Vai al contenuto
Socrates

Carlos Tevez

130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve confirm Tevez details

http://www.football-italia.net/69137/juve-confirm-tevez-details?

Jul 13, 2015

Juventus have confirmed the financial details as Carlos Tevez completes his transfer to Boca Juniors, including options on four players.

The complex deal has a number of points to it, listed in a statement released by the Bianconeri.

Definitive transfer to Boca Juniors of the registration rights of Carlos Tevez for €6.5m to be paid on December 15 2016 in a sole instalment.

The disposal does not generate any significant economic effect for Juventus

Temporary acquisition by Juventus, until June 30 2017, of player Guido Nahuel Vadala for €3.5m to be paid on December 31 2016 in a sole instalment.

The agreement also provides Juventus the open right, to be exercised within April 20 2017, for the definitive acquisition of the player at a price of €9.4m.

Acquisition of Juventus of the option rights to the definitive acquisition, effective from the 2017-18 sports season, of the registration rights of the players Rodrigo Bentancur Colman, Franco Sebastian Cristaldo and Adrian Andres Cubas.

For each option right, Juventus will pay Boca Juniors €1m within December 31 2016.

Juventus is entitled to exercise the option rights within April 20 2017 at the following purchase prices: €9.4m for Rodrigo Bentancur Colman, €8.2m for Franco Sebastian Cristaldo and €6.9m for Adrian Andres Cubas.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Juventus Say Goodbye to Carlos Tevez
with Goal-Packed Tribute Video

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2521773-juventus-say-goodbye-to-carlos-tevez-with-goal-packed-tribute-video?

Jul 13, 2015

With Carlos Tevez returning to his first club, Boca Juniors, after two seasons with Juventus, the Turin side have released a video thanking the Argentinian striker for his services to the club.

Tevez scored 50 goals in 96 games for Juventus, winning two Serie A titles, the Supercoppa Italiana and the Coppa Italia, as well as helping them to the 2014/15 Champions League final.

Juve have acted quickly in replacing the forward, signing Croatian Mario Mandzukic from Atletico Madrid.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Tevez: 'Juve got my desire back'

http://www.football-italia.net/69143/tevez-juve-got-my-desire-back?

Jul 13, 2015

Carlos Tevez wrote an open letter to Juventus after the move to Boca Juniors. “You gave back my desire to play football.”

The transfer was finalised today with a complex set of options for various players included in the deal.

“Juventini!” wrote Carlitos on his official Twitter account.

“From the first day I arrived in Turin, I felt at home and you immediately gave back my desire to play football.

“I have only words of appreciation. I took this decision to go back to my country so that I could have my whole family reunited around me.

“It was not easy, because I leave behind friends, teammates and a club that made me very happy. Thank you for all the battles, won and lost. I learned a lot thanks to all of you.

“You will always be in my heart. Apache!!!!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

Juventus announce agreement with Boca
Juniors for Carlos Tévez transfer

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2015/7/13/8952013/juventus-boca-juniors-carlos-tevez-guido-vadala-serie-a-transfers-2015

Jul 13, 2015

The official word that Carlos Tévez is heading back to Boca Juniors has been known for weeks now. That is, we've known Tévez is going back to Boca because Boca has told us so. But we hadn't heard any kind of official statement from Juventus, the team he had played the previous two seasons with and helped reach new heights in such a short two-year period of time.

Well, until Monday we hadn't heard anything.

In a thorough and rather detailed press release which might be hard to understand upon first read, Juventus has announced the details of the Tévez deal that sees the 31-year-old Argentine striker head back to where he began his career. It includes the news of a €6.5 transfer fee for Tévez, which will be offset by the option to buy four players outright in three years' time from Boca.

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that these agreements have been finalized with Asociación Civil Club Atlético Boca Juniors:

Definitive transfer to Boca Juniors of the registration rights of the player Carlos Alberto Tevez for a consideration of € 6.5 million to be paid on 15 December 2016 in a sole installment. The disposal does not generate any significant economic effect for Juventus;

Temporary acquisition by Juventus, until 30 June 2017, of the registration rights of the player Guido Nahuel Vadala for a consideration of € 3.5 million to be paid on 31 December 2016 in a sole installment. The agreement also provides Juventus the option right, to be exercised within 20 April 2017, for the definitive acquisition of the player at a price of € 9.4 million;

Acquisition by Juventus of the option rights for the definitive acquisition, effective from the 2017/2018 sports season, of the registration rights of the players Rodrigo Bentancur Colman, Franco Sebastián Cristaldo and Adrián Andrés Cubas. For each option right Juventus will pay to Boca Juniors € 1 million within 31 December 2016. Juventus is entitled to exercise the option rights within 20 April 2017 at the following purchase prices: € 9.4 million for Rodrigo Bentancur Colman, € 8.2 million for Franco Sebastián Cristaldo and € 6.9 million for Adrián Andrés Cubas.
There's a lot going on in that 214-word press release, so let's try and make it easy for everybody.

First and foremost, Tévez will cost Boca Juniors €6.5 million and that will be paid in one installment in December 2016. That's the easiest part to figure out, and now we shall move on from it.

The second bullet point involves the centerpiece of the deal from Juventus' side of the equation, 18-year-old Argentinian striker Guido Vadala. First, there's going to be an 18-month loan spell that is going to cost Juventus a €3.5 million payment to Boca Juniors on the final day of 2016. Juventus have an option to make the Vadala deal a permanent one just about five months later, which will drive the €3.5 million loan fee up to a grand total of €.9.4 million.

Lastly, Juventus holds the option starting in the 2017-18 season to sign Rodrigo Bentancur Colman, Franco Sebastian Cristaldo and Adrian Andres Cubas. Each player will cost €1 million for an initial fee, with Colman costing €9.4 million, Cristaldo costing €8.2 million and Cubas costing €6.9 million. All of which would have to be paid on the same April 20, 2017, deadline as there is for Vadala.

So, in terms of dollars and cents (or euros in this sense), Boca will pay Juve €6.5 million for Tévez, while there will initially be a €3.5 million fee for Vadala and €1 million fees for Colman, Cubas and Cristaldo. Essentially, €6.5 million one way, and €6.5 million the other way. Got all that? Good, good.

Now we know the business side of the equation and the final details that probably took a bit of time to work out. That's the final piece to the Tévez-back-to-Boca puzzle, so now we can think of the future while also remembering the good times with Carlitos. Those were pretty good times, if you ask me.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Tevez: 'Juve, make history'

http://www.football-italia.net/71466/tevez-juve-make-history?

Aug 23, 2015

Carlos Tevez wrote Juventus an open letter. “I will always be grateful and cheer you on to make history.”

The striker left with a year to run on his contract in order to go home to Boca Juniors, the club he has always supported.

Today the Bianconeri make their Serie A season debut against Udinese, click here for a match preview.

Tevez took the opportunity to write an open letter to teammates and fans, published in La Stampa newspaper.

“My thoughts and a piece of my heart remain there with you. I felt at home in Turin from the very first day.

“Juve made me rediscover the desire to challenge myself. I will always be grateful to Juve and will always cheer you on from Argentina so you can make history with a fifth consecutive Scudetto.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

Former Juventus striker Carlos Tevez suffers 'dizzy spell' before fainting and sustaining a cut above his left eye

76728901-12646939-image-a-17_1697666404956.jpg

Former West Ham and Juventus striker Carlos Tevez was rushed to hospital after suffering a cut to his forehead at home. 

The 39-year-old manager collapsed at home and sustained the injury to his head, however he will still reportedly be on the Independiente bench tonight as manager.

The retired centre-forward is now a coach in his homeland of Argentina and Independiente will face Barracas Central in the Copa Libertadores.

After feeling 'dizzy', he fainted and hit his head, sustaining a cut above his left eye.

His daughter then took him to the hospital for treatment where he received stitches and was released. .................

He won the Premier League two years later with the Blues before joining Juventus in 2013 where he won two Scudetti among other trophies.

After scoring 50 goals in 96 games for Juventus, he then retired in 2021.

Read more -> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12646939/Carlos-Tevez-suffers-dizzy-spell-fainting-dugout-manager-Independiente.html

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti