Vai al contenuto
Socrates

Juventus News

130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus lose stadium appeal

http://www.football-italia.net/72536/juventus-lose-stadium-appeal?

Sep 3, 2015

Juventus will play Chievo with the Curva Sud closed after losing the final appeal against a ban.

The Bianconeri received the partial stadium ban after one of their supporters threw an explosive device into a crowd of Torino fans during the Derby della Mole on April 28.

Juve lodged several appeals, arguing the fan was identified and punished, while he did not have a valid ticket or necessary ‘Fan Passport’ to be allowed in.

Therefore they felt it was Torino’s fault for allowing the hooligan into the stadium without the proper security checks.

However, the final appeal was rejected today, so Juventus will have to play their next home game against Chievo with the Curva Sud closed.

It is likely the club will ask for permission to fill the stands with children who can enter free of charge, something that has proved successful in the past during partial stadium bans.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Emery: 'Juve favourites, but...'

http://www.football-italia.net/72547/emery-juve-favourites?

Sep 4, 2015

Sevilla Coach Unai Emery believes Juventus' slow start is deceptive: 'They'll dominate in Serie A and in the Champions League.'

The Spaniard won the last two Europa League titles but will be setting his eyes on bigger game this year, as the Champions League group pitches his team against Juventus and Manchester City.

“Juventus and Manchester City are the favourites in the group,” he admitted to Tuttosport.

“Borussia Monchengladbach and ourselves will try to tip the balance.

“We know it's going to be difficult, but we want to become a surprise and we're very clear on what we should be aiming for if we want to amaze our competitors.

“I don't trust Juve's defeats against Udinese and Roma.

“I'm certain that in the Champions League we'll be up against the same team that has been dominating the league for the last four years and that only a few months ago made it to the final of the Champions League.

“Juventus have a lot of quality and players with different characteristics, who allow her to deploy in a variety of formations.

“Cuadrado is a winger who can help outnumber the opponent, but they're well-equipped in the midfield too.

“We'll see, but I'm certainly not expecting a team in a state of crisis.

“They'll dominate in the race for the Scudetto and for the Champions League, as always.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Baselli Warns Against Writing Off Juventus

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/09/torino-star-warns-against-writing-off-juventus/?

Sep 4, 2015

Torino midfielder Daniele Baselli has warned that Juventus will recover after a slow start to the Serie A season.

Juventus have lost their first two Serie A games for the first time in their history and Baselli, who moved to Torino from Atalanta this summer, is excited to play in the derby.

“You cant write off Juventus yet,” Baselli told Sky Sport Italia.

“It is still very early in the season and they will get better.

“They are a great team and they will fight for the title this season.

“I am really looking forward to playing against Juventus.

“It will be my first real derby as a professional footballer player so I cant wait.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Davids: 'Juve miss Vidal'

http://www.football-italia.net/72595/davids-juve-miss-vidal-balo?

Sep 5, 2015

The Dutch ‘Pitbull’ sat down with La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport to cast his eye over the Serie A scene, above all reigning champions Juventus.

“I am not worried, as after four or five years of constant success a dip in form is normal. The important thing is to ensure it’s only a passing phase.

“The new players need time to adjust. I am sure Juve will reach a high level this season. Obviously starting with two defeats automatically means you are no longer favourites for the Scudetto, but on the bright side the only way is up.”

Much has been said of Juve missing Andrea Pirlo and Carlos Tevez, but Davids insists Chile international Vidal is the real loss.

“It is important to be gritty and strong to win back the ball and give consistency to a team. Vidal is one of the best in the world in that role. If you don’t have someone like that, you must change the way you play.

“Tactics must adapt to the players and not vice-versa. After many years together, the players had formed a bond, so Juve will be different now.”

Paul Pogba reportedly turned down €12m per season to play for Chelsea, while Juventus rejected €100m.

“How much is he worth? The market dictates that,” added Davids. “He has incredible potential and everything to become one of the best players in the world. I think he could well be worth €100m.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Travel Guide: Juventus

Turin1-560x375.jpg

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/09/travel-guide-juventus/?

Sep 5, 2015

Juventus Stadium replaced the loathed Stadio Delle Alpi in 2011, providing an impressive backdrop worthy of a European leading light. The reigning Serie A champions are the most successful team in Italian football history, while holding the record number of Scudetti won at 33, and here’s how you can see the revered Old Lady in action.

Tickets

Tickets can be purchased online at Listicket and via the club’s official website, by phone on +39 02 600 60 900, or at a Listicket sales point. It’s worth noting before you buy that you must be in possession of a ‘Tessera del Tifoso’ (Fan Card) to enter certain sections of the ground.

Juventus sell out their 41,254 capacity venue regularly, therefore booking in advance is advisable. Tickets tend to go on sale around two weeks before the match is due to take place.

Prices usually start at €30 per person for a seat behind one of the goals, ranging anywhere up to €90 for a central location along the side of the pitch.

If the match you wish to attend is already sold out, then you could try internet outlets such as Viagogo, though prices will almost certainly be higher than normal.

You can also experience a stadium tour and the J-Museum, costing €18 adults, €15 Under-16 or Over-65 and children under the age of six go free. More prices and timing information can be located online via the Juventus website, where tickets can be booked in advance for the museum only, or the tour and museum together.

Hotel

The Turin Tourist Office provides a hotel and hostel booking service, while there are many good places to stay both in the city centre and closer to the venue.

The Hotel Master is a three-star establishment near to the stadium itself, and availability is usually plentiful even for bigger matches. Family-run Hotel Castello is also a superb location nearby, housed within a 17th-century building.

Hotel Residence Sporting is home to the Maffei Sports Centre, which boasts a pool, tennis courts and football pitches on-site.

Finally, the Grand Hotel Sitea is located in the city centre and offers a gourmet restaurant in classy surroundings. Central four-star dwelling Victoria is an elegant spa hotel. But, both represent pricier options than the others mentioned.

Flights

Turin Airport is approximately 16 kilometres (9.9 miles) to the north of the city centre, which represents a relatively short drive from the Juventus Arena. You can fly direct from the United Kingdom with various airlines from all of London’s main hubs, or on a one-stop alternative from your local airport.

On arrival, an express rail service costing €3.70 one way runs every 30 minutes into Dora train station just north of the city, with a journey time lasting 20 minutes.

A taxi to town from the airport will likely cost around €40 and takes half an hour. Car hire is also readily available.

Around Turin

Turin boasts majestic architecture, an elegant appearance and old-fashioned class, as well as two of Italy’s most celebrated football clubs in the shape of Juventus and Torino.

Not only is Turin the capital of the Piedmont region, but it was once the country’s capital city, and this is abundantly clear in its architecture.

Wander along Turin’s wide streets, with their beautiful arcades, which lead towards the Po river. Many palaces and gallerias galore along the way should satisfy the history buffs among you, while one of the city’s most celebrated relics, the Shroud of Turin, is kept in the royal chapel of the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist.

The symbol of the city is the monument Mole Antonelliana, which currently houses the National Museum of Cinema. Meanwhile, the Egyptian Museum is considered second only in importance to the one in Cairo itself.

Food

You should avoid tourist traps that can sometimes compromise quality and instead head for an authentic establishment that offers true Turin cuisine. Many of the city’s restaurants are small in size, so reservations are advised, especially if you’re part of a big group.

Eating chocolate as we know it today – in the form of bars and pieces – originated in Turin. The chocolate and hazelnut sauce, Gianduja, is a speciality.

There are many options that will give you great quality food at value-for-money prices, including Ristorante Consorzio, Solferino and Quanto Basta, plus many more.

Bars

The Murazzi, on the west bank between the bridges of Umberto I and Vittorio Emanuele I, provides the congregating area for a mixture of young locals. There aren’t any specifically Calcio-centric bars, but the likes of Alcatraz, Arcata 35 and Ole Madrid are all recommended.

Murphy’s (Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 28) is probably one of the most atmospheric venues for football fans to gather, with plenty of television screens to be viewed from any angle. Nearby resides the historic 1870 Huntsman, formerly known as the Tetley Huntsman, while the Isle of Skye public house next to Porta Susa station offers live Sky Sports.

Juventus_Stadium_2014-560x348.jpg

Travelling to Juventus Stadium

Juventus Stadium (Corso Gaetano Scirea, 50, Torino) is located about 7 kilometres (4.3 miles) from the city centre and Turin’s main Porta Nuovo train station.

A special tram service (line 9) connects the stadium with Bernini Metro stop on the day of a game. Bernini can be reached on Metro line 1 from Turin train stations Porta Nuova and Porta Susa.

The stadium can be reached easily by bus when there is no match scheduled. From the city centre (Via 20 Settembre – Via Bertola) you can hop on bus 72 or 72B in the direction of Viale Bruno Sper. or Picco. Get off at the Stadio Alpi stop.

It lies just south of the Tangenziale ring road if you decide to drive instead. You will then need to take the Venaria exit from the northern section of the road.

Parking passes are available for every fixture. The only prerequisite is that you must already be in possession of a valid match ticket prior to making a reservation.

You can purchase a parking pass online through the club website or at the stadium on the day of the match, subject to availability.

At the stadium

It’s very important to remember that you must have an official document constituting identity, such as a passport, in addition to your match ticket when entering the stadium.

Be sure to check out the Juventus Store, which is the largest club shop in the entire country. Also, there’s an adjacent shopping centre named Area 12, which could be worth a look if you have plenty of time to kill.

The all-seater Juventus Stadium is a very modern venue, which is as beloved by fans as its predecessor was hated. It’s one of the very few club-owned stadia in Italy, while the proximity of the stands to the playing field – compared with the Delle Alpi – make for a wonderful atmosphere.

There’s barely an empty seat to be had at most fixtures, and the opportunity to witness Italian football’s finest within such salubrious surroundings is a fantastic experience to behold.

Cost

Hotel: €44-€159 per night

Flights: Starting at €85 return

Airport transfer: €7.40 return

Match ticket: €30-€90

Food: €5-€10 pizza or pasta, €4-€10 sandwich

Drinks: Cappuccino €2, Coke €3, Beer €5.50

Metro: €1.50 per trip

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Trezeguet: 'Juve will be back'

http://www.football-italia.net/72604/trezeguet-juve-will-be-back?

Sep 5, 2015

David Trezeguet is confident Juventus will get back on track and discussed his happiest Bianconeri moments.

“There have been big changes this summer, because important players left and the newcomers came in. At the same time, I am convinced that the changes as important to continue winning.

“I hope and indeed am sure that the team will get back on track, because defeats help motivate, force you to work harder and grow.

“Mario Lemina is a very good player and Juve made a great buy there. In France there’s a lot of talk around him and he’s got a big future ahead of him.”

The striker will take part in the game between veterans for charity this weekend and sat down with the Juve Twitter account for a Q&A.

“The greatest game for me was when we won the first Scudetto away to Udinese. It was against a tough opponent and on the other side Inter were playing an incredible match with Lazio. We won and were able to bring home the Scudetto after many years.

“The goal I am most fond of was in a 5-2 victory over Atalanta in Bergamo, as it allowed me to overtake Omar Sivori and become the top foreign goalscorer. This is the most important achievement of my career…

“The best goal was a bicycle-kick against Real Madrid, because in a Champions League tie against the Galacticos is a special moment and another goal meant we were able to qualify.

“Alessandro Del Piero is the greatest player I ever partnered for Juventus.”

Trez is currently working as an ambassador for Juventus in the world, but has he ever considered becoming a Coach?

“At the moment my role as President of Juventus Legends takes up all my time! Today being a Coach is not a main objective. This role is very stimulating, as I am learning so much and hope to continue as a director.

“Juve was a unique love affair for me. I arrived very young and left after 10 years with a career full of success. Aside from the sporting success, I left a human bond here and was grateful to be invited back.

“The only trophy I never won with Juventus was the Champions League, so if I could go back in time and play one match again, it’d be the Final against Milan at Old Trafford.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

BWRAO Mailbag: Talking Max Allegri's possible
formations, Juventus in the Champions League

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2015/9/6/9260173/bwrao-mailbag-juventus-serie-a-champions-league-summer-transfer-ratings

Sep 6, 2015

For many, the international break isn't much of a break at all. It's more of a long, laborious two-week period where Juventus goes away and all we're left with is stupid transfer rumors we thought we left in the dust a handful of days ago. It's like when you get candy as a kid — Juventus is here for a few days and then ... poof! ... all gone.

Basically, we're left to think this: International breaks are stupid, and ones right after the Serie A season begins are even worse. Talk about the ultimate tease. "Here's calcio for a week or two, then you gotta wait just as long for it to come back! Ha, take that, sucka!"

In theory, the way to survive the international break is to pass time during the international break any way you can. And what's my idea of how to pass time during the international break? Getting people to help me pass said time. (Does that make any sense? I hope it does.)

So, that led me to this post. Behold the first-ever BWRAO Mailbag, where I hounded people on Twitter to ask me things and I decide if I actually want to answer them. Luckily, most of them were ones, so I decided to turn it into a post. Because, we want to pass time during the international break, of course. That's good, right?

Nick Henderson @water_jiggler
@JuventusNation me vs. allegri in a street fight... Who wins?

Something tells me that the person asking me this question is trouble, lots and lots of trouble. I don't know what it is, but something just doesn't feel all too right about this "Nick Henderson" aka "@water_jiggler" fellow.

I'll give "Nick Henderson" a slight edge. He grew up in Georgia, which is a state that develops some tough SOBs. I know this because I've seen Georgia play handegg football before.

NEXT QUESTION!

Joshua Fontaine @juvefan7912
@JuventusNation where do u think juve will finish in the champions league this season

Quick answer: It depends on how fast this team gels.

More thought out answer: Seeing as I'm a relatively optimistic person — hence no major freakout after Juventus lost the first two games of the season — I'm going to say they get to the quarterfinals. That's what I thought would happen last season and they obviously surpassed my expectations, so why not try and see if we can hit the jackpot in back-to-back years?

But the realist side of me sees how difficult this group is and that if Juventus don't get off to a good start, there's a legitimate chance they don't make it into the knockout stage. But that's just me thinking about the bad side of the equation. I do think Juventus will give Manchester City a big-time run for their money — pun intended? — when it comes to being the top team in Group D.

NEXT QUESTION!

Marco Sportelli @marco_sporte
@JuventusNation Juve has now a complete team, can play 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2, 3-5-2 or even 4-2-3-1. What would you like to see the most and why? :)

Each time I've written a game preview this season — so for all of three games; that's one hell of a sample size, I know — I've defaulted to a 4-3-2-1 for some reason. I guess it's the fact that I see Mario Mandzukic, Álvaro Morata and Paulo Dybala and that's what I think is the best for all parties involved. That hasn't actually happened yet, but a boy can dream.

The addition of Hernanes will undoubtedly mean Allegri plays more 4-3-1-2 because the Brazilian midfielder is capable of playing behind the strikers. How Allegri rotates the big three of Morata, Mandzukic and Dybala remains to be seen. But the main thing is Max has options — and a lot more options than he did a year ago when there were plenty of options at his disposal.

Shaiخa³³ @SignoraS_
@JuventusNation transfer window rating &how effective it is to the squad

The easy thing for me to do would be to post what our newest contributor, John, posted the other day mainly because I really do agree with a lot of it. But since I am the one being asked the questions here, I'll give my own two cents on the transfer market matter.

I'll give the transfer window a 7.5 or an 8. I'm not so doom and gloom against Hernanes mainly because we don't really know what to expect from him. He could either be a really valuable pickup, or he could prove to be just as crap as he was during his short time at Inter. If he does the former, then it pushes the transfer market into "really, really good!" territory. If not, then we'll all be bashing our heads against the wall because Juventus didn't sign Julian Draxler.

The big players that went the other way — Andrea Pirlo, Arturo Vidal, Carlos Tévez — it seems more and more like there was a definitive reason behind them all. We can now see why all three of those are no longer part of this squad. And while the jury is still out as to what Juve will be like without them, at some point change was going to happen. And it just so happened that change came this summer. A whole lot of change, too.

Chelston D'souza @chelston_dsouza
@JuventusNation what's your password?

You see what I have to deal with n the BWRAO Twitter account, people? (I'm kidding. Chelston is good people. You should follow him and his love for Stephan Lichtsteiner gifs.)

NEXT (AND FINAL) QUESTION!

Jerry Savage @JerrySavage65
@JuventusNation Would you consider the season a success if Juve won the Champions League, but finished behind Inter, Milan, and Roma?

Ah, now this is a good one to end on.

I think at this point, as wonderful as winning the Scudetto four straight years has been, some Juventini would be pretty okay with a step back in the Serie A standings if it meant a Champions League trophy come the first weekend of June 2016. How much of that has to do with the fact that Juve were so close last season I'm not so sure, but if Juve were to win the Champions League and only the Champions League, I'd be totally okay with that. (And yes, it's because of last season.)

Or, maybe, we can just be like they were in the final scene of Trading Places. Lobster or cracked crab? Champions League or Scudetto? Can't we have both?

(A brief aside: As the Champions League winners, wouldn't Juventus get a spot in next year's competition? Right? So nothing to worry about when it comes to not qualifying for things.)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Juventus must be more versatile
to move on from Pirlo, Vidal loss

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/juventus/111/blog/post/2598597/juve-must-move-on-from-pirlo-vidal-loss-and-be-versatile?

Sep 6, 2015

It was clear what a disastrous effect Juventus allowing three of their leaders to depart this summer would have. You can't lose players like Andrea Pirlo, Arturo Vidal and Carlos Tevez without consequences and, as Roma dominated Juve's midfield last Sunday, the absence of the two central players was obvious.

But it was not obvious in the way many would think. While players of their class would have made an impact on the pitch, it was psychologically where their loss was felt the most.

When the chips are down, it's easy to remember the good times: when Pirlo scored the winner against Torino; the exhaustive work of Vidal in the Champions League. But if you look closer, both Pirlo and Vidal actually had a mediocre season last year in which they were both subjected to criticism.

The Chilean, for all his power and tireless running, was a little off the pace throughout the campaign and the injury he sustained before the World Cup wreaked havoc on his timing, while seemingly robbing him of his finishing prowess. It took him months before he began to make an impression in important matches again and, even then, many questioned whether his position behind the strikers limited his potential. He simply wasn't as effective last season as he had been under previous coach Antonio Conte.

Then there was Pirlo: so slow and predictable that many called for him to be replaced by Claudio Marchisio in the middle of the park because Il Principino allowed for a more dynamic midfield. While Pirlo was, and remains, a huge talent and one who can solve games from set-pieces, his influence waned and Marchisio allowed the side to be more quick and intense, as he showed in the 3-0 second-leg win against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League last-16.

The pair's departures are being felt not because they had been so brilliant last season, but because they were born winners who inspired those around them, especially youngsters such as Paul Pogba. It is their leadership skills and the psychological effect they had on the team that the club and squad miss the most.

Without the injured Marchisio available to demonstrate his brilliance in the middle -- both on psychological and sporting level -- Juventus are forced to field players such as Simone Padoin who has little chance of reaching the lofty goals set by those before him.

Marchisio will come back, as will summer signing Sami Khedira who boasts wonderful skill, tactical intelligence and experience despite his injury issues, and with those two in the starting XI, one imagines Juve will reclaim their powerful midfield. In addition, Juve also have Hernanes -- signed from Inter this summer -- a player who can score from set-pieces and who can provide more creativity in the No. 10 role that will help those upfront. So, with a bit of time, there is still hope.

The key to Juventus' success last season was tactical versatility and with 22-year-old Mario Lemina capable of playing in various different positions and different formations, Juve have a secret weapon who can grow into a really special talent if he makes his loan from Marseille permanent. The Gabon international is Vidal's heir and while many rave about his defensive ability, he has worked on improving his offensive contributions, boasting an ability to deceive opponents -- a quality greatly admired at the club.

The 3-5-2 formation hasn't worked well for the Bianconeri so far and the sooner they return to 4-3-1-2 the better. The formation not only hinders attacking moves but it robs them of the ability to play Massimiliano Allegri's style of football: one that revolves around possession and time on the ball. It has been suggested that for the next match against Chievo Verona the 4-3-1-2 shape will come back with an attack spearheaded by Paulo Dybala and Alvaro Morata, alongside newcomers Alex Sandro and Hernanes, and it is much needed.

The beauty of this new Juventus is that they can morph into almost any shape. In the last match, we briefly saw a 4-2-3-1 with Juan Cuadrado available to take players on in the wide areas and Hernanes through the middle. In this shape, Juventus can take advantage of all their attacking players in one go to help striker Mario Mandzukic and also offer a less predictable version of themselves. If the Croatian is not used, then there are alternatives that could see Dybala or Morata play centrally to allow for more pace and technique

Many opined that Juve's main weapon last season was how adept they were in changing shapes to lock games down, and that was when Allegri deployed only two formations. With a versatile team that can line up in many different ways at his disposal now, one can only imagine how terrifying Juve could be with a little time to find their feet.

Allegri will eventually strike the right balance to exploit the talent of his new squad. Juve have not started the season well but, considering all they achieved in the last four years, it was time for a change. The focus for Allegri must now be on how to get the best out of his players and learn to live without the guiding presence of those who have departed.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus ‘a seven-headed dragon’

http://www.football-italia.net/72696/juventus-%E2%80%98-seven-headed-dragon%E2%80%99?

Sep 8, 2015

Giovanni Trapattoni says Juventus are like ‘a dragon with seven heads’ and backs them to retain the Scudetto.

The former Bianconeri and Italy Coach also revealed that he sees himself in Massimiliano Allegri and offers his support to Simone Zaza.

“This season will be more balanced than in the past four years, but Juventus will win again,” Trap said to Tuttosport.

“Juve are like a dragon with seven heads, you cut off two but another five remain. You can’t kill them off.

“Woe betide those who think that the Bianconeri can’t repeat their success. In the final hours of the transfer market, Juve brought important players to Turin.

"I like Allegri because he’s a bit like me. Last year he brought fruition to an amazing season, with a bit more he would’ve won the Champions League and completed the treble. Keep it up!

"The Champions League match against Manchester City comes at the right time. For the Bianconeri, winning in England would mean a lot, especially psychologically.

“Juve at full-strength must not be afraid of anyone; they can win the Champions League.

"I like Zaza. He's young and can still improve a lot. When he goes back to defend he reminds me a lot of Roberto Bettega.

“He has all the characteristics to become great - Allegri must do well to keep him lively from the psychological point of view and to give him opportunities at the right time.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Ancelotti: 'Juve can challenge Spaniards'

http://www.football-italia.net/72719/ancelotti-juve-can-challenge-spaniards?

Sep 8, 2015

Carlo Ancelotti believes Juventus can win the Champions League and “threaten the Spanish hegemony.”

The Bianconeri lost the Final to Barcelona last season, but this time round there are five Liga teams involved because Sevilla qualified as winners of the Europa League.

“I have been fortunate enough to win the Champions League three times as a Coach, twice with Milan and once at Real Madrid,” he told Spanish newspaper Marca.

“I must admit I have a special affection for that tournament. The biggest talking point this season will be seeing if the Spanish sides continue to dominate, but there are many sides who can compete for the trophy and threaten the Spanish hegemony.

“These include Chelsea, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Juventus.

“For Barcelona the challenge is to win the Champions League for two years in a row. I can guarantee that will be one of the toughest ever tests, as no side in the history of the Champions League has managed it.

“We went very close at Real Madrid last year, but then lost to Juventus in the semi-final.”

Ancelotti was controversially sacked by the Merengues and replaced by former Napoli boss Rafa Benitez.

“I know what it means to coach Real Madrid and I wish him all the best. I have a lot of respect for his work. I wish Real Madrid all the best.

“I think the time has come for me to take a step back and relax. I am very happy with my experience at Real Madrid.

“Over 20 years as a Coach I’ve been at some of the best clubs in the world: Juventus, Milan, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.

“I think that after a year of rest, I will return with more energy. This year I tend to spend long periods in Madrid and London with my family.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Former Azzurri Coach Expects Race
For Scudetto To Go To The Wire

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/09/former-azzurri-coach-expects-race-for-scudetto-to-go-to-the-wire/?

Sep 8, 2015

Marcello Lippi believes Juventus have a serious fight on their hands to again win the Scudetto.

The 67-year-old f0rmer Juventus coach says the reinforcements made to Roma’s squad this summer mean the Scudetto race should be much closer than in previous years, but has also warned that the Old Lady should not be written off.

“My first feelings tell me it will be a much more balanced championship,” Lippi told Premium Sport

“Roma have made two or three very good signings, but let us not forget Napoli and of course Juventus.

“I think it will be an open championship, but remember that Juventus has won the last few titles with at least 15 points and therefore a gap of six points will not be that worrying.

“Are Juventus in a transitional year? They will certainly struggle to win as easily as they have in recent years, but it should be noted that they will certainly fight to win.”

During two spells in charge of the Bianconeri, Lippi guided the club to five Serie A titles and four Champions League finals, winning the competition in 1996.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus Legends star with Boca

http://www.football-italia.net/72732/juventus-legends-star-boca?

Sep 8, 2015

Juventus Legends including David Trezeguet, Toto’ Schillaci, Pavel Nedved, Edgar Davids and Fabrizio Ravanelli played a 1-1 draw with Boca Juniors Legends.

The charity game for the UNESCO Cup was hosted by the Juventus Stadium in Turin on Tuesday evening.

Fans flocked to see the old glories in action and raise money for charity.

It was also a celebration, the fourth anniversary of the Juventus Stadium’s inauguration.

Goalkeeper Stefano Tacconi proved he’s kept his cat-like reflexes, flying to palm away a Martin Palermo left-foot strike early on.

Andres ‘Guly’ Guglielminpietro put Boca Juniors ahead with a splendid volley, following up Tacconi’s save on a Palermo header.

Trezeguet just failed to get on the end of a Ravanelli assist, while Abbondanzieri was decisive on Mauro Camoranesi set up by Nedved.

Straight after the restart, Schillaci forced a save and Trezeguet found the net for Juve’s equaliser, a tap-in created for him by Nedved.

Nicola Amoruso and Nedved tested Abbondanzieri from distance, but at 1-1 it went to penalties.

Amoruso and Alessio converted, but Davids and Bonetti failed from the spot, so Boca lifted the trophy in Turin.

Juventus Legends: Tacconi (Peruzzi 46), Birindelli (Tavola 87), Montero (Aleinikov 46) (Galia 78), Ferrara (Carrera 46), Torricelli (Dimas 59), Bonini (Mirkovic 46), Camoranesi (Bonetti 70), Nedved, Davids, Trezeguet, Ravanelli (Schillaci 46) (Amoruso 68)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

What Is Massimiliano Allegri's Best
Juventus Attacking Combination?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2563177-what-is-massimiliano-allegris-best-juventus-attacking-combination?

Sep 9, 2015

Juventus underwent a major roster overhaul this summer. Several key players were lost in the midfield and on the front line.

Of those players, none may have been more influential for the team than Carlos Tevez. Arriving in 2013, Tevez instantly provided the top-level goalscorer Antonio Conte lacked in his first two years in charge of the team. The forward play was so bad back then that midfielder Claudio Marchisio had a share of the scoring lead for all competitions in 2011-12 with 10 goals and Arturo Vidal was the outright leader in 2012-13 with 15.

By contrast, Tevez scored 39 goals in two league seasons and added seven during last year's run to the Champions League final. Even when the team was badly misfiring, Tevez could pull a goal out of nowhere to grab three points.

This summer, Tevez left the team to return to his boyhood club, Boca Juniors. The sale was worth €6.5 million in cash and a stake in several of Boca's promising young players, including 18-year-old wunderkind Guido Vadala, reported by Football Italia.

His departure signaled a total overhaul of Juve's attack. Of the forwards Massimiliano Allegri had available to him a year ago, only Alvaro Morata remains. Kingsley Coman left for Bayern Munich on a two-year loan deal, Fernando Llorente departed for Sevilla in search of playing time and Alessandro Matri's loan ended. With such massive turnover, it's on Allegri to find the best combination up front.

Of his new options, there are a few players with similar characteristics to the men who left. Paulo Dybala has the potential to be the second coming of Carlitos and has already impressed, scoring the team's only league goal of the season to date and notching in the Supercoppa Italiana.

Also arriving is Mario Mandzukic. While not a skill player, the Croatian hitman scores everywhere he goes. Many Juve fans still remember the way he played against them in the Champions League quarter-finals in 2013, when he pressed the Bianconeri's defence hard and made it impossible for them to get the ball forward. He scored in the second leg to dust off the tie and went on to score the opener in the final against Borussia Dortmund.

The final new arrival was Simone Zaza. Zaza has a similar game to Morata, although the Spaniard's ceiling is higher. He can score as a poacher and is good enough with the ball at his feet to create his own chances when called upon to do so.

So what is the best combination up top? If Allergi continues to use the two-pronged forward line he used for almost the entirety of last year, he'll have to pick two of the four.

Last year, he tended to gravitate toward a little-and-big scheme with his forwards. The "little" was almost always Tevez, although Coman occasionally replaced him. Morata and Llorente cycled through as the "big" part of the equation, with the younger Spaniard slowly gaining a foothold and pushing his way into the starting XI as the season went on.

If he follows that pattern, there is only one player on the roster who can fit the bill as the "little," and that's Dybala. The shifty Argentinian can provide much of the dribbling and passing ability Tevez did. He's not going to attract the same kind of defensive attention as his compatriot—at least not right away—so his partner will have to find holes in the defense on their own.

The question then becomes, who should partner him?

As much as Conte, in his new position as coach of the Italy national team, would love for Juve to push hard to complete the development of a young Italian forward—something he desperately needs—Zaza is most likely to serve as depth behind Morata and Mandzukic. He'll look to work his way past one of them and into the primary backup role.

Between Mandzukic and Morata, it's the latter who should start. Morata is by far the more skilled of the two and can dovetail much better with his skill set. Mandzukic, whose skill set is far closer to Llorente's, may fall victim to the same issue the Spaniard had when it comes to Allegri's tactics.

When Tevez first arrived, it was into Conte's regimented, predetermined tactical scheme. It kept him closer to Llorente, which gave him more room to work. After Allegri arrived, Tevez was given much more freedom. That freedom, however, had an adverse effect on his partner.

Without Tevez to stretch the defence, they collapsed on Llorente, and his goal total plummeted from 16 to seven.

What is the best strike pairing for Juventus?

Dybala/Morata 79.3%

Dybala/Mandzukic 11.7%

Morata/Mandzukic 7.3%

Zaza/Morata 1.6%

Zaza/Mandzukic 0.2%

Total votes: 575

Given the similarity between Mandzukic and Llorente, it stands to reason that Morata should start.

There is a wild-card option here who should be mentioned: Juan Cuadrado. The Colombia international is at Juventus on a one-year loan, and Allegri could use him to add a totally new wrinkle.

Allegri experimented with a 4-3-3 formation in the early rounds of the Coppa Italia last season. It was a bit makeshift, using the likes of Coman and Roberto Pereyra on the wings. Now that Cuadrado, a pure winger, is in the squad, he could experiment with that formation with Cuadrado and Dybala around Mandzukic or Morata.

Considering the turnover Juventus have had this year, though, adding a third formation onto the usual rotation of 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2 is probably too much to ask of the team. A two-striker system is the best solution, and Dybala and Morata are the best pairing Allegri can call on.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus turn a profit

http://www.football-italia.net/72838/juventus-turn-profit?

Sep 11, 2015

Juventus have turned a profit after six years, gained €19.7m on the transfer market, but invested in “an adequate technical and generational turnover.”

The Bianconeri announced their balance sheet for the 2014-15 financial year, which showed a profit of €2.3m.

Last year they had run at a loss of €6.7m, but the excellent sporting results – winning the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and reaching the Champions League Final – boosted income.

The Juventus Stadium is also bringing in more and more money, as the cost of construction has now been paid off.

However, they now invest heavily in the Continassa Project, building a hotel, training camp and other facilities near the Juventus Stadium.

Operating income improved from a profit of €0.1m to €10.8m, while the net financial debt dropped to €188.9m from €206m a year ago.

The disposals and terminations of player-sharing agreements generated net capital gains of €19.7m.

Money was saved by terminating contracts early by mutual consent for Sebastian Giovinco, Marco Motta, Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente.

“During the first phase of the Transfer Campaign of the 2015-16 financial year, the Company earmarked significant resources to ensure an adequate technical and generational turnover of the First Team’s bench and keep talented players on staff,” read the Press release.

“As a consequence, the operating result, currently expected to be a loss, will be influenced by increases in costs relating to sports management and the changes, also with respect to future revenues, that will derive from the sporting results actually achieved in Italy and Europe.

“The Company’s goal is to consolidate the substantial equilibrium of operating profit achieved in the previous year.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Man City trio doubt for Juventus

http://www.football-italia.net/72879/man-city-trio-doubt-juventus?

Sep 12, 2015

Sergio Aguero, David Silva and Raheem Sterling are all doubts for Manchester City’s Champions League clash with Juventus.

The two teams face off in England on Tuesday night.

Aguero limped off just 25 minutes into today’s Premier League match against Crystal Palace after a high tackle from Scott Dann.

The Argentine was in evident pain and sat on the bench with an ice pack on his knee.

David Silva had already been ruled out of this game with an ankle injury.

Meanwhile, Sterling was a surprise late absentee following a ‘minor’ training ground knock.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

3 Juventus Players Who Are Fighting
for Their Futures in 2015/16

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2565375-3-juventus-players-who-are-fighting-for-their-futures-in-201516

Sep 14, 2015

The complete overhaul of the Juventus squad this past summer has drawn huge interest, with the far-reaching changes seeing the Bianconeri endure a difficult start to the new campaign, as they lost both of their first two fixtures.

Yet there is undoubtedly a bright future ahead for this new-look team, with the average age of the squad having dropped considerably. Coach Massimiliano Allegri believes that bodes well for the coming seasons, telling RAI Sport (h/t Football Italia) that the club “are building a Juve that can have a future for the next four or five years.”

There is clearly huge promise in the Old Lady’s youngsters, with the likes of Daniele Rugani, Stefano Sturaro and Paul Pogba needing no introduction, but there are a number of players for whom the current season could prove hugely significant.

Over the following pages is a look at three members of the Juventus squad who are fighting for their futures in 2015/16.

Simone Padoin

A fringe player since arriving in Turin, Simone Padoin was thrust into a major role in the early part of this season due to the injuries that beset the Bianconeri. Allegri started him in the centre of midfield in the losses to Udinese and Roma, with deficiencies in the skill set of the 31-year-old becoming fully exposed.

Clearly unable to impact either match, Padoin was subsequently dropped from Juve’s Champions League squad, per the club’s official website. While that shows great belief in the likes of Mario Lemina and Stefano Sturaro, it also forces the former Atalanta man into even more of a marginalised role.

Padoin will need to show he can still make a positive contribution over the coming months if he is to continue to be a Juventus player.

Juan Cuadrado

There is little reason to doubt the ability of Juan Cuadrado, as the Colombia international proved his quality over a three-year spell with Fiorentina. He made a particularly impressive impact in his final 18 months with La Viola, weighing in with 15 goals and nine assists over that period while displaying great versatility.

Playing as a wing-back, an orthodox winger or even as part of a front two, the 27-year-old caught the eye of Chelsea, and the Premier League giants paid an initial fee of £23.3 million to bring him to Stamford Bridge back in January.

Yet he struggled to find space under Jose Mourinho, making just 15 appearances and failing to score or create a single goal during what proved to be an ill-fated stay.

Juventus have now taken him on loan, and Cuadrado will hope to prove that the problem was Chelsea and their manager rather than any shortcomings of his own.

Simone Zaza

The 24-year-old striker impressed during his time there, netting 20 goals in 64 Serie A appearances for the Neroverdi. Yet he has much to prove in Turin, particularly following the exits of Kingsley Coman and Fernando Llorente, which left Zaza as one of only four forwards available to Massimiliano Allegri.

Mario Mandzukic, Alvaro Morata and Dybala are all likely to feature ahead of him, meaning the former Sampdoria man will find playing time difficult to come by. Indeed, while he featured for Antonio Conte’s Italy during the recent international break, Zaza has yet to play a competitive minute for the Bianconeri.

When that opportunity presents itself, he will need to seize it quickly and prove that he does indeed belong in such surroundings.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Juve built for long-term success but
finding winning formula will take time

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/juventus/111/blog/post/2611730/juventus-built-for-success-but-winning-formula-take-time?

Sep 14, 2015

As the referee blew for half-time at the J Stadium on Saturday night, Juventus captain Gigi Buffon made a short detour. Instead of heading straight to the dressing room, he turned to the fans behind his goal and began to relay a message.

"We need you," he said.

What Juventus didn't need was their supporters whistling the team. Three days before their trip to Manchester City in the Champions League, last season's vice-champions of Europe found themselves 1-0 down to Chievo. This was a top-against-bottom clash in Serie A, just not as we know it. Improbably, the champions were the cellar dwellers and their visitors the league leaders.

It wasn't the first time Buffon has provided us with a powerful image this season. Time-wasting after 15 minutes against Roma to give the team a break from Giallorosso pressure was remarkable enough on its own.

Both offer a reminder of how quickly things can change. Juventus have won four straight Scudetti. In June, they almost did the treble. Last month they lifted the Italian Super Cup. Yet here was Buffon seeking to get the fans back on side.

"It's easy to come to the stadium and applaud when everything is going well," Leonardo Bonucci posted on Instagram on Sunday. "A real fan applauds when the going gets tough to help the team."

Juventus were also whistled at full-time against Chievo. They had rescued a point and as such it is no longer their worst start to a season since 1912. It's now only as bad as when they opened 1962-63 campaign. Luckily, Juan Cuadrado came on and changed the game, with a series of dribbles, one of which got Juventus back into it. His pace, cunning and fleet of foot won a late penalty after a naive challenge from Bostjan Cesar and Paulo Dybala equalised from the spot.

Did the Old Lady deserve it? She'd had 67 percent of possession and made 25 attempts on goal. Her true identity, however, was that of Lady Luck.

Cesar in particular had a right to feel aggrieved. He had already seen Buffon make one of the best saves of his career after lashing a shot at him from little more than five metres out. The 37-year-old's reaction time was clocked at 0.352 second. Before giving the penalty away, Cesar had also had a perfectly legitimate winner ruled out for a perceived foul on Bonucci. The only explanation for it not standing being that maybe the referee still had the free kick that led to it in his mind, which should never have been given in the first place. Chievo merited victory, and their travelling fans demanded that their hosts salutate la capolista -- salute the league leaders.

While finally off the mark, this did not represent a turning point for Juventus. The team is in disorder and didn't play as one on Saturday. Second to the ball, four or five players would run toward it and no one would get it. Chievo played through the pressure and all of a sudden Juventus were in trouble. Of course, it would help if they didn't give the ball away, which they did 140 times on Saturday.

Insecure, there were also times when seven or eight players were in their own box. This was a feature of their performance against Roma, too. In the first minute of that game, Alessandro Florenzi should have been awarded a penalty following a foul not by a defender but striker Mario Mandzukic. Perparim Hetemaj's goal on Saturday came about because six Juventus players ran not toward him, but towards their own goal instead.

The absence of an organiser is glaring. Claudio Marchisio made his comeback but unfortunately for Juventini, it was a short-lived one. Replaced at half-time vs. Chievo, reports emerging from Vinovo claim he is out for another month.

Juventus don't have anyone capable of balancing the team quite like he does. Hernanes assumed the position in the second half and was often talked about as a possible heir to Andrea Pirlo when he was at Sao Paulo and il Maestro still at Milan. But he hasn't played there since he moved to Italy five years ago and was signed as the No. 10 Max Allegri requested.

The use of utility man and cult hero Simone Padoin against Udinese and Roma in the zone once occupied by Pirlo has only served to bring home how much he is missed. Juventus' passing lacks variety. There were a number of occasions on Saturday when a switch was on and instead they chose to play it down a blind alley. How the returning Alvaro Morata must have craved one of Pirlo's no-look long balls over the top, releasing him into space and stretching the opposition.

The champions' attacking play is far too one-dimensional at the moment. After crossing the ball 34 times against Udinese, more than at any time in one game since May 2013, new left-back Alex Sandro must have been given the same brief on Saturday. He whipped in 11 on his own. Not one caused Chievo any problems.

Dybala, Juventus' most expensive summer signing, has scored in three of his four appearances for the club, but without ever having the same influence on a game as Carlos Tevez did. La Repubblica called him "a robin red breast among eagles" against Roma. Yet he is Juventus' only goal scorer in the league this season.

Go-to match-winners have yet to emerge and take the place of Tevez, Pirlo and Arturo Vidal. That was always going to be a huge challenge no matter how well Juventus planned for their succession. Include Fernando Llorente in that conversation and the team has lost 114 goals of the 210 it scored in the past two years. More than half.

A shortfall would be manageable if the defence was as watertight as it has been in the past four years, but with little protection from a midfield that is lacking in structure and imagination, even the "BBC" of Bonucci, Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini is buckling. It took Juventus 13 games to concede as many goals last season as they have already done in the opening three of this one. Remember they were behind for just seven minutes in the entire first half of the last campaign. They have yet to be in front in this one.

Allegri has accepted his share of the responsibility. Some of his decisions haven't helped. Playing Padoin alla Pirlo, for instance. The caution shown in introducing new signings. Roma's Rudi Garcia threw his new left-back Lucas Digne in at the deep end against Juventus and was rewarded. Allegri kept his (Alex Sandro) in reserve. The passive approach at the Olimpico was all wrong, too. And there was surprise when he left Paul Pogba out of the starting lineup against Chievo. Juventus can't afford to rotate at the moment, even with City on the horizon. It's too delicate a time. Pogba is their best player, although so far this season, orphaned by mentors Pirlo and Vidal, he has played as if he has the world on his shoulders.

Allegri has been at pains to remind everyone that Pogba is still only 22 and must be allowed to make the mistakes every 22-year-old makes. Alluding to the French international's fourth season at Juventus, it was interesting to hear Allegri say of him after the Roma game that although a 4-year-old can walk, they often "don't yet know how to write." Pogba, like Dybala, and Juventus' many other youngsters -- remember, nine members of the first-team squad are '90s children -- must grow up quicker than planned.

Juventus refuse to acknowledge that this is a transition year. Their history means they are obliged to win. "We don't like an excuses culture," Beppe Marotta told RAI, "and we didn't expect the difficulties we'd face to be so accentuated."

In gross terms, Juventus invested €125.5 million in the team this summer. They started the window in optimum fashion, doing business early to beat the competition to Dybala, seizing the opportunity presented by Sami Khedira's contract expiring at Real Madrid and wrapping things up for Mario Mandzukic before granting Tevez his wish to go back to Boca Juniors.

But they finished it imperfectly. Juventus played the waiting game for Julian Draxler only for Wolfsburg to sell Kevin De Bruyne and gazump them, which meant Allegri wasn't able to implement his preferred 4-3-1-2 system. Hernanes was far from first choice and joined on deadline day. Other new recruits also arrived late like Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and Mario Lemina, which meant they didn't have a preseason to learn the ropes. Allegri didn't even get the chance to put his message across during the last fortnight either as Juventus' squad is full of internationals.

Irrespective of this, question marks have been raised about the team's preparation and conditioning. Like Chelsea, Juventus started preseason later than everyone else to give the players time off after a gruelling season. The team has suffered six muscle injuries so far, which has brought back memories of Allegri's first two seasons at Milan when there were no fewer than 78.

All of this has only further complicated matters for Juventus. Old certainties are gone and their aura with it. The team has everything to come good and is built to open a new longer cycle of success, but it will take time for them to hit upon a winning formula. In the meantime, they are vulnerable and matches against City, Napoli, Sevilla, and Inter, who are already eight points clear of them in Serie A, threaten to be unforgiving over the next six weeks.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

All change in Turin but Juventus
can again be contenders

The Old Lady lost a number of key players but has been rejuvenated by the addition of
several fresh faces, including Paulo Dybala, who looks capable of becoming a Bianconeri icon.

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4659/editorials/2015/09/15/15371452/-?

Sep 15, 2015

It's already clear: Juventus are going to find it very difficult to reach the Champions League final again this season. Massimiliano Allegri's new team are very different to the one that upset Real Madrid on its way to Berlin last term. The loss of several key players has necessitated a complete overhaul in Turin and it is going to take time for Juve to recover. That much is already obvious.

They have played three games in Serie A this season - and won none of them. This, remember, is the team that won a domestic double last season, finishing 17 points clear of Roma before seeing off Lazio in the Coppa Italia. Change is good but it requires patience. Juve should get some, at least.

Yes, they have made a dreadful start to their Serie A title defence but the Old Lady has plenty of credit in the bank after four successive Scudetti. Giuseppe Marotta, meanwhile, has earned a reputation as a canny transfer operator. Therefore, his new signings will be afforded time to prove themselves.

And don't forget Juve have won eight trophies in the last four years. They would have won nine had they not run into a ridiculously talented Barcelona side in May.

Juventus are undeniably back. They have proven themselves a side capable of competing with Europe's elite. However, emulating last season's achievement will not be easy. Yes, Juve have spent big this summer but they are still not operating on the same financial plane as the likes of Manchester City, whom they open their European campaign against on Tuesday, and Paris Saint-Germain - let alone Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Of course, with all the money in the world, it was always going to be difficult to replace players of the calibre and influence of Andrea Pirlo, Carlos Tevez and Arturo Vidal - three men who played a key role in their resurgence.

Consequently, a period of readjustment was always required. The good news, though, is that Paulo Dybala - signed for a fee that could rise to €40 million - is already looking like money well spent. The 21-year-old is the only player to have scored for Juve in the league so far this season (two goals in three outings) but what is more impressive than his prowess in front of goal is his character. This is a 21-year-old who seems to have already realised what it means to play for Juventus and is relishing the responsibility.

However, if Juventus are to enjoy another good run in Europe, Alvaro Morata will be key. The Spaniard's season has yet to really get going due to fitness problems but, as he proved against Madrid last season, he is capable of making the difference on the big stage. The Bianconeri will be hoping that he forms a formidable and thrilling partnership with fellow young gun Dybala.

Juve will certainly need both firing on all cylinders in Europe, given they have been placed in a very trick group alongside City, the form team in England, Borussia Monchengladbach and Sevilla.

Still, Juve are a strong and, crucially, versatile side, no longer solely reliant on Antonio Conte's 3-5-2 formation. Indeed, Allegri has made it his mission to make Juve just as comfortable in his preferred 4-3-1-2 formation and the good news is that he now, finally, has a proper trequartista in the shape of Hernanes, acquired from Inter on deadline day.

Juve now have real pace on the flanks, with left-back Alex Sandro joining from Porto and Juan Cuadrado arriving on loan from Chelsea. The pair were undoubtedly signed with the intention of getting the best out of Mario Mandzukic, who thrives on quality service from out wide.

As a result, while Juve are much changed they should, at least in time, have more strings to their bow. This looks like a team capable of adapting to their opponents.

As well as that, the core of the team remains intact. Gianluigi Buffon, Leonardo Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini and Claudio Marchisio (out for the next month, however) all remain in Turin, meaning that while the Old Lady has had a facelift, she has not lost her heart. Or that winning mentality.

Indeed, Juventus are still Juventus. Even without Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Poll: Juventus most loved and hated

http://www.football-italia.net/73480/poll-juventus-most-loved-and-hated?

Sep 25, 2015

A survey has named Juventus as both the most popular and the most hated team in Italy.

The poll, conducted by Coop, a system of Italian consumers' cooperatives, and the Osservatorio Capitale Sociale studied attitudes toward football in the country.

It found that 40 per cent of Italians identify themselves as football fans, down from 56 per cent in 2009, but four per cent up on 2013.

However, of those, 47 per cent described themselves as die-hard fans, with 30 per cent active supporters and 23 per cent more lukewarm.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, those with more extreme political views were found to be more militant about their teams. 50 per cent of those who identified as hard-left were die-hard fans, as were 69 per cent of those on the hard-right.

Of those who considered themselves centrist, 42 per cent identified as active fans, but only 36 per cent as die-hard. Only 7 per cent of those on the right said they were lukewarm toward their team.

Juventus were by far the most popular team on the peninsula, with 35 per cent of respondents identifying as Bianconero.

Inter were next with 17 per cent, followed by city rivals Milan [14 per cent], Napoli [10 per cent] and Roma [7 per cent].

Of those clubs, supporters of Roma were found to be the most left-wing, with Milan slightly to the right. Inter tended more to the left, while Napoli and Juventus were centrist.

The Old Lady also took the crown as the most hated team, with 43 per cent of those questioned naming the Turin giants as their least favourite team. Inter were second on 24 per cent.

Broken down by club, 74 per cent of Napoli and Inter supporters named Juventus as the team they least like, with 63 per cent for Roma and 50 per cent for Milan.

Interestingly, Lazio were not even Roma fans’ second-most hated rival, with Milan taking 18 per cent of the vote. 56 per cent of Juventus fans see Inter as their least favourite team.

The survey sought the opinions of 1,121 people.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Jovetic out of Derby d’Italia?

http://www.football-italia.net/73584/jovetic-out-derby-d%E2%80%99italia?

Sep 28, 2015

Inter striker Stevan Jovetic could miss the Derby d’Italia against Juventus due to injury, according to reports.

The Montenegrin picked up an injury to his left thigh in the warm up before Sunday’s 4-1 defeat to Fiorentina.

Nerazzurri Coach Roberto Mancini announced at the end of the match that Jovetic wouldn’t be available for Sunday’s trip to Sampdoria, but the knock now appears to be more serious.

Inter host Juventus at San Siro on 18 October, after the international break, but Sport Mediaset have reported that the former Manchester City man is at risk of missing out.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Tevez: I Am Suffering For Juventus

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/09/tevez-i-am-suffering-for-juventus/?

Sep 28, 2015

Boca Juniors striker Carlos Tevez admits he is suffering for former club Juventus, as the Bianconeri’s early season woes continue in Serie A.

The Argentine forward left the Juventus Stadium to return to Argentina in the summer, having spent two successful seasons in Turin, in which in won successive Scudetti and reached a Champions League final.

Speaking on Argentine television when interviewed on La Corsina, the former Bianconero admitted his suffering.

“I am watching from afar and I am suffering for Juventus,” Tevez began.

“I am suffering because I left a part of my heart in Turin and it hurts to see Juventus in this position,” he added.

The 31-year-old went on to say that he feels their problems are normal, considering the turnover faced by the club in the summer.

“But I think it’s normal.

“There was a lot of turnover at the club and the new group are yet to get to know one another.”

The striker concluded by stating his reasons for leaving Serie A.

“I had given everything I could to Juventus in my two years.

“I saw the trouble in Boca and wanted to help.

“I had to come back, every day I dreamt of returning to La Bombonera.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Mancini shocked by Juventus crisis

The Bianconeri have won four consecutive league titles but are 10 points
off the pace at the top after a dreadful start to the season.

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4563/main/2015/09/29/15831312/-?

Sep 29, 2015

Inter coach Roberto Mancini has admitted he has been surprised by Juventus' poor start to the campaign.

Arturo Vidal, Andrea Pirlo and Carlos Tevez all left Juventus Stadium ahead of the 2015-16 campaign after playing key roles in their success last term and the Turin giants have struggled to replace them.

The reigning Serie A champions have collected just five points from their opening six fixtures and currently sit 15th in the Serie A table, trailing leaders Fiorentina and Inter by 10 points.

"I did not expect Juventus to have such a bad start," Mancini told Il Messaggero.

"Of course, it was to be expected that they would have a difficult start after losing key men such as Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal. You knew that would have its effect, but I did not expect this.

"But Juventus remain Scudetto contenders for me once they get back on track, together with Roma and Napoli.

"Our goal remains to finish in the top three and return to the Champions League.

"The Scudetto? We cannot rule anything out..."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve Club of the Year nominees

http://www.football-italia.net/74071/juve-club-year-nominees?

Oct 8, 2015

Juventus are nominated for Club of the Year in the Globe Soccer Awards, joining Barcelona, Bayern Munich, PSG and Dnipro.

The Bianconeri won their fourth consecutive Scudetto last season, the Coppa Italia and reached the Champions League Final.

This earned them the nomination from the ECA (European Club Association).

The Globe Soccer Awards will be presented in December in the United Arab Emirates and decided by a jury including Presidents, players, Coaches, agents and referees.

Juve had already been nominated in 2014, but the award went to Barcelona.

Dnipro are intriguing nominees, as they reached the Europa League Final despite having to play all their home games on neutral turf due to the political instability in Ukraine.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

DEL PIERO: “NO JUVE REGRETS”

http://www.juvefc.com/del-piero-no-juve-regrets/?

Oct 11, 2015

Alessandro Del Piero says he has “no regrets” about his Juve career and feels he is “ready to become a coach.”

Speaking to the Corriere dello Sport newspaper, the former Juve captain looked back at his Bianconeri career and his ambitions for the future.

“I will admit, I do now feel ready to become a Coach,” he told the Italian daily.

“It’s an intriguing option that I am now evaluating. If you’d asked me three years ago, I would’ve said no, but things are different now.

“This is such a complex job that allows you to experience football with a vision. I want to make it clear that I haven’t signed up for any course yet.

“I worked for a long time with three greats, so learned from Lippi, Capello and Ancelotti. I realised by working with them that a squad is guided with humility, intelligence and infinite patience.”

“My career at Juve was magical. Perhaps the most important shirts I kept are from the first victories, as those were special. Although now that I think about it, Serie B, the fall and the rebirth with the Scudetto were key moments too.

“In 2006 it would’ve been frankly difficult not to stay. I was the captain of Juventus, I was its number one fan. Juve had given me so much.

“John Elkann called and I said he could count on me. I didn’t think twice, nor do I have any regrets.”

Ale’ did eventually leave the club in 2012, but it was an emotional goodbye.

“It had been a very difficult year for me, as I played few games, but still scored some decisive goals. When I went off in the second half, I felt a lump in my throat.

“I can remember few words from that moment, but everything seemed to stop: opponents, the referee, my teammates.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Ranieri: 'Cannavaro caused Juve exit'

http://www.football-italia.net/74174/ranieri-cannavaro-caused-juve-exit?

Oct 11, 2015

Claudio Ranieri reveals he left Juventus because of Fabio Cannavaro.

The Leicester City manager spoke to the Corriere dello Sport newspaper and discussed his two-year spell in Turin from 2007 to 2009.

“With Juve it ended when I decided that it should end. I also have to point out that my spells at clubs have always been finished by me.

“We no longer agreed on transfer strategy. I was told that we’d agree on and buy players between the three of us: me, director of sport Alessio Secco and general manager Jean-Claude Blanc.

“The moment came when a choice was made that I didn’t agree with, but they told me that the two of them had decided. So I said fine, then I’ll go instead. They fired me two games before the end of the season, but the matter was done and dusted by that point.

“Who was the player? I can say it now, it was Cannavaro. He was a great player, but it didn’t seem right that six stars went down to Serie B and took Juventus back into the top flight. Meanwhile he went off to Real Madrid and won a Scudetto only to just come back again?

“Cannavaro did well, it was just an issue of what was fair to the team. It was my opinion, not that of the locker room.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti