Juventus Transfer Market

Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Genoa agree Sturaro deal

https://www.football-italia.net/132951/genoa-agree-sturaro-deal

Jan 7, 2019

Genoa have agreed a deal to re-sign Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro.

According to journalist Romeo Agresti reports a deal has been done for a six-month loan and a €10m option to buy.

However, Tuttojuve.com claims Sturaro will re-join Genoa permanently for €18m and pen a four-and-a-half-year contract.

The 25-year-old began his career with the Grifone before joining Juve in January 2015.

He helped the Bianconeri win four Scudetti and reach two Champions League Finals but never held down a first-team place.

Sturaro moved on loan to Sporting CP last summer, but injuries prevented him from making an appearance in Portugal.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Latest Arsenal transfer rumours: Denis Suarez deal may be off and £35m Aaron Ramsey replacement

With the Gunners gearing up for a busy 2019 they may need reinforcements

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/latest-arsenal-transfer-rumours-denis-15638552

Jan 7, 2019

Arsenal are through to the fourth round of the FA Cup, the round of 32 in the Europa League and are still in contention for a top four place in the Premier League.

Head coach Unai Emery has spoken about the areas of the team he wishes to reinforce in the January transfer window to remain competitive across all three flanks.

It won't be easy for the Gunners. With a little over half a season already played, injury problems are beginning to bite while the future of Aaron Ramsey seems to lie away from the Emirates.

Juventus remain the leaders in the race to sign the Welshman. Meanwhile, Arsenal have been linked with a number of potential successors, most notably Denis Suarez.

However, Emery sees the midfielder as a potential option out wide, according to his comments after the 3-0 win over Blackpool in the FA Cup.

The Barcelona player spent time under the Spaniard on loan.

"He was playing as a left or right winger for Sevilla when he was with me," said the Arsenal head coach.

The Mirror report that Barcelona are intent on playing hard ball over the midfielder's departure.

It is claimed that a deal worth around £20milion has already been discussed but now the Catalans have had a change of heart.

Raul Sanllehi used to negotiate deals for the La Liga club and is now a director at the Emirates. He will surely know whether this is all part of their strategy to get the best price out the Premier League side.

Barcelona's hopes of driving up the price may not work if the player is not on board.

Local journalist Helena Condis Edo has said that Suarez has no interest in any other options and has already spoken to Emery about joining the Gunners.

That would undermine efforts to complicate matters at this point.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Genoa and Juve talking about Sturaro & Romero

https://www.football-italia.net/132996/genoa-sturaro-tomorrow-romero

Jan 9, 2019

Genoa’s sporting director says a deal for Stefano Sturaro was ‘postponed’ until today and that Juventus ‘like’ Cristian Romero.

Reports on Monday claimed Genoa had already agreed a deal to bring back Sturaro, while Romero is understood to be in talks with Juve.

“Sturaro is a postponed game at the moment,” Giorgio Perinetti was quoted as saying by ItaSportPress.

“We’ll have to talk again today. As for Romero, I think Juventus like him but, regardless, it’s a separate deal to the one for Sturaro.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Ramsey's Juve medical 'on Sunday'

https://www.football-italia.net/133065/ramseys-juve-medical-sunday

Jan 10, 2019

Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey will reportedly undergo his Juventus medical on Sunday.

Sky Sports in the UK also agrees with its Italian sister that Ramsey will complete his Bosman transfer to Juve after the Supercoppa on January 16.

The 28-year-old was able to negotiate a pre-contractual agreement with the Bianconeri after he failed to agree a new deal to stay at Arsenal.

The Welshman is expected to sign a five-year contract with the Old Lady, worth an estimated €40m, before moving to Turin in July.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Ramsey Juventus medical

https://www.football-italia.net/133192/ramsey-juventus-medical-today

Jan 13, 2019

Aaron Ramsey is set to undergo his Juventus medical in London today, as the Arsenal midfielder can then sign on as a free agent for up to €7.5m per year.

The Wales international’s contract with the Gunners is due to expire in June, meaning he is free to put pen to paper for another club going into next season.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport and the Corriere dello Sport, Juve representatives are in London today and will complete Ramsey’s medical in secret.

It is only the first part of the in-depth tests, with the rest done in Turin at a later date.

This same procedure was followed when signing Sami Khedira and Emre Can as free agents.

He’ll then sign the agreed five-year contract worth €6.5m per year plus another €0.5m in bonuses if he plays 50 per cent of all the games that season, or €1.5m if he takes part in 70 per cent of the fixtures.

His agent is set to pocket €9m in commission.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Ramsey has Juve medical

https://www.football-italia.net/133235/report-ramsey-has-juve-medical

Jan 14, 2019

Aaron Ramsey has reportedly passed the first part of his medical with Juventus, who are still hopeful of signing the Arsenal midfielder this month.

According to Tuttosport, Ramsey began his Juve medical at a ‘private clinic in London’ and the Bianconeri are no longer ‘at risk’ of losing the Welshman.

Despite Arsenal continuing to demand €20m for a January sale, the newspaper claims the Old Lady ‘aren’t giving up’ on a deal, albeit not at that price.

Regardless of whether he joins now in the summer, Juve are expected to make the 28-year-old the best-paid British player in history.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Juve: Ramsey to sign 'on Friday'

https://www.football-italia.net/133276/juve-ramsey-sign-friday

Jan 15, 2019

Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey will reportedly sign his contract with Juventus on Friday.

According to Tuttosport, only Ramsey’s signature is missing from the dotted line on his five-year Juve contract, worth €7.5m a season.

The newspaper believes the Bianconeri can sign the Welshman this month but not for the €20m that Arsenal are demanding.

Instead, the Old Lady would be ‘hoping to find the right balance’ or wait until the summer to bring him in on a free transfer.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Juventus hands on Darmian

https://www.football-italia.net/133533/juventus-hands-darmian

Jan 20, 2019

Juventus have reportedly agreed to take Matteo Darmian from Manchester United, sending Leonardo Spinazzola to Bologna.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport this evening, a deal has been struck to bring the versatile full-back in on loan with option to buy at the end of the season.

The cost of the operation should be around €3m for the six-month loan with €8m option to buy.

His contract is due to expire in 2020, so first Darmian would have to extend his Manchester United deal.

Juve, Inter and Napoli have been tracking Darmian for some time, but Manchester United always refused to release him for under €10m.

Coach Max Allegri dropped a hint during his Press conference that something was in the works, as for the first time he opened the door to Spinazzola joining Bologna on loan.

“Spinazzola will only leave if we have a suitable replacement.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Juve keen on Marcelo

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cristiano ronaldo e marcelo

https://www.football-italia.net/133557/report-juve-keen-marcelo

Jan 21, 2019

Juventus are reportedly keen on signing Marcelo as Cristiano Ronaldo is ‘obsessed’ with bringing his former Real Madrid teammate to Turin.

According to AS, Marcelo is now ‘beginning to consider’ leaving Madrid after losing his place to youth graduate Sergio Reguilon in recent weeks.

The newspaper explains the left-back ‘maintains a great friendship and speaks regularly’ with Ronaldo, who in turn ‘hasn’t stopped trying’ to convince the Brazilian to join him at Juve.

It is warned Marcelo will have ‘to express his desire to leave’ in order to force through a transfer, similar to how the No 7 got his move last summer.

Nonetheless, the Bianconeri would be of the opinion that Marcelo is the ‘top-level player who further raises the level of their squad’, despite Alex Sandro only signing a new contract last month.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Juve and Inter drop Darmian

https://www.football-italia.net/133642/juve-and-inter-drop-darmian

Jan 22, 2019

Manchester United are demanding €6m for Matteo Darmian’s six-month loan and €6m option to buy, so Juventus and Inter dropped interest.

According to Sky Sport Italia transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio, those were the terms put forward by the Premier League club.

Juventus and Inter have no intention of paying €6m to have Darmian on loan for just six months.

They would also have to pay the full salary during his period with the loan club.

Therefore, it looks as if the Italy international will not be returning to Serie A after all.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Sturaro 'excited' for Genoa return

https://www.football-italia.net/133651/sturaro-excited-genoa-return

Jan 23, 2019

Stefano Sturaro says he is ‘happy and excited’ about returning to Genoa after checking in for his medical.

Sky Sport Italia reports Sturaro will re-join Genoa from Juventus on loan with an obligation to buy ‘under certain conditions’.

“I’m happy to be here for medical visits,” the midfielder told the broadcaster.

“There are still some steps to go, but let’s say we’re close. I’ll be back after four fantastic years at Juve.

“All the fans know what Genoa mean to me. I’m happy and excited. I can’t wait to get started.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Sarri: Higuain will join Chelsea

https://www.football-italia.net/133660/sarri-higuain-will-join-chelsea

Jan 23, 2019

Maurizio Sarri has confirmed Gonzalo Higuain will sign his Chelsea contract ‘today’ but will not face Tottenham Hotspur on Thursday.

Sarri discussed Higuain at his Press conference for the League Cup semi-final second leg, on the same day that the Juventus striker had arrived in London to complete his transfer.

“He is a very strong striker, especially in my first season in Naples,” explained the former Napoli Coach.

“He did very well. For sure he is one of the best strikers in my career. He has the right experience to play here.”

“We believe he will sign the contract today. I hope that he will start scoring for us. I know he has had some difficulties at the moment, but we hope he can get back to his best form.

“I think [facing Tottenham] is impossible. I don’t know [if there will be any problems]. I need to speak to the doctor and the club about it. I didn’t see him before.”

Questions have been asked of the 31-year-old after an unsuccessful spell with Milan, during which he was sent off against his parent club…

“He wants to win all the time, in the last five years it is only twice he has lost his temper. It is only because he wants to win. I wouldn’t call it failure,” concluded the Blues boss.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Socrates    3532
Amministratore
112604 messaggi

Home

Official: Higuain joins Chelsea

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor higuain chelsea

https://www.football-italia.net/133677/official-higuain-joins-chelsea

https://www.football-italia.net/133688/juventus-give-higuain-chelsea-details

Jan 23, 2019

Gonzalo Higuain has officially signed on loan for Chelsea from Juventus, via Milan. “When the opportunity presented itself, I had to take it.”

The striker arrived in London this morning for his medical and put pen to paper on the contract this evening, choosing the Number 9 jersey.

“When the opportunity to join Chelsea presented itself I had to take it. It’s a team I’ve always liked that has a lot of history, a wonderful stadium and they play in the Premier League, a league I’ve always wanted to play in,” he told the official Chelsea website.

“I now hope I can give back that trust Chelsea have shown me out on the pitch. I can’t wait to start and I hope to adapt as soon as possible.”

He is reunited with Coach Maurizio Sarri, with whom he broke the all-time Serie A scoring record, netting 36 for Napoli in 2015-16.

Juventus activated the Argentine’s release clause of €90m that summer and this season he was sent to Milan on loan for €18m with €36m option to buy.

The 31-year-old scored eight goals in 22 competitive appearances for the Rossoneri.

“Gonzalo was our number one target in this transfer window and arrives with a proven record at the highest level. He has previously worked with Maurizio to great effect and is familiar with how the coach likes to play,” director Marina Granovskaia added.

“This was not an easy deal for us to do because of the numerous parties involved, but we are delighted we were able to make it happen and we look forward to seeing the impact Gonzalo will make for us in the second half of the season.”

Once the Chelsea interest was revived in January, Pipita pushed to make the switch to Stamford Bridge and the loan was interrupted early, saving Milan €9m along with six months of his salary.

It’s believed Chelsea now have to pay the €9m for a six-month loan with option to extend for another year in June.

That option could become an obligation under certain conditions.

At this point, Chelsea are free to sell Alvaro Morata to Atletico Madrid.

Embedded video

Welcome to London and welcome to Chelsea, @G_Higuain! #HiguaIN

Juventus have announced the financial details of Gonzalo Higuain’s transfer to Chelsea, with options on loan until June 2020 for €18m or to buy for €36m.

A statement from the Bianconeri confirmed the situation after he signed a six-month loan this evening.

Juventus terminated the one-season loan with Milan six months early, which had been at a cost of €18m and now is cut to €9m.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with AC Milan S.p.A for the temporary transfer of the player Gerardo Gonzalo Higuain has been terminated and, at the same, the agreement with Chelsea Football Club Ltd for the loan, until 30 June 2019, of the player has been finalized.

“These operations do not generate any significant economic effects in the current financial year.

“The agreement also grants to Chelsea the options to extend the duration of the loan until 30 June 2020, for a consideration of €18m to be paid in 2019-20 financial year, or to acquire the registration rights of the player on a permanent basis for €36m to be paid in two financial years.”

It does not clarify how much Chelsea have spent for the six-month loan, but if it has no significant economic effects, it’s likely to be the €9m that Milan were meant to pay.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti