Vai al contenuto
Socrates

Giorgio Chiellini

130548 messaggi

imagegoalcomconcept2sub.jpg

Giorgio Chiellini: Juventus Must Improve In Defence

The Italian international has encouraged improvement...

Giorgio Chiellini has said Juventus are in need of a watertight defence if they want to finish in the top four.

Relegation form has been produced in the last six games, with four defeats coming in that time, and the Bianconeri have conceded 11 goals and scored only five in the last half a dozen matches. Chiellini's back line have conceded 29 in total - more than Udinese, who sit just a point above the drop zone.

Concern is plentiful at Vinovo, but the defender has faith, urging for positive change.

"Far too often we are conceeding goals from set pieces. We have to learn how to manage games when we are ahead," he told La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport.

"We have made a step forward. Zaccheroni is a valid coach. But we must not forget about all the injuries we have had.

"We have not had many alternatives and so we have been tired both physically and mentally.

"Once upon a time we used to win towards the end of games because of physical strength, but now it's the opposite."

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini Wants New Juventus Deal

The Italian international wants a Juventus stay...

Giorgio Chiellini plans to stay with Juventus for the long term, hinting that he wants a new deal.

Reports suggested Chiellini has been followed by Real Madrid, but he has wasted no time in changing the views in Turin.

"There are many things being written and spoken about me, and it's nice to be linked with big teams," he told Juventus Channel.

"But I have no intention of leaving Juventus. I am fine here and I hope to stay for a long time and to extend my relationship with the club.

"I think this will happen in the summer."

Going forwards, Chiellini knows he will have to adapt to Alberto Zaccheroni's new tactical framework.

"I knew Zaccheroni was a well prepared coach, but changing coach is not enough to get out of this crisis.

"We need to work hard and, with the support of the coach and his new solutions, we can," he added.

"I have always played with a back three since I was at Livorno, and so I am sure we can change with no problems."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Chiellini: I Knew Ranieri Would Revive Roma

Chiellini has lavished praise on his one of his previous bosses...

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has hailed the work of former coach Claudio Ranieri at Roma.

The 'Tinkerman' was sacked by the Old Lady last season after a run of poor results, but this campaign has been even worse for the Bianconeri, who recently replaced Ciro Ferrara with Alberto Zaccheroni.

Meanwhile, Ranieri was appointed at Roma early in the season and has steadied the ship, as they breezed through their Europa League group and are now joint-second place in Serie A.

"I expected that Ranieri would do well in Rome. He is a tactician that knows how to prepare his team," he told Tuttosport.

"He ended the Europa League group stage well and if you win many matches in the last few minutes it is no accident. However, I think Inter will be unattainable for them in the long run in Serie A.

"Mexes? I think he is a great player, despite being young he has international experience and quality. In Italy he is one of the defenders I have always appreciated."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini: Hard Work Will Bring Juventus Success

Chiellini has the recipe for success...

Feb 10, 2010

Giorgio Chiellini has said Juventus need to work harder so they can come out of a negative run that dates back to January 6 when they beat Parma 2-1.

Chiellini hopes Alberto Zaccheroni's new ideas and more effort from the players will help the club move in the right direction.

"There are many factors in terms of why we are in this situation but to come out of it we need to give 110 per cent like we are doing now.

"We are waiting for the right spark to come along so we can relight our enthusiasm."

Part of that spark has been ignited by Zaccheroni, with the team having to do the rest.

"The coach has bought a new enthusiasm, new training sessions and a new way of playing," he added.

"Now we have to put his work into practice. We know we can improve and we have to be more compact during games."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Mourinho Almost Always Speaks The Truth - Chiellini

.penso

Giorgio Chiellini agrees with Mourinho, but not when he accuses Juventus of cheating...

Mar 3, 2010

Giorgio Chiellini has subscribed to Inter coach Jose Mourinho's views of Calcio, but doesn't agree with the notion that Juventus have bigger penalty areas.

"He almost always speaks the truth," Chiellini told 'Vanity Fair' magazine, as reported by Sport.sky.it

"I am certain he is a great coach and very intelligent also, and I usually agree with what he says."

Chiellini was then reminded what Mourinho said about Juventus, and that they are gifted penalties. His response underlined the fact that he doesn't agree with the 'Special One' on that aspect.

"I said he almost always says the truth," added the Italian.

The Juventus stopper, who is involved with Italy tonight against Cameroon, shared his views with Azzurri hopeful Mario Balotelli.

"He is young and has to grow from many points of view," he added.

"Football wise he is very strong and has great potential, but being thrown into the reality leads to errors."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Juventus Sweat On Giorgio Chiellini Injury

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Juventus Breathe Sigh Of Relief Over Chiellini Injury

The results of the scans determined that the injury was not as bad as first thought...

Mar 8, 2010

Scans on Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini's left thigh confirmed that the defender did not seriously damage his flexor muscle and will only be out of action for a week.

The Bianconeri staff automatically thought the worst when the Italian international went down against Fiorentina.

"This evening, Chiellini has undergone MRI scans undertaken by Professor Carlo Faletti at the Fornaca di Sessant Clinic," a statement on the club's website said. "There is no tear in the muscle in the back of his left leg."

The 25-year-old will miss the Fulham clash in the Europa League on Thursday and the Siena match on Sunday, as a precautionary measure.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini Nears Juventus Return

The Old Lady's injury room begins to empty...

Mar 18, 2010

Giorgio Chiellini has confirmed he should be fit to play against Sampdoria after missing out on Juventus' trip to Fulham in the Europa League with an injury.

Despite his improvement following a muscular problem, Chiellini stayed in Turin to polish up ahead of the tricky tie in Liguria on Sunday night.

"As you know, I will not play in London, but I hope to be available for the difficult trip to Genoa," he told his official website.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Fourth Place Is Within Reach For Juventus - Giorgio Chiellini

The Bianconeri star is aiming for Champions League qualification...

Mar 29, 2010

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini claims that the Bianconeri are on track to finish the season in fourth place after a 2-1 win over Atalanta on Sunday afternoon.

Palermo currently occupy the final Champions League qualification spot while Juventus, Napoli, and Sampdoria are all deadlocked three points behind the Sicilians.

"With the victory yesterday we are still in the race for fourth place. We won important points," he suggested through his official website, giorgiochiellini.com.

The Italian international missed the contest against the Orobici through injury, but expects to return for the clash next weekend against Udinese at the Stadio Friuli.

"Regarding my injury, even today I have trained differently, but I hope to return for Saturday's match," he stated.

Chiellini has been regarded as one of the few positive performers in the Bianconeri's sub-par 2009-10 campaign and is ranked as the third best defender in Serie A by the Castrol Rankings.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini Hopeful Of Signing

New Juventus Deal Before World Cup - Agent

Talks with the club are already underway, but his suitors are lurking in the wings

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini Wants A Pay Rise - Agent

The Italian international expects an increase in wages if he is to remain...

Apr 24, 2010

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini's agent Davide Lippi has told the club to increase his client's wages and bring him in line with top earners like Amauri.

Lippi argues that as one of the club's best players, Chiellini deserves more recognition from a financial perspective.

The defender's current deal expires in 2013 and he is on a reported

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Lippi Is Full Of Motivation - Giorgio Chiellini

Chiellini says Lippi is all fired up and ready for glory...

Apr 30, 2010

Giorgio Chiellini has said Italy coach Marcello Lippi cannot wait for the World Cup to kick off.

Lippi visited Juventus at Vinovo to check up on his Azzurri stars, and the feelings are good.

Plans appear to be on target as the coach gets ready to announce a temporary 29-man Italy squad on Sunday.

That list will be whittled down to 23 for the tournament, and Chiellini knows he will be a certainty.

"Lippi came to say hello. The coach is motivated and he has told us that he cannot wait to start," Chiellini told La Repubblica.

"Us players will also be ready. It's difficult trying not to think about it because the World Cup is in the back of our minds."

Questions in relation to Amauri's possible call to la Nazionale remain unanswered though, despite the Italian becoming eligible to play.

"Amauri? I don't know anything. Ask Lippi," he concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini Demands Final Effort To Claim Sixth Place

Then it will be time to open a new chapter

May 3, 2010

Giorgio Chiellini has urged his Juventus team-mates to shake off the disappointment of missing out on a Champions League place to finish sixth in Serie A.

Juve have slipped into seventh in the standings after yesterday

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
478 messaggi

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/05/04/1908567/juventus-ready-to-redeem-themselves-next-season-giorgio

"The result on Sunday leaves us in seventh place, which would mean the Europa League preliminary round," a statement read on his official website.

"We shall try to finish in sixth [directly qualifying for the Europa League] and then completely turn the page and be better prepared for the next season, which will be one of redemption."

Attaboy .rulez

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Juve Ready To Redeem Themselves Next Season - Chiellini

The towering centre-back is eager to make up for this season's disappointment in 2010-11...

May 4, 2010

Juventus have fallen well short of expectations this season, failing to even qualify for next season's Champions League after last weekend's 1-1 draw with Catania.

Defender Giorgio Chiellini has assured the fans that the team will do everything they can to contend for trophies in the next campaign.

"The result on Sunday leaves us in seventh place, which would mean the Europa League preliminary round," a statement read on his official website.

"We shall try to finish in sixth [directly qualifying for the Europa League] and then completely turn the page and be better prepared for the next season, which will be one of redemption."

Chiellini has been one of the most consistent performers for the Bianconeri this season and is currently training with the Italian national team as coach Marcello Lippi narrows down his squad for the 2010 World Cup. The 25-year-old is expected to be part of the Azzurri's starting XI in the summer tournament.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Who Is Juventus' Player Of The Season?

Carlo Garganese to see who was the stand-out performer for the Bianconeri in 2009-10

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
478 messaggi

Chiellini, without question. Our future captain -after Ale, Gigi (if he stays) and before Marchisio @@

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini Pleased That Season Has Ended

The defender wants the team to forget about what happened in 2009-10...

May 17, 2010

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has told his team-mates to forget about what happened this season, and to prepare themselves for 2010-11 as best they can.

The final match of the term, Chiellini says, was a clear illustration of what the Bianconeri's season was about, as they succumbed to a 3-0 defeat. The team was expected to challenge for the title, but instead finished in seventh place.

"Finally it has finished. The match against Milan unfortunately showed us how disappointing our season had been," Chiellini said to Tuttosport.

"Like I have said in the past, we need to turn the page.

"Over the coming days, I will look to recharge my batteries by spending time with family and friends, before departing for Sestriere training camp, where our South African adventure begins," he concluded.

The Bianconeri suffered 15 losses in the league and conceded 56 goals.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini Pays Tribute To

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini Doubtful Over Future

:|

The stopper could be on his way out...

:|

May 23, 2010

The future of Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini could be linked away from the Bianconeri as the club are about to embark on a rebuilding phase at the club.

According to La Stampa newspaper, the Italian international's agent, Davide Lippi, has begun working, trying to find a suitor for his client.

Despite the 25-year-old already locked into a contract with the Turin giants until June 2013, the team's management could be preparing to deprive itself of an "untouchable" player.

Manchester City is reportedly ready to offer the Bianconeri

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini Ready To Live Italy Dream

Chiellini believes Italy can triumph...

May 24, 2010

Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini believes the pursuit for the World Cup can end in glory this summer as he rates chances in South Africa.

Chiellini was not part of the Azzurri back in 2006, but his hunger to win is clear from the outset.

Asked whether Italy can win the trophy he told Sky Sport 24:

"Yes. There have to be thousands of factors though. When a team wins it's because many things fall into place."

Chiellini says team cohesion and motivation within the group is essential to maintain a challenge.

"It's also important to have the right spirit. It's a dream and an adventure that I aim to live 100 per cent. I think there will be a great enthusiasm too," he added.

"All I am thinking about is the World Cup."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini's Future Questioned

As Jose Mourinho Wants Him At Real Madrid

Mourinho wants Chiellini at Madrid as agent questions future in Turin...

May 25 2010

Giorgio Chiellini is seeking reassurances from Juventus over his future, says agent Davide Lippi amid reports claiming Real Madrid want him.

Chiellini, who is with the Italy squad preparing for the World Cup, has said he wants to remain at the club. His deal runs until 2013, but with wholesale changes across the board and management staff, he has been left hanging.

"The intention is to remain, but property is usually agreed in two," Lippi told Calciomercato.it.

"If Juventus want him to stay then he will, but they have to prove that."

Such talk suggests Chiellini is looking for a new and improved deal.

"Negotiations had started with the old directors. But we have not heard anything since. We will see what happens. The new directors have not contacted us," concluded the agent.

Minutes after Chiellini's agent spoke, Tuttosport published an article claiming Jose Mourinho wants the Juventus man at Real Madrid once the Special One joins the Spaniards this week.

It is said Mourinho has already told Florentino Perez to sanction the move and provide funds so he can table an early bid to Juventus.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Giorgio Chiellini Deserves A Big Money Deal

At Juventus Or He Could Leave - Agent

Chiellini wants improved deal, says agent...

May 26, 2010

Giorgio Chiellini wants a big money deal at Juventus, or he could renounce his commitment there and join another club, warns his agent Davide Lippi.

The Italian international was linked with Real Madrid on Tuesday as reports claimed Jose Mourinho wants him in Spain.

And Lippi has told Juventus to offer his client real wages or face the prospect of losing him to the Spanish giants.

"It's normal big clubs want him given his performances. He's not forced to stay at Juventus. They have to show they want him to remain. He deserves a big player contract," the agent told Corriere dello Sport.

Reports suggest new general director Giuseppe Marotta is already working on ways to keep top performing players like Chiellini happy ahead of next season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Juventus Consider Selling Giorgio Chiellini

To Big Bidders Real Madrid & Manchester City .bah

Chiellini wants more money, but club consider selling for quick income...

Jun 3, 2010

Juventus are ready to sell Giorgio Chiellini to Real Madrid or Manchester City, who are racing head to head for the Italian stopper.

Tuttosport reports Chiellini is less than pleased at earning

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti