Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Emre Can

130539 messaggi

Home

Emre Can: Always wanted Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/124222/emre-can-always-wanted-juve

Jul 9, 2018

Emre Can believes his transfer to Juventus was fate as his agent had been in contact with the Bianconeri for ‘many years’.

Can was finally unveiled as a Juve player on Monday, and the former Liverpool midfielder hinted he had turned down the likes of Bayern Munich and Real Madrid to join the Old Lady, who share his ‘mentality’ of winning trophies.

“My first impressions of the club? I knew it was a huge club before, you can see it through the headquarters and facilities,” he began.

“It’s my first day, everything is good and I’m really happy to be here. I had contact with Sami, he told me before the club was big and I’m very happy to be here.

“My first manager when I started playing football, he was Italian and I’m still in contact with him.

“He’s a huge Juve fan and when I was 6-7-8, he told me that one day I’d play for Juve. Now I’m here, it’s a very cool story and he’s very happy that I’m here.

“As for players [when I was growing up], there was Nedved, Del Piero and a lot of [other] good players.

“I don’t think the World Cup will be a problem for the players. Juve have good players and it won’t affect us next season. After the World Cup, they’ll be rested and fresh again.

“Ronaldo? I think for every player, it would be great to play with a big player like Cristiano Ronaldo.

“Honestly I don’t know if there were contacts between the club and the player, I’m focused on my stuff, but obviously if he comes it would be great.

“Why I chose Juve? The club had good contact with my agent for many years, I know what a huge club this is, the mentality, they just want to win titles and that’s my mentality too. I came here to win titles.

“My first target is Serie A and then the Champions League. I know they haven’t won it for 22-23 years, and of course our aim has to be the Champions League.

“That’s why I’m here, I want to help the team and altogether we can do it because we have a great team, but our main focus is Serie A.

“I’ve talked to the manager but not yet about tactics, although I think it’ll happen in the next few days or weeks.

“My favourite role? I can play in a lot of positions but I feel at home in midfield, although the manager decides. I just want to help the team, if I play defence, striker, goalkeeper or midfield. One of my biggest idols was Zinedine Zidane, he played here too… 

“Bayern and Madrid? I had a lot of offers from very good teams but I decided to come to Juve because the project is very big, they have very big aims and I want to be part of the project.

“Problems with Klopp? I’ve heard that for the first time… I had very good relationship with Klopp, he wished me all the best

“I know how Juve play, I watched a lot of their games last season, the players welcomed me very well and asked me about my holidays and injury.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Can: ‘Amazing to play with Ronaldo’

https://www.football-italia.net/124946/can-‘amazing-play-ronaldo’

Jul 25, 2018

New Juventus signing Emre Can says it’s “amazing” to play with Cristiano Ronaldo, who is “maybe the best player in the world”.

The German international has joined the Bianconeri on a free transfer from Liverpool, but his arrival has been somewhat overshadowed by CR7.

“It is amazing to play with such a big player, maybe the best player in the world,” Can told the BBC.

“You only have to see what he did in the last few years and how many goals he scored.

“It is nice we are going to be on the same team, although the other teams in Italy are not so happy about that.”

Can also explained how his own move to Turin came about.

“I had a options to join many teams around England and Italy but Juventus so many times. They wanted me.

“I am really happy to be in Turin. The project is big. Our main focus has to be Serie A but of course we want to win the Champions League. We don't just go in there and think 'we will see what happens’.

“Juventus has always tried to win the Champions League.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Emre Can sexism storm .oddio

https://www.football-italia.net/128240/emre-can-sexism-storm

Sep 20, 2018

Juventus midfielder Emre Can provokes a sexism row in his defence of Cristiano Ronaldo - “we’re not women…”

CR7 was shown a red card against Valencia in last night’s 2-0 Champions League win, and his teammate was shown footage of the incident by DAZN Germany after the match.

“Is that supposed to be a red card?” Can asked.

“I’ve just learned that it was because he pulled Murillo’s hair. We’re not women, let’s play football.

“If you’re going to pull out the red card for that then you’ll be doing it for practically every foul. It’s 100 per cent not a red card.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Emre Can thyroid nodule diagnosed

https://www.football-italia.net/129611/emre-can-thyroid-nodule-diagnosed

Oct 21, 2018

Juventus announce that German international Emre Can “could also require surgical treatment for a thyroid nodule.”

The midfielder arrived over the summer as a free agent from Liverpool.

He has made 10 appearances for Juve so far this season between Serie A and the Champions League, providing one assist.

“Emre Can will undergo clinical tests and investigations for a thyroid nodule that could also require surgical treatment,” read the very brief statement released by Juventus this afternoon.

It suggests he’ll miss the Champions League trip to Manchester United on Tuesday, but with this type of condition, it’s not clear how long Emre Can could be out for.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Emre Can surgery successful

https://www.football-italia.net/129988/emre-can-surgery-successful

Oct 29, 2018

Emre Can can concentrate on his recovery after the Juventus midfielder underwent ‘successful’ surgery to have a thyroid nodule removed.

A medical report on Juve’s official website confirmed Can’s operation in Frankfurt on Monday morning was ‘a complete success’.

Although the Bianconeri stress his recovery time ‘will be better assessed in the coming days’, Calciomercato.com warns he could be facing a month out.

The 24-year-old joined Juve on a free transfer from Liverpool over the summer and has made 10 appearances for the Old Lady this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Emre Can 'can't wait' to win CL

https://www.football-italia.net/134364/emre-can-cant-wait-win-cl

Feb 8, 2019

Emre Can insists the Juventus players are aware of their fans’ desire for the Champions League and ‘can’t wait’ to win it either.

Juve are among the favourites to lift the Champions League this season after signing Cristiano Ronaldo from holders Real Madrid but must overcome Atletico Madrid in the last 16 first.

Nonetheless, the former Liverpool midfielder told Sky Sport Italia: “I lost the Champions League Final against Ronaldo last season. This year I want to win it with him.

“I’ve heard many times in Italy our fans say we have to win the Champions League. The fans can’t wait for it to happen. Of course, we can’t either.

“It’ll be very difficult against Atletico Madrid, who are one of the best teams we could’ve drawn.

“They’re a tough team who defend very well and it’s difficult to play against them but we’re Juventus, we have to believe in ourselves and try to win.

“I hear we’re already champions of Italy. Juventus have the chance to win their eighth Scudetto in a row, but it’s always difficult to do so.

“A lot of hard work goes into it. The Scudetto is our first objective, but of course there’s also the Champions League.

“It’s great to play with Ronaldo, everyone would like to have him on their team. He’s a champion on the field and a very good guy off it.

“He always makes himself available and you learn so much from him. He fires up the whole team and club.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

'Ronaldo can celebrate as he likes!'

https://www.football-italia.net/136013/ronaldo-can-celebrate-he-likes

Mar 20, 2019

Juventus’ Emre Can insists Cristiano Ronaldo earned the right to ‘celebrate as he liked’ against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League.

Ronaldo is being investigated for mimicking Diego Simeone’s explicit gesture after Juve’s 3-0 victory over Atleti last week, but Emre believes the No 7’s hat-trick on the night gave him immunity.

“Tactically I’d never played like that before,” the midfielder told Bild.

“We kept switching between a back three and back four. It was a brilliant move by Allegri, who acted like a chess player, and his plan was completely successful.

“For the first time in the club’s history, we overturned a 2-0 deficit in the Champions League.

“At the end of the game, there was pure emotion in the dressing room, like I’d rarely experienced before.

“From the outside it’s difficult to understand how much pressure there was on us after the first leg.

“Between the two matches there was a sense of tension in the city. Not many believed in us, but we wanted to send a signal to the world and let everyone know we were still there.

“Ronaldo? I don’t want to assess his gesture, but after Simeone’s one in the first leg, it must be said that someone like Ronaldo, given his performance, was allowed to respond and celebrate as he liked.

“Everyone in the stadium knew who the celebration was addressed to. I feel great with him, I was delighted with his hat-trick because it wasn’t easy for him in the first leg.

“He had to swallow several bitter mouthfuls and wanted to give an answer. The way he did, with that hat-trick, was incredible.

“I can say that Ronaldo’s the very quiet type, with both feet on the ground. He doesn’t show off his star status and he’s impressed me a lot.

“He’s the first to say ‘hello’ and ‘thank you’ for anything. He doesn’t act like this with only us mates, but also all the masseurs, coaches…

“People would be surprised if they saw how normal he was.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

PSG or Bayern for Emre Can?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor emre can juventus 2020

https://www.football-italia.net/142265/psg-or-bayern-emre-can

Aug 18, 2019

Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich have both reportedly shown late interest in Juventus midfielder Emre Can.

Juve’s inability to shift Sami Khedira or Blaise Matuidi has fuelled speculation that Emre Can could be sacrificed.

Calciomercato.it goes into more detail, explaining the Germany international is not a first pick for Maurizio Sarri and that the new boss has given the green light to his exit.

As for those looking at the former Liverpool man, Tuttosport writes Bayern and PSG have both made enquiries.

The two clubs were linked with Emre Can before he joined the Bianconeri on a free transfer last summer.

He marked his debut campaign in Turin with 37 appearances, four goals, an assist and a Scudetto.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Emre Can 'angry & upset' with Juve

GettyImages-1163905981-638x425.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/143815/emre-can-angry-upset-juve

Sep 4, 2019

Emre Can says he is ‘angry and upset’ with Juventus after his Champions League exclusion, accusing them of broken promises.

Emre Can was left out of Juve’s squad for the Champions League group stage, alongside Mario Mandzukic and the injured Giorgio Chiellini.

It comes despite the midfielder only arriving from Liverpool last summer and being a key player under Maurizio Sarri’s predecessor Max Allegri.

“I’m extremely shocked,” he told Bild.

“Our conversation only lasted a minute and I wasn’t given a reason. It makes me angry and upset.

“I’ll draw my own conclusions and talk to the club after I return [from international duty].

“I was told and promised something else by the club last week. PSG came in for me, but I decided to stay with Juve.

“The condition was that I’d be in the Champions League.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Emre Can: Committed to Juve

Emre Can: “Sarò sempre grato alla Juve”

https://www.football-italia.net/143830/emre-can-committed-juve

Sep 4, 2019

Emre Can has backtracked on his previous comments, asserting ‘I’ll always be grateful’ to Juventus and that he will ‘continue fighting on the pitch.’

Emre Can was surprisingly left out of Juve’s squad for the Champions League group stage, with the likes of Sami Khedira and Blaise Matuidi preferred.

That prompted the midfielder to express he was ‘angry and upset’ with the decision, but he has since opted to pledge his commitment to the Old Lady.

“I will always be grateful to Juventus and how they supported and stood by me since I am part of the club, particularly during my time of illness,” he tweeted.

“Out of respect to Juventus and my teammates, whose success has always been my first priority, I won’t say anything more and will continue fighting on the pitch.”

The 25-year-old is currently away on international duty with Germany.

He joined the Bianconeri on a free transfer from Liverpool last summer and made 37 appearances in his first season, contributing to a Scudetto success.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Emre Can: Not happy at Juve, but...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor emre can deutschland

https://www.football-italia.net/145090/emre-can-not-happy-juve

Oct 10, 2019

Emre Can confirms “I’m not happy at Juventus right now” but believes “I’ll have a shot at playing again” when he returns from Germany duty.

Emre Can was left out of Juve’s Champions League squad and has yet to start a single match for the Bianconeri this season, seeing just 78 minutes off the bench.

“I’m not happy [at Juve] right now,” said the midfielder after Germany’s 2-2 draw with Argentina last night.

“I’m not playing much at the moment. I played a lot last season, especially in important matches, for Juventus, and I also played well.

“I haven’t had a chance this season but now I think that, when I return to the club, I’ll have a shot at playing again.

“I’m definitely grateful to Joachim Löw because I hadn’t played much and he still called me up.

“That’s why I was simply happy to have played again.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Emre Can: 'Situation must change'

emre can ultimatum sarri

https://www.football-italia.net/146686/emre-can-situation-must-change

Nov 21, 2019

Juventus midfielder Emre Can has warned that his situation “must change” if he is to stick with the club.

Emre Can has been frozen out by Maurizio Sarri this season, fuelling frustration on his part and speculation that he could leave Juve this winter.

However, his international career with Germany seems unaffected after he helped them thrash Northern Ireland 6-1 yesterday.

“I’m still a Juventus player,” he was quoted as saying by Corriere dello Sport after the game.

“Obviously I’m not satisfied with my situation, but I’m keeping my foot on the accelerator and I give 100 percent in every training session.

“I’m trying to change my situation, no player is happy when they don’t play.

“That’s my situation in Turin right now and I’ll have to think about what makes the most sense to me over the winter.

“I certainly see myself in Turin, but the situation must change.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Agent of Juventus star set for crunch talks with club as he eyes exit

The agent of Juventus midfielder Emre Can has reportedly asked the Turin giants for a meeting to discuss his client’s future.

emre-can-via-juve-cessione-1579246170442

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/01/17/agent-of-juventus-star-set-for-crunch-talks-with-club-as-he-eyes-exit/

Jan 17, 2020

It has been a hugely frustrating season for the 26-year-old thus far, as he has been limited to just eight appearances all year across all competitions as he has failed to break into Maurizio Sarri’s plans.

His hopes of regular playing time were dealt a major blow last summer when Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot both arrived to add more competition for places in midfield, and after being left out of the Juventus squad for the Champions League, things seemingly haven’t improved.

Can didn’t even come off the bench for the Coppa Italia win over Udinese in midweek, and so now Goal Italy report, via the paper edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport, that the German international now wants to leave to play regularly elsewhere and so his agent has requested a meeting with Juventus to discuss his future.

It’s noted that an important factor in all this is that Can will now be at risk of missing out on EURO 2020 as a result of his lack of playing time, but perhaps a January move elsewhere could give him late hope of making a push to be included.

Nevertheless, it appears as though his time at Juventus hasn’t gone as planned as despite featuring 37 times last season under Massimiliano Allegri, he simply hasn’t been able to prove his worth to Sarri it seems and the ongoing snub from the Juve boss could now lead to a possible exit this month.

With Rabiot, Ramsey, Blaise Matuidi and Miralem Pjanic all seemingly ahead of him in the pecking order at Juventus, it doesn’t appear as though his situation will change any time soon.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Everton prepare Emre Can bid

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor emre can liverpool

https://www.football-italia.net/148888/report-everton-prepare-emre-can-bid

Jan 18, 2020

Carlo Ancelotti is reportedly looking to bring Juventus midfielder Emre Can to Everton, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The German international has hardly kicked a ball for the Bianconeri this season, after it was made clear that the player wasn’t in new coach Maurizio Sarri’s plans.

He was then left off of the Champions League list for the first half of the season.

It was also reported this week that Can is requesting a meeting with the Juve hierarchy in an attempt to resolve his future, as the 26-year-old is worried about being dropped from the Germany squad for Euro 2020.

La Gazzetta reports that Ancelotti is a fan of Can, and would like to try and engineer a move to bring the German back to England, and that a formal offer could be presented in the coming days.

Ancelotti had reportedly tried to bring the midfielder to Napoli last summer.

The two clubs have a good relationship, with Juve having sold Moise Kean to The Toffees last summer for €27.5m.

Can’s contract with the Bianconeri doesn’t expire until June 2022.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

BVB 'yes' from Emre Can

emre can borussia dortmund

https://www.football-italia.net/149157/report-bvb-yes-emre-can

Jan 23, 2020

Borussia Dortmund have reportedly received a positive answer from Emre Can but are still negotiating with Juventus about the fee.

Alfredo Pedulla writes that the Germany international has said ‘yes’ to BVB about a move to the Signal Iduna Park, but the Schwarzgelben are still fighting over the price tag with the Bianconeri.

The Sport Italia journalist writes that Emre Can has given his approval of a transfer to the Bundesliga club during the last few hours and Dortmund have reached €20m with their offer to the Old Lady.

But the Italian league leaders aren’t willing to part ways with the former Liverpool midfielder unless BVB will reach the magic €25m amount.

There’s not much left, but they are yet to agree before Emre Can will be able to initiate the completion of a move back to Germany.

Emre Can’s contract at the Allianz Stadium expires in June 2022 and he has played 45 games since he came on a free transfer from Liverpool in 2018.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Sports Mole Logo - Tennis

Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur to rival Borussia Dortmund for Emre Can?

Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly in the running to sign Juventus midfielder Emre Can.

Emre Can non convocato, ora è a un passo dall'addio: il punto

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/transfer-talk/news/united-spurs-to-rival-dortmund-for-emre-can_387466.html

Jan 25, 2020

The Germany international has struggled for playing time at Juve this season and is said to be seeking a move away to earn a Euro 2020 spot.

Borussia Dortmund have been tipped to make an approach for Can, who has previously spent a season with Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich.

According to SPORT1, however, the 26-year-old has other options on the table as United and Tottenham have expressed an interest to sign him this month.

Can made 37 appearances in all competitions for Juve last season but has played just eight times in 2019-20.

Meanwhile, a separate report indicates that Juventus could move for Napoli midfielder Allan to replace Can should he leave.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

BVB close to Emre Can deal

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor emre can juventus 2019

https://www.football-italia.net/149334/bvb-close-emre-can-deal

Jan 27, 2020

Borussia Dortmund are closing in on signing Juventus midfielder Emre Can, according to La Gazzetta dello sport.

The German has been seeking a way out of the club since being left off of the official Champions League list at the beginning of the season.

Can has been linked with a move to Dortmund for a number of weeks.

La Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira states that the Bundesliga outfit are closing in on Can.

It’s reported that a deal is close to being finalised for €23m, with a contract waiting for the 26-year-old to sign that would tie him to 2024.

Talks are on going states Schira, but could be wrapped up in the coming hours.

Can joined Juventus on a free transfer from Liverpool in the summer of 2018, although it was later revealed that the Italian champions paid €16m in commission fees for the player.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Dortmund confirm interest in Emre Can but highlight obstacle

Ds Dortmund: 'Trattiamo Emre Can, non è un segreto'. Le ultime sull'affare

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juve-dortmund-confirm-interest-in-emre-can-but-highlight-obstacl-50429

Jan 30, 2020

Juventus continue to wait for an offer from Borussia Dortmund for Emre Can. However, as the transfer window closes on Friday evening, there isn't much time to work with and the Germans are yet to make a clear decision on the midfielder.

Furthermore, there is distance between the two parties with regards to the transfer fee. The Bianconeri want no less than €30m to part ways with Emre Can, while Dortmund are offering just €22m. In other words, it's quite the gap. 

During a press conference today (via Calciomercato.com), the black and yellow club's sporting director confirmed that they are interested in Emre Can. At the same time, he highlighted what really is the biggest issue of the negotiations: the lack of time.

"There is not much time left. It is no secret that we are thinking of Emre Can, even if we have not made any decisions yet," he stated. 

It remains to be seen if Dortmund will raise their offer, or if Juve will lower their demands.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Agreement reached between Juve and Dortmund for Emre Can

Gerelateerde afbeelding

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/agreement-reached-between-juve-and-dortmund-for-emre-can-the-det-77633

Jan 30, 2020

Emre Can is set to leave Juventus in favour of a move to Borussia Dortmund, who have been interested in his services ever since the transfer market opened. In fact, after some intense negotiations, a total agreement has now been reached between the parties.

Earlier today, a solution was found that convinced Juve between the formula and the overall economic valuation. The German midfielder will leave on loan with an obligation to buy, with the Bianconeri set to cash in €27-28m in total from the operation.

The obligation will only be triggered if certain conditions are met, although ones that are easy to achieve. There are also some bonuses included in the deal which could result in Juventus banking over €30m from the sale.

In other words, the white smoke has arrived and an agreement has been reached. Tomorrow, the player is expected in Germany to undergo the medical tests for his new side.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Official: Emre Can has joined Borussia Dortmund on loan

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor emre can juventus borussia dortmund

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-official-emre-can-has-joined-borussia-dortmund-on-loan-24482

Jan 31, 2020

Emre Can has officially joined German side Borussia Dortmund from Juventus, according to an announcement from the Bundesliga club today.

The 23-year-old German has joined the club on loan until the end of the season in a deal worth €1 million. A buy obligation is also attached if certain conditions are met in that time, which is worth €25 million. Can has only made eight appearances for Juventus this season, struggling to convince coach Maurizio Sarri.

Borussia Dortmund have completed the signing of Emre Can from Juventus on loan until the end of the season!

View image on Twitter

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Borussia Dortmund buy Can

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor emre can borussia dortmund

Feb 18, 2020

Borussia Dortmund announced they have activated the purchase option on Emre Can and made the transfer from Juventus permanent.

The midfielder had moved on loan until June 2020 for €1m with an option to buy for €25m, which would become obligatory under certain circumstances. ....

Continue -> http://bit.ly/39Io4Qf

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti