Vai al contenuto

Socrates

Tifoso Juventus
  • Numero contenuti

    144145
  • Iscritto

  • Ultima visita

  • Days Won

    41

Tutti i contenuti di Socrates

  1. Inter will almost certainly be stripped of 2006 Scudetto Calciopoli is the talk of Italy today after yesterday's astonishing revelations from FIGC chief investigator Stefano Palazzi. It is now inevitable Inter will lose their 2006 crown. Jul 5, 2011 By Carlo Garganese Inter will almost certainly see their 2006 Scudetto revoked when the FIGC convene for a final meeting into their findings from the revelations of the Calciopoli II trial in Naples, but the 2010 European champions will avoid any further sanctions due to the case being out of statute. The Italian press exploded this morning following yesterday
  2. Figc investigator's Calciopoli accusations against Inter are unacceptable - Massimo Moratti The Inter president hits out at Figc's Stefano Palazzi following his claims that the Giuseppe Meazza side committed 'sporting fraud' during Calciopoli. Jul 5, 2011 Inter president Massimo Moratti has defended the Giuseppe Meazza club against accusations made by Italian football association (Figc) investigator Stefano Palazzi, and has made it clear that the claims are "absolutely unacceptable". Palazzi claimed on Monday that Inter committed 'sporting fraud' during the 2005-06 season and played a significant role in the Calciopoli scandal in which Juventus had two Scudetto titles stricken from the record. "I think this is a very serious attack, a heavy attack, on the club: it's unacceptable. Absolutely unacceptable. And I will say this very clearly: Palazzi is wrong. He's totally wrong," Moratti said on the club's official website. "This is an attack by the prosecutor and, ok, there's no trial so people can say what they want about this. [but] I categorically refuse to accept it and Inter do not accept it." Moratti does not expect Palazzi's accusations to have any consequences on the outcome of Juventus' complaint against the award of the 2006 Serie A title to Inter following the Turin side's involvement in Calciopoli. Juve's appeal to have their 2006 Scudetto restored was rejected by Figc last week, with the decision taken that they had no grounds for complaint. The supremo added briefly: "No, that [Juventus' official complaint]'s over. But now the people at the federation will meet and they will decide what they want."
  3. Inter alleged to have committed sporting fraud during Calciopoli by lead FIGC investigator Former Italian champions were involved in trying to 'condition' the Italian referee sector 'to gain an advantage' during the Calciopoli scandal, claims chief investigator. Jul 4, 2011 Inter are alleged to have committed sporting fraud during Calciopoli by the same man who last week said Juventus had no chance of having their 2006 Scudetto handed back. FIGC (Italian FA) chief investigator Stefano Palazzi believes Inter are responsible for having committed sporting fraud during the 2005-06 season which subsequently led to the football scandal in Italy. Speaking to Ansa, Palazzi said: "Inter violated the article relative to sporting fraud with regards to the possibility of taking advantages in the standings." His comments are based on what has emerged from the current Calciopoli 2 trial at the Tribunal of Naples where evidence shows former Inter directors had contact with referees and a number of other high-profile Italian football leaders between 2004 and 2006. Transcripts from wire taps identified by the Tribunal of Naples showed Former Inter president Giacinto Facchetti had regular contact with former referee designators Paolo Bergamo and Pier Luigi Pairetto. Palazzi also claimed Inter were "directly responsible for having secured an advantage in the league standings by conditioning the regular function of the referee sector." Last week, the FIGC said Juventus had "no significant case" following their appeal to have their 2006 Scudetto, which was revoked and then assigned to Inter, handed back.
  4. AC Milan join Roma in race for Juventus' Claudio Marchisio The Italy international has previously been linked with Roma and AC Milan have now shown an interest in signing the midfielder. Jul 3, 2011 Italy international Claudio Marchisio could be set for a Juventus exit this summer as AC Milan have joined Roma in the race for the midfielder's signature, La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport reports. The reigning Italian champions are eager to add some fresh impetus to their midfield in the summer transfer window because of the departure of Andrea Pirlo to Juventus, and they see the 25-year-old as a valuable addition to their squad. Marchisio has also attracted the interest of Roma, as the Stadio Olimpico side are hopeful that Juve will include the highly-rated creator in the proposed deal that would see striker Mirko Vucinic move to Turin. Marchisio signed a new contract until 2016 with Juventus back in May, but his future at the club is in doubt following the arrival of new head coach Antonio Conte. The tactician reportedly prefers the likes of Pirlo and Felipe Melo, while Conte has also asked general director Giuseppe Marotta to make a move for Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Arturo Vidal, thus further reducing Marchisio's chances of getting regular playing time.
×
×
  • Crea Nuovo...