Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Juventus Management

130784 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Nedved: ‘I couldn’t join Inter’

http://www.football-italia.net/95400/nedved-‘i-couldn’t-join-inter’

Dec 8, 2016

Juventus vice-President Pavel Nedved would have gone “anywhere in the world” for Jose Mourinho, except for Inter.

The Czech midfielder was offered the chance to join the Nerazzurri for the 2009-10 season, but he retired with the Bianconeri in the summer of 2009.

“Jose struck a chord,” Nedved admitted, speaking to Idnes.

“He knew I was very attracted to the Champions League, because I’d never won it. But it couldn’t work, how could we be compatible? Not at all!

“If he’d called me from anywhere else in the world I’d have gone to him, but I couldn’t go to Inter.

“Inter won the Champions League? No problem, it was meant to be. Mourinho wanted it!”

Nedved also expanded on his reasoning, explaining he could never move to the Beneamata after the Calciopoli scandal which saw them awarded the 2006 Scudetto after Juve were stripped of it.

“In Italy they call it the ‘Scudetto di cartone’, the cardboard title. I could never have accepted such a title, I couldn’t appreciate it.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Ex-Juventus President Agnelli fined and banned for 16 more months in second FIGC trial

10055419.jpg.webp

Former Juventus President Andrea Agnelli has been banned for 16 more months and fined €60,000 in a second FIGC trial.

Contrary to Juventus, the ex-President refused a plea bargain with Prosecutor Giuseppe Chiné at the end of May in a second FIGC trial looking into the so-called salary manoeuvres, the relationships with agents and other clubs.

Agnelli opted to go on trial, but the outcome was not satisfying as he was banned for 16 more months and received a €60,000 fine, FIGC confirmed on Monday.

The former Bianconeri President had already received a two-year ban in the first FIGC trial concerning Juventus’ artificially inflated transfer values. Juventus were docked 10 points in the first trial but escaped further sporting sanctions in the second, getting a fine of over €700,000 following a plea bargain.

Agnelli stepped down as Juventus President at the end of 2022 alongside the rest of the board of directors.

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/ex-juventus-president-agnelli-fined-and-banned-for-16-more-months-in-second-figc-trial/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Del Piero sends a message to fans calling for him to return to Juventus

Del Piero

Juventus fans have been eagerly awaiting the return of Alessandro Del Piero to the club, albeit in a non-playing capacity. The iconic Italian forward departed the club nearly a decade ago and subsequently retired from European football.

Since his retirement, Del Piero has transitioned into a role as a pundit, but he remains one of the beloved former players that Bianconeri supporters hope to see back at the Allianz Stadium. .......

Despite not having an official role within the club, Del Piero continues to be a symbol of Juventus in the hearts of its fans. He has expressed that he still feels a strong connection to the club, even without an official position.

The ex-striker said:

“I still feel like I belong to Juventus, there is no need to have a role in the club”.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/del-piero-sends-a-message-to-fans-calling-for-him-to-return-to-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli breaks silence after Court verdict on the Super League

Agnelli.jpg

Former Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has broken his silence over the European Super League after the European Court gave a verdict on their case with UEFA.

There were mixed reactions in the football world yesterday after the court ruled against UEFA and FIFA’s monopoly, essentially paving the way for another competition to be created by anyone.

Agnelli was one of the big players in the Super League and continues to support the idea.

He lost his prestigious positions at UEFA and ECA because of his support of the idea, and the turmoil at Juve saw him lose his place as the club’s president. ...............

He reacted to the news on social media using a popular lyric and wrote the intro of a famous song by U2, ‘Where the Streets Have No Name.’

Before adding: ‘Love football. Fino alla Fine.’ ...............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/andrea-agnelli-breaks-silence-after-court-verdict-on-the-super-league/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Is Manna’s move to Napoli a good thing for Juventus?

eofjqvcxa39u4tzzbj80.jpg

Recent reports suggest that Giovanni Manna is poised to depart Juventus for Napoli, where he is expected to assume the role of sporting director for the Partenopei.

Manna previously served in a similar capacity towards the end of last season at Juventus, filling in while the club awaited the arrival of Cristiano Giuntoli from Napoli. ...............

The implications of Manna’s departure from Juventus can be viewed in both positive and negative lights.

On one hand, Manna’s exit from Juventus provides Giuntoli with an opportunity to assemble his trusted team. On the other hand, it raises concerns that Juventus’ internal workings may become more accessible to Napoli through Manna’s insider knowledge. ...............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/is-mannas-move-to-napoli-a-good-thing-for-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

JUVENTUS SPORTING DIRECTOR GIOVANNI MANNA SET TO JOIN NAPOLI

udinese-calcio-v-juventus-serie-a-tim-1-1170x780.jpg

Juventus sporting director Giovanni Manna will free himself and join Napoli in the coming days. 

Juventus sporting director Giovanni Manna was not present in the stands for the Turin derby and that could indicate a potential departure from the club soon. 

Giovanni Manna is looking to consider terminating his contract with the Bianconeri early as he is set to join Napoli in a much more advanced role. ............

Read more -> https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2024/juventus-sporting-director-giovanni-manna-set-to-join-napoli/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti