Locatelli match-winner. Juve claim derby spoils - Juventus

Modificato da Socrates

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

LOCATELLI: ‘IF I’M AT JUVENTUS, IT’S BECAUSE I DESERVED IT’

Locatelli sui social: 'Fino alla fine Forza Juventus' VIDEO

Manuel Locatelli said he ‘deserved’ a move from Sassuolo to Juventus and ‘can’t wait to get started’ with Massimiliano Allegri’s team. .........

Locatelli reiterated his desire to join Juventus when he was presented by the club and said he’s ready to give his all for the Old Lady.

“This has always been the dream I had as a child,” Locatelli said at a press conference. “We have a Juventus family, and it’s a double sensation for me. ..........

“I will give my all because we are here for this,” he said. “There’s a winning mentality here, we are here to win.

“I will immediately put myself at the service of the team and the service of the coach. It was already wonderful how many teammates welcomed me.

“They are all good guys, and I can’t wait to spend these years with them.”

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3D8Pkqs

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Sassuolo CEO Carnevali identifies Manuel Locatelli’s ideal playing position

Locatelli fuori in Juve Sassuolo? Problemi per lui: le condizioni

After two seasons in Turin, Manuel Locatelli’s most suitable playing role remain a topic of debate among Juventus fans.

The 25-year-old has been operating as a defensive midfielder at the very center of Max Allegri’s 3-5-2 formation.

The Italian has done an admirable job when it comes to shielding the backline and win back possession.

However, many believe that the player would thrive even more if thrusted in a more advanced position on the pitch.

Apparently, Sassuolo CEO Giovanni Carnevali is among those. The Neroverdi poached the player’s services at a tender age after getting his breakthrough at Milan. .....

“He’s a player who has the characteristics to cover both roles, but I’m convinced that he can perform better as a Mezzala (box-to-box midfielder).”

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/sassuolo-ceo-carnevali-identifies-manuel-locatellis-ideal-playing-position/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

“Life is truly incredible” – Locatelli cherishes scoring coincidence against Milan

Locatelli

On the 22nd of October 2016, 18-year-old Manuel Locatelli made a name for himself on the big stage by stunning Gianluigi Buffon with an absolute screamer from a long distance.

The Milan youth product secured a valuable victory for his struggling side at a time when Juventus were ruling the Italian landscape.

Seven years later, a great many things have changed in the world of Calcio. Yet, Locatelli recreated his moment of magic on the same day, at the same stadium and almost in the same minute.

Nevertheless, the midfielder was donning the Black-and-White stripes this time, so his rare winner sealed all three points for the visitors. ..............

“Life is truly incredible. on the same day as seven years ago, I score another goal at San Siro, which I dedicate to my family,” said the Italy international.

“Rabiot told me to score in the right goal. For me this is a special place, I grew up here, so it’s really a special evening, because I now play in the team where I wanted to be.

“The numerical superiority helped us, but we earned it. ..............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/life-is-truly-incredible-locatelli-cherishes-scoring-coincidence-against-milan/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

MANUEL LOCATELLI NEARS NEW CONTRACT

Mercato Juve, un club in pressing su Locatelli? L'indiscrezione |  OneFootball

Juventus midfielder Manuel Locatelli is close to signing a new contract at the Bianconeri. ..............

A new deal for Locatelli is now in the last few details and the expectation is that the midfielder will sign a contract till the summer of 2028.

The Bianconeri are now hoping to close an agreement over the new deal, with the ex-Sassuolo man likely to get an upgrade on his wage. ..............

Read more -> https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2023/juventus-manuel-locatelli-nears-new-contract/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Manuel Locatelli signs new Juventus contract until 2028

Juventus pounce on numerical advantage as Locatelli settles San Siro clash  vs Milan | Juvefc.com

Juventus have confirmed that midfielder Manuel Locatelli has renewed his contract until the end of the 2027-28 season.

The 25-year-old spent two years on loan with Massimiliano Allegri's side from Sassuolo, who then sold him to the Bianconeri permanently for €30m (£26.2m) this summer.

Since arriving in Turin two years ago, Locatelli has already racked up over a century of appearances for Juventus, turning out 103 times and coming up with four goals and eight assists. .........

"This shirt means everything to me, and I really feel at home here. I love you all lots, sending you a big hug, and, as always, Forza Juve!" .........

Read more -> https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/juventus/transfer-talk/news/manuel-locatelli-signs-new-juventus-contract-until-2028_528618.html?newsnow

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Locatelli leaves Italy camp amidst injury fears – Cambiaso also sustains knock

Juventus Bersaing di Papan Atas Klasemen Liga Italia 2023-2024, Manuel  Locatelli: Kami Tim yang Kuat : Okezone Bola

Ahead of the two decisive Euro 2024 qualifiers against North Macedonia and Ukraine, Luciano Spalletti called up five Juventus stars for the Italy camp.

But unfortunately, Manuel Locatelli had to leave early as medical exams detected a slight fracture in the rib sustained during last Saturday’s encounter against Cagliari. 

The 25-year-old will now undergo further tests following his return to Turin. The Bianconeri will be hoping to have the midfielder back at Max Allegri’s disposal before the major Derby d’Italia showdown against Inter on November 26th. Otherwise, it would be a major blow for the club.

Moreover, Italy coach Spalletti revealed that Andrea Cambiaso has arrived with a swollen ankle. Nevertheless, the versatile wingback remains with the national team. ...............

The other three Juventus stars in the Azzurri camp are Federico Chiesa, Moise Kean and Federico Gatti.

On another note, Dean Huijsen also returned home due to back pain. The teenager received a call-up from Netherlands U20. ...............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/locatelli-leaves-italy-camp-amidst-injury-fears-cambiaso-also-sustains-knock/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Manuel Locatelli reportedly has a broken rib, forcing him to leave Italy camp

It didn’t technically happen while wearing azzurro, but this is one heck of a thing to find out at the beginning of the break.

Relax al mare per Locatelli e Rugani insieme alle rispettive famiglie

Monday brought the news that Manuel Locatelli’s stay with the Italian national team during the November international break was a short one. On the same day in which he got to Coverciano, Locatelli was already on his way back to Turin, as it was discovered that he had broken one of his ribs.

It occurred at some point during Saturday’s win against Cagliari. Locatelli, however, played through the injury and completed the full 90-plus minutes. 

The fear now is that Locatelli, the only Juventus midfielder to start the first 12 games of the 2023-24 season, is a serious doubt for the Derby d’Italia against Inter in two weeks. Considering that Juventus has yet to say anything about Locatelli’s injury, we don’t know the severity of it and how much time he could miss. ............

So, if Locatelli is not fit enough to play against Inter two Sundays from now, that means Juventus will have just three midfielders available: Adrien Rabiot (back from suspension), Fabio Miretti and Hans Nicolussi Caviglia, who just made his season debut this past weekend against Cagliari. That, no matter how you try and spin it, is not a good situation to be in, with 18-year-old Joseph Nonge — he himself who has been with the senior squad for just a few weeks now — being your only natural midfielder on the bench. ............

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2023/11/15/23960286/manuel-locatelli-juventus-italy-2023-serie-a-euro-2024-qualifying-team-news

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti