Vai al contenuto
Socrates

Juventus News

130739 messaggi

“I will never feel far away” Del Piero insists he remains close to Juventus

Alessandro Del Piero

Alessandro Del Piero has once again reiterated that he feels close to Juventus, even though the club has refused calls to bring him back in a non-playing capacity. ..............

Bianconeri supporters have continued to ask the club to bring Del Piero back in one capacity or another.

However, the former striker has not received any calls, and he continues to be questioned about his love and loyalty to the Black and Whites. ..............

“When you spend a lot of time and many experiences in a community, the roots sink into the ground. Ok, I’m not working on it today, that’s fine — maybe things will change in the future, who knows? —, but I will never feel far away. A big part of my heart is there. And it will always be. Always on the same side.” ..............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/i-will-never-feel-far-away-del-piero-insists-he-remains-close-to-juventus/

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Juve extend sponsorship with Ganten for further 5 years

Juve-and-Ganten.jpg

Juventus have extended their deal with Chinese water company Ganten until 2028 – a deal that will take their partnership to 11 years.

Having been partnered for six years after signing the first contract in 2017, Ganten aims to continue to grow in Italy and Europe whilst the 33-time Italian league champions further ant to expand their fan base in China and throughout Asia.

Juventus are determined to grow their presence in China, with the club saying they will participate in a large-scale event in China during the 2023/24 season as part of the partnership extension announcement. ..............

Read more -> https://www.insideworldfootball.com/2023/10/25/juve-extend-sponsorship-ganten-5-years/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

“I spoke to Spalletti” Soule confirms which national team he will represent

Soule

Luciano Spalletti has shown interest in Juventus’ young player Mattias Soule in recent months and was willing to include him in his Italy national team squad. ..................

One choice the attacker must make is which country he will represent.

He is eligible to play for Argentina, for which he has played at the youth level, and Italy through his heritage.

However, the youngster was born in Argentina and feels a stronger connection to Argentina, making it an easy choice for him to represent them in international football. ..................

“I spoke to Spalletti, I told him the truth, which was that I felt Argentinian. I thanked him because he wanted me, then I also spoke to Walter Samuel, who told me I was given a provisional call-up.

“I’m waiting for Argentina, I don’t know if it will come now or later, but I’m Argentine, I was born there, and my heart always says Argentina.” ..................

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/i-spoke-to-spalletti-soule-confirms-which-national-team-he-will-represent/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

International break: 16 Juventus players called up and one surprising omission

3820416-77641248-2560-1440.jpg

As is often the case, Juventus coach Max Allegri will be left with a small host to work with during the international break while the bulk of the squad reports to national duty.

But while 16 players from the senior squad received call-ups, Arkadiusz Milik’s omission raised some eyebrows. .............

Naturally, the Italian block is the largest, with Federico Chiesa, Moise Kean, Federico Gatti, Manuel Locatelli and Andrea Cambiaso all joining Luciano Spalletti’s ranks. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/international-break-16-juventus-players-called-up-and-one-surprising-omission/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Nicolo Fagioli signs contract extension through 2028

While we await the young Italian to make his comeback, his future at the club he grew up at is very much secured.

Atalanta BC v Juventus - Serie A TIM

On the surface, Nicolo Fagioli’s rise to regular starter in the Juventus midfield was a local kid living the dream that so many of his friends probably wished they could have. He was now in the spotlight at the club he grew up at, with such a bright future in front of him because of what he was going to bring to Juventus in the present and future.

What we didn’t know is that during that same rise to prominence, Fagioli was dealing with a gambling problem that was spinning out of control. We’ve come to know this because that’s exactly what he told investigators right before everything came to light. ..............

Juventus announced Tuesday that they have signed the 22-year-old Fagioli to a contract extension through 2028. That’s the second contract extension through 2028 that they’ve given to a member of their much-maligned midfield, as Manuel Locatelli penned a new deal (and got a nice little raise) late last week. For Fagioli, though, who is still in the early stages of his seven-month suspension that will keep him out for pretty much all of the remaining games in the 2023-24 season, this is the clearest of signs that Juve are perfectly willing to support him in the long term as well as the immediate future as he deals with everything that has come with his gambling addiction. ..............

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2023/11/14/23960313/official-nicolo-fagioli-signs-contract-extension-through-2028-juventus-serie-a-2023-team-news

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

“Honoured” Fagioli sends message after signing a new Juventus deal

fagioli-in-juventus-cremonese_fa3lbrp1r03b1kyxy4nm81lm9.png

Nicolo Fagioli has expressed his joy after receiving a new contract offer from Juventus. The midfielder, who has been with Juve since his early teens, faced a ban until the following year due to betting-related offences. ............

Although the midfielder will be sidelined until the end of this season and may not participate in club football for the remainder of the term, Juventus has demonstrated their commitment to him by securing a new deal, a gesture that Fagioli has expressed his delight about.

“I am happy and honoured to sign my new contract with Juventus,” wrote Fagioli.

“I grew up at Juve as man and a player, now this bond will continue to grow.

“I want to thank my family, the fans, my teammates and all the members of Juventus for their support.

“I will always be grateful and thankful. To the end.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/honoured-fagioli-sends-message-after-signing-a-new-juventus-deal/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Juventus deny Nasser Al-Khelaifi’s claims over ECA return

Gianluca Ferrero, ecco chi è il nuovo presidente della Juve

Despite gradually distancing themselves from the controversial European Super League project, Juventus are reportedly unwilling to rejoin the ECA (European Club Association).

Hundreds of European clubs are members of this organization, but the Bianconeri left along with fellow Super League rebels Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Former Juventus president Andrea Agnelli served as the head of the organization but swiftly resigned from his post following the infamous Super League announcement in April 2021. ............

On Thursday, ECA president Nasser Al-Khelaifi (more renowned as the president of Paris Saint-Germain) claimed that the Serie A giants could be aiming for a return to the organization.

“If Juventus stop what they are trying to fight for, which I think is a stupid project, they are always most welcome,” said the Qatari businessman. ............

Nevertheless, Juventus have rapidly denied this story, insisting that the club isn’t considering a return to ECA at the moment.

“Juventus FC is not assessing the possibility to rejoin ECA at the moment,” stated the club’s press office in an email to Reuters.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-deny-nasser-al-khelaifis-claims-over-eca-return/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

European Court rules in favour of the Super League and against UEFA

super-league.jpg

UEFA and FIFA have suffered a massive blow after the European Court ruled against their monopoly on football competitions.

They were taken to court by the proponents of the European Super League, who have been seeking to create a breakaway competition for some time. ............

Juventus and several teams that were initially involved have since turned their backs on the Super League.

However, Barcelona and Real Madrid continue to fight and have enlisted a company to work on their efforts to create an acceptable tournament.

The future of the competition largely depended on the outcome of the European Court ruling. The court has ruled against UEFA’s monopoly, essentially permitting the Super League proponents to create their own competition. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/european-court-rules-in-favour-of-the-super-league-and-against-uefa/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Florentino Perez reacts to European Court ruling on the Super League

Florentino-Perez-and-Andrea-Agnelli-640x427-1.jpg

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has responded to the European Court ruling, which essentially provides the leaders of the Super League with an opportunity to create their competition.

Madrid, Barcelona, and Juventus were the last three clubs remaining committed to the idea, although Juventus withdrew not long ago.

The clubs, acting as protagonists, had taken UEFA to court over their ban on the competition and their intention to create it. ............

The European Court has now ruled against the monopoly of the European governing body, and Perez sees this as a victory for all the clubs involved.

He said:

“Historic ruling, the clubs are masters of their own destiny… It is a historic ruling for football and the fans. Real Madrid will continue to work for the good of football. We have the responsibility to give new impetus to European football… We will create an open project, based on sporting merit, in compliance with financial fair play and national championships. A monopoly that has been going on for decades ends today. 

“The governance of the Super League will be transparent and based on dialogue with the institutions. We are not against anyone, we just want to renew football, because its fate is in the hands of the clubs and the fans. It’s a historic day for the history of football and sport in general.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/florentino-perez-reacts-to-european-court-ruling-on-the-super-league/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

European Super League verdict force Juventus stock to be suspended

Juventus-share-price.jpg

Yesterday, the European Court opened the door for the European Super League to come back to life after ruling against UEFA’s monopoly of creating continental competitions. ............

This news is good for the teams who want the alternative competition and Juve supported it until a few months ago.

It remains unclear if the Bianconeri will return, but their stock price reacted positively to the news immediately.

It experienced a huge rise to about +15%, forcing it to be suspended.

It has since lowered to around +14% as clubs begin to announce that they will not join the competition. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/european-super-league-verdict-force-juventus-stock-to-be-suspended/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

What is Juventus stance on the European Super League?

super-league.jpg

Juventus, being the last team to withdraw its support for the European Super League, is now under scrutiny to communicate its stance following the recent verdict of the European Court.

The court’s judgment effectively restricts UEFA from monopolising competitions among European clubs, injecting some relevance into the struggles surrounding the creation of the Super League. ............

Juventus is currently adopting a cautious approach and is in no rush to clarify its position on the competition. The report suggests that the Bianconeri intend to take their time to thoroughly understand the situation before making a definitive statement or picking a side in the ongoing Super League debate. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/what-is-juventus-stance-on-the-european-super-league/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

George Weah visits Juventus players at Continassa

weah-george.jpg

Serie A legend George Weah visited the Bianconeri training ground today after concluding his duties as the president of Liberia.

As the father of Juventus winger Timothy Weah, who joined the club in the summer, George Weah holds a special connection to the team. Timothy, influenced by his father while growing up, revealed that his father encouraged him to seize the opportunity to move to Turin.

While Timothy was unable to participate in training today due to illness, his dad visited Juventus’ training ground. The legendary figure is likely pleased to witness the facilities where his son trains, especially considering Juventus boasts one of the best training centres in the country. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/george-weah-visits-juventus-players-at-continassa/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Crypto Enters the Field: Juventus Welcomes Zondacrypto as Sponsor

zondacrypto becomes sponsor and Juventus' Official Crypto Exchange partner  - Juventus

• The firm's logo will adorn Juventus players' jerseys for half the season.
  • Stadium branding will accompany home matches for the next two seasons.

Zondacrypto has announced its sponsorship of Juventus F.C., one of Italy's most successful football clubs. The partnership, unveiled with anticipation by both parties, marks a stride in Zondacrypto's expansion into the Italian market while reinforcing Juventus' stature as a global footballing powerhouse. ............

Read more -> https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/crypto-enters-the-field-juventus-welcomes-zondacrypto-as-sponsor/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

“You can’t buy dreams.” Ceferin fires another shot at the Super League

Uefa Mafia stickers!

Alexander Ceferin has launched a renewed critique of the European Super League as its proponents continue their efforts to establish the competition. Recent legal developments have favoured the Super League, granting them the autonomy to proceed with forming the competition by securing a significant victory against UEFA in court. The court’s decision was based on a ruling against UEFA’s perceived monopoly, empowering the Super League to intensify its efforts to ensure the success of its endeavours. ............

“They can do what they want, even joining the “Zombie League” as it is called by English fans or what I call “Pleonexia League”. Pleonexia is the desire to have more and more, more money, more power, more capital, more prestige, more of everything it fuels a sense of superiority, greed and pride. They can’t get enough of it.” And again: “They always want more and they don’t care if others have less, they are superior.

“They always want more even if it means destroying the rest. This is why it is dangerous. Football fans are not stupid, fans know that football is not for sale. You can’t buy dreams.” .asd ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/you-cant-buy-dreams-ceferin-fires-another-shot-at-the-super-league/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Italian Serie A Voetbal Nieuw, Stats, Uitslagen - ESPN

JuventusMilan and Inter are pushing forward with their plea to reduce Serie A from 20 to 18 clubs.

There had already been suggestions over the last few days that the big three were joining together to support the plan, which was initially proposed by FIGC President Gabriele Gravina.

Today representatives from Juventus, Milan and Inter all met with Gravina at the Federation headquarters to propose they work together on this.

Present at the meeting were Inter CEO Beppe Marotta, Juventus general manager Maurizio Scanavino and director Francesco Calvo, plus Milan President Paolo Scaroni in a video conference call.

They face stiff opposition, as the Lega Serie A has already warned it will fight the idea of reducing the number of clubs in the Italian top flight. ............

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/juventus-milan-and-inter-want-serie-a-reduced-to-18/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

“Don’t forget me” – Gianluca Vialli’s last heartbreaking message to old Juventus comrades (Video)

Vialli-Del-Piero.jpg

Marcello Lippi’s docuseries titled “Adesso vinco io” included a heartbreaking scene featuring the late Gianluca Vialli. ............

“We haven’t seen each other for a while but the thread that unites is everlasting.

“We shared many things together, I made you win a Champions League,” prompting a big laughter from his old teammates.

“I embrace you all with great affection. Above all, I embrace my messiah. I will never forget you, I hope you don’t forget me too.”

Vialli tragically passed away on the 5th of January 2023 aged 58. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/dont-forget-me-gianluca-viallis-last-heartbreaking-message-to-old-juventus-comrades-video/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Juventus officially qualifies for the Club World Cup

club-world-cup-2025.jpg

Juventus has officially qualified for the next FIFA Club World Cup in 2025 following Barcelona’s elimination of Napoli from the Champions League.

Italy has two spots in the expanded competition scheduled for the United States of America next year. Inter Milan had already secured one spot earlier, and Juventus was positioned ahead of the other Italian clubs in the qualification race. ............

Barcelona’s elimination of Napoli means that Juventus has now officially secured a place in the FIFA Club World Cup, and the Bianconeri will be delighted with this development after missing out on participating in the Champions League this term. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-officially-qualifies-for-the-club-world-cup/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

New potential mockups for Juventus’ 2024-25 jerseys break on the internet

Next year’s jerseys are probably only a couple of months away, and we’ve gotten another look at what they might look like.

Juventus 24-25 Home, Away & Third Kits - Footy Headlines

As spring dawns and the season reaches the home stretch, another of football’s yearly rites is about to begin.

That’s right, it’s kit leak season!

It’s the time of year when news starts to trickle out about what next year’s shirts might look like. Considering the fact that Juventus, like several of Italy’s other big teams, have taken to wearing the next season’s shirts for a game or two at the end of the season to kickstart the marketing drive, we might only be six weeks or so away from the big reveal of the 2024-25 kit.

That’s what makes the most recent news on the kit front quite interesting. The newest leaks came on Tuesday from La Maglia Bianconera, a social media outlet with an excellent track record when it comes to showing us what Adidas have been up to. ............

That’s not too bad. The middle three stripes are prominent in a way that is reminiscent of the 2018-19 kit—that of the unfortunate letter H design. That particular blunder is unlikely to repeat itself, although we still don’t know who the shirt sponsor is going to be next year. If as usual it’s released before the end of the season we’ll see the Jeep logo on it for at least one game, and Juve and Adidas have fortunately ditched the big black background that caused the problem in the old kits. ............

Juventus 24-25 Home, Away & Third Kits - Footy Headlines

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2024/4/10/24125563/kit-leaks-potential-mockups-juventus-2024-25-possible-jerseys-shirts

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Juventus loses their case against Cristiano Ronaldo

ronaldo-sponsored.jpg

Juventus has lost their court case against Cristiano Ronaldo and will now pay him almost 10m euros.

Ronaldo had taken the club to court over deferred wages worth around 19m euros. ............

Juve remained adamant that the club is not liable to pay him, but an arbitration panel has ruled that the Bianconeri owe the Al Nassr striker €9.7m plus interest.

The panel ruled that the attacker and Juventus share responsibility, so each party must pay half the 19 million euros. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-loses-their-case-against-cristiano-ronaldo/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti