Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Massimiliano Allegri

130784 messaggi

Paolo Di Canio insists Allegri is making the most of the resources he has

Pundit says Juventus is enslaved by the contract they gave Allegri |  Juvefc.com

Paolo Di Canio has expressed his admiration for Juventus manager Max Allegri as the Bianconeri gaffer works his magic in Turin.

Allegri has not secured any trophies since his return to the club in 2021, leading to calls for his dismissal. However, the Old Lady has continued to support its manager, and Allegri is making the most of his squad.

In comparison to teams like Inter Milan, AC Milan, and Napoli, Juventus does not boast a very strong squad, yet they currently hold the second position on the Serie A table and remain in the title race. ............

“I admire him a lot. His Juventus is an anomaly, very Italian: a top team that almost always leaves the ball to the opponents. It’s a legitimate way, Allegri is doing excellent things in relation to what he has to available, he is optimising the material he has. 

“But it will be difficult to get to May only through this route, he could do something more. But he deserves applause for another reason. Allegri only has two or three individualities and he is managing them very well.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/paolo-di-canio-insists-allegri-is-making-the-most-of-the-resources-he-has/

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Max Allegri determined to win a trophy before parting ways with Juventus 

Massimiliano Allegri responded to a new proposal from Saudi Arabia |  Dailysports

After weathering the storm last season, Massimiliano Allegri maintained his job as Juventus head coach despite a public uproar asking for his head on a plate. .................

Nevertheless, the Turin-based giants are currently leading the Serie A table – albeit temporarily – despite having a decent but not spectacular squad on paper. 

In recent days, some circulating reports have claimed that the Livorno native could put an end to his tenure at the club by the end of the season.

Nevertheless, the Roman newspaper believes that the coach is hellbent on winning a trophy before bidding the Old Lady farewell.

The 56-year-old has yet to lift a trophy since making his return to the club in the summer of 2021. .................

The former Cagliari and Sassuolo manager is one of the most decorated coaches in his generation having won the Scudetto title on six occasions between his stints at Milan and Juventus. Allegri is genuinely considering an exit in June despite having another year on his contract. .................

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/max-allegri-determined-to-win-a-trophy-before-parting-ways-with-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Reporter says even Lautaro Martinez would struggle in this Juventus team

Allegri says his future at Juve to be decided after season | Reuters

Ex-player Eraldo Pecci has defended Dusan Vlahovic for his poor goal return at Juventus.

Vlahovic has been below-par since he moved to Juve after the Bianconeri signed him for a huge fee. ............

Pecci has watched him struggle and says even Lautaro Martinez would struggle in front of the current Juventus midfield.

He said:

“Vlahovic is a bit lost, but in the end he scored two goals less than Lukaku. I give Juventus a high rating because there is a fundamental flaw in how the team is built. With this midfield, Lautaro would also have little shot, it’s not very structured and Juventus isn’t up to the level of Inter but we have to give them a high mark to keep this fight open.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/reporter-says-even-lautaro-martinez-would-struggle-in-this-juventus-team/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Journalist says Allegri is already thinking about a Juventus exit

allegri-v-sevilla.jpg

Ivan Zazzaroni has made a sensational claim about Max Allegri’s future on the Juventus bench, stating that the Bianconeri coach is already considering leaving the club.

Despite Juventus being one of the top sides in the league and showing good form this season, Allegri’s future has been a subject of speculation. Having won zero trophies in the last two campaigns, the coach has faced pressure to deliver results.

While the club believes Allegri is the right person for the job in their rebuilding phase, there is uncertainty about his continuation beyond the current season. Some reports have suggested that Antonio Conte might be brought back to Turin as his replacement. ............

Zazzaroni claims that Allegri is inclined to leave the club, adding another layer of uncertainty to his managerial tenure at Juventus.

“Allegri has very little desire to stay at Juve, things would have to change that haven’t changed to date.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/journalist-says-allegri-is-already-thinking-about-a-juventus-exit/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Massimiliano Allegri to block Juventus move for Man City's Kalvin Phillips?

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri on December 1, 2023Allegri to block Juventus move for Kalvin Phillips?

Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has reportedly vetoed the idea of a January move for Manchester City midfielder Kalvin Phillips.

The England international is expected to head for the exit door during the winter window after being deemed surplus to requirements by Citizens head coach Pep Guardiola. ............

Juventus were understood to have been the frontrunners for Phillips's signature during the January market, and it was recently claimed that talks had been held over a potential loan agreement.

Engine room additions will therefore be priority number one for Juve in January, but according to Calciomercato, Allegri is not sold on the idea of bringing Phillips to the Allianz Stadium. ............

Phillips's agent is already believed to have made contact with Juventus, but the report claims that no official negotiations have started due to Allegri's doubts over a transfer.

The Bianconeri head coach allegedly feels that the 28-year-old would not be good fit for his system and is instead favouring a move for Tottenham Hotspur's Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, who has also struggled for Premier League game time this season.

Hojbjerg has supposedly been told that he is free to leave the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in January, in spite of the fact that Senegal's Pape Sarr and Mali's Yves Bissouma are due to leave for the African Cup of Nations next month.

With Rodrigo Bentancur also nursing an ankle injury, Tottenham are unlikely to let Hojbjerg depart without signing a replacement, although they are now rumoured to be closing in on the capture of Chelsea's Conor Gallagher. ............

Read more -> https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-city/transfer-talk/news/allegri-to-block-juventus-move-for-kalvin-phillips_532531.html?newsnow

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI CREATES NEW RECORD IN JUVENTUS’ WIN OVER ROMA

fbl-ita-seriea-juventus-inter-2-1-1170x780.jpg

Juventus’ 1-0 win against Roma helped their manager Massimiliano Allegri create a new record in Serie A. ............

Allegri is the only Serie A coach to have won consecutively five Scudetto and four Coppa Italia titles. Still, despite his success, he has been subject to criticism for setting up his teams to play for a 1-0 victory, even if it needs to be a grinding task. The Italian manager himself addressed all that fuss by saying that “winning 1-0 with suffering” was his way of managing back in 2022. 

With the narrow win over Roma last night, Juventus consolidated their position at 2nd place and Massimiliano Allegri created a new record as he has now registered 76 victories ending with a scoreline of 1-0 across his Serie A managerial career. ............

Read more -> https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2023/massimiliano-allegri-creates-new-record-in-juventus-win-over-roma/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

“He has a phenomenal trait” – Juventus legend Barzagli reveals what makes Allegri special

Allegri-Juventus-Barzagli.jpg

Legendary Juventus defender Andrea Barzagli highlights the characteristic that differentiates Max Allegri from other managers.

The Bianconeri coach has been under great scrutiny since his return to the club in 2021, especially last term.

Nevertheless, the 56-year-old managed to maintain his composure, and while his team has been hardly delivering sensational displays, few can argue against the results.

Juventus have collected 46 points at the halfway point of the season. ............

For Barzagli, Juve’s secret this season lies in the solidity and cohesion of the group.

“The group is the secret weapon for Juventus. The players have revealed it on several occasions, most recently Szczesny,” said the retired defender.

“This is a team that has desire and hunger, and they want to play together. You can see how everyone rejoices in the ninetieth minute and after the match.

“There is cohesion. Everyone can continue to dream and hope to remain in this team.” ............

“Allegri has always been challenged in difficult moments. I had a great rapport with him, he was my coach.

“I have always defended him, he has a phenomenal trait that no one else has: he doesn’t succumb to problems and doesn’t give himself alibis.

“Last season, he took total responsibility. This term, despite the absence of important players, it’s never been a problem. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/he-has-a-phenomenal-trait-juventus-legend-barzagli-reveals-what-makes-allegri-special/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Allegri happy with his squad and trusts Giuntoli and Manna on transfers

Allegri: I have great passion for my job at Juventus - Black & White & Read  All Over

Juventus manager Max Allegri has commented on the club’s plans for the January transfer window and revealed he is content with his current squad, trusting the directors to make the right decisions in the transfer market.

Juve has been tipped to make some signings this month, particularly in midfield, where they have lost two important players.

Max Allegri has maximised the potential of the players available to him, and his team is performing well in both the league and the Italian Cup. ............

He said:

“There is director Giuntoli, there is Manna, they are working, observing, we will see. I am happy with the group I have at my disposal because we are doing good things.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/allegri-happy-with-his-squad-but-trusts-giuntoli-and-manna-on-transfers/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Allegri thanks Juventus after Giuntoli tipped him to reach 700 games

Coppa Italia - Juventus-Salernitana 6-1, Allegri: "Buona partita di tutti.  Chiesa e Yildiz insieme? Dipende..." - Eurosport

Max Allegri reached 400 games as Juventus manager over two spells last night and has expressed his gratitude to the club for the opportunity.

The Bianconeri have continued to trust their gaffer despite numerous calls for him to be sacked.

Since his return to the Allianz Stadium in 2021, Juventus has not won any trophies, yet those in charge believe in the former AC Milan manager. ............

The future of Allegri remains very unclear, as the Bianconeri gaffer could be replaced or choose to walk away in the summer.

Juve director Cristiano Giuntoli recently suggested that Allegri could reach 700 games as the club’s coach. ............

“I thank the boys, a good match. I thank the fans with whom I have a good relationship and the director who is too confident in saying that I will play 600 or 700 matches. Let’s think about the present. The Italian Cup takes us to a good semi-final in Rome against Lazio.”............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/allegri-thanks-juventus-after-giuntoli-tipped-him-to-reach-700-games/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Gianluca Zambrotta insists Allegri is not a guarantee of success for Juventus

Juventus, Massimiliano Allegri lapidary on the possibility of  reinforcements on the market - Sportal.eu

Fomer Italy defender Gianluca Zambrotta has shared his thoughts on the Serie A title race between Inter Milan and Juventus, emphasising that having Max Allegri as the manager is an advantage but doesn’t guarantee success.

Allegri achieved remarkable success during his first spell at Juventus, winning five consecutive league titles. Despite being one of the club’s most successful managers, his return in the summer of 2021 has not yielded any trophies, and the team has faced challenges. ............

He said:

“Having a coach who is used to triumphing is an added value and helps. But it is not a guarantee of success: I have won and lost championships even with expert coaches and players.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/gianluca-zambrotta-insists-allegri-is-not-a-guarantee-of-success-for-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Can Chiesa and Yildiz coexist? Allegri keeps the notion on ice: “We must preserve balance”

Yildiz e Chiesa possono giocare insieme? I tifosi della Juventus sognano,  Allegri frena | Goal.com Italia

Juventus coach Max Allegri remained coy on the prospect of lining up Federico Chiesa and Kenan Yildiz side by side.

The Italian star suffered from physical problems in the past few weeks, which granted the Turkish teenager a proper chance to prove his worth, and he certainly didn’t let it slip by. ............

However, usurping Chiesa in the pecking order remains a tough ordeal for the 18-year-old.

An alternative solution would be dropping the current 3-5-2 formation in favor of a new system that allows the talented duo to play simultaneously.

But the question remains: Is Allegri willing to entertain this notion? ............

“Yildiz and Chiesa playing behind the striker? I don’t see it as a solution because now we have a balanced system and we can’t go back to being a team that keeps alternating formations,” argued Allegri during his pre-match press conference on Monday.

“Chiesa and Yildiz can coexist due to their characteristics but we must preserve our balance.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/can-chiesa-and-yildiz-coexist-allegri-keeps-the-notion-on-ice-we-must-preserve-balance/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Report names former Inter midfielder as favorite for Juventus bench if Allegri leaves

Le coup de sang de Thiago Motta face à la Juventus

A report in the Italian press identifies Thiago Motta as the most likely option to replace Max Allegri at Juventus in the summer.

While the incumbent Bianconeri manager is by no means a goner, many believe that his future remains shrouded in mystery.

The 56-year-old still has 18 months left on his contract, but has been avoiding questions regarding his future, sparking rumors of a premature exit. ............

But while many would consider Antonio Conte as the natural option to succeed the man who once preceded him, the source believes that Motta would be the one leading the race.

Despite his most recent defeat at the hands of Cagliari, the 41-year-old has been achieving great results at Bologna this season.

The former Inter and PSG midfielder has managed to implement a progressive style of play that has been yielding positive results. ............

The Italy-Brazilian replaced the late Sinisa Mihajlovic at Bologna in September 2022, and his contract with the Rossoblu will expire at the end of the season.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/report-names-former-inter-midfielder-as-favorite-for-juventus-bench-if-allegri-leaves/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Allegri infuriates Inter Milan with his latest “guards” and “thieves” comment

205334388-f36444d4-12d2-45e1-b604-565fb8d5692e.png

Juventus manager Max Allegri has once again irked the Inter Milan directors with his latest comments about the Serie A title race. ............

Following his team’s recent game against Sassuolo, Allegri remarked, “thieves are running away, and the guards must catch them.”

These comments have not been well-received by the Inter board, who are irritated by the insinuation. Despite their annoyance, they have chosen not to react publicly. sefz  ............

205334095-afde76dd-534f-4c92-b92b-43e44548f677.png

204352710-0116e55c-b6a6-4fa8-9d72-c4143b2a7109.png

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/allegri-infuriates-inter-milan-with-his-latest-guards-and-thieves-comment/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

“I think it’s a normal dynamic.” Simone Inzaghi responds to Allegri comments

Juve Inter, Alegri contro Inzaghi: precedenti e curiosità | Sky Sport

Inter Milan manager Simone Inzaghi has tried his best to respond to Max Allegri’s comments about guards and thieves in the Serie A title race.

Allegri had suggested that Juve are the “guards” who are chasing Inter Milan, the “thieves.” ............

“I’ve read and heard something, I think it’s a normal dynamic in the football world.

“I’ve been in this world for a long time and I can say I know it well. There is a great duel in Serie A, but I wouldn’t forget Milan who are just a few points behind. They have an excellent team and they are fit.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/i-think-its-a-normal-dynamic-simone-inzaghi-responds-to-allegri-comments/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

MAX ALLEGRI CHARTS NEW RECORD AFTER WIN OVER LECCE

Lecce v Juventus | 21 gennaio 2024 | Goal.com Italia

Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri continued his march towards another Serie A title and also created history in the club’s win over Lecce. ............

Juve went top of the table because of the win, with Inter having a game in hand. But Allegri has now won 300 matches as a manager in Serie A, becoming only the third manager in the league’s history to have done that. The other two are namely Giovanni Trapattoni (352) and Nereo Rocco (302), as per Opta.

Two more wins could see Allegri’s equal Rocco’s record and while Trapattoni’s record is still far away, the Bianconeri continue to show that they are a real contender for the title race.

Read more -> https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2024/juventus-max-allegri-charts-new-record-after-win-over-lecce/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Allegri celebrates 300th Serie A win: “Nothing is impossible, important to reach Inter clash in this position”

Lecce-Juventus 0-3: Allegri guarda allo scontro diretto con l'Inter,  Vlahovic spiega cosa è

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri earned his 300th victory in Serie A with his team’s victory over Lecce on Sunday night.

The Bianconeri reached the Serie A summit, albeit with an extra match, by beating their hosts Lecce with three unanswered goals. Dusan Vlahovic grabbed the first two, while Gleison Bremer added the third.

The Juventus manager has become the third man to reach this milestone after Giovanni Trapattoni and Nereo Rocco. ............

“Nothing is impossible. This realization encourages you to do things beyond your capabilities. It applies in every area,” said the Livorno native in his post-match interview.

“I’m happy with this achievement and I thank all my players, the ones I’ve had from the beginning.

“I consider myself lucky to have extraordinary players, both in the past and present.

“For us, it is important to arrive at the direct clash against Inter (on February 4th) in this position. Especially due to the large gap with the fifth place.” ............

“Now we are all growing together. We have a good group, Giuntoli and Manna are doing a great job. I always say that in football there is nothing impossible. We must always keep it in mind.

“We have to do our best, then if another team finishes first, we will congratulate them. Nothing is impossible, it takes conviction.”

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/allegri-celebrates-300th-serie-a-win-nothing-is-impossible-important-to-reach-inter-clash-in-this-position/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Fabrizio Ravanelli says Allegri is not making mistakes even in his substitutions

Allegri finally admits Juventus in Scudetto race with Inter - Football  Italia

Former Juventus striker Fabrizio Ravanelli has expressed his admiration for current manager Max Allegri’s efforts in leading the team towards contention for the league title this season. Despite not being considered a favourite for the title, Juventus, under Allegri’s guidance, has consistently won games and remains a serious contender.

Allegri’s impact goes beyond expectations, with many not anticipating Juventus to be in the title race this term. The manager’s ability to make sound decisions and foster trust among his players has been crucial to Juventus’ success so far. .............

“Juventus won an important match on a difficult pitch, they are a team that has proven to be truly concrete, they have grown a lot from all points of view, from of mentality and character but now he also plays well, Max continues to make no mistakes even with the substitutions, in the second half in Lecce they improved a lot but it’s thanks to the boys who believe in it and the coach, it’s a good Juventus.” .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/fabrizio-ravanelli-says-allegri-is-not-making-mistakes-even-in-his-substitutions/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

HOW MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI CAN MAKE SERIE A HISTORY THIS WEEKEND

Juventus considering Massimiliano Allegri's future after disastrous season  and could decide to make a change in the coming days | Goal.com UK

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri could make Serie A history this weekend, by becoming the first coach to reach 1000 points in Italy’s top-flight.

Victory at home to Empoli on Saturday, will see the Tuscan tactician eclipse all of his peers and achieve this unique record.

Last weekends win over Lecce not only ensured that not only did he overtake current Italy boss Luciano Spalletti as leading points earner, it was also Allegri’s 300th victory as a coach. He now sits third in the all-time table behind two legends of Italian football, Nereo Rocco (302) who he will surpass shortly and Giovanni Trapattoni, who heads the list with 352 wins under his belt. .............

Read more -> https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2024/how-massimiliano-allegri-can-make-serie-a-history-this-weekend/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Allegri will sacrifice some of his salary to sign a new Juventus contract  

Juventus Roars Back: Allegri Praises 6-1 Triumph - Moors World of Sport

One of the pivotal questions raised by certain Juventus fans pertains to the future of Max Allegri.

The coach could have conceivably faced dismissal given that his second tenure at Juve has not yielded the same level of success as his initial stint.

Since his return in 2021, the club has not secured any trophies, intensifying the scrutiny on his continued presence on the managerial bench. ............

Allegri’s existing contract concludes in 2025, leaving a year remaining at the conclusion of the current campaign.

The Bianconeri are actively considering extending his contract, with reports indicating that Allegri is inclined to accept a reduction in his annual salary from 7 million euros to facilitate the extension.

Should an agreement be reached, Allegri could potentially sign an extension that extends his tenure until 2027 at the Allianz Stadium. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/allegri-will-sacrifice-some-of-his-salary-to-sign-a-new-juventus-contract/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Allegri still has the backing of John Elkann despite recent Juventus slump

Juve, John Elkann svela: "Ho parlato con Allegri, momento difficile..."

Juventus coach Max Allegri still reportedly holds the esteem and support of the club’s majority owner John Elkann.

The Bianconeri started the season on a positive note, emerging as Inter’s ultimate challengers for the Scudetto crown.

But after collecting a single point from their last three fixtures, their title aspirations have been comprehensively shattered.

Besides the negative results, the team’s displays have been utterly poor, especially in terms of creating chances.

Juventus had given Allegri the authority to decide his own future. He can choose to put a halt to his time at Continassa at the end of the season or sign a contract renewal. ............

The patron still sees the Livorno native as the ideal coach to achieve the club’s current objectives, which is above all qualifying for the Champions League. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/report-allegri-still-has-the-backing-of-john-elkann-despite-recent-juventus-slump/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Allegri’s tactical blunders are piling up – 10 mistakes in last three Juventus matches

Wasteful Juventus jeered off the field after 1-0 loss to Udinese leaves  title hopes in tatters | AP News

After collecting a single point from a possible nine in the last three encounters, Max Allegri’s work is coming under great scrutiny.

Journalist Andrea Ajello enlists ten tactical mistakes that the Juventus coach committed throughout the negative run.

We begin with the 1-1 draw against Empoli when the manager opted to start with Arek Milik alongside Dusan Vlahovic, thus dropping Kenan Yildiz to the bench.

As we all know, this proved to be a major mishap, with the Pole earning his marching orders in the 18th minute for a rash challenge on Alberto Cerri. ............

In the major showdown against Inter, Allegri refused to unleash an attacking trident, preferring to bring in Federico Chiesa at Yildiz’s expense, while his team remained barren in the attacking phase.

All in all, the over-cautious approach the team adopted in the Derby d’Italia left a bad taste in the supporters’ mouths.

Moreover, the journalist picks up five mistakes that the coach committed in last night’s defeat at the hands of Udinese, beginning with the inclusion of Alex Sandro instead of Daniele Rugani. The Brazilian’s defensive howler gifted the visitors the solitary goal of the match.

Allegri also kept shifting with his formation which hardly helped the cause, while Chiesa and Yildiz were both drifting to the left and stepping on each others’ toes.

The Juventus manager also took out Andrea Cambiaso who was the team’s most dangerous player to give Leonardo Cerri his debut, but the wingback’s exit left the young striker short of service.

Furthermore, Carlos Alcaraz remained on the bench despite a positive week in training. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/allegris-tactical-blunders-are-piling-up-10-mistakes-in-last-three-juventus-matches/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Pundit tips Thiago Motta to thrive as next Juventus manager

Is Thiago Motta the next great coach? From mocked ideas to transforming  Bologna - The Athletic

Juventus is reportedly considering Thiago Motta as a potential candidate for their next manager amid struggles with Max Allegri at the helm. ............

Motta, currently managing Bologna, has garnered admiration for his coaching abilities and has become a sought-after figure in European football. Juventus, being a prestigious club, maybe an enticing prospect for Motta, especially if the need for a coaching change arises.

Simone Braglia, a pundit, suggests that Motta could work effectively with Cristiano Giuntoli at Juventus.

“The Bologna coach is someone with ideas and I would see him well in Turin.

“Giuntoli was already following him at the time of Naples therefore an important agreement could arise between the two.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/pundit-tips-thiago-motta-to-thrive-as-next-juventus-manager/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Juventus evaluating Allegri’s future: Thiago Motta the first name on Giuntoli’s shortlist

Allegri e il futuro alla Juventus: spunta una telefonata a Thiago Motta-  Corriere.it

Juventus have reportedly placed Thiago Motta as the first name on the shortlist in case they part ways with Max Allegri.

The latter still has a contract running until June 2025.

However, it is widely believed that the manager isn’t planning to enter the final year of his contract. He will either renew his deal or vacate his post at the end of the current campaign.

While the renewal theory was gaining steam in previous months, the club’s recent slump could knock the 56-year-old off his perch. .............

The management will now evaluate the future of the Livorno native.

Therefore, the two parties could decide to split at the end of the current campaign.

As the source tells it, Thiago Motta remains on top of the list of possible replacements. The latter is enjoying a superb campaign at Bologna who are currently fifth in the Serie A table.

Juventus Football Director Cristiano Giuntoli had reportedly tried to appoint the Italo-Brazilian during his days as Napoli sporting director. .............

Moreover, the source names Antonio Conte as another possible candidate for the role.

The former Juventus captain and manager has been out of work since leaving Tottenham Hotspur last season. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-evaluating-allegris-future-thiago-motta-the-first-name-on-giuntolis-shorlist/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Journalist explains why Juventus needs to replace Allegri with Motta

Maifredi a CM: 'Allegri responsabile di tutto, ma dov'è la società? Non  conosco neanche il Presidente. Thiago Motta, Torino non è Bologna'|Serie A  | Calciomercato.com

Journalist Paolo De Paola believes he has seen enough of Max Allegri, and the Bianconeri manager is simply not good enough to remain at the Allianz Stadium.

Juve was in good shape before this month, but in their last four matches, Juve has won none and could now finish the season outside the top two. .............

However, as things began to unravel, Allegri lost a lot of support, and Paolo De Paola believes he should be replaced with Thiago Motta.

“Giuntoli found that Allegri (and rightly, as a responsible manager, defends him) did not choose him and we all remember how late he arrived at Juventus following the difficult separation from De Laurentiis. 

“The manager surprised everyone a bit in January with the Alcaraz coup (for the high ransom of 49 million) who has already shown his talent in the few minutes (unfortunately) that Allegri used him. 

“This team needs another guide to enhance what has, what has just arrived and what will arrive. Thiago Motta’s name appears to be the most suitable for a long-term project. We are all results-driven, but today, the result passes through the game, creating an inseparable and no longer divisive combination.” .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/journalist-explains-why-juventus-needs-to-replace-allegri-with-motta/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Del Piero defends “excellent” Allegri and has a massage for the players: “At Juventus, you must improve”

Juve, Del Piero e la foto con Allegri: i tifosi sognano il ritorno

Juventus icon Alessandro Del Piero weighs in on the situation at the club, urging the players to bring their A-game.

The Bianconeri have been without a win in their last four fixtures, conceding two defeats sandwiched between two draws.

The club remains second in the standings thanks to Milan’s defeat at the hands of Monza, but league leaders Inter are now out of sight.

But while Allegri’s work has come under great scrutiny as of late, Del Piero doesn’t identify the manager as the main culprit. ............

“Last year, Allegri wasn’t good, he was excellent,” proclaimed the 2006 World Cup winner during his appearance on Sky Sport Italia. ............

“In a situation where things are not going well, it is clear that Allegri has his responsibilities, as does everyone, from the staff to the players.”

“Is Allegri staying? If one day I find myself in the position to decide I’ll tell you. But now I can’t,” laughs the retired striker.

Nevertheless, Del Piero seemed more critical of the squad. He insists that any player who join Juventus must show improvement.

“There are situations that must change gradually. If you play for Juventus, you have to improve over time.

“You can’t be the same player as the one you were upon your arrival. ” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/del-piero-defends-excellent-allegri-and-has-a-massage-for-the-players-at-juventus-you-must-improve/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti