Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Antonio Conte

130784 messaggi

Antonio Conte admits Juventus exit was his most regretful farewell

Conte a Belve: "Napoli e Roma mi piacerebbe viverle, pentito d'aver  lasciato la Juve"

After three successful years at the club’s helm, Antonio Conte stunned Juventus fans when he decided to resign in July 2014.

The former Bianconeri captain had played an integral role in restoring the club’s status, winning the first three Scudetto titles in the club’s nine-year winning dynasty. ...............

Almost ten years following his exit, Conte has finally admitted his regret over his Juventus departure. He explains how small disagreements were overblown in the heat of the moment.

“Farewells? The one I regretted the most is the exit from Juventus after three years,” said the Italian tactician.

“When I started seeing the small issues as big problems, I decided to leave.” ...............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/antonio-conte-admits-juventus-exit-was-his-most-regretful-farewell/

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Conte explains why he changed his formation when coaching Juventus

conte

Antonio Conte is one of the best managers Juventus has had in the last decade, and he has recently revealed some alterations made during his tenure as the Bianconeri’s head coach.

Conte is currently without a managerial position following his tenure with Tottenham and has been linked with a potential return to Juventus. Although he recently declined an offer to become Napoli’s next manager, he remains one of Italy’s top coaches, having secured Serie A titles with both Juventus and Inter Milan. .............

“I won at Bari using the 4-2-4 system, then I started that with Juventus too, but then seeing the characteristics of Andrea Pirlo and also Giorgio Chiellini who didn’t feel up to covering the whole left flank, I switched to 4-3-3 and then the three-man defence”. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/conte-explains-why-he-changed-his-formation-when-coaching-juventus/

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti