Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

15 - Kenan Yildiz

130805 messaggi

Allegri praises Kenan Yildiz for his performance against Sassuolo

Yildiz4.jpg

Max Allegri expressed satisfaction once again with the performance of Kenan Yildiz as Juventus secured a 3-0 victory against Sassuolo last night. ............

Since Max Allegri’s return to the club in 2021, Juventus has been promoting several young talents to their first team, and Yildiz is one such player.

The Turkish international has consistently featured in the Bianconeri’s starting lineup in recent weeks and was given the starting nod in the game against Sassuolo, with Federico Chiesa entering as a substitute.

Yildiz had a commendable performance, showcasing why he deserves a spot in the next Juventus lineup, while Chiesa contributed to ensure a comfortable victory for the team. ............

“Chiesa is physically well and I’m happy for him, we need the best Chiesa. Yildiz made good plays, he also had a favorable situation where he could score. I think he only lost one ball, he is a young player, but he has great technique.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/allegri-praises-kenan-yildiz-for-his-performance-against-sassuolo/

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Commentator comments on competition between Yildiz and Chiesa

Juve, Yildiz-Chiesa come Del Piero-Baggio: può finire allo stesso  modo|Primapagina | Calciomercato.com

Kenan Yildiz is earning widespread admiration from Juventus supporters as the teenager consistently impresses whenever he takes the field. Despite being part of a senior squad with seasoned professionals, Yildiz has managed to carve out a place for himself in the first team. ............

While the decision on who to field between Chiesa and Vlahovic poses a challenge for Allegri, it appears that Chiesa is more at risk of losing his first-team spot. Allegri is working diligently to manage the situation and ensure a harmonious squad dynamic. As the season progresses, both Chiesa and Vlahovic will continue to vie for the same spot in the team, with commentator Luca Gramellini suggesting that the teenager, Yildiz, currently has the edge over the Euro 2020 winner, Chiesa.

“I would honestly like to see them together, perhaps behind Vlahovic, it would be a very interesting trident. Then I understand the team balance. However, at this moment Yildiz seems to me to have fallen into the role very well, he creates numerical superiority, he makes very few mistakes, so it’s difficult to give him up. Chiesa is a very important player, but sometimes he has to interrupt his career due to physical ailments. At this moment if I had to choose, I would say Yldiz-Vlahovic as the couple to bet on.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/commentator-comments-on-competition-between-yildiz-and-chiesa/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Juventus preparing another contract extension for Kenan Yildiz

Seems like a good idea based on how he’s playing.

Kenan Yildiz of Juventus Fc gestures during the Serie A...

Juventus and Kenan Yildiz’s representation have been discussing a contract for the 18-year-old Turk that would run through 2029 and hand him a very handsome raise that’s over three times of what he currently earns now. The thing that makes it such an interesting and rather unexpected development is that Yildiz — who signed with Juventus in the summer of 2022 — put pen to paper on a new contract through 2027 all of five months ago in late August, just a couple of weeks after he made his senior team debut in Juve’s season-opening win over Udinese.

Yildiz currently earns €350,000 at Juventus. If the new deal becomes a reality, Yildiz would earn over €1 million with bonuses.

With Yildiz breaking out over the last month, you can understand why Cristiano Giuntoli and Giovanni Manna want to lock down their most prized U-23 asset with an even longer contract than he signed after his first two senior team appearances back in August. There were already rumors of clubs around Europe making a run at Yildiz before he signed that first contract extension. That was also before he had gotten much playing time at all, at least at Juventus, to display his array of special talents that he does have on the field. ............

Clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund have been thrown out there as those interested in signing Yildiz. ............

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2024/1/20/24044761/juventus-kenan-yildiz-cristiano-giuntoli-2024-serie-a-contract-extension-watch-rumors

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Journalist compares Yildiz to a former Juventus star

eda10.jpg

Kenan Yildiz has earned a new comparison as his superb early career continues at Juventus.

The Turkish teenager, who recently broke into the Bianconeri first team, has swiftly become one of their most important players. .............

Fans have previously compared him to legendary figures such as Alessandro Del Piero and Roberto Baggio. However, the latest comparison likens him to Michael Laudrup, who also played for Juventus.

According to pundit Massimo Raffaeli, Yildiz shares certain similarities with Laudrup, adding an additional layer to the praise for the talented young player.

“Kenan Yildiz has the elegant and clever movements of Laudrup , even if he is more of a finisher than a striker. If the Turk were to confirm himself, someone could probably take him away from Juventus.” .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/pundit-compares-yildiz-to-a-former-juventus-star/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Could Yildiz-Chiesa duel transpire into modern day Del Piero-Baggio scenario?

I tormenti di Chiesa, l'esplosione di Yildiz: Juventus tra presente e  futuro | Goal.com Italia

Since Kenan Yildiz’s emergence to the scene, Juventus coach Max Allegri has been given a selection headache, but of the desired kind.

The new wonderkid in town is now threatening Federico Chiesa’s position. .............

The Turk is capable of linking up the midfield with the attack, something that has been largely missing since Paulo Dybala’s departure. On the other hand, Chiesa thrives while attacking the spaces.

Three potential scenarios could arise in the summer.

First, Juventus could decide to maintain both players and rotate between them.

The second possibility would be finding a new tactical setup that allows Chiesa and Yildiz to play side-by-side.

Finally, the last scenario would be cashing in on the Italian and betting everything on the emerging teenager. .............

This plot brings to mind a scene from the early-to-mid 90s in Turin.

At the time, Roberto Baggio (a former Fiorentina star like Chiesa) was the biggest attraction in town and the club’s main talisman.

However, Juventus decided to go all-in on a young Alessandro Del Piero who inherited Baggio’s throne. The Devine Ponytail was sold to Milan in 1995. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/could-yildiz-chiesa-duel-transpire-into-modern-day-del-piero-baggio-scenario/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Yildiz still a kid as he prepares for Inter clash states journalist

Yildiz4.jpg

Kenan Yildiz has been shouldering increased responsibilities in the Juventus senior team in recent weeks, gaining significance with consistent starts over the last month.

However, in the recent match against Empoli where he was benched, Juventus failed to secure a victory. This could be indicative of the team’s reliance on him in the attack. ............

Despite Yildiz playing regularly in recent weeks, he remains a young player with limited experience. journalist Stefano De Grandis believes that relying on him for goals in such a crucial fixture against Inter Milan will be a significant challenge.

“Vlahovic-Yildiz against Inter? It depends on whether Chiesa will recover in time. Because Chiesa has such experience that in a match like the one against Inter, you can spend it. But if Chiesa it’s not the best, Milik isn’t there and Kean has gone to Atletico, all that remains is to let Yildiz play who is playing very well, in the sense that he has a lot of initiative, the man misses but he’s a kid and in the end the goals Vlahovic makes them.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/yildiz-still-a-kid-as-he-prepares-for-inter-clash-states-journalist/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Should Juventus accept 40m euros for Kenan Yildiz?

Supertalent Kenan Yildiz (18) scoort fantastische goal voor Juventus, jonge  Belg Joseph Nonge mag opnieuw invallen | Het Belang van Limburg Mobile

Kenan Yildiz has played a significant role in Juventus’ recent success, and the young player has a promising future ahead of him. The Bianconeri acknowledge this and are eager to witness his ascent to the top echelons of European football. ............

Clubs across Europe are interested in acquiring his services, with the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal reportedly considering a move for him. Yildiz possesses qualities that would benefit several clubs, as he demonstrates bravery and exceptional technical skills. However, Juventus is intent on retaining him. ............

Clubs are willing to pay 40 million euros for his signature, but Juventus is not open to selling. The club is committed to keeping him and plans to offer him a new contract soon, rather than entertaining the possibility of his departure. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/should-juventus-accept-40m-euros-for-kenan-yildiz/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Del Piero responds to the comparison between himself and Yildiz

Italian Football TV on X: "“Growing up my idol was Alessandro Del Piero. I  had his posters in my room.” There was NO doubt from Yildiz on how he was  going to

Alessandro Del Piero has offered his response to the comparisons drawn between himself and Kenan Yildiz, the emerging Turkish teenager who is currently enjoying a breakout season at Juventus.

Yildiz’s integration into the senior squad of the Bianconeri has been met with acclaim, showcasing his talent by contributing crucial goals for the team. Notably, Yildiz has adopted a celebratory gesture, sticking his tongue out, reminiscent of the iconic celebration famously associated with Del Piero.

While acknowledging Yildiz’s promising potential and impact on the team, Del Piero understands the natural inclination to draw comparisons between emerging talents and established figures within the footballing world. In addition to being likened to Del Piero, Yildiz has also been compared to several other esteemed Juventus legends. ............

“He’s another young boy and I’m really happy to be next to him during his goal celebrations. I admire his initiative and his courage and I wish him the best of luck, he needs it a lot.”  ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/del-piero-responds-to-the-comparison-between-himself-and-yildiz/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Former Juventus star explains how Yildiz can play with Chiesa

chiesa-yildiz.jpg

Former Juventus player Emanuele Giaccherini has expressed admiration for Kenan Yildiz, who has emerged as a significant player for the Bianconeri in the current season. Yildiz had been making a notable impact on the pitch for Juventus’s youth teams and had been pushing for inclusion in the first team. ............

While Yildiz has been utilised as an alternative to players like Federico Chiesa or Dusan Vlahovic, his emergence signifies a promising future for the young talent within the Juventus ranks.

Giaccherini believes the three of them could start together and explains:

“The coach is Allegri, but I would have Yildiz and Chiesa play behind Vlahovic. I like Yildiz a lot, finding such a strong 18-year-old is difficult: he has personality, technical quality, he plays with the team…”. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/former-juventus-star-explains-how-yildiz-can-play-with-chiesa/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Juventus could offer Yildiz a new deal but he might want a release clause

eda10.jpg

Kenan Yildiz could be on the verge of signing another contract at Juventus, just months after securing his first professional deal with the club, which currently extends until 2027. ............

Juventus plan to propose an extension until 2029 and are hopeful that Yildiz will agree to the terms.

Despite Yildiz’s current contentment in Turin, the report suggests that his next contract will likely include a release clause. This addition is driven by his entourage, who desires such a clause and is expected to advocate for its inclusion in the negotiations. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-could-offer-yildiz-a-new-deal-but-he-might-want-a-release-clause/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Yildiz is now out of favour at Juventus as he asks for more game time

Yildiz4.jpg

Between the end of last year and the start of 2024, one name that Juventus fans heard the most about regarding their team is Kenan Yildiz.

The youngster has enjoyed an impressively rapid rise in football, as he was only a member of their U19 team last season.

He quickly demonstrated that he was better than that level and was promoted to the Next Gen side, where he also excelled and earned a promotion to the Bianconeri senior team. ............

The Turkish youngster is now asking for more game time, but he is no longer the go-to player for Max Allegri after the manager recovered his most important players in attack. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/yildiz-is-now-out-of-favour-at-juventus-as-he-asks-for-more-game-time/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Szczesny tips Juventus teammate for Ballon d’Or nomination: “Never seen such talent before”

Szczesny vendos një bast për Yildiz: "E arrin për 5 vjet. Kam luajtur me  shumë, por me askënd si ai" - Lapsi.al

Juventus goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny was left amazed by the elusive talent of his young teammate Kenan Yildiz. ............

“I bet that Kenan Yildiz will be nominated for the Ballon d’Or within 5 years,” said Szczesny in his interview with Foot Truck.

“I have played with many players, but I have never seen such talent. I am confident of winning this bet.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/szczesny-tips-juventus-teammate-for-ballon-dor-nomination-never-seen-such-talent-before/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130805 messaggi

Fabrizio Ravanelli offers some playing advice to Kenan Yildiz

Kenan Yıldız, Juventus ile 4 yıllık sözleşme imzalıyor - Son Dakika

Former striker Fabrizio Ravanelli has offered some advice to Kenan Yildiz and also supports the decision to award the youngster the number 10 shirt at Juventus.

Yildiz is anticipated to feature regularly for Juventus starting from next season, having proven to be a superb find for the Bianconeri. ............

The Bianconeri are looking to offer him a new deal and the number 10 shirt to show their commitment. While advising the youngster, Ravanelli said:

“He must play wide in the last 20-30 meters. He has great quality and must not act far from the opponent’s penalty area. The number 10 shirt? I would give it to him without any doubt. The boy must grow with the mentality from 10 and must feel the trust of the club. With that shirt he would be even more at the center of the project.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/fabrizio-ravanelli-offers-some-playing-advice-to-kenan-yildiz/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti