Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Juventus Season 2011-2012

130961 messaggi

logo.png

Coppa Italia - Quarter-final - 24-1-2012 (8:45 p.m.)

juventus300pixelheader.gif 3 - 0 roma300pixelheader.gif

Emanuele Giaccherini (6')

Alessandro Del Piero (30')

Simon Kjaer (o.g. - 90')

Juventus Stadium - Turin

Referee: Luca Banti

Conte: 'Juve got revenge'

antoniocontejuventusfcv.jpg

Jan 25, 2012

Antonio Conte was glad Juventus took revenge on Roma in the Coppa Italia and particularly for Alessandro Del Piero’s goal.

“We are doing well and really wanted to go forward in this competition,” said the Coach after a 3-0 quarter-final victory.

“In recent years Roma had always eliminated us from the Coppa, but this time we got to knock them out. I am also happy because those who haven’t played as much this season showed they were ready and that is to their credit.”

The goals were scored by Emanuele Giaccherini and Del Piero, the captain curling a glorious trademark right-foot effort into the far top corner.

“Giaccherini deserves my faith in him. A few years ago he was in Serie C and now with hard work he’s living a fairy tale,” continued Conte.

“I’m happy that Del Piero scored, as he was searching for this goal for a long time.”

It is Del Piero’s final season for the club and his first goal at the new Juventus Stadium.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

Simon Kjaer (o.g. - 90')

Juventus Stadium - Turin

Enrique: 'Roma not inferior to Juve'

:haha:

c3media1409318immagineo.jpg

Jan 25, 2012

Luis Enrique insists the 3-0 scoreline did not reflect the real game. “I did not see Roma in any way inferior to Juventus.”

The Giallorossi were swept aside in tonight’s Coppa Italia quarter-final in Turin and saw Erik Lamela sent off for an off the ball incident with Giorgio Chiellini.

“We made a few mistakes on the first goal, then on the second Alessandro Del Piero came up with a wonderful finish,” said the Spaniard.

“The result is bad for us, but we must continue to work, because we are on the right track. I did not see Roma in any way inferior to Juventus, but the details make the difference.

“We made life difficult for ourselves by being caught out on through balls in the first two goals.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

Simon Kjaer (o.g. - 90')

Juventus Stadium - Turin

Del Piero’s goal for Agnelli

c3media1409369immaginet.jpg

Jan 25, 2012

Alessandro Del Piero was happy with the timing of his first goal at the Juventus Stadium given that it came on the anniversary of Gianni Agnelli’s death.

The legendary Juve patron left us nine years ago on Tuesday – the same day that the captain scored his first goal of the season with a stunner against Roma in the Coppa Italia.

“It was a nice goal and I’m happy to have scored it on such a particular day in this club’s history,” the No 10 noted.

“I think he [Agnelli] would have summed it up with one of his legendary quotes,” continued the 2006 World Cup winner.

Del Piero has struggled for first team action in Turin so far this season, but he insists his goal drought was not a concern.

“Not finding the target until today didn’t make me anxious,” added the 37-year-old. “However, I’ve shaken off a slight burden, because both myself and many fans had been waiting for this goal.

“It was also nice to score because the goal wasn’t just a moment, it came during a good performance, made up of plenty of movement and exchanges with teammates.

“I wanted to play well, get through to the next round and then score a goal.

“Personally speaking, I’m happy, but this evening’s test won’t change much as far as I’m concerned. I’ll continue to prepare to my very best, as always, just like my teammates.

“We’re all working towards the same objective with great commitment.”

The Old Lady, unbeaten this season and the current League leaders, will now either play Milan or Lazio in the semi-finals of the competition.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

Simon Kjaer (o.g. - 90')

Juventus Stadium - Turin

Giaccherini always ready for Juve

c3media1409368immaginet.jpg

Jan 25, 2012

Emanuele Giaccherini is delighted to be making an impact with unbeaten Serie A leaders and Coppa Italia semi-finalists Juventus.

The midfielder was signed from Cesena in the summer as a squad player, but he’s been used frequently by boss Antonio Conte.

Giaccherini came off the bench to score in the 2-0 win at Atalanta on Saturday and he also netted in the 3-0 Italian Cup triumph over Roma on Tuesday.

“I work everyday to make sure I’m ready, just as all my teammates do,” said the 26-year-old. “That’s the secret of this Juventus side.”

The attacking midfielder gave his outfit the lead at the Juventus Stadium last night and they remained in control for the rest of the tie.

“The game was a difficult encounter,” he underlined. “We faced our opponents in the right way, scoring immediately, then closing them down before breaking on the counter.

“We’re going well in the championship and Coppa Italia – we hope to finish out in front in both competitions.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

Simon Kjaer (o.g. - 90')

Juventus Stadium - Turin

Del Piero's dream 'debut' goal

alessandrodelpierojuvenn.jpg

Jan 25, 2012

Alessandro Del Piero admits his first goal in the Juventus Stadium “was exactly the way” he had pictured it.

The captain curled a magnificent strike into the far top corner during last night’s 3-0 Coppa Italia quarter-final win against Roma.

“If I had been asked to imagine my first goal in the new stadium, this is exactly the way I would’ve pictured it,” he wrote on his official website.

Del Piero summed up the experience by name-checking Roma, Francesco Totti and the dedication to ‘Avvocato’ Gianni Agnelli on the anniversary of his death.

“In a game that really matters, against an opponent to respect and admire as well as beat, with an embrace from the great captain just before kick-off, the packed stadium, a curling finish, the ball in the corner, the thunderous roar of the fans, my family and friends in the stands, the run towards the supporters at the final whistle and a special dedication on a day that for all of us who knew and loved l’Avvocato cannot be like any other.

“It is incredible how everything that happens when wearing the Juve jersey still manages to surprise me and be so very special.

“This was a great night, we qualified for the next round, so are in the running for our 10th Coppa Italia and top of the Serie A table. I also scored my first goal in the new stadium. Let’s say it’s a good start...”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

Simon Kjaer (o.g. - 90')

Juventus Stadium - Turin

Lamela: Chiellini provoked me

:)

lamelaoff490.jpg

Jan 25, 2012

Roma attacker Erik Lamela has defended his dismissal against Juventus in the Coppa Italia.

The young Argentine was sent-off in last night’s 3-0 loss in Turin after kicking out at Giorgio Chiellini in an off-the-ball incident.

“Chiellini provoked me,” the summer signing from River Plate is quoted as saying on Wednesday morning.

Roma, however, through boss Luis Enrique and director Franco Baldini, have criticised the actions of the South American talent.

“I don’t know what really happened,” the tactician told the Corriere dello Sport. “It is hard to see from the sidelines.

“If he did kick at Chiellini then that certainly wasn’t a nice gesture even if football is a contact sport.”

Baldini noted: “I didn’t see it, but we’ll certainly have to speak with Erik because certain reactions don’t help.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

c3media1409371immaginet.jpgc3media1409372immaginet.jpg

c3media1409373immaginet.jpgc3media1409374immaginet.jpg

c3media1409370immaginet.jpgc3media1409369immaginet.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

c3media1409368immaginet.jpgc3media1409367immaginet.jpg

c3media1409366immaginet.jpgc3media1409364immaginet.jpg

c3media1409361immaginet.jpgc3media1409362immaginet.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

c3media1409360immaginet.jpgc3media1409358immaginet.jpg

c3media1409352immaginet.jpgc3media1409354immaginet.jpg

c3media1409355immaginet.jpgc3media1409356immaginet.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

c3media1409349immaginet.jpgc3media1409347immaginet.jpg

c3media1409459immaginet.jpgc3media1409325immaginet.jpg

c3media1409343immaginet.jpgc3media1409346immaginet.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

c3media1409433immaginet.jpgc3media1409454immaginet.jpg

c3media1409453immaginet.jpgc3media1409458immaginet.jpg

c3media1409436immaginet.jpgc3media1409425immaginet.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

c3media1409413immaginet.jpgc3media1409405immaginet.jpg

c3media1409420immaginet.jpgc3media1409422immaginet.jpg

c3media1409400immaginet.jpgc3media1409398immaginet.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

c3media1409340immaginet.jpgc3media1409393immagineo.jpg

c3media1409395immagineo.jpgc3media1409384immagineo.jpg

c3media1409386immagineo.jpgc3media1409388immagineo.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

c3media1409378immagineo.jpgc3media1409379immagineo.jpg

c3media1409382immagineo.jpgc3media1409381immagineo.jpg

c3media1409377immagineo.jpgc3media1409376immagineo.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

c3media1409321immagineo.jpgc3media1409452immaginet.jpg

borriello40.jpgc3media1409434immaginet.jpg

delpieroesultanza.jpgc3media1409323immagineo.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

Coppa semi-final dates

Jan 27, 2012

The dates and kick-off times have been confirmed for the first legs of the Coppa Italia semi-finals.

Milan will entertain Juventus on Wednesday 8 February, with the Stadio Meazza tie set to kick off at 20.45 local time.

The following evening, again at 20.45, will see Siena play host to Napoli.

The second leg ties will take place around March 21 – but the actual dates have yet to be confirmed for the return fixtures.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

El Shaarawy issues Juve warning

Jan 27, 2012

Stephan El Shaarawy has warned semi-final opponents Juventus that his Milan outfit want to lift the Italian Cup.

The two teams will meet in the last four of the competition after the Rossoneri disposed of Lazio at San Siro last night.

“We’re happy that we have made it through,” noted the 19-year-old forward. “We did well to come back from being a goal down to win 3-1.

“It certainly won’t be easy against Juventus in the next round. It’ll be a battle, but we always aim for the maximum.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

imagegoalcomconcept2sub.jpg

AC Milan's Stephan El Shaarawy targets win

over Juventus in Coppa Italia semi-final

The young attacker was very pleased with his side's win over the Rome club on Thursday,

and is eagerly anticipating the last four game versus Antonio Conte's side.

Jan 27, 2012

AC Milan forward Stephan El Shaarawy has expressed his delight with his side's 3-1 Coppa Italia quarter-final win at home against Lazio on Thursday, and is eagerly anticipating the semi-final against Juventus.

Lazio picked up an early lead via Djibril Cisse, but goals from Robinho, Clarence Seedorf and Zlatan Ibrahimovic eventually helped the Rossoneri to a comfortable victory.

"We’re satisfied that we have made it to the next round. It was not easy after going down early on, but we did well to come back," El Shaarawy said to reporters.

"It certainly won’t be easy against Juventus in the next round. It’ll be a battle, but we always aim for the maximum and want to reach the final."

The first leg of the semi-final between Milan and Juventus takes place at February 8, with the return-leg scheduled on March 21.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

Serie A Week 20 - 28-1-2012 (8:45 p.m.)

juventus300pixelheader.gif - udinese300pixelheader.gif

Juventus Arena - Turin

Referee: Paolo Valeri

Juve have Vucinic concern

Jan 27, 2012

Mirko Vucinic is a doubt for Juventus’ home game against Udinese in Serie A this weekend.

The summer signing from Roma missed Tuesday's Coppa Italia tie against his former club with injury.

Some sceptics questioned how serious the problem was amidst claims that he didn’t want to feature against the Giallorossi.

However, Vucinic is struggling with a left knee problem and reports from Turin are suggesting that he won’t be fit in time for Saturday.

Juventus boss Antonio Conte is already dealing with fitness concerns over Claudio Marchisio and Simone Pepe.

Both men picked up problems last weekend in the 2-0 win at Atalanta. They are on the mend, but they’ll have to prove their fitness for the Week 20 tie.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

Juventus Arena - Turin

Estigarribia fears Di Natale threat

Jan 27, 2012

Marcelo Estigarribia has no doubts about whom Juventus will have to stop on Saturday – Antonio Di Natale.

The veteran hitman is again at the top of the scoring charts – along with Milan’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic – thanks to his 14 goals.

Udinese will arrive in Turin this weekend in the knowledge that the Stadio Friuli boys have won every time that the striker has scored against the Old Lady.

“We’ll have to be very alert against Udinese, especially Di Natale,” the winger told Sky Sport Italia on Thursday.

“Everyone in the world knows about Toto,” added the Paraguayan. “Saturday’s game is going to be tough for us.”

The international moved to Turin during the summer on a loan deal and he has made nine League appearances so far.

“To be at Juventus and be playing in Serie A is like being on another planet,” the 24-year-old commented.

“Our objective this season is to try to win the Scudetto and also the Italian Cup.”

Unbeaten Juventus are currently at the top of the Serie A table, while they have qualified for the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

Juventus Arena - Turin

Juve-Udinese worth six points!

Jan 27, 2012

Coach Antonio Conte insists tomorrow’s game between Juventus and Udinese is a Scudetto six-pointer.

The Old Lady currently lead the standings, but Saturday’s opponents are in third and just three points behind.

“We shouldn’t underestimate this encounter,” the former Bari and Siena tactician said in his pre-match media conference.

“We are facing a team who is challenging for important objectives like we are. It is a game against a direct rival, a match worth six points.

“There will be risks to face out there. We just have to keep working hard in an effort to improve.”

Conte has a starting XI to invent given that there are fitness doubts over Claudio Marchisio, Simone Pepe, Eljero Elia and Mirko Vucinic.

“The infirmary is full,” he added. “We haven’t been too lucky recently. I’ll see who is fit and well tomorrow morning. The formation is the last thing on my mind right now.”

Problems in midfield could see another chance given to Italian Under-21 international Luca Marrone.

“I had him with me at Siena last season and I was instantly impressed,” Conte explained.

“When I had the chance to keep him here I didn’t let him get away. He represents the present and the future of Juventus.

“He now needs to confirm the good he has done so far.”

The tactician was understandably questioned about the transfer market after Martin Caceres arrived for his medical today.

“I’ve spoken to him. He’s a versatile player, a defensive wildcard. He already knows the environment here and that means he’ll take less time to settle.

“Our directors are working hard to conclude transfer deals. Let’s wait and see what happens.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

logo.png

Juventus Arena - Turin

Guidolin: Juve ahead of us

Jan 27, 2012

Francesco Guidolin has conceded that his Udinese side’s opponents this weekend, Juventus, are still very much ahead of the Zebrette.

The two Bianconero teams meet on Saturday night first and third in the table, with Udinese sitting just three points behind the unbeaten Old Lady.

However, whilst relatively close in the standings heading into the second round of fixtures, Guidolin reflected on Friday that he sees Juve as ahead by some distance.

“Juventus are absolutely ahead, because they are the first club in Italy who have their own stadium.

“This will be my first time in their new facility, I’ve heard that it’s wonderful and can transmit a special drive to the team.

“I think it’s fundamental that the whole Italian football world aligns with this concept, because the comfort of those fans who attend the match is very important.

“Moreover, the stadium also produces financial resources to reinvest.”

Guidolin then widened his focus, suggesting that the Turin side also carry an advantage on the pitch.

“Quality and drive are their main features. They are similar to [Marcello] Lippi’s Juventus. [Antonio] Conte’s managed to transmit the right attitude to his players, especially desire, commitment and complete cooperation.

“Their positive results aren’t a surprise, on the contrary I admire them, because their results are thanks to both the club and the team.”

The 56-year-old tactician then told the assembled media about the approach he and his players will take into the Week 20 fixture.

“We must try to play according to our way of playing, with our weapons and taking advantage of our peculiarities.

“From the tactical point of view, I’ve tested different solutions and we’ll try to cause them some difficulties with quick play and counter-attacks.

“We need to show our desire to overcome every problem. Our spirit will affect the display of our qualities - speed and the initiative to trigger [Antonio] Di Natale.

“My idea is to wait for them in our half, but when facing this kind of team, there’s often the risk of being required to deal with the opponent’s ball possession and quality.

“We’ll face a solid, compact group, we’ll need the right strength not to give in, to instead go back to action every time we can.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

Juventus Arena - Turin

Serie A Double: Juventus to triumph on Saturday

while Roma should record a comfortable win on Sunday

Phil Kitromilides has identified a tempting weekend double in Serie A,

backing Juventus and Roma to record victories at 2/1.

Jan 27, 2012

Juventus v Udinese: Juventus to win at 13/20 (1.65) with Sportingbet

Juventus remain the only side unbeaten in Serie A and in midweek enjoyed another home victory, 3-0 over Roma in the Coppa Italia and they look good value at 13/20 (1.65) with Sportingbet to claim victory again. The Turin giants face a stern test on Friday against a Udinese side who are just three points behind them in third place. The two sides played out a goalless stalemate when they met in the reverse fixture just before Christmas.

Yet Udinese's defensive solidity has deteriorated in recent weeks with the side failing to keep a clean sheet in their last four matches, conceding three goals in losing their last away game at Genoa. At home, Udinese are formidable, away though they are beatable, and with Juve flying high, scoring goals and winning three of their last four games, the home victory can be backed with confidence at 13/20 (1.65) with Sportingbet.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

Juventus Arena - Turin

Francesco Guidolin: Juventus were born for the Champions League

Speaking ahead of his side's trip to Turin this weekend, Udinese boss praises

his opponents' stature and says Italian teams can compete with their Spanish counterparts.

Jan 27, 2012

Udinese boss Francesco Guidolin has voiced his belief that Juventus are a club that were born to play Champions League football.

The Turin club failed to qualify for either European competition this season, but a remarkable start to 2011-12 has has ensured Antonio Conte's side sit at the summit of Serie A without losing a single game.

Guidolin's side will play their first match at the Turin club's new stadium on Saturday, and the 56-year-old was full of praise for their upcoming opponents.

"Juve were born in the Champions League. Conte plays good football, worthy of the new stadium. But we will play with incredible courage," Guidolin told the Correire Dello Sport.

The former Palermo boss went on to praise Barcelona in the wake of their aggregate victory over Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey, but voice his belief that Italian teams can compete with Pep Guardiola's side.

"Real Madrid were courageous and showed that the distance between the two is not so large any more. But Barca had more certainty, more self-esteem, and of course are a great team.

"I don't put much emphasis on the foreign leagues. I'm convinced our league can easily compete with Barcelona and Real Madrid. I'm not only thinking of Milan, but of Juventus too."

Finally, Guidolin went on to say that the Premier League is interesting to watch, but has a dearth of technique.

"The Premier League is fascinating for the atmosphere, but the technical quality isn't extraordinary."

Udinese's first trip to the Juventus stadium kicks off at 20.45 CET on Saturday.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130961 messaggi

Juventus Arena - Turin

Antonio Conte buoyed by the signing of Martin Caceres

ahead of Udinese showdown

Juventus coach felt that his side was short on cover at the back and believes that

the Uruguayan is the ideal man to fill the void given his familiarity with the club.

Jan 27, 2012

Juventus coach Antonio Conte has welcomed the arrival of Martin Caceres ahead of the Serie A showdown with Udinese on Saturday.

Caceres is in Turin putting the finishing touches on his move from Sevilla and his new boss believes the fact that the Uruguayan defender enjoyed a previous loan spell with the Bianconeri during the 2009-10 season will make his integration into the squad so much easier.

"I've seen Caceres and I welcomed him," Conte told the club's official website. "We only had five defenders, so it was appropriate to make a purchase.

"He is a player who already knows the club, so it will take less time to insert him [into the squad].

"He arrives with humility, knowing that he is now a part of a team that has the best defence [in Serie A]."

Meanwhile, Luca Marrone has begun to establish himself in the Juventus side in recent weeks and Conte, having worked with him during the midfielder's loan spell at Siena, insists that he never entertained the idea of offloading the youngster.

"Marrone is a player that I felt was never for sale right from the beginning of the season," the former Italy international said.

"He did well at Siena, where I was struck by his great personality. We all believe in him - he represents the present and the future of Juve.

"The important thing for him is to keep his feet on the ground, as he always has done, and continue to work hard without complaining."

Turning his attention to Saturday night's clash with Udinese at Juventus Stadium, Conte admitted that the game has added significance because it pits first against third in the Serie A standings.

"It's a challenge that's worth double to us - six points and not the usual three," he claimed.

"We must understand that and play with fierce competitiveness. We are facing a Udinese side which are no longer a surprise package.

"How are we prepared for this game? Unfortunately, we are not in good shape. We have some players who are not in the best condition.

"There is still another training session so tomorrow we will evaluate who's good to play and we will try to ensure we put on the best performance possible."

Juve currently top the table by a solitary point from AC Milan, while Udinese are just two points further back.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...