Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

4 - Federico Gatti

130799 messaggi

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Federico Gatti signs extends contract through 2028

Federico Gatti of Juventus Fc looks on during the Serie A...

From the day he signed with Juventus, Federico Gatti had the kind of story that at some point probably deserves some attention from a filmmaker. He’s moved up from the bottom rungs of Italian football and now calls the biggest club in Italy his home. (One, by the way, that his family very much rooted against prior to his arrival.)

Now, nearly two years after signing with Juventus even without a Serie A appearance to his name, Gatti has ensured that his future will remain on the black and white side of Turin.

Juventus announced Wednesday that the 25-year-old Gatti has signed a contract extension through 2028. .............

“This renewal means a lot. Every morning on my way to training I pass by the house where I grew up and where my family and my grandfather lived. Passing by it makes me think back to the past. When I started leaving home for football, I was 20 years old, I never thought I would return to live in Turin. Instead I came back here, to Juventus, it’s a dream every day. Every now and then I joke with my classmates who tell me that I live a dream. And it’s the truth.

“Am I an example? If so, I’m very pleased. I would like to convey what I have experienced, to give everyone a stimulus. I have experienced first-hand what it means to overcome difficulties and always believe in overcoming them. And now I’m not going to settle or stop, quite the opposite.” .............

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2023/10/25/23931902/official-federico-gatti-signs-extends-contract-through-2028-juventus-2023-serie-a-team-news

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Gatti’s father reveals EPL offers: “He only wanted Juventus, he has the desire of Djokovic”

Gatti-monza.jpg

The father of Juventus defender Federico Gatti feels his son is well-suited to Premier League football. Yet, his only desire is to play for the Bianconeri. .............

In recent weeks, he rose to stardom for his solid displays at the back in addition to scoring back-to-back winners against Monza and Napoli.

The player’s father is proud of his son who has established himself as a pillar in a team filled with hardworking players.

“Is Juventus a workers’ team? Yes, I like this aspect. This is a team that is trying to restart after difficult years,” said Ludovico Gatti.

“I love thinking about the players who are taking center stage: McKennie who is redeeming himself, Rabiot who until two years ago was opposed by everyone, and finally Bremer, who in his second year with Juventus is having an incredible campaign.

“This year, Juve is a unified block. This can be seen on the pitch. Allegri did an enormous job.” .............

“In the summer, a couple of English clubs wanted him. I always thought that the Premier League was a type of football that suits him well.

“But my son sees it differently, he only wanted Juventus. He did very well, he never liked transfers against his will, like when Toro gave him away at the age of 14 and then Alessandria didn’t think he was up to the task. .............

“He was born as a striker, then the stages of his journey made him take a step back. However, he always had an uncommon desire to reach the top, even when he was playing in the lower leagues. .............

“His role model is Djokovic. He has the same hunger. He admires him a lot, especially for his desire to win additional titles.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/gattis-father-reveals-epl-offers-he-only-wanted-juventus-he-has-the-desire-of-djokovic/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

“I used to work on the roofs” – Gatti recalls labor days, dreams of Euro 2024

Juventus, Gatti: "Sono stato povero? Sì, ma non inchiodatemi al passato"

After scoring back-to-back winners, Federico Gatti has rightfully cemented himself as the ultimate toast of the town at Juventus. .............

The former Frosinone man is dreaming of joining Luciano Spalletti’s squad for next summer’s Euro 20204.

“The goal is to earn a spot in the national team for next summer and then win something with Juventus,” proclaimed the centre-back. .............

“I worked at the market, I loaded crates of fruit and vegetables. I was also a window fitter and a bricklayer. I worked on the roofs.

“Yesterday, my mother and father were sitting next to my girlfriend, and they were enchanted. They were overwhelmed by emotion. They were even happier than me.”

The defender has now scored three goals for Juventus since the start of the season.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/i-used-to-work-on-roofs-gatti-recalls-labor-days-dreams-of-euro-2024/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Gatti praises Allegri for helping his development at Juventus

Allegri e la frase in conferenza su Gatti dopo l'errore in Sassuolo-Juve

Federico Gatti has expressed gratitude to Max Allegri for the manager’s support as he evolves into a key player for Juventus.

Gatti, who joined the Bianconeri from Frosinone, initially faced challenges as an unknown player, especially after Juventus hijacked his transfer to Torino. Upon joining the club, he recognised a substantial gap in quality between Juventus and his previous team. .............

As one of Juventus’s most important players, Gatti appreciates Allegri’s trust in him, even during times when he makes mistakes.

“He gave me a lot. Starting with continuity, which is fundamental for growth. If someone makes a mistake and is put out, he will never grow. If you play, you gain confidence. Being at Juve is something else: you have a thousand pressures inside and outside the club. At the beginning I played very little, I needed a natural period of adaptation to a reality unknown to me, but I never had doubts about myself: I become stronger in criticism, I insist on making people believe again”. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/gatti-praises-allegri-for-helping-his-development-at-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Devastated Gatti didn’t feature against Napoli due to friend’s tragic death

Gatti in lutto, lacrime per l'amico calciatore morto: "Mi distrugge la  testa"

Juventus defender Federico Gatti remained on the bench against Napoli after suffering personal tragedy in recent days.

When the starting formation was announced, many were surprised to see the 25-year-old excluded in favour of Alex Sandro. .............

The manager felt that Gatti was in no condition to take part in the action following a tragic mishappening.

Sadly, Marco Pezzatti passed away earlier this week in a car accident in Calabria.

The 31-year-old was a good friend of Gatti. The pair were teammates at Verbania where they formed a strong bond.

The Juventus defender mourned the death of his friend on social media earlier in the week and has been visibly shaken. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/devastated-gatti-didnt-feature-against-napoli-due-to-friends-tragic-death/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti