Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
gsol

Calciopoli & Scommessopoli In English

130772 messaggi

Fagioli to serve a seven months ban after plea deal

Moddergooien tussen zaakwaarnemer en vader Juventus-speler - Voetbal  International

Nicolo Fagioli is facing a seven-month ban from playing football after confessing to betting on illegal platforms and reaching a plea agreement with the authorities.

The Juventus midfielder is the first high-profile name to be publicly disclosed in connection with this scandal after he voluntarily reported himself to the authorities. .............

While other players like Sandro Tonali and Nicolo Zaniolo have also been implicated and are currently under investigation, Fagioli is entered into a plea agreement with the authorities. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/fagioli-to-serve-a-seven-months-ban-after-plea-deal/

• Sad 1

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Fagioli reveals when Tonali told him about illegal betting app

Sandro Tonali geeft toe dat hij wedde op wedstrijden van eigen ploeg,  Juventus-talent staat voor schorsing van 7 maanden | Het Nieuwsblad Mobile

During an interrogation with the FIGC Prosecutor last month, Juventus midfielder Nicolò Fagioli revealed that Sandro Tonali had explained to him how to use an app for illegal betting while on international duty with Italy U21 in 2021. .............

Fagioli said it happened in 2021 while they were on international duty with Italy U21. “I watched him [Tonali] play and asked him what he was doing,” said Fagioli.

“He said I could do it too because it would leave no trace, so he made me register with my account. I placed my first bets on tennis and then football. I used other illegal platforms too, I don’t remember all names because they kept changing every month.”

During the interrogation, Fagioli referred to Tonali as a “close friend.”

“..... I never asked myself if a platform was legal or illegal,” explained the Juventus midfielder.

“The difference was that I could play without paying in advance through illegal platforms. It wanted to kill time. I mainly gambled on tennis for a year, then, from January 2022, I was in a stress condition because I had accumulated debts and from September of the same year, I started with football, betting big sums trying to recover.” .............

Fagioli has been suspended for seven months, while Tonali was heard by the Turin and FIGC Prosecutors earlier this week. The Newcastle midfielder seems more in trouble than his compatriot, as he allegedly gambled on Milan games while under contract with the Rossoneri.

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/fagioli-reveals-when-tonali-told-him-about-illegal-betting-app/

• Sad 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Disgusted Fagioli reacts to the leaking of his comments to prosecutors

Ti speziamo le gambe», le minacce a Fagioli per ripagare il debito

Nicolo Fagioli cooperated with the authorities by confessing to his gambling addiction. The Juventus midfielder played a pivotal role in the case, providing valuable information that also implicated other players in the country.

As a result, he is now facing a seven-month ban for violating betting regulations. However, Fagioli’s confession to the authorities was expected to remain confidential.

He had confided in the authorities in confidence, hoping for a more lenient punishment and to aid in the investigation. Unfortunately, his confession was leaked to the public. .............

The report suggests that Fagioli responded to the leak by commenting with a vomiting emoji under the post, expressing his strong disapproval. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/disgusted-fagioli-reacts-to-the-leaking-of-his-comments-to-prosecutors/

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Radu Dragusin loaned Fagioli money but did not know it was for gambling

Dragusin

Former Juventus youth player Radu Dragusin’s name came up as someone who loaned money to Nicolo Fagioli to help fund his betting habit, and the response from the defender’s agent sheds light on the situation. ................

Dragusin’s agent clarified that his client was unaware that the money he lent was being used to settle gambling debts.

“Radu is not guilty of anything,” agent Florin Manea sayd.

“Fagioli even asked the shop where he got the watch to give him a receipt. Radu did not know what the watch was really got and Fagioli only asked him for a loan once.

“Radu was kept in the dark about everything and is very sad to hear of Fagioli’s problems, but he is not involved.” ................

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/radu-dragusin-loaned-fagioli-money-but-did-not-know-it-was-for-gambling/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Fagioli will not get a pay cut from Juventus despite betting ban

Na Pogba weer Juve-speler in penarie: Italiaanse bond onderzoekt  gokactiviteiten'

Juventus handled the situations of Paul Pogba and Nicolo Fagioli differently, despite both players facing disciplinary issues.

In the case of Pogba, the club suspended him and halted his wages after he failed a drug test, even though he had not yet been formally punished for the offence.

In contrast, Fagioli, who received a seven-month ban for violating betting rules, has been treated in a different manner. His struggle with betting addiction has been widely covered in Italian football news, and he is set to undergo treatment for this issue.

Fagioli will continue training with the Juventus first team until his ban concludes, and he will also receive his full salary from the club during this period. ..........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/fagioli-will-not-get-a-pay-cut-from-juventus-despite-betting-ban/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Juventus pledges “full support” for Fagioli in official statement

Fagioli

Juventus has expressed its unwavering support for Nicolo Fagioli in an official statement following the midfielder’s suspension due to his betting addiction. ...........

During his suspension, Fagioli will continue training with the club and receive his full wages, except for a minor fine. This support signifies the club’s commitment to the young player’s well-being and rehabilitation. ...........

“We are firmly convinced that Nicolò, with the support of the Club, his teammates, his family and the professionals who will assist him, will face the therapeutic and training process with a great sense of responsibility and, once the disqualification has been served, will be able to return to competing with due serenity.” ...........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-pledges-full-support-for-fagioli-in-official-statement/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Tonali denies he introduced Fagioli to betting apps

Tonali

Sandro Tonali has denied allegations that he introduced Juventus midfielder Nicolo Fagioli to illegal betting apps as he seeks to secure a plea bargain. .........

The midfielder’s situation appears to be more serious than Fagioli’s, as he reportedly placed bets on AC Milan games while he was their player.

The duration of his potential ban remains uncertain, but he has refuted Fagioli’s claims of introducing him to illegal betting apps.

The report states that when Tonali spoke to prosecutors, he asserted that he did not introduce anyone to illegal betting. .........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/tonali-denies-he-introduced-fagioli-to-betting-apps/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Prosecutors could call Fagioli back for more questioning

Fagioli

Nicolo Fagioli has received a seven-month ban after what appeared to be the conclusion of his betting investigation by the authorities. He is now training and receiving treatment for his betting addiction, but there is a possibility that the midfielder could be called in for further questioning.

During his confession to the authorities, he mentioned being threatened, with one of the illegal betting managers allegedly vowing to break his leg if he didn’t settle his debts. This claim is a serious offence, and, if the prosecutors decide to pursue this aspect of the case, they might call him back to provide more details about the threats he has faced. ...................

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/prosecutors-could-call-fagioli-back-for-more-questioning/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Fagioli’s therapist speaks: “Nicolò kind and polite, I told him about Paolo Rossi”

Juventus offer full support to Nicolo Fagioli after midfielder is hit with  seven-month ban for betting offences | Goal.com English Saudi Arabia

While his Juventus teammates were celebrating a 1-0 win on the pitch, Nicolò Fagioli could only watch the action from the San Siro stands alongside his injured captain Danilo. .............

Professor Paolo Jarre is the psychotherapist who’s guiding Fagioli towards recovery, helping him overcome his personal demons. .............

“I have been following Nicolò for a month and a half. We see each other twice a week.

“It’s the first time I’ve followed a high-profile footballer. I had expected a superficial, perhaps even arrogant person. Instead Nicolò, from the first session, seemed polite and kind.

“And above all, he’s well aware of being in a bad situation and of putting his career in danger with betting. A flat tire, but not a puncture.” .............

“I told Nicolò about Paolo Rossi, who placed bets like him and committed a sporting offense.

“Yet, after returning from a ban, he was able to win the World Cup. Therefore, the European Championships are in June and Fagioli’s ban would be over by then. .............

“I am optimistic. We will recover the man and the Juventus player.”

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/fagiolis-therapist-speaks-nicolo-kind-and-polite-i-told-him-about-paolo-rossi/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Sandro Tonali banned for ten months over betting breaches

Tonali has been suspended

FIGC president Gabriele Gravina has confirmed that an agreement has been reached to suspend Newcastle United midfielder Sandro Tonali for ten months over his betting breaches.

As part of the investigation which also saw Juventus midfielder Nicolo Fagioli suspended for seven months, Tonali confessed to placing bets on AC Milan during his time at the club, as well as on other football matches.

Importantly, his bets were always on Milan to win games, and so he was not investigated for match fixing.

Having worked with the authorities after being charged, Tonali has avoided the maximum punishment but will still serve a ten-month ban from competitive action. ............

Read more -> https://www.90min.com/posts/sandro-tonali-banned-ten-months-betting-breaches

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Udinese is under investigation for a transfer deal with Juventus

Rolando-Mandragora.jpg

Udinese is currently under investigation for the 2018 transfer of Rolando Mandragora from Juventus.

The midfielder initially moved from Juventus to Udinese in 2018, but two years later, he returned to Juventus before subsequently departing on loan to Udinese. Following this loan spell, he went on to play for Torino in the next season and eventually secured a permanent transfer to Fiorentina in 2022.

The transfer deal involving Mandragora and its recording in Udinese’s balance sheet has raised suspicions, leading to an investigation. ............

As of now, it remains unclear whether Juventus will be called in for questioning or investigation about this case. Juventus has resolved other legal matters from the previous season, but the outcome of this specific investigation is yet to be determined. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/udinese-is-under-investigation-for-a-transfer-deal-with-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti