Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Federico Bernardeschi

130542 messaggi

Home

Bernardeschi: 'Juve wins irritate'

https://www.football-italia.net/120755/bernardeschi-juve-wins-irritate

May 1, 2018

Federico Bernardeschi insists controversy around Juventus is only to be expected. “The side that wins naturally irritates the others the most.”

The Bianconeri went four points clear at the top of the table after a controversial 3-2 victory at Inter, while 10-man Napoli fell 3-0 at Fiorentina.

“I always believed in victory on Saturday, just as we all did. When you feel strong emotions during a match, it’s because you form something special that leads you to believe in something that others don’t think about,” Bernardeschi explained to Sky Sport Italia.

“All together, we believed to the end and brought home a tough result.”

Inter were down to 10 men for most of the game after Matias Vecino saw red, while Miralem Pjanic avoided a second yellow card, but Juve are ignoring the on-going media debate about referee Daniele Orsato.

“We are focused on working are 100 per cent concentrated on our objectives. Everyone cheers on their own team and the side that wins naturally irritates the others the most. That’s part of the sport.

“As far as I am concerned, everything that is said off the field is just more motivation to achieve every target.

“The next game with Bologna is fundamental, so we have to face it with a clear head and the desire to win. We are calm, concentrated and determined.

“We’ve never let ourselves get depressed by bad results, nor over-excited by good form, but kept our feet on the ground and that is how consistent results arrive.

“I feel mature too, as over the last year I have grown both as a player and a man.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Bernardeschi’s Juve ‘pride’

https://www.football-italia.net/125661/bernardeschis-juve-pride

Aug 2, 2018

Federico Bernardeschi has expressed his ‘pride’ at playing for Juventus, despite his Fiorentina past.

Bernardeschi won a domestic double in his first season as a Juve player, and the winger touched on his decision to leave Fiorentina for their traditional rivals, as well as the possibility of playing in central midfield, alongside Cristiano Ronaldo and Italy’s future under Roberto Mancini.

“Change of position? The Coach will play me where I’m needed most,” he told Tuttosport.

“It’s always nice to learn something new. If I’m needed as a mezz’ala, I’m ready for it. Apart from central defence, where I’d probably struggle, I think I can play anywhere, although obviously I love playing closer to goal.

“Ronaldo’s an example of someone who’s held several roles in the past, but then with the evolution of his football, he found himself playing in front of goal so he could take advantage of his huge talent as a finisher. Playing with him will be a huge source of pleasure.

“I think I had a good first season, even if I was injured at the best points of the season. Everyone makes their own decisions, I don’t regret mine and I’m proud to wear the Juventus shirt.

“The national team? It’ll take time and patience, but we don’t lack talent. We have many strong players. who have quality and can make the difference, and this must be a source of pride for Italy.

“I’ve met Mancini and I think he can be the right person to lead Italian football’s rebirth.”

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Bernardeschi: ‘I’ll play midfield’

https://www.football-italia.net/126543/bernardeschi-‘i’ll-play-midfield’

Aug 21, 2018

Juventus forward Federico Bernardeschi is ready to adapt to a midfield role - “if the Coach decides to put me there I’m ready”.

The Italian international scored the Bianconeri’s winner against Chievo on Saturday evening, and there have been discussions about moving him to a ‘mezzala’ role, essentially a wide central midfielder.

“I’ve always said that suits my characteristics, if the Coach decides to put me there I’m ready,” Bernardeschi told Juventus TV.

“I’ll do anything for the good of the team, everything is good, everything for the system. When you have to learn you have to learn, when you have to run you have to run.

“The Chievo game? It was important to bring the three points home and to start with a positive signal right away.

“We did it, albeit with some suffering, but we’re still on the right path.”

This weekend sees the Old Lady take on Lazio in Turin.

“We can’t wait to play at home in our stadium and in front of our fans. Lazio are a very strong team, and as always it’ll be tough.

“We have to give 100 per cent and play as we know how to play.”

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Bernardeschi: 'Decisions weren't easy'

https://www.football-italia.net/126654/bernardeschi-decisions-werent-easy

Aug 23, 2018

Juventus star Federico Bernardeschi said his greatest strength is perseverance and he made “decisions that were not easy, but professional.”

The former Fiorentina player caused controversy when leaving the Viola for their arch rivals in Turin last year.

“My best quality is perseverance. I use it in how I approach things, set targets for myself and always stay concentrated,” Bernardeschi told Rolling Stone Italia.

“I had to make decisions that were not easy, but they were always professional.

“Along with football, I have many other passions in my life that I cultivate every day. They help you to grow as a person. I mustn’t limit myself to my role as a football player, because everybody needs to develop outside their working life.”

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri: ‘We’re not Fiorentina!’

https://www.football-italia.net/128880/allegri-‘we’re-not-fiorentina’

Oct 4, 2018

Video has emerged of Juventus Coach Max Allegri raging at Federico Bernardeschi - “he’s coming off now, we’re not Fiorentina!”

The Italian international admitted this morning that his fellow Tuscan had been angry about two passes he didn’t make against Young Boys.

Bernardeschi played the full 90 minutes and told Tuttosport he has an excellent relationship with the Coach, but Allegri showed his frustration during the match.

“It’s a pass, you have to go to score goals!” Allegri screams at his bench.

“He’s coming off now, we’re not bloody Fiorentina!”

Bernardeschi came through the Viola’s youth system, and Allegri has repeatedly spoken of the need for him to be more consistent in Turin than Florence.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Bernardeschi hails Juve 'mentality'

https://www.football-italia.net/130161/bernardeschi-hails-juve-mentality

Nov 2, 2018

Federico Bernardeschi believes his mentality has improved at Juventus. “A player becomes something special in that context.”

The former Fiorentina youth product is finding his feet in Turin and become a regular in the senior Italy squad.

“Football is passion, hunger, all of my life,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “I must say that I am truly fortunate, because to embrace your passion as a profession too is something very special that, unfortunately, not everyone gets to experience.

“Juventus is a marvellous club and a style, whose mentality has been the key to huge achievements over the years. I think a Juventus player becomes something special in that context.

“It was tough at the start when I wasn’t playing very much, but I kept calm because I was well aware I had joined a massive club whose history speaks for itself.

“I think every player has to go through his own maturation process before he can definitively become part of the Juve world. It’s only normal when joining such a big club.

“I must say that over the last few months I’ve felt something that gives me an extra boost, above all mentally. I always worked on my mentality and I think that is bearing fruit.”

Bernardeschi is a very versatile player who can work in midfield, on the wing, in the trident attack or even as a pure striker.

“It does give me a sense of freedom and I am happy with that, as I’m convinced in modern football a player must know how to cover more than one role. Football has changed, there is more athleticism and dynamism.

“It’s essential to be in a position to give your Coach and teammates more options to rely on and I do love to make myself useful wherever needed.

“I’ve always said that I’m happy just to play and enjoy myself, regardless of the position.”

Bernardeschi was asked if he had ever cried over football and did not hold back.

“I think it’s only natural, because of the passion, time and sacrifice you pour into this sport. When you don’t reach the objective you set, or things go wrong, you need to take a moment so that you can later get past it. It’s part of the game and I think it’s a wonderful part we shouldn’t ignore.

“The result that really made me cry was when Italy went out of the European Under-21 championship in the semi-final against Spain in 2017. I really cared about that competition. I felt the same way for the senior side under Antonio Conte in Euro 2016 and obviously when we failed to qualify for the 2018 World Cup.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Bernardeschi: Ronaldo ban crazy!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bernardeschi e ronaldo juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/135972/bernardeschi-ronaldo-ban-crazy

Mar 19, 2019

Federico Bernardeschi claims UEFA would be ‘crazy’ to ban Cristiano Ronaldo and that Italy need Juventus’ ‘belief in their strength’.

UEFA is investigating Ronaldo for ‘improper conduct’ after he mimicked Diego Simeone’s explicit gesture following Juve’s Champions League comeback against Atletico Madrid last week.

“I don’t think anything needs to be added,” Bernardeschi said at a Press conference.

“It’s something that I don’t think needs looking at, but [a ban] would be crazy. I think it’ll end there, that it was a celebration, a gesture. I always see him in a calm and relaxed manner, but we all are. I’m sure everything will be fine.

“We wrote a piece of Juventus history. We put the worth of the team in writing. I was very pleased to play in that game and that the Coach put his faith in me. I also tried to give everything on the pitch.

“A defeat is never good, but we went into it from a game that took a lot out of us physically and mentally.

“If we had to lose a game, it would’ve been the one against Genoa. Juventus never go out to lose.”

The midfielder has become renowned for his versatility, while he is one of the more experienced faces in Roberto Mancini’s squad, despite being still just 25.

“I think I can play as a central midfielder,” he continued.

“I have to play with my head and desire, getting to grips with the moves I need to make during the game.

“I can play there, but it’s up to the Coach. Where I play is secondary. An all-rounder for Italy? I’d like that a lot.

“I hope to become a leader. This is my objective and dream. We’re a great group in every sense.

“I believe we have plenty of prospects to bank on. Many of them are already ready to make the jump, but we mustn’t let them feel the weight of the Azzurri jersey.

“There’s pressure, but it’s only right that there is. Chiesa? He’s a very good player and he’s showing it. He can’t afford to let anyone get into his head and tell him what’s right for him. He’s improved a lot.

“We’ve already shown glimpses in previous games. We’ve created lots of chances, while playing some nice football.

“We’ve had fun on the field and I hope people have had fun watching us. We’ve scored only a few goals, but it’s better to create and score a few than none than at all.

“We need to gain a bit more experience, but we’re working on the right track. What would I bring from Juventus to the Italy set-up? Belief in their strength.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Bernardeschi wears 10 for Italy

https://www.football-italia.net/136115/bernardeschi-wears-10-italy

Mar 23, 2019

Federico Bernardeschi has been handed the Number 10 jersey for Italy’s Euro 2020 qualifier against Finland this evening.

It kicks off at 19.45 GMT - 20.45 CET and is the opener in Group J, which also includes Armenia, Bosnia and Liechtenstein.

“The Number 10 jersey is a special one for Italy and it can weigh heavily on some shoulders,” Coach Roberto Mancini said in his Press conference yesterday.

“I’ll leave it up to the players who decide who is ready to wear it.”

The squad seems to have appointed Juventus man Bernardeschi, with Ciro Immobile wearing 17 and Fabio Quagliarella 21.

It is Leonardo Pavoletti who is given the Number 9 and Moise Kean, set for his first senior Italy start, has 14.

Mattia Perin misses out with an injury, while Armando Izzo, Bryan Cristante and Kevin Lasagna are sent to the stands.

Italy squad for Finland: 1 Salvatore Sirigu, 12 Alessio Cragno, 20 Gianluigi Donnarumma; 2 Cristiano Piccini, 3 Giorgio Chiellini, 4 Cristiano Biraghi, 5 Gianluca Mancini, 13 Alessio Romagnoli, 19 Leonardo Bonucci; 6 Marco Verratti, 7 Leonardo Spinazzola, 8 Jorginho, 10 Federico Bernardeschi, 11 Vincenzo Grifo, 15 Stefano Sensi, 16 Matteo Politano, 18 Nicolò Barella, 23 Nicolò Zaniolo; 9 Leonardo Pavoletti, 14 Moise Kean, 17 Ciro Immobile, 21 Fabio Quagliarella, 22 Stephan El Shaarawy

Finland squad for Italy: 1 Lukas Hradecky, 12 Jesse Joronen, 23 Anssi Jaakkola; 2 Paulus Arajuuri, 3 Albin Granlund, 5 Sauli Vaisanen, 16 Juha Pirinen, 17 Leo Vaisanen, 18 Mikko Sumusalo, 19 Thomas Lam; 4 Joona Toivio, 6 Glen Kamara, 7 Robert Taylor, 8 Robin Lod, 9 Fredrik Jensen, 11 Rasmus Schuller, 14 Tim Sparv, 15 Joni Kauko, 20 Petteri Forsell, 20 Lasse Karjalainen, 21 Kasper Hamalainen; 10 Teemu Pukki, 13 Pyry Soiri, 20 Rasmus Karjalainen, 22 Lassi Lappalainen

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Capello: 'Bernardeschi hesitates'

https://www.football-italia.net/136127/capello-bernardeschi-hesitates

Mar 23, 2019

Fabio Capello is impressed with the new generation of Italy players, above all Nicolò Zaniolo and Nicolò Barella, but has advice for Federico Bernardeschi.

The Azzurri host Finland at 19.45 GMT - 20.45 CET in the opening Euro 2020 qualifier.

“I really like Barella, but Zaniolo has stunned me for how quickly he has progressed and is continuing to improve,” Capello told Radio Deejay.

“On the other hand, Bernardeschi can do some fantastic things, but also needs to take fewer touches. He never gets the ball away before the defender or goalkeeper can react, he holds on too long.

“Vision is something you cannot buy or learn. You’ve either got it in you or you haven’t.”

There was a recent poll in France Football that cited the greatest Coaches of all time as Rinus Michels of Ajax, Manchester United’s Sir Alex Ferguson and Arrigo Sacchi at Milan.

“There were three moments that changed football: Michels with Ajax, Sacchi’s Milan that transformed the system and Pep Guardiola’s Barcelona,” insists Capello.

“These three had ideas that also developed thanks to the great players at their disposal. They put forward something different.

“My approach was different in its own way, as our greatest strength was in the defence of Italians and Demetrio Albertini in midfield.

“The best players I ever worked with were Marco van Basten and Ronaldo, the Brazilian one, of course. Even if he was fat at Real Madrid, I’ve never seen anyone with the touch Ronaldo had.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Berna encouraged by Sarri start

https://www.football-italia.net/141065/berna-encouraged-sarri-start

Jul 21, 2019

Federico Bernardeschi was encouraged by Juventus’ performance during their 3-2 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur. “The team played very well.”

Maurizio Sarri suffered defeat in his first game as Juve boss, going down to a last-gasp Harry Kane lob from the halfway line, with Bernardeschi tried out in three different roles.

“We’re disappointed with the result, but the team played very well, especially in the second half,” he said after the game.

“These are difficult games because when you’re in preseason, your legs aren’t at 100 percent.

“Games like these only help to put minutes in your legs and help you get fit.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Bernardeschi: 'We will go to the San Siro aware that we are Juventus'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bernardeschi juventus bayer leverkusen

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-bernardeschi-we-will-go-to-the-san-siro-aware-that-we-a-11805

Oct 2, 2019

Juventus forward Federico Bernardeschi spoke to Italian media outlet Canale 5 via Calciomercato.com last night after the Bianconeri’s 3-0 victory over Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League, discussing the game and their upcoming match against Inter on the weekend.

“Scoring is important but winning is more important. Tonight, we had a great performance, we must be happy with what we have done. I feel very good as a trequartista, I have a lot of space and I can take advantage of all the space that the attackers leave. I am very satisfied.”

Then, the player touched on the Bianconeri’s upcoming Derby d’Italia against Inter.

“The game is very important, but the championship is still long, we will have to fight until the last game, we go there with the awareness that we are Juventus.”

The Nerazzurri, guided by former Juventus coach Antonio Conte, are currently top of the league table after a perfect start, winning their first six league games in a row to put them top of the table with 18 points. Juventus are two points behind in second place, after dropping points to Fiorentina in a disappointing 0-0 draw.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Bernardeschi: 'Italy on right path'

Bernardeschi festeggia il gol azzurro:

https://www.football-italia.net/145187/bernardeschi-italy-right-path

Oct 12, 2019

Federico Bernardeschi thanked the Italy fans after a 2-0 win over Greece and assured they are “on the right path to a great Euro 2020.”

The Azzurri secured their seventh win out of seven to mathematically qualify with three games to spare, a new record for the Nazionale.

“It was really exciting and emotional, we thank the fans for being so numerous and passionate,” Bernardeschi told Rai Sport.

Jorginho converted a penalty, followed by Bernardeschi’s deflected shot at the Stadio Olimpico.

“This goal is as important as any other, because the win is what mattered and to secure qualification.

“We are certainly on the right track, showed patience this evening and in the second half moved the ball more quickly to open up spaces.

“We’re on the right path to a great Euros and we will be ready for next summer.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Juve, Bernardeschi's enigma: streamer or misunderstood?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bernardeschi sarri

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juve-bernardeschi-s-enigma-streamer-or-misunderstood-33846

Jan 5, 2020

After two years and a few pennies, Federico Bernardeschi's professional adventure with Juventus seems to have reached the end credits.

Certainly a disappointment for all those who, insiders and even fussy critics, had bet on the creation of a masterpiece thanks to the collaboration between the Juventus team and the Carrara player. 

Instead, if it was not a flop, it is close. And the reasons for this failed positive result are not easily decipherable.

Bernardeschi had arrived at Juventus wrapped in that special aura reserved only for the race of champions. He had yet to prove it, given his young age and the relative experience gained in Fiorentina. His, in short, was the classic position of the star destined to shine in the firmament of international football.

His way of proposing himself and of being in everyday life also reinforced the idea that Juventus had managed to secure not only a prestigious player but also a great and serious boy. No extravagance, exemplary behaviour, not even a minimum of vocation towards public exposure filtered by media gossip or sites. He presents himself as a true family man. 

Despite this, the two seasons lived by Federico Bernardeschi in black and white have proved to be controversial to say the least and characterized by ups and downs that have fatally led the club to reconsider the partnership with his footballer. 

Both under the guidance of Allegri and then later now with Sarri the ex viola found himself in the typical conditions of a surfer who grabs the wave, manages to ride the crest but then is overwhelmed and ends up underwater. Bernardeschi would be neither the first nor the last to have "deluded" clubs and fans who had indicated him as a star .

Bernardeschi in the Mancini national team has proven to be really the type of champion who with black and white magic has only allowed himself to be glimpsed, becoming a fixed point for the blue team that, with him, can aspire to win the next European championship in June/July. 

More than a failure, therefore, it would be right to speak of a great enigma. Streamer or misunderstood? A question that only time will answer and that perhaps will force someone to repent.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Kulusevski pushes Bernardeschi out

Chirico: 'Kulusevski top, ora le cessioni. Bernardeschi non ha ...

Apr 5, 2019

Federico Bernardeschi will leave Juventus this summer, as he is replaced by Dejan Kulusevski, claims Sky Sport Italia transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio.

The former Fiorentina player had already been on the verge of an exit in January, with Milan interested. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/34d1g9P

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Official: Bernardeschi has COVID

Polonia-Italia, Bernardeschi: "Meritavamo una svolta, c'è qualità ma manca  l'affinità. Mancini..." - Mediagol

Apr 6, 2021

Juventus have announced Federico Bernardeschi has tested positive for coronavirus.

The cluster of positive cases after the World Cup Qualifiers has increased, as the Bianconeri announced Bernardeschi is the third player to test positive for COVID-19 at Juventus.

Merih Demiral and Leonardo Bonucci returned from international duties having contracted the virus and were placed in isolation.

Alessandro Florenzi, Marco Verratti, Salvatore Sirigu, Vincenzo Grifo and Alessio Crago had tested positive after returning from the Italy retreat, and now Bernardeschi. .................

“The player is in isolation and asymptomatic.”

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3wuR7TF

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti