Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Paulo Dybala

130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘CL an obsession’

http://www.football-italia.net/110613/dybala-‘cl-obsession’

Sep 29, 2017

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala describes the Champions League as “a dream and an obsession”.

The Bianconeri have reached the final of the competition twice in the past three years, but they’ve been beaten on both occasions, including a 4-1 thrashing by Real Madrid in Cardiff in June.

“It’s a dream and an obsession, a bit of everything,” Dybala admitted, speaking to TG1.

“We want to reach the final in Kiev and finish it differently than last year.”

La Joya has been given the famous number 10 shirt this season, following in the footsteps of Alessandro Del Piero, Michel Platini and Roberto Baggio.

“I wear this shirt with great honour and pleasure. It’s a number which strong players have had. To have the chance to play in this shirt is a beautiful thing.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Dybala and Messi too similar’

http://www.football-italia.net/110873/‘dybala-and-messi-too-similar’

Oct 5, 2017

Argentina Coach Jorge Sampaoli warns “we don’t have time” to devise a system which suits both Lionel Messi and Paulo Dybala.

The Albiceleste face Peru tonight in a crucial World Cup qualifier, and it appears Juventus forward Dybala will be benched.

“We don’t have time available to work on the relationship between Messi and Dybala,” Sampaoli said in his pre-match Press conference.

“We have to think about something more solid. This game isn’t like any other, we have to play to our absolute best.

“Dybala is our future, we know that. At the moment there’s only one problem and it’s linked to the fact that he and Messi are too similar.”

La Joya has acknowledged this issue, saying he finds it difficult to play with the man he considers his idol.

“I don't see as something bad what Dybala said,” Sampaoli shrugged.

“He said that he was happy to play with Messi, but he just did not find his place.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'Dybala-Juve for life'

http://www.football-italia.net/110949/marotta-dybala-juve-life

Oct 7, 2017

Juventus are prepared to “make a big financial sacrifice” to keep Paulo Dybala for life, confirmed Beppe Marotta. “He asked to stay here.”

La Joya has been sensational so far this season, scoring 12 goals in 10 competitive games for Juve.

“The lad is priceless, because we are not a selling club,” director general Marotta told La Stampa newspaper.

“I always repeat that a player has his future in his hands and Paulo just said he wants to tie himself to our club for life.

“Translated, that means we will make another big financial sacrifice to keep him. We will soon lock him down to a new contract – it’s what he asked us for.”

The 23-year-old Argentina international has been linked with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea.

His current contract runs to June 2022 and was only signed in April 2017.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Trezeguet: 'Dybala for Ballon d'Or'

http://www.football-italia.net/111024/trezeguet-dybala-ballon-dor

Oct 8, 2017

David Trezeguet believes Paulo Dybala “can win the Ballon d’Or” in future, while time on the Juventus bench was good for Gonzalo Higuain.

La Joya has inherited the Number 10 jersey this season and marked it with 12 goals in just 10 competitive games.

“Dybala can win the Ballon d’Or, as I think he’s showing the right kind of character,” Trezeguet told ItaSportPress.it.

“I often hear of comparisons between Dybala and Leo Messi, but I think that is important for him and can help him to grow.

“As for Higuain, he has been very consistent over his career and you can tell a champion during his most difficult moments. He’s seemed better physically of late and this means he still wants to train hard and show what he can do.

“It’s likely that some time on the bench did him good, but now Juventus need to improve as a team.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Dybala wouldn’t get a game at Napoli’ sefz :261:

http://www.football-italia.net/111956/‘dybala-wouldn’t-get-game-napoli’

Oct 27, 2017

Emanuele Giaccherini’s agent says his client wants more space at Napoli but “not even Paulo Dybala would play in this team”.

Giaccherini has made just three substitute appearances so far this season, playing 50 minutes, having made just one start last season.

“He deserves more space,” Furio Valcareggi told PiùEnne.

“The problem is though that Napoli have three quality forwards. There are solutions in every position, creating a really strong bench.

“Not even Dybala would play in this team.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: ‘Juventus not worried by Dybala’

http://www.football-italia.net/112422/marotta-‘juventus-not-worried-dybala’

Nov 6, 2017

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta shrugs off criticism of Paulo Dybala - “we need to have the patience to wait for him”.

The forward began the season in blistering form, but has scored just once in his last nine games and couldn’t find the back of the net against Benevento yesterday.

“In my opinion it’s a very normal path of growth, and he’ll also have these periods,” Marotta shrugged, speaking on Domenica Sportiva last night.

“Remember that Dybala isn’t even 24 yet, he turns 24 on November 15 and it’s normal that a player with his football standing will reach maturity at around 26 or 27.

“We always expect extraordinary things from him, because we’re used to him giving us extraordinary things, so when he plays a normal game like today’s six [out of 10] it became a five or a four.

“We need to have the patience to wait for him though. We can say with certainty that he’s a great talent, to become a champion will take time.

“You become a champion when you achieve consistency of results, of play, of performance.

“Right now there are mitigating factors because he’s still 23, and a year/year-and-a-half after coming to Juventus he’s been given a lot of responsibility.

“Everyone wants extraordinary things from him, but it takes patience.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: Higuain deserves Argentina

http://www.football-italia.net/112592/dybala-higuain-deserves-argentina

Nov 10, 2017

Paulo Dybala believes Gonzalo Higuain deserves a recall to the Argentina team and that Juventus can help him win the World Cup.

Higuain has not appeared in an Argentine convocation since Jorge Sampaoli’s appointment as Coach earlier in the year, with Inter rival Mauro Icardi replacing him.

However, his Juve strike partner told TyC Sports: “The fans want him, he’s a great player.

“Gonzalo strives and always gives his best. He dreams of being here. He doesn’t need to prove anything.”

Dybala joined the Bianconeri from Palermo in 2015, and the attacker explained how the move boosted his international prospects.

“Joining Juventus was an important step for me. I’ve achieved some of my objectives here,” he added.

“I’m feeling well in Turin. When I go out, the fans recognise me and greet me. I try not to be always stuck indoors.

“Typical day? I wake up early for training and go home at three in the afternoon. I have my family and friends [nearby] and I try to stay with them as much as possible.

“World Cup? I watched the 2014 Final with my Palermo teammates, [Ezequiel] Munoz and [Franco] Vazquez.

“I dreamed of playing in it. Now I want to share this experience with my teammates. I must work hard and do my utmost to help Messi and the rest of the team.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

We Need to Talk About Paulo – The Dybala Dilemma

http://www.juvefc.com/need-talk-paulo-dybala-dilemma/

Nov 10, 2017

Saturday 23rd September 2017, Paulo Dybala runs on to a pass from Miralem Pjanic and smashes the ball home from the edge of the area, the first goal of four for Juve in the Derby Della Mole. Cue familiar celebration, but this wasn’t just about beating our cross-city rivals, it was a culmination of excitement and anticipation which had been building since the beginning of the season. Could we be seeing the arrival of a true Juventus great? He had recently been given the famous number ten jersey and it seemed as if he had matured overnight. Del Piero 2.0? Comparisons were not that short of the mark in this case. Interviews with him around that time were positive and bold and acquired an almost captain-like quality by rallying his team mates. He isn’t in the category of bloodied foreheads and tough tackling, like Chiellini, but it was certainly exciting to hear from a normally quiet and unassuming player.

A natural in the Trequartista role since his £23.4m move from Palermo in 2015; One always gets the feeling he’s more of a creator of goals rather than a goal scorer, although his goal scoring record is impressive; 20 in his debut season with Juve and 19 last year. The Torino game was the high-water mark of Dybala’s season so far after absolutely thunderous start where he scored 12 goals in eight games, this included hat-tricks away to Genoa and Sassuolo. His surging start prompted mutterings of intent from the English media about a move to the Premier League. Digressing here, I always find this particularly grating and patronising as these stories always have a hint of the journalist just noticing a player who has scored a few goals and they instantly add two and two together, as if every player dreams of playing in England and playing in England is the only way a player can be really considered to be at the top of his game. The myopic media also presume any English team can sign anyone on a whim. This is partly true with the vast amounts of money in the English game, but again I digress.

The turning point for Paulo, and if we’re being honest, Juve in general, came away to Atalanta in October. A late summer evening where Juve, with a helping hand from the VAR (video assistant referee), were denied a win. A dubious VAR assisted penalty in the last minute gave Juve a chance to seal the win. Dybala, usually so reliable (although always goes to the goalkeeper’s right) had his penalty saved. The result, a draw after being two goals up and a stumble for Juve ahead of the international break.

Since then he has scored one in nine games and missed another last minute, VAR assisted penalty in the home defeat to Lazio. Now despite what we may believe Paulo actually is human and is prone to the same pressures and stresses of adult life, it was always unlikely he would continue to shred defences at the rate we had seen earlier in the season. However, the question should be asked is why the almighty drop off in form? From the dynamic, flair demon to a lifeless and timid shell of the player we know and love. Last Sunday’s game against Benevento (incidentally, the term ‘home banker’ was coined for this match up) was easily Paulo’s worst of the season as time and again he dropped deeper and deeper into midfield and left to forage for attacking scraps in the absence of Pjanic. The Bosnian is the perfect foil for Dybala as he links the midfield and attack with an effortless style which at times reminds me of Zidane.

What we have found when Pjanic doesn’t play is a lack of attacking influence in midfield, the knock-on effect is a disjointed and toothless attack with Higuain isolated as Pjanic’s stand in, usually Khedira, although more recently Marchisio and Matuidi, desperately try to emulate Pjanic. They’re completely different players and it’s often painful to see Juve so lacking in attacking ideas. As the weeks have worn on opposing defences have been increasingly able to cope with Dybala by having a defensive midfielder drop off or by playing an extra man in defence. Simple really, and you get the feeling the very best players will always find a way to lose their marker and make themselves more elusive in the final third. Injuries haven’t helped the stability of the midfield, but a reliable Pjanic-style back up would help.

It could be argued that, like Alex Sandro, his attention is elsewhere and, Dybala has an advantage over Sandro here as he’s had a strong start to the season, whereas Sandro has been flat out poor. However maybe the enthusiasm about turning out for the Bianconeri is waning. We were finally assured by Giuseppe Marotta in the summer that Dybala wouldn’t be going anywhere when rumours of a move to Barcelona surfaced, he was quoted as saying,

“We did not receive any direct offer from Barcelona for Dybala, but above all we had absolutely no intention of selling him and were certain he’d wear the Juventus jersey. We even gave him more responsibility with the number 10, a shirt that holds a great deal of importance in the tradition of Juventus.”

I say ‘finally’ as he, worryingly, said earlier,

“The player is the one who decides his fate and if he wants to leave, it’ll be impossible to keep him.”

Hardly the resounding ‘hands off’ warning we were looking for. However, the player himself upon being given the number ten shirt for upcoming season said he was concentrating on his future with Juve.

“I’m very happy at Juventus. I extended my contract three months ago, the club asked me to take their No 10 jersey, I thought about it for two days and said, ‘why not?’. I want to grow here. If the President wants me to, I’ll stay here forever.”

I think deep down, no matter how much we like to think otherwise, Dani Alves’ comments in the summer about Dybala needing to leave Juve to further his career, are quite true. That is unless we win the Champions League within the next two years, maybe then Dybala will stay, but such is the demand for success and coupled with the relative short shelf life of the 21st century footballer, means Juve are going to have to deliver big success or risk losing Dybala to one of the filthy rich clubs. Let’s face it any one of Barcelona, Real, the top five in England, Bayern or PSG would instantly be able to afford him.

I am not suggesting we sell him because he’s scored one in nine, however with the January transfer window looming on the horizon would Marotta and co. be tempted to cash in? Unless we have a replacement lined up, and by that, I mean a player of the quality and stature of Alexis Sanchez, it’s difficult to see us letting him go until the summer, especially if we’re still in the Champions League after Christmas. I am of course hysterically over reacting over a lack of form from someone who is still on the youthful side of 25, alas this is the job of a writer. I aim to provoke discussion and reaction among my peers.

Despite Paulo’s form, the team itself has been quietly, almost begrudgingly, going about their business since the defeat to Lazio. The bonkers goal-fest away to Udinese apart, we have shown all those Allegri tactical hallmarks by grinding out five wins and a draw. Yes folks, we’re undefeated since, according to some, our world fell apart after a home defeat by an impressively organised, up and coming team. It’s hasn’t been pretty at times but it’s very effective. I for one, in pre-season, was hoping for an uptick in entertainment value, given the signings of Costa and Bernardeschi. I’m still hopeful this will become reality as the season evolves. The new signings should’ve been a huge boost to our strikers, Higuain probably more so due to his style of play, but the added element of flair which both Federico Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa have in their respective arsenal should’ve helped to create more for the front two as they take a little pressure off Dybala. This hasn’t happened yet. Allegri’s preference of Mario Mandzukic and Juan Cuadrado; last season’s pairing on the wings, has been productive in terms of goals and assists (three and five for Cuadrado and five and two for Mandzukic so far), but Dybala and Pjanic are still relied upon to create most of chances through the middle.

So where do we go from here? In September, Gonzalo Higuain was rested after an indifferent spell of form, the result since then is an impressive return of seven goals in nine games. The rest allowed him to re-charge the mind and body and I think Dybala would benefit from a substitute appearance or two. Bernardeschi, and to a lesser extent, Costa, purely because of the position he naturally plays, would certainly benefit from more playing time in the centre of the pitch, Bernardeschi has shown to be a capable goal scorer in his handful of appearances, with a no small amount of flair and creativity too.

We have seen Dybala become increasingly frustrated during games, I like a little edge to a player’s style; playing with a chip on the shoulder if you will. However, being caught on camera muttering Spanish insults, reportedly towards Allegri, and throwing your shin pads around after being substituted isn’t good for either player or manager. At best it’s a player aware of his talents and genuinely frustrated he hasn’t been able to impact a game in the way we know he can. At worst it screams petulant, egotistical, unprofessional and selfish. I’m hoping Allegri has spoken with Dybala and is helping him to channel that frustration into positive performances.

A lot depends on how he plays over the next six weeks leading up to Christmas. The longer this goes on, the more difficult the issue becomes. I believe it was Bill Shankly who told us “form is temporary, class is permanent”, Dybala has certainly shown a lot of the latter, we can only hope the former picks up very soon, for everybody’s sake.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘I was cheering for Italy’

http://www.football-italia.net/112804/dybala-‘i-was-cheering-italy’

Nov 13, 2017

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala says he was cheering for Italy last night - “I wanted to meet you in Russia”.

The Argentine has already helped his own nation to qualify for the World Cup, but saw the Azzurri eliminated last night after a 0-0 draw with Sweden.

“I cheered for you last night and I suffered with you,” Dybala wrote on Instagram, alongside a picture of teammates Gianluigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli.

“I wanted to meet you in Russia in my first World Cup, maybe even in the final. You are great champions and we have so much to win together!

“A hug, friends!”

18723149_1401594933252815_79261627637961
23595871_1216866835080047_37593666463475

Ho tifato per voi ieri sera e ho sofferto con voi. Avrei voluto incontrarvi in #Russia al mio primo Mondiale, magari in Finale. Siete dei grandissimi campioni e abbiamo tanto da vincere insieme! Un abbraccio amici! #italia #worldcup2018 #roadtorussia2018 @gianluigibuffon@andreabarzagli15 @giorgiochiellini

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: No Italy strange, but…

http://www.football-italia.net/112833/dybala-no-italy-strange-but…

Nov 15, 2017

Paulo Dybala admits “it’ll be strange not to see Italy at the World Cup” but believes their no-show can “help them change their style of play.”

Dybala’s Juve teammates in the Italy squad not be joining him in Russia after they lost to Sweden in the playoffs, but while the forward was ‘sorry’ for his colleagues, he felt the disappointment could benefit the Azzurri in the long run.

“It’ll be strange not to see the Azzurri at the World Cup,” he told ESPN before Argentina’s 4-2 defeat to Nigeria on Tuesday.

“However, I think it can help them change their style of play a bit, given they’ve had some difficulties lately.

“It’s a shame because I have several teammates in the Italy squad, who had their own dreams, and I’m sorry they won’t be there.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Juve for life? No promises…’

http://www.football-italia.net/113119/dybala-‘juve-life-no-promises…’

Nov 21, 2017

Paulo Dybala “won’t make any promises” about staying at Juventus for life, but says it’s “an honour” to wear the number 10 shirt.

The forward was given a new contract by the Bianconeri earlier this year, and general manager Giuseppe Marotta has stated in the past that he wants to keep La Joya forever.

“I won’t make any promises, especially since it’s not just down to me,” Dybala told France Football.

“At this moment though I’m not saying: ‘this is my last year, I’m going’. I think about the present and all there is to win.

“The club suggested I play in the number 10, it’s an honour. In modern football we don’t know what the future will be, we had striking examples of that this summer.”

Dybala has been nominated for the Ballon d’Or, and he was asked if he sees a challenge between himself and Neymar once Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi retire.

“Yes, it would be a nice challenge! Messi and Ronaldo have done incredible things, but Neymar is very close to their level, he has a chance for the next Ballon d’Or.

“As for me I’m waiting, I’m working to reach that level and win personal trophies.

“When I was little, after school, when the summer came we’d gather around a camp fire. One time, we each made a wish.

“Me, I said I wanted to be the best player in the world, and therefore win the Ballon d’Or.”

The Bianconeri reached the Champions League final last year, but were beaten 4-1 by Real Madrid...

"We were convinced we could win," Dybala sighed.

"We had a great start to the first half, then they scored with their first shot on target, we equalised and we had chances...

"It's hard to explain, sometimes we play too deep and if you do that against the great teams you'll suffer.

"The second half was strange, I felt powerless. The disappointment is still intense.

"We had an incredible journey [to the final] we only conceded three goals and then we conceded four in the final.

"It was a great season, the fruit of a lot of sacrifice, but that final erased everything."

Dybala was also asked about Dani Alves, as well as French international Paul Pogba.

"Dani Alves? I miss him because of the way he was, and his play. He's one of the best and I improved with him, he went onto the pitch with such assurance.

"A magisterial full-back who could play in my position thanks to his great vision of the game. I miss him.

"As for Pogba, we had a real understanding on the pitch, and we were very friendly off it.

"He was important, he drew two or three players to him and opened up the space."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Playing with Buffon an honour’

http://www.football-italia.net/113120/dybala-‘playing-buffon-honour’

Nov 21, 2017

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala discusses his early career, and says “it’s an honour” to play with Gianluigi Buffon.

La Joya gave a long interview to France Football, telling the story of his journey from Argentina to Turin.

“I never felt the pressure,” Dybala said of his early career.

“My father was demanding, but in line with my level of play. If I’m here now it’s thanks to him. He wanted me to get better every day, but he never said to me: ‘I won’t buy you this if you don’t keep playing football’.

“He would take me to Cordoba for the matches or training sessions. After his death [when Dybala was 15] it was difficult to take the bus and to go alone.

“I asked my club, Instituto, to let me have six months with my town’s team so I could be closer to my family. My brothers took over from him in terms of motivation.

“Losing your father is painful, but we’re not the first or the last this has happened to, life goes on, even if everything was easier before.”

Not long after his father died Dybala made his debut for Instituto, and earned the nickname ‘La Joya’ or ‘The Jewel’.

“It was a journalist in Cordoba who gave it to me after my first goal in my second match, to denote something which could be expensive. My friends and my family just call me Paulo though.”

After just one season the Argentine second division, the youngster moved to Italy with Palermo, rather than moving to a bigger club in his homeland.

“I’m conscious of how different my particular path was,” Dybala admitted.

“If you evolve in a big Argentinian club you understand the mental pressure and it prepares you for Europe. Instituto were a big team, but in the second division.

“I could have stayed in my country and gone to a decorated club, but when Palermo came in I said to myself: ‘why not?’.

“I also thought of the path of [Edinson] Cavani and [Javier] Pastore. I said to my family that I wanted to go to progress.

“I knew Italian football, but I didn’t think I’d play all of the matches.

“Do I regret not joining a big Argentinian team? Not really, because in my year in the second division we had Quilmes, Rosario and David Trezeguet’s River Plate.

“I always dreamed of a big Argentinian club, but once I got to Palermo I forgot about all of that. And if I’d stayed longer it could have complicated things.”

The first two seasons in Sicily were difficult, but Dybala believes they aided his development hugely.

“Exactly, above all the second in Serie B because it’s a more physical league. It was an incredible season too, we were promoted with five games to spare, the team behind us were 14 points back.

“I discovered another facet of calcio, and it helped me for the next season before I signed for Juve.

“I had offers to return to Argentina [after Palermo’s relegation] but I rejected them. If you go back to your country it’s difficult to dream of Europe, because you give the sensation that you failed the first time.

“I preferred to stay and fight, and I did well.

“I didn't expect to come, bang in 50 goals and leave. I was 18 and coming from the Argentinian second division, I wanted to learn in one of the best leagues in Europe, I knew it wouldn’t be easy.”

Dybala was then asked if things changed when he made his move to Juventus in 2015.

“Hugely. You play three competitions, the matches are harder, you go all-out in training every day. You need to be ready to win everything and you need to pay attention to the details. That’s what the great champions do.”

Screen_Shot_2017-11-21_at_11.05.24.png

One such champion is Gianluigi Buffon, and the forward was asked how it is to play with the 39-year-old goalkeeper.

“It’s a great honour to have him as my teammate,” Dybala said.

“It’s difficult to find the words. The simple fact of journeying with him, you tell yourself: ‘there’s Gigi, a legend alongside you’.

“People admire him, he’s respected by everyone, everywhere. He’s almost 40 but he trains like he’s 20. He’s an example of desire and love for football.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Raiola: ‘Won’t be Dybala’s agent’

http://www.football-italia.net/114522/raiola-‘won’t-be-dybala’s-agent’

Dec 19, 2017

Mino Raiola denies he could represent Juventus forward Paulo Dybala - “there’s already his brother”.

The forward hired Mariano Dybala as his agent in September, having parted with Pierpaolo Triulzi, and it’s reported his brother infuriated the Bianconeri by meeting with Paris Saint-Germain.

That was reported by Corriere della Sera, who also intimated that Raiola, among others, was keen to take over the management of Dybala’s affairs.

“No, not at all,” Raiola is quoted as saying by Tuttomercatoweb.

“There’s already his brother.”

Along with Jorge Mendes, Raiola is the most famous agent in football, with a small but high-profile list of clients.

Among others, he manages the affairs of Gigio Donnarumma, Marco Verratti, Paul Pogba, Mario Balotelli and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala agent: I’m not in Turin…

http://www.football-italia.net/114573/dybala-agent-i'm-not-turin

Dec 20, 2017

The agent-brother of Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has asserted that “I’m not in Turin”, amidst speculation that he went to meet Paris Saint-Germain.

It emerged on Tuesday that Mariano Dybala travelled to Paris for talks with PSG, infuriating Juve in the process, and the representative was blunt when asked about the report.

“I’m not in Turin and I have nothing else to add,” he told Corriere di Torino.

The publication explains “a diplomatic crisis” is erupting between the Argentine and the Bianconeri, given negotiations to restructure his contract have also stalled.

Nonetheless, he is expected to return to the forefront of Juve’s attack for their Coppa Italia Round-of-16 tie with Genoa on Wednesday.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

MOURINHO CONFIDENT IN DYBALA DEAL

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/january-transfer-news-rumours-

mourinho-plots-to-sign-dybala/1x1do9w0hvep41jbgsxlzk3gjv

Dec 26, 2017

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is confident that £60 million will be enough to sign Juventus star Paulo Dybala next summer, according to the Daily Star .

There are reports of a rift between Dybala and the Juve hierarchy, although head coach Massimiliano Allegri has denied this, and ex-Inter boss Mourinho thinks the attacking midfielder could be lured to Old Trafford.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve ‘reject €79m & Mkhi for Dybala’

http://www.football-italia.net/114840/juve-reject-79m-mkhi-dybala

Dec 28, 2017

Juventus have reportedly rejected an offer of €79m plus Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Manchester United for Paulo Dybala.

According to The Sun, United have set their sights on Dybala after going cold on Antoine Griezmann, but Juve have placed a €97m price-tag on the Argentine forward.

The newspaper explains the Red Devils are ‘desperate’ to inject creativity into their attack and have “given up” on the Armenian, who “has failed to impose himself in the biggest games” since arriving from Borussia Dortmund last year.

The 28-year-old has also been linked with Inter, whereas Dybala scored on his return to Juve’s first team against Genoa in the Coppa Italia after having missed their last two Serie A games.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Dybala can be symbol for years’

http://www.football-italia.net/115192/‘dybala-can-be-symbol-years’

Jan 6, 2018

Juventus CEO Beppe Marotta wants Paulo Dybala to be a figurehead at the club for years to come.

The Argentine has endured a frustrating time in Turin of late and has been in and out of Coach Max Allegri’s starting line-up after a drop in form.

He has also been linked with a high-profile transfer away from the Bianconeri, with the likes of Manchester United and Real Madrid reported to be interested in his services.

However, Marotta insists the 24-year-old’s form is nothing to be concerned about and wants the forward to remain a Juve player for a long time.

“Will Dybala be a symbol for us in the coming years? That is what we have the intention of doing,” he began.

“Initially, we invested what was maybe an overly-large transfer fee [€32m from Palermo] to get him. Then, in time he proved his extraordinary worth.

“He is young, obviously we know we will have to wait for his development, we know we shouldn’t expect amazing things from him every Sunday.

“Dybala has had his problems, but he is a very young boy so we need to have patience.

“We are absolutely certain that he will manage to repay our faith with great performances.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala suspected thigh strain

Cagliari-Juventus, Dybala esce in lacrime per infortunio muscolare

http://www.football-italia.net/115239/dybala-suspected-thigh-strain

Jan 6, 2018

Paulo Dybala limped off in tears for Juventus, pulling up with a suspected thigh strain in their trip to Cagliari.

The Argentina international was mid-run when he suddenly stopped and clutched the back of his right hamstring.

He immediately asked the bench to be substituted, realising the extent of the damage such a muscular tear can do.

Dybala was then in tears as he hobbled off the pitch to make way for Douglas Costa.

It remains to be seen how bad the injury is, but there is now a two-week Serie A Winter break.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus confirm Dybala injury

Paulo Dybala

https://www.football-italia.net/115262/juventus-confirm-dybala-injury

Jan 7, 2018

Juventus have confirmed Paulo Dybala suffered an injury to his right thigh flexors, and his prognosis will be assessed “in the coming days”.

The forward pulled up clutching his hamstring after a sprint in last night’s win over Cagliari, and appeared to be in tears as he left the pitch.

This morning it was reported that he would be out for a month, and the Bianconeri have now given an update on his condition.

“The player underwent an MRI scan this morning,” a statement on the club’s website announced.

“It showed a distractive lesion to the right thigh flexors which, with caveats relating to the earliness of the assessment, can be defined as being mild to medium.

“The player will immediately start rehabilitative care and his prognosis will be better assessed in the coming days.”

Giorgio Chiellini required no further attention for a head wound, and Sami Khedira has recovered after a blow to the head which caused him to be substituted.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

PSG: No interest in Dybala, but…

https://www.football-italia.net/115293/psg-no-interest-dybala-but

Jan 8, 2018

Paris Saint-Germain say they will call Juventus for Paulo Dybala “if we’re interested in him” but assure “he’s not the key to our future right now.”

Dybala’s agent reportedly held talks with PSG last month, but while President Nasser Al-Khelaifi made it clear his club were not actively trying to sign the forward, he left the door open to a future assault.

“There are a lot of good players in Serie A, not just Dybala,” he told reporters.

“If we’re interested in him, we’ll call Juventus, but Dybala isn’t the key to our future right now.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sissoko: ‘Dybala isn’t Del Piero’

https://www.football-italia.net/115420/sissoko-‘dybala-isn’t-del-piero’

Jan 11, 2017

Former Juventus midfielder Mohamed Sissoko warns Paulo Dybala “does not have the character of Alessandro Del Piero”.

La Joya was handed the number 10 shirt this season, and though Carlos Tevez and Paul Pogba have worn it since 2012, the Argentine is seen as the natural heir to club legend Del Piero.

“I always follow the Italian league, because I left there with good memories,” Sissoko told Il Bianconero.

“Juventus, who I’m a fan of, they weren’t playing well but they’ve found a solidity which allows them to get excellent results.

“The players have improved a lot, especially Medhi Benatia. I think the Bianconeri will win the league, Napoli and Inter are very strong teams but they don’t have the same history.

“Dybala, in my opinion, doesn’t have the character of Del Piero yet, even if he’s very young.

“If he listens to all the advice of those around him, like Pavel Nedved and Gigi Buffon he can become better than he already is.

“I’m not his agent, but he’s playing for one of the best teams in the world and he’d to well to stay at Juventus for another two or three years.”

Buffon is expected to retire at the end of the season, and Sissoko was asked about the legendary goalkeeper.

“Buffon has been the Juventus goalkeeper since the days of Lilian Thuram, so it was still very surprising to see consecutive games where he wasn’t between the posts.

“Wojciech Szczesny is doing very well though and I wish him well. The important thing is for Juve to keep winning.”

Blaise Matuidi was racially abused by Cagliari fans at the weekend, but the Lega Serie A took no action as observers didn’t hear it.

“We’re in 2018 and these things still happen,” Sissoko sighed.

“It’s not nice to see people being insulted for their religion or their ethnicity. I feel very sorry for what happened to Blaise, and having played in Italy I feel even closer to him.

“It’s the fault of two or three ignorant people, it’s not that the whole country is racist. I read that Cagliari apologised and I think that’s a nice gesture.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala fit to face Tottenham?

https://www.football-italia.net/115444/dybala-fit-face-tottenham

Jan 11, 2017

There are reports Paulo Dybala will be ready to play for Juventus in next month’s Champions League showdown with Tottenham Hotspur.

The Argentina international pulled up with a thigh injury during the victory over Cagliari and was diagnosed with a lesion to the right thigh flexor.

He has foregone a vacation during the two-week Serie A break, instead remaining in Turin to undergo treatment with a special machine, shown to his fans on Instagram.

According to Mediaset Premium, Juve and Dybala are confident he’ll be back in action ready for the first leg of their Champions League Round of 16 tie on February 13.

The 24-year-old has scored 17 goals, with four assists, in 28 competitive games for Juventus this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'How Juve got Dybala'

https://www.football-italia.net/115756/marotta-how-juve-got-dybala

Jan 18, 2017

Juventus director Beppe Marotta reveals they “closed the deal for Paulo Dybala while Milan and Inter were hesitating.”

The Argentina international was snapped up from Palermo at a cost of €40m in the summer of 2015.

“Fabio Paratici and I were quick to close the deal when Milan and Inter were hesitating,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

“We secured the operation, realising it was more important to achieve the objective rather than haggle over one or two million.”

Dybala has scored 17 goals with five assists in 28 competitive appearances this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Laudrup: ‘Dybala isn’t Messi’

https://www.football-italia.net/115780/laudrup-‘dybala-isn’t-messi’

Jan 18, 2017

Former Juventus midfielder Michael Laudrup urges people to stop comparing Paulo Dybala to Lionel Messi - “I don’t think it benefits him”.

La Joya has been compared with the Barcelona superstar, but Laudrup thinks it’s unfair to compare anyone with one of the greatest players of all time.

“He’s a talent, the problem I think is that he’s from Argentina,” the former Bianconeri star told BeIn Sports.

“He’s another player that people like to say ‘he could be the next Messi’. No. There is no next Messi now, to see the next Messi we will have to wait… well, I don’t think I will see the next Messi in my lifetime.

“You don’t see a player like that every 10 years or every 15. But this is the standard you use. He [Dybala] is from Argentina, he’s left-footed, he’s not so tall, the way he moves…

“But I don’t think it benefits him that he’s compared to Messi, because he’s no Messi. He’s a very talented player, but he’s no Messi.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala back for Torino

https://www.football-italia.net/117216/dybala-back-torino

Feb 15, 2018

It’s expected Paulo Dybala will be on the Juventus bench for this weekend’s Derby della Mole with Torino.

The Argentinian has been out since January 6 when he went off with a hamstring injury against Cagliari, but he returned to training this week.

La Joya wasn’t fit enough to be involved in the squad for the Champions League Last 16 first leg with Tottenham Hotspur, but the Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting he’ll be on the bench against the Granata.

That means, barring further injury, Dybala will be back for the second leg against Spurs at Wembley, as well as the Coppa Italia semi-final second leg against Atalanta.

Mario Mandzukic is expected to be fit for Toro, despite picking up a knock on Tuesday.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti