Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Leonardo Bonucci

130772 messaggi

Home

Bonucci: ‘No apology needed’

https://www.football-italia.net/125737/bonucci-‘no-apology-needed’

Aug 4, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci is quoted as saying he has no need to apologise to Juventus fans after his return from Milan - “I have to prove everything on the pitch”.

The centre-back left the Bianconeri last season in a €42m deal, but this summer he re-joined in a swap deal with Mattia Caldara.

According to Sky, fans outside the Continassa training centre asked the defender today when he’d ask for forgiveness.

“I don’t have to respond to words,” Bonucci is quoted as replying.

“I have to prove everything on the pitch.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

‘Bonucci felt he took a backward step’

https://www.football-italia.net/125731/‘bonucci-felt-he-took-backward-step’

Aug 4, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci returned to Juventus because he felt he had ‘taken a backward step’ by joining Milan, according to former teammate Suso.

The 31-year-old centre-back rejoined the Old Lady on Thursday, just one year after leaving them to move to San Siro.

And during a lengthy interview with Marca, the Spanish winger said his former captain regretted his decision to leave Turin in the first place.

“We lose leadership and experience,” Suso responded when asked about Bonucci’s departure.

“He brought many things to a very young team.

“He felt he took a backward step signing for Milan and for that reason, he returned to Juventus.”

As part of the ‘mega-deal’ to take Bonucci back to Turin, Milan received Gonzalo Higuain and Mattia Caldara in return.

And Suso is expecting Higuain, who scored 55 goals in two years at Juve, to make a huge impact at San Siro.

“When the project is interesting and players like Higuain arrive it is always positive.

“The level of the team improves. If he has a good year, we will automatically have a good year as well.

“He is a player who is very good at finding space and knows what to do with the ball. We can link up very well.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Bonucci: ‘No issues with Allegri.

Juventus stronger with CR7’

https://www.football-italia.net/125966/bonucci-‘no-issues-allegri’

https://www.football-italia.net/125967/bonucci-‘juventus-stronger-cr7’

Aug 10, 2018

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci assures there is no problem with Massimiliano Allegri - “our relationship is really good”.

The centre-back fell out with the Bianconeri Coach during the 2016-17 season, and that was part of the reason he moved to Milan last summer.

Just 12 months later though he has returned in a swap deal with Mattia Caldara, and insists there will be no issues going forward.

“There are discussions that happen in the course of a football season,” Bonucci explained at his presentation.

“We saw each other more than once over the last year, both on and off the pitch. There was a way to clear things up, our relationship is really good and as intelligent people we embraced, as happened on many occasions.

“In London for the Top 11 awards I met the Coach and I dedicated that award to him, because I think I think I improved in my management of the game over the years we were together, and that was thanks to Allegri.

“These things happen, we look forward.”

A relationship which might prove harder to repair is the one with the Juve fans…

“At the end of a game I always go to thank my fans. My decision last year, which was a very emotional one, was a decision I took because I didn’t feel at ease.

“I knew that I wouldn’t be myself while feeling those emotions, so I decided to change. That change could have given me something more, but in the end it wasn’t so.

“When you leave your family, the house you're in every day it’s hard. I took a step back and despite having other offers my choice was to return to Juventus.

“I accept the whistles from the fans. When they come from my opponents they fire me up, when they come from my fans it’ll be up to me to turn those whistles into applause.

“My answer will come on the pitch because I’m a professional. If I got an offer to leave Juventus again today I wouldn’t even think about it.

“I’ve digested things and thought about them, Juventus was everything for me as a footballer and a human being in all those years, I was going through situations off the pitch [Bonucci’s son had a serious illness] and Juventus always made me feel their support.

“We parted with a handshake, perhaps because I knew in my heart that what has happened could happen.

“Now I start a new challenge with an enthusiasm I didn’t have before, now I feel better and I want to recover everything and have the chance to test myself against the best every day.

“I’ll defend the Juventus shirt like I did in previous years, nothing but winning exists.”

The Italian international was then asked when he decided that he wanted to return to Turin.

“There was no precise date, there was a moment when everyone agreed on this transfer. Milan made their evaluations, Juventus made theirs and I made mine because I wanted to win. We all agreed to do this deal.

“My agent has a lot of players here, there was a chat with the directors and then this opportunity arose.

“Milan accepted, even if at first they wanted to sell me abroad, but my priority was Juventus. We’re all happy and content.

“My farewell? I didn’t feel good in myself and didn’t feel I could be up to the level of Juventus, so I preferred to make the choice I did. Luckily we’re all here now.”

One thing which didn’t endear Bonucci to the Juventus faithful was celebrating when he scored against them last season…

“I don’t get the chance to score that often!

“I’ve sometimes criticised players when I see them not celebrating, at that moment you’re playing for the shirt you’re wearing. I hope I can give the fans a lot of joyous celebrations.”

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci says having Cristiano Ronaldo means “if we play Real Madrid we don’t start 1-0 down…”

The defender has rejoined the Bianconeri after a year at Milan, and he was asked at his presentation if he is re-joining a stronger team.

“The important thing is for Juventus to win, with performances and victories everything is in order,” Bonucci said.

“I was captain of Milan because the club wanted a new signing for the start of a project, and we know how that went…

“All that counts now is giving everything for Juventus, because this is my home.

“The objective is to get back to Madrid [the Champions League final is at the Wanda Metropolitano], to be competitive in every game and to play for the Champions League, the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia.

“When you wear the Juventus shirt the objectives are clear from the start.

“Are we stronger with Ronaldo? Going by previous years, with Ronaldo on our side at least if we play Real Madrid we don’t start 1-0 down!

“Training with Ronaldo is a motivation for everyone, he doesn’t slack on anything, he’s always focused and he allows us to raise the level for Juventus and the squad we have.

“I’m pleased to be back and enthusiastic about starting this new path with the goal of improving on the pitch, because I’ll be training with the best players.

“The time I spent away gave me something on a human level, but it took something away from me in terms of victories.”

Bonucci was then asked to reflect on his time at Milan, having joined to, in his own words, “shift the balance” in Serie A.

“I was lucky enough to come in contact with [Coach Gennaro] Gattuso who is a great person and raised Milan’s level. I return after a year having learned a lot on a human level.

“I’ve been lucky enough to raise and strengthen the bond with my children, my family who stayed here in Turin.

“I feel like a better human being, ready to give the best to Juventus.

“As for the Milan project, I saw it up-close but we tried to isolate ourselves. I look forward: I am very willing and determined to start this season with Juventus.”

The centre-back was then quizzed about when he knew the Chinese project wasn’t what had been sold to him.

“It didn’t come right away and there wasn’t a precise moment. I’m a professional, I fought for the Milan shirt as best I could.

“After that you make some reflections, and being someone who wants to win and improve the best solution was Juventus.  Fortunately, my agent is a great agent and here we are.

“My social media hashtags? If it were up to me they’d be back tomorrow, I’ve been a Juventino since I was born. I hope to put them up very soon, because it means we’re back to being a family.”

The image of Bonucci sitting on a stool in the stands against Porto was seen as symbolic of his deteriorating relationship with Juve Coach Max Allegri before he left…

“Let’s clear this up, I had a seat but I get very nervous during games. I was in the middle of a row of 10 people, I moved, then I sat down and the person whose seat it was came back.

“So I moved and sat on a stool, which I was on for about five minutes, but that stool was my downfall!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

United ‘failed in Bonucci bid’

https://www.football-italia.net/127945/united-failed-bonucci-bid

Sep 14, 2018

Manchester United reportedly failed in a summer bid to land defender Leonardo Bonucci, who ended up re-joining Juventus.

According to The Sun, which runs the story as an exclusive, Bonucci was ‘at the top of Jose Mourinho’s wishlist’.

However, United would have deemed the stopper ‘not value for money’, given his 31 years of age.

Nonetheless, the newspaper stresses Mourinho saw the former Milan man as ‘as an ideal fit’ for the Red Devils’ backline.

The English giants were also linked with the likes of Harry Maguire, Diego Godin and Jerome Boateng but ultimately failed to sign a central defender over the summer.

Bonucci, meanwhile, returned to Juventus in a swap deal with Mattia Caldara worth €35m.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Bonucci: 'Juve stronger now'

https://www.football-italia.net/128574/bonucci-juve-stronger-now

Sep 27, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci believes Juventus have improved since his brief spell at Milan and Napoli lost style with Carlo Ancelotti, but “gained in mentality.”

The defender spent a year at San Siro with Milan, but returned in an exchange deal with Mattia Caldara.

“The Coach is right, this team is more mature, and I think that is the main difference I’ve found from past years,” Bonucci told JTV.

“Over the last 18 months, I believe the team has made another step forward, above all in games against the ‘small’ clubs, who used to cause us far more problems.

“Today, thanks to some great players, a great club and a great Coach, Juve have made another step up in quality. Any one of us who starts feels like he deserves it and that is wonderful because it increases competition, allows everyone to improve and strengthen the group. That is the real secret of this team.”

Juventus have won all seven of their games this season between Serie A and the Champions League, but on Saturday take on second-place Napoli.

“Napoli have lost a definitive tactical approach and style of football with Maurizio Sarri’s departure, but with Ancelotti have gained in terms of mentality and experience.

“We have only one result and that is victory. It’ll be an open game with end-to-end football, because both sides like to attack. We’ve got to be careful on our marking, pressing and being clinical in front of goal.

“I scored against Napoli in October 2016, it was a wonderful left-foot volley and a very difficult goal. It made us celebrate then and I hope to relish the experience again.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Bonucci: Leaving Juve a mistake

https://www.football-italia.net/129125/bonucci-leaving-juve-mistake

Oct 10, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci admits ‘my dream is to become Juventus’ Coach’ and that ‘leaving for Milan wasn’t the right decision’.

A reported rift with Max Allegri led to Bonucci joining Milan last summer, but the defender lasted just one season at San Siro before returning to the Bianconeri.

“My dream is to become the Coach of a big team, possibly Juventus,” the defender told Corriere dello Sport.

“This is why I’m observing and setting aside the secrets of various Coaches who have tried to bring out the best in me.

“Allegri? We’ve had heated discussions, but intelligent and mature people shake hands and focus on the same objective together.

“The gift of a Coach is their intelligence and that allows them to to manage a dressing room as important as that of Juventus.

“The game I’d like to forget completely was our second Champions League Final. We believed in Cardiff. It hurts to remember it.

“Regardless of my arrival or Cristiano’s, the club have built an important squad, who are able to compete with the two, three top European sides and win the Champions League.

“Things happened during the last four months of my last spell with Juventus, which had hurt my pride and affected me on a personal level, and I wasn’t good enough to let it slip.

“Then, with time and looking from the outside, I realised that leaving Juventus wasn’t the right decision because only here and with this shirt can I express my potential on and off the field.

“Together with President Agnelli and my agent, I was lucky enough to return and I realised that was the only thing I really wanted.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Bonucci: Rejected United for Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/129655/bonucci-rejected-united-juve

Oct 22, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci claims he rejected an offer from Manchester United to show that ‘being a player at Juventus is not just about wearing this jersey’.

United were one of the clubs linked with Bonucci once it became clear that he would leave Milan over the summer, but the defender instead returned to Juve in a swap deal with Mattia Caldara.

“Basically there have been some possibilities both with Manchester City and with Manchester United,” he told The Telegraph ahead of Wednesday’s Champions League showdown at Old Trafford.

With Manchester City when I received that offer (in 2016) I actually talked to the club, I talked to Juventus and we decided that it was good for me to stay and to keep on winning with Juventus.

“And this year when I was told there was a possibility to go back home, to come back to Juventus I just stopped listening to any other offers and I decided to come back here.

“So there was an offer from United at the end of last season? Yes. But there was no chance of you going there once Juventus were interested? No.

“I feel at home. Here I really do my best, I just push myself to the maximum and that’s something at Milan I really didn’t manage.

“I didn’t succeed to achieve and that was probably because in my heart I had already made the decision that I wanted to go back home.

“The decision was not made until June but it’s true that I had this feeling inside me. So when my agent told me there was a tangible opportunity to go back I just stopped listening to anyone telling me what to do.

“I stopped listening to any kind of suggestion and I just said ‘OK, let’s go home’.”

So why did the 31-year-old leave the Old Lady in the first place?

“At that time I made a decision driven by pride and I was upset by a specific situation,” he continued, referring to a rift between him and Coach Max Allegri in February 2017.

“And so I was not myself any more and I decided to leave. Then with the passing of time I realised that I had probably had the wrong attitude and so those expectations that I believed were not met, well it was not actually like that. So I changed my mind.

“It was obviously a tough decision because not everybody would have accepted to come back and to admit a mistake like I did.

“I was also lucky because I was made welcome and accepted again by our President, by our Coach and by the whole dressing room.

“So I decided that I had to run this risk because it was worth taking and overcoming all the possible hurdles with the support of my family and with Juventus itself. And that is what happened in the end.

“I wanted to clarify and better explain the reasons that were behind the decision because they had told me they had not understood why I had wanted to leave.

“I told them that I probably could have been less proud at that time and, I confess, I probably had the wrong approach, the wrong attitude.

“Certainly the supporters were probably the most sceptical of all because they felt betrayed by my decision.

“But I am really trying to do my best both on and off the pitch and to prove, to really demonstrate that being a player at Juventus is not just about wearing this jersey.

“It goes beyond that so I will always do my best to convince them that I am worthy of it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Bonucci: 'Boo boys are idiots'

https://www.football-italia.net/130839/bonucci-boo-boys-are-idiots

Nov 17, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci described the tactical change that allowed Portugal to neutralise Italy and referred to San Siro boo boys as “idiots.”

The Azzurri dominated the first hour of the Nations League match, but could not go beyond a 0-0 draw.

“We tried our best, with a great first half performance and two or three chances that could’ve allowed us to break through,” the defender told Rai Sport.

“After the break, Portugal changed a few things tactically and managed to block off our creative centres. Bernardo Silva closed up on Marco Verratti and Jorginho, but we still managed to pass our way towards goal and just need to be more determined in attack.”

Bonucci was jeered at his every touch by the Milan supporters at San Siro, who took this Italy game as an opportunity to protest his move back to Juventus.

“There are always idiots out there. I have the confidence of my teammates and the Coach, so that’s all that matters.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Bonucci: Not the real me at Milan

https://www.football-italia.net/133723/bonucci-not-real-me-milan

Jan 24, 2019

Leonardo Bonucci admits he was not the ‘real’ him at Milan but assures they let him ‘mature’ and hopes Gonzalo Higuain ‘gets back to being a great player’.

Bonucci lasted just one season at Milan before heading back to Juventus last summer, while Higuain joined Chelsea on Wednesday after a similarly-brief spell at San Siro.

“I’ve matured, I’m now more rational when I make decisions,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“Life brings you experiences that make you grow: I lived through them in a strong way, both on and off the field.

“Today I can say I’m a better man or at least different to who I was in the past. The Bonucci at Milan wasn’t the real Bonucci.

“The past matters little today if it doesn’t teach you to be a better person, so let’s look forward and prepare well for our next few matches.

“I wish Piatek and all of Milan good luck. Regardless of what happened, they remain a wonderful memory for me, an interlude that made me mature, above all on a human level. It’s for that reason that I needed to go home [back to Juve].

“Higuain? He’s a friend and we recently had dinner together. He looked well to me and I hope he gets back to being the great player he is.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Bonucci out for a month?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bonucci infortunio contro la lazio 2019

https://www.football-italia.net/133880/bonucci-out-month

Jan 28, 2019

There are reports Leonardo Bonucci could be out of action for a month with a sprained ankle, changing the Juventus transfer strategy.

The defender seemed to sprain his ankle early into the 2-1 victory over Lazio last night, but tried to play on through the pain for another 20 minutes before giving in.

He was seen leaving the Stadio Olimpico on crutches and is undergoing tests this morning.

A statement from the Juventus medical staff confirmed Bonucci has “sprained his right ankle, affecting the ligament and ankle joint. He has already begun treatment.”

According to the latest reports, it’s believed Bonucci could be out of action for a month.

That would practically rule him out of the Champions League Round of 16 ties against Atletico Madrid.

It might also prompt a rethink of Juve’s transfer strategy, as Medhi Benatia is on his way to Qatar for Al-Duhail.

Martin Caceres has already arrived from Lazio at a cost of €600,000 and can play at centre-back or full-back.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Thuram slams 'disgraceful' Bonucci

https://www.football-italia.net/136590/thuram-slams-disgraceful-bonucci

Apr 4, 2019

Former Juventus defender Lilian Thuram has slammed Leonardo Bonucci for ‘disgracefully’ claiming that Moise Kean went looking for racial abuse.

Bonucci has since backtracked on the controversial comments he made after Juve’s 2-0 win at Cagliari on Tuesday, but Thuram did not hold back in his criticism of the 31-year-old, while adding the Bianconeri should have walked off the field in protest.

“He says Moise looked for it and with that he said something that many people think: that blacks deserve what happens to them,” the Frenchman told Le Parisien.

“Things haven’t progressed because of these people. To Moise I say that I’m proud of adversity, as all black people should be, in the face of people like Bonucci.

“The right question to ask Bonucci instead would be: what did Kean do to deserve so much contempt?

“Bonucci never said to the fans that they were wrong but rather Kean, who looked for it. It’s like when a woman is raped and someone talks about the way she was dressed.

“Bonucci isn’t stupid, but he has a certain idea of society and his intentions are just disgraceful.

“We must be clear about racism. Those who boo represent contempt for anyone, including children, who has Kean’s skin colour.

“Every time someone says a game will be suspended the next time it happens, it never does.

“I see the football authorities don’t care. If it had really been a problem, racism would have stopped.

“The team should’ve left the field and a solution would’ve been found.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

PSG begin Bonucci approach

https://www.football-italia.net/140068/psg-begin-bonucci-approach

Jun 29, 2019

Paris Saint-Germain contacted Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci to see if he was prepared for a transfer, it’s reported.

According to SportMediaset and La Gazzetta dello Sport, PSG approached the centre-back’s entourage to ask about his availability.

Bonucci left Juventus last year to join Milan, only to return after one disappointing season at San Siro.

His status in Turin is under threat after Maurizio Sarri took charge, especially with Matthijs de Ligt coming in from Ajax for €70m.

Sarri is famously an admirer of Daniele Rugani, having worked with him at Empoli, so with Giorgio Chiellini as the captain, Bonucci would no longer be guaranteed a starting spot.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Bonucci reaches top 10 for Italy appearances after 92nd match

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bonucci italia-grecia

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/bonucci-reaches-top-10-for-italy-appearances-after-92nd-match-th-95364

Oct 12, 2019

This was a historic evening for Leonardo Bonucci, defender and captain of the Italian national team who has faced Greece at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome.

Bonucci has reached his 92nd appearance with the national team and has thus overcome Alessandro Del Piero in tenth place.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

OFFICIAL: Bonucci renews with Juve

Video incorporato

https://www.football-italia.net/146635/official-bonucci-renews-juve

Nov 19, 2019

Juventus have announced Leonardo Bonucci’s new contract until 2024, with Juan Cuadrado and Wojciech Szczesny to follow shortly.

In a whirlwind renewal, Juve confirmed on their official website this afternoon that Bonucci had extended his deal by a further season.

The defender returned to the Bianconeri from Milan in the summer of 2018 and has slotted straight back into their backline, winning another Scudetto.

He has also been promoted to captain while Giorgio Chiellini recovers from an ACL injury.

The new deal will take the 32-year-old through until he is 37, while Gazzetta dello Sport claims he will now earn a salary of €6m plus bonuses - a minor increase on the previous €5.5m.

Sky Sport Italia expects Szczesny and Cuadrado to similarly sign on soon, with Goal.com’s Romeo Agresti adding Blaise Matuidi is next in line to receive an extension.

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

De Rossi: 'Bonucci reputation totally wrong'

De Rossi su Bonucci: "Mi dispiace che sembri antipatico. È frutto ...

Apr 12, 2020

Daniele De Rossi insists Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci has “a reputation of being unlikable that is totally wrong.”

The former Roma and Italy midfielder spoke to Sky Sport Italia and there was a video message sent in by Bonucci.

“We’re talking about a guy who all the people I know tell me is irritating and unlikable,” said De Rossi.

“There is this perception of Leo and a reputation, but it’s totally wrong. He’s an incredible professional and it’s sad that people think he’s unlikable.

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2K0H55G

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

No muscle injury for Bonucci

Juventus, infortunio a Bonucci: le ultime

Oct 26, 2020

Juventus have announced tests have revealed Leonardo Bonucci has not suffered a serious muscle injury.

The defender had to leave the pitch against Hellas Verona last night due to problems with his muscle and this morning the Bianconeri defender underwent tests to study the extent of the problem.

The Old Lady have issued a statement of the outcome from the medical examinations.

“The tests he underwent today did not reveal any muscle injuries to his right thigh,” the statement read. .......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/31Hsipy

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Bonucci ruled out for Italy

Immagine

Nov 14, 2020

Italy will have to do without Leonardo Bonucci for their upcoming Nations League games against Poland and Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Defender Bonucci is out with a muscular problem having revealed he had played on with an adductor injury during the second half of Juventus' 1-1 draw with Lazio prior to the international break.

The centre-back (33 y.o.) had not featured in Thursday's friendly against Estonia, a game the Azzurri won 4-0 to stretch their unbeaten run to 20 matches.

"I wanted to be there at all costs, but unfortunately I can't," Bonucci said in an interview with Rai Sport on Saturday.

"I pushed hard and gritted my teeth in the last 20 days, including against Lazio in the last half-hour when I felt discomfort. 

"Unfortunately it is a crescendo of pain, I am forced to stop. In Turin, we will evaluate the recovery times." .......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/36CAXLD

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Official: Bonucci test positive for COVID

VIDEO Instagram, Bonucci e la Nazionale: ''100 maglie azzurre, orgoglio  infinito''- Video Gazzetta.it

Apr 1, 2021

Juventus announce Leonardo Bonucci tested positive for COVID.

The Juventus defender has returned from international duty with Italy and the FIGC confirmed last night four staff members tested positive for Coronavirus. .............

“The player has already been placed in home isolation.”

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3doqfMg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Juventus is now actively looking to offload Bonucci

Bonucci

Recent reports have suggested that Leonardo Bonucci could potentially leave Juventus, with Newcastle United reportedly being one of the options for the defender. 

Furthermore, there has been interest in Bonucci from clubs in Saudi Arabia, which initially appeared to be positive news for Juventus as they aim to rebuild their squad.

However, despite the speculation, the Euro 2020 winner has expressed his desire to stay at the Allianz Stadium until his contract expires in 2024.

Initially, the club was content with this decision. However, there has been a change in their stance in recent days, as reports indicate that Juventus now wants to offload Bonucci.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Juventus is keen for the experienced defender to leave this summer so that they can proceed with their squad rebuilding process without relying on the presence of the Azzurri star.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-is-now-actively-looking-to-offload-bonucci/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Juventus defender wants a reunion with Maurizio Sarri

Bonucci saluta Sarri: "Rapporto schietto e sincero, grazie per tutto"

Leonardo Bonucci’s departure from Juventus in the current transfer window appears increasingly likely, as the defender continues to be linked with other clubs.

Bonucci had limited playing time in the previous season, and if Juventus Sporting Director Cristiano Giuntoli is looking to offload surplus players, the veteran defender could be high on the list.

Juve reportedly hopes that Bonucci can secure a new club, with recent links suggesting interest from Newcastle United and clubs in Saudi Arabia. However, it seems that Bonucci’s preference is to remain in Serie A, and a report from Calciomercato indicates that he desires a move to Lazio.

Joining Lazio would see Bonucci reunite with his former coach Maurizio Sarri, and according to the report, the defender is leaning towards this option.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-defender-wants-a-reunion-with-maurizio-sarri/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Bonucci tells fans he wants Juventus stay

Leonardo-Bonucci-celebrates-scoring-for-Juventus-against-Salernitana.jpg

Leonardo Bonucci is on the market, but the Italy international has told Juventus fans he doesn’t want to leave.

The veteran defender arrived in Turin on Monday to start pre-season. He has one year left in his contract with the Old Lady, but the club have put him on the market.

Bonucci will train alone at Continassa and not travel to the USA for the pre-season tour. .....

The Italy international took selfies and signed autographs for the young Bianconeri supporters outside Juventus’ private clinic after undergoing medical examinations. At that moment, he reportedly said: ‘I want to stay, thank you all for the affection.’ .....

However, the club and the coach have decided together and are not expected to change their mind.

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/bonucci-tells-fans-he-wants-juventus-stay/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

It's getting messy! Angry Leonardo Bonucci demands Juventus reinstate him into squad immediately or risk being sued as his lawyer wades in

Leonardo Bonucci Juventus Milan 28052023

WHAT HAPPENED? Bonucci was reportedly told by new sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli and coach Massimiliano Allegri that his time at the club was over. The 36-year-old isn't ready to accept a move away from Turin, and sent an email, via his lawyer, to Juve demanding that he be reinstated back into the fold.

THE BIGGER PICTURE: Bonucci has a contract with Juve until the end of next season, and the centre-back could sue the club if the matter isn't settled. The Serie A side, for their part, seem intent on sticking to their original decision and maintain that Bonucci is not in the club's plans.

AND WHAT'S MORE: Bonucci has been linked with Lazio and Sampdoria - where old team-mate Andrea Pirlo is now head coach - and also a switch to MLS, where his long-time central defensive partner Giorgio Chiellini is currently in place at LAFC. ....

Read more -> https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/leonardo-bonucci-demands-juventus-reinstate-squad-sued/blt3713db854ae87d7c

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Bonucci meets with Fiorentina director over breakfast 

Leonardo-Bonucci-Juventus-Inter-Coppa-Italia.jpg.webp

Leonardo Bonucci was pictured having breakfast with Fiorentina director Daniele Prade on Sunday morning, with multiple outlets reporting that a move to Tuscany could be on the cards for the Juventus defender. 

Despite his captaincy, Bonucci is currently out of the first-team picture at the Allianz Stadium under Massimiliano Allegri and was excluded from the team’s recent pre-season tour of the United States. 

And despite recent attempts from the 36-year-old to get himself re-integrated into the Juve squad, it now appears that a departure from Turin is the most likely scenario. 

Bonucci sat down for a meeting with Prade at Forte dei Marmi in Tuscany on Sunday. The pair were accompanied by Alessandro Nasi, the cousin of Andrea Agnelli and Lapo Elkann. .......

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/bonucci-meets-with-fiorentina-director-over-breakfast/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Lazio make contact with Bonucci

6658866.jpg

Lazio were reportedly in contact with Juventus outcast Leonardo Bonucci late into Monday evening to discuss the possibility of a move to the Stadio Olimpico this summer. 

The 36-year-old’s priority is to remain in Italy. He had been subject of serious interest from Bundesliga side Union Berlin according to previous updates. 

No official agreements have yet been reached between Lazio, Juventus and Bonucci’s entourage, but talks are very much underway. 

Bonucci is completely out of the first team picture in Turin under Massimiliano Allegri and was left at home while the rest of the squad jetted off for a recent pre-season tour of the United States.

He had made a total of 26 appearances for the Bianconeri across all competitions last season. ........

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/lazio-make-contact-with-bonucci-report/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Leonardo Bonucci leaves Juventus, signs with Union Berlin

It’s farewell to a player who will be hard to forget, for better or worse.

Atalanta BC v Juventus - TIMVISION Cup Final

One of the last remaining players from one of Juventus’ greatest eras has officially left the building.

And it certainly wasn’t as amicable as the other guys, but he has gone nonetheless.

Juventus announced on Friday, the final day of the summer transfer window, that former captain Leonardo Bonucci has seen his summer-long dispute with the club come to an end. The 36-year-old Bonucci, who announced in the final weeks of last season that the 2023-24 campaign would be his last in anticipation of his contract in Turin expiring, has signed with Bundesliga side and Champions League participant Union Berlin.

Bonucci, who was in the process of taking legal action to try and get back into the Juventus squad after being frozen out by Max Allegri and new football chief Cristiano Giuntoli, signed a one-year deal with Union. The deal has an option for a second, according to reports. ......

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2023/9/1/23855052/official-leonardo-bonucci-leaves-juventus-signs-with-union-berlin-2023-serie-a-bundesliga-transfers

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti