Gonzalo Higuaín

130777 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Juventus' Paulo Dybala 'very similar'

to Lionel Messi - Gonzalo Higuain

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3026918/juventus-

paulo-dybala-very-similar-to-lionel-messi-gonzalo-higuain

Dec 26, 2016

Juventus forward Gonzalo Higuain believes Paulo Dybala -- a teammate for club and country -- has what it takes to become as good as Lionel Messi if he works hard.

Dybala, in only his second season at Juve, has been linked with Barcelona and could reach the level required to play for them, Higuain believes.

"They are very similar," he told Mediaset. "Messi is better and he shows this day-by-day, but Paulo is still young -- he's only 23 so it all depends on him. He will have to show great mental strength.

"When you reach such high levels so quickly, it is not so easy to stay there for many years. There will be lots of highs and lows and he's got to try to keep a level head and not listen too much to the criticism or the praise. But to have made it to the very top as soon as possible is an advantage because you learn to mature quickly and then you play like a world class player straight away."

Higuain set a new scoring record in Serie A last season with 36 goals for Napoli before joining Juventus in the summer, elevating him into the gilded company of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Suarez and Robert Lewandowski.

The 29-year-old said he is particularly fond of the latter two, but that it is former Brazil international Ronaldo who remains his all-time favourite.

"When I was young I would watch a lot of Italian football, which is where all the top forwards like [David] Trezeguet, [Gabriel] Batistuta, [Hernan] Crespo and [Vincenzo] Montella were playing," he said.

"And then there was the best of all time who for me is Ronaldo. Suarez is in his best period of form and he has improved a lot compared to his Liverpool days, while Lewandowski is also great, as is Aguero.

"But I like players who entertain me over those who just score goals."

Higuain learned from another of the best in the form of Raul, who he says helped him a lot in the early days of his career at Real Madrid.

The Argentinian forward played almost 200 times for Real between 2007 and 2013 before joining Napoli.

"When I joined [Real] I was 18 and I matured a lot there," he said. "I had some great teammates: Raul, [Ruud] Van Nistelrooy and Roberto Carlos and they helped me a lot settling in. Raul was already a legend and he had a huge impact on me because he helped me and gave me the opportunity to be his successor.

"I got there in January and we were 14 points behind Barcelona and we were not playing well, but we caught up with Barca and it was at that moment that I knew we would win the league."

That 2006-07 title was the first of three he won at Real, although he has yet to win Serie A. He would happily delay his first Scudetto by a year if it would mean winning a first Champions League title, however.

"I would prefer to win something huge with this time, like the Champions League," he said. "We have a feeling that we can do it, although I came here also to win the sixth straight Scudetto. Those who won the first five Scudettos here will remain important, but winning the sixth will be even greater."

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

‘My abs are not Photoshopped,’ Higuain insists

When he first signed for the Turin side, the Argentine was criticised

for being out of shape - but now he faces very different accusations.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2017/01/09/

31310602/higuain-my-abs-arent-photoshopped?ICID=TP_HN_3

Jan 11, 2017

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain has been forced into a defence of his physique – not because he is out of shape but because of his ripped stomach, with some questioning whether a photo posted on his Instagram account is real.

The Argentine striker, who signed for Juve from Napoli in the summer for a club record fee of €90 million, was criticised for being out of shape when he arrived in Turin. Now, though, he is a very different beast and showed off his abs on social media after a training session during the winter break. 

“I didn’t use Photoshop, but it made me laugh to think that some people thought I did,” he said in the aftermath of Sunday’s victory over Bologna, during which he bagged a double.

“I try to repay the trust of Juventus in every game, as the club did everything to sign me.

“Is there pressure having signed for €90 million? I tried to forget about it as soon as I joined the club and I tried to prove to the management that they did the right thing. Sometimes I think about it, but it does not bother me.”

Higuain has scored 15 times in 24 outings for Juve since the start of the season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Manolas: ‘Higuain the hardest opponent’

http://www.football-italia.net/96770/manolas-‘higuain-hardest-opponent’

Jan 12, 2017

Kostas Manolas names Gonzalo Higuain as his toughest opponent, and Wojciech Szczesny as the star of Roma’s season so far.

The Giallorossi currently sit second in Serie A, but are four points behind Juventus after a defeat in Turin before Christmas.

“My hardest opponent? Gonzalo Higuain, unfortunately,” Manolas told Roma’s official website.

“He scored a great goal with his left foot in our defeat at Juventus Stadium. We've managed to keep a number of great strikers quiet this season but he breached our line with an incredible effort.

"Last season we managed to shackle him in both games against Napoli, whereas this season we didn’t.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Higuain: 'Juve share Real mentality'

http://www.football-italia.net/96844/higuain-juve-share-real-mentality

Jan 14, 2017

Gonzalo Higuain feels Juventus and Real Madrid have “the same mentality: you’ve got to win it all. Hopefully it’s the right Champions League year for us.”

The Argentine sat down for a lengthy interview with Tuttosport newspaper.

“The hunger to win that you find in Madrid is practically the same as that in Turin – both Real Madrid and Juventus fight to go all the way in every competition,” said Pipita.

“In both cases the fans are demanding, but also nice. I arrived here to celebrate many trophies and Juventus were born to win, that’s what the history books show. Winning is the only thing that counts and they prepare you for that, turning you into a tank.

“There might be a different style of football from Juve to Madrid, but the mentality is the same: you’ve got to win it all.

“What really strikes me and continues to do so even after months is seeing the way these players train even after winning five Scudetti in a row. When you see people like that, it makes you want to fight even harder to achieve those objectives.

“I’ve always worked with elite teammates in my career, but admittedly training every day with the likes of Gigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Leonardo Bonucci, Andrea Barzagli and the other defenders is a real test. Facing the best is what makes you better.

“Who is the most aggressive defender in training? Chiellini. My father was a defender and he says the ‘BBC’ trio is his favourite defensive unit in the world.”

The Bianconeri will take on Porto in the Champions League Round of 16 next month.

“I know Porto, as I already played against them in the Europa League with Napoli. They are tough, but it’ll all depend on our approach.

“We’ve got to be calm, but at the same time aware it is a competition that Juventus want to win. We hope it’s the right year for us.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Higuain: 'Napoli return exciting'

http://www.football-italia.net/96845/higuain-napoli-return-exciting

Jan 14, 2017

Gonzalo Higuain is already looking forward to facing Napoli and gives teammate Paulo Dybala advice, but won’t say if Juventus is his last European club.

Pipita gave a lengthy interview with Tuttosport and you can read the rest of it here.

“I want to repay the faith the club put in me and I think over the first six months it has been positive. We’re top of the Serie A table and are progressing in the Coppa Italia and Champions League. We hope to continue like this and win titles.

“I am honestly not thinking about the Ballon d’Or. It depends on the season you have and frankly I prefer to win with Juventus. If I can get both, then that’s even better.”

Higuain shattered the all-time Serie A record with 36 goals at Napoli last season, earning him a €90m transfer to Turin, but he returns to the Stadio San Paolo on April 2.

“It’ll be exciting, as I had three marvellous years in Naples and will always be grateful to the fans. I left Maurizio Sarri and the team on good terms and still keep in contact with many of my former teammates. Not with the President, though…

“When my brother told me that Juve were interested, I remained calm. The Juventus directors were very determined and it was a difficult decision. It was what I felt was the best choice for me.

“I can assure you it was not a decision I made in just two days…”

He signed a five-year contract with Juventus, but won’t say if this will be his final European club.

“I don’t know. I only arrived six months ago and have a five-year contract. My mind is here. When the contract expires, I will be 32 years old and that won’t be the end of my career. We’ll see.”

Teammate Dybala is being courted by the biggest clubs in the world, including Real Madrid and Barcelona. Does Pipita have some advice?

“I am not a friend who pushes people. Paulo seems calm and not disturbed by the situation. He hasn’t asked me anything about it.

“Could he stay at Juventus for life? He’s only 23 years old, so it depends on what he and the club want. Right now his only focus must be on working to become a champion and stay at a high level for a long time and I’m sure he’ll do that.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Higuain: Juventus turn you into a war machine

The Argentine attacker admits it has been difficult to adapt to his new team

and spoke of the intense winning mentality the Serie A giants maintain.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/683/main/2017/01/14/31519062/-

Jan 14, 2017

Gonzalo Higuain has relished being turned into a "machine of war" during his first six months with Serie A champions Juventus.

The Argentina international has scored 15 goals in 24 appearances since completing a €90 million transfer from rivals Napoli in July.

The striker admits that adapting to his new surroundings in Turin has taken time but he believes he is thriving in a similarly competitive environment to that which he experienced with Real Madrid.

"It's been difficult at times but they have helped me, and I knew what I was coming to," he told Tuttosport.

"It's very similar - Real Madrid and Juventus will scrap to reach the end of each competition. The fans of both are demanding. They are two worlds that are quite similar from that point of view.

"Juve are born to win. It's the only thing that matters here and they prepare you for that, turn you into a machine of war."

Higuain, who scored the winner when his old side Napoli visited Juventus Stadium in October, is looking forward to the return match at the San Paolo on April 2 after admitting to agonising over whether or not to accept Juve's offer.

"When my brother told me Juve wanted me, I stayed calm," he said. "It was a difficult decision. Coming here and leaving Napoli has not been easy but I knew it would be the best choice for me. I can assure you it was not a decision taken in a couple of days.

"It'll be exciting, as I had three marvellous years in Naples and will always be grateful to the fans. I left Maurizio Sarri and the team on good terms and still keep in contact with many of my former team-mates. Not with the president [Aurelio De Laurentiis], though!"

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Higuain: 'No more Juve mistakes'

http://www.football-italia.net/97006/higuain-no-more-juve-mistakes

Jan 17, 2017

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain affirms that there must be 'no more mistakes' for the Bianconeri after suffering defeat to Fiorentina on Sunday.

The 29-year-old has scored six goals in his last five league outings, but called for a change in mentality from his side.

But has the defeat worried the team?

"No, on balance these last six months have been positive," the Argentinian told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"But we have to improve away, and also our approach to home games. We can go to +4 points, but from now on, there must be no more mistakes.

"Juve can not afford to start matches like this.

"The attitude of the first half was not the right one. In the second half we demonstrated the ability to fight until the end, but this defeat left us feeling bitter.

"It's true that when teams attack us we find ourselves in difficulty, so attacking our opponents will be crucial in the future.

"We have succeeded in doing this on numerous occasions.

"I don’t think the formation is important, for me or for the team, which has the ability to win regardless.

"It’s a question of mentality. We know it will be a long and difficult season, the good thing is that it still depends on us."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Higuain: 'Too many Juve critics'

http://www.football-italia.net/97007/higuain-too-many-juve-critics

Jan 17, 2017

Gonzalo Higuain believes there are "too many critics" of a Juventus side that remain first in the standings.

Roma are now only a point behind the Bianconeri in the standings, but Max Allegri's side have a game in hand against Crotone.

"It does not matter," the Argentinian continued in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport. "I am very pleased with the team’s start to the season.

"We are first, we are in the second round of the Champions League and the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia.

"And on a personal level I'm happy: I have scored a sufficient number of goals. Now I’m concentrating on improving even more in the next six months.

"To play in a new team takes patience. We are first in the standings and this means that we did things well."

The striker has already affirmed that his side 'must not make any more mistakes', but are there too many critics of the club?

"Yes, I would say yes. But this is normal at a top club. I’ve known how it works for the last 10 years.

"I was at Real Madrid for seven seasons and I learned my lesson.

"We must not listen to the criticism, we mustn’t even listen to praise when we win.

"Everyone knows when they have made mistakes and when we have done well: we should behave accordingly.

"Getting to 36 goals like last year will be difficult, but for the important thing is to score enough to win titles.

"The number does not matter to me, and thankfully at Juve there are others who can score and create many goals."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Higuain 'relaxed' about Naples return

http://www.football-italia.net/97008/higuain-relaxed-about-naples-return

Jan 17, 2017

Gonzalo Higuain admits he's 'relaxed' about what the atmosphere will be like on his return to Naples.

The striker also affirmed that his Juventus side could not afford any more mistakes, but also believes that people are too quick to criticise them.

There have been many rumours that his former side Real Madrid are interested in teammate Paulo Dybala, what does Higuain think about this?

"Paulo is a great player, and I always want to have great players at my side," the 29-year-old continued in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I do not know if the rumours about the interest of Real Madrid are true, and in any case the decision whether to go would be his.

"The important thing is not to worry. I am happy to play with him, and there is still much to win together at Juve."

Higuain has played with both Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. What can he reveal about the pair?

"Playing with others who are strong helps you to grow. I see Messi often with the national team.

"I have not heard from Cristiano after leaving Real, but we have a mutual respect."

Compatriot Diego Maradona has recently visited Naples. What atmosphere does Higuain expect on his return there?

"I send greetings and a hug to Maradona. The climate will be what they want it to be. I'm relaxed.

"My head is focused only on helping Juve to win as many titles as possible."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Gonzalo Higuain can inspire Juventus

to Champions League - Trezeguet

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3045454/gonzalo-higuain-

can-inspire-juventus-to-champions-league-david-trezeguet

Jan 24, 2017

David Trezeguet believes his former club Juventus can win the Champions League after adding Gonzalo Higuain to their squad.

Juve signed Higuain from Napoli last summer for €90 million -- making the deal the most expensive ever in Italian football.

The Argentina international has gone on to score 17 goals in 26 appearances for the Serie A champions this season, and Trezeguet feels he can inspire the club to a first Champions League crown since 1996.

"Juventus have been the top team in Italy for five years," Trezeguet told Qatar's Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy. "They have shown that they are the most important team, and are working hard to make the club a top European side with titles to accompany this.

"Higuain has been added to the team to give it a new level of quality, and he is doing this very well. Juventus has made big buys, to get national and international titles, and the Champions League is the biggest trophy in Europe. Italian football needs these titles, and I think Juventus is showing that it is a step above the rest."

r173277_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=738&site=esp
Gonzalo Higuain joined Juventus from Napoli last summer.

Trezeguet, who spent 10 years as a Juve player between 2000 and 2010, finished his career with a spell at Indian side Pune City.

Based on his experience in the Indian Super League, the former France international believes football across Asia will continue to grow over the next few years, as it has done recently in China.

"Asian football is the future of football. In China they are investing a lot in big players to create football growth, and they will be an example for young players and the next generation," Trezeguet said.

"It is an interesting development, and time will tell how well they achieve this objective. Indian football in relation to others is still behind, and football is not yet the most popular sport in India. But they have a big margin of growth. China is mobilising in a great way in football, and I think the future in India can be in the same direction."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Napoli greet Higuain with raspberry

http://www.football-italia.net/97463/napoli-greet-higuain-raspberry

Jan 26, 2017

Napoli fans have launched an appeal to greet Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain with a flashmob of “a single giant synchronised raspberry.”

The forward infuriated his former supporters when he pushed for a €90m transfer to rivals Juve over the summer.

He will return to the Stadio San Paolo in April, as Napoli host the Bianconeri on April 2.

A fan has launched a flashmob appeal to greet Higuain not with the usual jeers or insults, but something altogether more Neapolitan - blowing a raspberry at him.

“Leave at home all violent intent. The Neapolitan people, civilised as we are, resolve issues not with violence, but in a peaceful manner to even the most deadly of wrongs…

“A single giant raspberry synchronised throughout the entire stadium and then leave it all behind us, goodbye to rancour, because life goes on.”

Neapolitan movie legend Toto was the master of the raspberry when it came to taking down authority figures and his picture is included in the flashmob appeal.

It’s also true that a co-ordinated raspberry would be somewhat difficult to penalise for the Disciplinary Commission.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Higuain 'at Juventus for many years'

http://www.football-italia.net/97540/higuain-juventus-many-years

Jan 28, 2017

Gonzalo Higuain “will stay at Juventus for a long time,” said his brother, but he “expects Napoli fans to treat him well” at the San Paolo.

“I and the entire family are very proud of Gonzalo for becoming one of the most valuable players in the world,” brother Federico told Tuttosport.

Federico is also a professional football player in MLS with Columbus Crew.

“He’s the same guy as always, but we’re happy that he achieved his dream of becoming one of the best in the world.

“Gonzalo decided to move to Juve all by himself and followed his own sensations. He seems very happy now, as he gets along well with everyone at the club, the staff and loves the city.

“When I went to Turin for a visit, I could see how happy he was. I think Gonzalo will stay at Juventus for a long time. As his brother, I hope so, as Juventus are not only a top club, but also have a family atmosphere.”

Not only will the Argentine return to Naples for a Serie A clash in April, but also the Coppa Italia semi-final after walking out for €90m.

“I think these will be difficult games for Juventus, but not for Gonzalo. He scored so many goals wearing the Napoli jersey, so I expect the fans to treat him well.

“As kids we’d play on the patio outside our house all the time. Gonzalo was usually ‘playing’ the Hernan Crespo or Enzo Francescoli role, while Nicolas was Diego Maradona, I was Zinedine Zidane or Juan Roman Riquelme…

“Gonzalo has always been quiet and reserved. When he wasn’t playing football, he’d be at home with Mum and Dad. All three of us brothers like to sing karaoke, even if we’re all tone deaf, but it’s still fun.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sarri: 'When Higuain joined Juve...'

http://www.football-italia.net/97636/sarri-when-higuain-joined-juve

Jan 30, 2017

Maurizio Sarri discussed his career path from banker to Napoli Coach and Gonzalo Higuain’s exit. “I expected the Premier League, not Juventus.”

The 58-year-old tactician only had his first Serie A experience at Empoli in 2014-15 after years of semi-professional management and the lower leagues.

“I left my job in a bank because I was certain that this was what I wanted to do. Of course, whether I’d do well or not in football was a mystery,” Sarri told Sky Sport Italia.

“I was sure, though, that I wanted to and indeed had to do this. Considering I worked in a bank, you might say I got out at the right time…

“I started out in the lower youth levels. The Coach had a row with the club and deserted us before a game. We were on our own. So I got the team on the bus and sent them to the match anyway.

“I told the referee that the Coach had a problem, then got the bus driver to act as linesman, as they were missing one.”

Sarri has come a long way since then and saw star player Higuain shatter the all-time Serie A scoring record, then leave in a €90m move for their arch-rivals Juventus.

“The moment of abandonment was a bad time. I expected that he could go to the Premier League, but not Juventus. That made it so much worse.

“For a while I didn’t hear from him and, to be honest, I didn’t want to hear from him. It’s like when your son makes you angry: for a few days you feel like tearing into him, but at the end of the day he remains your son.

“He made a debatable choice, but that doesn’t mean he’s not a good man. Despite it all, I still feel about him the way I do a son who has made you angry, but you still care for him. I owe him a great deal.”

They did share a warm embrace ahead in Turin earlier this season, when Juventus beat Napoli 2-1.

There will be another series of encounters coming up, as the two sides are also paired in the Coppa Italia semi-final.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Higuain: ‘Sarri like a father’

http://www.football-italia.net/97670/higuain-‘sarri-father’

Jan 30, 2017

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain describes Napoli Coach Maurizio Sarri as being “like a father”.

The Argentine scored 36 Serie A goals for the Partenopei last season, but caused outrage in Naples when he left to join the Bianconeri in the summer.

“There’s affection with Maurizio,” Higuain insisted, speaking to reporters in Milan.

“He’s a bit like a father for me. He knows the things that remain, I had a beautiful period at Napoli.

“Now at Juve there’s a relationship of great respect with [Max] Allegri, we’ve only known each other six months but everything is good.

“There will be two matches in Naples, but I’m calm because it only makes things worse if you’re nervous.”

The Old Lady faces Inter at the weekend, having lost the first meeting at San Siro earlier this season.

“It’s not a game which is special or different from the others, but yes we’re playing for a piece of the Scudetto.

“We face a team which commands respect, but we have to continue as we have been.

“Icardi? It won’t be a contest between me and Mauro.”

Despite a comfortable win over Sassuolo at the weekend, there was controversy when Paulo Dybala failed to shake Allegri’s hand after being substituted.

“Paulo needs to be calm, he knows how important he is for this team,” Higuain advised.

“The controversy is already over though, these things happen.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Higuain: ‘Juventus teach you to win’

http://www.football-italia.net/97812/higuain-‘juventus-teach-you-win’

Feb 2, 2017

Gonzalo Higuain says Juventus are like Real Madrid as “they teach you to win”.

The striker played for Los Blancos before moving to Napoli, and completed a move to Turin in the summer.

“Juve are like Real Madrid, they’re teams which teach you to win,” Higuain said on Radio Onda Cero.

However, the fans aren’t as demanding as at Real, it’s not in the culture of Juventus fans to whistle their own players.

“The fact that the team sought me out and paid such a high clause [€90m] can only make me proud.”

The Bianconeri face Porto in the Last 16 of the Champions League, where Higuain will face former teammate Iker Casillas.

“If there was the chance to take a penalty against Casillas, I’d hit it. It’s nice to score goals against the best.

“Real Madrid-Napoli? I have a lot of affection for both. Of course [Maurizio] Sarri’s team is changing and trying to improve.

“I have friends on both sides, may the best team win.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sarri: ‘Higuain move questionable’

http://www.football-italia.net/97880/sarri-‘higuain-move-questionable’

Feb 3, 2017

Napoli Coach Maurizio Sarri discusses Gonzalo Higuain’s departure - “I could have expected the Premier League, not Juventus”.

The striker was Capocannoniere in Serie A last year, scoring 36 goals in just 35 League games and becoming an idol for the Partenopei fans.

However, when Juve activated his €90m release clause in the summer, ‘Pipita’ made a highly controversial switch to Turin.

“He’s a particular kind of lad, he needs certain things to look great,” Sarri told Sky in an interview which had been previewed on Sunday night.

“I’ve always said he’s the best out-and-out striker in the world, not often to him, but I’d ask for more from him in training.

“He needs to demand more from himself, so there were more reproaches than praise, but publicly I eulogised him.

“The abandonment was a bad time, I could have expected the Premier League, but not Juventus. That made it worse.

“For a while I didn’t hear from him, I didn’t want to hear from him. It’s like when a child makes you angry, you might tear them to pieces for a few days but they’re still your child.

“He made a questionable choice, but that doesn’t mean he’s a bad person.”

Higuain has criticised Napoli’s President, Aurelio De Laurentiis, how is he to work with?

“He’s usually very calm. He’s a President who has sudden bouts of rage, but they’re brief. After a few minutes he’s back to the first.

“In meetings or phone conversations with me he’s always quiet and calm.

“I don’t ask him for anything, I’m not that kind of Coach, but now everyone talks about the transfer market rather than the pitch.

“There are empty stadiums but everyone talks about the transfer market, it means we’ve lost touch with reality.

“My mentality isn’t to say ‘I want this’ or ‘I want that’, because we’re also at a club where some things aren’t feasible, other clubs in Europe have a huge turnover.

“It’s right that ADL looks after the club.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Argentina coach Edgardo Bauza backs
Gonzalo Higuain and Mauro Icardi

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/argentina/story/3052984/argentina-

coach-edgardo-bauza-backs-gonzalo-higuain-and-mauro-icardi

Feb 3, 2017

Edgardo Bauza has said that Gonzalo Higuain has his backing to be the starting No. 9 for Argentina against Chile in CONMEBOL World Cup qualifying.

"I am very happy to have so many options. But for the moment, I would pick Higuain as my starter and [Atletico Mineiro forward Lucas] Pratto, who has adapted very well and done the job every time he has been called in. But the rest must also know that I am watching them and they have a chance. It should be the incentive for all of them to keep working hard."

Bauza said he plans to be on hand for the derby on Sunday between Juventus and Inter. Juventus currently hold a four-point lead over second-placed Roma while Inter have won their last eight Serie A games.

Despite a prolific scoring record with Inter, Icardi has played just seven minutes of football for Argentina -- and that was back in 2013.

"Tomorrow we are going to Turin to meet with Higuain and Dybala," Bauza said of the derby. "The debate is over how well they are both playing  [Higuain and Icardi]. Inter have also improved. It will be a good match."

Bauza said he watched Icardi training and hinted that the 23-year-old could be called up.

"Icardi knows that we are watching him and that he is playing well at this moment and that he could be called up at any time," Bauza said. 

Many believe that Icardi's absence from Argentina is over his row with Maxi Lopez.

About the Icardi-Bauza meeting, Diego Maradona on Friday said: "If Bauza met with Icardi, he [Bauza] is also a traitor."

Bauza said that the trip meant nothing definitive for the Argentina squad. 

"This is just something that I had to do," he said. "I wanted to see how everyone is playing, to see how they are doing at their clubs and to speak with their coaches."

Regarding Argentina forward Lionel Messi, Bauza said the team was more than one star.

@Argentina head coach Edgardo Bauza meets vice president @javierzanetti and our Argentine contingent at #Suning Training Centre #FCIM

"Argentina won two World Cups and both times they had an player who was an imposing figure," Bauza said. "But the players alongside him were also important. Messi is super important. He plays a key role, but the rest of the team also counts."

Messi has been named the world's best player a record five times, while winning eight La Liga and four Champions League titles with Barcelona in his trophy-filled career.

But his failures at the international level have left him open to critics despite leading Argentina to the final game of the 2014 World Cup and consecutive Copa America finals over the past three summers.

"Next week we are travelling to Barcelona and Madrid. We are going to speak with our players there. I want to meet with [Diego Simeone] and his players. And Messi and Mascherano. 

"After that we will travel to Manchester and to London where we plan to watch matches there and finish our trip in Paris."

About Sergio Aguero's current worries over losing his starting role to Brazilian star Gabriel Jesus, Bauza said it was all part of football.

"What is happening to Kun is what has happened to the club, who are not turning in an excellent performance," Bauza said. "But he continues to be an important player. I am looking forward to the chance to speak with him."

Aguero, who has 18 goals from 25 appearances for City this season, was a substitute for the 4-0 victory over West Ham United on Wednesday night.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Higuain: ‘Juventus the right choice’

http://www.football-italia.net/98672/higuain-‘juventus-right-choice’

Feb 21, 2017

Gonzalo Higuain is confident Juventus “can win the Champions League” but “we have to be calm”.

The striker joined the Bianconeri in a €90m move from Napoli over the summer, and believes he can get his hands on Europe’s biggest prize.

“We can win the Champions League, but we have to be calm,” Higuain told La Stampa.

“Porto? It’s a beautiful stadium, a nice atmosphere, with a team which is always in the Champions League. They’re strong and cynical, in a sporting sense. We need to be careful.

“I speak with [Iker] Casillas, I was winding him up on social media the other day but we have a good relationship. Then it’s always nice to score goals against great goalkeepers.

“I know we’re a strong team and I know we can get to the end. So we have to start that journey away at Porto.”

The Argentinian international’s move to Turin was controversial, but ‘Pipita’ is confident he made the right choice.

“Playing with the best players makes you improve, it’s logical. Whoever you are, you can always learn.

“All you have to do is look at Gigi [Buffon], he’s won everything but he still trains like a kid. That’s true for Dani Alves and other teammates too.

“It’s hunger that makes you win, even if you’ve done it before.

“‘Winning isn’t important, it’s the only thing that matters’ isn’t a cliché, it’s the clearest example of what this team is about.

“You come in and it’s not like you change, but you try to improve your weak points. Then there are a lot of staff who never get anything wrong, so you just concentrate on playing, that’s a fundamental thing.

“I feel very happy with the affection I’ve received from my teammates, the fans, the club and the city; I feel like a part of it all.

“I know I made the right choice, I don’t feel any pressure. In fact, it’s a privilege for me to think that they bought me while thinking about winning in Europe, we have to be calm.

“I’m 29 now and I’ve reached a point of mental tranquility. I’m playing for a team which will challenge for the Champions League, and I’ve found a beautiful city.

“Playing at Juventus Stadium is spectacular, before going onto the pitch you see pictures of [Michel] Platini, [Roberto] Baggio, [Zinedine] Zidane, [Alex] Del Piero and you say to yourself ‘how could I not give my all?’”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Is Higuain worth €90m? On-fire Juventus star
must score when it really matters

The Argentine has maintained his remarkable Serie A strike rate since joining

from Napoli but he still has to show he can score in the biggest games.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2017/02/21/32917662/-

Feb 21, 2017

Despite accusing Gonzalo Higuain of being either "a liar or an excellent actor", even Aurelio De Laurentiis acknowledged that the Argentine's €90 million move from Napoli to Juventus wasn't about money - but ambition.

"Although our [salary] offer was higher, he went to Juventus," the Partenopei president recently revealed. "He’ll have considered his age and a team is the favourite to win the Scudetto. Maybe he was also thinking about winning the Champions League."

There is absolutely no doubt that he was - and Juve were, too. Only two months before, the Bianconeri had claimed their fifth consecutive Serie A title. A historic sixth Scudetto in succession was an obvious target - but the Champions League was the priority.

It is now 21 years since the Old Lady last conquered the continent. For a club of Juve's size, status and ambition, that is a drought bordering on embarrassing. Hence, the bold decision to make the 28-year-old Higuain the third most expensive player of all time.

However, such an extravagant outlay will only be justified in football terms if the River Plate product fires the Bianconeri to European glory.

Gonzalo Higuain Champions League Stats PS

Certainly, Higuain has the ability to do just that. There are few more prolific predators on the planet. He has scored 90 times in just 129 Serie A games. Last year, he set a new goals record (36) for a single season. Even more impressively, he did so in just 35 outings.

Even in La Liga, his goals-to-game average was just over one every two games. However, what he did not do for Real Madrid was score freely in the Champions League - and this is where the doubts surrounding Higuain's proficiency come into play.

Higuain played 48 times in the tournament for los Blancos and scored just nine goals. Worse still, he netted just twice in 20 knockout games – and even those two goals came against CSKA, in a last 16 tie in 2011-12, and Galatasaray, the following year, while Madrid were already 2-0 up in their quarter-final tie. And this the argument most often levelled at Higuain: that he does not score when it counts.

He infamously missed massive chances for Argentina in the finals of the 2014 World Cup and 2015 Copa America, as well as a penalty during the shootout in the latter. There was also the squandered spot-kick against Lazio on the final day of the 2014-15 Serie A season that cost Napoli a place in the Champions League.

Gonzalo Higuain Argentina Germany World Cup final

Gonzalo Higuain Argentina Copa America final

He was even mocked about it while on holiday in Ibiza that summer. "You can't even score penalties!" screamed one spurned autograph-hunter. Higuain reacted angrily on that occasion, threatening to rip the head off his accuser before being dragged away by a friend.

However, since that ugly episode, Higuain has been addressing his reputation as a big-game bottler at Juve in the best possible fashion.

Indeed, he started straight away, netting the winner just seven minutes after coming off the bench in his new club's season-opener against Fiorentina last August - and this, after being dismissed as not only over-rated but also overweight.

There have also been decisive - and even more important - strikes against Juve's two closest Scudetto challengers, Napoli and Roma, as well as city rivals Torino. In total, Higuain has earned Juve an additional 12 points already this season and he is presently on a sensational run of 12 goals in his last 10 Serie A games.

What his coach and colleagues have been most taken with, though, is his attitude and application.

"Higuain is an extraordinary finisher," Allegri mused a fortnight ago, "but we always knew that. The really impressive thing is how hard he works for the team."

Indeed, winger Juan Cuadrado has claimed that the sight of Higuain chasing down defenders inspired him to work harder, while centre-half Giorgio Chiellini says that he has been pleasantly surprised by both Higuain the player and Higuain the man.

Gonzalo Higuain Giorgio Chiellini PS

“You always expect strikers to be a bit egotistical, but instead I met a generous person," the Italy international enthused. "As a player he’s even stronger than I expected: a real animal on the pitch with extraordinary qualities.

"If you had a 'Higuain Cam' on him throughout the match, you’d see that in 90 per cent of the attacking moves he is alone in the box and that’s not because the defenders are falling asleep.

"Before the ball arrives, he makes two or three movements and counter-movements to shake off his marker. Pay attention next time.

"All this talk about his weight is ridiculous. Gonzalo is explosive and has such strength in his legs. If he sees a chance, you can’t keep up with him over 10-15 metres. He’s remarkable.

"He may have had a reputation elsewhere, but so far his attitude with us has been perfect."

Whether he is "a liar or an excellent actor", Higuain has made an excellent impression on his new team-mates. The challenge now, though, will to be play his part in Juve winning the Champions League. The defining role of his career starts in Porto on Wednesday night.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

De Laurentiis accuses Higuain of costing
Napoli Champions League football .bah .oddio

The Argentine, who joined Juventus last summer, enjoyed three prolific

years in Naples but penalty misses contributed to a fifth place finish in 2015.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2017/03/07/33399672/-

Mar 7, 2017

Outspoken Napoli president Aurelio De Laurenttis has accused Gonzalo Higuain of costing the club Champions League football in 2014-15.

The Argentine enjoyed three prolific seasons in Naples, netting 91 times in 146 appearances.

He improved his goal return year on year, with his final campaign delivering 38 efforts and a second place finish in Serie A.

It was, however, the season prior to that which saw the striker struggle on penalty duty and fail to inspire Napoli to better than a fifth place standing.

Gonzalo Higuain Juventus Palermo Serie A

De Laurentiis is not about to forget that fact, with the Napoli supremo taking another veiled dig at a man he saw lured away to rivals Juventus in a big-money deal last summer.

He told El Pais: “He had a release clause and if someone was interested and mad enough to pay it, I wasn’t going to say anything.

“But there are other players who accept being considered part of my family and who look on me as a father figure. Those that aren’t like that; it’s better to sell them every three years.

“He had one of his best seasons here but in his second we missed out on second place and the Champions League because he missed decisive penalties.”

De Laurentiis also revealed that Higuain was never a fan of a certain Spanish team-mate during his time at Napoli, despite the pair moving to Italy at the same time from Real Madrid.

He added: “Higuain’s brother always told me that he didn’t like playing with [Jose] Callejon and that I should buy other players.

“But I never took any notice of him because I love Callejon. I’m not someone who can be blackmailed.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bauza: 'Higuain Argentina's first choice'

http://www.football-italia.net/100071/bauza-higuain-argentinas-first-choice

Mar 22, 2017

Tifosibianconeri English page - CLICK HERE

Argentina Coach Edgardo Bauza confirmed Paulo Dybala will try to be fit enough to face Chile, while Gonzalo Higuain “is my first choice Number 9.”

The Juventus pair are on international duty for the 2018 World Cup qualifiers, but Dybala is suffering with a left hamstring problem.

“Dybala will not play against Chile and we are working to see if he’ll be able to play in Bolivia,” said Bauza in his Press conference.

He confirmed the starting XI, including Lazio midfielder Lucas Biglia and Juventus striker Higuain, with Sergio Aguero stepping in for Dybala.

“El Kun is in good shape, I think he along with Leo Messi, Angel Di Maria and Higuain can shift the balance of the game. Chile play a pressing game and keep their passing short. It’ll be a great match between two high level teams.

“Aguero is going to do what he has been doing – he’ll play behind the centre-forward. Higuain knows he is my first choice Number 9. I have a great deal of confidence in him.”

Argentina: Romero, Mercado, Otamendi, Rojo, Mas; Mascherano, Biglia; Messi, Agüero, Di Maria, Higuain

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Blame Gonzalo Higuain’s poor form recently on fatigue

The striker may be struggling for goals, but it's more to do with a lack of rest.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/3/25/15047638/gonzalo-higuain

-juventus-2017-serie-a-champions-league-coppa-italia-faitgue

Mar 25, 2017

As Gonzalo Higuain swapped the city of Naples for Turin last summer, it was a move which brought about mixed emotions from both sides. Napoli were reeling after losing their star striker, and with it came doubt regarding their future title contenders status. For the Bianconeri, they were receiving an established Serie A goalscorer and someone who had experience leading the line in Europe as well. But, for a hefty fee of €90 million, Higuain had some way to go to repay such an investment.

Even the most ardent of Juve supporters questioned the valuation. Higuain had been a scoring success pretty much anywhere he had previously been, and had finished the domestic 2015-16 campaign with an astonishing 36 goals in 35 games, equaling the record set by Gino Rossetti almost 90 years ago. Higuain had more than proven his ability in the Italian league, and Juve seemed more than happy to make him one of the most expensive signings of all time. With Alvaro Morata departing and returning to Real Madrid and Simone Zaza heading to England (for what turned out to be just a few months), Juve were in need of a prolific striker, and there were none better than Higuain on the market.

Napoli weren’t ever going to refuse such a large sum for a player who will be 30 at the end of the year. But for Juventus, his experience and knack for being in the right place at the right time was crucial to their immediate ambition of European success. Higuain had scored 15 Champions League goals in three years for Napoli, and if Juve were going to challenge the European giants of Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid, they needed someone of his talent to help them.

It’s been so far, so good for ‘El Pipita’ in the black and white. But recently, his recent form is a concern.

In his last seven outings, Higuain has found the net only once, and that came in first lef of the Coppa Italia semifinals against his former club. It’s been four league matches and two Champions League contests with Porto that has seen the Argentinian shunned, with his most recent performance against Sampdoria perhaps the most worrying.

But it’s not entirely the forward’s fault.

Juve knew going into the year they were going to play in 50-plus matches, or at least planned to, and the short-sightedness of having just one out-and-out striker has led to their star player’s fatigue. Of course, the board couldn’t have known that Max Allegri was going to switch to a 4-2-3-1 formation in the middle of the year, thus dropping Mario Mandzukic and Paulo Dybala deeper. It meant that all three strikers were going to be playing at the same time, which has led to 17-year-old Moise Kean being the number 1 backup. Though talented, his inexperience makes him an implausible second option.

Prior to those six scoreless games, however, Higuain was beginning to show why Juventus spent the money they did on him. A record of 19 Serie A goals coupled with 3 in the Champions League was how Giuseppe Marotta envisioned his record-signing performing. Though Higuain is adept at dribbling, and links up with his fellow attackers well, it’s his poaching technique which makes him a standout striker. Even in games where he’s not having much of an impact or he’s struggling to convert his chances, he is always a danger to whichever team he’s facing. His likelihood to eventually put the ball in the back of the net doesn’t decrease even if he’s scuffed three or four opportunities throughout the match. It can be frustrating at times, but his goal tally more than makes up for it.

Last weekend against Sampdoria wasn’t pretty for Higuain. He was easily dispossessed, failed to get the ball out from his feet at times and missed a couple of chances to put the game to bed before the half. These are signs of a tired player, and not one who is out of form. The 29-year-old has played at least 70 minutes in 34 matches this year, with his substitution towards the end of last Sunday’s game ending a streak of 12 straight without being taken off before the final whistle. Before then, he was substituted during the 2-0 win over Lazio on Jan. 22, and that was in the 87th minute. These stats don’t even include his appearances for Argentina. For a 22-year-old it would be exhausting, but for a player with a lot of mileage on him, it’s bound to incur even more fatigue.

It is unfair to blame Allegri, either. The change in formation has been a success, with Mandzukic and Dybala playing key roles, especially offensively, in the new system. It has led to Higuain being overused, but until the summer, there’s nothing that can be done. What worries Juve for now is the uncharacteristically poor play of their leading goal scorer. The Champions League quarter-final clash with Barcelona is on the horizon, as is the second leg tie of their Italian Cup meeting with Napoli. Juventus also have some tough fixtures remaining in their quest for a sixth successive Serie A title. There’s a ton of games still to be played as Allegri’s side go in search of a historic treble. Let’s hope Higuain has enough in the tank to help guide them there.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Mel: 'Barca fear Higuain'

http://www.football-italia.net/100244/mel-barca-fear-higuain

Mar 27, 2017

Deportivo La Coruna boss Pepe Mel reveals that Barcelona fear Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain.

After having urged the Bianconeri not to sit back against Luis Enrique's side, the Coach also praised his counterpart Massimiliano Allegri.

"Higuain? In Barcelona he is known and feared, they have faced him many times," the 54-year-old told Tuttosport.

"Aside from [Gerard] Piqué they don’t have great jumpers. In these situations they are vulnerable. Allegri is very good, he will study everything in detail.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Crespo: ‘Higuain psychological problem’

http://www.football-italia.net/100397/juventus-miss-out-dahoud

Mar 30, 2017

Hernan Crespo believes Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain has “a psychological issue” in big games.

The 29-year-old is a prolific goalscorer, but missed a good chance in the 2014 World Cup final, as well as in the two most recent Copa America finals.

In addition, Pipita missed a penalty against Lazio which cost Napoli a Champions League place in 2015.

“Why does it happen? That’s a question for a psychologist, not me,” Crespo shrugged, speaking to Perform.

“Technically there are no questions about Higuain, but I think in this situation it’s kind of like a chain reaction. It can happen in a final, and it can happen to anyone.

“You have to figure out whether he has the mental qualities to overcome an error, in this case certain mistakes in finals are part of his history, maybe he can’t forget them.

“It’s a psychological issue more than a technical one.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130777 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Higuain faces hostile reception upon
his return to Napoli with Juventus

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/italian-serie-a/12/blog/post/3092428/higuain-faces

-hostile-reception-upon-his-return-to-napoli-with-juventus

Mar 31, 2017

At the end of last year, Mediaset sent David Trezeguet to sit down and talk to Gonzalo Higuain for a documentary series on strikers. As a former Juventus No. 9 himself, the TV station probably couldn't have picked a better interviewer, however, it soon became clear the two had even more in common than just the position they play in and the shirt Trezeguet used to wear for this club.

After all, both of them were born in France and grew up in Argentina. Their fathers, the two Jorges, were footballers. Trezeguet's, people forget, is an Argentine and played for Estudiantes while Higuain's used to run out for Boca Juniors, River Plate and San Lorenzo. The pair of them were hard, no-nonsense defenders in the Argentine style. In fact, Higuain joked his father is still the toughest centre-back he has ever played against.

"I wanted to do the exact opposite of what my father did," Trezeguet recalled. "He was one of those guys who wanted to destroy the beautiful game, destroy good football. But I always used to think to myself: fans don't celebrate when you destroy the game, they celebrate when you score."

Wondering what career advice Higuain might give his son if he decided to become a footballer and play in defence like his grandfather, "El Pipita" said he wouldn't stand in his way, but he would tell him this: "For me, scoring a goal and seeing 70,000 people shouting about it is a magnificent thing. I should also tell him though that those same 70,000 people can turn and insult you as well."

On Sunday, Higuain returns to Napoli for the first time since his €90 million move to Juventus in the summer. He then goes back again for the second leg of their Coppa Italia semifinal on Wednesday. "In the end love will prevail," Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri insisted. But others are not so sure. Higuain's shirt was burnt, cut to shreds and flushed down the toilet when he left. A local pizzeria announced it would slash prices to €1 in the event he got injured. Neapolitans who got tattoos of Higuain's name or his record-breaking bicycle kick against Frosinone were also offered free removals.

Juventus know what's coming. "We spoke about it with [Lorenzo] Insigne [while on international duty]," Gianluigi Buffon said. "We joked about what kind of reception Napoli will reserve for us. It's always passionate." And that's an understatement. Higuain will not only have to endure the close attention of Napoli's defenders. Il Corriere dello Sport's front page on Wednesday claims "60,000 people will be marking him." And if there's one person acutely aware of what he's going through, it's Ciro Ferrara.

Ferrara followed Marcello Lippi to Turin in 1994 after 10 years at the San Paolo. Initially the crowd welcomed them both back with rounds of applause, showing the generosity of spirit Sarri expects when Higuain re-enters the arena at the weekend. "Then things changed," Ferrara explained. "Maybe it was a generational thing. The younger fans remembered me only as a Juventus player and not the full-back who won the title with [Diego] Maradona."

With Higuain, though, the circumstances are different. Ferrara was the local boy sold out of necessity as Napoli started to hit financial trouble. Higuain, by contrast, didn't have to go. He could have turned down Juventus. But increasingly fed up with Napoli owner Aurelio de Laurentiis and winning minor silverware, he chose to leave as soon as Juventus made clear their intention to pay his buyout clause.

"From the outside, you look at Juventus," Higuain told Il Corriere della Sera "and you say, 'OK, they're a strong team. They've won 25 games straight, etc. etc.' Then you get here and you say: 'F---.' There are players here who have won so much over the course of their careers and yet still have the hunger to keep winning. It's contagious and makes you want to keep improving. Seeing Buffon and [Andrea] Barzagli give everything for this game makes all the difference. It's this kind of mentality that takes you a long way."

Praise like that was naturally viewed as criticism of Napoli in some quarters. It didn't go down well. Nor did Higuain scoring the winner against Napoli at the end of October. "Pipita" then struck again in the first leg of their Coppa Italia semifinal in February. It was his 24th goal of the season.

It was also Higuain's last for Juventus. The game itself ended in bitter recrimination, as just moments after Napoli saw their own penalty appeals fall on deaf ears, Juventus went up the other end and were awarded their second of the night. In the blink of an eye, Napoli went from thinking they had an opportunity to equalise to make it 2-2 to going 3-1 down instead.

As it happened, backup centre-back Lorenzo Tonelli tweeted: "It's a scandal." The club's official account recommended: "If you're watching on RAI, turn the sound off," the implication being that their interpretation of the penalty incidents was biased. "These decisions are not debatable, they're shameful," Napoli director of sport Cristiano Giuntoli snapped. When Milan left the J Stadium in March screaming of "injustice," just as Inter had done the month before, Sarri provocatively commented: "Maybe we're all mad."

Make no mistake, these games are unlikely to go quietly into the night. Buffon has expressed his hope that football is the winner. But the antipasto has already whet the appetite for the main. Sarri edged Max Allegri to the coach of the year award on Monday, 25 votes to 22. "I was delighted to finish in front of Max for once," he joked.

Scrutiny has fallen on the number of high-profile players who returned early from international duty. Higuain and Dani Alves have been back since the beginning of the week because they were suspended for Argentina and Brazil. Barzagli, Miralem Pjanic, Sami Khedira and Stephan Lichtsteiner also got some time off from international duty. But as La Gazzetta dello Sport reported on Thursday, Juventus players still clocked up more minutes than Napoli's for their countries and also lost Marko Pjaca to injury for the rest of the season. Sarri's team should be the fresher.

Napoli beat an out-of-sorts Juventus at the San Paolo last season and, while the champions' defeats have all come on the road this season against Milan, Inter, Genoa and Fiorentina, the five-star formation they adopted in January has coincided with this team going to another level. Higuain scored six goals in his first seven games in this new system, and although he's drawn a blank in his past four, "El Pipita" always scores against Napoli. For all Dries Mertens has made it easier to forget Higuain, his ghost keeps stalking them, haunting his old club.

The San Paolo is the stage for a football game on Sunday and Wednesday. But for Napoli, the visit of Juventus and Higuain represents so much more than that. It's a chance for an exorcism.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti