leave

https://www.football-italia.net/124889/gattuso-admits-bonucci-wants-leave

Jul 24, 2018

Milan Coach Gennaro Gattuso admits captain Leonardo Bonucci wants to leave the club, with Juventus and Manchester United linked.

The centre-back, who only joined the Rossoneri from the Old Lady last summer, has been heavily linked with a move away from the San Siro.

Speaking at a Press conference on his side’s pre-season tour of the United States, Gattuso admitted Bonucci’s future is out of his hands.

“I’ve spoken to Leo and you need to be honest and say things as they are,” the Milan Coach commented.

“Leo had a meeting with me, but I am not the club and he needs to talk to the directors.

“Until he leaves my dressing room, I want to see the Bonucci I’ve seen over the last 12 days – a professional Bonucci, he is the first to push the group and he is behaving as a great captain.

“Then it will be up to Leo and the club to decide, but I hope that Bonucci can stay here. He is a player with mentality and talent.

“I think that when a player expresses a desire, the Coach must do all he can to convince him to stay.”

Bonucci is thought to be one of the names being considered by Red Devils boss Jose Mourinho as he looks to bolster his defensive options for the upcoming season.

Meanwhile, this morning’s edition of Gazzetta dello Sport claims Bonucci would consider a sensational return to Turin.

According to the Italian daily, the 31-year-old could be included in any potential deal between Milan and Juventus to take forward Gonzalo Higuain to the Diavolo.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Bonucci to return to Juve?

https://www.football-italia.net/124890/bonucci-return-juve

Jul 24, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci is touted for a sensational return to Juventus and could be included as part of any deal to take Gonzalo Higuain to Milan.

Gazzetta dello Sport and Sportitalia are reporting that the Rossoneri captain, who has only been at the club for a year, wants to rejoin his former side.

The Old Lady are known to be in the market for a new defender to compensate for the probable departure of Daniele Rugani to Chelsea.

And it is now claimed the 31-year-old is in line to head back to Turin, where he won Serie A in six of the seven seasons he spent there after moving from Bari in 2010.

According to Gazzetta, Milan would be happy to allow Bonucci to leave if it improves their chances of landing forward Higuain.

Furthermore, it would allow the Rossoneri some much needed room for manoeuvre on their wage bill.

Bonucci has been heavily linked with a move to Manchester United throughout the summer but the Italian daily believes a Juve return would be his preferred option.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Marotta: ‘Bonucci wants Juventus return’

https://www.football-italia.net/124969/marotta-‘bonucci-wants-juventus-return’

Jul 25, 2018

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta confirms Milan captain Leonardo Bonucci “wants to come to us and we want to satisfy him”.

The centre-back left the Bianconeri in a shock €40m move last summer, but he now wants to leave San Siro.

Reports have emerged in recent days that he’s keen on a return to Turin, and that has been confirmed tonight.

“Leonardo wants to come to us and we want to satisfy him,” Marotta is quoted as saying TopCalcio24.

“It’s a complicated negotiation though. We’re trying and we’ve offered [Gonzalo] Higuain to the Rossoneri, but without a positive result.

"I'll be at the Lega Serie A for the fixtures tomorrow and we can talk.

"Higuain to Chelsea? They're following him, but it's not easy.

“Mattia Caldara to Milan? He’s unsellable for us.”

There is a video of Marotta being quizzed by reporters in which he says "no comment", but it appears this is not the same interview being quoted by TopCalcio24, whose journalist Marialuisa Jacobelli is said to have spoken to Marotta.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Bonucci-Caldara stumbling block?

https://www.football-italia.net/124982/bonucci-caldara-stumbling-block

Jul 26, 2018

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that negotiations between Juventus and Milan have hit a stumbling block over the potential swap involving Leonardo Bonucci and Mattia Caldara.

Reports in Italy this week have heavily linked Rossoneri captain Bonucci, who only joined from the Old Lady last summer, with a sensational return to Turin.

He has also been touted for a move to English Premier League side Manchester United, but it appears the 31-year-old’s preference would be for a reunion with Max Allegri.

In Bonucci’s place, the San Siro club appear to want promising young defender Caldara, who has just returned to Juve following a successful two-year loan at Atalanta.

The Bianconeri do not particularly want to lose the 24-year-old, although they would not be able to offer him guaranteed first-team football at this stage.

According to Gazzetta, a swap deal could best suit all parties but negotiations have slowed.

Further talks are scheduled to take place, but the two clubs cannot agree on their respective valuations of the two players.

Juve reportedly view Caldara as the more valuable of the pair, given his age and potential, while Milan argue that Bonucci’s experience should count for more.

Negotiations will continue, with Milan also interested in signing the Bianconeri's Argentine forward Gonzalo Higuain.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Milan agree Bonucci swap?

https://www.football-italia.net/125062/milan-agree-bonucci-swap

Jul 27, 2018

It’s reported Milan and Juventus have agreed in principle to swap Leonardo Bonucci with Mattia Caldara, with Gonzalo Higuain to move on loan.

Bonucci wants to return to Turin just 12 months after leaving to join the Rossoneri, but the stumbling block was the Old Lady’s desire to keep Caldara.

Now though Sky is reporting that the basis of an agreement has been found for what will be a straight swap deal between the clubs.

In addition, Gonzalo Higuain will be sent on an expensive loan - around €15m - to the Diavolo, though it’s not clear if there will be an option or obligation to buy.

One stumbling block could be Pipita's wages, as he doesn't want to leave the Bianconeri and won't take a pay cut to do so.

It's unlikely the Bianconeri will want to pay any of his salary while he's at San Siro, so Milan will have to pay €7.5m per season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Bonucci to accept €2m pay-cut

https://www.football-italia.net/125603/bonucci-accept-€2m-pay-cut

Aug 1, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci is reportedly ready to accept a €2m pay-cut, such is his desperation to rejoin Juventus from Milan.

The centre-back only joined the Rossoneri from Juve last year but is now pushing for a return to Turin.

He currently earns €7.5m-a-year on his contract at San Siro, but Tuttosport reports he would be prepared to lower his demands to €5.5m-a-season back with the Old Lady.

As agreement has been reached between the two clubs for Italy defender Bonucci to complete a sensational return to the Bianconeri – with Mattia Caldara moving in the opposite direction.

However, the deal is tethered to Milan’s ongoing attempts to sign Juve forward Gonzalo Higuain.

Higuain does not want to accept the Rossoneri’s proposed initial loan move and is reportedly demanding wages of €9m-a-season from the Diavolo.

And without Higuain giving the green light to comple a move to San Siro, the Bonucci-Caldara exchange will not happen either.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Juve-Milan swap done

https://www.football-italia.net/125617/report-juve-milan-swap-done

Aug 1, 2018

Several top journalists in Italy agree the three-way, Juventus-Milan swap involving Leonardo Bonucci, Mattia Caldara and Gonzalo Higuain is done.

Gianluca Di Marzio, Alfredo Pedulla, Fabrizio Romano and Romeo Agresti, among others, all wrote on Wednesday afternoon that agreements for the trio had been reached.

Furthermore, Simone Gambino of Goal.com claims Higuain’s medical could happen on Thursday or Friday.

Di Marzio explains a meeting took place between Juve chiefs Fabio Paratici and Beppe Marotta with Bonucci’s agent Alessandro Lucci, lasting ‘just over an hour’.

“Done? We have to wait and see,” the representative told Sky Sport Italia.

The Argentine striker should join Milan on an €18m loan with a €36m option to buy next summer, while Bonucci is set to return to Juve in a straight €40m swap with fellow defender Caldara.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Bonucci having Juve medical

https://www.football-italia.net/125649/bonucci-having-juve-medical

Aug 2, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci arrives back in Turin ahead of completing his sensational return to Juventus.

The Milan captain left the Rossoneri’s pre-season tour of the United States to fly back to Italy in order to finalise his move back to the Serie A champions.

In the last few moments, the 31-year-old was pictured beginning his medical with the Old Lady, having landed at Turin’s Caselle airport earlier this morning.

Bonucci only left Juve a year ago, controversially departing Max Allegri’s team to join Milan.

However, in recent weeks his desire to return to his former club has become clear.

And following a lengthy period of negotiation between the two clubs, the Italy international has the all clear to complete his transfer after all parties agreed to a deal which also sees Mattia Caldara and Gonzalo Higuain move in the opposite direction.

Both Higuain and Caldara are currently undergoing medicals at Milan’s Madonnina clinic, with Bonucci set to do the same in Turin.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Official: Bonucci returns to Juventus

Djng96uWwAADC05.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/125651/official-bonucci-returns-juventus

Aug 2, 2018

Juventus confirm Leonardo Bonucci's signing in a swap deal with Mattia Caldara, while Gonzalo Higuain leaves on an €18m loan with €36m option to buy.

The former Rossoneri captain moves back to the Serie A champions as part of the ‘mega-deal’ between the Old Lady and the Rossoneri, with Caldara and  Higuain moving in the opposite direction.

The Italy centre-back passed a medical with the Bianconeri this morning and now links back up with Max Allegri’s team.

And the 31-year-old now resumes his Juve career, with his previous spell having last seven years.

"Juventus Football Club S.p.A announces that these agreements have been finalised with AC Milan S.p.A," the Old Lady's official statement begins.

"Temporary transfer of the registration rights of the player Gonzalo Higuain for a consideration of €18m, to be paid in the 2018-19 financial year.

"The agreement also provides AC Milan with the option, to be exercised at the end of the 2018-19 financial year for the definitive acquisition of the player at a price of €36m to be paid in two financial years.

"Definitive acquisition of the player Leonardo Bonucci for a consideration €35m, payable in two financial years. Juventus and the player have signed a five-year contract of employment until June 30 2023.

"Definitive disposal of the registration rights of the player Mattia Caldara for a consideration €35m, payable in two financial years. The economic effect is positive for around €22m."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Bonucci: ‘Juventus my home’

Djnkwx6W4AI3CAb?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.football-italia.net/125675/bonucci-‘juventus-my-home’

Aug 2, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci calls Juventus “my home” following his return from Milan after just 12 months.

The centre-back won six Scudetti in a row with the Bianconeri, but in the 2016-17 campaign he had a falling out with Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

That prompted a transfer to Milan last summer, but tonight the Italian international returned in a swap deal with Mattia Caldara.

“It was difficult to imagine that this would happen, but it’s fantastic that it has,” Bonucci told Juventus’ official YouTube channel.

“I’m excited. Turin is my home and Juventus is my home, so I’m really happy to be back.”

It remains to be seen how Bonucci will be greeted by the Juventus fans, as while some welcomed him back he was also whistled and insulted earlier today.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130851 messaggi

Home

Bonucci: Won’t forget Juve return

Juventus, la promessa di Bonucci: «Dimostrerò la mia voglia con il lavoro»

https://www.football-italia.net/125700/bonucci-wont-forget-juve-return

Aug 3, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci assures he ‘won’t forget’ what returning to Juventus from Milan means to him.

Bonucci re-joined Juve on Thursday, barely a year after leaving for Milan, although the fans’ reception of his straight swap with Mattia Caldara suggests he needs more than words to win back their support.

“Every trip ends with a return,” tweeted the Italy defender.

“I certainly won’t forget to thank those who supported me throughout last season.

“In the same way, from today I won’t forget to show, with hard work, all my desire to return to, what I still consider to be, my home.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti