Vai al contenuto
Socrates

Claudio Marchisio

130725 messaggi

imagegoalcomconcept2sub.jpg

Claudio Marchisio: Juventus Must Secure Sixth Place

The Italian midfielder has underlined the importance of finishing the season on a high...

May 6, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has set the tone for the final two games of the season as he encourages a sixth place finish.

Finishing sixth will mean them avoiding the Europa League preliminary round which kicks off in July. Juve are currently seventh heading into this weekend's clash against Parma, a point behind Napoli.

"This is the last objective that we have to reach, but to do it we have to think about ourselves, not what Napoli are doing," he told the club's official website.

"We have recently enjoyed some consistency at the Olimpico, but we have not been able to maintain that on the road.

"However, we are in good form both mentally and physically, so this should give us the strength against Parma on Sunday."

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

I Am Here Because Of Calciopoli - Claudio Marchisio

Marchisio says Calciopoli had its positives too...

Jun 1, 2010

Italy midfielder Claudio Marchisio has said Calciopoli has been the springboard that allowed him to leap to new heights with la Nazionale and Juventus.

He believes the penalties inflicted by the sports trial in 2006 allowed him the space to come through and develop at Juventus - leading to a rapid promotion on all levels.

"I thank Calciopoli because if it didn't happen then I would have arrived here much later," he told the press at Sestriere.

"With Deschamps I used to play often in the youth team, but then I found space in the first team.

"Everyone always gets their chance, and I certainly took mine. For all young players Calciopoli was an opportunity, not just at Juventus, but Roma and Milan also trusted in youth."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio Ready For Challenging Season

Juventus midfielder hopeful the bad days are behind him...

Jul 19, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has rendered his offerings, pledging the Italian contingent that failed at the World Cup are raring to go.

Marchisio has met up with the rest of the squad at their Pinzolo ritiro after an extended break because of international duty.

And he is confident the scars of a botched attempt at winning the World Cup have completely healed.

"After what happened with Juventus and in South Africa we needed to recover both mentally and physically," he told the press.

"Before we left we were able to speak with Del Neri. He understood our situation and he gave us the right amount of time off.

"Now were are all ready and motivated for the new season."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Are Strong And Will Not Fail

This Season - Claudio Marchisio

Marchisio hopes to avoid last season's mistakes...

Jul 21, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio is recasting the mentality within the squad, trustful that they can avoid last season's pitfalls.

Marchisio hopes lessons have been learned during the summer break as he revives the embers of positive thinking, indicating the pointers to success.

"Last season? It taught me that nothing is discounted. And we also learned that if you are a top team then you have to fight to be among the prime places," he told the press.

"The first part of 2010 was not good. We have to do everything we can to restart. Everyone has the will to do better and prevent the same mistakes from last season.

"The team have not changed much, and those who have arrived did well with their clubs. They know how important this club is, and how important our season will be.

"Juventus are a strong team, and we have to be aware of that."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Inter To Attempt To Prise Claudio Marchisio Away From Juventus

The Nerazzurri are lining up a shock move...

Aug 19, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio is poised to be the subject of a shock transfer move by Serie A champions Inter, La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport reports.

A highly influential figure in the Bianconeri side, Marchisio has grown up through the Juventus academy since joining the club in 1993 and has spent his entire career with the Old Lady, aside from a spell on loan at Empoli in 2007-08.

Inter

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio Will Not Leave Juventus For Inter - Agent

The Italian is staying put...

Aug 19, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio wants to become an important player for the Bianconeri and will not leave for any club this season even if they be Italian and European champions Inter, the player's agent has suggested.

La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport claimed on Thursday morning that the Nerazzurri are planning to launch a

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Marotta Says Claudio Marchisio Rumours Are 'Fantasy'

Juventus sporting director rules out a move away for the midfielder...

Aug 20, 2010

Juventus sporting director Giuseppe Marotta has quashed any rumour surrounding midfielder Claudio Marchisio leaving the Bianconeri during the summer transfer window.

Marchisio has been linked with a move to Inter, but after the player's agent steadfastly refused the transfer, the director has confirmed this.

"Marchisio to Inter? They are only transfer market fantasies," the director told Mediaset Premium after the side's Europa League match against Sturm Graz. "Claudio was born at Juve and is the ideal Juventus player."

Marotta also clarified the situation in regards to Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko.

"With the arrival of Krasic, the discourse in regards to the Bosnian is closed," he added.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Nothing New Regarding A Renewal For Claudio Marchisio

However, the Italian international's departure is unlikely according to his representative...

Aug 24, 2010

The agent of Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio, Carlo Pallavicino, has commented on recent reports regarding the player's contract and the possibility of him joining Serie A rivals Inter.

"Claudio Marchisio has a contract with Juventus until 2014," he explained to fcinter1908.it.

"Leaving Turin? Unless Juve decide to sell him then he will remain."

The former Empoli man is eager to negotiate a new deal, which is why reports of a potential exit have surfaced. He reportedly earns less than the majority of the first team players, but being considered a key part of the team and it's future by coach Luigi Del Neri, he is now seeking an improved contract.

"He stands his ground, but there is no news on the renewal of his contract," he concluded.

The 24-year-old made 35 appearances for the club in all competitions last year and took part in his first major tournament at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. New Italy boss Cesare Prandelli also included him in his initial list of call-ups.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Respond To Claudio Marchisio

Over Contract Extension Claims

Bianconeri answer Marchisio's extension doubts...

Aug 25, 2010

Juventus have moved quickly to difuse tension over Claudio Marchisio's antithetical stance in relation to a new deal.

The midfielder had said he was "pessimistic" over signing a new deal with the club on his Facebook page following delays in talks.

But Juventus are hopeful of patching up the cracks that have started to appear on the surface of the player's future.

"In relation to Claudio Marchisio's comments published on Facebook in which the players expresses his pessimism at his current contractual situation, Juventus makes clear his contract expires in June 2014," reads a statement on the club's official website.

"The club is in constant contact with the player's agent Carlo Pallavicino, who we have met over the last few weeks.

"Marchisio is Juventus property and we have all the interest to find an agreement that suits the player and the club."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio Leaves Italy Training Camp With Thigh Injury

The Azzurri midfielder will not take part in the Euro 2012 qualifiers versus Estonia and Faroe Islands...

Aug 30, 2010

Italy midfielder Claudio Marchisio has left the Azzurri's training camp at Converciano with an injury ahead of the Euro 2012 qualifiers against Estonia and Faroe Islands, according to tuttomercatoweb.

The player suffered a slight problem during Juventus' 1-0 loss to Bari, but was later assessed by the national team's medical staff, who diagnosed the former Empoli man with an injury to the femoral bicep of his left thigh.

The 24-year-old has left his international team-mates and returned to Turin and is unlikely to take part in their two qualifiers on September 3 and September 7.

Coach Cesare Prandelli may also have to do without striker Antonio Cassano. You can read the tactician's comments on the Sampdoria star's potential absence by clicking here. Meanwhile, Manchester City starlet Mario Balotelli was not called up due to a knee injury he suffered with his club in Europa League action.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus To Meet Claudio Marchisio Over Contract Extension

Juventus will sit down with Claudio Marchisio over extending his deal, according to reports.

Sep 14, 2010

Juventus are ready to discuss a contract extension with Claudio Marchisio in an attempt to put an end to speculative reports over his future.

Last month, Marchisio said he was pessimistic over signing a new deal because the club had not come forward to the negotiating table.

However, all that is about to change as Tuttomercatoweb.com reports Juventus will sit down with the midfielder to discuss a better contract.

His current deal expires in June 2014, but the Bianconeri are said to be keen on reaching an agreement to secure the 24-year-old's future beyond that date with talks expected to develop between the club and the player's agent Carlo Pallavicino.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

No Problems Over Juventus Contract - Claudio Marchisio

Claudio Marchisio is not concerned over contract talks with Juventus.

Sep 15, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio insists his career at the club is not under threat in relation to demands for a pay increase.

Marchisio's current deal expires in 2014, but rather than prolong his time at the Olimpico, he wants more recognition from the club.

"An extension? There is no problem with Juventus, I want to stay there and they want to keep me," he told La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport.

"It's just that I want an adjustment to my deal, not an extension. Those who say that I have asked for mega wages are telling lies."

Juventus have been written off for the Scudetto, but Marchisio believes it's too early to say they are out of touch with the rest.

"Juventus are not Scudetto material? Luigi Del Neri just wants to motivate us," he added.

"We will see as we go on whether we are a first place team."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Manchester United Interested In Claudio Marchisio

Claudio Marchisio's extension delay at Juventus could allow Manchester United chance to swoop.

Sep 27, 2010

Manchester United have been seized by the craft of Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio, and they are planning a move for him.

TuttoJuve.com reports the Red Devils are following the 24-year-old Italian international, whose expected contract renewal has been treated with abeyance by the Turin-based club.

Marchisio was en-route to confirming his Juventus future via pen and paper, but it seems ink is in short supply at Vinovo, leaving him open to new interest.

United scouts have been watching over the midfielder and developments in relation to his contract situation.

Further delays could encourage the Premier League side, who could go on the rampage next summer.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio Remaining Calm Over Contract Negotiations

Juventus midfielder says he is not stressing over his contract renewal discussions...

Sep 28, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio believes the club will propose contract renewal talks in due course, but for the moment, is focused on trying to defeat Manchester City in the Europa League.

Marchisio did not play in last Sunday's 4-2 win over Cagliari, saying coach Luigi Del Neri rotates his players.

"I have no problems with being excluded, as the coach makes his own choices," Marchisio told Sky Sport. "It is also right that he rotates all his players at his disposal.

"I remain calm about my contract. When the society wants to speak with me, they are able to, as I already have a long contract in place.

"Manchester City are a great squad and are in excellent form currently. They will have confidence after their win against Chelsea," he added.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio Admits Inter & Milan

Are The Sides To Beat In The Serie A

Juventus midfielder says no matter what time in the season you face Inter or Milan, they are tough teams to beat...

Sep 29, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio says that the team to now watch is Cesena, after their impressive start to the season.

Marchisio admits that Inter and Milan will be the sides to beat this season, as they have quality throughout their respective squads.

"I think that the strongest teams are Inter and Milan," Marchisio explained to Sky Sport 24. "They have lots of quality players throughout their respective sides.

"No matter when you play them throughout the season, they are very tough to beat.

"But at the moment, the opposition that is providing the most problems is Cesena. From what I have seen, they have a great gameplay and can be dangerous," concluded the midfielder.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Manchester United Want Claudio Marchisio

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio wanted by Manchester United.

Nov 3, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio is facing a wealth of interest from the realm of Manchester United, who are seeking his services, according to Tuttomercatoweb.com.

Sir Alex Ferguson admires the Italian international and United directors are preparing to show their hand during the winter transfer window.

However, the feeling in Turin is that Juventus will not consider any January bids as Marchisio is a regular starter in Luigi Del Neri's team.

Injuries affecting the squad are also likely to delay any divorce. Furthermore, Juventus will be reluctant to disintegrate their squad after a summer of rebuilding.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Extension Won't Take Prominence For Marchisio

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio in no rush to extend his deal...

Nov 12, 2010

Claudio Marchisio has confronted his Juventus future and is flexible over arrangements to extend his career in Turin.

Marchisio made it clear he wants his Juventus heritage to continue, but he won't be provoked to rush into signing a new deal.

"I feel like an important player at Juventus and I am satisfied to be tied here, I am in no hurry to sign an extension," he told Il Corriere dello Sport.

"There was plenty of talk about it in the summer, maybe this was my mistake.

"I am tranquil now and will wait to speak about it at the end of the season.

"Juventus believe in me and I want to stay here forever."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio To Miss Romania Friendly

Marchisio has left Italy's training camp due to a muscle problem

and won't take part in the friendly against Romania...

Nov 15, 2010

Italy midfielder Claudio Marchisio will not participate in the friendly against Romania on Wednesday, according to Tuttosport.

The 24-year-old has withdrawn from the Azzurri's training base at Coverciano and returned to his club Juventus in hopes of completely recovering for the upcoming match versus Genoa on Sunday, after an ultrasound and MRI revealed a small muscle problem in his right leg.

According to team doctor Enrico Castellacci the problem is not serious, but they would prefer not to take any chances. It seems unlikely that coach Cesare Prandelli will call up a replacement at this point for the clash in Klagenfurt.

Marchisio has featured in 11 Serie A matches for the Bianconeri this season, scoring twice in the process.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Offer Claudio Marchisio Lifetime Renewal

Claudio Marchisio is in line for bumper extension package from Juventus...

Nov 29, 2010

Juventus are looking to make Claudio Marchisio part of the admiralty and give him a stepping stone to the captaincy by offering him a renewal for life.

The Bianconeri are ready to fix their long term vision for the squad on Marchisio, seen as a leader and possible future captain.

Tuttosport claims the club are planning to offer 24-year-old Marchisio an expanding parameter and keep him on board for the long haul.

His current deal expires in 2014, but there are designs on adding a longer extension on that, improving his deal in the process.

Giorgio Chiellini was given a 2015 deal last week, and Marchisio will follow. And he could be future captain - a place he may scrap for with Chiellini.

"Del Piero is the captain, but I think of Marchisio for the future. He is important and I like his temperament," said coach Luigi Del Neri.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Confirm Claudio Marchisio Has Not Suffered Soleus Injury

Good news for Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio as tests exclude muscular injury...

Dec 14, 2010

Claudio Marchisio has been given the all-clear by Juventus after scans showed he has not damaged his soleus muscle, but there is no confirmation as to whether he will play in the Europa League against Manchester City on Thursday.

The Italian midfielder limped off in the second half of Juve's 2-1 win over Lazio on Sunday.

A statement on the club's official website reads:

"The scans effected on Marchisio's right calf muscle has not showed any muscula lesion to the soleus. In the next few days he will rejoin the squad progressively."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio: I Could Never Wear An Inter Jersey

Juventus midfielder admits he can't picture himself in an Inter shirt...

Dec 27, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has compared himself to former club hero Pavel Nedved, claiming that he could not see himself playing for rivals Inter either.

The 24-year-old is in the midst of contract negotiations with the Turin giants and the Nerazzurri have reportedly swooped in and offered him a better deal.

"Inter? I am like Nedved, I don't see myself with the Nerazzurri, with that shirt," Marchisio told Il Giorno.

"I know that there was some contact. I was pleased that a team that had won everything had asked about me. But now I am thinking only of Juve and I hope to renew my contract soon, I want to stay in Turin for life."

The former Empoli player is confident that the Bianconeri can pick up some silverware this season, despite being eliminated from the Europa League in the group stage.

"We want to win something at the end of the season, there is the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia and we'll do everything to reach these goals," he added.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio Hopes For Successful 2011 With Juventus

Claudio Marchisio believes Juventus will conduct business in style during the second half of the season...

Dec 30, 2010

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio believes 2011 will be his year as he eyes a return to action against Parma.

Marchisio was absent against Chievo in the club's last fixture of 2010, but he cannot wait to play in the new year and wants Juventus to be successful in every endeavor against the Ducali.

Speaking via his Facebook page on Thursday morning, as reported by Tuttosport, he said: "Hello all, it's cold here, but today we will have our last double training session... We are working to restart well."

Parma are the visitors to the Olimpico next Thursday when they clash with Juventus in the week 18 early kick-off at 12:30CET.

The Bianconeri are five points behind league leaders Milan.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

I Would Reject Real Madrid, Barcelona & Chelsea

To Stay At Juventus - Claudio Marchisio

Claudio Marchisio insists he would turn down big offers to remain at Juventus...

Jan 22, 2011

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio claims he would reject offers from Europe's top clubs to remain in Turin as he underlines his future plans.

Asked by fans on Tuttosport whether he would join Chelsea, Real Madrid or Barcelona, Marchisio responded: "I would answer the phone, but my response would be 'no thank you'.

"Interest from big clubs always makes you proud, but I want to remain at Juventus."

Skeptics suggested Alberto Aquilani's brilliance could banish Marchisio to the margins - a description he rejected.

"Alberto has taken nothing away from me. Infact I believe he has added so much quality to the team. He has settled instantly."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti