5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Friday, March 10th, 2017 - 8:45 p.m.
Juventus Stadium, Turin
Referee: Davide Massa

Massa to ref Juventus-Milan

http://www.football-italia.net/99411/massa-ref-juventus-milan

Mar 9, 2017

Davide Massa has been announced as the referee for tomorrow night’s Juventus-Milan game.

The two sides meet in Turin tomorrow night, with the Bianconeri looking to stretch their lead at the top of Serie A to 11 points, at least temporarily.

Today the AIA has announced that Massa will take charge of the match, having last refereed Juve in their 2-0 win over Lazio.

His last experience with the Diavolo was the 0-0 draw with Atalanta in December, but he was also the man who disallowed Miralem Pjanic's goal in the first game between these two in Week 9.

Elsewhere, Massimiliano Irrati will be the man in the middle as Inter welcome Atalanta, while Gianluca Rocchi runs the rule over Palermo-Roma.

Serie A Week 28 referees:

Chievo-Empoli - Piero Giacomelli
Fiorentina-Cagliari - Claudio Gavillucci
Genoa-Sampdoria - Daniele Orsato
Inter-Atalanta - Massimiliano Irrati
Juventus-Milan - Davide Massa
Lazio-Torino - Paolo Mazzoleni
Napoli-Crotone - Maurizio Mariani
Palermo-Roma - Gianluca Rocchi
Pescara-Udinese - Domenico Celi
Sassuolo-Bologna - Paolo Valeri

http://www.goal.com/en/tables/serie-a/13?ICID=TP_TN_110

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

2yvo10i.jpg

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Allegri: Giorgio Chiellini definitely

out for Juve vs. Milan on Friday

Manager’s pre-match comments ahead of Friday evening’s game in Turin.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/3/9/14868052/allegri-chiellini-

definitely-out-for-juventus-milan-allegri-pre-match-press-conference

Mar 9, 2017

Juventus host AC Milan on Friday night in what is usually an epic battle no matter how low the Rossoneri are in the table. Manager Massimiliano Allegri, given the boot at Milan, always enjoys playing against his former employers and spoke to the media ahead of tomorrow’s game.

Giorgio Chiellini definitely won’t play. It's certain Chiellini won't play tomorrow. We'll see against Porto, but it's very difficult.

Leonardo Bonucci will play, then one of Daniele Rugani, Medhi Benatia or Andrea Barzagli, with Benatia a little ahead of the other two.

“Will Marko Pjaca replace Juan Cuadrado? I honestly haven’t decided, I’ll assess whether to play Pjaca today in the last training session, if he’s on the bench I’ll play with an extra midfielder.

“I have a few things to assess today. After today I’ll have much clearer ideas and then I’ll decide definitively.”

Milan always treat games against Juve like a final, but do the Bianconeri have the same motivation playing against inferior opponents?

“Could Milan spring a tactical surprise? I don’t know how Vincenzo Montella will play, but his style of play is pretty well outlined.

“What could change is those interpreting it. You can play with the same system, but if you change the interpreters than the characteristics of the players can also change.

“Right now they don’t have Giacomo Bonaventura, but they have a different player like Gerard Deulofeu who is very good in one-on-ones, in opening up games.

“They also have physical players in midfield, so it will be a very difficult game.”

Juve dropped points away at Udinese last weekend, how did Allegri feel about the draw?

“It’s not ok, because we played a bad game in Udine. I was convinced that we could come out of a bad game, but we had to come out with a win. We accept the draw, we gained a point on Roma but we know it’s a long season with 11 games still to go.

“There are head-to-head games, many wins to be achieved, so tomorrow we have to tough physically and technically, and above all bring home three points, because victory tomorrow would mean one game less to the Scudetto.

“As for mental and physical fatigue, first of all we’re coming off 10 games where Juventus have won 10 in a row. We played Atalanta, Milan, Napoli in the Coppa Italia; we had the match with Porto, the one with Inter, we had Sassuolo, Lazio, Fiorentina. We had an important period where the team responded well.

“There can be a game where you play less well and it seems like you’re tired, but that’s not the case as the team is in excellent condition. We played a bad game, and these are the most important matches of the season because you have to bring home three points when you’re not playing well.

“The lads were a bit lucky, because in the end we got a point which allowed us to increase our advantage over Roma, though there’s still a very long way to go. You can’t play 38 games well and on the same level, there are games where you’ll have to win while playing poorly. And it’s difficult to play well against Udinese in Udine.

“Udinese were coming off three defeats, they had a week to prepare so they had plenty of motivation. Juventus came to town and it was the right time to play a physical, pressing game the way they did.

“We needed to have a bit more patience when we got to 1-1, we still had 35 minutes to win it.”

The manager was also asked if he watched Barcelona’s big comeback last night in the Champions League.

“Barcelona? Firstly, it was a great night of football. It was a beautiful evening of football which I think will remain in the annals of football history, because I don’t think any team has ever pulled off such a good comeback.

“It wasn’t easy for them, it was a good and very intense game. It wasn’t great technically, compared to what Barcelona have always shown the world, but that’s why football is beautiful. It’s strange, there are situations no-one can predict.

“Above all that should make us understand and reflect that on Tuesday we have a game [against Porto] where we have a two-goal lead, we have an eight point lead but the League is not over.

“So we have to take things one game at a time, without looking at what might happen in there months. Tomorrow there’s a game between Juventus and Milan.

“Milan are coming off two positive results, they’re a team which never dies, they’re sly, they can seem to be out of a game but they have great speed and technique. Aside from that, it’s always Juventus-Milan.

“Despite the gap in points there has been in recent seasons, games between Juventus and Milan have always been close.”

How about the possibility of facing Barca in the quarter-finals of the Champions League?

“Barcelona… with all due respect to Paris Saint-Germain, to have them in the Quarter-Finals… we still have to get there, by the way… but still, to have them in the Quarter-Finals isn’t pleasing.

“Something like what happened to Barcelona in Paris, where they lost 4-0, doesn’t happen every year, or even every five years.

“So it’s normal that now Barcelona are favourites to win the Champions League along with Bayern [Munich] and Real Madrid.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xofhxd.jpg

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

'Coaching Juventus? Why not?' - AC Milan boss Montella

The Turin side will host Milan in a huge Serie A fixture, with Vincenzo

Montella suggesting he could one day be in the opposite dugout.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/03/09/33466022/-

Mar 9, 2017

Vincenzo Montella is open to the possibility of one day managing Juventus and would also like to take charge of a team in London.

The AC Milan boss will send his side into battle against Juve in Turin on Friday in a crucial Serie A clash.

And ahead of the game he was surprisingly open in acknowledging he would not rule out following in the footsteps of opposite number Massimiliano Allegri, who won the Scudetto with Milan during a three-and-a-half-year tenure from June 2010 to January 2014.

Montella also suggested he would be keen to manage abroad, with England's capital a city he would like to work in.

He told Gazzetta dello Sport: "A professional doesn't rule out anything at the start of their career, so why not? 

"When I was 17 there was talk of interest from Juventus, I was young and promising. Then I got injured and the interest was never firmed up.

"Maybe coaching Lazio would be more complicated given that in Rome I have a house in the other part of the city!"

Asked about managing abroad, Montella added: "I would have no difficulty doing that, I think it enriches you. Certain leagues and certain cities I like more than others – London for example.

"The best coach I had was Luciano Spalletti, he could have played me more, but he did open my mind."

However, Montella stressed his immediate focus was on his job with Milan, who he would ideally like to remain with if the circumstances are right.

He added: "Will I stay at Milan for a long time? I would like to. 

"The important thing is to have the opportunity to grow together, I want to help the team improve and win again. Everything depends on sharing objectives and being able to renew.

"It is not a question of staying for a year, three… 10 or even of opening or closing a cycle. 

"That is all theory, if you have a common purpose you can start from the same place. I had a contract with Fiorentina, my family and I were happy, but I felt it was time to stop."

Milan are seventh in the table, but sit only three points adrift of Lazio in fourth and seven behind Napoli in third with 11 matches to play.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xlf6gm.gif

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juventus v AC Milan: Preview

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/preview?gameId=461020

Mar 9, 2017

AC Milan must beat Juventus to stay in the mix for European football next season, according to head coach Vincenzo Montella.

Hopes of claiming a first Serie A title since 2011 have long since evaporated for Milan, with Juve 17 points beyond Montella's men, while the European spots are proving difficult enough to break into.

To that end, losing Friday night's clash in Turin would leave the Rossoneri vulnerable to being cut adrift in seventh place, as rivals Inter Milan are also targeting the nearest Europa League berth.

Montella therefore wants Milan to follow up their 1-0 October triumph over Juve by doing the double - a feat that would lift them above Inter well before the Nerazzurri host fifth-placed Atalanta on Sunday.

He told acmilan.com: ``It's going to be a really hard match and we will need the right mentality and approach. Juve know how to win, but we've already beaten them this season.

``The game is worth three points and winning would give us a great lift in the race for Europe.

``It's going to be a battle - we want to win it.

``This is a crucial moment of the season: one point more or less or one position doesn't make much difference, it's the attitude that matters.''

Suso's place in the team is in doubt as the flying Spanish winger sustained a thigh injury during Saturday's win against Chievo.

Manuel Locatelli - the goalscorer in the reverse fixture - is suffering from a cold while Riccardo Montolivo and Giacomo Bonaventura are definitely on the treatment table.

In the Juve camp, boss Massimiliano Allegri has said defensive stalwart Giorgio Chiellini will not play.

Either Medhi Benatia, Daniele Rugani or Andrea Barzagli will partner Leonardo Bonucci at the back.

Allegri is keeping one eye on next week's Champions League tie against Porto but, because this league fixture is on a Friday, he need not worry too much about fatigue.

Speaking ahead of the Juventus Stadium showdown, he sounded a note of caution, telling the official website: ``We've an eight-point advantage over Roma, but the title race is still open and we need to make sure of picking up all three points tomorrow.

``We can expect a tough match against a Milan team who are coming off the back of two positive results.

``They're quick, technically strong and, at the end of the day, Juventus v Milan is still a very big game in Italian football, despite the number of points currently separating us in the table.''

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Suso starts, Romagnoli switches?

http://www.football-italia.net/99422/suso-starts-romagnoli-switches

Mar 9, 2017

Suso and Luca Antonelli are in the Milan squad to face Juventus tomorrow night, although Alessio Romagnoli was tested as a left-back.

It kicks off on Friday at 20.45 CET - 19.45 GMT.

Coach Vincenzo Montella said Suso has a good chance of featuring, as he is recovering well from injury, but needs a last-minute fitness test.

The Spaniard was used in training today for a 4-3-3 system alongside Carlos Bacca and Gerard Deulofeu.

If Suso can’t make it, then Lucas Ocampos will take his place.

The real news is that Romagnoli was moved to left-back, leaving space for Gabriel Paletta and Cristian Zapata in the centre, Mattia De Sciglio on the right.

Andrea Bertolacci looks set to get the nod in midfield with Jose Ernesto Sosa and Mario Pasalic.

Antonelli is back in the squad after an injury lay-off, but Ignazio Abate, Jack Bonaventura and Riccardo Montolivo are still absent.

Keisuke Honda is left out completely, fuelling reports of an imminent move abroad, but more realistically it's due to a bruise he suffered in training.

Milan squad for Juventus: Donnarumma, Plizzari, Storari; Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Vangioni, Zapata; Bertolacci, Mati Fernandez, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa; Bacca, Deulofeu, Lapadula, Ocampos, Suso

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juventus vs Milan Match Preview

http://www.juvefc.com/juventus-vs-milan-match-preview-scouting/

Mar 9, 2017

juventusacmilan.png

Juventus v AC Milan

Serie A Week 28 –  Friday, 10th March – 19:45 GMT – Juventus Stadium

juventus

Juventus

Juventus, after a year without draws in Serie A, were probably due for a stinker and it happened against Udinese. I do not know what it is, but Sunday afternoon games always feel like less important and filled with weird stuff. The squad was outmuscled and outhustled by the opponent, who looked much sharper. For the first time in a while, the Bianconeri looked disjointed and sloppy and were pretty lucky to come away with a tie thanks to a header by Leonardo Bonucci, who made up for his soft tackle on Duvan Zapata’s goal. Unfortunately, Juventus failed to take full advantage of Roma’s slip-up against Napoli and to deliver a massive blow to the Scudetto race. Eight points is an excellent lead at this point of the season, but there is not much room to relax yet.

In an unusual Friday night game, which of course is very helpful before the Champions League tilt, Juventus will face Milan, who have been by all accounts, their biggest rival this season. It is the fourth encounter between the two franchises so far: The Rossoneri have come up on top both in the first Serie A game and on penalties in the Supercoppa, then were defeated in Coppa Italia.

Massimiliano Allegri will have to come up with a solution for two problems. Giorgio Chiellini was subbed off early against Udinese because of a hamstring problem: it does not appear to be serious, but he will miss this one. Luckily there are plenty of valuable alternatives on the roster: Medhi Benatia entered the last game, Andrea Barzagli is a rock and Daniele Rugani has been very good this year. Benatia is the frontrunner.

The biggest issue is the absence of Juan Cuadrado, who is suspended, and it could lead to a tactical change. The easy solution would be to field Marko Pjaca, who is a natural left winger but has had good showing also on the other flank. He almost feels destined to decide a game against Milan after he snubbed their heavy courtship in the summer to move to Juventus. However, Allegri has been reluctant to put him in the XI and he also wants to have a pacey player to sub-in, if need be.

The other option is a return to a three-man midfield, with Claudio Marchisio joining the troops. It would likely be a 4-3-1-2 with Miralem Pjanic as deep-lying midfielder and Paulo Dybala in the hole. It is crazy to think that a couple of months ago we were debating whether Mario Mandzukic, Gonzalo Higuain and Dybala could play together and now it feels strange if they do not start alongside another attacker. This formation could easily turn into a 4-3-3, with Dybala on the right and Mandzukic on the left. It is a marquee match so we should see the starting midfielder featuring Sami Khedira and Miralem Pjanic, despite the midweek game ahead. Stefano Sturaro is still out with an abdomen injury.

There is another option which would see Dani Alves playing as right winger, with Stephan Lichtsteiner behind him. Alves has always been a bit anarchic and it could be an OK solution for an hour, even though moving fullback to more offensive position rarely produces good results. If only one of them starts, Lichtsteiner has a little edge because of his defensive prowess. Allegri has left the room open to all possibilities in the pre-game presser.

UPDATE: It looks like the third option is gaining steam, with Barzagli possibly sliding in as RB and Kwadwo Asamoah starting on the left.

Probable lineup: 

4-2-3-1: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Benatia, Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Pjaca, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.

Injuries:

Chiellini (hamstring), Sturaro (abdomen).

Suspensions:

None.

acmilan.png

AC Milan

Milan are having a bizarre season, clouded by the never-ending saga that has been the Chinese takeover, but they are trending upwards on the field. As a matter of fact, they come off three straight wins and they are undefeated in their last five games. They are only two points shy of the fifth position which would allow them to play European football next season.

Quick recap of what is going on outside the pitch. The Chinese consortium led by Sino-Europe Sports has paid €200M as down payment and the deadline to deposit the final €320M to buy the club was March 3. The money did not arrive because they are having bureaucratic problems with moving funds abroad, but there are also reports saying that some investors have pulled out. Fininvest, the Berlusconi holding, is still negotiating with SES even though the terms have expired, but they want another tranche of down payment soon. It is reportedly going to happen, but the end of the ordeal is still a month away.

Vincenzo Montella has always been very capable in exploiting the strengthes of his roster, and when Giacomo Bonaventura went down with a very serious hamstring injury, he started riding Gerard Deulofeu, who joined in January, and the move has paid off. He has quickly become their main offensive playmaker and he is much more effective than Mbaye Niang, who had started at length as left winger before departing to the EPL pastures. The Spaniard gives another dimension to their trident because he is a very capable assist-man.

Suso is dealing with a minor muscular problem, but could recover in time and start. Otherwise, Deulofeu will move to the right flank, with Luis Ocampos on the left. A very elegant player, but he has not showed much in his two Italian stints so far.

The coach is juggling a lot with the rest of the formation, also because of injuries. Ignazio Abate is set to remain sidelined by of an eye injury: Mattia De Sciglio will start as right back. Leonel Vangioni has been viable as left back since being inserted in the XI because no there were no other options, but he is facing some competition from Davide Calabria. Cristian Zapata could supplant the usual starter Gabriel Paletta. Alessio Romagnoli returned last week from a hamstring strain with no hiccups: he has also been tried as left back, a position he occupied when he was younger.

Their midfield is in flux. The man who took down Juventus back in November, Manuel Locatelli, has lost his job to José Sosa. He is also under the weather. The favourites to flank him are Andrea Bertolacci and Mario Pasalic, but Juraj Kucka is definitely still in the race. They have tried Sosa and Locatelli together in the last game, but it did not work that well.

The biggest threat is obviously Carlos Bacca, who, despite a contentious relationship with the penalty spot and the fans, is showing flashes of his old trickster Sevilla self in the last two games. He has scored eleven goals so far. Gianluca Lapadula has also been efficient off the bench. They will not come to Turin to park the bus: they will pull no punches as they know they have beaten us fair and square before. Juventus will have to be at their best. Containing their speed upfront will be the biggest challenge for Bianconeri.

UPDATE: Suso is still feeling pain in his hamstring he is unlikely to start: it will be Ocampos on the left and Deulofeu on the right. Romagnoli as LB is gaining momentum.

Probable lineup: 

4-3-3: Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Romagnoli, Vangioni; Pasalic, Sosa, Bertolacci; Suso, Bacca, Deulofeu.

Injuries:

Bonaventura (hamstring), Abate (eye), Montolivo (knee).

Suspensions:

None.

Formation

0024milan-1.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xlf6gm.gif

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Sami Khedira's versatility, talent key

to Juventus success against AC Milan

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/juventus/111/blog/post/3078979/sami-

khediras-versatility-talent-key-to-juventus-success-vs-ac-milan

Mar 9, 2017

"Despite the gap in points there has been in recent seasons, games between Juventus and Milan have always been close," Massimiliano Allegri explained at a recent news conference.

Indeed, Milan's youthful exuberance combined with Vincenzo Montella's tactical intelligence has created a team that has navigated tough fixtures well, beating Juventus twice and even managing to win the Supercoppa trophy this season. A side that play to their strengths and mask their weaknesses well, Milan like to take risks and believe in their collective energy and talent to make the difference.

On Friday evening, Juventus will face the Rossoneri for the fourth time this season and all anyone can discuss is which formation they will play. Three games played against Milan, three formations deployed, and yet the only one that unleashed the true talents of this Bianconeri side was the 4-2-3-1 that resulted in a 2-1 win in the Coppa Italia.

A shape that exploits the pace of Juan Cuadrado, that has turned Mario Mandzukic into the world's greatest team player and strengthened the relationship between Paulo Dybala Gonzalo Higuain, few have mentioned the resurgence of a certain Sami Khedira.

The German has long been referred to as "injury prone" and in physical decline after suffering so many traumas in recent years. However, this season, only Higuain has played more minutes for Juventus than the former Real Madrid midfielder.

Tactically versatile and one who has been taught to consistently seek progression, Khedira is turning in beautifully balanced performances that have enhanced Juve's interpretation of their new shape. Combining the offensive skills he learnt at Stuttgart with the tactical intelligence he exhibited at Real Madrid, Khedira is back to playing his best football.

A constant presence, Khedira has rediscovered the form that once earned him Jose Mourinho's effusive praise. Not only does his understanding of the game ensure the side is never top heavy but he helps knit the defence and attack together, allowing Miralem Pjanic the freedom to create in much the same way he helped Xabi Alonso.

Composed on the ball, he wins back possession yet rarely fouls his opponent. His injury problems behind him, the player is back to happily covering ground, tracking back to produce important tackles as well as exploiting the gaps in the final third to elevate the side's overall quality of attacking play through the middle.

r153578_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=738&site=esp
Free from injury issues, Sami Khedira is back to his very best at Juventus.

His experience has allowed him to understand when to run forward and when to hold his position. Calm and an accurate passer, he knows how to set the rhythm of a game. "Khedira is good at dictating the tempo, as if it needs to be 30km/h he goes at 31, if it has to be 50km/h he goes at 51," explained Allegri.

Having always been hailed for his stamina and intelligence, few have rightly pointed out how versatile Khedira truly is. Against Barcelona, Mourinho once deployed the German behind Karim Benzema as an almost trequartista to initiate a pressing game at the very top, while at Stuttgart he was often tasked with making penetrative runs through the middle to give another option in attack.

At Juve, he performed excellently in a midfield three where he and Paul Pogba attacked the space and provided depth. With Dybala dropping deeper he, Khedira and Pogba rotated possession beautifully, exploiting openings and offering passing outlets to build play between the lines.

Now back to playing in a midfield two, Khedira sets the tempo of the game and facilitates the transitions while ensuring balance. He is back to managing the game, and Allegri is thrilled to have his talents in his team.

Set to play against Milan, Khedira will need to help Juventus show why experience can prove to be the difference. Cynical ruthlessness made the difference for Barcelona when they astonishingly defeated PSG to reach the quarterfinals of the Champions League on Wednesday and the same will help Juventus continue their winning streak against Milan.

With Cuadrado suspended, Juventus will either play with Dani Alves or Marko Pjaca in Cuadrado's place in a 4-2-3-1 or play with an extra man in midfield in a 4-3-1-2 which would see Claudio Marchisio return to the starting lineup.

Whatever formation is chosen, Juventus must prove that their poor performance against Udinese was a one off and that normal service will resume.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juventus and Milan reshuffle

http://www.football-italia.net/99469/juventus-and-milan-reshuffle

Mar 10, 2017

Suso looks set to miss out for Milan tonight, while Juventus make big changes, moving Dani Alves and Andrea Barzagli.

It kicks off at 20.45 CET - 19.45 GMT.

The big doubt for the Rossoneri going in is based around Suso and he was spotted today with heavy strapping to his thigh, so it seems unlikely he will be risked from the start.

In that case, Lucas Ocampos will step in to complete the trident attack with Carlos Bacca and Gerard Deulofeu on the right.

Ignazio Abate, Keisuke Honda, Giacomo Bonaventura and Riccardo Montolivo are also sidelined, while Luca Antonelli is only for for the bench.

Vincenzo Montella has been testing out Alessio Romagnoli as a left-back in training, with Mario Pasalic, Jose Sosa and Andrea Bertolacci in midfield.

Juventus have Juan Cuadrado suspended, Giorgio Chiellini and Stefano Sturaro injured, so Max Allegri has to make some changes.

According to the latest reports, he is reshuffling his pack with Dani Alves bumped up to take Cuadrado’s role on the right of the supporting trident alongside Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic.

Gonzalo Higuain again leads the attack, not being rested for the upcoming Champions League clash with Porto.

Instead, Barzagli moves to right-back with Medhi Benatia getting a rare start in the centre of defence.

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Benatia, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic; Dani Alves, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Milan (probable): Donnarumma; Romagnoli, Zapata, Paletta, De Sciglio; Pasalic, Sosa, Bertolacci; Deulofeu, Bacca, Ocampos

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Bacca: 'It all goes through Turin'

http://www.football-italia.net/99476/bacca-it-all-goes-through-turin

Mar 10, 2017

Carlos Bacca warned Milan that tonight’s game with Juventus “is extremely important and everything goes through this match.”

“This game is extremely important, as we worked so hard to get back into Europe and everything goes through this match against a Juventus side that is at the top of the table,” Bacca told Milan TV.

“Juve always give their all and we need to step on to the pitch with the right mentality. I really want to score tonight, but above all we want to win a difficult match against a great Juve side.

“We’re in good shape, are hungry and want to give something more.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Line-ups: Juventus-Milan

http://www.football-italia.net/99475/line-ups-juventus-milan

Mar 10, 2017

Juventus and Milan make radical changes for tonight’s showdown in Turin, as Mario Mandzukic misses out at the last minute and Lucas Ocampos replaces Suso.

The Bianconeri have the opportunity to temporarily go 11 points clear at the top of the table and add to their all-time record run of 30 consecutive Serie A home victories.

However, they’ve already lost to Milan twice this season, falling at San Siro in October to a Manuel Locatelli scorcher and handing over the Italian Super Cup in Doha after a penalty shoot-out in December.

Locatelli isn’t even on the bench this evening after coming down with flu symptoms, joining Ignazio Abate, Keisuke Honda, Giacomo Bonaventura and Riccardo Montolivo on the absentee list.

Suso has also failed a fitness test following his thigh problem, so Lucas Ocampos steps into the trident attack with Carlos Bacca and Gerard Deulofeu.

With the shortage of left-backs, Alessio Romagnoli is moved to this position, introducing Cristian Zapata to the centre of defence.

Juventus have Juan Guillermo Cuadrado suspended, Giorgio Chiellini and Stefano Sturaro injured.

Surprisingly, rather than start the impressive Marko Pjaca, Coach Max Allegri instead bumps Dani Alves up alongside Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic to support Gonzalo Higuain.

Andrea Barzagli moves to right-back instead, with Medhi Benatia getting a rare start in the centre.

However, in the warm-up Mandzukic did not take part, as he was suddenly struck by stomach problems, so Pjaca was introduced into the starting XI.

This fixture hasn’t ended in a Turin stalemate since March 2006, while Milan’s last win here was in March 2011 – when Allegri was on the Rossoneri bench.

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Benatia, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic; Dani Alves, Dybala, Pjaca; Higuain

Juventus bench: Neto, Audero, Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Marchisio, Lemina, Rincon, Pjaca, Kean

Milan: Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Zapata, Paletta, Romagnoli; Pasalic, Sosa, Bertolacci; Deulofeu, Bacca, Ocampos

Milan bench: Plizzari, Storari, Antonelli, Calabria, Gomez, Vangioni, Mati Fernandez, Kucka, Poli, Lapadula, Suso

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Dybala: 'Milan made Juve suffer'

http://www.football-italia.net/99477/dybala-milan-made-juve-suffer

Mar 10, 2017

Paulo Dybala concedes Juventus “already suffered in two games against a great side like Milan this season” ahead of tonight’s clash.

“It is certainly a difficult game, as we already suffered in two games against a great side like Milan this season,” Dybala told Milan TV.

The Rossoneri beat Juventus 1-0 in Serie A back in October and then won the Italian Super Cup on penalties in Doha in December.

Serie A leaders Juve were held 1-1 by Udinese last week, their first stalemate of the season.

“We have to resume from the last win we had here at the Stadium and if we play like that again, we will certainly bring home the three points.

“We know that it’s a special game for the history that these two clubs have, so whoever has the most desire will win tonight.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Marotta: 'Juve build with Dybala'

http://www.football-italia.net/99479/marotta-juve-build-dybala

Mar 10, 2017

Juventus director Beppe Marotta hails “a good opportunity for Marko Pjaca” against Milan and warns Paulo Dybala is going nowhere.

Mario Mandzukic was originally in the starting XI, but he pulled out with a stomach bug at the last minute, so Pjaca will start.

“It’s certainly a good opportunity for Pjaca. Nothing changes for us, as we still want the same result, but it’s good for this young lad to start such an important game,” Marotta told Mediaset Premium.

Bianconeri scouts were reported to be tracking Bayern Munich star Douglas Costa.

“We send scouts to view all sorts of players and it is part of the media game to go around saying we are close to this or that player, but there’s nothing concrete.”

Marotta was asked about the rumours of interest from Real Madrid and Barcelona for Argentina talent Dybala.

“I just need to say Dybala is our player, we are proud to have him, we built a new Juventus with him and are glad to continue that. He already has a long contract and we will extend it.

“The most important thing is that he is happy to be at Juventus, he wants to continue with us for many years and we aim to build a team together.

“Dybala is still very young and is improving game by game, both as a player and in terms of character. He is very talented and that’s the greatest characteristic he needs.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png1240.png

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

HT 1-1: Bacca wipes out Benatia

http://www.football-italia.net/99480/ht-bacca-wipes-out-benatia

Mar 10, 2017

Carlos Bacca was clinical with Milan’s one real scoring opportunity, as Juventus are held 1-1 at half-time following a Medhi Benatia opener.

The Bianconeri had Juan Cuadrado suspended, Giorgio Chiellini and Stefano Sturaro injured, but Mario Mandzukic pulled out with a stomach bug just before the warm-up, so Marko Pjaca was given a rare start. Vincenzo Montella missed Suso, Ignazio Abate, Manuel Locatelli, Jack Bonaventura and Riccardo Montolivo, so Lucas Ocampos stepped in with Cristian Zapata at left-back.

Milan had lost all five of their Serie A games played at the Juventus Stadium.

It was a very aggressive Rossoneri start, but Gigio Donnarumma had to get down quickly to fingertip Pjaca’s daisy-cutter out of the near bottom corner.

Paulo Dybala was furious when he seemed to be tripped by Cristian Zapata, but play continued and Pjaca drilled wide. Gonzalo Higuain controlled and spun on the edge of the box, forcing Donnarumma into another difficult low save.

All the pressure eventually paid off with an unexpected goalscorer. Dani Alves chipped up a pass and Alessio Romagnoli was keeping Medhi Benatia level, controlling well to turn past Donnarumma from close range.

Sami Khedira’s volley into the ground went wide from a free kick and Higuain’s effort was charged down after a strong Dybala run.

Gerard Deulofeu’s heel was clipped by Dani Alves on the edge of the area, but the referee incorrectly booked him for simulation.

Milan got their equaliser somewhat against the run of play, as Deulofeu sprinted forward on the counter and threaded through for Carlos Bacca, who prodded past Gigi Buffon with the outside of his right boot. That was the Colombian’s fourth goal in the last three games.

Juventus 1-1 Milan (Half-Time)

Benatia 30 (J), Bacca 43 (M)

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Benatia, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic; Dani Alves, Dybala, Pjaca; Higuain

Milan: Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Zapata, Paletta, Romagnoli; Pasalic, Sosa, Bertolacci; Deulofeu, Bacca, Ocampos

Ref: Massa

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xofhxd.jpg

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

Paulo Dybala (penalty) 97'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juventus 2 AC Milan 1: Dybala's 97th-minute

penalty delivers dramatic win

A stoppage-time penalty from Paulo Dybala helped Juventus to a

hard-fought, yet well deserved, 2-1 win over AC Milan on Friday.

<br/><a href="http://oi67.tinypic.com/sfi71f.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

http://www.goal.com/en/match/juventus-vs-milan/2306027/report

Mar 10, 2017

Paulo Dybala netted a 97th-minute penalty just moments after Jose Sosa had been dismissed to help Juventus to a dramatic 2-1 win over AC Milan in Friday's Serie A encounter in Turin.

Referee Davide Massa showed Sosa a second yellow card in the 93rd minute after he brought down Kwadwo Asamoah, and Milan were unable to hang on with 10 men as Dybala made no mistake with a spot-kick awarded for a controversial handball decision against Mattia De Sciglio.

Medhi Benatia had previously opened the scoring for Juventus, but Carlos Bacca's equaliser appeared to be enough for a point as goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma pulled off numerous fine saves.

However, Donnarumma was unable to keep out Dybala from 12 yards, with Juventus consequently opening an 11-point lead at the summit.

The Turin side were by far the better side over the course of the game and eventually made their dominance count, though Milan may feel aggrieved by the nature of referee Massa's penalty decision.

The hosts had reasons for optimism heading into the encounter following their superb home form, last losing a Serie A game in their own stadium back in August 2015.

Milan will also have fancied their chances of getting a good result, though, having won the reverse fixture as well as the Supercoppa Italiana meeting back in December, even if they were beaten when both sides locked horns in the Coppa Italia in late January.

Juventus were in charge from the off and created a number of chances to open the scoring early on, Marko Pjaca - who replaced the ill Mario Mandzukic in the starting XI - testing Donnarumma with a powerful low shot after just four minutes.

Dybala was next to try his luck in the 10th minute, but Donnarumma showed his class with a sublime save, before thwarting Gonzalo Higuain halfway through the first period with yet another stellar reflex stop.

There was no denying Juventus, though, and they grabbed the lead when Benatia found the net at the half-hour mark after a sublime pass from Dani Alves, powering home from close range after beating the offside trap.

Milan slowly grew into the game and they equalised from their first chance of note, Bacca slotting the ball past Gianluigi Buffon with a clever finish from what seemed like an offside position after being sent clean through on goal by Gerard Deulofeu.

The hosts immediately went in search of a second goal after the break and Donnarumma did well to push Miralem Pjanic's free-kick wide for a corner, and the keeper frustrated Sami Khedira moments later with another fine save to keep his side in the game. 

Juventus  continued to create chance after chance and Donnarumma was fortunate to see Pjanic's shot after a corner routine go behind off the crossbar.

There were more chances for Khedira and Higuain, but neither managed to find a way past the impressive Donnarumma.

But there would be late drama as Milan were reduced to 10 men in stoppage time when Sosa received his second booking for a reckless foul on Asamoah, before the referee awarded Juventus a penalty when Stephan Lichtsteiner's cross struck De Sciglio's arm.

Dybala stepped up to take it and the Argentine thumped home from 12 yards to seal a gripping win for Juventus.

Key Opta stats:

- Paulo Dybala has scored 12 penalties from 12 taken in Serie A.

- Juventus have won their last 31 Serie A home games.

- Gianluigi Donnarumma is the only goalkeeper to have made at least nine saves in two different games this season in Serie A (today and against Lazio on February).

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xofhxd.jpg

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juventus - AC Milan - Team ratings 

Late Dybala penalty secures win.

<br/><a href="http://oi66.tinypic.com/2zek0ag.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

http://www.goal.com/en/match/juventus-vs-milan/2306027/ratings

Mar 10, 2017

BEST AND WORST PLAYER

Best Player

Goal Choice
G. Donnarumma
G. Donnarumma
MilanPosition: Goalkeeper
Fan Choice
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
Choose Player

Worst Player

Goal Choice
M. Pjaca
M. Pjaca
JuventusPosition: Attacker
Fan Choice
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
Choose Player

TEAM RATINGS

Juventus

Milan

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xofhxd.jpg

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juve penalty extends their perfect

record against Milan at home

Paulo Dybala netted the winner in a 2-1 result over the Rossoneri in controversial

circumstances, making it six straight home wins versus their rivals.

2a6uttc.jpg

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2017/03/10/33510592/

juve-extend-perfect-home-record?ICID=TP_HN_HP_RI_1_2

Mar 10, 2017

Juventus won their sixth straight home match against AC Milan with a controversial 97th-minute penalty on Friday, the 2-1 result extending their winning run on home soil in Serie A to 31 games.

The Bianconeri looked on course to extend their lead at the top of the table to 12 points when Mehdi Benatia volleyed home Dani Alves' lovely chipped assist.

But Vincenzo Montella's Milan dug in deep and found the equaliser through Carlos Bacca - the Colombian taking his tally to four goals in his last three games after failing to find the net in his five outings before that.

The Rossoneri watched with baited breath as Gianluigi Donnarumma turned Miralem Pjanic's free-kick on to the post, but their resistance was ultimately to no avail as Paulo Dybala netted the winner from the spot in stoppages for a perceived handball from Mattia De Sciglio.

It is a result that extends the Italian champions' perfect record against Milan at Juventus Stadium, with the Turin outfit winning all six of their last games in the league against their rivals at the ground.

It ensures Juventus bounce back from their 1-1 draw at Udinese last time out in timely fashion ahead of their Champions League last-16 second-leg tie against Porto.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Last-gasp Juve penalty sinks Milan

ipp0kl.jpg

http://www.football-italia.net/99483/last-gasp-juve-penalty-sinks-milan

Mar 10, 2017

Juventus beat Milan with a controversial penalty, converted by Paulo Dybala with the last kick of the game, after Carlos Bacca wiped out a Medhi Benatia opener.

The Bianconeri had Juan Cuadrado suspended, Giorgio Chiellini and Stefano Sturaro injured, but Mario Mandzukic pulled out with a stomach bug just before the warm-up, so Marko Pjaca was given a rare start. Vincenzo Montella missed Suso, Ignazio Abate, Manuel Locatelli, Jack Bonaventura and Riccardo Montolivo, so Lucas Ocampos stepped in with Cristian Zapata at left-back.

Milan had lost all five of their Serie A games played at the Juventus Stadium, while the Bianconeri were on an all-time Serie A record run of 30 consecutive home wins.

It was a very aggressive Rossoneri start, but Gigio Donnarumma had to get down quickly to fingertip Pjaca’s daisy-cutter out of the near bottom corner.

Paulo Dybala was furious when he seemed to be tripped by Cristian Zapata, but play continued and Pjaca drilled wide. Gonzalo Higuain controlled and spun on the edge of the box, forcing Donnarumma into another difficult low save.

All the pressure eventually paid off with an unexpected goalscorer. Dani Alves chipped up a pass and Alessio Romagnoli was keeping Medhi Benatia level, controlling well to turn past Donnarumma from close range.

Sami Khedira’s volley into the ground went wide from a free kick and Higuain’s effort was charged down after a strong Dybala run.

Gerard Deulofeu’s heel was clipped by Dani Alves on the edge of the area, but the referee incorrectly booked him for simulation.

Milan got their equaliser somewhat against the run of play, as Deulofeu sprinted forward on the counter and threaded through for Carlos Bacca, who prodded past Gigi Buffon with the outside of his right boot. That was the Colombian’s fourth goal in the last three games.

Max Allegri made a change for the second half, introducing more traditional right-back Stephan Lichtsteiner for Andrea Barzagli.

Donnarumma palmed away a Miralem Pjanic free kick, but on the corner Bacca’s shinned clearance risked an own goal. The 18-year-old goalkeeper needed another sensational save from point-blank range on Khedira and it looped back over him, but was cleared off the line by Mattia De Sciglio.

Pjaca flashed an angled drive across the face of goal after a defensive error, then Pjanic’s effort took a strange deflection off Donnarumma and looped up to bounce off the crossbar.

Dani Alves chipped up a pass on the counter and Pjaca was wasteful again, volleying over when unmarked. Higuain and Dybala combined beautifully with a series of passes from midfield, but La Joya’s final touch was poor and allowed Donnarumma to smother.

Donnarumma required a splendid double save on Khedira’s strike and then the acrobatic volley Higuain follow-up at the near post.

Buffon had something to do too, his gloves stung by Jose Sosa’s snapshot, then was fortunate Deulofeu didn’t make the most of a poor Benatia back-pass, so the goalkeeper was able to parry.

Milan remained dangerous on the counter, but Sosa was sent off in stoppages for a second bookable offence, as he went sliding in on Kwadwo Asamoah.

Juve went all-out, but Higuain’s acrobatic scissor-kick was palmed off the line by another sensational Donnarumma save. As Lichtsteiner crossed it back into the box, it struck De Sciglio’s arm from point-blank range and the officials opted for a penalty. It was an extremely harsh decision, partly because they were so close together, partly as it might’ve bounced off his stomach first, but the images are not that clear.

Dybala stepped up and with the last kick of the game, unlike in the Italian Super Cup in Doha, he beat Donnarumma for the decisive penalty.

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli (Lichtsteiner 46), Bonucci, Benatia (Rugani 78), Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic; Dani Alves, Dybala, Pjaca (Kean 88); Higuain
Milan: Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Zapata, Paletta, Romagnoli; Pasalic (Poli 70), Sosa, Bertolacci; Deulofeu, Bacca (Kucka 54), Ocampos (Vangioni 89)
Ref: Massa

Sent off: Sosa 93 (M)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xlf6gm.gif

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Paulo Dybala spot on in added

time as Juventus beat AC Milan

<br/><a href="http://oi64.tinypic.com/2n8yfxd.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/report?gameId=461020

Mar 10, 2017

Paulo Dybala scored the latest of penalties to sour a fantastic display from teenage AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma as Serie A leaders Juventus snatched a dramatic 2-1 victory.

The 18-year-old largely withstood a 90-minute bombardment at the Juventus Stadium, conceding only once in the first half to on-loan Bayern Munich centre-back Medhi Benatia.

He consistently batted away the likes of 90million euro striker Gonzalo Higuain, tricky Croatian winger Marko Pjaca and sharpshooter Miralem Pjanic, strengthening his claim to be Gianluigi Buffon's heir.

Carlos Bacca's equaliser just before the interval looked to have earned seventh-placed Milan a share of the points as they bid to gatecrash the Europa League spots.

But, after the late expulsion of Jose Sosa further weakened an already injury-stricken squad, Mattia De Sciglio committed a foul deep into stoppage time that would have dire consequences for Milan.

Juve, meanwhile, pull 11 points clear of nearest challengers Roma, but their Friday night exertions will have caused unnecessary fatigue ahead of next week's Champions League meeting with Porto.

Fully aware of just how much Milan wanted to cause an upset in Turin, Juve started enthusiastically, with Donnarumma called into action inside four minutes of what would prove to be an exacting game.

The academy product -- now well past 50 top-flight outings -- swiped Pjaca's right-footed attempt away but had Cristian Zapata to thank for diverting Sami Khedira's follow-up over the crossbar.

Pjaca came knocking again when put through by Dybala and within a few seconds the Argentinian went for goal himself, Donnarumma punching the ball out for a corner.

As the half-hour mark approached Juve tried to beat Milan's young stopper through Higuain, whose twisting drive from 25 yards met an instinctive save.

It fell to Benatia to nudge the hosts ahead, the former Roma defender controlling Dani Alves' pass on his chest before slamming home for a maiden Juve goal -- and his first in Serie A since January 2014.

Milan's defence tightened up and, after repelling several raids, sent Gerard Deulofeu forward on the counter-attack.

Two minutes before half-time, he slipped in Bacca for a leveller over Buffon's shoulders.

Juve regrouped over the break and Pjanic almost restored their lead with a free-kick following the restart, his rocket repelled by the fists of Donnarumma.

In the 52nd minute, the incisive Pjaca skipped into the Rossoneri box to assist Khedira, with Donnarumma covering before De Sciglio cleared the danger.

The Italy full-back was not so effective moments later, however, as Pjaca skinned him easily before fizzing a shot inches wide of a post.

Juve continued to pile on the pressure and the constantly under-siege Donnarumma touched Pjanic's strike on to the bar before, some time later, closing down Khedira and parrying Higuain's next effort.

The hosts could not get another look in until the fifth minute of stoppage time, when Donnarumma thought he had capped a wonderful evening by once again smothering a Higuain drive.

But there was one more twist in the tale. Stephan Lichtsteiner's cross drew a handball in the box from De Sciglio, with Dybala gratefully stepping forward to rescue Juve while crushing Milan's spirit.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

34e7ujn.jpg

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

97th Minute Dybala Penalty Downs AC Milan

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor juventus vs ac milan 2-1 10 marzo 2017 dybala

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2017/03/97th-minute-dybala-penalty-downs-ac-milan/

Mar 10, 2017

Juventus got the better of AC Milan and kept up their winning streak at home thanks to a last-gasp Paulo Dybala penalty.

A Mehdi Benatia goal on the half hour was cancelled out by Carlos Bacca just before the break and as the game looked to be heading for a 1-1 draw, Mattia De Sciglio was adjudged by referee Massa to have handled in the 18-yard box.

The referee duly pointed to the spot and although Stephan Lichtsteiner’s cross hit him at point-blank range and appeared to strike his stomach rather than his hand.

The result means Juventus have now won their last 31 consecutive home matches, and extend their lead atop Serie A to 11 points over second place Roma who visit Palermo on Sunday.

• Dybala has scored 12 penalties of 12 taken in Serie A
  • Juventus have won their last 31 Serie A home games
  • Gianluigi Donnarumma is the only goalkeeper to have made at least nine saves in two different games in Serie A season (today and against Lazio in February).
  • Last Medhi Benatia Serie A goal was back in January 2014 – 24 games without scoring prior to today.
  • Juventus have scored 11 goals with their defenders, only Atalanta have more in Serie A this season (12).
  • Juventus have scored 17 goals in the first 30 minutes of play, more than any other team.
  • Milan have scored with their first shots on target, their fourth touch in the opposition box.

AVERAGE PLAYER POSITION

Juve-Milan-640x269.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Dybala: 'They complain for six years'

<br/><a href="http://oi67.tinypic.com/jzw1ty.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

http://www.football-italia.net/99484/dybala-they-complain-six-years

Mar 10, 2017

Paulo Dybala insists Milan can’t contest the penalty decision. “They’ve been complaining about Juventus for six years. Perhaps they should try another method.”

Carlos Bacca had wiped out the Medhi Benatia opener, but Dybala converted a contentious penalty with the last kick of the game for a 2-1 Juventus victory.

“It wasn’t easy. This was a difficult penalty to take, as everyone remembered my error in Doha. Fortunately I scored,” he told Mediaset Premium.

There was huge tension at the final whistle, as Bacca had to be physically separated from the referee by Coach Vincenzo Montella.

“We are accustomed to when these things happen against us. I want to see if they say something about the penalty Cristian Zapata had on me. At Udinese we were denied two penalties and we didn’t say anything.

“The other sides have been complaining about Juve for six years. Perhaps they should try another method.”

Dybala was asked about his upcoming contract extension to stay in Turin.

“I am calm about the contract. I’ve already given my word to the club. After the break, there will be some news.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Montella: 'Everyone calm down'

<br/><a href="http://oi64.tinypic.com/21bsu3m.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

http://www.football-italia.net/99485/montella-everyone-calm-down

Mar 10, 2017

Milan Coach Vincenzo Montella apologised for Carlos Bacca trying to attack the referee and tried to “calm everything down” after a last-gasp defeat to Juventus.

The Rossoneri were absolutely furious after Paulo Dybala converted a controversial penalty with the last kick of the game for a 2-1 victory.

Gianluigi Donnarumma was livid and said: “It’s not possible, it’s always them,” while Montella had to physically stop Bacca attacking referee Davide Massa.

“Everyone has their interpretation and I want to apologise for the situation at the end, as that is unforgivable,” Montella told Mediaset Premium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ftqeIvktlIk

“Massa told me he took the responsibility of giving the penalty. I am told he was far away and couldn’t have seen it. I prefer not to talk about referees, even if on days like this it becomes difficult!

“Complaining doesn’t get you anywhere. It’s pointless. We have to focus, stay calm and accept that referees do make mistakes. We can only hope that the errors go in our favour…

“I don’t want to talk about referees. The officials always told us there is no such thing as compensation and therefore I don’t even want to see the Zapata incident, because it’s irrelevant.

“One also has to say there is a big difference between a penalty 10 minutes in and one at the 95th minute. What I want to do is talk about football and keep everything calm.

“We had the chances to take the lead and a victory in an arena like this would’ve opened up a very different scenario for us. Nonetheless, the performance boosts our confidence and our faith in ourselves. We are still in the running for Europe.”

“In order to leave here unbeaten, you also need a bit of luck and Gigio Donnarumma had that on a couple of occasions. In a few moments I got the feeling we could win this, as Juve were opening up and we were very dangerous on the counter, but we didn’t take our chances.

“We could be here talking about a very different game, but never mind. That’s football.

“Bacca scored a goal and went off because he was not 100 per cent fit, but Ocampos can play in that role and be a valuable extra alternative.

“Why are we so far behind? Because Juve always win and we don’t. Because they have a very, very big squad and the kind of mentality that comes with being accustomed to winning. We are working on it and hope to grow.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Allegri: 'Juventus deserved victory'

<br/><a href="http://oi65.tinypic.com/2814l6q.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

http://www.football-italia.net/99486/allegri-juventus-deserved-victory

Mar 10, 2017

Max Allegri insists “Juventus deserved the victory against a Milan side that never gives up” and reveals he didn’t see Paulo Dybala take the penalty.

Carlos Bacca had replied to a Medhi Benatia goal for 1-1, but with the final kick of the game Dybala converted a penalty for a controversial handball decision.

The Coach didn’t even see the decisive Dybala penalty, as he had already gone into the locker room.

“The game was over…” he told Mediaset Premium and Sky Sport Italia.

“I was already in the tunnel and I preferred not to see the penalty. We were going to either win or draw. Paulo did well, because it’s never easy to put a penalty past Donnarumma, especially in the form he was in tonight with some remarkable saves.

“I never comment on refereeing incidents, whether in our favour or against. The officials were close by, if they gave it, then that was their decision.

“Incidents go for and against, that’s football, and I didn’t sit here complaining about penalties against Udinese. I said we played badly and deserved no more than a point.

“Tonight Juve deserved the win, we played better than Milan overall, even if this is a side that never gives up and kept standing under great pressure.

“What I care about is that it was a good performance, one of our best this season, and we are closer to a sixth consecutive Scudetto.

“You don’t get 70 points just like that. This year when we had incidents go against us, we didn’t stir up chaos.

“In the second half we allowed a few too many counter-attacks, but had already created several chances to take the lead. The team played well, we had numerous shots on and off target, keeping the fans entertained, but we need to be more solid in defence, because against Udinese and tonight we conceded avoidable goals.

“As far as I am concerned, Juventus played better than Milan, but this is a side that you think has been knocked down and then they stay standing.

“I am satisfied with the performance, now we have the chance to prepare with more calm for Tuesday’s Champions League game with Porto.

“I would’ve been satisfied even with the draw, because the performance showed that Juve are in good shape.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

2yvo10i.jpg

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juventus 2 - AC Milan 1: Initial reaction

and random observations

<br/><a href="http://oi68.tinypic.com/9ay5up.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/3/10/14889114/juventus-

ac-milan-2017-serie-a-round-28-final-score-result-initial-reaction

Mar 10, 2017

Well, that’s going to have people talking.

Barely a week and a half after the city of Naples exploded after Juventus was awarded a pair of penalties, the red half of Milan has already similarly immolated itself after a close match between Juve and AC Milan was decided on a controversial penalty deep into stoppage time. Contentious as it was, referee Davide Massa was probably correct in awarding a penalty when Stephan Lichtsteiner’s cross deflected off the arm of Mattia De Sciglio. It was a close-range hit, but De Sciglio’s arm was definitely in an unnatural position, so the call was 100 percent correct. Hay will also be made about the added injury time. The penalty incident occurred 90 seconds after the minimum of four minutes that had gone up on the board, but a few injuries and a substitution in stoppage time probably caused Massa to let the game run for those vital seconds.

It was a crazy end to a game that looked like it was going to end in Juve’s second consecutive 1-1 draw. Medhi Benatia had put Juve ahead on the half hour from close range, but was canceled out two minutes before the half when Carlos Bacca finished off a strong counterattack.

Until then the story of the game was Gianluigi Donnarumma. The 18-year-old goalkeeper (it’s outrageous that this kid is going to be a teenager until the season after next) was in incredible form, making save after save after crazy save. When he turned aside a vicious volley by Gonzalo Higuain in the fifth minute of stoppage time, it looked like the cherry on top of the cake that kept Milan the point. But the ball didn’t get clear, and Lichtsteiner put in the final cross.

Juve’s performance was certainly an improvement over Sunday’s destitute performance in Udine, but there were still some wobbles. The passing at times was wonky, and there were some dangerous counters that Juve only managed to break up at the last moment. It didn’t help that Mario Mandzukic was a late scratch from the lineup after coming down with flulike symptoms.

The controversial result puts Juve 11 points up on Roma pending the giallorossi’s Sunday match with Palermo.

RANDOM THOUGHTS AND OBSERVATIONS

• Benatia erased a lot of the good he did with his goal on Bacca’s equalizer. Why he stopped running and started squaring up Gerard Deulofeu while Bacca was still running is beyond me. He’s made some real howlers this season when he’s been on and Daniele Rugani really should be playing ahead of him at this point.
  • Speaking of Bacca’s goal, using Andrea Barzagli as a right-back was interesting but ultimately a failure. It worked early last year when Massimiliano Allegri tried it for the Champions League game against Sevilla, but that formation modulated from 4-3-3 to 3-5-2 depending on the situation. As a straight full-back in this 4-2-3-1, it doesn’t work. He can’t keep up with wingers like Deulofeu at this point in his career. It was smart of Allegri to swap him for Stephan Lichtsteiner at the half.
  • Gonzalo Higuain was more sprightly than he has been in the last few games, but he looks tired. One of the big worries about the 4-2-3-1 is the lack of depth at forward, and it looks that’s starting to show. Maybe more thought should have been put to keeping Simone Zaza until the summer after his move to West Ham fell through.
  • Speaking of tired, Sami Khedira needs to put up his heels for a few games. His usual injury problems haven’t popped up this year, and he’s probably not used to playing so many games.
  • Staying on the subject of Khedira, this game was screaming for Claudio Marchisio in midfield. He should’ve gone in for the German around the 65-70 minute mark. Allegri kept his subs too close to the vest today.
  • It was fun seeing Moise Kean on the field even if he didn’t get a touch.
  • For someone who scores so many goals, Higuain passes when he should shoot quite a lot. There were several times in this game where he could’ve been more selfish.
  • How about Marko Pjaca? Throw in to the starting lineup literally within an hour of kickoff, he easily had his best game in a Juventus shirt. He matched Cristian Zapata for both pace and power, created a couple of chances and had a few near misses, both on target and off. He needs to build off this match—given Juve’s lack of depth at the front four he could be a critical component.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Bacca and Donnarumma vent fury

<br/><a href="http://oi65.tinypic.com/2aij6ds.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

http://www.football-italia.net/99487/bacca-and-donnarumma-vent-fury

Mar 10, 2017

Gianluigi Donnarumma and Carlos Bacca reacted angrily to Milan’s last-gasp defeat at the Juventus Stadium.

Bacca had scored the equaliser after a Medhi Benatia opener, but Paulo Dybala converted a controversial penalty at the 97th minute.

The striker was absolutely furious at the final whistle and had to be physically stopped from confronting referee Davide Massa, as Coach Vincenzo Montella shoved him away.

Donnarumma was spotted angrily telling reporters: “It’s not possible. It’s always them!”

There have been consistent rumours that the 18-year-old goalkeeper will be heading to Juventus as the heir to Gigi Buffon in 2018.

Perhaps with this in mind, Donnarumma turned to the crowd and kissed the Milan badge on his shirt.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - MILAN

5zk2vt.png2-11240.png

Mehdi Benatia 30'

Carlos Bacca 43'

MATCHDAY 28

Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juve eyes on the prize

With yet more controversy after beating Milan, Adam Digby explains why Juventus

must rise above justified complaints and deliver in the Champions League.

<br/><a href="http://oi66.tinypic.com/2425wf9.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

http://www.football-italia.net/99488/juve-eyes-prize

Mar 10, 2017

Perhaps Daniele Massa had been reading old Adriano Galliani quotes as the referee prepared to take charge of Friday night’s huge Serie A clash in Turin. Back in 2010, the grizzled Milan Vice-President insisted that his side’s meetings with Juventus should be viewed as the true Derby d’Italia, insisting that the number of trophies won by the two clubs made them the peninsula’s biggest duo.

The Juve-Inter clashes had been given that moniker by Gianni Brera back in the 1960’s when they were the country’s two most successful clubs, but after the Rossoneri became the dominant force during subsequent decades, they certainly surpassed their city cousins.

Much like the clashes with the Nerazzurri however, the Old Lady’s recent meetings with Milan have been laden with controversy and this one was no different. From Sulley Muntari’s phantom goal back in 2012, to the last-minute penalty awarded to the reigning Serie A champions here, the San Siro giants certainly feel things have gone against them.

Having dispatched his 96th minute spot kick, Paulo Dybala was certainly in no mood to answer loaded questions about the validity of the decision. The other sides have been complaining about Juve for six years,” the Argentinian told Mediaset Premium, his estimate missing the mark by roughly five decades. “Perhaps they should try another method.”

But the truth here is that Milan did everything they could. Coach Vincenzo Montella – who apologised for the way his players berated the officials as they left the field – sprung a surprise by playing Cristian Zapata at full-back. His tactical intelligence masked the shortcomings in the Rossoneri midfield and he switched his wingers around until Gerard Deulofeu got the better of Andrea Barzagli.

Caught out by the Everton loanee as he laid on Carlos Bacca’s equaliser, the Italian international was replaced at half time, but it mattered little. Juve laid siege to the Milan goal only to be denied countless times by a defiant Gianluigi Donnarumma, but they were stymied in midfield while wide players Marko Pjaca and Dani Alves found little space on the flanks.

Leaving out Alex Sandro and with Juan Cuadrado suspended, Max Allegri had few options to change the game, something he has done countless times already this season. Yet it is perhaps his decision to rest the Brazilian full-back that is most indicative of the reason for what was ultimately a lacklustre Bianconeri performance.

Yes, the statistics will show they enjoyed 59.2% of possession and outshot Milan 24-6, but this was unquestionably a subpar display from the home side. But, with an eight-point lead before kick-off and a Champions League clash with Porto looming on Tuesday, can anyone blame Allegri and his men for focusing on that rather than their domestic commitments?

It would take a spectacular collapse to prevent them from claiming a record-breaking sixth consecutive Scudetto, but this Juventus will always be judged on her performances in UEFA’s elite competition. Indeed, a glance at social media in the build up to this encounter saw Milan supporters trolling their Bianconeri counterparts for their failure to compete there despite Saturday marking exactly three years since their last European outing.

Considering Napoli’s exit and the probable capitulation of Roma to Lyon in the Europa League, Italian football needs a strong Juventus on the continent.

To be considered a truly great side, the Old Lady must lift her performances beyond the one she delivered here and look past the bitter – and perhaps justified – complaints of Montella’s side. Too strong, too deep and too talented to be troubled at home, she must shine when the Champions League anthem fills Juventus Stadium. Nothing else matters.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...