Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

10 - Paul Pogba

130805 messaggi

What did Pogba take that caused his failed drug test?

Pogba positivo al Dhea, cos'è e cosa cambia: la Juve e il futuro

Paul Pogba is currently working with his legal team to mount a defence after a counter-analysis of his samples revealed the presence of a banned substance. This development could potentially result in a lengthy ban for the midfielder, possibly up to four years.

Given the situation, Pogba’s future at Juventus appears to be in jeopardy, as the club is expected to terminate his contract once he receives the ban.

The banned substance in question is reported to be Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a natural substance that has the potential to boost testosterone levels. Its presence in Pogba’s samples has raised questions about how it entered his system, as well as its source.

Pogba and his representatives are determined to clear his name and have pledged to undergo thorough testing of all samples found in his body to ascertain their origins and how they ended up in his system. ..........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/what-did-pogba-take-that-caused-his-failed-drug-test/

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Allegri says football will miss Pogba after his counter-analysis result

Paul Pogba: Juventus midfielder's B sample confirms positive drugs test |  Paul Pogba | The Guardian

Juventus manager Max Allegri expressed his sympathy for Paul Pogba after the midfielder’s samples continue to test positive for a banned substance. ........

The unexpected results of Pogba’s failed drug test have left everyone, including Allegri, surprised and disheartened. Allegri acknowledges Pogba as a genuinely good person and a significant character in football, emphasising that his absence would be felt within the sport. .........

“On a human level, I am very close to him. I knew him since he was a young boy. It is a great pity for all of football to lose a player who was special. It is a difficult moment for him and we can only wish him the best.” ........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/allegri-says-football-will-miss-pogba-after-his-counter-analysis-result/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

From €10m per year to €2k a month! Paul Pogba wage cut kicks in at Juventus after failed drugs test

Paul Pogba has received confirmation from Juventus that, in the wake of a failed drugs test, his salary is to be cut to just €2,000 a month.

Juventus 2023/2024, Allegri cambia modulo e titolari: Pogba trequartista

The ban has now been extended indefinitely, with Pogba facing the threat of a lengthy suspension and possible termination of his contract if he is found guilty of doping offences at a sporting trial. Juventus have not taken such drastic action just yet, but they have sent a letter to Pogba informing him of his pay reduction. Pogba is reportedly hoping for a reduced ban after it was revealed that the substance he has tested positive for is not testosterone itself, but rather the testosterone-boosting hormone DHEA.

As per regulations when it comes to suspended players, Juve only have to pay Pogba the minimum wage laid out in the Collective Agreement with the Italian Association of Footballers. That means the 30-year-old midfielder is receiving €42,177 gross per year – which equates to around €2,000 per month. ............

Read more -> https://www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/10m-per-year-2k-a-month-paul-pogba-wage-cut-juventus-failed-drugs-test/blt835aee47031065a4#cscc699dad36b5e8b4

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Pogba could get a reduced sentence as new details emerge

Pogba, l'Arabia chiama: offerta da 100 milioni. Per la Juve può partire -  la Repubblica

Following the results of his counter-analysis, Paul Pogba now faces allegations of failing a drug test and a potential ban. This revelation has sent shockwaves through Juventus, as Pogba has never appeared to be a player involved in such misconduct.

The development has taken Juventus by surprise, but the club must now move forward, while Pogba is determined to clear his name. Reports have suggested that he could face a suspension of around four years, although there is a possibility of a reduced penalty.

The high level of testosterone in Pogba’s system was attributed to the presence of dehydroepiandrosterone. However, a report on Calciomercato indicates that Pogba may be able to demonstrate that he did not intentionally consume the substance, as it is sometimes present in products without being explicitly listed on their labels. .........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/pogba-could-get-a-reduced-sentence-as-new-details-emerge/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

France Boss Deschamps Offers Sympathy to Banned Pogba

Paul Pogba cannot be happy with Manchester United role, says France boss  Didier Deschamps - Eurosport

Things have only been going downhill for Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, and a return to first-team football looks far from likely for him at the moment after his counter-analysis test failed to come through. Pogba is now facing a two to four-year ban at the least, and France boss Didier Deschamps has offered his sympathy. .......

“Massimiliano Allegri is particularly saddened by Paul’s situation, and so am I. Many challenges have come his way recently. He finds himself in a complex situation and will have to go through a lengthy procedure to defend himself. What’s happening to him is sad. I won’t take a definitive or radical stance.”

“I can’t predict his future; it will require time, even though he hasn’t been with us for a while. I hope he finds his smile again and returns to the pitch, but it will certainly take time.” ........

Read more -> https://cultofcalcio.com/france-boss-deschamps-offers-sympathy-to-banned-pogba/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Rabiot assures Pogba of support after speaking with the midfielder

Pogba and rabiot

Adrien Rabiot has emphasised that everyone is standing behind Paul Pogba and offering him support as much as possible after he failed a drug test.

Pogba is currently preparing his defence after being surprised to discover that his urine samples tested positive for testosterone. ............

Despite this development, Juventus has remained supportive of the midfielder as they await further information about the length of his potential suspension. ............

“I had the opportunity to discuss with Paul. It’s true that it’s a complicated situation. At Juventus we were all dejected by this news. Of course, we are with him. He has our support and we hope he comes out of this in the best possible way.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/rabiot-assures-pogba-of-support-after-speaking-with-the-midfielder/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Prosecutors demand a four-year ban for Paul Pogba

Pogba-injury1.jpg

Shocking news for Paul Pogba states that prosecutors have concluded their investigation into his failed drug test and recommended that he be banned for four years. ............

The Bianconeri have moved on and are already targeting a midfielder to replace the Frenchman, but they would have hoped for a smaller punishment.

Pogba defended himself and tried to prove that he had the substance in his body out of carelessness and is waiting for prosecutors to make their decision. ............

Investigations have concluded and the prosecutors have recommended a four-year ban on the former Manchester United man.

This will be a significant blow and would simply mean he will retire from the game on a low note. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/prosecutors-demand-a-four-year-ban-for-paul-pogba/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Pogba sends encouraging messages to teammates ahead of Inter game

pogba9.jpg

Paul Pogba continues to await his fate after allegedly failing a drug test at the beginning of this season.

The Frenchman was a key signing for the Bianconeri last season, and Juventus remains as supportive as possible.

However, he is currently unable to contribute to the team and receives only the minimum wage. ............

He congratulated the team following their victory against Lecce and provided encouragement ahead of the Derby d’Italia against Inter Milan at the beginning of next month.

The timing and duration of Pogba’s potential ban remain unclear, but it seems likely that the midfielder has played his final game for Juventus. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/pogba-sends-encouraging-messages-to-teammates-ahead-of-inter-game/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Paul Pogba banned for four years from football for positive doping test

The Frenchman failed an initial test last August for the compound DHEA. Unfortunately, his B sample also came back positive and he has now received an official verdict.

Paul Pogba of Juventus FC reacts after an injury during the...

Italy’s national anti-doping tribunal (NADO) handed Paul Pogba a four-year ban from competitive football for failing a doping test in August 2023. He tested positive for the compound DHEA — or Dehydroepiandrosterone — which is “a hormone that your body produces in the adrenal gland and helps produce other hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen.”

“I have today been informed of the Tribunale Nazionale Antidoping’s decision and believe that the verdict is incorrect. I am sad, shocked and heartbroken that everything I have built in my professional playing career has been taken away from me.” — Paul Pogba  ............

“When I am free of legal restrictions the full story will become clear, but I have never knowingly or deliberately taken any supplements that violate anti-doping regulations. As a professional athlete I would never do anything to enhance my performance by using banned substances and have never disrespected or cheated fellow athletes and supporters of any of the teams I have played for, or against.” — Paul Pogba

The ban officially starts from the date of the failed test, which means that Pogba won’t be able to return to competitive football until August 2027. He’ll be 34 years old then.

Pogba has confirmed that he will appeal the verdict at the Court of Arbitration for Sport, as is his legal right to do so. In the meantime, it’s uncertain what his status as a Juventus player will be as he appeals this decision. ............

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2024/2/29/24086589/paul-pogba-banned-for-four-years-from-football-for-positive-doping-test

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

“I believe the verdict is wrong” Pogba reacts to his four-year ban

Paul Pogba: Juventus midfielder banned for four years after World Cup  winner tested positive for doping | Football News | Sky Sports

Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has responded to the four-year ban just imposed on him for a doping-related offence.

The midfielder has been under suspension since August following a positive test for a banned substance.

His ban dealt a significant blow to Juve, as they had been counting on a healthier Pogba to contribute in various competitions this season. ............

Nevertheless, Pogba contends that the punishment is excessively severe and pledges to fight to clear his name.

The Frenchman wrote:

“I have today been informed of the Tribunale Nazionale Antidoping’s decision and believe that the verdict is incorrect.

“I am sad, shocked and heartbroken that everything I have built in my professional playing career has been taken away from me.

“When I am free of legal restrictions the full story will become clear, but I have never knowingly or deliberately taken any supplements that violate anti-doping regulations.”

Adding: “As a consequence of the decision announced today I will appeal this before the Court of Arbitration for Sport.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/i-believe-the-verdict-is-wrong-pogba-reacts-to-his-four-year-ban/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

“Nothing dirties the memory” Journalist reacts to Pogba’s four-year ban

Paul Pogba "shocked" after receiving 4-year ban for doping - Futbol on  FanNation

Journalist Paolo Rossi believes that Paul Pogba’s four-year ban from football is an excessively severe punishment, likening it to a life sentence.

The midfielder has been awaiting a verdict since he failed a drug test, resulting in his suspension from playing.

Pogba provided a defence, explaining how the banned supplement entered his system. Despite expecting a reasonable punishment, he has been handed a four-year ban, effectively terminating his playing career at the Allianz Stadium. ............

He said:

“They could have even given him a life sentence (as this is in fact, football-wise). Personally, nothing dirties the memory of the phenomenon that Pogba was and the pleasure of having seen him live.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/nothing-dirties-the-memory-journalist-reacts-to-pogbas-four-year-ban/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

“I know that this is not in his character” Deschamps reacts to Pogba’s ban

deschamps.jpg

France manager Didier Deschamps has responded to the four-year ban handed to Paul Pogba for failing a drug test. ............

He said:

“I never believed for a second that Paul did it voluntarily, that he had the intention of doping. Knowing him well, I know that this It’s not in his character at all. Now the facts are in and what the two samples taken reveal. The presence of the illicit hormone is indisputable. Given everything he has achieved on the team and the relationships we have built, his situation saddens me and I hope that everything can be sorted out. In any case, I want to believe his version.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/i-know-that-this-is-not-in-his-character-deschamps-reacts-to-pogbas-ban/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Legal expert says Pogba has a chance with a CAS appeal

Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba suspended 4 years for positive PED test -  Yahoo Sports

Paul Pogba might stand a chance of receiving a reduced sentence as the midfielder heads to the CAS to appeal his four-year ban for failing a drug test.

Pogba had rejected a plea bargain with the authorities because he was confident that he would not receive a serious punishment after proving his case.

However, that did not work, as he was handed the maximum punishment, which would end his playing career on a sad note. ............

A legal expert has now spoken on the complexity of the case and reckons that the midfielder stands a chance at the CAS.

Cesare Di Cintio said:

“The disqualification imposed on Pogba is the one foreseen for these types of violations. The National Anti-Doping Tribunal found the player’s version of the involuntary and unconscious intake of the banned substance not credible. Every trial for doping is difficult, even more so because the accused must demonstrate the lack of intent in taking the same product. 

“Not considering the evidence sufficient, the judges applied the maximum sentence, namely 4 years of disqualification. Compared to the appeal to the CAS of Lausanne, in the past it was more open in evaluating the evidence of the suspects. I think Pogba could have some chances. However, I don’t believe in the gift, but in the superficiality of the player.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/legal-expert-says-pogba-has-a-chance-with-a-cas-appeal/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

“It’s difficult to find a player like him.” Allegri feels sorry for Paul Pogba

Extraordinary' Pogba's doping ban loss for football, says Juve's Allegri |  theScore.com

Juventus manager Max Allegri sympathises with Paul Pogba after the midfielder received a four-year ban and insists the Frenchman is a unique talent. ............

Pogba is optimistic about receiving a more lenient sentence, but it’s possible that the Frenchman has played his last game for Juventus.

This development saddens Allegri, who advocated for Pogba’s return to the club, having previously worked with the midfielder during his earlier tenure at Juve. ............

“I wrote a message the other day to Paul, on a human level I’m very sorry, he’s a very good guy. And from a footballing point of view we lose an extraordinary player. I was lucky enough to coach him, it’s difficult to find a player like him. I can’t go into the sentence.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/its-difficult-to-find-a-player-like-him-allegri-feels-sorry-for-paul-pogba/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

“The one who never gives up.” Rafaela Pimenta sends a message to Paul Pogba

Il messaggio da brividi di Rafaela Pimenta a Pogba dopo la squalifica: "Uno  dei miei più grandi eroi"

Rafaela Pimenta, Paul Pogba’s agent, has written an open letter to the Frenchman after he was banned for four years for failing a drug test. ............

While he waited for his verdict, Pimenta hinted Pogba was only focused on a return to training and playing football again.

She insisted the Frenchman is not considering another career path and he will be back on the pitch.

However, if the four-year ban is upheld, it will mean the end of Pogba’s career, and after the verdict was delivered, Pimenta posted an image of her and the Frenchman on Instagram and captioned it:

“Photo dump with one of my biggest heroes. The one who never gives up. Who stands tall no matter what. Wise beyond his years, clean to the soul. Through thick and thin Paul Pogba.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/the-one-who-never-gives-up-rafaela-pimenta-sends-a-message-to-paul-pogba/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti