Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

14 - Arkadiusz Milik

130784 messaggi

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Juventus sign Arek Milik outright from Marseille

The first buy of the summer already has a locker at the Allianz Stadium.

Juventus v Sevilla FC: Semi-Final First Leg - UEFA Europa League

Arek Milik’s arrival at Juventus early into the 2022-23 season didn’t result in bombastic headlines or anything close to it. He was not a big-money arrival by any means, with a loan deal sort of a “prove it” kind of move considering that the club he had been at the previous 18 months, Marseille, were happy to let him leave.

Ten months later, Juve are happy to keep him around a little while longer.

Juventus announced Wednesday that they have made Milik’s loan move into a permanent one, agreeing to a deal with Marseille that could be worth up to €7 million total. The initial transfer fee will be €6.3 million with another €1.1 million in appearance-related bonuses. This is just ahead of the deadline that Juventus had to make the deal permanent at the end of the month, with the 29-year-old Milik signing a shiny new contract through 2026.

FzKIN0sWIAAGFpa?format=jpg&name=small

Milik scored just one goal in his final 17 appearances in all competitions of the season, a span of time that goes all the way back to late January.

In total, Milik scored seven goals in 27 Serie A appearances spanning nearly 1,600 minutes.

What Milik’s role come the 2023-24 season is still very much a question mark on this point considering who may or may not be leaving Juventus over the next six weeks. As a depth option, having Milik around makes a whole lot of sense. But if Milik is going to be starting more games than he doesn’t, then that’s where Juve could be in trouble — and would likely be a sign that the guy who he was originally brought in to back up is probably not around anymore.

That very much remains to be seen. For now, though, we know this: Milik is a Juventus player and 100% that. No more loan. It’s permanent now.

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2023/6/21/23767916/official-juventus-sign-arek-milik-outright-marseille-2023-serie-a-ligue-1-summer-transfers-team-news

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Milik’s heartwarming message following permanent Juventus transfer 

milik-kid-2306-juventus-instagram.jpg

Arkadiusz Milik says it’s a ‘privilege’ to continue playing for Juventus and shares a picture of himself wearing a kit of the Old Lady as a kid.

The Serie A giants confirmed Milik’s permanent transfer from Olympique Marseille on Wednesday with an official statement.

The Poland international spent the last season on loan in Turin, scoring nine goals in 41 appearances across all competitions.

“I consider it a privilege to continue playing for these colours, this shirt and you, fans,” Milik wrote on Instagram after Juventus’ official statement.

“I will do everything to continue deserving it. I am happy and charged for this new adventure with you, until the end.”

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/miliks-heartwarming-message-following-permanent-juventus-transfer-picture/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Juventus fan cries after generous gesture from Milik

Serie A: Juventus-Torino 2-0, Gatti e Milik, il derby è di Allegri

Arkadiusz Milik came off the bench to score the final goal in Juventus’ 2-0 win against Torino at the weekend and he made a fan’s day after the victory. ........

After the match, a Bianconeri supporter approached the ex-Napoli striker and said: “I am a big fan of yours. You made me cry with your goal today,”

The striker then gifted the supporter his shirt, replying: “I brought a small gift for you.”

Milik is showing why he was so eager to play for the club since his days at Napoli and the striker will make more supporters love him because of this gesture. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-fan-cries-after-generous-gesture-from-milik/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti