Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

JUVENTUS SEASON 2018-2019

130732 messaggi

Home

Schermata_2018-08-11_alle_16.14.17.png

JUVENTUS - BOLOGNA

...      .. 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png          2-0     bologna-128x128.png       

Paulo Dybala 11'

Blaise Matuidi 16'       

6th Matchday

Wednesday, september 26th 2018 - 9:00 p.m. CET 

8.00 p.m. UK time - 7.00 p.m. GMT
Allianz Stadium, Turin
Referee: Maurizio Mariani

Allegri explains Juve changes

Allegri: «Juve, stiamo crescendo. Sabato sarà una bella sfida»

https://www.football-italia.net/128531/allegri-explains-juve-changes

Sep 26, 2018

Max Allegri explained his tactical changes as Juventus saw off Bologna 2-0, but gave no clues on his approach to Napoli.

The Bianconeri took just 16 minutes to beat Bologna this evening with Paulo Dybala and Blaise Matuidi goals.

“The team did well and proved its maturity,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We played well on a technical level in the first half, while after the break we used the perimeter of the field too much and didn’t go through the centre.

“On Saturday it’s a head-to-head with Napoli and it’ll certainly be a great game. I don’t have a line-up in my head right now, as on Friday in training we’ll see everyone together and decide.”

Juve moved back to a 3-5-2 formation with Andrea Barzagli returning in defence.

“There are many players out injured and I had to rest someone, so I tried to give some width to the side with Joao Cancelo and Juan Cuadrado. We’ll go back to a four-man defence and use three when the circumstances require it.”

Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t find the net against Bologna, but he did set up Matuidi’s goal.

“I wanted to rest him in the second half, but he was so eager to play and score. It is more difficult to play in Italy and I am happy with what he’s doing so far.

“Cristiano has a particular way of touching the ball and these details make him a champion.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - BOLOGNA

...      .. 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png          2-0     bologna-128x128.png       

Paulo Dybala 11'

Blaise Matuidi 16'       

6th Matchday

Wednesday, september 26th 2018 - 9:00 p.m. CET 

8.00 p.m. UK time - 7.00 p.m. GMT
Allianz Stadium, Turin
Referee: Maurizio Mariani

Dybala: 'Goal gives confidence back'

221336310-9e059613-a747-4a73-9f61-44bf7c

https://www.football-italia.net/128532/dybala-goal-gives-confidence-back

Sep 26, 2018

Paulo Dybala hopes his goal against Bologna can “give me back the confidence I had before” and prepare for Juventus-Napoli.

La Joya found the net for the first time this season, turning in the rebound from a Blaise Matuidi effort, in the 2-0 victory.

“Hopefully the goal can give me back the confidence I had before,” Dybala told DAZN.

“I worked really hard to put in a performance like that. It’s natural that when a player’s performances dip, the fans expect more.

“The rapport with Cristiano Ronaldo is improving with training and games played together. We have a lot of enthusiasm and try to set him up for goals, but I try to play for the whole team and it doesn’t matter who scores as long as we win.”

The Bianconeri have a huge showdown with Napoli on Saturday evening.

“These are the easiest games to prepare for, as there is so much excitement and enthusiasm. We want to win.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

.... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                 napoli-128x128.png

7th Matchday

Saturday, september 29th 2018 - 6:00 p.m. CET 

5.00 p.m. UK time - 4.00 p.m. GMT
Allianz Stadium, Turin
Referee: Luca Banti

‘Napoli Juve’s biggest rivals, but…’

https://www.football-italia.net/128596/napoli-juves-biggest-rivals-but

Sep 28, 2018

Wojciech Szczesny says that while Napoli are Juventus’ ‘main challengers’ for the Scudetto, he has ‘more confidence in my defence’ on Saturday.

Juve have kept clean sheets in each of their last three games but face arguably their toughest test of the season so far against a resurgent Napoli side. 

“I think Inter haven’t started really well, but they are a good side,” Szczesny told ESPN.

“But Napoli are very consistent, they have been over the past few years and they will probably be the main challengers.

“[Our preparations will be the] same as always. We prepare first with the video analysis then with the work in training.

“It doesn’t change too much. With the experience and quality we have at the back, when we stay compact and we’re well focused, it’s difficult to score against us.

“So, as much as I appreciate the quality of their strikers, I have more confidence in my defence.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

7th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Allegri demands ‘tough’ Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/128599/allegri-demands-tough-juve

Sep 28, 2018

Max Allegri has warned Juventus that ‘we’ll have to be tough and physical’ if they want to beat Napoli on Saturday. 

“We’ll have to be tough and physical tomorrow and play as we know,” he said at a Press conference.

"It will be a good game and one we must be ready for. The fans will have to make themselves known because we have to make up for last season’s defeat.

“For now the team are growing, both physically and mentally. These are two teams who have fought to win the League in recent years.

“Napoli are now conceding less shots on goal, while they’ve won seven and lost one of their last eight games.

“They have an important project, with important players who know each other. In terms of the table, a win is much more important for them than it is for us, but we’re still at the beginning of the season.

“Carlo had the intelligence not to destroy Sarri’s work, but he also brought over his mentality. After their defeat to Samp, he gave the Press conference of a great Coach.

“Are we both hands-on Coaches? I don’t know. There are so many things said about us. Everyone works as they deem fit. After that, they must try to win.

“I believe Ancelotti has won a lot, more than me, even if these lads have given me some trophies.

“We’re similar in the way we deal with things, we come from the same coaching school and in this sense, I wish good luck to Berlusconi and Galliani, who will return to football tomorrow.

“They couldn’t stay away from it, and maybe in two years we’ll face them in a match. Many things have been said, but only winners are remembered.

“The only thing we’re interested in is going as far possible. The rest doesn’t matter, unless the regulations change now.

“This morning I looked at Ancelotti’s list of honours and at a certain point I stopped because he won too much. May it stop!

“Napoli have three points less than us, but they’ve put in some great performances. Inter are recovering and tomorrow, if they win, they’ll have recovered points on at least on one of us.

“Milan and Roma are lagging behind a bit, but this season is another challenge for us.”

Allegri was then asked about whether salaries tipped the match in the Bianconeri’s favour.

“Absolutely not, otherwise there wouldn’t be a League to compete in,” he asserted.

“Just look at what happens in Spain. Napoli are a cert in Italian football. Juventus, however, have won seven League titles and four Italian cups, as well as making two Champions League Finals.

“Winning isn’t easy, so we must always keep the voltage high. Dybala on the bench? Luckily I always have to make painful choices.

“Before it was Bernardeschi, who is in the best possible condition. I have to see who will play as we have another important game next Tuesday.

“De Sciglio and Khedira could return in Udine, Douglas Costa against Young Boys. Tomorrow, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Pjanic, Matuidi and Ronaldo will all play.

“The others? Tough luck, although if you want another one - Szczesny.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

7th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Juventus - Napoli Match Preview

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/preview/125129?mobile=off

Sep 28, 2018

It is a top of the table clash on Saturday as Juventus host Napoli in the match of the season so far.

Juventus have had a perfect beginning to the new campaign, both domestically and in Europe. Last weekend they defeated a resilient Frosinone 2-0 after Cristiano Ronaldo broke the deadlock with less than 10 minutes to spare, a week after breaking his Serie A duck against Sassuolo. In their midweek victory against Bologna, Paulo Dybala grabbed his first goal of the season before Ronaldo assisted Blaise Matuidi for a 2-0 win.

Federico Bernardeschi is also in red hot form for La Vecchia Signora, so he is expected to line up in this fixture, although in what role and what formation it remains to be seen.

A win here for the Bianconeri will solidify their spot up top, and will be a huge statement for a club potentially heading for their eighth straight Scudetto.

In team news, Max Allegri will be missing Sami Khedira, Mattia De Sciglio and Leonardo Spinazzola as they battle injuries, while Douglas Costa is still suspended for two more games.

Meanwhile, Carlo Ancelotti’s Napoli have enjoyed a great start to the season of their own. Their sole loss of the season came in the third round - a 3-0 loss to Sampdoria. However, they have won each of their five other games. They have already beaten the likes of Lazio and Milan, so the Partenopei could move into top spot with a win in Turin.

On Wednesday, they made light work of Parma with a 3-0 victory, thanks to an Arkadiusz Milik brace and Lorenzo Insigne. The Polish striker has scored three times already this season, so he is starting to rediscover his form he was in before his knee injury two seasons ago.

Napoli will be without long-term absentees Alex Meret, Faouzi Ghoulam, Amin Younes and Vlad Chiriches for the top-of-the-table clash.

Keep an eye on: Federico Bernardeschi (Juventus) - The former Fiorentina winger has had a great start to the season and been one of Juve’s many bright lights so far. He is finally starting to live up to his hype and this is a game where he can announce himself to the world - with a strong showing against a world class team in Napoli.

Last season: Juventus 0-1 Napoli

Form Guide: Juventus (W W W W W) Napoli (W W W L W)

Stat fact: Last season, Kalidou Koulibaly’s header ended a run of one point from Napoli’s last nine competitive trips to Turin.

Top tip: Expect a low-scoring affair. Four of the last five Serie A fixtures between these sides have ended in Under 2.5 goals.

Juventus (probable): Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Emre Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Suspended: Douglas Costa

Napoli (probable): Ospina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Callejon, Allan, Hamsik, Zielinski; Mertens, Insigne

Suspended: None

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

7th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Line-ups: Juventus v Napoli

https://www.football-italia.net/128648/line-ups-juventus-v-napoli

Sep 29, 2018

Juventus unite Paulo Dybala with Cristiano Ronaldo for the Scudetto showdown, while Napoli have Piotr Zielinski and Dries Mertens.

It kicks off in Turin at 18.00 CET - 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT).

These two sides battled to the bitter end for the title last season and Juve got their seventh in a row, despite Kalidou Koulibaly’s header giving Napoli the 1-0 victory here.

Both teams have changed a great deal over the last 160 days since that game and it is reflected in the line-ups.

Dybala is chosen rather than Federico Bernardeschi to complete the trident attack with Cristiano Ronaldo and Mario Mandzukic.

Sami Khedira, Mattia De Sciglio, Leonardo Spinazzola and suspended Douglas Costa miss out, so Emre Can steps in to midfield.

Joao Cancelo and Alex Sandro are chosen as the full-backs in a 4-3-3 formation.

Carlo Ancelotti has transformed Maurizio Sarri’s tactics, adopting a 4-4-2 that puts Lorenzo Insigne in a more central role and moving Jose Callejon deeper.

He is partnered in attack by Dries Mertens rather than Arkadiusz Milik, even though the Pole scored a brace in the midweek victory over Parma.

With Alex Meret, Amin Younes, Vlad Chiriches and Faouzi Ghoulam injured, the only other doubt was wide left between Piotr Zielinski and Simone Verdi, with the Poland international getting the nod.

Last season, Koulibaly’s header ended a run of one point from Napoli’s last nine competitive trips to Turin.

Expect a low-scoring affair, as four of the last five Serie A fixtures between these sides have ended in Under 2.5 goals.

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala, Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Juventus bench: Perin, Pinsoglio, Barzagli, Benatia, Rugani, Bentancur, Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Kean

Napoli: Ospina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Callejon, Allan, Hamsik, Zielinski; Insigne, Mertens

Napoli bench: Karnezis, D’Andrea, Maksimovic, Luperto, Malcuit, Fabian, Rog, Diawara, Verdi, Milik, Ounas

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

7th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

HT 1-1: Mandzukic replies to Mertens

https://www.football-italia.net/128655/ht-mandzukic-replies-mertens

Sep 29, 2018

Mario Mandzukic cancelled out a Dries Mertens opener, as Juventus and Napoli are even at the break in a high-tempo match.

This was a massive early Scudetto showdown, one that the Partenopei won last season with a Kalidou Koulibaly header, but it wasn’t enough for the title. Juve missed Sami Khedira, Mattia De Sciglio, Leonardo Spinazzola and suspended Douglas Costa, so Emre Can stepped in with Paulo Dybala preferred to Federico Bernardeschi. Carlo Ancelotti persisted with the move to 4-4-2, choosing Dries Mertens, Lorenzo Insigne and Piotr Zielinski.

It was Zielinski who almost opened the scoring after six minutes, his left-foot scorcher from distance smacking against the far post with Wojciech Szczesny beaten.

Cristiano Ronaldo stung David Ospina’s gloves from 20 metres out, but Napoli took the deserved lead with a well-worked team goal.

Allan intercepted a Leonardo Bonucci pass, threaded through for Jose Callejon, who cushioned the volleyed assist beautifully for Mertens to tap in.

Juventus kept their cool and got back on level terms when Cristiano Ronaldo turned Elseid Hysaj inside out and put the cross on to the head of Mario Mandzukic.

Moments later, CR7 was brought down on the outside corner of the box and from that free kick he forced a desperate David Ospina save from a tight angle, but nobody was able to score on the rebound, as Marek Hamsik got a desperate block on Miralem Pjanic.

The momentum of the game had swung back to the hosts, Emre Can firing over from a tight angle and Koulibaly booked for taking down Ronaldo on the counter.

Mario Rui’s curler skimmed the far top corner of the goal.

Juventus 1-1 Napoli (Half-Time)

Mertens 10 (N), Mandzukic 27 (J)

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala, Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Napoli: Ospina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Callejon, Allan, Hamsik, Zielinski; Insigne, Mertens

Ref: Banti

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

.... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png        3-1         napoli-128x128.png

Dries Mertens 10'

Mario Mandzukic 27'

Mario Mandzukic 49'

Leonardo Bonucci 76'

7th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Mandzukic double overturns Napoli

DoR6cksXUAEfOnK.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/125129

Sep 29, 2018

Mario Mandzukic bagged a brace and Cristiano Ronaldo had a hat-trick of assists as Juventus fought back to beat 10-man Napoli 3-1.

This was a massive early Scudetto showdown, one that the Partenopei won last season with a Kalidou Koulibaly header, but it wasn’t enough for the title. Juve missed Sami Khedira, Mattia De Sciglio, Leonardo Spinazzola and suspended Douglas Costa, so Emre Can stepped in with Paulo Dybala preferred to Federico Bernardeschi. Carlo Ancelotti persisted with the move to 4-4-2, choosing Dries Mertens, Lorenzo Insigne and Piotr Zielinski.

It was Zielinski who almost opened the scoring after six minutes, his left-foot scorcher from distance smacking against the far post with Wojciech Szczesny beaten.

Cristiano Ronaldo stung David Ospina’s gloves from 20 metres out, but Napoli took the deserved lead with a well-worked team goal.

Allan intercepted a Leonardo Bonucci pass, threaded through for Jose Callejon, who cushioned the volleyed assist beautifully for Mertens to tap in.

Juventus kept their cool and got back on level terms when Cristiano Ronaldo turned Elseid Hysaj inside out and put the cross on to the head of Mario Mandzukic.

Moments later, CR7 was brought down on the outside corner of the box and from that free kick he forced a desperate David Ospina save from a tight angle, but nobody was able to score on the rebound, as Marek Hamsik got a desperate block on Miralem Pjanic.

The momentum of the game had swung back to the hosts, Emre Can firing over from a tight angle and Koulibaly booked for taking down Ronaldo on the counter.

Mario Rui’s curler skimmed the far top corner of the goal, but after the restart Mandzukic was on target again to turn it around. Cristiano Ronaldo’s snapshot was fingertipped on to the upright and Mandzukic was quickest to react for the rebound.

Zielinski fought back, flashing a dangerous ball across the six-yard box that Alex Sandro desperately intercepted to stop Callejon tapping in, risking an own goal.

Wojciech Szczesny almost gifted a goal when fumbling an Insigne curler, but Alex Sandro came to the rescue and cleared from close range. On that corner, Koulibaly fired not far wide.

Just as Napoli were pushing their way back into the game, Mario Rui left his foot in on Dybala’s ankle and it was an inevitable second yellow card.

Nonetheless, 10-man Napoli really should’ve equalised with Arkadiusz Milik sending Callejon clear, but he hesitated and fired straight at on-rushing Szczesny.

Juventus took full advantage of the error by extending their lead. A corner was flicked on by Cristiano Ronaldo for Bonucci to come sliding in at the far post, making up for his earlier mistake on the Mertens goal.

Ospina came flying off his line to stop Ronaldo one-on-one and CR7 fired wide of the near post, but again Napoli kept pushing and wouldn’t give in. Alex Sandro also risked a straight red for his late tackle on Raul Albiol.

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Can (Bentancur 62), Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala (Bernardeschi 64), Mandzukic (Cuadrado 84), Ronaldo

Napoli: Ospina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Callejon, Allan, Hamsik (Fabian 69), Zielinski (Malcuit 61); Insigne, Mertens (Milik 61)

Ref: Banti

Sent off: Mario Rui 58 (N)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

.... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png        3-1         napoli-128x128.png

Dries Mertens 10'

Mario Mandzukic 27'

Mario Mandzukic 49'

Leonardo Bonucci 76'

7th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Ancelotti: 'Napoli will compete'

DoSWBfHWkAEN9KV.jpg:large

https://www.football-italia.net/128660/ancelotti-napoli-will-compete

Sep 29, 2018

Carlo Ancelotti is confident Napoli “will be competitive to the end” despite a 3-1 defeat to Juventus and criticised Mario Rui’s red card.

Dries Mertens had finished off a well-worked team move to give the Partenopei a deserved early lead, but Mario Mandzukic scored either side of the break.

Mario Rui foolishly received a second yellow card for a tackle on Paulo Dybala’s ankle and Leonardo Bonucci made the mountain simply too high to climb.

“I think the referee made a superficial decision. Mario Rui got the second yellow card after a good long wait to consider it,” Ancelotti told Sky Sport Italia.

“The two yellows came from the superficiality of the referee.

“I was angry at my team because we started strong and took the lead, but then started getting sluggish and allowed Juventus to regain their confidence.

“It was overall a good performance. We need to improve in terms of character, consistency and experience, but we did well even when down to 10 men.”

Juventus fans never had a good rapport with Ancelotti and aimed insults at him from the stands.

“The chants from the Juventus fans were the usual. I’ll console myself with the 2003 Champions League trophy (where his Milan beat Juve in the Final, ndr).

“A defeat can happen, just as Juventus can lose in Naples. We have to keep improving under many aspects, but I am convinced we’ll be competitive right to the end and I think tonight’s performance proved that.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

.... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png        3-1         napoli-128x128.png

Dries Mertens 10'

Mario Mandzukic 27'

Mario Mandzukic 49'

Leonardo Bonucci 76'

7th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Bonucci: 'Juve reinforced'

5a780090f9a3b1b951c0efb8e48febeb-77608-1

https://www.football-italia.net/128657/bonucci-juve-reinforced

Sep 29, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci had a special dedication for his goal and assured Juventus are “reinforced by obstacles” after fighting back to beat Napoli 3-1.

Dries Mertens had opened the scoring, largely down to Bonucci’s error, but Mario Mandzukic bagged a brace and Bonucci turned in a Cristiano Ronaldo header from a corner.

“It’s an important goal, it was important to win and putting Napoli six points behind is a big step,” the defender told Sky Sport Italia.

“We had a bad start, as we misplaced too many passes and were if anything over-eager. These are three fundamental points.

“When you are called Juventus, it’s your duty to play the ball and try not to just hoof it away, as we can create with those wonderful players in attack.

“We conceded after an error playing our way out from the back, but this is a team that is reinforced by obstacles and we proved that again.”

For the first time since his return from Milan, Bonucci was applauded by all the Juventus fans in the stadium.

“I liked what happened tonight, I’d been waiting for a long time and I am glad they understood my position. I will keep working and have to win them back on the field, I know that.

“Naturally, I dedicate the goal to my wife and the baby girl she is carrying.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRpj1RcEjjGbP0Ptg6aHR

JUVENTUS - YOUNG BOYS

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                     bsc-young-boys-128x128.png

Champions League 2018-2019 - 2nd Matchday

Tuesday, october 2nd 2018 - 7:00 p.m. CET 

6.00 p.m. UK time - 5.00 p.m. GMT
Allianz Stadium - Turin
Referee: Sergei Karasev (Russia)

Allegri: ‘Dybala yes, Chiellini no. Young Boys deserve respect’

https://www.football-italia.net/128744/allegri-‘dybala-yes-chiellini-no’

https://www.football-italia.net/128745/allegri-‘young-boys-deserve-respect’

Oct 1, 2018

Massimiliano Allegri reveals Juventus have Paulo Dybala available to face Young Boys, but “Giorgio Chellini won’t play” and nor will Sami Khedira.

The Italian champions take on their Swiss counterparts at the Allianz Stadium tomorrow, and the Coach gave an update on his team in the pre-match Press conference.

“Khedira won’t play from the start, but he’ll be part of the squad,” Allegri confirmed.

“The plan was to take him to Udine, so if he could play half an hour tomorrow that would be positive. There are still two games before the end of this mini-cycle and I’d like to have everyone available.

“Chiellini won’t play, [Joao] Cancelo needs to recover and Barzagli [alongside Allegri in the conference] will play because the old man is always good.

“I have some doubts in midfield, whether we’ll play with two midfielders, two deeper, or three in the middle.

“Up-front I always have two, [Mario] Mandzukic and Dybala. [Moise] Kean is also fine, as is [Federico] Bernardeschi.

“He [Bernardeschi] could play on the wing, as a mezzala, or as a trequartista. It’s also possible he won’t play.

"Cristiano Ronaldo's suspension? He needed to catch his breath, so it's all good."

It was announced over the weekend that general manager Giuseppe Marotta will leave Juve, and the Coach discussed that.

“It’s still fresh, when a human and professional relationship ends it’s normal to feel sorry. There’s a moment of adjustment, but there’s a match to be won tomorrow because we can’t throw away what we did in Spain.”

Juventus Coach Max Allegri warns “we have to have respect for Young Boys”, and “didn’t like” the last 20 minutes against Napoli.

The Bianconeri have won every match so far this season, and face their second Champions League game tomorrow.

“Games are there to be played and won,” Allegri cautioned in his pre-match Press conference.

“We have to respect Young Boys, they win a lot of games, they have a great Coach, they’re good on long balls and they’re physical. We need to take a step forward.

“I didn’t like the last 20 minutes against Napoli. We stopped running and we let them off, we gave Napoli chances we didn’t have to give them.

“Tomorrow we have to reach six points.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - YOUNG BOYS

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                     bsc-young-boys-128x128.png

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Khedira in Juventus squad

DocHQ56WkAA4APW.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/128747/khedira-juventus-squad

Oct 1, 2018

As expected, Sami Khedira is back in the Juventus squad to face Young Boys in the Champions League tomorrow night.

The midfielder went off injured against Valencia in the first matchday, but Massimiliano Allegri revealed in his pre-match Press conference that he’d be back for the visit of the Swiss.

However, the German will not start tomorrow’s match and is likely to be given half an hour at the most.

Cristiano Ronaldo is out through suspension and Mattia De Scilgio is still injured, but it’s otherwise a full squad for the Old Lady.

Giorgio Chiellini and Joao Cancelo will be rested tomorrow, but both are included in the squad.

Juventus squad to face Young Boys: Szczesny, Chiellini, Benatia, Pjanic, Khedira, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Matuidi, Barzagli, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Kean, Bonucci, Cancelo, Pinsolgio, Perin, Emre Can, Rugani, Bentancur, Bernardeschi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - YOUNG BOYS

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png        3-0           bsc-young-boys-128x128.png

Paulo Dybala 5'

Paulo Dybala 34'

Paulo Dybala 69'

Allianz Stadium - Turin

CL: Dybala treble thumps Young Boys

DohjbGMUcAAkKvw.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/128794/cl-dybala-treble-thumps-young-boys

Oct 2, 2018

Paulo Dybala celebrated his first ever Champions League hat-trick and could’ve had more as Juventus dominated Young Boys 3-0.

The Bianconeri had a 100 per cent record in all competition this season, but Cristiano Ronaldo was suspended after his controversial red card against Valencia. With Douglas Costa, Mattia De Sciglio, Leonardo Spinazzola and Sami Khedira injured, Max Allegri moved to a 3-4-1-2 formation with Federico Bernardeschi behind the strikers, resting defender Giorgio Chiellini. Swiss side Young Boys lost their opener 3-0 at home to Manchester United and came to Turin without Gregory Wuthrich, Pedro Teixeira and both right-backs Jordan Lotomba and Kevin Mbabu, so Thorsten Schick had to move from right-midfield to a deeper role.

It took just five minutes for Paulo Dybala to make an impact in the Champions League this season, as he watched a long Leonardo Bonucci ball float over the top of Camara and placed a cushioned volley with the inside of his left boot.

Not long after, Miralem Sulejmani should’ve taken advantage of Bonucci being off the field due to a knock, as he went round Wojciech Szczesny, but narrowed the angle too much and Blaise Matuidi got back for a decisive block.

Bernardeschi’s snapshot was only pushed away by David von Ballmoos, then Bernardeschi ran on to a long ball and rolled it across for Dybala, only for La Joya to scuff the finish straight at the goalkeeper.

Bernardeschi was given a lot of freedom to roam and he turned Leonardo Bertone at the touchline only to get the final pass wrong for Mario Mandzukic.

Dybala learned from the earlier Von Ballmoos error and was ready to tap in when the goalkeeper again scooped away a Matuidi snapshot at the end of a good team passing move.

There should’ve been a third on the stroke of half-time when Alex Sandro swung a dangerous ball across the box, but Dybala slipped and Juan Cuadrado completely missed his shot.

After the restart, Dybala thought he’d completed a hat-trick when set up by Bernardeschi, but the angled drive beat Von Ballmoos only to bounce off the inside of the far post.

Moments later, Dybala appeared to be scythed down by his former Palermo teammate Steve von Bergen, but the referee waved play on and there was no VAR to rely on in the Champions League.

Guillaume Hoarau’s effort was deflected wide, but Juventus added a third with a long passing move. Eventually Alex Sandro crossed to the back post, where Cuadrado knocked it straight back into the middle for Dybala to come sliding in for his hat-trick.

Mohamed Ali Camara foolishly received two yellow cards in quick succession, the second for a shove on Dybala, as Young Boys finished with 10 men.

Juve should’ve added a fourth goal when Cuadrado pulled back from the by-line, but substitute Sami Khedira’s header was inches wide of both the far post and Bonucci.

Teenager Moise Kean came off the bench and put the ball in the net, but only after the offside flag had been raised.

Juventus 3-0 Young Boys

Dybala 5, 34, 69 (J)

Juventus: Szczesny; Barzagli, Bonucci, Benatia; Cuadrado, Pjanic (Khedira 70), Matuidi (Emre Can 46), Alex Sandro; Bernardeschi; Dybala, Mandzukic (Moise Kean 78)

Young Boys: Von Ballmoos; Schick, Camara, Von Bergen, Benito; Fassnacht (Assalé 71), Sow, Sanogo (Lauper 46), Bertone, Sulejmani (Ngamaleu 71); Hoarau

Ref: Karasev (RUS)

Sent off: Camara 78 (Y)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - YOUNG BOYS

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png        3-0           bsc-young-boys-128x128.png

Paulo Dybala 5'

Paulo Dybala 34'

Paulo Dybala 69'

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Dybala: 'I wanted a game like this'

200002653-ac0b04d3-554b-4bb7-a8fc-e4b811

https://www.football-italia.net/128798/dybala-i-wanted-game

Oct 2, 2018

Paulo Dybala “wanted a game like this” after his first Champions League hat-trick as Juventus crushed Young Boys 3-0.

The Argentine also hit the woodwork, should’ve been awarded a penalty and was fouled for Camara’s second bookable offence.

“I wanted to have a game like this. I think the team had the right approach, we did very well to stay focused throughout,” La Joya told Sky Sport Italia.

“Obviously, a player always wants to play. Last season I had the opposite, as I started with a lot of goals and then lost my way a little.

“Being left out made me work harder and get back into shape, so I am taking full advantage of that now.”

Cristiano Ronaldo was in the stands due to his Champions League suspension, but Juve confirmed their 100 per cent record after nine games this season.

“We were without Cristiano, and at times it is easier with him in the side, but we have to be a great team both with and without him.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

UDINESE - JUVENTUS

..       udinese-128x128.png.                  105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                     

8th Matchday

Saturday, october 6th 2018 - 6:00 p.m. CET 

Friuli-Dacia Arena - Udine
Referee: Rosario Abisso

Allegri: Ronaldo a great guy

Juventus, Allegri: «Ronaldo grande professionista, dentro e fuori dal campo»

https://www.football-italia.net/128921/allegri-ronaldo-great-guy

Oct 5, 2018

Juventus boss Max Allegri reiterates Cristiano Ronaldo is ‘a great professional’, whose ‘dedication to social matters says everything about him’.

Juve’s match against Udinese kicks off tomorrow at 18:00 CET 17:00 BST.

“He’s fine, he’s a lad I’ve known for three months,” the Coach said at a Press conference when asked about the rape allegations faced by the No 7.

“What I can say about him is that in his 15-year career, he’s always shown great professionalism both on and off the field. He’s dedicated and also very much so to social matters, which says it all.

“I knew he wouldn’t be called up by Portugal, he reached an agreement with the CT and President of his federation. He has broad shoulders, he’s focused on taking to the field and doing well.”

“Douglas Costa is back, but Khedira is out. De Sciglio and Rugani will be assessed. Szczesny will play in goal, but one of Mandzukic, Dybala and Cristiano may miss out.

“Cuadrado’s growing and his assist gave him motivation. Bentancur? He could be there, I’ll assess him in training.

“We have lots of games, beyond technical decisions and our chemistry. I have to rotate our front line.

“Our squad has improved a lot and that’s thanks to the club. If we’re better now than in the past, we’ll see how much we win at the end of the season.

“We’ve won a lot and we’re only missing the Champions League. Now we want to finish this seven-game run in the best possible way, then we’ll have six more before the November break.

“Udinese always battle at home, so we must approach the game with determination, even if technically it might not be a good match.”

Allegri was angry with Federico Bernardeschi’s failure to make two passes against Young Boys midweek, and he clarified his comments.

“Playing Juventus has a different kind of pressure as every ball here can change the fate of a tournament,” he added.

“I had no intention of offending Fiorentina. Simply put, you have to make a mental step-up here.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

UDINESE - JUVENTUS

8th Matchday

De Sciglio back for Juventus

Dowh3moWwAAyJzu.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/128938/
de-sciglio-back-juventus

Oct 5, 2018

Mattia De Sciglio is back in the Juventus squad to face Udinese, but Daniele Rugani and Sami Khedira are out.

The Bianconeri have won all nine of their competitive matches so far this season, and are looking to head into the international break with a 100 per cent record.

This evening Coach Masssimiliano Allegri has named his squad, and De Sciglio is included and could make his first appearance of the season.

Rugani has a broken rib and Khedira has a thigh injury, so they both miss out, while Douglas Costa is still suspended and is also carrying an injury.

Juventus squad for Udinese: Szczesny, Perin, Pinsoglio, De Sciglio, Chiellini, Benatia, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Bonucci, Cancelo, Pjanic, Matuidi, Emre Can, Bentancur, Ronaldo, Dybala, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Kean, Bernardeschi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

UDINESE - JUVENTUS

8th Matchday

Line-ups: Udinese-Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/128976/line-ups-udinese-juventus

Oct 6, 2018

Juventus aim for a 10th win out of 10 this season as they visit Udinese, with Paulo Dybala, Mario Mandzukic and Cristiano Ronaldo.

It kicks off at the Dacia Arena at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT).

Max Allegri’s men have swept aside everything before them so far this term, winning all nine official games between Serie A and the Champions League.

Douglas Costa is suspended with Sami Khedira, Daniele Rugani and Leonardo Spinazzola not fully fit.

Rodrigo Bentancur is chosen to fill in for Khedira rather than Emre Can, while Ronaldo returns to the line-up after he missed the midweek 3-0 Champions League victory over Young Boys due to suspension.

Dybala took full advantage of the extra space to score a hat-trick in that match and Mandzukic has shaken off a knock.

Udinese had a decent start to the campaign, but have lost two in a row, including the last-gasp defeat to Bologna.

Rodrigo De Paul is the stand-out star for the Friulani and this week earned his first ever Argentina call-up as a reward for his Serie A performances.

Kevin Lasagna also leads the attack with Juve-owned Rolando Mandragora pulling the midfield strings, but Antonin Barak is a surprise pick.

Udinese: Scuffet; Stryger-Larsen, Troost-Ekong, Nuytinck, Samir; Behrami; Fofana, Mandragora, Barak, De Paul; Lasagna

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala, Mandzukic, Cristiano Ronaldo

Juventus bench: Pinsoglio, Perin, De Sciglio, Benatia, Barzagli, Cuadrado, Kean, Emre Can, Bernardeschi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

UDINESE - JUVENTUS

8th Matchday

HT 0-2: Juventus control in Udine

Do1u0tCXkAAYJZk.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/128984/ht-juventus-control-udine

Oct 6, 2018

Rodrigo Bentancur and Cristiano Ronaldo have given Juventus a 2-0 half-time lead away to Udinese, but the hosts clipped the post.

The Bianconeri had won all nine competitive games so far this season, but welcomed back Cristiano Ronaldo after his Champions League ban and backed him despite rape allegations in the media. Douglas Costa was suspended with Sami Khedira, Leonardo Spinazzola and Daniele Rugani injured. The Friulani picked Antonin Barak to support Kevin Lasagna and Rodrigo De Paul, with Juve-owned Rolando Mandragora.

Since Udinese’s last home win over Juventus in 2010, 3-0 with Alexis Sanchez and Antonio Di Natale on target, they managed just three draws and five defeats in this fixture.

Miralem Pjanic’s strike swerved just wide of the near top corner, then Ronaldo flicked on a free kick for Blaise Matuidi at the back stick, but the Frenchman was closed down.

Juve piled on the pressure without really testing Simone Scuffet, but eventually broke through with a counter-attack from Udinese’s corner.

Cancelo sprung the offside trap and whipped in the cross with Bentancur getting his head to it before Ronaldo for his first goal in a Juventus jersey.

Mario Mandzukic thought he’d made it 2-0, but forced a sensational close-range reaction save from Scuffet, then moments later the Croatian knocked down a loose ball for Ronaldo to smash left-footed across the goalkeeper from 10 yards with remarkable power.

Udinese tried to get back into it, as Antonin Barak’s daisy-cutter clipped the outside of the upright.

Udinese 0-2 Juventus (Half-Time)

Bentancur 33 (J), Ronaldo 37 (J)

Udinese: Scuffet; Stryger-Larsen, Troost-Ekong, Nuytinck, Samir; Behrami; Fofana, Mandragora, De Paul; Barak; Lasagna

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala, Mandzukic, Cristiano Ronaldo

Ref: Abisso

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

UDINESE - JUVENTUS

..       udinese-128x128.png.     0-2    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                         

Rodrigo Bentancur 33'

Cristiano Ronaldo 37'

8th Matchday

Juventus Perfect 10 in Udine

Do19VnwX4AI5nwg.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/125143

Oct 6, 2018

Juventus made it a Perfect 10 to start the season, as Rodrigo Bentancur and Cristiano Ronaldo conquered Udinese, with Simone Scuffet keeping the scoreline down.

The Bianconeri had won all nine competitive games so far this season, but welcomed back Cristiano Ronaldo after his Champions League ban and backed him despite rape allegations in the media. Douglas Costa was suspended with Sami Khedira, Leonardo Spinazzola and Daniele Rugani injured. The Friulani picked Antonin Barak to support Kevin Lasagna and Rodrigo De Paul, with Juve-owned Rolando Mandragora.

Since Udinese’s last home win over Juventus in 2010, 3-0 with Alexis Sanchez and Antonio Di Natale on target, they managed just three draws and five defeats in this fixture.

Miralem Pjanic’s strike swerved just wide of the near top corner, then Ronaldo flicked on a free kick for Blaise Matuidi at the back stick, but the Frenchman was closed down.

Juve piled on the pressure without really testing Simone Scuffet, but eventually broke through with a counter-attack from Udinese’s corner.

Cancelo sprung the offside trap and whipped in the cross with Bentancur getting his head to it before Ronaldo for his first goal in a Juventus jersey.

Mario Mandzukic thought he’d made it 2-0, but forced a sensational close-range reaction save from Scuffet, then moments later the Croatian knocked down a loose ball for Ronaldo to smash left-footed across the goalkeeper from 10 yards with remarkable power.

Udinese tried to get back into it, as Antonin Barak’s daisy-cutter clipped the outside of the upright.

There was another big chance for the Friulani after the restart, as De Paul’s free kick was knocked down for Kevin Lasagna, but Alex Sandro performed a goal-line clearance.

Federico Bernardeschi came off the bench to force another very strong low save from Scuffet at the base of the near post from a Ronaldo assist.

Bernardeschi’s slide-rule pass released Mandzukic for a shot across the face of goal, but Wojciech Szczesny also had to parry an Ignacio Pussetto scorcher.

Scuffet kept the scoreline relatively decent, sticking out a leg to deny Ronaldo from 10 yards on a Mandzukic pull-back. He also fingertipped a ferocious and deflected Cancelo snapshot on to the crossbar in the final minutes.

Udinese: Scuffet; Stryger-Larsen, Troost-Ekong, Nuytinck, Samir; Behrami (Pussetto 62); Fofana, Mandragora, De Paul; Barak (Teodorczyk 75); Lasagna (Vizeu 86)

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic (Barzagli 89), Matuidi (Emre Can 46); Dybala (Bernardeschi 65), Mandzukic, Cristiano Ronaldo

Ref: Abisso

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

UDINESE - JUVENTUS

Rodrigo Bentancur 33'

Cristiano Ronaldo 37'

8th Matchday

Allegri: 'Set new Juve targets'

Do2hJ1fXUAUFvnC.jpg:large

https://www.football-italia.net/128988/allegri-set-new-juve-targets

Oct 6, 2018

Max Allegri believes Juventus put in their best performance of the season against Udinese and insists they “must keep setting ourselves targets.”

It has been the perfect start to the campaign, winning all 10 competitive games, culminating in this evening’s 2-0 away to Udinese.

“We worked hard to ensure we got off to a strong start this season. It was a difficult game, I think we played perhaps our best of the season, allowing Udinese practically nothing,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“It could’ve been at risky fixture, but we showed great maturity and determination. The lads know what we are working on, at times we have been a little complacent after taking the lead, but we didn’t do that today.

“Rodrigo Bentancur impressed me in midfield, both tactically and technically, then of course he scored the goal. I think above all, we are not too hasty, but move the ball around quickly and all over the field to make the most of the great technical qualities at our disposal.

“The break for international duty came at the right time, though, as we needed a rest. We need to set new targets every time, which now is a series of clean sheets. If we don’t keep setting ourselves targets, we risk resting on our laurels.”

The Bianconeri played a 4-3-3 formation today with Paulo Dybala and Cristiano Ronaldo around Mario Mandzukic.

“The forwards did very well in winning back the ball, and the trio in attack have to take turns between who tracks back. Mandzukic obviously is very helpful when defending, but the important thing today is that they were all spread out and in their correct positions, covering the pitch.

“Cancelo has improved a great deal. He was always an extraordinarily-gifted player technically, but at times he trusts his pace too much and is a little slow in starting his runs, so he needs to run at the same time as his opponent.”

Juventus have changed at club level, with CEO Beppe Marotta leaving and Fabio Paratici given greater powers.

“At the club, we have always made the decisions together. I discuss the characteristics of the players I am looking for and Fabio Paratici is very good at going out there to find the players who fit the bill,” assured Allegri.

“Within this club, we discuss every tiny detail to ensure we make as few errors as possible and I can only achieve that with the aid of my staff. Especially as the less the players hear my voice in training, the better. They’ll get fed up, otherwise!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

UDINESE - JUVENTUS

Rodrigo Bentancur 33'

Cristiano Ronaldo 37'

8th Matchday

Bentancur enjoys debut Juve goal

190644686-29455138-7c8c-4a56-aeaf-628ccd

https://www.football-italia.net/128987/bentancur-enjoys-debut-juve-goal

Oct 6, 2018

Rodrigo Bentancur relished his debut Juventus goal in a 2-0 win away to Udinese and trusts they can “sustain the tempo over the season.”

The Uruguay international opened the scoring at the Dacia Arena before Cristiano Ronaldo sealed the scoreline.

“It’s the game the Coach wanted to see and we’re very happy,” Bentancur told Sky Sport Italia.

“Clearly, I am very happy with the first goal of my career with Juve, but I am even happier than we got the victory. I dedicate it to my Mother, who is watching over me.”

This means the Bianconeri have won all 10 competitive games between Serie A and the Champions League.

“I think this squad is strong enough to sustain the tempo and pressure over the whole season.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

UDINESE - JUVENTUS

Rodrigo Bentancur 33'

Cristiano Ronaldo 37'

8th Matchday

Juventus match their own record

193606825-4ed44216-be8f-473d-b2d8-de47bb

https://www.football-italia.net/128991/juventus-match-their-own-record

Oct 6, 2018

Max Allegri’s side become only the sixth to win their first eight Serie A games of the season and the fourth iteration of Juventus to achieve it.

The Bianconeri have a 100 per cent record after eight rounds thanks to today’s 2-0 victory over Udinese at the Dacia Arena.

It is a streak that has only been put together on five previous occasions, most recently Napoli last season.

Roma also had the perfect start in the 2013-14 campaign, but all the other teams to have done this wore the Juventus jersey.

No other side in Europe’s top five leagues has been able to win the opening 10 games of this current campaign (including the Champions League).

Perhaps even more surprisingly, Juve and Borussia Dortmund are the only teams still unbeaten in all competition.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

Juve appeal stadium closure

https://www.football-italia.net/129060/juve-appeal-stadium-closure

Oct 8, 2018

Juventus have appealed the decision for part of their stadium to be closed for racist chanting.

FIGC observers reported racist chanting was aimed at Napoli centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly during Juve’s 3-1 win against the Partenopei on September 29.

That led to the closure of the Allianz Stadium’s Curva Sud for one match, but ANSA reports the Bianconeri will contest the punishment.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

Juventus lose stadium appeal

https://www.football-italia.net/129204/juventus-lose-stadium-appeal

Oct 11, 2018

Juventus lost their appeal against a one-match ban for racist and territorial discrimination chants, adding another suspended punishment.

The Bianconeri were ordered to close the Curva Sud of the Juventus Stadium for one home game after the chants were heard during the win over Napoli on September 29.

As their appeal was rejected today, the authorities added a further suspended one-match ban pending future incidents.

This means the Curva Sud, where the ultras are based, will be closed for the game against Genoa on October 20.

There were both chants of 'territorial discrimination' against the people of Naples and racist abuse aimed at Kalidou Koulibaly.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

Mertens: 'Juve unconvincing' sefz 

https://www.football-italia.net/129301/mertens-juve-unconvincing

Oct 14, 2018

Dries Mertens insists Napoli are still in for the Scudetto, as “Juventus haven’t entirely convinced me yet,” discusses his future and missing Maurizio Sarri.

The Partenopei are already six points adrift of the leaders after losing the head-to-head in Turin 2-1, despite having taken the lead with Mertens.

“It was a very unlucky game, but Napoli proved we are up there this season. We fought hard and went for the victory, showing no fear,” the Belgian told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Juve have signed great players and are perhaps even stronger than before, but honestly they haven’t entirely convinced me yet. Napoli are there for the Scudetto, as Juve will run into difficulties eventually and we have to take advantage.”

As for the Champions League, Carlo Ancelotti’s side are currently top on four points ahead of Liverpool, Paris Saint-Germain and Red Star Belgrade.

“It’s a really tough group, but we want to get through to the next stage and the win over Liverpool keeps us in the running.”

Taking over from Sarri, Ancelotti changed Napoli’s system to a 4-4-2 with Lorenzo Insigne as a striker, but Mertens assures it won’t limit his chances.

“I was tired after the World Cup, arrived late to pre-season training and it wasn’t easy. I spoke to Ancelotti and explained I would prefer being used sparingly at the start. So write that down, it’s my choice and not the Coach dropping me!” he laughed.

“There’s a good rapport with the Coach. The victories over Liverpool and Sassuolo gave us confidence, because they were achieved after so many changes. Everyone in the squad was involved and showed they were ready.”

The Belgian was asked if he still missed former Napoli boss Sarri, now at Chelsea.

“If I were to say yes, you’d make a big headline out of it, but what’s wrong with saying I was happy working with someone? I had fun and his style of football was practically written for me.

“That has absolutely nothing to do with Ancelotti who, as I said, I get along very well with.”

Over the summer, Mertens received offers from the Premier League and China.

“There was something, but I never took any offers into consideration. I am happy at Napoli, I’ve always said that. I want to do well here and have a contract to June 2020.

“We haven’t talked about renewing it yet, but I am 31 years old. Some might forget because I look so young and sprightly, but I’m a little old man…”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti