Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Paulo Dybala

130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘CL not a dream…’

http://www.football-italia.net/95702/dybala-‘cl-not-dream…’

Dec 15, 2016

Paulo Dybala doesn’t think Juventus should see the Champions League as a dream - “let’s talk about objectives”.

The Bianconeri have won Serie A for the past five years in a row, but have so far been unable to add a third Champions League to their trophy cabinet.

“I don’t like to talk about a dream, because in a dream you wake up and it’s all over,” Dybala explained to Corriere dello Sport.

“Let’s talk about objectives. Ours are to get to Cardiff and to try and become legends with a sixth-consecutive Scudetto.

“There are a lot of rivals, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City. It’ll be tough, but we’re there.”

Despite aiming for such lofty goals, Juve have been criticised at times this season for their style of play…

“We’re top of Serie A and we finished top of our Champions League group, what more could we do?

“Of course we haven’t played perfectly, but we need patience because there have been a lot of changes.

“Fortunately we have a very good Coach [Max Allegri] to integrate the new faces into the group.

"There's a very good relationship with him, he talks to us and makes us feel good. Since I've been here he's helped me and given me valuable advice."

Another who has come in for criticism is Dybala’s compatriot, Gonzalo Higuain, despite 12 goals already this season.

“Being criticised is the fate of the strongest players,” Dybala shrugged.

“It has even happened to [Lionel] Messi. We can’t ask for any more from him, he’s scoring important goals and he always tries to help the team.

“He’s happy to be at Juventus, I watch him a lot and I try to learn from him. We hang out off the pitch, we often go to dinner together.

“It’s not just him, we’re a good group and you can see that. Mario [Mandzukic] is as important as Gonzalo.

“Could we all play together? We tested it in a friendly with Espanyol, and for a few minutes with Dinamo Zagreb.

“I think given our features we can do it, even in a game which is in progress.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘I want to stay at Juventus’

http://www.football-italia.net/95703/dybala-‘i-want-stay-juventus’

Dec 15, 2016

Paulo Dybala assures he wants to stay at Juventus “for a long time” and says Paul Pogba “misses us”.

The forward has been one of the Bianconeri’s star men since joining from Palermo last year, and has been linked with a move to Barcelona in future.

“Lionel Messi? He was my idol, and I dreamed of playing with him,” Dybala admitted in an interview with Corriere dello Sport.

“The first time [with Argentina] was an unforgettable experience, the top was an exchange of passes when I set him up to shoot.

“Could we be together at Barcelona? It’s just gossip, I’m very attached to the Bianconero shirt, people need to understand that I have a strong relationship with Juve and not listen to rumours.

“I’m happy to be here, and I want to be part of this team for a long time.”

Paul Pogba didn’t share those sentiments, and left to join Manchester United for a world-record €105m in the summer.

“We stay in touch. We lack his quality on the pitch and we miss his laughter in the dressing room. But he misses us too, just look where we are in the table and look at Manchester United.”

Both Pogba and Dybala have been tipped as future Ballon d’Or winners, is that an objective?

“At the moment it’s right that it alternates between Messi and [Cristiano] Ronaldo,” Dybala replied.

“Do I think about it? All the time. In this year’s edition I didn’t get any votes, but just to be nominated at 22 is amazing. Now I want to go higher.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

'Pogba misses Juventus' - Dybala claims midfielder

misses life in Serie A while poking fun at Man Utd

The Frenchman spent four successful years at the Turin side and his former

team-mate claims he still has a place in his heart for the Serie A champions.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2016/12/15/30524892/-

Dec 15, 2016

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala believes Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba misses life in Serie A, having left for Old Trafford in the summer. 

Pogba was allowed to leave the Red Devils as a teenager in 2012, opting for a switch to Italy with the Turin side, before returning for a world-record fee in August. 

The France midfielder helped Juventus to four consecutive Italian titles, two Coppa Italias and a spot in the 2014-15 Champions League final during his four-year stint at the club, and former team-mate Dybala has revealed he misses the club.

He told Corriere dello Sport: "I'm still talking to Pogba, we are missing him for his quality on the pitch and his jokes in the dressing room.

"However, he misses us as well. Just look at our position in the table and the one of Manchester United."

Pogba initially struggled to live up to the monumental billing which followed his record-breaking transfer fee but has gradually settled into Jose Mourinho's midfield and scored his third Premier League goal of the season in the Red Devils' most recent outing, a 2-1 win at Crystal Palace on Wednesday.

The 23-year-old, who was recently named at number 14 in the Ballon d'Or running, opened the scoring at Selhurst Park before setting up Zlatan Ibrahimovic's late winner. 

"We knew it was going to be difficult at this stadium," Pogba told BT Sport after the game. "Tonight we weren’t really happy with the performance of the team but, you know, sometimes you don’t play well and you win."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Higuain: Dybala is a lot like Messi

The Argentine believes the young striker has plenty in common with the Barcelona

ace and says he has the potential to become one of the best in the world.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2016/12/26/30853672/-

Dec 26, 2016

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain has compared team-mate Paulo Dybala to Barcelona star and five-time Ballon d'Or winner Lionel Messi.

Dybala has quickly become one of the premium forwards in the game following his arrival from Palermo in 2015, helping Juve to Serie A, Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italiana success in his maiden season.

The 23-year-old Argentina international has continued to shine in 2016-17, scoring three goals and amassing two assists to help Juve top the Serie A table by four points.

And his performances have been praised by countryman Higuain, who believes Dybala could follow in the footsteps of Argentina captain Messi.

"Dybala and Messi are a lot like each other. Messi is the best and he shows it every day," Higuain told Premium Sport.

"Paulo is still young, he's 23 years old and depends on what's coming in the future, he has all the characteristics to become one of the best players.

"It has to have a great mental strength. When reaching so fast at high levels it is not easy to stay there for many years.

"There will be many ups and downs and you will always have to keep a balance and not listen to criticism and praise."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Reports: Juventus, Paulo Dybala agree to contract extension through 2021

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/12/28/14098194/reports-

juventus-paulo-dybala-agree-to-contract-extension-through-2021

Dec 28, 2016

It’s not just the holiday season in Turin, it’s also contract extension season. In the last two weeks or so, we’ve seen three Juventus players — Leonardo Bonucci, Daniele Rugani and Stefano Sturaro — all extend their contracts with the five-time defending Serie A champions through the end of the 2020-21 season.

The main question after the flurry of extensions was easy: Who’s next?

According to reports out of Italy on Wednesday morning, that Dybala extension has been drawn up, agreed upon and is all of an official announcement away from crossing La Joya’s name of the “Who’s next?” list. Dybala, Juventus’ 23-year-old crown jewel, will reportedly follow the same path as Bonucci, Rugani and Sturaro and sign a contract extension through 2021. At the same time, he will see his annual salary nearly doubled as it goes up to €5 million per season, putting him amongst the highest paid at the club along with Bonucci, Gonzalo Higuain and Miralem Pjanic.

Yep, fantastic, fantastic news.

Dybala himself has been saying for the last few months that he is close to signing a contract extension with Juventus. He has continuously dismissed rumors that have linked him to Real Madrid and Barcelona over the same amount of time, stating that his present and future is in Turin. (And don’t worry, it’s not like he’s going on social media and confusion the crap out of you, either, so there’s that.)

There are only a few ways to describe just how important it is to not only keep Dybala around, but to lock up the centerpiece of your team for as long as possible. He obviously arrived with a lot of hope and expectations based on his big-time transfer fee two summers ago. But he’s gone on to show that the money Juventus handed over to Palermo was more than just a little worth it. The then-Andrea Agnelli era record transfer fee is looking like a steal at this point, and Dybala has emerged as one of the best young talents this game of football has.

So to keep him around, yeah, that’s a good thing. Happy Dybala is the best Dybala.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Rise of the Seconda Punta

Serie A is providing the role of the support striker with a second wind, writes Greg Murray.

http://www.football-italia.net/96186/rise-seconda-punta

Dec 30, 2016

The legends of Italian football have always been players with incredible technical ability and were often fielded as second strikers (seconde punte); the Gigi Rivas, the Alessandro Del Pieros, the Antonio Di Natales. Indeed, the Italian national side was, in the past, so overflowing with talent that the likes of Gianfranco Zola were only able to notch 35 caps.

Francesco Totti’s recent 40th birthday saw him frequently referred to as ‘the last of his kind’, though this is hardly surprising, a combination of immense talent and loyalty to a club is rare to see in this era. Yet, what truly marks him out as an endangered species is his playing style as a seconda punta.  

This is not new information. Italian football analysts have been commenting for years about a lack of creative strikers. However, if the issue became more obvious following the Euros (Graziano Pellè and Eder are hardly shining beacons of technical ability), Juventus’ recent tepid form took it to new extremes.

The injury to Paulo Dybala forced Max Allegri to field Mario Mandzukic up front alongside Gonzalo Higuain, both of whom are unequivocally prime punte. Playing a centre-forward alongside another is roughly similar to trying to eat a meal with two knives and, for example in the first game with Lyon, had about the same level of success.

This is not a criticism of either player, or the style in which they play. The fault lies with Allegri’s decision to play them as his front two.  During the 90s, when the 4-4-2 formation was at its most popular, the conventional set-up involved one big, physically gifted striker, a prima punta, partnered with a technically gifted player to provide support, the seconda punta.

This period witnessed many great partnerships in this mould. Christian Vieri and Roberto Baggio were a perfect example at international level, whilst the Gianluca Vialli-Roberto Mancini duo won the Scudetto at Sampdoria. Whilst undoubtedly great players, Higuain and Mandzukic do not have the same dynamic.

Perhaps the lack of seconde punte can be attributed to 4-4-2 falling out of fashion, having been replaced in recent years by formations that utilise a lone striker, such as 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.

Playing as a lone striker requires the prima punta style, meaning players that are less physically capable are overlooked, regardless of technical ability. This would go some way to explain the underwhelming careers of players such as Sebastian Giovinco, Giuseppe Rossi or perhaps even the anti-hero Antonio Cassano.

Instead, players in the seconda punta mould have been encouraged to play out wide, or in the ‘Number 10 role’. Of this style player, Italy has an abundance. Whilst it may be a stretch to compare them to the seconde punte of old, the likes of Lorenzo Insigne, Federico Bernardeschi and Domenico Berardi have displayed the flair and creativity of their predecessors, operating from the flanks.

However, it seems that playing two up front is making a resurgence, not just in Italy, but worldwide. It was a 4-4-2 formation that saw Claudio Ranieri’s Leicester City win the Premier League, whilst Antonio Conte utilised two front men throughout Italy’s European Championship matches. Of course, the 3-5-2 formation has been an ever-present in Juve’s five consecutive Scudetti and using two strikers seems to be catching on.

Hopefully then, as demand increases, Serie A will again start to supply the world with talented seconde punte. With Dybala returning to fitness, his partnership with Higuain will have the chance to blossom into another example of how effective a prima and a seconda punta combination can be. Who knows, maybe it will even be the key to getting the best out of the inexplicable Mario Balotelli…

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Real Madrid Transfer News: Paulo Dybala,

Alvaro Morata Exchange Rumours Emerge

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2684935-real-madrid-transfer-

news-paulo-dybala-alvaro-morata-exchange-rumours-emerge

Jan 3, 2017

Real Madrid are reportedly considering offering Alvaro Morata to Juventus as part of a possible deal that’d take Paulo Dybala to the Santiago Bernabeu in the summer. 

According to Corriere dello Sport (h/t Lorenzo Bettoni of CalcioMercato.com), Morata would be keen to move back to Turin, where he spent two years before being signed by Los Blancos ahead of the current campaign. It’s added the Spain international has been in touch with Bianconeri stars about a potential return.

However, it’s suggested in the report that Juventus wouldn’t be keen on that type of deal. It’s added they’re looking to secure Dybala on a new long-term contract and while an agreement has yet to be struck, there's confidence he’ll extend.

Dybala has been a wonderful signing for Juventus, sparkling at the point of the attack after joining from Palermo in 2015. Here’s why so many expect him to become one of the finest strikers in the world:

At the moment, Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has a brilliant crop of forwards to choose from. In Gonzalo Higuain, the Bianconeri now have one of the best goalscorers in the game, while Dybala’s dribbling, burst of speed and eye for the spectacular makes him an ideal complement; Mario Mandzukic is another tremendous option.

Of all the players in this star-studded Juventus squad, Dybala is the crown jewel. At 23, he still has a lot of developing to do, although the manner in which he plays the game leaves supporters thrilled and defences terrorised.

Per WhoScored.com, as well being a goalscorer, Dybala is a player who conjures plenty of chances for his team-mates:

Paulo Dybala: Has played the joint most accurate through balls (5 - Francesco Totti) in Serie A this season #juve

Morata is someone who benefitted from playing alongside the Argentina international during his time at Juventus.

Since moving back to Madrid, the 24-year-old has found starts difficult to come by overall, beginning just six games in La Liga this term. However, the striker has performed well when he has been on the field, harrying defenders, linking the play and chipping in with some crucial goals for the team.

hi-res-ef0e2a3be065cdc07d6ca936d9622567_

PIERRE-PHILIPPE MARCOU/Getty Images
Morata has been in and out of the team at Madrid.

Indeed, despite not being a regular for Los Blancos, Morata has looked happy to be back at the club where he learnt his trade. And when asked about his supposed desire to head back to Juventus, his manager Zinedine Zidane dismissed the suggestions, per Dermot Corrigan of ESPN FC:

Zidane on rumours Morata wants Juve return “I do not believe this information is correct. He looks happy to me. He is at home here."

As effective a striker as Morata is, of the two Dybala is the better prospect. The former will work hard, score goals and follow tactical instructions from his manager to the letter, but the Juve man can alter the course of the game in an instant, such is his natural ability.

Here’s a look at how Morata compares in some key categories this season to his former team-mate:

Forward Comparison: Morata, Dybala
  Morata Dybala
Apps (Sub) 6 (6) 8 (2)
Goals 5 3
Assists 2 2
Shots per game 2.3 3.1
Key passes per game 0.9 1.9
Dribbles per game 1.1 1.7

WhoScored.com

It’d be no surprise if Madrid were keen on Dybala. The club is renowned for signing the very best young players in the world, particularly in the attacking portions of the field. At the moment, the Juventus forward is in that bracket and while he’d cost a lot, Los Blancos have the capital to tempt the Italian champions.

Morata’s position at Madrid is an intriguing one, as Zidane has three world-class options to call upon up top in Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema. The ex-Juve man may be content as things stand, although further time on the fringes surely won’t sit well with a striker in the prime years of his career.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Juventus preparing new deal for

Paulo Dybala amid Real Madrid links

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/3031937/juventus-preparing-

new-deal-for-paulo-dybala-amid-real-madrid-links

Jan 4, 2017

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta says there is no reason to doubt that Paulo Dybala is committed to the club amid rumoured interest from Real Madrid.

Dybala, 23, joined the Bianconeri from Palermo in 2015, signing a five-year contract. He has recently been linked with a move to Spain, but Marotta has rubbished that speculation and said that it is more likely that Dybala will sign a new contract with his club.

"I've heard the rumours, but we have a great relationship with him and his agent," Marotta said at the presentation of Tomas Rincon as a Juve player. "When he arrived, he signed for five years and now we are in the renewal phase.

"It's a spontaneous step for the club, there's no tension at all -- in fact, I think he feels such pride in being able to wear this shirt."

Marotta also commented on other rumours from Madrid that Alvaro Morata regrets returning to Spain and would like to be back in Turin.

"He has a sentimental bond with Italy and an Italian, and he also has one with Juventus," Marotta said. "He's in constant contact with his teammates, to whom he has confirmed that he was really happy here, but that doesn't mean anything. He's a Real player and it's only right and respectful not to go any further."

Indeed, Marotta was keen to bring an end to all speculation regarding the signing of players this winter by saying his work on the transfer market is done.

"We're happy with the squad [coach Massimiliano] Allegri has at his disposal," he said. "We've had an extra player since October, which is [Claudio] Marchisio, and we're fine the way we are. We feel each part of our squad is functional for our demands. We've got players with different characteristics to be able to play different systems."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala in line for Juventus pay rise

Giuseppe Marotta has revealed the Italian champions are in talks

over a contract renewal for the reported Real Madrid target.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2017/01/04/31137572/-

Jan 4, 2017

Juventus are ready to reward Paulo Dybala with a new and improved deal following his fine performances over the past 18 months.

The Argentina international joined Juventus from Palermo in June 2015 and has since developed into a key figure at the Turin giants.

His existing contract with the Serie A champions runs until 2020, but general director Giuseppe Marotta has made it clear the club are keen to offer him better terms.

"We have an excellent relationship with Paulo and his representatives," Marotta told reporters.

"Upon joining Juventus, he signed a five-year deal and we are now in the renewal phase, a spontaneous process that reflects our acknowledgement for what the player has achieved so far at the club. It is only right that he will be rewarded from an economic point of view.

"There are absolutely no problems between Juventus and Paulo. I think it is a matter of pride - just like he said himself - to be wearing this jersey, which is one of the most prestigious in the world."

Dybala, 23, has netted four goals in 15 appearances in all competitions in 2016-17.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Barca-Madrid duel for Dybala

http://www.football-italia.net/96382/barca-madrid-duel-dybala

Jan 4, 2017

Despite assurances from Juventus, reports in England and Spain claim Barcelona and Real Madrid are vying for Paulo Dybala.

The Bianconeri’s general manager said yesterday that there is “no problem” with the forward’s proposed contract renewal, intimating that he’ll commit his future to the Turin club.

However, Marca has claimed that and €80m bid from Barcelona for Dybala has been rejected by the Old Lady.

In addition, British tabloid the Sun reports that Real Madrid offered £77m [€90m] plus Alvaro Morata, but Juve demanded that either Toni Kroos or Luka Modric be included as well.

Los Merengues rejected that idea, but the newspaper claims Juventus would accept an offer of Morata, plus a fee in excess of the €105m they sold Paul Pogba to Manchester United for.

It’s not clear how credible these reports are, however, given the statements of Marotta, as well as Real Madrid Coach Zinedine Zidane.

When rumours of Morata’s return to Turin first emerged yesterday, Zizou was quick to shoot them down by declaring that Madrid is the striker’s “home”.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

bex2so.jpg

TRANSFER NEWS: REAL MADRID OFFER AN OUTRAGEOUS £77 MILLION

PLUS ALVARO MORATA TO LAND JUVENTUS SUPERSTAR PAULO DYBALA

Real Madrid have reportedly set the wheels in motion to land long-term Barcelona

target Paulo Dybala with a £77 million plus Alvaro Morata offer to Juventus.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2017/01/04/transfer-news-real-madrid-offer-an-

outrageous-77-million-plus-alvaro-morata-to-land-juventus-superstar-paulo-dybala/

Jan 4, 2017

The Sun are claiming that Real Madrid are ready to break the world record in order to land prodigious Juventus superstar Paulo Dybala. The player, who has been hailed as the ultimate successor to Lionel Messi, has been heavily courted by Barcelona and it seems Los Blancos are prepared to beat their rivals to the striker.

Paulo Dybala is a 23-year-old Argentine international who has become one of the most enterprising and entertaining striking prospects in world football since moving to Italy. The player was snapped up by Juventus before the 2015-16 season, after impressing for Palermo and the striker has only grown in reputation since making the switch.

Dybala has recorded a return of 22 goals and 12 assists in 44 Serie A games, with a goal ratio of one in every two games, something which is highly commendable. However, apart from the returns, his performances and dilly-dallying displays have brought about comparisons to global icon Lionel Messi.

And with the player being hailed as the one to ultimately take the baton over from his esteemed compatriot, interest from Barcelona has followed. The union between Barcelona and Lionel Messi is unlikely to continue for a very long time, which has compelled Barcelona to attempt a transfer for the 23-year-old.

However, there have been echoes of Dybala preferring a move to Real Madrid, which has come to the notice of Los Blancos. The current table-toppers have now reportedly submitted a £77 million offer for Dybala, with Alvaro Morata going the other way.

The report further states that Juventus have since asked for Real Madrid to add either of Luka Modric or Toni Kroos to the offer, something which has been swiftly rejected by Real. The present bid by Real Madrid does make sense for all the parties involved, pragmatically speaking.

Real Madrid will get, in Dybala, a player who has his best years ahead of him and is capable of playing at the highest level for the next 5-10 years. Juventus, on the other hand, will get a ready-made and like-for-like replacement in Alvaro Morata.

Morata’s spell at Juventus was highly successful, and even though the player has been content at returning to his boyhood club, a return to Juventus, this time without the axe of an impending return looming over his head could be welcomed by the Spanish international.

If Dybala is regarded as a phenomenal striker, Alvaro Morata is also hailed as a superstar, despite having a comparitively lower statistical return than the Argentine. But Morata has a better return than Dybala in Champions League, which is a huge positive and points to the big-game attitude of the Spanish international.

Given the fact that Real Madrid are serving a one-window transfer ban, the move is likely to pan out in the summer. However, the ban does not stop Los Merengues from reaching to a pre-agreement with Juventus for Dybala.

The negotiations are likely to continue for a longer time as Juventus would want to gain as much consideration as possible, monetary or otherwise, in exchange for the signature of Dybala. Barcelona still could have something to say about it. But this looks like a transfer battle that is leaning towards Real Madrid at the present moment.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: ‘Dybala renewal will be done’

http://www.football-italia.net/96414/agent-‘dybala-renewal-will-be-done’

Jan 5, 2017

Paulo Dybala’s agent assures “there’s no doubt” the forward will sign a new contract with Juventus.

The Argentinian international has been in talks over a new deal for some time, but thus far there has been no agreement between club and player.

That has led to speculation that he could leave the Bianconeri for Real Madrid or Barcelona, but his agent believes he’ll remain in Turin.

“There’s no doubt about it, the deal will be done,” Gazzetta dello Sport quotes Pierpaolo Triulzi as saying.

Gazzetta believes that Juve are ready to offer a huge new contract to ensure the 23-year-old remains in Turin for the long-term.

Currently, Dybala is set to earn €2m per year until 2020, but the Old Lady could raise that to €5m per season.

With the addition of bonuses, the former Palermo man’s pay could reach around €7m, just shy of Gonzalo Higuain’s €7.5m, which makes Dybala’s compatriot the best-paid player in Serie A.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Real Madrid Transfer News: Latest Rumours on Paulo Dybala

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2685708-real-madrid-transfer

-news-latest-rumours-on-paulo-dybala-and-dele-alli

Jan 7, 2017

Real Madrid target Paulo Dybala is reportedly tempted by a move to one of Europe's giants and is said to be uncertain on whether to extend his stay at Juventus. Meanwhile, Real's pursuit of Dele Alli could be blocked by interest from China.

Jose Felix Diaz of Spanish newspaper Marca reported Dybala is interested in a move to the Santiago Bernabeu, which is "making the youngster question whether he should stay in Italy or move abroad."

However, Juve are understandably keen to extend the stay of their forward and have a meeting set up with Dybala's representatives next week as they attempt to thrash out a new deal.

Diaz also reported the Argentina international "prefers Real Madrid over Barcelona," but Sport Witness recently provided evidence that would suggest to the contrary:

Marca say Dybala wants Real Madrid over Barcelona. In 2015 the player said he'd swim from Palermo to sign for Barca. https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness/status/572811637138309121 

Real have already conducted business with Juventus of late after selling and eventually re-signing striker Alvaro Morata to and from the Serie A champions, although any move for Dybala will likely far exceed the cost of that deal.

Squawka recently illustrated Dybala's strength from set-piece scenarios, which is just one of the traits that might attract Los Blancos to a move for the 23-year-old this year:

Most free-kick goals in Europe's top 5 leagues in 2016

Paulo Dybala (3)
Lionel Messi (3)
Dimitri Payet (3)
Gabriel Boschilia (3)

Precise 

Real will have the future of their BBC forward line in mind, with incumbent frontman Karim Benzema now 29 years of age, while Cristiano Ronaldo will turn 32 before the end of the current campaign and will need a successor one day.

Dybala has the potential to be that figure after scoring 27 goals in 61 appearances for the Bianconeri following his switch from Palermo in 2015, although Di Marzio's David Amoyal has said the move won't materialise this year:

@DavidAmoyal anything about dybala to Madrid or is that just talk

@yzsooks way too soon, Dybala will extend with Juve and I doubt he leaves in 2017

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juve expect Dybala stay amid Real Madrid links

The Argentine forward has been linked with a move to the Santiago Bernabeu,

but the Juve director insists that he will not be leaving the Serie A champions.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2017/01/09/31295732/-

Jan 9, 2017

Juventus chief executive Giuseppe Marotta ruled out letting Paulo Dybala leave the club, insisting Real Madrid and Barcelona are yet to ask about the forward.

Dybala scored from the penalty spot in Juve's 3-0 win over Bologna on Sunday, taking his tally to four Serie A goals in 11 games this season.

The Argentina international has been linked to Real Madrid and Barcelona, but Marotta said the 23-year-old was going nowhere.

"No calls [from the LaLiga giants]," he told Mediaset Premium.

"I want to point out that we have a multi-year contract with Dybala and approached his entourage a few months ago to improve his wages, which is only fair.

"Our rapport is good. There are no fears he could leave.

"Juve are one of the best teams in the world and this is a place where you arrive, not pass through."

Dybala is contracted until mid-2020 with Juve, who are four points clear atop the Serie A table.

The win over Bologna saw the club set a record, becoming the first team in Italian history to win 26 straight Serie A matches at home.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Baggio: 'Dybala is the future'

http://www.football-italia.net/96689/baggio-dybala-future

Jan 10, 2017

Roberto Baggio praised Francesco Totti, believes Paulo Dybala “is the future” and hailed Juventus, Roma and Napoli.

Il Divin Codino is in Florence for a sponsorship event and spoke to news agency Ansa.

“Many players are doing well with the Number 10 jersey on their backs,” said Baggio.

“I have to single out Totti for praise, because it’s not easy to reach his age and still be as decisive as he clearly is for Roma.

“Dybala is the future, I think, an immense talent who can do even better. Federico Bernardeschi has great talent. Obviously you need experience and patience, but he’s got the quality.”

Juventus are top of the table and on track for a sixth consecutive Serie A title.

“You don’t win five Scudetti in a row as a fluke,” noted Baggio. “They are doing very well and are the favourites to win again, even if there are sides like Roma who are doing very well.

“Juve are a great club and have this organisation that provides the solid foundation, which allows the players to give their best and focus only on football. The squad knows there is a club behind them that will support their every need.

“Both Luciano Spalletti’s Roma and Maurizio Sarri’s Napoli play very good football. They are very entertaining and achieve success via a style of football that not everyone can offer.”

Will Baggio return to the training ground in future as a Coach or director?

“Football remains for me a great passion and I watch it from afar. It’s an advantage to be a bit detached when judging sides. I am continuing work on something for young players and we’ll see in future.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

bex2so.jpg

JUVENTUS UNFAZED BY REAL MADRID INTEREST IN PAULO DYBALA

Juventus are not fazed by Real Madrid’s interest in Paulo Dybala and are

confident that the Argentine will stay in Turin, according to Giuseppe Marotta.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2017/01/10/juventus-unfazed-by-

real-madrid-interest-in-paulo-dybala-martin-odegaard-departs-for-heerenveen-loan/

Jan 11, 2017

Juventus chief executive Giuseppe Marotta is adamant that star forward Paulo Dybala will stay at the club despite several reports linking the Argentine with a move to Real Madrid. He also added that the club has approached Dybala’s representatives to increase his wages a few months ago.

Speaking to Mediaset Premium, Marotta said he hasn’t been contacted by either Real Madrid or Barcelona over a move for Dybala. He said: “No calls [from Real Madrid and Barcelona].

“I want to point out that we have a multi-year contract with Dybala and approached his entourage a few months ago to improve his wages, which is only fair. Our rapport is good. There are no fears he could leave.”

Dybala has been one of the most highly regarded players in world football ever since his three year spell at Palermo, where the diminutive forward scored 21 goals in 90 appearances, before earning a move to Serie A giants Juventus in 2015.

The move to Juve has seen his stock rise by leaps and bounds, as Dybala has become a key figure for Massimiliano Allegri’s side while improving his scoring rate at the same time, netting 22 goals in 44 outings for the Italian champions.

This season, Dybala has been in impressive form for his side yet again, and with a goal in Juventus’ 3-0 win over Bologna on Sunday he took his tally to four goals in 11 Serie A games.

All this has seen him being linked to the giants of European football, with the latest reports linking him with a move to Real Madrid, with Los Blancos looking to offer an outrageous £77 million plus Alvaro Morata to secure the services of Dybala.

However, it looks like Juventus have no intentions of letting go of their star man any time soon.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sabatini: ‘I wanted Dybala’

http://www.football-italia.net/96705/sabatini-‘i-wanted-dybala’

Jan 11, 2017

Former Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini admits he wanted to sign Paulo Dybala but “couldn’t afford” to.

The Argentine forward spent three seasons with Palermo, scoring 13 times in the 2014-15 campaign to earn a move to Juventus for €32m plus €8m in bonuses.

Sabatini is himself a former Rosanero sporting director, and he was asked by Mediagol if he had ever thought of brining ‘La Joya’ to Rome.

“When he exploded in his last year at Palermo, his price went up a lot and I couldn’t afford to take him to Rome, even if I was very much infatuated with the player,” the 61-year-old explained.

“I thought of [Franco] Vazquez more than once, but Roma already had players in that role who have to be protected, and I never got to the end of that question.

“These are players who have shaped the recent history of Palermo, and when people think about [President Maurizio] Zamparini they should also remember these things.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Dybala: “Barca or Real? I’m only thinking about Juventus”

http://www.juvefc.com/dybala-barca-real-im-thinking-juventus/

Jan 11, 2017

Paulo Dybala believes he has still has a lot of improving to do and dismisses talk of a move to Real Madrid or Barcelona assuring that he is happy at Juventus.

La Joya was on target to open the scoring in Juve’s 3-2 victory over Atalanta in the Coppa Italia  and was asked about the rumours linking him with a move to the La Liga clubs.

“Nobody has talked to me about offers,” Dybala told Rai Sport.

La Joya’s goal bought back memories of Del Piero’s goals for Juventus.

“I’d love to have his career. I am very happy at Juve and my agent will arrive over the next few days to discuss the contract renewal with the club.

“Sacchi told Perez [Real Madrid] to sign me? I am thinking only about what Juventus and I decide. That’s what matters.

“I have to tip my hat to Atalanta, because they are a really good team and they play very well. I had a bit of a rough time over the winter break, because I’d never missed a penalty with Juventus before, but now I feel better.

“I am only 23 years old, so I need to improve in so many areas, such as my physical strength and my right foot. I am enjoying the role of a trequartista, as  Allegri is giving me a lot of space and I can express myself well there.”

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

#Dybala: "The number 10? I'd like to wear it, but I already wear an important number."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

'I'm fine at Juventus' - Dybala shrugs

off Real Madrid and Barcelona talk

The Argentina international has been linked with a move to the Spanish giants

but plans on penning a contract extension with the Serie A champions.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2017/01/12/31420492/-

Jan 12, 2017

Juventus star Paulo Dybala is happy to shun interest from Real Madrid and Barcelona to sign a contract extension with the Serie A champions.

The Argentina international has struggled to recapture his stellar debut-season form in his second campaign, but he scored one and set up another to help Juve into the Coppa Italia quarter-finals with a 3-2 win over Atalanta.

Dybala is reportedly on the radar of La Liga's giant duo, but Giuseppe Marotta recently said he expects the 23-year-old to remain and sign a new deal which the club have offered him.

Dybala reiterated that no news of a potential move to Spain has reached him and he is ready to go along with negotiations.

"Barcelona or Real Madrid? There's no offers, for me there are no problems for the renewal," Dybala told reporters on Wednesday.

"I'm fine at Juventus, my agent will be in Turin in the coming days for the renewal.

"I'm thinking only about Juventus."

Dybala has scored five goals in 17 games in all competition for Juventus, who take on Fiorentina in Serie A on Sunday.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

RUMOURS: Man Utd join race for £50m Dybala

The Premier League side have reportedly joined the likes of Manchester City,

Real Madrid and Barcelona in the hunt for the Juventus striker.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2017/01/12/31429472/-

Jan 12, 2017

Manchester United have joined the race to sign £50 million-rated Juventus striker Paulo Dybala, according to the Sun.

Jose Mourinho is reportedly looking to bolster his attacking line and sees the Argentina international as the perfect addition.

The Sun reports that Dybala is already wanted by the likes of Manchester City, Real Madrid and Barcelona, with Juve reportedly unwilling to accept any bids under the £50 million mark.

When asked about the links with the Liga duo, the 23-year-old told reporters on Wednesday: "Barcelona or Real Madrid? There's no offers, for me there are no problems for the renewal.

"I'm fine at Juventus, my agent will be in Turin in the coming days for the renewal.

"I'm thinking only about Juventus."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

bex2so.jpg

TRANSFER NEWS: PAULO DYBALA REBUFFS BARCELONA

AND REAL MADRID LINKS, PLEDGES FUTURE TO JUVENTUS

Paulo Dybala has rebuffed rumours linking him with Barcelona and Real Madrid,

insisting that he’s happy at Juventus and will soon sign a renewal.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2017/01/12/transfer-news-paulo-

dybala-rebuffs-barcelona-and-real-madrid-links-pledges-future-to-juventus/

Jan 12, 2017

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has insisted he’s happy at Juventus, claiming that he has not given thoughts to rumours linking him with Barcelona and Real Madrid and that he plans to pen a contract extension with the Italian champions.

Dybala was in fine form on Wednesday night and scored a goal as he helped Juventus reach the quarter-finals of the Coppa Italia, beating Atalanta 3-2. Speaking in the aftermath of the Last 16 victory, Dybala was adamant that he will not be moving to Barcelona or Real Madrid, and that a renewal was on the cards.

As reported by ESPN, Dybala told reporters, “Barcelona or Real Madrid? There’s no offers, for me there are no problems for the renewal. I’m fine at Juventus, my agent will be in Turin in the coming days for the renewal. Arrigo Sacchi told Florentino Perez to sign me? I’m thinking only about Juventus.”

Dybala has been a revelation in Italian football, enjoying three fruitful years with Palermo, for whom he scored 21 goals in 90 games in all competitions before earning a move to Italian giants Juventus in the summer of 2015.

Dybala has only grown in stature since the move to Turin, becoming an influential member in Massimiliano Allegri’s side. Last season, he scored 23 goals in all competitions for the Serie A champions, helping his side in winning a league and cup double.

The goal on Wednesday took Dybala’s tally to 6 goals in all competitions this season, with the Argentine netting one every 183 minutes – he also has 4 assists to his name. And even though Dybala is only in his second season at Juventus, the Bianconeri want to tie him to a new deal in order to ward off interest from other clubs.

Indeed, the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona have been heavily linked with a move for the Juventus star man.

Los Blancos had been intending to make Dybala their first star signing after their impending transfer ban ended, while the Blaugrana were looking at the diminutive forward as the ultimate successor to their superstar Lionel Messi.

However, after Juventus chief executive Giuseppe Marotta’s insistence earlier this week that the Argentine wasn’t going anywhere, Dybala himself has echoed the club chief’s views, and it looks like a renewal may be in the offing soon.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Alessandro Del Piero backs Paulo Dybala to become one of the best

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3037570/alessandro-del-piero-

backs-juventus-paulo-dybala-to-become-one-of-the-best

Jan 13, 2017

Alessandro Del Piero has tipped Paulo Dybala to go on and become one of the best No. 10s in the game, although he did not want to compare him with any of his peers.

Del Piero will be remembered as one of the greatest No. 10s Juventus had, together with the likes of Roberto Baggio and Michel Platini. Dybala may not yet wear that particular number on his back, but he is expected to inherit it in future with nobody currently wearing it following Paul Pogba's departure to Manchester United last summer.

His position on the field is similar to a typical No. 10, though, and Del Piero believes he has all the qualities to make a name for himself in that position.

"He's got enormous technical quality and he's made an impression with his personality first at Palermo and now at Juve," Del Piero told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "His way of being, of imagining football, enable him to make the difference.

"He's already at a really high level and he can get even better. He's different to other Juventus No. 10s because he's left-footed, and that is what makes him stand out. He's got a unique way of expressing himself. It's beautiful watching him play, but let's not make any comparisons."

Dybala's eye-catching performances have also attracted interest from many of Europe's top clubs with Real Madrid reported to be leading the chase for the 23-year-old.

Juve do not seem concerned by the speculation, though, with their general manager Beppe Marotta recently stating that Dybala is happy in Turin and not considering a move, while the Argentinian forward has also this week reaffirmed his allegiance to the Bianconeri.

His agent is due in Turin in the coming days and negotiating a new contract is on the agenda, with his current deal due to expire in 2020.

"I'm not one who reads the papers," Dybala is quoted by TuttoJuve as saying. "I've only read a bit about the transfer market on social media. These are things you need to be asking the club or my agent, not me.

"I just train hard all week, thinking of Juventus and making the fans happy. Thirty-eight thousand of them came to watch us in the Coppa Italia and you don't get that anywhere else, so I'm not taking any notice of the voices doing the rounds.

"My agent is coming in the next few days and we'll have some news very soon. I'm happy here."

Dybala has scored four goals in 11 games this season, with injuries limiting his playing time. He found the back of the net 19 times last season -- his first for the club following a €32 million move from Palermo.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'New Year, new start'

http://www.football-italia.net/96806/dybala-new-year-new-start

Jan 13, 2017

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala reveals that he had a fresh start in the New Year after his Supercoppa penalty miss.

The 23-year-old has been reportedly subject to interest from Real Madrid and Barcelona, but does he notice the speculation?

"Rumours? I read about the transfer market on social media," Dybala told Corriere della Sera.

"You have to ask the club and my agent about these things, not me.

"I train thinking about Juventus and making the fans happy. I do not pay attention to the rumors.

"We will have some news soon about my contract because my agent is coming in the next few days. I am happy and I feel good here."

Dybala suffered an injury in the 1-0 league defeat to Milan, keeping him out for 44 days. How did he overcome such a setback?

"I trained a lot, also paying attention to how I felt. I was ready for the objectives after the injury, including wanting to keep improving. I'm fine now, but I can give more."

The Argentinian also missed a penalty against Milan in the Italian Super Cup final, how did he respond to this?

"I had a fresh start after the New Year. After the errors against Milan I felt bad, you should ask my girlfriend, she had to put up with me for the next two days!

"But even though I missed, It will become a lesson learned for the next final that I want to reach with this team."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'My aim? Best in the world'

http://www.football-italia.net/96807/dybala-my-aim-best-world

Jan 13, 2017

Paulo Dybala reveals that being 'the strongest in the world' is his ultimate aim, with all his efforts focussed on this.

After telling the Press that the New Year provided a fresh start after an injury layoff and a penalty miss, the Argentinian discussed interest from both Real Madrid and Barcelona.

"I want to become one of the strongest in the world," the 23-year-old continued in an interview with Corriere della Sera.

"I train, play and I am focussed every day on this goal.

"I do not know if I will become the best, but I will give it my all to become this.

"I laugh inside about the interest, but in a good way: it means I'm doing well and I have to continue like this.

"It fires me up and gives me more confidence in myself."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Barcelona Transfer News: Paulo Dybala Rumours

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2687093-barcelona-

transfer-news-paulo-dybala-rumours-latest-on-darijo-srna

Jan 14, 2017

Juventus are reportedly poised to tie star forward Paulo Dybala to a new long-term contract in a blow to suitors Barcelona and Real Madrid.

The 23-year-old striker's improved deal, said to run until 2021, will not contain any release clause and Dybala will join Gonzalo Higuain as the highest-paid player at the club, according to Mirko Calemme of AS. It’s also suggested the Italian champions value Dybala at a staggering €200 million (£175 million).

Since joining Juventus from Palermo in the summer of 2015, Dybala has established himself as one of the game’s rising stars. Here’s a look at why so many are so excited about what he can achieve:

Part of the 2016-17 season has been disrupted for the player due to injury woes, although since he’s returned to the starting XI, the Argentina international has added a refreshing new dimension to the Juventus attack.

In the 3-2 win over Atalanta on Wednesday in the Coppa Italia, the forward was breathtaking, scoring one goal and making another. BT Sport’s James Horncastle summed up the standard that was on show from Dybala:

As noted by Calemme, there have been comparisons between the Juve man and Barca icon Lionel Messi in the past, and it’s no surprise whatsoever that the Catalan club has been tipped as a future destination for the player.

It’s a comparison Udinese icon Antonio Di Natale made earlier in the season, per Bleacher Report UK:

Antonio Di Natale sees a bit of Lionel Messi in Paulo Dybala. 

Dybala’s immediate future looks to be in Turin, although according to Calemme, Juve will be ready to cash in in 18 months' time. It’s stated that "Juventus will start to entertain offers for the striker after the World Cup in Russia next year, when the Turin club hope he will cement his place as one of the world’s top players and increase his market value accordingly."

Barcelona would surely be at the front of the queue should Dybala be put up for sale. It'll be fascinating to see how his game has developed in that time and whether he can scale heights needed to be compared to the likes of Messi. Nevertheless, it’s apparent any club that wants to sign the forward will have to part with a significant amount of money.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti