Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

15 - Kenan Yildiz

130805 messaggi
Inviato (modificato)

R.D. Football Scout on Twitter: "🇹🇷 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁: 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻  𝗬𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝘇 In this thread, I will be profiling the 17-year-old Turkish  talent of Juventus. As always, RTs, likes, and comments would be  appreciated.

Modificato da Socrates

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Kenan Yıldız Juventus'ta göz kamaştırıyor - Son Dakika Haberleri

Calciomercato Juve: Kenan Yildiz verso l'addio alla Primavera - La Gazzetta  dello Sport

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Yildiz set to break into Juventus first team after impressing in pre-season

Gazzetta dello Sport - Yildiz nel mirino del Fenerbahce: pronta l'offerta  per la Juventus | Goal.com Italia

Kenan Yildiz has emerged as a rapidly developing talent at Juventus ever since he joined the club from the U19 stage. The young player, who holds dual Germany and Turkish citizenship impressed during his time with the U19 team, leading to his promotion to the Next Gen side in early 2023.

Currently, Yildiz is participating in pre-season training with the club’s first team, where he has been impressing the coaching staff with his performances. Juventus has been increasingly relying on the talents from their youth system in recent years to minimise expenses on major transfers.

Yildiz has set his sights on earning a place in the first team and is putting in the effort to achieve that goal when the next season commences. ......

Juventus seems to have high hopes for the young talent and believes he has the potential to make significant contributions in the upcoming season. ...

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/yildiz-set-to-break-into-juventus-first-team-after-impressing-in-pre-season/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Juventus starlet Yildiz obeys unusual Allegri order

Yildiz-e1688675046265.webp

Kenan Yildiz made his Serie A debut for Juventus last night, but after one very particular criticism from Max Allegri, he has obeyed his coach by getting a haircut.

The 18-year-old has been exciting Bianconeri fans for quite some time with his performances for the Primavera youth team.

Born and raised in Germany, but playing his international football at Under-21 level for Turkey, Yildiz came through the Bayern Munich academy before moving to Juve in the summer of 2022.

He has already been promoted to the senior squad and made his debut as a substitute in last night’s 3-0 win away to Udinese.

However, when Allegri commented on the performance in a press conference afterwards, he made a specific request.

“He’s got to cut his hair tomorrow, because he touched his hair about a hundred times. Aside from that, he is a lad with a lot of quality.” .....

Kenan-Yildiz-haircut-IG-630x1024.jpg.webp

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/juventus-starlet-yildiz-obeys-unusual-allegri-order/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Turkey and Germany to battle for Juventus youngster Yildiz

Kenan Yıldız: "Juventus'ta A takıma çıkma şansım var"- Son Dakika Spor  Haberleri | NTVSpor

Both Turkey and Germany are hoping to convince Juventus teenager Kenan Yildiz to play for their national sides at senior international level. 

The 18-year-old has represented Turkey at U17 and U21 level, but was born in the Bavarian city of Regensburg. His father is Turkish and his mother is German, meaning that he is eligible to represent either nation. ......

Yildiz earned his first competitive minutes for Juve with a five-minute cameo appearance from the bench in the Bianconeri’s opening game of the 2023-24 Serie A season against Udinese on Sunday. 

It is believed that Juve are also trying to tie the highly-rated youngster down with a new contract, as his current deal expires in the summer of 2025.

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/turkey-and-germany-to-battle-for-juventus-youngster-yildiz/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Kenan Yildiz signs contract extension through 2027

The guy with Max Allegri’s favorite haircut is locked in for the long term.

Juventus Training Session

At this point, it’s pretty safe to say that Juventus youngster Kenan Yildiz is having a pretty good summer.

Just 12 months after arriving on a free from Bayern Munich, Yildiz was part of the traveling squad for Juve’s preseason tour in the United States. With his strong performances and overall state of Juventus’ roster, Yildiz remained with the senior squad once the Bianconeri returned to Italy, ultimately earning a promotion to the first team alongside fellow teenager and good friend Dean Huijsen. He’s already made his Serie A debut, appearing in both of Juve’s first two games of the new season. .....

This one might be the most important of them all, as Juventus announced Wednesday that the 18-year-old Yildiz has signed a contract extension through 2027 and locked in his long-term future in Turin.  .......

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2023/8/30/23852569/official-kenan-yildiz-signs-contract-extension-through-2027-juventus-2023-serie-a-team-news

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Video – Kenan Yildiz produces masterclass for Juventus Next Gen

After back-to-back defeats, Juventus Next Gen earned their first victory of the Serie C season, beating their hosts Ancona 2-1, with Kenan Yildiz producing a superb display.

The 18-year-old has been a part of Max Allegri’s senior squad since the start of the season, but he spent his weekend among Massimo Brambilla’s ranks.

The teenager scored his first senior goal from a wonderful solo effort. He skipped past his maker before riffling his shot into the roof of the net. .......

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/video-kenan-yildiz-produces-masterclass-for-juventus-next-gen/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Max Allegri gushes over the development of teenage midfielder

Yildiz rinnova con la Juventus: i bianconeri lo blindano fino al 2027 |  Goal.com Italia

Kenan Yildiz is gradually becoming a favourite of Max Allegri as the gaffer keeps fielding the youngster.

With Nicolo Fagioli on the bench yesterday, Allegri subbed on the young Turkish star as he continues to show that he is a top talent.

He has been through the Bianconeri system from the U19 to the senior side in a year and keeps going strong. .........

After the game against Torino, Allegri was asked about his teenage midfielder and he said:

“In my opinion, he becomes a wonderful player, stopping the ball as he stops.”

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/max-allegri-gushes-over-the-development-of-teenage-midfielder/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Yildiz breaks new ground as he debuts for the Turkish senior national team

Forza Juventus on X: "❗️Kenan Yildiz scored for Turkey U21 in the 4-2 win  against Kosovo. https://t.co/pe9rQTCmCO" / X

Kenan Yildiz continues to make remarkable strides in his young career, as he made his debut for the Turkish senior national team last night. The talented youngster has transitioned from Juventus’ U19 side to the senior squad in just a year and has become a key player for the team. ..............

Yildiz was substituted into Turkey’s match against Croatia late in the game, marking his debut with the senior national team. This appearance firmly established his international future with Turkey, even though he was also eligible to represent the German national team. ...........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/yildiz-breaks-new-ground-as-he-debuts-for-the-turkish-senior-national-team/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Yildiz reveals how Juventus poached him from Bayern Munich

Kenan Yildiz: Notizie, Info e Statistiche Aggiornate

Kenan Yildiz is now one of the budding youngsters Juventus has promoted to their first team. The Turkish youngster joined the Bianconeri from Bayern Munich last year and started with their U19 side. .............

He is now a permanent member of the senior side after a short stint with the Next Gen team. Poaching such a huge talent from the Bayern Munich academy is a major win for the Bianconeri, and the attacker has revealed how Juve convinced him. .............

Yildiz said:

“Leaving Bavaria, however, was strange, but Juventus introduced me the best sporting project ever and the Bayern managers moved with my entourage too late, as much as they were intent on keeping me.” .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/yildiz-reveals-how-juventus-poached-him-from-bayern-munich/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Kenan Yildiz thanks Montella after scoring his first Turkey goal

Kenan Yildiz Shines in Debut Match, Leading Turkey to Victory Over Germany

Kenan Yildiz proved his worth by scoring for Turkey in their 3-2 win against Germany last night.

The Juventus youngster has recently made his debut for both the club and the Turkey national team.

Yet, Vincenzo Montella started him in the game against Germany, and the youngster scored on his first start for his country. .............

Yildiz only joined Juventus last season and initially started at the U19 level, but he has swiftly earned a promotion to the first team.

He is now the latest rising star for the Turkey national team and expressed his joy at scoring for them last night.

After the game, Yildiz said:

“I want to thank the entire Turkish Federation. I am happy to have contributed to the victory by scoring a goal. I would like to thank our coach for believing in me. I hope to continue like this. Montella is a really good coach in terms of motivation. He is also a very good person in terms of character. Before the match, he reassured me by telling me: “Don’t worry, play your football, you’re very good, play comfortably.” .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/kenan-yildiz-thanks-montella-after-scoring-his-first-turkey-goal/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

JUVENTUS’ KENAN YILDIZ REVEALS DEL PIERO INSPIRATION AFTER NETTING ON FIRST TURKEY START

germany-v-turkey-international-friendly-1170x780.jpg

Juventus starlet Kenan Yildiz has this weekend opened up on his affinity for club legend Alessandro Del Piero.

For those who may have missed it, the name of midfielder Yildiz took its place front and centre in the media headlines across Europe late last night. This came after the ex-Bayern Munich talent was afforded his first-ever start on the international stage.

Featuring from the off on the left flank in Turkey’s friendly meeting with Germany, Yildiz enjoyed a night to remember, notching a wonderful goal, amid an impressive all-round display.

With the 18-year-old having opted to represent Turkey over Germany – the country of his birth – at international level. It therefore came as little surprise when Yildiz was at the centre of the post-match media chatter. .............

Questioned on his footballing idols as a child, Yildiz named Bianconeri legend Alessandro Del Piero as his leading inspiration:

“Growing up, my idol was Alessandro Del Piero. I also had his posters in my room!,” he explained. .............

Read more -> https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2023/juventus-kenan-yildiz-reveals-del-piero-inspiration-after-netting-on-first-turkey-start/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

JUVENTUS’ KENAN YILDIZ AFTER GOAL AGAINST FROSINONE: “I’VE ALWAYS WATCHED ZIDANE, DEL PIERO AND MESSI”

Serie A | Frosinone 1-2 Juventus: Yildiz and Vlahovic sparkle - Football  Italia

Juventus youngster Kenan Yıldız has revealed some of his role models after the club’s 2-1 win over Frosinone.

The Turkey international found the back of the net against Frosinone in the first half and it was his first goal in the the Bianconeri, with the youngster linked with a potential exit in January. Dusan Vlahovic scored on the other side of a Jaime Baez equaliser to hand Juve all three points. ...........

“I have several models, not just one. I’ve always watched Zidane, Del Piero, Messi.”

The youngster revealed ‘great joy’ at scoring for the club and playing a part in the win, saying:  “For me it’s too great a joy, I still can’t get over it this. I thank everyone. Allegri is a great coach for me, I owe him a lot. When he told me to cut my hair I did it immediately because he is the boss and I thank him again for the opportunity. Celebration? Inspired by Del Piero , a Juventus legend.”

Yildiz was also asked about how it felt when he got to know that he would start today and he stated: “He told me yesterday after the Chiesa problem, then he confirmed it to me and I was a bit shocked when he told me.”

Read more -> https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2023/juventus-kenan-yildiz-after-goal-against-frosinone-ive-always-watched-zidane-del-piero-and-messi/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Allegri: Yildiz is Chiesa’s natural replacement

Frosinone-Juventus 1-2, cronaca, tabellino e voti: Yildiz e Vlahovic  firmano il successo bianconero | Goal.com Italia

Juventus needed a late goal to get all three points away at Frosinone with second half substitute Dusan Vlahovic grabbing the winner after young striker Kenan Yildiz had given them an early lead.

Speaking after the game coach Massimiliano Allegri continued to insist that his goal for the season is just the Champions League. ...........

“I am happy for Yildiz, Dusan and the whole team. It’s an extraordinary group that never gives up.

Yildiz is young and has enthusiasm, which is needed at these moments. He is wise for his age. I picked him when Chiesa got injured, he is Chiesa’s natural replacement.“ ...........

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2023/12/23/24013255/juventus-2-1-frosinone-match-reaction-allegri-comments-yildiz-chiesa-vlahovic-scudetto-race-inter

Modificato da Socrates
  • Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Juventus won’t sell their biggest talent

Frosinone 1-2 Juventus: Vlahović brings late winner, Yıldız nets 1st Juve  goal| All Football

There have been so many transfer rumors surrounding Juventus heading into the January 2024 market, largely because the Bianconeri seem to be back on track within shouting distance of the Scudetto. ...........

Juventini will be happy to hear word that Kenan Yildiz is one talent the club is not prepared to sell this winter despite all the transfer rumors swirling around his name amidst unrest due to a lack of first-team minutes.

Juventus will not sell Yildiz to make money this winter, even though they are contemplating the sale of other prospects in January to raise funds for a transfer splash to help them in the Serie A title race.

Better yet, Juventus do see Yildiz as a future star and want to help him in his development. ...........

Juve have so many great talents who deserve to be integrated and get that chance. Yildiz, looking at his technical quality and athletic tools, is the biggest of those talents on paper. He truly could be the next global superstar for Juve if given the chance.

Selling Yildiz amidst a circling of vulturing teams ready to grasp the player would be a big mistake. It could be the kind of error the Bianconeri regret for years to come. ...........

Read more -> https://thetrivelaeffect.com/juventus-wont-sell-their-biggest-talent/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Kenan Yildiz Steals the Show as Juve Edge Past Frosinone in Thrilling Encounter

Juventus: torna al gol Vlahovic, ma rete da fenomeno di Yildiz contro il  Frosinone

18-year-old Turkish sensation Kenan Yildiz announced his arrival on the Juventus stage in emphatic style, scoring his first goal for the club on his full debut in their 2-1 victory over Frosinone.

With Chiesa sidelined, Yildiz was handed a golden opportunity, and he grabbed it with both hands.

In the 12th minute, he showcased his dazzling footwork, weaving past three defenders before burying a shot inside the near post. The Bianconeri’s joy was short-lived, however, as Jaime Baez equalized for the hosts six minutes after the break with a clinical finish. ...........

Yildiz had been pushing for a bigger role in the team after being linked with a January move to Arsenal.

The rising star also scored in his first start for the Turkish national team last month in the 3-2 away win over Germany in an international friendly.

Yildiz scored against his country of birth and is expected to join Turkiye at Euro 2024. ...........

Screenshot-2023-12-06-at-11.43.57-696x391.png

Yildiz’s audacious debut goal was the standout moment, a glimpse of the talent lurking beneath the surface.

With Chiesa’s return on the horizon and Yildiz emerging as a potential star, Juve look poised to challenge for the Scudetto. ...........

Read more -> https://turkish-football.com/kenan-yildiz-steals-the-show-as-juve-edge-past-frosinone-in-thrilling-encounter/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Real Madrid rival Liverpool in Kenan Yildiz pursuit

Kenan Yıldız, Juventus'ta hayallerini gerçekleştirdi - Son Mühür - Son  Dakika Haber, Güncel Gazete Haberleri

Real Madrid will reportedly compete with Liverpool to sign 18-year-old Turkish prodigy Kenan Yildiz from Serie A giants Juventus.

According to a report by Spanish outlet Defensa Central, Kenan Yildiz is the subject of interest from Real Madrid. The Merengues view the Juventus prodigy in the mould of Arda Guler as a star for the future. Meanwhile, the 18-year-old attacking sensation is also a target for Premier League heavyweights Liverpool.

Who is Kenan Yildiz?

Kenan Yildiz is a native of Regensburg in Germany, and he began his youth career in his hometown. But he rose to prominence after joining Bayern Munich in 2012, spending a decade with the Bavarian giants. However, the teenage sensation’s stint in Germany ended last year, with Juventus signing him for free.

The 18-year-old has many admirers in Italy and beyond. But the situation surrounding Juventus has meant that regular game time with the first team has come at a premium. Yildiz has made his Serie A debut this season but has managed only 93 minutes of action in seven outings, albeit scoring once.

With Yildiz struggling to secure regular game time at Juventus, several high-profile clubs have taken note of his situation. These include many Premier League bigwigs, like Liverpool. Real Madrid might also be a destination, with Los Blancos becoming the latest club to show interest in him. ...........

Read more -> https://thehardtackle.com/transfer-news/2023/12/24/real-madrid-rival-liverpool-in-kenan-yildiz-pursuit/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Will Yildiz continue benching Chiesa at Juventus?

Come l'ha calciato?": le spalle di Allegri, Yildiz e il rigore di Chiesa

Kenan Yildiz earned his second consecutive start for Juventus against AS Roma yesterday, this time relegating Federico Chiesa to the bench.

Yildiz received his full debut in the previous game against Frosinone as Juventus sought to nurture the Turkish talent. Max Allegri has been impressed with the youngster since his arrival at the club, leading to his promotion to the first team.

Juve was pleased with Yildiz finding the back of the net against Frosinone, possibly influencing his inclusion in the crucial fixture against AS Roma while Chiesa started on the bench. ...........

Max Allegri: “Federico had two good training sessions, he had this pain in the knee tendon last week, so I decided to start Yildiz who did very well against Frosinone. Chiesa can be an important option off the bench.” ...........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/will-yildiz-continue-benching-chiesa-at-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Max Allegri has found the right position for Kenan Yildiz

Massimiliano Allegri: Kenan Yıldız tam ikinci forvet

Max Allegri has revealed the position he believes is best for Kenan Yildiz as the youngster shines in the ranks of Juventus.

Yildiz has recently been promoted to the Juve first team and has been in terrific form.

The Turkish international is an exciting attacker who has been delivering goals for the Bianconeri in the last few weeks. ...........

While we all know he plays in attack and scores some very fine goals, the question remains: What is the exact role in which he thrives best on the pitch?

Ahead of his team’s next game, Allegri said:

“I think he’s a second striker, he has quality and goals in his legs. I don’t think he can be a midfielder, at least not now.” ...........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/max-allegri-has-found-the-right-position-for-kenan-yildiz/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Andrea Stramaccioni praises Yildiz for one excellent atrribute

Transfer Talk: Liverpool to move for Juventus' Yildiz - ESPN

Italian coach Andrea Stramaccioni has been impressed with Kenan Yildiz and some top youngsters in the Italian top flight.

Yildiz has recently been promoted to the Bianconeri’s first team and has been in fine form.  ............

Yildiz is expected to get more game time and is likely to represent Turkey at Euro 2024. ............

Andrea Stramaccioni spoke about some of the finest talents in Italian football and compared Yildiz to one of them, praising the Juve player for his ability to link the play. ............

“Yildiz and Carboni? I like the former, he links the attack and midfield with quality, he remains an important weapon even with the return of Chiesa. Carboni is on the launching pad, it’s good to let him grow in Monza, he has physical strength and garra , can enter through the front door.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/andrea-stramaccioni-praises-yildiz-for-one-excellent-atrribute/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Kenan Yildiz: Juventus wonderkid 'more talented than Cristiano Ronaldo' as he sets out to become the new Alessandro Del Piero

Kenan Yildiz Juventus NXGN 2024 GFX

The teenage forward was signed up by adidas at the age of 10 and is now being touted as a potential superstar in Turin

On August 20, Massimiliano Allegri handed Kenan Yildiz his Juventus debut, bringing the 18-year-old on for the final five minutes of the Serie A meeting with Udinese at the Stadio Friuli. Allegri was asked in his post-match press conference how he felt Yildiz had fared during. The notoriously gruff Tuscan replied, "He has to get his hair cut. He touched his hair a hundred times. So he has to have it cut tomorrow. And then let's take things from there."

Yildiz went to the barber the very next day and sent a message to his manager: "Mister, football comes first. So, everything you say, I'm going to do - because you're the boss!" Allegri was suitably impressed: "It shows that he's a smart boy who listens."

Indeed, the feeling in Turin is that Turkey's teenage sensation is as intelligent as he is talented, and can become a genuine superstar if he manages to keep his feet on the ground.

Where it all began

Yildiz was born in Regensburg to a German mother and a Turkish father. Neither had played football in their youth, but Yildiz's father Engin quickly realised that his son was gifted, and became a willing student of the game.

"I learned from the games we went to - or from YouTube," he admitted. The online tutorials paid off, with Engin proving an excellent teacher. Yildiz was picked up by Bayern Munich by the age of eight and signed with adidas at 10.  ............

However, by spring 2022, it was clear that Yildiz had no intention of extending his stay at Bayern. Initially, he seemed bound for Barcelona, but he instead joined Juventus, claiming that the Bianconeri were the "best option" for him.

The big break

Yildiz initially played for Juve's Primavera (Under-19s), but agent Hector Peris Ros began pushing - on behalf of his client and his entourage - for the versatile attacker to be fast-tracked to Juve Next Gen, the club's second team. ............

Allegri liked what he saw and included Yildiz in his squad for the pre-season tour of the United States, which led to his appearance against Udinese on the opening weekend of the 2023-24 campaign.

"The feeling was crazy because you don't know the day before if you're going to play," Yildiz told Juve's official social media account. "But then the mister said, 'Warm up!' I was already shaking a little bit because I was really nervous, I have to say, but when he said my name, it was like 'Wow! ....................

Three further Serie A appearances followed by the end of October and, on November 7, Yildiz was officially promoted to the first team, with Allegri declaring, "Kenan will become a great player."  .......... 

However, Allegri brought Yildiz on late in a 1-1 draw at Genoa on December 15 - his first Serie A appearance since October - before starting him against Frosinone eight days later. With Yildiz once again determined to impress, he took just 12 minutes to open his Juve account with a stunning individual goal, thus becoming the youngest foreign player ever to score for the club.

Yildiz is a very modern forward, in the sense that he has the requisite skill and speed to play in a variety of positions: No.10, winger or second striker. He's also got great vision and impressive decision-making skills.

"Kenan has a great footballing brain," Allegri said in a Juventus-made Youtube video on Yildiz's development. "He's technically gifted and is very direct. As a player, he doesn't mess about."

Indeed, what really stands out about Yildiz is the pace at which he does things, thanks to his sensational control of the ball. He is one of those special talents that is truly a joy to watch in full flight.

Soykan Basar, technical director of the Turkey Under-19s, has even gone so far as to claim, "Kenan is more talented than Cristiano Ronaldo - his technique with the ball at his feet is superior to that of the Portuguese." ..........

Alessandro del Piero Juventus

The next... Alessandro Del Piero?

Before he had even made his professional bow, Yildiz was being compared to former Germany international Mesut Ozil, though that was largely due to their origins and shared Turkish heritage. In Italy, meanwhile, fans and journalists of a certain vintage have admitted that Yildiz evokes memories of the great Giampiero Boniperti.

However, the name being most commonly bandied about is that of another Juve legend, the one that broke many of Boniperti's Bianconeri records - Alessandro Del Piero. Yildiz has even adopted the tongue-out celebration of his childhood idol, while his agent says "If Juventus want a No.10, this is Yildiz's role. He is a boy who makes you fall in love." ......................

Kenan Yildiz Juventus Salernitana Coppa Italia 2023-24

Allegri may not be the most offensively-minded coach in world football, and he's no fan of cocky upstarts, but as long as Yildiz keeps his head down, and his hair short, the Juve coach will continue giving him the chances he craves to prove himself the club's next great No.10.

Read more -> https://www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/kenan-yildiz-juventus-wonderkid-more-talented-cristiano-ronaldo-new-alessandro-del-piero/blt16035f1d9b80cd60#csf60c9984ae801e35

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Juventus fans compare Yildiz to Dybala after his latest performance

Supertalent Kenan Yildiz (18) scoort fantastische goal voor Juventus, jonge  Belg Joseph Nonge mag opnieuw invallen | Het Nieuwsblad Mobile

Kenan Yildiz scored another fantastic goal for Juventus in their Italian Cup match against Frosinone last night.

The youngster is gradually becoming one of the key players at the Allianz Stadium.

Juve has been in fine form in the last few weeks due to the impact he is making on the team when he plays.

Yildiz is here to stay and is already pushing Moise Kean towards the exit door at the Allianz Stadium. ............

Juve fans are now comparing him to Paulo Dybala.

Dybala was one of the most technically gifted players in the world when he played for Juventus and was consistently impressive on the pitch.

The Argentine was a delight to watch, and most Juve fans see Yildiz as a Dybala with more physical strength. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-fans-compare-yildiz-to-dybala-after-his-latest-performance/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

World Cup winner says Yildiz is closer to Baggio than Del Piero

Juventus-Frosinone 4-0, gol e highlights

World Cup winner Ciccio Graziani has been impressed with Kenan Yildiz and drew a comparison between him and Roberto Baggio.

There have been numerous comparisons of the Juventus youngster to some of their former players, including Paulo Dybala and most notably, Alessandro Del Piero. ............

Yildiz seems to regard Del Piero as a hero and has even emulated the Juventus legend’s celebration.

However, Graziani believes Yildiz’s style of play is closer to Baggio, who was also a significant player for Italy.

“Yildiz? He’s more Baggio than Del Piero with the right proportions. He has the moves, he’s small, quick and theoretically could become a top player but the road is long.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/world-cup-winner-says-yildiz-is-closer-to-baggio-than-del-piero/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Juventus sends a message to European giants over Yildiz

Juventus 4 - Frosinone 0: Initial reaction and random observations - Black  & White & Read All Over

Juventus has been fielding inquiries about Kenan Yildiz following his impressive start at the club. The Turkish teenager initially joined the team at the U19 level last season but has quickly become a regular in the first team, showcasing his talent.

Yildiz’s remarkable performances have garnered attention from clubs across Europe, and it’s no surprise that Juventus is aware of several interested parties. ............

Among the numerous suitors for Yildiz, Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund have shown interest, with both clubs closely monitoring his progress.

However, when these European giants approached Juventus about the Turkish youngster, the Bianconeri turned down their requests.

Juventus sees Yildiz as a crucial part of both their current squad and future plans, and as a result, they are not entertaining offers for his signature. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-sends-a-message-to-european-giants-over-yildiz/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Liverpool Battle Arsenal For €35m Rising Serie A Star Kenan Yildiz

Geen fotobeschrijving beschikbaar.

Kenan Yildiz, Juventus’s teenage talent, has sparked a transfer tug-of-war, with Liverpool joining the likes of RB Leipzig and Borussia Dortmund in the chase.

The latest report follows Turkish-Football reporting back in December that Arsenal are interested in Yildiz. ............

Juve have already tied him down until 2027 and whispers hint at another contract reward at season’s end. Additionally, selling Mathias Soulé to a Premier League club could provide the financial ammunition to ward off suitors. ............

The report claims that Yildiz is worth €35-40m right now and that Juve wouldn’t even consider anything less.

The 18-year-old could see his value increase further if he continues with his current form and if he makes an impact in Euro 2024 for the Turkish national team.

Juventus, armed with financial reinforcements and contract incentives, will fight tooth and nail to keep their rising star. ............

Read more -> https://turkish-football.com/liverpool-battle-arsenal-for-e35m-rising-serie-a-star-kenan-yildiz/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti