Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

26 - Carlos Alcaraz

130799 messaggi

Fabrizio Romano] 🚨⚪️⚫️ Carlos Alcaraz, new Juventus player! Southampton  and Juve have just signed documents. Alcaraz has passed medical in London  and signed his contract. ◉ £3m loan fee in installments. ◉ £

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Juventus Rapidly Closing In on Southampton Midfielder

alcaraz.webp

Thanks to a swift late move, Juventus are nearing the acquisition of Carlos Alcaraz from Southampton on loan with an option to buy. The deal is moving quickly. If things proceed as expected, he’ll take the medicals on Wednesday.

The Bianconeri zeroed in on the Argentine after fresh attempts for Giacomo Bonaventura and Roberto Pereyra were repelled by Fiorentina and Udinese. At that point, they opted to go after a talent with no previous Serie A experience.

Alcaraz accepted the move to Juventus, which are negotiating the final details with his club. The signing will be worth around €35M in its totality. It’ll envisage a steep clause to make the transfer permanent. ............

Read more -> https://cultofcalcio.com/juventus-rapidly-closing-in-on-southampton-midfielder/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Juventus, Southampton finalize deal for Carlos Alcaraz

And just like that, things are done.

Watford v Southampton - Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round

And on the final day of January, Juventus will do a piece of business in which nobody on the outside was truly expecting when they woke up in the morning 24 hours ago.

According to multiple reports out of Italy, Juventus and Southampton have fully agreed to a deal that will see Argentine midfielder Carlos Alcaraz spend the rest of the 2023-24 season on loan in Turin. It’s gotten the “here we go!” treatment from Fabrizio Romano. Goal Italia’s Romeo Agresti has dropped the “È fatta” in a post on X, formerly Twitter. It is at the point in which now all we’re waiting on is for Alcaraz — who has spent the last 12 months with Southampton in the Premier League and now the EFL Championship — to undergo his medical exams and then sign with Juventus. ............

A previous target of Juve sporting chief Cristiano Giuntoli during his time with Napoli, Alcaraz is very much the surprising addition to the Bianconeri’s January transfer window considering the club is very much limited financially in what they can do. ............

There could very well be more questions about Alcaraz — and especially so since we’re not exactly EFL Championship experts over here — and we’re about to hopefully get answers over the next few months before the buy option decision needs to be finalized.

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2024/1/31/24056634/carlos-alcaraz-juventus-southampton-2024-serie-a-efl-championship-january-transfer-rumors

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Carlos Alcaraz to have his Juventus medical this morning

JuveFC on X: "❗️Carlos Alcaraz has passed his medical in London and will  sign the contract with Juventus tomorrow. Juve will pay an amount close to  €1.5/2M for the loan to Southampton

Juventus is nearing the completion of a move for Southampton midfielder Carlos Alcaraz, who is scheduled to undergo medical examinations with the Bianconeri.

Juve has reversed its decision regarding additional signings in this transfer window and has successfully negotiated a loan deal with Southampton for the midfielder’s acquisition. ............

There are no issues with the deal from all parties involved, and Alcaraz will undergo the initial phase of his medical examination with Juventus in London this morning before heading to Turin.

The agreement between Juventus and Southampton is a loan deal with no obligation to buy, although Juventus retains the option to make the transfer permanent if they are impressed with Alcaraz’s contributions to their squad. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/carlos-alcaraz-to-have-his-juventus-medical-this-morning/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Journalist reveals how long it took Juventus to convince Alcaraz to join them

Transfer news: Who is Carlos Alcaraz? Argentine set to join Juventus from  Southampton on loan | Transfermarkt

In the next few hours, Juventus is set to confirm the signing of Carlos Alcaraz from Southampton on loan for the rest of the season. ............

Alcaraz, considered one of the finest young talents in the English Championship, is expected to strengthen Juventus. However, the Bianconeri faced competition for his signature, as a journalist revealed that he was close to joining Nottingham Forest in the Premier League.

Eduardo Burgos: “Juventus was one of the last teams to be interested in ‘Charly’. On Diario AS, yesterday morning, we talked about Nottingham Forest, basically, all that was missing to conclude the negotiation was the club’s offer.”

Adding: “Juve closed it in less than four hours. The only concern came from the Southampton management, who were not willing to let him go on loan. In the end, the purchase option for 45 million euros ended up convincing them.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/journalist-reveals-how-long-it-took-juventus-to-convince-alcaraz-to-join-them/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Juventus sign Carlos Alcaraz on loan with option to buy

The big surprise of January is officially here.

CARLOS ALCARAZ 2023/2024 ○ Welcome to Juventus ⚪️⚫️🇦🇷 Best Skills, Passes  & Goals - YouTube

For Juventus sporting chief Cristiano Giuntoli, trying to sign Argentine midfielder Carlos Alcaraz is not a new thing. During Giuntoli’s time at Napoli, Alcaraz was very much a target of the man who constructed last season’s Scudetto-winning side, only for Southampton — who were still in the Premier League at the time — to swoop in and offer more money. ............

Juventus announced Wednesday, the final day of the January transfer window, that they have signed the 21-year-old Alcaraz on loan with an option to buy from Southampton. In a deal that has a lot of numbers attached to it, Juve will pay an initial €3.7 million loan fee with another €1.9 million add-ons attached to it for the rest of the season. The big thing is the option to buy price, which is set at a whopping €49.5 million — which is much more than the €35-€40 million range that we had heard over the last day since the news first broke of Juventus being close to finalizing the deal.

Alcaraz, who had signed a brand new five-year deal with Southampton in early October, will wear the No. 26 shirt at Juventus, the first player to (officially) wear that number since Stephan Lichtsteiner’s seven-year run of Swiss awesomeness in Turin.

According to reports, Alcaraz will officially land in Italy on Thursday after working out final visa issues that allowed him to travel from England to Turin. ............

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2024/1/31/24056530/official-juventus-sign-carlos-alcaraz-on-loan-with-option-to-buy-2024-serie-a-transfers-southampton

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

"Thanks for the trust" - Carlos Alcaraz jokes about playing for Juventus after Italian club signs player with same name

Carlos Alcaraz and Carlos Alcaraz Duran (inset)

Carlos Alcaraz recently joked about potentially joining Serie A giants Juventus. This playful banter arose when the Italian club signed a player who shares the same name as the Spaniard.

Juventus recently secured a six-month loan deal for Southampton midfielder Carlos Alcaraz Duran. The Argentine will be joining the Italian giants until the end of the season with an option to make the deal permanent for around $51 million, as per the Athletic. ............

Following the announcement of Carlos Alcaraz Duran's signing, fans took it upon themselves to jokingly tag tennis player Carlos Alcaraz as if the Spaniard had joined Juventus F.C. ............

"I'll try my Best! Thanks for the trust 😂 🙏🏼 ," Alcaraz commented.

Read more -> https://www.sportskeeda.com/tennis/news-thanks-trust-carlos-alcaraz-jokes-playing-juventus-italian-club-signs-player-name?key1=newsnowltennis

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Juventus FC’s Latest Signing Has The Lionel Messi Seal Of Approval

Carlos Alcaraz alla Juventus, è ufficiale: ha firmato il contratto con i  bianconeri | Goal.com Italia

Juventus has completed the signing of Argentinian midfielder Carlos Alcaraz on loan from Southampton with an option to make the move permanent for $51M. It’s the kind of news that Juve fans wanted to hear about before the Derby d’Italia showdown with Inter Milan this weekend, and according to former Nerazzurri winger Ezequiel Schelotto, the new Claudio Marchisio has arrived.

“He can play as a Mezzala on the right,” Schelotto told. “Juventus truly made a great signing.” ............

The 21-year-old Alcaraz, who played alongside Schelotto at Racing Club, could slot into the right side of the Bianconeri’s five-man midfield alongside Manuel Locatelli and Adrien Rabiot - a bold configuration aimed at nullifying Inter’s dynamic trio of Hakan Calhanoglu, Nicolò Barella and Henrik Mkhitaryan. ............

“To me, this is his ideal role, Schelotto continued. “Alcaraz’s late runs are dangerous and he has an excellent shot from distance. He is strong with both feet, he has great quality, but he also helps defensively.” ............

Read more -> https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidferrini/2024/02/01/juventus-fcs-latest-signing-has-the-lionel-messi-seal-of-approval/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Alcaraz comfortable both as a midfielder and as a false nine

The new Juventus midfielder was unveiled earlier today

ccseofb8yt0o5jibk1sv.0.jpg

Juventus weren’t particularly active during the January transfer window, but did make a significant move right at the end of the month bringing in Argentine youth international midfielder Carlos Alcaraz from Southampton in England.

The youngster had caught the eye last season playing in the Premier League with the Saints, and has maintained that form this season in the Championship. Earlier today, the player was officially unveiled during a press conference and the 21-year-old spoke to the media. ............

“I’ve been here for a week, I’m happy and I’m doing well. I’m training with the group, who gave me an excellent welcome. My debut in the match against Inter didn’t go well in terms of the result, but it allowed me to break the ice with a big match. It’s a shame about the scoreline, but we’re already focused on Monday evening’s match.” ............

“I have played in various positions in the past. I feel comfortable both as a midfielder and as a false nine. Now I’m in the process of adapting: the coach tried me as a right-sided midfielder, but in general I’m willing to play in any position. I hate losing - even in training, I always want to win, I always want to win trophies, this is my attitude. I feel great trust from the coach, and I will try to repay it.” ............

FC Internazionale v Juventus - Serie A TIM

“I can only be pleased to have been associated with great champions of Juventus’s history. I know I have to do well, I want my name to be remembered here. As a kid my inspiration was Cristiano Ronaldo, so wearing this shirt is a dream come true. I always chose Juventus when I played PlayStation, if they didn’t let me I got angry.

“Arturo Vidal was a huge success in black and white, the comparison with him flatters me. My task now is to work according to my potential, I want to achieve great results. I just have to think about myself.” ............

“I arrived in a group where there are many top players. The one who impressed me the most is Manuel Locatelli. I consider him an excellent player, he has great technique, training with him excites me, I will learn a lot by watching him play.

“I immediately spoke to Danilo, he asked me how I was, and he had many words of comfort. There’s a family atmosphere and I have to thank both him and the rest of the team for their involvement over my first few days.”

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2024/2/8/24066453/juventus-carlos-alcaraz-southampton-loan-midfielder-false-nine-ronaldo-vidal-locatelli-danilo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

“I didn’t believe it,” Alcaraz reveals his reaction when Juventus approached him

Alcaraz1.jpg

Carlos Alcaraz has admitted he was shocked when he learnt Juventus has an interest in his signature.

The Argentinian midfielder moved to the Allianz Stadium on loan just before the last transfer window closed, and he hopes to earn a permanent move to Turin. ............

Speaking about the move, he said:

“I didn’t believe it, but neither did my agent who was negotiating with other English clubs. The next day they made an offer and then it was came true and in two days we arrived. Two hours later I called my mother, my whole family was very happy.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/i-didnt-believe-it-alcaraz-reveals-his-reaction-when-juventus-approached-him/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Carlos Alcaraz could help Allegri usher in a new Juventus formation

carlos-alcaraz-juventus-2023-24-1707150047-128578.jpg

Juventus manager Max Allegri could be looking to launch a new formation, and Carlos Alcaraz can play a central figure in this tactical transition. ............

While he has yet to make his full debut, Alcaraz could have a significant role to play in the coming weeks.

Allegri is contemplating a tactical switch from the current 3-5-2 formation to a 4-3-3 system or one of its variants.

This could see the Bianconeri usher in a new 4-2-3-1 formation, with the January signing playing as an attacking midfielder behind Dusan Vlahovic, while Manuel Locatelli and Adrien Rabiot occupy the double-pivot roles. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/carlos-alcaraz-could-help-allegri-usher-in-a-new-juventus-formation/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Juventus clearly believe in Carlos Alcaraz and are hoping to set up a new deal with Southampton in the summer, reports detail.

The 21-year-old Argentinian midfielder joined the Bianconeri from the Saints last month on a six-month loan deal worth around €3.7m plus €1.9m in add-ons, with a €49.5m buy option attached, figures that raised some eyebrows. ............

As detailed by Nicola Balice, Juventus are planning to propose a new offer to Southampton for Alcaraz in the summer, unwilling to activate his expensive €49.5m buy option after just five months.

The Bianconeri are thinking of drawing up new loan terms and possibly changing the buy option to an obligation clause, whilst trying to lower the transfer costs. Southampton’s interest in Matias Soule could also come into play during their talks in the summer. ............

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/juventus-change-alcaraz-deal-southampton/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Juventus loses Alcaraz to injury for at least two weeks

carlos-alcaraz-juventus-2023-24-1707150047-128578.jpg

Juventus has been dealt a fresh injury setback as Carlos Alcaraz is set to be sidelined for at least two weeks due to a hamstring problem. The midfielder, on loan from Southampton since the January transfer window, was brought in to enhance Juventus’ midfield options.

Having proven to be a valuable addition so far, Alcaraz’s absence will be felt, given his positive impact on the team’s midfield dynamics. ............

The extent of Alcaraz’s injury, revealing the hamstring issue that will keep him out of action for the next two weeks. This setback is particularly significant for Juventus, considering their existing challenges with injuries to several midfielders. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-loses-alcaraz-to-injury-for-at-least-two-weeks/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

Juventus have already decided the fate of Southampton loanee

El elogio de Allegri a Alcaraz y la revelación sobre su futuro en Juventus  - TyC Sports

Juventus have already decided against maintaining the services of Carlos Alcaraz, according to the latest reports in the Italian press. ............

While the 21-year-old is certainly not to blame for the crisis, he never truly managed to shine when given the opportunity, or offer the desired burst of energy in the middle of the park.

The player’s contract allows Juventus to maintain him on a permanent basis for circa 49.5 million euros. ............

The writing is on the wall for Alcaraz who won’t remain in Turin beyond the current campaign.

As the source explains, Juventus are no longer interested in keeping the Argentine, even with a discount.

Therefore, ‘Charly’ will return to England at the end of the season, while Juventus will be pursuing other options to bolster the middle of the park.

Since making his move to Turin in January, Alcaraz has made seven appearances in Serie A, mostly coming off the bench, contributing with a single assist. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-have-already-decided-the-fate-of-southampton-loanee/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti