Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Massimiliano Allegri

130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Allegri: Vidal's going nowhere

Aug 14, 2014

Massimiliano Allegri has once again insisted that Arturo Vidal is not leaving Juventus.

The Chile international has been heavily linked with a move away from the Bianconeri this summer, with Manchester United thought to be the most interested party.

But the new Coach has claimed that the midfielder will be a key part of his team for the upcoming campaign.

“Vidal? He’s not going anywhere,” Allegri told reporters in Singapore.

The tactician then went on to comment on the club’s friendly in Asia and his aims for the new season.

“This is an important test for our preparations. All matches are different and need to be faced in the right way.

“I still haven’t decided my starting XI but I want everyone to get playing time under their belts on Saturday.

“Singapore's new stadium is wonderful and futuristic.

“Everyone here is aiming to win a fourth consecutive Scudetto and do as best we can in the Champions League.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Allegri hails Tevez effect

The new Juventus coach praised the Argentine’s role in the Bianconeri squad
and hopes to win the club a fourth consecutive Scudetto.

Aug 14, 2014

Massimiliano Allegri has hailed Carlos Tevez as an "exemplary" player and human being and has set his sights on guiding Juventus to their fourth straight league title.

Tevez enjoyed a successful first season with the Serie A giants, scoring 19 goals in 34 league games following his move from Manchester City.

Allegri, who took over as Juve coach this summer following the resignation of Antonio Conte, has praised the 30-year-old and has said he is targeting improving on the club's recent performances in Europe.

"Tevez is exemplary on a technical and human level," Allegri told reporters.

"In general here we have found a group that wants to work and win.

"The whole group at Juventus want to win the fourth Scudetto in a row and do as well as possible in the Champions League.

"I still have to decide the starting lineup but I want to give everyone playing time."

And following speculation of a potential move to Manchester United, Allegri remained muted on the future of Arturo Vidal.

"Arturo is a Juventus player. Today he trained regularly but is on a different regime to the rest of squad to improve his condition after the recent operation.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Allegri can do great things, if…’

Aug 15, 2014

Gianluigi Buffon has backed Massimiliano Allegri to achieve ‘great things’ with Juventus, provided the players maintain their hunger.

The veteran shot-stopper is preparing for the 2014-15 season alongside his Juve teammates under a new Coach in Allegri, following Antonio Conte’s exit after three successful years.

On from backing his former boss to succeed at international level with Italy, Buffon has also considered his current tactician at club level equally capable of winning.

“We have had three years of winning the Scudetto. A year ago they said it would be difficult to repeat it,” began the 36-year-old to Tuttosport today.

“Now that difficulty will increase. Yet, the value of Juve does not change. Our team is in the top two in the table in Italy, and among the top eight in Europe.

“Although this team is the brainchild of Conte, I think that Allegri has been signed for his quality and experience, which means knowing how to handle a team like that. Allegri brings forward ideas that are very innovative. And very nice.

“Conte won everything in Italy. Pulling everything out of us? Yes, this is true. And I think that we can do well with the fact that someone doing something different has come in.

“We will be able to win even with Allegri. I am convinced that he will do great things. But only if on the part of the players we are hungry again. And are available. And have the same will to win as the last few years. It is essential to everything, if we want to continue to do well.

“The Scudetto records of last year are unique. Not only for ourselves but for all those who will follow. But I also believe that everyone has within themselves a desire to impress. For personal reasons and for the group. Or both things together.

“And the fact that we have proven to know how to win and that we can become great regardless of who is on the bench, there is a nice incentive.

“What has Allegri done differently? Allegri has completely different ideas. Formations, patterns. The way to develop the same move.

“You can tell the difference right away, if you are dealing with a capable Coach. And he is. It is also easy to learn his new training methods. Or changes related to tactics.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Allegri: 'Vidal and Tevez precaution'

Aug 16, 2014

Massimiliano Allegri explained why he left Carlos Tevez and Arturo Vidal out of a 5-0 Juventus win in Singapore.

The Bianconeri inaugurated the new National Stadium in Singapore by playing a local all-stars selection, concluding their pre-season tour of Asia.

“The team had a good approach to the game, which was what I wanted to see,” said Allegri in a Press conference.

“We are working very well in this very important phase of pre-season.”

Andrea Pirlo bagged a brace with a free kick under the wall and a penalty, while Paul Pogba, Kwadwo Asamoah and Sebastian Giovinco rounded out the scoreline.

“Pirlo is in great shape and of course he is an important player. This was our last game in Asia, so now we return home where we’ll continue preparing for the start of Serie A.”

Tevez and Manchester United transfer target Vidal were nowhere to be seen in Singapore, but Allegri had an explanation.

“I chose to keep Tevez and a few other players out as a precaution to avoid pointless risks, because the state of the pitch was not good. Vidal will be working with the full squad from next week.”

Allegri takes over from Antonio Conte, who is the new Italy Coach, so what is he expecting from this sea change in Turin?

“I think our first objective of the season must be getting past the Champions League group phase. Therefore we need to be ready to start strong and give our best as quickly as possible.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Allegri: Two formations useful

Aug 18, 2014

Massimiliano Allegri sees value in Juventus’ tour of Asia and tactical flexibility and comments once more on working again with Andrea Pirlo.

The Bianconeri ended their tour of Indonesia, Australia and Singapore with a 5-0 win over a Singapora selection over the weekend.

Ahead of returning to Italy to see out pre-season, the club’s new Coach has reflected on the positives to take from the four wins recorded.

“The tour has been used to do some good work - we trained hard and well. We grew in a physical aspect,” Allegri has told the giornalaccio rosa dello Sport.

“And then we carried forth the 3-5-2 system whilst also deepening our knowledge of another playing system. I think it is very fortunate to be able to switch between two formations, even in the same game.

“There are moments in the season where you can play with three [defenders] and others when it is better to do so with four.”

Attention is on Allegri’s intentions to use a four-man defence for 2014-15.

“The team showed good signs in the two phases when they played with a four in Jakarta and Sydney, and also for the whole game in Singapore.

“We need to work hard to acquire the knowledge to make it possible to use a different formation with the same reliability.

“Would this other formation be a 4-3-1-2? Often I say 4-3 and then we’ll see. It depends on the characteristics of the players. I have the fortune in only teaching the one system, as the other is already in place.

“But I don’t have a playmaker? I can adapt someone. Pereyra has the features to do so even if he is not a classic finisher. I can not see Pogba in that role, Marchisio rather yes.

“Tevez can play in a 4-3-2-1 with two players moving between the lines, and also in the 4-3-1-2. When you have great players it is much simpler.

“But switching to a 4-3-3 is proving more difficult? Yes, for the characteristics of the players. The only winger is Pepe, then there is Coman, who has great quality but who is very young. He will be useful this year.”

Allegri is reunited at Juve with Andrea Pirlo, having allowed him to leave Milan at the end of the 2010-11 season after a difficult year together. However, for the 47-year-old, a repeat scenario in Turin is unlikely.

“This issue was never there. Football is not an exact science - there are years that begin one way and end up in another.

“In that season Andrea was unlucky - he was a starter, he got injured, it took him a little while to return and we went forward with a different line-up. Then other assessments were made by the club considering the economic aspect.

“At a technical level, Pirlo has more quality than everyone else and at a physical level he is the same as 10 years ago, so…

“When Pirlo does need to rest, who will take his place? Marchisio, he is tactically intelligent.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Vidal is a lion in a cage’

Aug 18, 2014

Juventus cannot afford to make mistakes in the transfer window, warns Max Allegri, as he describes Arturo Vidal as ‘a lion in a cage’.

The Bianconeri have run through the summer so far with continued market speculation on their Chile international midfielder.

Whilst rumours persist of interest from Manchester United, Juve’s Coach has made clear where Vidal’s focus is.

“He is a lion in a cage. He would like to play, but he needs to train more,” Allegri has told the giornalaccio rosa dello Sport today.

“We will put him in the field against Villar Perosa [Wednesday August 20] or in the TIM Trophy [on August 23].

“Arturo has great spirit. It is normal that there are rumours about him - great teams seek out the big players. But Vidal is already at a great team.”

Juve are still expected to bring in reinforcements this summer, with links in particular to defensive and attacking targets.

For the 47-year-old, there is great risk in leaving activity to this late in the market.

“We must make evaluations with the club. We have little time and the margin for error is small. Two mistakes from eight signings is something no-one will notice.

“Two mistakes from two is colossal damage. It’s not good even at 50 per cent, for one error from the two.

“The defenders are working well, Ogbonna has excellent quality, obviously he needs to do more. We will be in a state of emergency for the first two rounds, for the injury to Barzagli and the suspension of Chiellini.

“I will have only Caceres, Bonucci and Ogbonna, as well as Marrone if he stays. Among other things, Marrone is a pleasant surprise as a defender - he has a clear evolution to this role.

“And offensively what is the situation? It is important to recover Morata, then we will see what we can do. We would need a player who can play two roles. Morata, for example, can play as prima punta, but he is more a seconda and it is also feasible he can play on the wing in a tridant.

“So, if someone comes in then they need to be useful - we do not need a striker at a low level that does not improve us.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Allegri: Juventus are with me

Aug 18, 2014

Max Allegri reflects that a successful Coach needs his club and his players behind him, and says he has found this at Juventus.

The former Milan man came in as Antonio Conte’s replacement two days into pre-season, with sections of support unhappy at his appointment.

However, on from positive words from the likes of Gigi Buffon on the new approach being taken by the 47-year-old, he has commented on what he feels is needed to continue the club’s winning run in Serie A.

“When you change Coach, new things are normal. Each approaches the team based on their character,” Allegri has told the giornalaccio rosa dello Sport today.

“There is no single way to win. The methods of Allegri, Conte, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Guardiola and Klopp are all good, but you have to have a big club behind you and a great team.

“The Coach is very important, but you need togetherness between himself, the club and the players. At Juve I have found this. At Milan it was there for three years.

“Repeating Juve’s 102 points of last season? I have tried to get to know the people who work at the club, especially at Vinovo. Everyone can contribute something.

“If someone does a bad job, including the gardener, you will drop points along the way. To collect 102 points is impossible - the average you need to win is usually 84-85 points. I just want to have one more than second place.”

Juve are again expected to do better in the Champions League.

“Fortunately in the past four participations I have always passed through to the knockout stage and once got through to the quarter-finals. The Champions League is fascinating and unique.

“Our first goal is to move through to the second phase, which is then another tournament. I will just say that we need faith. But we must also be realistic.

“The teams that are left in the Cup are incredible - Real Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona, City and others.

“Have Dortmund and Atletico taught us something, though? Sure. But Borussia can reflect on a long journey, whilst before reaching the Champions League, Atletico had won the Europa League.

“This, however, does not mean that Juve cannot think of being in contention. Our qualities are many. There are players who still can grow individually - Pogba, Marchisio, Vidal, Coman, Llorente, Asamoah, Morata.

“And even if an individual improves by only 10 per cent, it increases the value of the whole team.

“The Scudetto or the Champions League? Both.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Allegri 'always a Juve fan!'

Aug 20, 2014

Juventus patron John Elkann reveals new Coach Massimiliano Allegri “has always been a Bianconeri fan!”

The former Milan tactician took over from Antonio Conte last month and was greeted with mixed reactions from the supporters.

“There is a new Coach with a new generation of fans,” Elkann told Sky Sport Italia. “We have always done great things and I am sure we can continue that with Allegri.

“He feels profoundly connected to Juventus and confessed to me he has always been a Bianconeri fan! A new era begins and it will certainly be ambitious.”

Meanwhile, Conte is officially the new Coach of the Italy squad after terminating his Juve contract by mutual consent.

“I sent a personal message to Conte. It will be a great challenge for him and we hope he’ll be as successful as always.

“Juventus will provide the spine of the Nazionale and there’s everything needed to do well.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Allegri: 'I had a Juve poster...'

Aug 20, 2014

Max Allegri is “happy” Arturo Vidal is staying and revealed why he had a Juventus poster on his wall as a child.

The Coach spoke to reporters after a 6-1 victory over the Juve Primavera team, a traditional pre-season ‘family’ test.

“It was a wonderful day and is part of the club history. We were welcomed very well by the fans and I thank them for their participation.”

Patron John Elkann told the media today that Allegri confessed to always being a Bianconeri supporter, though he adjusted that slightly.

“Was I a Juventus fan? More than anything else I always had a passion for Michel Platini as a child.”

The tactician is looking forward to the Trofeo TIM on Saturday, which sees 45-minute games against Sassuolo and his old club Milan.

“The team is preparing well and it’s not possible to be 100 per cent in the opening round, as we started late due to the World Cup.

“Everyone is in good shape and the Trofeo TIM is very important, as it will allow us to see where we are compared to Milan and Sassuolo.”

Today director Beppe Marotta declared Vidal was never on the market, slamming the door on Manchester United links.

“The club was very clear on the fact we won’t be losing any players and I am very happy about that. As for those coming in, we’ll see what can be done. We are vigilant on the market and if there’s an opportunity to strengthen the squad I’m sure we will.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Allegri Faces Impossible Juventus Job

Aug 21, 2014

When AC Milan was falling backwards a couple of seasons ago, the media’s fingers were pointed firmly at their coach. Massimiliano Allegri was accused of playing reactive, provincial, football not fitting with the clubs’ stature. The Italian relied on containing attacks and hitting the opposition on the break rather than dominating and controlling games the way Juventus did under Antonio Conte.

Following such criticism of his coaching style in Milan, Allegri has returned to post this summer. The former Rossoneri chief now in charge of Juventus, the previous grey areas that tarnished his previous achievements can finally and more decisively be judged as — very literally — black or white.

It feels a long time since Allegri took over at the San Siro and won the Scudetto in his first season. Having battled to second spot the following campaign, he endured recrimination from press and supporters alike as his side struggled, garnering criticism for behaviour that seemingly baffled all parties.

This is the crux of the problem facing Juventus fans this summer. One the one hand, their new coach is a Scudetto winner, one who took over at AC Milan and led them to unexpected glory. On the other, he is a man who found regular spots for Kevin Constant and Urby Emanuelson in his side and, perhaps most damning of all, oversaw Andrea Pirlo’s departure from the San Siro.

Yet there is sense in Allegri’s appointment. Allegri has garnered some merit in promoting youth to some extent, something that many Serie A coaches have consistently failed to do. Having brought through Stephan El-Sharaawy and Mattia De Sciglio into the Rossoneri first team, he contributed in lowering the side’s average age.

Juventus do not quite have that problem, though youth development is something worth keeping an eye out for. Pirlo, Gianluigi Buffon and Andrea Barzagli are not in the first throes of youth, nor is Carlos Tevez. In taking 16 year old Mattia Vitale on the tour of the Far East, there are already signs that Allegri is looking to lower Juventus’ squad age – certainly during his time at AC Milan, there were instances of players being parachuted into the first team who might not seem immediate choices; some worked, some didn’t.

In that context, he may well look to ‘revolutionise’ the shape of the team as well. Although well experienced and phenomenally successful when operating with a three-man defence, the Bianconeri will likely find themselves set up in the 4-3-3 formation more familiar to Allegri and which has deployed with some success elsewhere. Although he has also used a trequartista (playmaker) behind a front two, the Italian coach has exclusively operated with a back-four.

In some ways, given the task that Allegri undertook at AC Milan, his appointment at Juventus is almost the exact opposite. Instead of stopping the rot and trying to guide a Rossoneri side who were on an irreversible slide, he takes over a side at the peak of their powers and will be trying to keep them at a high level, while perhaps improving their European performances.

One can understand Juventini’s reluctance to take Allegri in their hearts immediately. Not only has he come from one of their biggest rivals, but he has arrived with a number of questions that need answering both in terms of his coaching and man-management. After the regimented ‘win at all costs’ approach that Antonio Conte embodied, Allegri is a very different kettle of fish and watching his Juventus will be a very different experience to watching Conte’s .

However, Allegri takes over the best squad in Italy by a distance. He managed his previous team to a Scudetto at the first time of asking; something he should be able to replicate with the Bianconeri. The problem he will have is that, if he fails to win Serie A with the squad at his disposal, he can have no real excuse.

As far Allegri and Juventus go, they will probably never be a match made in heaven but then. On the other hand they don’t need to be. They just need to get along.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Conte and Allegri both winners’

Aug 22, 2014

Robert Acquafresca has lifted the lid on what it is like to work with Massimiliano Allegri and Antonio Conte.

The current Bologna forward worked under new Juventus boss Allegri at Cagliari, before also briefly training under new Italy CT Conte at Atalanta.

For the 26-year-old, the differences between the two are apparent, but both have similarities where it matters most.

“When they were my Coaches they were taking their first steps, but they had interesting ideas and charisma to spare,” Acquafresca has told the Corriere dello Sport today.

“The route taken in recent years testifies to the quality you could already sense. Both are winners, in this they are practically similar, although they are profoundly different. Especially in their nature and interpretation of their role.

“With Allegri there was joking, we would laugh in the dressing room - I do not know if he has changed, at Cagliari the rapport was like this. With Allegri also there was a lot of tactics.

“With Conte all this was not going on, there was more work - we would repeat patterns endlessly and also the athletic work was tough - neither myself nor my teammates had ever worked in that way.

“Conte with Italy now? Frankly it surprised me, because I thought that someone like him would prefer to work every day with a team.

“But I think that it was the right choice and I hope that he can take the national team back to where they belong.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Allegri: Vidal's return the most important thing

The Chile international, who has been heavily linked with a summer switch to Old Trafford,
featured in Saturday's 45-minute friendly defeat to AC Milan.

Aug 23, 2014

Massimiliano Allegri was a happy man after seeing Arturo Vidal don a Juventus shirt for the first time since being linked with Manchester United.

The Chile midfielder has not featured at all during pre-season, with the midfielder having been afforded an extended break to recover from his exploit's at Brazil 2014 this summer.

Speculation was rife that Vidal had played his last game for the Old Lady, with United reportedly on the verge of luring the 27-year-old.

However, Vidal, who has also been battling a knee problem, played in Juve's Trofeo TIM clash with AC Milan in Reggio Emilia on Saturday night, which, as far Allegri was concerned, more than made up for the 1-0 loss to their Serie A rivals.

"It was the first time that he's played since we have returned to training, so he's still missing something [in terms of fitness]," Allegri told Mediaset.

"The important thing, though, is that he has returned."

While Vidal now looks certain to remain in Turin, Juve are reportedly still looking to strengthen their squad before the close of the transfer window.

It has been claimed that director general Giuseppe Marotta is targeting a defender and an attacker, and Allegri admitted that he is not against the idea of making more signings.

"We [the coaching staff] are in full harmony with the club," he explained. "If there's the chance of improving the squad, the club will certainly do it."

Allegri took charge of Juve last month, after the shock resignation of Antonio Conte as coach.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘More imagination with Allegri’

Aug 26, 2014

Claudio Marchisio believes that one key difference between Antonio Conte and Max Allegri is in their philosophy when in possession.

Juventus are working under the latter ahead of kick-off for the 2014-15 season, following three years of success with the former.

For the team’s versatile No 8, the suggestion of issues in the transition are wide of the mark, even as formation changes continue to be toyed with.

“I do not see many problems, I feel like we are on course. Allegri and his staff are well placed and have found a group united and ready for sacrifice,” Marchisio has considered to Tuttosport today.

“We have begun again with new ideas and with a different style of play, but we know it. Over the past two years we have won with 3-5-2, but the first year we set ourselves out in a 4-3-3.

“We know a four-man defence - a little work to resume certain mechanisms is normal. Not even in the friendlies has it seemed problematic to me.

“Against Milan [in the weekend’s Trofeo TIM] the test was great, but we gave away a few too many counter-attacks. In Verona will be a different Juve.”

Speculation has centred on Marchisio perhaps taking a more advanced role in midfield under Allegri.

“I’m used to moving between different roles, I am flexible and open to the changes. Against Milan I was played in the trequarti [area between midfield and attack], but it was not a classic Christmas tree formation - in defensive phases I was alongside Pirlo to provide cover.

“I try to position myself between the lines for when we have more possession. It is something different to the days under Conte, when we had a much more planned game. It’s a different idea - we have to work, but not so much.

“Allegri has made us understand that we will not dwell on a single formation - we have a list of quality that allows us to change identity during the game.

“At the Trofeo TIM, Llorente was absent. And Morata has not yet returned. I expect a great season, we want to defend the three Scudetti we have won and to do well in Europe.

“The Scudetto or the Champions League? I would exchange the Scudetto only if we were to win the Champions League.”

Marchisio was asked if Juve are more free in attack under Allegri.

“With Conte everything was more planned and the results speak for themselves - three League titles in a row and two Super Cups. Now it is different, Allegri has a different idea of the game, as we saw against Milan.

“We work mainly on the possession of the ball. In Europe it works well, we saw it again last year when we faced teams with little to them - they played safe football, whilst we had some difficulties. This is the most important step to be taken.

“And will this improved imagination be best felt in Europe? Definitely. We often speak of our failure in Europe, but the first year we went out against Bayern and last time we threw away qualification against Galatasaray.”

Atletico Madrid have been mentioned as the type of example Juventus can take inspiration from in Europe.

“We are not so far behind Atletico. With a bit more luck we could have won the Europa League in May. We are not that far from the top eight in Europe.

“Then it is obvious - the economic difficulties are there in Italian football. The further down you go, the greater.”

It was put to Marchisio that Conte’s exit this summer signals the end of a cycle at the club.

“It is wrong to say this is the end of a cycle. It is Juve who continues - our nature compels us to win again.

“To win a fourth Scudetto is difficult, but we want to succeed. There are many rivals - Roma ahead of the rest, but I also see Inter, Milan, Napoli and also Fiorentina. We would also love to win a 10th Coppa Italia.

“Will we miss something without Conte’s screams? We are a big club, we do not necessarily need those screams. And then I can assure you that even Allegri raises his voice in the locker room.”

Marchisio will still be able to catch those screams whilst on international duty, though, as Conte is now the Italy Coach, following his exit from Juve.

“The resignation was a surprise, because it came on the second day of pre-season. I respect his choice, he also explained the reasons, but these will remain private.

“Certainly he is not the type to continue as a Coach and a Juventino if he does not feel 100 per cent.

“Italy will be a new role for him. But he is the right Coach for the ideas of football that he has. He will have more time to organise everything.

“His task is similar to that of Prandelli, after the failure in the World Cup at South Africa, where he prepared us for the European Championships, where we finished as runners-up.”

Juve’s pre-season campaign has seen them take in a considerable number of air miles.

“I don’t think it will disadvantage us. It seems we are reliving the same situation as 12 months ago. We suffered in America, we played games below our level, then… we won the Super Cup and then started out great.

“In this tour we have travelled further, that is true. But the group is the same, with some additions.”

Marchisio was also asked about his future, with two years remaining on his current contract.

“It is the first summer that my name has not appeared in the transfer rumours. The other day I was laughing about it with my wife - you’ll see that in the end I will be sold…obviously that is a joke…”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Romulo: Allegri Is Doing An Excellent
Job As Juventus Coach

Aug 26, 2014

Juventus midfielder Romulo believes that Massimiliano Allegri has been doing a great job as coach of the Old Lady since taking up the position in July.

The 27-year-old, who joined the Bianconeri on a season-long loan from Hellas Verona this summer, has been finding his form after recovering from a minor injury as the Turin giants prepare for their first match of the 2014-15 campaign against Chievo on August 30 and he admits that the tactician has been issuing helpful advice to his players ahead of Saturday’s game.

Romulo spoke to JTV about Juventus’ debut match of the new season and his current progress in training, while also praising the excellent job Allegri has been doing at the club thus far.

“It will be a complicated game because we’ll be facing a team that will play with 11 men behind the ball,” said the former Fiorentina man.

“It will take patience and lucidity, every chance we have on goal should be capitalised.

“Physically I’m fine, but I still need a week, ten days maximum, in order to find my best form after my injury. I cannot wait to play in the Champions League, we hope to have a good run.

“Allegri? He’s an excellent tactician, he asks us to give 100 per cent in every situation and is always ready to give us helpful advice.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Pogba: It's different under Allegri

Aug 27, 2014

Paul Pogba has conceded it is different under Massmiliano Allegri, but believes that Juventus can still win the title.

The former Milan boss took over from Antonio Conte earlier this summer, with some suggesting that the new tactician’s arrival could see a drop off in performance.

But the France international, who recently signed a contract extension, has insisted that won’t be the case.

“I feel good,” he told Sky Sport Italia, “We’re working well with Allegri. We know him a little more.

“It’s true that he is different from Conte, but that is only normal. We’re going to get used to Allegri, but I feel comfortable with him.

“There isn’t that much difference from before. Allegri has a different style to Conte, but that doesn’t mean we can’t keep on winning.

“I’m not saying that we’re favourites for the title, but we’re focused and want to win the League as much as we have done over the past three years.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Allegri: 'Nice balanced Juve group'

Aug 28, 2014

Max Allegri thinks Juventus have a “nice and balanced” Champions League group with Atletico Madrid, Olympiacos and Malmo.

The Bianconeri were placed in Group A with last season’s beaten Finalists.

“There’s a nice and balanced group for us with fiery venues at Atletico Madrid and Olympiacos.”

Milan went out to Atletico Madrid in the Round of 16 last season, but Allegri had already been fired before those fixtures and replaced by Clarence Seedorf.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Allegri: Important Win For Juventus
To Start The Season

Aug 30, 2014

New Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri said it was important that his side got off to a winning start in the new Serie A season.

The Old Lady defeated Chievo 1-0 at the Stadio Bentegodi on Saturday evening thanks to a sixth minute own goal by the Flying Donkeys defender Cristiano Biraghi and gave Allegri a perfect start on the Bianconeri bench.

“It was important we got off to a winning start, the boys earned the points”, Allegri told Mediaset.

“We played well today because it not easy at the start of the season”, he added.

“We are satisfied now and will be working hard during the international break to be ready for the Champions League”.

The Old Lady will face Udinese when their League campaign resumes.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Allegri Thanks Players On Twitter

Aug 31, 2014

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri thanked his players for the win in his competitive debut against Chievo.

The Bianconeri won their opening game of the 2014/2015 Serie A season against The Flying Donkeys at the Stadio Bentegodi courtesy of a Cristiano Biraghi own goal.

The former AC Milan coach took to his Twitter account to thank the players for the win, whilst also saying that he is “happy” with the his first win.

“We played really well, and created a lot of chances,” he wrote. “I’m happy with the win; thank you, guys.”

It is also worth mentioning that Juve will continue their defence of the Serie A title at home to Udinese on the 14th of September.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Trezeguet: Juve's objective is to win

Sep 2, 2014

Juventus legend David Trezeguet has insisted that despite their change of Coach, the Bianconeri have to target the title.

Massimiliano Allegri replaced Antonio Conte in the Turinese side’s dugout this summer, but the striker has claimed that the Old Lady are still good enough to win the Scudetto.

“Whoever is in charge, the objective for Juventus is still the same – win,” he told Tuttosport.

“Allegri has a great team at his disposal, and I think they could also do well in the Champions League this time.”

The former France international then commented on Conte’s new role as Italy boss.

“I think Prandelli did an extraordinary job, but Antonio will bring other things to the team. In any case, we’re talking about two Coaches who are at the very top.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Allegri: 'No Falcao disappointment'

Sep 3, 2014

Massimiliano Allegri is “not disappointed” by the Juventus transfer session or their failure to sign Radamel Falcao.

The Coach spoke to reporters at the UEFA Elite Forum get-together of tacticians.

“Am I disappointed at not getting Falcao? No,” shrugged Allegri.

Monaco loaned Falcao to Manchester United on transfer deadline day after a lengthy medical.

“We worked well, with targeted operations, without buying just for the sake of buying. If we had found the player truly capable of helping the team make a step up in quality, then ok, otherwise there’s no point when we already have such a strong squad.

“Young players? I’ve always allowed them to play in my teams. It’s even better if they find space with the national side, but that’s Antonio Conte’s issue to deal with and not mine.”

Allegri was also asked whether the Champions League was a genuine target for Juve this season.

“First let’s focus on the group stage and reaching the last 16...”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Allegri: Falcao would not have improved Juventus squad

The Bianconeri were reportedly keen on signing the Colombia international but the Bianconeri
boss insists that he was not disappointed to see him end up at Manchester United.

Sep 3, 2014

Massimiliano Allegri has suggested that Juventus did not sign Radamel Falcao because they did not feel he would have improved their squad.

The Bianconeri were heavily linked with a move for the Colombia international but he instead joined Manchester United on deadline day, with the Premier League outfit reportedly agreeing to pay Monaco over €12 million for the right to take the striker on loan for one season, with the right to buy the player outright next summer.

When asked if he was disappointed by Juve's failure to sign Falcao, Allegri replied: "No, I feel that the directors have worked well.

"The aim was to carry out targeted operations, not to buy just for the sake of buying. Ours was an intelligent transfer market.

"We would have only done something more if we had found a player that would have really lifted the level of the squad.

"Otherwise, buying for the sake of buying is useless. Juventus have already shown themselves to have a very competitive squad."

Coincidentally, United were also reportedly intent on luring Bianconeri midfielder Arturo Vidal to Old Trafford but Allegri insists that there was no chance of the Chilean leaving Turin this summer.

"He was never on the market," the former Milan boss stated. "The club told me from the start that he would stay.

"We have maintained a good squad, with a lot of great acquisitions."

Juve kicked off the defence of their Serie A title with a 1-0 win at Chievo last weekend.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juventus cannot compete with big guns, says Allegri

The former AC Milan boss believes the Serie A titleholders lack the financial
resources to get the players they want, but is nonetheless happy with his current squad.

Sep 4, 2014

Massimiliano Allegri has admitted that Juventus cannot compete with Europe's elite clubs in the transfer market, after the Italian champions failed to lure any high-profile names to Turin this summer.

The Bianconeri were linked with players such as Toni Kroos, Radamel Falcao and Alexis Sanchez over the past few months but, in the end, their most noteworthy addition was Alvaro Morata, who arrived from Real Madrid for €20 million.

Allegri insists that he is happy with the strength of his squad but conceded that some players are simply out of Juve's reach.

"I had an agreement with the club that we would only strengthen the team with players who could really add something," Allegri told reporters.

"We eventually didn't sign anyone else, but that wasn't because we didn't want to strengthen. It's because there are big clubs out there with a different budget than Juventus.

"It's enough to look at what clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United have done this summer.

"It would not have added anything if we'd signed players we wouldn't have used. I am convinced that we already have a good squad to do well in the Champions League."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Boniperti: Allegri will be okay
if Juventus keep winning

The Bianconeri faithful were less than impressed when the former AC Milan boss was named
as their new coach and the 86-year-old says he is under pressure to deliver trophies.

Sep 9, 2014

Juventus icon Giampiero Boniperti has warned Massimiliano Allegri that only titles will help him win over the club's supporters.

The Bianconeri faithful were left in a state of shock when Antonio Conte, the man who had led the club to three successive Scudetti, quit as coach by mutual consent this summer.

The appointment of Allegri, who was sacked by AC Milan earlier this year, enraged the fans but Boniperti says that the 47-year-old trainer will retain their full support as long as Juve keeping winning.

"Juventus are a club that must always win," the former Italy international told Tuttosport. "They must fight for every goal, in Italy and abroad.

"Juve must continue to do as Juve has always done, which is to aim for one target after another.

"And that's why for Allegri, and everyone else, it is the results that count.

"I know his history. He seems to me to be a good person and a coach of the highest dedication.

"He's a young coach but already experienced. He won a Scudetto with Milan and he knows the Champions League.

"But now he's at Juve. Hopefully his past with the Rossoneri have taught him many things ..."

Meanwhile, Boniperti believes that 18-year-old attacker Kingsley Coman is capable of achieving great things in Turin - provided he keeps his feet on the ground after a much-lauded Serie A debut, against Chievo.

"Coman certainly has great quality, but he must improve and become a complete player," the 86-year-old stated.

"The important thing is that he does not rest on his laurels. Ever."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Llorente: Allegri is a winner

The Juventus forward says he is confident in his coach's ability to win trophies
and also had encouraging words for new team-mate Alvaro Morata after his summer arrival.

Sep 11, 2014

Fernando Llorente insists new Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri is a winner and expects the Turin side to enjoy another successful season under his leadership.

The Spanish striker was a Scudetto winner in his first season in Italy, scoring 16 Serie A goals to help Juve to their third consecutive title after signing on a free transfer from Athletic Bilbao.

Coach Antonio Conte left the club in the summer and was controversially replaced by former AC Milan boss Allegri, but Llorente believes the club’s era of success will continue despite the coaching change.

"Allegri has not been here for long, but you can already tell he is a great coach," the 29-year-old told Sky Sport Italia.

"He has a winning spirit and he will certainly be able to win with Juve too.

"Allegri is a coach with a very clear idea of his football and he is transmitting that well to the squad."

Llorente believes fellow countryman Alvaro Morata - who joined the club from Real Madrid this summer to bolster an attacking group that also contains Carlos Tevez - will be a man to watch in 2014-15.

"Morata is a player with a lot of mobility and he is very quick to finish his goalscoring opportunities too," said Llorente.

"He can do well in any attacking role and I think he will really make his mark."

Juventus host Udinese on Saturday before kicking off their Champions League campaign with a home tie against Malmo next week.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

We have no injury worries - Allegri

The coach insists all of his players are fit, dismissing reports that Arturo Vidal
and Carlos Tevez had fresh injury worries as nonsense.

Sep 12, 2014

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri said reports of an injury crisis at the Serie A champions are nonsense.

Allegri's home debut at Juventus Stadium against Udinese on Saturday sees him without the services of midfielders Andrea Pirlo (hip) and Arturo Vidal (thigh), while defender Giorgio Chiellini is suspended.

But Allegri said Andrea Barzagli (foot) will join the matchday squad for their home opener, while Alvaro Morata (knee) is also close to a call-up.

"We have to be clear about injured players. I heard many things without any sense around," Allegri said.

"A few players were previously injured or played in the World Cup, such as Barzagli or Vidal.

"Chiellini was suspended so he couldn't play. However, he is training with the team now and Morata will join the team soon.

"Regarding Barzagli, the doctors have done a great job and he is going to sit on the bench tomorrow."

Allegri also waved away fears that striker Carlos Tevez was unavailable, after reports spread the Argentine picked up a knock.

The coach added veteran Pirlo is close to a return, with midfielder Luca Marrone (thigh) the only player not in training.

"Tevez is OK. He had just a little problem kicking a ball. Pirlo is almost ready. Marrone is the only player that is not fit," he said.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti