Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Blaise Matuidi

130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi: Hope Allegri stays

https://www.football-italia.net/138036/matuidi-hope-allegri-stays

May 14, 2019

Blaise Matuidi says he ‘hopes’ Max Allegri will remain Juventus’ Coach and that ‘I’m staying 100 percent’.

Allegri’s future is set to be decided at a meeting with Juve President Andrea Agnelli on Wednesday, while Matuidi’s contract has only a year left to run.

“We had a good first half against Roma and needed to score,” the Frenchman told La Stampa.

“Allegri’s done a great job here and I hope he stays: he’s shown great quality and he’s a great Coach.

“We have to think about playing and having a good game on Sunday night at the Stadium against Atalanta to celebrate the Scudetto.

“We’d like to give a good impression of ourselves because we have to finish well so we can celebrate the Scudetto in front of our fans.

“I’m happy at Juve, I feel at home and I have no problems. I’m staying 100 percent and Raiola will take care of my renewal: he knows more than anyone.

The 32-year-old was then asked about a possible return for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba.

“All great players are welcome here: I wish him the best and hope he makes the right decision,” he concluded.

“Only he knows his situation and knows how good he really is.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi: 'Worst moment of my career'

https://www.football-italia.net/139104/matuidi-worst-moment-my-career

Jun 8, 2019

Blaise Matuidi genuinely believed Juventus would win the Champions League this season, while the Cagliari racism incident was “the worst moment of my career.”

The France international sat down for a lengthy interview with L’Equipe and outlined some of the highs and lows of the campaign at Juventus.

“It was a fairly satisfying season,” said Matuidi. “I played almost every game and at a club like Juve, that means a lot. We retained the Serie A title too.

“Our Champions League exit was the darkest moment of the year. We can see now that we are paying the consequences for that, seeing as our Coach (Max Allegri) has left the club.

“We had the capabilities to do better, but were unable to raise our game at the right moment. Having said that, we did show character, for example with the comeback to eliminate Atletico Madrid in the Round of 16. That second leg tie was the perfect match and, in that moment, I really thought we would go all the way and win it.

“Unfortunately, we were missing important players against Ajax, such as our captain Giorgio Chiellini. Cristiano Ronaldo is extraordinary, he’s won it all and they say when you’ve achieved that, you lose motivation, but not him! He always wants to climb higher and win even in training.

“It was different with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, as Cristiano is more of a hard worker and pumps you up even after a game. That’s what really stunned me the most. The day after, when everyone is trying to just rest and recuperate, he is already at the training session doing exercises for his abs. Just… wow.”

The other worst moment of the season for Matuidi came in Cagliari, when he and teammate Moise Kean were subjected to racist abuse from the crowd.

“Never mind the season, that was one of the worst moments of my career. It had already happened the year before, in the same stadium. This time my first reaction was to stop the game.

“I didn’t walk off because there was a match to be played, there are my teammates too and I can’t just think about myself. Afterwards, I tell myself that if I do walk off, I am giving these people power and I don’t want that. I have to point them out and then they must be punished.

“There were around 20,000 fans in that stadium, they aren’t all like that. Why should the majority be penalised because of a few idiots?”

There have been reports Matuidi could be heading to the Middle East after Juventus, but the World Cup winner is in no rush.

“I still have a year on my contract and an option for another season. I am happy at Juventus. I don’t have regrets, as I love a challenge and am today the happiest man in the world.

“I could’ve stayed at Paris Saint-Germain if I wanted to, nobody put a gun to my head asking me to leave, but at the moment when you don’t feel the necessary confidence in you anymore, it’s best to move on.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi to see out Juve deal

Cessioni difficili: Rugani-Monaco in stand-by, Matuidi 'vuole restare'

https://www.football-italia.net/142167/matuidi-see-out-juve-deal

Aug 16, 2019

Blaise Matuidi has reportedly rejected an offer from Monaco and plans to stay at Juventus for one more season.

Monaco were in talks to bring in Matuidi and his Juve teammate Daniele Rugani, but there has not been any progress.

In the Frenchman’s case, L’Equipe claims he has already made his decision and wants to see out the remainder of his contract with the Bianconeri, which expires next summer.

The 32-year-old was expected to be moved on after Sami Khedira chose to stay, but the Old Lady now look like keeping both.

Maurizio Sarri is keen to trim his squad and, as it stands, he will have six first-team players ineligible for the Champions League.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi: 'Happy at Juventus'

Matuidi:

https://www.football-italia.net/143870/matuidi-happy-juventus

Sep 5, 2019

Blaise Matuidi had a message for Romelu Lukaku after racist abuse from Cagliari fans, but insists he never considered leaving Juventus for PSG.

The incident at the Sardegna Arena during Inter’s 2-1 win was no surprise to Matuidi, as he and Juve teammate Moise Kean were given the exact same treatment here last season.

“I too had this problem in the same stadium, this time it happened to Lukaku,” said Matuidi in a Press conference while on international duty with France.

“Action must be taken. In football, as in life, there can be no room for racism. We no longer want to see incidents like this, they set a terrible example to children and we must do everything possible to stop it. There is no room for these people in the stadium.

“There was talk last season too, but there are institutions that can take action and that is what they should do.”

Many assumed Matuidi would not be in Serie A this season, but he has retained his place in Maurizio Sarri’s Juventus.

“All that talk in the papers of PSG was not true. Paris is always in my heart, I’ve been a fan of that club since I was little and wearing their shirt was a dream come true, but I have always said I’m happy at Juve, one of the best clubs in the world.

“Competition is not something that worries me, it is stimulating. Nobody gives you anything in football and you need to earn your place. If I am here, it’s because I always ensured I was ready when called.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Juve: Matuidi suffers rib fracture

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sport

https://www.football-italia.net/146334/juve-matuidi-suffers-rib-fracture

Nov 11, 2019

Juventus have confirmed that midfielder Blaise Matuidi fractured a rib against Milan last night.

Matuidi was seen clutching his ribs as he made a 70th-minute exit during Juve's 1-0 win against Milan.

He then pulled out of the France squad for their upcoming Euro 2020 qualifiers against Moldova and Albania.

This afternoon, the club confirmed via their official website that the 32-year old had fractured the cartilage on his 10th rib.

Although a date for his recovery is too early to determine, Gazzetta dello Sport warns he is a doubt for the Bianconeri's first game back against Atalanta on November 23.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi: 'Can win Champions with Juve'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor matuidi juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/147884/matuidi-can-win-champions-juve

Dec 20, 2019

Blaise Matuidi confesses he left Paris Saint-Germain for Juventus because he could "win the Champions League here," rather than with his old side.

Matuidi moved from PSG in the summer of 2017 to join the Bianconeri in a €25m deal, and has since played an integral part in the club’s ongoing success.

“Coming to Juve was a step forward, a logical choice to further my career. All this without offending PSG. It’s a great club, but I feel this team is particularly suited to me.

“Here there is everything to allow me do my best. At Juve I can have the ambition to win the Champions League,” the Frenchman told RMC Sport radio.

Matuidi has made 108 appearances and scored eight goals in all competitions for The Old Lady.

He's been capped 84 times by France.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi has coronavirus

Immagine

Mar 17, 2020

Juventus have announced that Blaise Matuidi is their second player to test positive for coronavirus after Daniele Rugani.

“Blaise Matuidi has undergone medical tests that have revealed his positivity to the Coronavirus-COVID-19,” read a statement.

“The player, as of Wednesday 11 March, has been in voluntary home isolation. He will continue to be monitored and will follow the same regime. He is well and is asymptomatic.” ......

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2TWP8WL

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi 'hadn't realised' coronavirus threat

Matuidi-2003-Int-Candreva-epa.jpg

Mar 18, 2020

Just one day before he tested positive for coronavirus, Juventus midfielder Blaise Matuidi recorded a video message about how he “didn’t really get a handle on how bad this disease was.”

The highly-contagious illness has now struck 11 Serie A players, the first of which was Matuidi’s Juve teammate Daniele Rugani.

Only a day ago, the France international had recorded a video message from his home, where he’d been in self-isolation with his family since March 11. .....

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2UjQZUC

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus extends Matuidi’s contract through 2021

Juventus and France star Blaise Matuidi tests positive for ...

Apr 1, 2020

In a recent interview with Le Figaro, Blaise Matuidi stated that he was extending his contract with Juventus through 2021:"I'll stay here, my contract included an option for another year and I decided to excercise it. I'm very happy to continue here for another season". ........

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2xE8uY8

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi & Rugani free of COVID-19

rugani matuidi guariti

Apr 15, 2020

Juventus have announced that Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi have both recovered from coronavirus.

The pair tested positive for COVID-19 last month, with Rugani becoming the first Serie A player to do so. ....

Paulo Dybala has also seemingly made a full recovery, although the Bianconeri have yet to state so through official channels.

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2VrweqG

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi: 'Virus made me psychotic'

WhatsApp-Image-2020-01-13-at-00.15.31-69

May 3, 2020

Juventus midfielder Blaise Matuidi has revealed that his coronavirus diagnosis made him ‘psychotic’.

Matuidi was one of three Juve players to contract COVID-19 alongside Daniele Rugani and Paulo Dybala.

The Frenchman has since made a full recovery, but he admitted the condition left him in ‘shock, total panic’. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/35p3Bz2

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi moves to Inter Miami

Matuidi lascia la Juve: accordo con l’Inter Miami, oggi le visite

Aug 10, 2020

Juventus midfielder Blaise Matuidi seems set for a move to Inter Miami and has reportedly gone through the required medical tests in Paris.

Calciomercato.com and Tuttomercatoweb both reveal that the French midfielder is the first player to leave the Bianconeri after Maurizio Sarri’s farewell.

The two outlets write that Matuidi is set for a new adventure in the MLS and has been through the medical examinations in Paris today.

Matuidi will either terminate his contract with Juventus, expiring in June 2021, or sold free of charge. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/31CSyRf

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Official: Matuidi leaves Juventus

JUVENTUS NEWS: Matuidi saluta, Ronaldo MVP della stagione ULTIME ...

Aug 12, 2020

Blaise Matuidi has officially terminated his contract with Juventus by mutual consent and is now expected to join Inter Miami in MLS.

The 33-year-old midfielder had joined from PSG in the summer of 2017 for €25m plus bonuses.

He is widely expected to sign for Major League Soccer club Inter Miami, run by David Beckham.

“The French midfielder leaves Juventus after three years and five trophies won at the club,” read a statement. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/30PprLh

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Official: Matuidi signs with Inter Miami

Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: 1 persoon, de tekst 'J JuventusFC (#Stron9er @juventusfc � Grazie di tutto, @MatuidiBlaise! JJ >>>>> GRAZIE BLAISE >>>>> 14 MERCI, BLAISE! juventus.com'

Aug 13, 2020

Inter Miami have officially signed Blaise Matuidi, who terminated his contract with Juventus last night.

The MLS side have confirmed the arrival of the French midfielder and the former Bianconero will wear shirt number eight at Inter Miami. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3h7DQIJ

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Home

Matuidi: 'Sarri called me every day when I was sick'

Coronavirus Italy: Juventus taking special measures to protect ...

Aug 16, 2020

Blaise Matuidi explains why ‘the time had come’ to leave Juventus for Inter Miami, how COVID-19 changed his mind and learning to appreciate Maurizio Sarri.

The 33-year-old midfielder terminated his contract by mutual consent so that he could join David Beckham’s MLS club on a free transfer, ending three seasons in Turin. ......

Andrea Pirlo was appointed after Juve crashed out of the Champions League Round of 16 to Lyon, although the club insists it had already decided to sack Sarri due to the lack of rapport with the squad.

“I never had any problems with him on a personal level,” assures Matuidi. “He is a coach who works a great deal on tactics and I think he’s also a shy person, who doesn’t necessarily find it natural coming towards people.

“What struck me was during the COVID period, as I was struggling and he surprised me by calling every day to see how I was doing. I discovered Sarri the man.” ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2PZ9Wue

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti