Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

JUVENTUS SEASON 2017-2018

130779 messaggi

logo-liga-champions-2017-2018.png

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Rm_mediano.png                               105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png

Champions League Quarter Final - Second leg

Wednesday, april 11th 2018 - 8:45 p.m. CET 

7.45 p.m. UK time - 6.45 p.m. GMT
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Madrid
Referee: Michael Oliver(England)

Del Piero: ‘Juventus and Roma can do it’

https://www.football-italia.net/119682/del-piero-‘juventus-and-roma-can-do-it’

Apr 9, 2018

Alessandro Del Piero insists “going through is still possible” for Juventus and Roma in the Champions League.

Both Italian sides face huge uphill tasks this week, with the Bianconeri trailing Real Madrid 3-0 and the Lupi 4-1 down to Barcelona.

“Juventus and Roma are great teams and going through is still possible,” Del Piero told RMC Sport.

“Anything can happen, even against great teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona. The psychological aspect and the desire for redemption could be crucial.

“It will be difficult, but as an Italian and a Juventino I hope they can go through.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Official: Barzagli misses Madrid

DabKedPW0AAm3HE.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/119709/official-barzagli-misses-madrid

Apr 10, 2018

Andrea Barzagli is out of the Juventus squad to face Real Madrid, with Paulo Dybala and Rodrigo Bentancur suspended.

The Bianconeri face an uphill task at the Bernabeu, as they try to overturn a 3-0 defeat in the first leg in Turin.

Barzagli didn’t take part in this morning’s training session, leading to speculation that he’d miss out, and the veteran defender won’t travel to Spain.

Federico Bernardeschi did train today, but he isn’t fit enough to be included in the squad for Madrid.

Dybala and Bentancur are both suspended, but Miralem Pjanic returns after missing the first leg with a suspension of his own.

Juventus squad to face Real Madrid: Buffon, Szczesny, Pinsoglio, De Sciglio, Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Pjanic, Khedira, Marchisio, Matuidi, Asamoah, Sturaro, Cuadrado, Higuain, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Zidane: ‘It’s not over’

https://www.football-italia.net/119705/zidane-‘it’s-not-over’

Apr 10, 2018

Real Madrid Coach Zinedine Zidane warns their Champions League tie with Juventus isn’t over - “great teams never give up”.

The Spanish champions hold a 3-0 lead from the first leg in Turin, but the Frenchman is warning against any complacency tomorrow night.

“It’s not going to change anything for us,” said Zidane in his pre-match Press conference.

“We know it’s a different match, what happened [in the first leg] happened. We had a good match and a good result, but 50 per cent of the qualification comes down to tomorrow so what we need to do is have another great match.

“What I want is to prove it on the pitch and not talk, because we know that in football we have to respect all teams and that will always be the case.

“For instance, in the match against Atletico Madrid we could even have lost. That’s football, one single play can undo you.

“We have to respect the opponent, because great teams never give up. If we’re there from minute one to minute 90 then we have a great chance of going through, but we have to prove it on the pitch.

“We have to take it game-by-game, as we always do.”

Barcelona are out of sight in La Liga, so with tomorrow’s match is it four finals in the Champions League?

“We have one, which is tomorrow’s match. Then we’ll see, because we have the Liga, we have to finish the Liga and do well.

“The other day I was saying that we have to fight for the top spot but we’re fourth. The goal for us is to finish in the best possible position in the Liga.

“We have tomorrow’s final, which is one, then if we go through we’ll see who the other team is but we can’t think further ahead than tomorrow’s match.

“A final with Barcelona? What I’m interested in is tomorrow’s match. To think about ourselves and what we need to do, to try and play a great match so we qualify.”

Sergio Ramos is suspended and Jesus Vallejo may not be fit, so could Casemiro play in defence?

“We had a good training session with Jesus too, and he didn’t seem to have any problems,” Zidane revealed.

“We’ll see and you’ll see who starts tomorrow but we have no problems and if there is a problem we’ll adapt to the situation. Right now everything is fine.”

Tomorrow could be Gianluigi Buffon’s last-ever Champions League match…

“We’re not thinking about that. Buffon has won a lot, he’s done a lot of things. I know him a bit as a person, he’s a great guy and a great player but we’re going to think about tomorrow’s match and what we want to do is win and eliminate Juventus.

“I don’t know what will happen with Gigi, but for what he’s done and what he is he’s a great player and a great person.”

A journalist from the Corriere della Sera then asked about the gulf between Serie A and La Liga. Is the Italian league bad, or the Spanish one good?

“I don’t think that Italian football is weak. The Liga is very good, it’s a really high level.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Buffon: 'To end at the Bernabeu...

Juve attempt impossible'

https://www.football-italia.net/119725/buffon-end-bernabeu

https://www.football-italia.net/119727/buffon-juve-attempt-impossible

Apr 10, 2018

Gigi Buffon won’t confirm his retirement, but admits “what child wouldn’t dream of ending their Champions League career at the Bernabeu?”

The second leg of their quarter-final with Real Madrid kicks off on Wednesday at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT), but considering Juve lost the first leg 3-0 at home, this could well be Buffon’s final match in a competition he has never won.

“It is an extremely complicated test, but we must always attempt the impossible in order to achieve the possible,” Buffon told Mediaset Premium.

They lost last season’s final 4-1 in Cardiff and the first leg 3-0 in Turin, so there is pride for Juventus to play for.

“We want to see if there really is this massive gap between us and them, so that is why we’ll fight to the end in Madrid.

“I don’t know if it’ll be my final match in this tournament, but what child wouldn’t dream of ending their Champions League career at the Bernabeu?”

Gigi Buffon wants Juventus to leave the Bernabeu with heads held high against Real Madrid. “In life we must attempt the impossible.”

The first leg of the Champions League quarter-final ended 3-0 in Turin, so their hopes of turning this around are frankly slim.

“We’ll face it with the usual mentality, playing like Juventus. We’ll play with logic, tenacity, balance, good football and try to get the best possible result,” said the captain in his Press conference.

“I don’t know if Cristiano Ronaldo is the most complete player I’ve faced, as over the years I have taken on so many. At this moment, for the role he has created for himself as a true hitman, he is the most decisive. I have no doubts on that, because he scores with remarkably regularity.”

Considering he is 40 years old now, this could well be Buffon’s final ever Champions League appearance.

“The important thing is that it won’t be the final Juventus match in the Champions League. When it comes to me, it’s a possibility, but not one that depresses me or brings up negative thoughts.

“As a child, I’d have been more than happy to play the final Champions League match of my career at the Bernabeu against Real Madrid. You have to look at the positives.

“It’s a game we must honour, regardless of what happened in the first leg. We are meeting such a top club and we represent such a top club that every game must be played with the utmost dignity to achieve our best result and put in the strongest performance. That is the duty of anyone who wears these jerseys.

“There have been some incredible comebacks in the history of the competition. I want to make clear that in life you must attempt the impossible. That is extra motivation for us and trying to leave the Bernabeu with positive sensations.

“We need this, to go out of a stadium like this and a competition like this knowing that we are on their level. If a miracle were to happen, we’d all be hugging and celebrating, but to reach a dream there are other important steps.

“I tried to motivate my teammates by threatening to continue my career unless they qualify…” joked the 40-year-old.

“There is a big gap, 3-0. The only way to believe in it is not going on wild flights of fancy and being confident we’ll make it thanks to some divine intervention. That’d be madness and we may as well stay in the locker room.

“If we go out there to sacrifice ourselves and play for our teammates, then the game could go in a certain way that nobody expected.”

Buffon was asked if he expects to receive a standing ovation from the crowd at the Bernabeu.

“I have learned to expect nothing in life. I do remember receiving very nice and sporting applause here. They don’t owe it to me, though, and I don’t expect it.”

Paulo Dybala is suspended for this second leg, while Andrea Barzagli and Rodrigo Bentancur are out injured.

“While we had 11 men on the field, it wasn’t a bad performance in the first leg. We were unlucky, just as we were in Cardiff, but we were more than in the game until that red card. Incidents then affect the final score, there’s no denying it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Allegri: 'Juve cancel Real doubts'

https://www.football-italia.net/119728/allegri-juve-cancel-real-doubts

Apr 10, 2018

Max Allegri hinted at his tactical approach to Real Madrid and wants Juventus to “cancel out the doubts that emerged” after the first leg.

The second leg of their Champions League quarter-final with Real Madrid kicks off on Wednesday at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT), but the 3-0 home defeat and Paulo Dybala’s ban does not bode well.

“Our duty is to cancel out the memory of that 3-0 result, which was not an accurate reflection of the match, but must be accepted for what it was,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“We must approach this as if it was a one-off game and do everything possible to get a positive result. We don’t know what’ll happen during the match, but who expected us to lose 3-0 in the first leg? Maybe we’ll score at the Bernabeu after three minutes, I don’t know.

“We need a tough performance to also set us up for the final weeks of the season, because we still have to win the Scudetto and Coppa Italia Final.”

With Dybala suspended, Andrea Barzagli and Rodrigo Bentancur injured, Allegri was asked what tactics he’ll use.

“We will start three in attack. Gonzalo Higuain certainly, then two out of Mario Mandzukic, Juan Cuadrado and Douglas Costa.

“The whole world will be watching and we must play without thinking of regrets or what we could’ve done. The chances of qualifying aren’t good, but we have to try and above all cancel out the doubts that emerged after the 3-0 defeat.

“Real Madrid will know that a game can change in a moment. We’ve got to rediscover the defensive solidity we have lost lately so we can have a strong end to the season.

“I am still angry about the first leg, because we did not deserve to lose 3-0 and had prepared everything to ensure we’d come to Madrid with the tie in the balance.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Pallotta: ‘I hope Juventus go through’

https://www.football-italia.net/119767/pallotta-‘i-hope-juventus-go-through’

Apr 11, 2018

Roma President Jim Pallotta hopes Juventus can emulate his team against Real Madrid tonight - “we’re all in this together”.

The Giallorossi pulled off an incredible comeback against Barcelona last night, overturning a 4-1 first leg defeat to win 3-0 and go through on away goals.

The Old Lady has a similar mountain to climb in the Bernabeu tonight, but the American owner will be cheering Juve on.

“If you think you can come back against Barcelona you might have a few screws loose!” Pallotta joked, speaking to reporters this morning.

“I hoped the team would come out and play the way I knew they could play and see how the chips would fall, more than anything else.

“I know the guys can play - look at how we played against Chelsea and stuff like that - we know we can put it together, you just have to execute it for 90 minutes.

“So I was hoping more than anything else. I can’t tell you that I walked in there like ‘oh we got this game’, but I’ve never seen the guys play so well, just for [the whole] 94 minutes.

“I’d like to see Juventus do the same thing and win, it’s great for Italian football. As soon as we won, Andrea [Agnelli, Juventus President] sent me a text: ‘congratulations, wow, that’s amazing’.

“So while we compete against Juventus and they’ve had a great little run, we’re kind of all in this together.

“It’s nice to have Andrea and others from Juventus saying right away: ‘congratulations, that’s amazing, wow’.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Juventus face the impossible

https://www.football-italia.net/119770/juventus-face-impossible

Apr 11, 2018

Juventus’ task against Real Madrid tonight is so difficult that a result which would see them through at the Bernabeu has only occurred 24 times in history.

The Bianconeri need to win 3-0 to take the game to extra-time, and if they concede tonight they need to score at least four to progress.

Only six teams in history have ever gone through in a Champions League tie after losing the first leg at home, and it’s never happened from 3-0 down.

What’s more, SportMediaset has broken down the statistics of the 1959 home matches in Real Madrid history, and on only 24 occasions was there a result which would see the Old Lady through.

That works out to just 1.21 per cent of Los Merengues’ home matches, and they’ve gone through 31 of the 32 times in which they won their away tie.

This will be the 21st meeting between the two clubs in European football, with only Madrid and Bayern having met more times [24].

Los Blancos are looking to reach an eighth semi-final in a row - which would be a record - and are still in with a chance of lifting the trophy for the third consecutive season.

Juve have kept clean sheets in six of their last 10 away matches, but tonight they’ll be facing Cristiano Ronaldo, who has never failed to score past them.

The Bianconeri are his favourite target, with nine goals in six matches against them, a joint-record for any player against a single team in the competition.

Ronaldo also has nine against Bayern Munich, while Lionel Messi, his great rival, has nine against Arsenal.

In the Champions League era, Juventus have scored 21 goals at the quarter-final stage. Ronaldo on his own has 22.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Line-ups: Real Madrid-Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/119785/line-ups-real-madrid-juventus

Apr 11, 2018

Juventus attempt a Champions League miracle at the Bernabeu after their 3-0 defeat to Real Madrid, using Douglas Costa and Mario Mandzukic.

The quarter-final kicks off at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

Their odds of recovering from a 3-0 home loss are very slim, but after witnessing Roma destroy Barcelona by that result last night to reach their first European semi-final since 1984, it might’ve inspired some extra belief.

Max Allegri has issues to deal with, as Paulo Dybala was sent off in the first leg and is therefore suspended along with Rodrigo Bentancur, while Andrea Barzagli and Federico Bernardeschi are injured.

Medhi Benatia and Miralem Pjanic do return, as they sat out the Turin clash due to a ban, while Blaise Matuidi is picked to bring more experience to the middle of the park.

It’s a 4-3-3 formation with Douglas Costa and Mario Mandzukic chosen to support former Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain.

Real Madrid have key defender Sergio Ramos suspended, while Nacho Monreal is injured and Lucas Vazquez carrying a knock to the ankle.

Surprisingly, Zinedine Zidane has decided to start 21-year-old Jesus Vallejo for his Champions League debut, but the real shock is Gareth Bale in for Karim Benzema as a partner to Cristiano Ronaldo.

Real Madrid: Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Vallejo, Marcelo; Casemiro, Modric, Kroos; Isco, Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo

Juventus: Buffon; De Sciglio, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Mandzukic

Ref: Oliver (ENG)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

HT 0-2: Mandzukic dominates Madrid

DahpTpQWkAAfA-O.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/119791/ht-mandzukic-dominates-madrid

Apr 11, 2018

Mario Mandzukic has bagged a brace to give Juventus the 2-0 half-time lead at the Bernabeu, clawing back Real Madrid to 3-2 on aggregate.

The first leg was a 3-0 humiliation on home turf in which Paulo Dybala was sent off and Cristiano Ronaldo scored a stunning overhead kick. Dybala and Rodrigo Bentancur were suspended with Andrea Barzagli and Federico Bernardeschi injured, but Miralem Pjanic and Medhi Benatia returned from bans. Sergio Ramos was suspended for the hosts, replaced by 21-year-old Champions League debutant Jesus Vallejo, while Gareth Bale was surprisingly picked rather than Karim Benzema.

It was the perfect start for Juve at the Bernabeu, as within 76 seconds Sami Khedira whipped in a cross to find Mario Mandzukic totally unmarked for a free header at the back post.

There was nearly a second and again it was sparked by Douglas Costa running at the panicked Merengues defence, but this time Keylor Navas got a hand to both the low cross and Gonzalo Higuain’s follow-up from close range.

Gigi Buffon was also tested on what might be his final Champions League match, denying Bale from close range and the Welsh wizard back-heeled the rebound on to the side-netting. Giorgio Chiellini then made a crucial interception to stop Isco’s assist, while at the other end Dani Carvajal risked an own goal with his clearance over the bar.

Buffon parried a Cristiano Ronaldo solo effort into the path of Isco, who was marginally offside when turning in the rebound.

Juve were forced into an early change, as Mattia De Sciglio limped off to make way for Stephan Lichtsteiner just 17 minutes in. The former Milan man wanted to carry on and run it off, but Max Allegri immediately made the switch.

Marcelo’s half-volley flew well over and Buffon denied Isco from six yards after the offside trap failed, but Juventus doubled their lead with a very similar goal to the first. A Lichtsteiner cross came in from the right and Mandzukic nodded in at the back post, out-leaping Carvajal.

Real Madrid had the chance to grab one back on the stroke of half-time, but Raphael Varane’s header from a free kick smacked against the bar.

Real Madrid 0-2 Juventus (3-2 agg, Half-Time)

Mandzukic 2, 37 (J)

Real Madrid: Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Vallejo, Marcelo; Casemiro, Modric, Kroos; Isco, Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo

Juventus: Buffon; De Sciglio (Lichtsteiner 17), Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Mandzukic

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

........Rm_mediano.png             1-3                 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Cristiano Ronaldo (penalty) 97' 

CL 1-3: Juve heartbreak at the Bernabeu

DaiAR9bXcAICiWO.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/119791/cl-juve-heartbreak-bernabeu

Apr 11, 2018

Gigi Buffon was sent off for dissent as Cristiano Ronaldo converted a stoppage-time penalty, meaning the Juventus 3-1 win was in vain.

The first leg was a 3-0 humiliation on home turf in which Paulo Dybala was sent off and Cristiano Ronaldo scored a stunning overhead kick. Dybala and Rodrigo Bentancur were suspended with Andrea Barzagli and Federico Bernardeschi injured, but Miralem Pjanic and Medhi Benatia returned from bans. Sergio Ramos was suspended for the hosts, replaced by 21-year-old Champions League debutant Jesus Vallejo, while Gareth Bale was surprisingly picked rather than Karim Benzema.

It was the perfect start for Juve at the Bernabeu, as within 76 seconds Sami Khedira whipped in a cross to find Mario Mandzukic totally unmarked for a free header at the back post.

There was nearly a second and again it was sparked by Douglas Costa running at the panicked Merengues defence, but this time Keylor Navas got a hand to both the low cross and Gonzalo Higuain’s follow-up from close range.

Gigi Buffon was also tested on what might be his final Champions League match, denying Bale from close range and the Welsh wizard back-heeled the rebound on to the side-netting. Giorgio Chiellini then made a crucial interception to stop Isco’s assist, while at the other end Dani Carvajal risked an own goal with his clearance over the bar.

Buffon parried a Cristiano Ronaldo solo effort into the path of Isco, who was marginally offside when turning in the rebound.

Juve were forced into an early change, as Mattia De Sciglio limped off to make way for Stephan Lichtsteiner just 17 minutes in. The former Milan man wanted to carry on and run it off, but Max Allegri immediately made the switch.

Marcelo’s half-volley flew well over and Buffon denied Isco from six yards after the offside trap failed, but Juventus doubled their lead with a very similar goal to the first. A Lichtsteiner cross came in from the right and Mandzukic nodded in at the back post, out-leaping Carvajal.

Real Madrid had the chance to grab one back on the stroke of half-time, but Raphael Varane’s header from a free kick smacked against the bar.

Zinedine Zidane wasted no time, making a double change for the second half with Lucas Vazquez and Marco Asensio replacing Bale and Casemiro.

Douglas Costa blasted over the bar and Buffon beat away a tricky Lucas Vazquez cross-shot, while Keylor Navas palmed away a Higuain snapshot.

Navas was at fault for the third goal, though, as he fumbled a Douglas Costa cross and Blaise Matuidi – who was dropped for the first leg – turned the loose ball into an empty net from a couple of yards.

That made it 3-0 on the night, 3-3 on aggregate, and as things stood this was going to extra time at the stunned into silence Bernabeu. It also meant that if Juve got a fourth, Real Madrid would need to win on aggregate, as the Bianconeri would have the advantage on away goals.

Buffon was wrong-footed by a deflection on Isco’s low drive, but scrambled back to fingertip it round the base of the near post. Varane then turned wide from the corner and Ronaldo nodded over, but just as they were 30 seconds away from extra time, the unthinkable happened.

Benatia clumsily nudged Lucas Vazquez in the back and the English referee Michael Oliver awarded a penalty. However, replays from other angles show that Benatia got the ball with his boot and Vazquez went down very easily.

Buffon’s protests were so furious that he was sent off, so Wojciech Szczesny had to replace Higuain and his first act was plucking a Cristiano Ronaldo penalty out of the net seven minutes into stoppages.

Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus (4-3 agg)

Mandzukic 2, 37 (J), Matuidi 60 (J), Cristiano Ronaldo pen 97 (M)

Real Madrid: Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Vallejo, Marcelo; Casemiro, Modric (Kovacic 75), Kroos; Isco, Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo

Juventus: Buffon; De Sciglio (Lichtsteiner 17), Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Mandzukic

Sent off: Buffon 93 (J)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

........Rm_mediano.png             1-3                 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Cristiano Ronaldo (penalty) 97' 

Agnelli: 'UEFA penalise Italian clubs'

234338608-053f98cb-e638-4cec-80da-daa1c7

https://www.football-italia.net/119792/agnelli-uefa-penalise-italian-clubs

Apr 11, 2018

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli accused UEFA designator Pierluigi Collina of “vanity” and “scientifically" damaging Italian clubs in Europe.

The Bianconeri won 3-1 in Madrid, but went out of the Champions League quarter-finals 4-3 on aggregate to a last-gasp Cristiano Ronaldo penalty.

While at first it might look like a stonewall penalty, from the camera behind the goal, it’s visible that Medhi Benatia got the ball.

“We must stay calm and analyse the situation. I see a series of countries that implemented VAR and I saw incidents that went against Italian clubs recently, such as the foul on Cuadrado, Milan at Arsenal and Juve tonight, proving we absolutely need VAR in the Champions League,” Agnelli told Mediaset Premium.

“This isn’t about one or two points, but rather going forward in a massive tournament that brings so much money and prestige, we can’t allow these incidents to occur.

“For some reason, the vanity of the refereeing designator is trying to scientifically prove he is unbiased and keeps assigning referees who are against Italian clubs.”

He was referring to Pierluigi Collina, an Italian former referee, who is in charge of assigning officials to individual games.

“It’s not Juve, but Roma had penalties denied against Barcelona, Milan went out of the Europa League with Arsenal, us tonight. If it’s a technical problem because UEFA don’t have good enough referees, we can offer to help train them.

“When we’re in the knockout rounds of the tournament, we need to train the referees up quickly, put good people in charge and help them to bring in VAR.

“A goal-line official behind the line isn’t the same thing as an official in front of a video replay. If UEFA are not ready, then they need to train it rapidly, just as Serie A did, plus in Germany, Portugal and elsewhere.”

The Italian Federation and its Coverciano centre will train the referees on VAR technology protocol going into the 2018 World Cup and Agnelli suggested they do the same for European officials.

“Players make mistakes, so do referees, but this official completely lost control of the situation. A referee in Madrid for the quarter-final must have seen the first leg, realise the Dybala red card was excessive and understand the various situations.

“The referee tonight was in total chaos. It’s a pity, the performance of the boys remains, we confirmed – as did PSG last season and Roma last night – proved you can come back from 3-0 down to turn things around.

“Incidents happen, the referee didn’t understand the moment at all. The most important thing is we have the technology, it exists and is in use, so we have to bring it into the Champions League.

“The referee tonight, when he sees it back, will be the most disappointed person here to realise what happened.

“At this point, we want to wish Roma and Lazio the best of luck, because it’s important for Italian clubs to go as far as possible.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

........Rm_mediano.png             1-3                 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Buffon: 'Ref out of his depth'

Juventus, Buffon contro l'arbitro: «Arbitro animale». E poi annuncia il ritiro

https://www.football-italia.net/119794/buffon-ref-out-his-depth

Apr 11, 2018

Gigi Buffon said the referee was completely out of his depth in Real Madrid-Juventus and should “sit in the stands eating crisps.”

The Bianconeri lost the first leg 3-0 with Paulo Dybala sent off, came back to lead 3-0 at the Bernabeu and were 30 seconds away from extra time when Real Madrid were awarded a soft penalty.

“It was a tenth of a penalty,” the captain told Mediaset Premium.

“I know the referee saw what he saw, but it was certainly a dubious incident. Not clear-cut. And a dubious incident at the 93rd minute when we had a clear penalty denied in the first leg, you cannot award that at this point.

“The team gave its all, but a human being cannot destroy dreams like that at the end of an extraordinary comeback on a dubious situation.

“Clearly you cannot have a heart in your chest, but a garbage bin. On top of that, if you don’t have the character to walk on a pitch like this in a stadium like this, you can sit in the stands with your wife, your kids, drinking your Sprite and eating crisps.

“You cannot ruin the dreams of a team. I could’ve told the referee anything at that moment, but he had to understand the degree of the disaster he was creating. If you can’t handle the pressure and have the courage to make a decision, then you should just sit in the stands and eat your crisps.”

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli called for the introduction of VAR in the Champions League.

“You can have 18 officials, but it’s an issue of sensitivity. You have to have watched the first leg and what happened there, then on a similar incident in the second leg give a penalty at the 93rd minute…” continued Buffon.

“Real Madrid deserved to go through over the two legs, I wish them the best and it has always been an honour for me to face this club, but objectively we at least deserved to go to extra time tonight.

“We started out knowing full well we had 0.0000005 per cent chance of doing it. But I am so truly proud to be part of a team that would play like this, work so hard and give everything. I am proud to be with this group of men.

“Naturally, there is regret and, well, anger.”

Juventus had seemed doomed after a 3-0 first leg defeat, but had turned it around.

“The result of the first leg gave normal teams not the slightest chance of dreaming of a comeback. The truth is that we are men of sport, we know how to face games with a consistent advantage and there is the risk of being superficial or laissez-faire. We played on that and gave absolutely everything we had.”

Gary Lineker noted that sending off Buffon in what could well be his final Champions League match was like shooting Bambi.

“I thank Lineker for what he wrote, but as I said, it’s an issue of sensitivity. It means you don’t know where you are, what teams are facing off, what players are involved. It means you’ve understood absolutely **** all.

“It disappointed me to leave the boys with 10 men, but I said objectively Real Madrid deserved the victory, we shake their hands and move on.

“We will be furious when stepping on to the pitch in Serie A this weekend. Furious.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Chiellini: 'First Bayern, now Juve...'

232247391-2639b97c-4df1-4d8f-9306-6e4366

https://www.football-italia.net/119795/chiellini-first-bayern-now-juve

Apr 11, 2018

Giorgio Chiellini said it “shouldn’t be surprising” Real Madrid beat Juventus with a soft penalty, because “Bayern Munich went through it last year.”

The Bianconeri had turned around a 3-0 first leg defeat by leading at the Bernabeu, but 30 seconds away from extra time in the Champions League quarter-final, Real were awarded a penalty.

Replays show Medhi Benatia got the ball and Lucas Vazquez went down very easily.

“It shouldn’t be surprising, Bayern Munich went through it last year and this was Juve’s turn,” Chiellini told Mediaset Premium.

The defender also could face a fine or even suspension after making the ‘money’ gesture at Raphael Varane and asking if he had “paid” for the ref.

“Between the first leg and this one, just about everything happened. It’s laughable that the Italian refereeing designator said things are going well in the Champions League.

“Nobody thought we could turn it around, but we believed and it’ll help us for the next Champions League campaigns. It’ll be an objective for the future.”

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli demanded VAR technology in the tournament, but Chiellini thinks the situation is beyond that.

“It wasn’t an issue of VAR, because the referee still needs to have courage and a conscience. The referee must try to be less of a protagonist and give only clear-cut decisions.

“You could tell at the time it wasn’t a penalty, but seeing the footage back it’s just laughable. We must remember that we beat Real Madrid 3-0 on their own turf and only a crazy person would’ve believed that going in.

“We could’ve scored five or six goals tonight, so we ought to be proud. We want to win the seventh Scudetto.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

‘Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi’

DaiDel3U0AAJO31?format=jpg&name=small

"Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi."

Gianluigi Buffon's red card in the dying moments has the sympathy of @GaryLineker and @rioferdy

https://bit.ly/2HeEDZp

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Benatia: ‘Disgusted by football’

benatia.juve.rigore.vazquez.real.madrid.

https://www.football-italia.net/119819/benatia-‘disgusted-football’

Apr 11, 2018

Juventus defender Medhi Benatia says he’s “more and more disgusted by the world of football” after Real Madrid’s penalty last night.

The centre-back was penalised for a challenge on Lucas Vazquez, with Michael Oliver pointing to the spot and Cristiano Ronaldo scoring to knock the Old Lady out.

“I’ve seen it in the match, I’ve seen it on the TV, you can’t whistle for a foul on this kind of action,” Benatia fumed, speaking to BeIn Sport France.

“When you put in that much effort, against a great team like this, you can’t have a referee whistling for a penalty like that in in the 93rd-minute, because honestly this is a game which should have ended in extra-time.

“I’m proud of my team today, but I’m more and more disgusted by the world of football.

"What I say might seem harsh, but when you make an effort like that you can't afford to have the referee give a penalty kick in the 93rd minute and crush the hopes of the people. There's some work behind all that.

“If I’d made a clear foul I’d have said it honestly: ‘I touched him, but otherwise he’d have scored into an empty goal’. But that’s not the case!

“I did everything I could not to touch him, but at the end of the day football is still a contact sport.

“So it’s possible my right thigh touched him, but I didn’t shove him or anything.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Tacconi: ‘I’d have punched him!’

Risultati immagini per real madrid juventus 1-3 cartellino rosso a buffon

https://www.football-italia.net/119820/tacconi-‘i’d-have-punched-him’

Apr 12, 2018

Former Juventus goalkeeper Stefano Tacconi launches an extraordinary attack on Michael Oliver - ‘if I was Gigi Buffon, I’d have punched his face in…’

Buffon was sent-off in injury time of last night’s win over Real Madrid, having protested a little too vehemently about a penalty awarded by the referee.

Cristiano Ronaldo stepped up to score and knock the Bianconeri out of the Champions League, and one of Gigi’s predecessors in the Juve goal has some harsh words.

“Knowing I was going to stop, I’d have punched his face in,” Tacconi, who played over 200 games for the Old Lady, told RMC Sport.

“It would have been a great end to a wonderful career. You can’t give a penalty like that in the 95th-minute. Psychologically everyone is tense and you can’t give a penalty like that.”

While it may seem as though Tacconi was joking, he also had some extraordinary words on referee designator Pierluigi Collina.

Collina is in bad faith, there was a referee who was corruptible, just as he was against Juventus in Perugia. He’s in bad faith and you have to change the referee designator every two or three years.

“When Roma won all the Italian teams congratulated them, when Juve lose everyone is against them and I’m disappointed by that.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Pirlo: ‘I’d have been angry too’

109e951e-3e34-11e8-bc8c-1e438c369b8c_3ad

https://www.football-italia.net/119824/pirlo-‘i’d-have-been-angry-too’

Apr 12, 2018

Former Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo admits “if I’d been on the pitch yesterday, it would have burned to go out like that”.

The Bianconeri came back from a 3-0 first leg defeat to Real Madrid in their Champions League quarter-final, only to have a penalty awarded against them in the last minute, which Cristiano Ronaldo scored.

Gianluigi Buffon was sent-off for protesting to referee Michael Oliver, and his former teammate was asked about that reaction at the Press conference to present his farewell game.

“The desire to win always remains,” Pirlo explained.

“The penalty could just as easily be there as not, but I think a referee with a bit more nous could have let it go.

“If I’d been on the pitch yesterday, it would have burned to go out like that, when you play a game like that and then lose the chance to play for it 10 seconds from the end, it makes you crazy.

“They’ll focus on the league now, hoping to start again next year for success in Europe.

“A defeat like that passes in a few days, the league isn’t over and the disappointment will remain, but now they have to focus on the league.”

Pirlo’s farewell game will be played on May 21 at San Siro, with all gate receipts donated to charity, and the World Cup-winner was asked why he retired.

“You have to understand when you’re no longer what you were, when your body gives you signals and others are better than you.

“I chose May 21 because 21 is my number and I made my debut in May, coming on for Schenardi.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Evra and Vidal cheering on Juve

Dal5Cd5WsAUrRhd.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/119828/evra-and-vidal-cheering-juve

Apr 12, 2018

Former Juventus players Patrice Evra and Arturo Vidal have sent messages of support to their old teammates after the Champions League exit.

Having lost the first leg 3-0 at home, their chances of going through to the semi-finals were slim, but it almost paid off as they were 3-0 up at the Bernabeu and 30 seconds away from extra time when Real Madrid were awarded a contentious penalty.

“Wearing the shirt was an honour. I’m more proud when I saw your match last night now go win a 7th scudetto in row,” wrote Evra on Twitter with an image of himself in the Juve jersey.

Bayern Munich were playing a 0-0 draw with Sevilla last night to reach the semi-finals, but Vidal was in the stands due to a suspension and had his focus torn between past and present.

Those behind the Chile international spotted he was watching feed of the Real Madrid-Juventus game on his phone, cheering the Bianconeri goals and shouting in anger when the penalty was awarded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Ramos escapes UEFA ban?

In Spagna sicuri: «Nessuna sanzione Uefa per Sergio Ramos»

https://www.football-italia.net/119860/ramos-escapes-uefa-ban

Apr 13, 2018

Sergio Ramos is not expected to face any further punishment, despite seemingly breaching the terms of his Real Madrid-Juventus ban.

Ramos – who was suspended for Wednesday’s Champions League quarter-final second leg due an accumulation of bookings – was present in the tunnel and Madrid dressing room, allegedly breaking UEFA rules.

However, Cadena COPE reports the Spain international will not be sanctioned a second time and will be free to play for Los Blancos in the semi-finals.

There had been suggestions that the 32-year-old would be banned for one or two further matches due to the supposed breach, but this now no longer appears to be the case.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Zidane: 'People jealous of Madrid'

Furia Zidane: «Una vergogna che si parli di furto. C’è odio verso il Real Madrid»

https://www.football-italia.net/119907/zidane-people-jealous-madrid

Apr 14, 2018

Zinedine Zidane is furious at the “shameful” way Juventus talked about Real Madrid after the Champions League quarter-final. “People are jealous.”

The Coach commented in his Press conference after the controversial last-gasp penalty, awarded for a Medhi Benatia nudge on Lucas Vazquez, and Gigi Buffon’s subsequent red card for dissent.

“It’s shameful what has been said about us and the way we have been treated, the suggestion it was robbery. I can’t believe people say such things.

“The 3-0 lead for Juventus surprised me, but that’s the beauty of football. I didn’t think it could happen, and yet it did. At times it goes your way, at times it goes against you.

“What I read from Buffon was something he said in the heat of the moment and we accept his feelings at that time, but we deserved to qualify, that’s what interests me.

“Our success is disturbing some people and makes them jealous, but nothing will change the history of this club, which is the best in the world. All the controversy created by that penalty doesn’t seem normal to me.

“Even if Juve played very well, we are in the Champions League semi-final.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SAMPDORIA

..........    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                          sampdoria-128x128.png           

32nd Matchday

Sunday, april 15th 2018 - 6:00 p.m. CET 

5.00 p.m. UK time - 4.00 p.m. GMT
Allianz Stadium, Turin
Referee: Maurizio Mariani

Allegri: 'Buffon an example for 20 years'

131013156-1c7d80c1-8f97-428d-b6c5-3e12d0

https://www.football-italia.net/119900/allegri-buffon-example-20-years

https://www.football-italia.net/119901/allegri-vague-juve-future

Apr 14, 2018

Juventus Coach Max Allegri defended captain Gigi Buffon for his furious rant at referee Michael Oliver. “I challenge anyone not to react in that situation.”

The goalkeeper was sent off for dissent in the Champions League quarter-final with Real Madrid, as the referee awarded a debatable penalty with 30 seconds to go.

“It’s always easy to judge from the outside. With regards to Buffon, Gigi has been an example for 20 years of what a man should be both on and off the pitch,” Allegri said in today’s Press conference.

“If just once, in one difficult and complicated situation, because we were 30 seconds away from extra time – and we’re not saying we would’ve qualified, just had the chance to play extra time – the referee made this decision.

“I don’t know if it was correct or not, I don’t care, but Buffon was also sent off and therefore denied the opportunity to save the Cristiano Ronaldo penalty… Gigi’s reaction is to be understood.

“I think sitting from home without tension, not taking into account the psychological situation Buffon was going through, isn’t really fair. I challenge anyone in the world to not react in that situation.

“You need to be calm when everything has cooled off, but when you are in the middle of that situation, I challenge anyone to not lose their temper. Those who aren't capable of understanding Gigi's state of mind at that moment need a course in psychology, otherwise I can't help them.

“The referee had a very good game for 90 minutes, he really did. He then slightly lost his way at the end, like when you pull up a Monopoly card with an unpredictable twist, but these things can happen.

“I will just say that his error was also in awarding stoppages, because there were four minutes awarded, only one stop for substitutions and the doctors never made it on to the pitch, so there was no need for all that stoppage time.

“After three days in which everyone, and I mean everyone, talked about it, we have to set Madrid aside and focus on Sampdoria. We can’t change anything about it, nothing at all. The fans and players would’ve deserved to see another 30 minutes, but it doesn’t matter now.

“We’ve got Napoli breathing down our necks, so we have to keep pushing and find some more psychological energy. This is an objective that cannot be repeated, a seventh consecutive Scudetto. We absolutely must not let that slip.

“We need everyone tomorrow, from those on the pitch to the fans in the stadium.”

Max Allegri will shake up the Juventus team against Sampdoria, but was surprisingly vague on his future. “I haven’t sat down with the club.”

This is the first match since the devastating events of Wednesday night at the Bernabeu, when the Bianconeri fought back from a 3-0 first leg deficit and were 30 seconds away from extra time in the Champions League quarter-final when Real Madrid were awarded a contentious penalty.

You can read Allegri’s comments on that game here, but he then turned to the upcoming clash with Sampdoria.

“Tomorrow, unless something happens, both Gigi Buffon and Juan Cuadrado will start. I need to evaluate the situation in attack, as the decision is whether to play Gonzalo Higuain and Mario Mandzukic together or leave one on the bench,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“At the back, either Daniele Rugani or Medhi Benatia will play. Giorgio Chiellini doesn’t particularly need to rest. Higuain tends to struggle a little after international duty, because with the long journeys and playing for Argentina isn’t easy, but he did well in Madrid anyway.

“We’ve got a lot still to play for, we have to bring home the Scudetto and Coppa Italia, because so far this season we’ve won nothing.”

Allegri was asked about his future and was unusually vague in his response.

“I haven’t sat down with the club to talk about it. I can tell you that a Champions League quarter-final won’t make any difference. If anything, they make you more eager to continue.

“I wouldn’t take a year off, as I am still motivated and want to work. Of course, you never know what will happen in life. Right now, we must remain concentrated on this season.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Ref Oliver receives death threats

Risultati immagini per michael oliver gianluigi buffon

https://www.football-italia.net/119926/ref-oliver-receives-death-threats

Apr 14, 2018

Referee Michael Oliver and his wife have been the subject of abuse and even death threats, including text messages, according to reports.

The official was targeted after awarding a last-gasp penalty to Real Madrid in the Champions League quarter-final against Juventus.

He also sent off captain Gigi Buffon, who bitterly criticised the referee in public after the match.

Although Oliver does not have a presence on social media, his wife – also a referee – does and her Twitter account has been inundated with abusive messages.

Even worse, police are investigating after someone posted her mobile phone number online, leading to threatening texts and even insults shouted through her letter box at home.

Calls have been growing for Juventus and above all Buffon to apologise for their very harsh language in the wake of the penalty decision, encouraging their pseudo fans to calm down.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SAMPDORIA

..........    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                          sampdoria-128x128.png           

32nd Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Line-ups: Juventus-Sampdoria

https://www.football-italia.net/119969/line-ups-juventus-sampdoria

Apr 15, 2018

Juventus aim to put their Champions League heartache behind them with Juan Cuadrado and Benedikt Howedes against Sampdoria.

It kicks off in Turin at 18.00 CET - 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT).

The Bianconeri had a dramatic few days, as they fought back from a 3-0 first leg defeat to lead 3-0 at the Bernabeu and were 30 seconds away from forcing extra time when Real Madrid received a controversial penalty.

Gigi Buffon was sent off for dissent and has since been creating even more waves with his vicious criticism of referee Michael Oliver.

The captain is in goal today, but Mattia De Sciglio and Federico Bernardeschi are injured, so Benedikt Howedes gets only his second appearance in a Juventus jersey.

Cuadrado also returns to the starting XI after such a long time out injured, aiding Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic, so Gonzalo Higuain and Douglas Costa are rested.

Sampdoria are still in the hunt for a Europa League spot, even after a poor run of results, and beat Juventus 3-2 earlier this season.

Bartosz Bereszynski is suspended in defence with Nicola Murru injured, while Gaston Ramirez takes the trequartista role behind Duvan Zapata and ex-Juve striker Fabio Quagliarella.

Juventus: Buffon; Howedes, Rugani, Chiellini, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic, Sturaro; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic 

Sampdoria: Viviano; Sala, Silvestre, Ferrari, Regini; Barreto, Torreira, Praet; Ramirez; Quagliarella, Duvan Zapata

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SAMPDORIA

32nd Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Cuadrado: 'Juve turn the page'

https://www.football-italia.net/119974/cuadrado-juve-turn-page

Apr 15, 2018

Juan Cuadrado wants Juventus to “turn the page quickly” and focus on the Scudetto, starting with Sampdoria, after their Real Madrid exit.

They crashed out of the Champions League 4-3 on aggregate after a last-gasp penalty at the Bernabeu on Wednesday night.

Juventus host Sampdoria at 18.00 CET - 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT).

“We must turn the page quickly, we know we still have the Scudetto and Coppa Italia, so we’ve got to be on point straight away.

“Sampdoria are a strong side, we have to put in that determination from the first minute,” Cuadrado told Mediaset Premium.

“I am very happy to be back in the starting XI. I still have a little pain, but I am pleased to be playing and give my contribution to the team.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130779 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SAMPDORIA

32nd Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

HT 1-0: Mandzukic breaks Samp

Da1qhkkXUAAadIu.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/119981/ht-mandzukic-breaks-samp

Apr 15, 2018

Mario Mandzukic has given Juventus the half-time lead over Sampdoria, as Douglas Costa came off the bench and immediately provided the assist.

The Bianconeri were fresh from Wednesday’s painful Champions League exit to Real Madrid, decided by a controversial last-gasp penalty when 30 seconds away from forcing extra time at 3-0. However, there was good news from Napoli earlier this evening, held 0-0 at Milan and so had the chance to go six points clear. Federico Bernardeschi and Mattia De Sciglio were injured and Max Allegri rotated the squad, giving Benedikt Howedes only his second start. Samp missed Bartosz Bereszynski and Nicola Murru.

Juan Cuadrado whipped a ball across the face of goal that Mario Mandzukic just failed to connect with, but the first save on 21 minutes was from Gigi Buffon, denying a Fabio Quagliarella header at the back post from a corner.

Emiliano Viviano pushed away a Mandzukic cross-shot, but Sami Khedira’s attempt from distance was too predictable, while Lucas Torreira curled a free kick over.

Miralem Pjanic went off injured just before the break, so Douglas Costa came on to revamp the system. Within a minute of coming off the bench, Douglas Costa made an immediate impact, whipping in a cross from the right for Mandzukic to peel away from his marker and smash a volley under the bar with the underside of his right boot.

Juventus 1-0 Sampdoria (Half-Time)

Mandzukic 45 (J)

Juventus: Buffon; Howedes, Rugani, Chiellini, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic (Douglas Costa 43), Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic 

Sampdoria: Viviano; Sala, Silvestre, Ferrari, Regini; Barreto, Torreira, Praet; Ramirez; Quagliarella, Duvan Zapata

Ref: Mariani

Da1qSEaX0AAgyuo.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...