Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Fabio Paratici

130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'Raiola's Pogba profit normal'

http://www.football-italia.net/94303/marotta-raiolas-pogba-profit-normal

Nov 13, 2016

Juventus director Beppe Marotta insists it’s “normal” that Mino Raiola made millions on the Paul Pogba deal. “Agents are now intermediaries.”

It’s reported Raiola pocketed over €25m from the transfer to Manchester United, which cost €105m plus another €5m in bonuses.

“We are talking about a deal that was worth over €100m, so it’s normal that those who contributed to the conclusion of the operation should get an important economic return,” Marotta told the Corriere della Sera newspaper.

“The role of the agent has changed now and become an intermediary who works on behalf of the club. He proposes offers and conducts negotiations.

“In turn, the position of director of sport has been reduced to mere scouting.”

However, Marotta is not impressed by family members becoming agents, including Inter striker Mauro Icardi’s wife, Wanda Nara.

“Relatives can take on the mantle of agent, such as Wanda Nara with Icardi, but these are often make-shift agents without real legal or economic notions.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve: Galliani right for Serie A

http://www.football-italia.net/94353/juve-galliani-right-serie?

Nov 14, 2016

Juventus general manager Beppe Marrotta has thrown his support behind outgoing Milan CEO Adriano Galliani becoming Lega Serie A’s next President.

Galliani is expected to be in the running for the presidency of the organisation that runs Italy’s professional football competitions, and Marotta believes the Milan veteran is perfectly qualified to take on the role.

“Galliani has a profile that absolutely fits In with the presidency of Lega Serie A,” he said at a Press conference concerning globalisation in football.

“He has a wealth of experience, wisdom and expertise in the field of television rights and from a sporting perspective.

“There isn’t, however, at the moment a governance that can helps him. All 20 clubs must come together to decide, and the President must be accompanied by the powers of responsibility of autonomy.

“Starting next season on August 13? It’s normal for Ventura, having the fate of the national team at heart, to make this suggestion, but it clashes with clubs’ activities, both in terms of preseason and participation in international competitions.

“I understand Ventura’s idea, but I think there are some objective impediments.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta on Donnarumma & Bentancur

http://www.football-italia.net/94354/marotta-donnarumma-bentancur?

Nov 14, 2016

Beppe Marotta responds Juventus need “a worthy Buffon heir” to Gianluigi Donnarumma talk and confirms “everything will be done” for Rodrigo Bentancur.

Marotta was asked about Milan goalkeeper Donnarumma and Boca Juniors midfielder Bentancur at a Press conference regarding globalisation in football on Monday, the promising pair having been linked to Juve in recent times.

“Juventus have given many players to the national team,” the general manager said.

“In the last 20 years, the national team’s goalkeeper has always been Juve’s: Zoff, Buffon... the history of Juventus is made up of Italian champions and talents.

“Donnarumma? We’re not thinking about him. We always want to have the best goalkeepers.

“Today we have Buffon, who will play with us for a few more years, and it’s beautiful that he represents everything good about football.

“After that, we’ll look around and replace him with someone. Of course, it won’t be easy to replace a player like Buffon.

“It’s a difficult task, but Juventus’ ambition is to find a worthy successor.

“Bentancur? We met with the spirit of meeting up as friends. We didn’t necessarily we talk about Bentancur, of whom Juventus enjoy preferential rights since we sold Tevez.

“We still have time to evaluate and decide on what to do, but I believe that he’s an interesting player.

“Therefore, we’ll do everything so that he can be with us next season.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: ‘Witsel? We’ll see…’

http://www.football-italia.net/94356/marotta-‘witsel-we’ll-see…’?

Nov 14, 2016

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta isn’t sure they’ll sign Axel Witsel from Zenit St Petersburg in January.

The Bianconeri tried to sign the midfielder in the summer, but the deal collapsed when his current club couldn’t find a replacement.

It has already been confirmed by the player and the Serie A champions that he’ll sign eventually, but it’s unclear if that will be January or when his contract expires in the summer.

“Witsel is a special case, and we’ve seen what he’s done with Zenit,” Marotta told reporters.

“I’d be for the abolition of the January transfer window though.”

Italy CT Giampiero Ventura wants to start next season’s Serie A early, on August 13, but Marotta isn’t on board.

“It’s normal for Ventura, who cares a lot about the fortunes of the national team, to make suggestions.

“However, those suggestions are likely to clash with club activities, both in terms of summer preparation and participation in international competitions.

“I understand his proposal, and the reasoning behind it, but there are objective obstacles.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta faith in Dybala and Kean

http://www.football-italia.net/94569/marotta-faith-dybala-and-kean?

Nov 19, 2016

Juventus director Beppe Marotta locks down Hernanes, Paulo Dybala and 16-year-old sensation Moise Kean.

Marotta spoke to Mediaset Premium before kick-off and was asked about reports Genoa are trying to sign Hernanes in the January transfer window.

“Hernanes is our player and at this moment it’s all newspaper gossip, as we haven’t started any negotiations with Genoa.

“We were interested in Gundogan, but he was sold to another club and we are happy with the players at our disposal. Not every negotiation can reach a successful conclusion, but a good management team must be prepared to go down different paths.”

Juve are eager to get their star names under lock and key, particularly Argentine sensation Dybala.

“We have already met with Dybala, talked about the present and the future. There are players who proved they deserve an improved contract and it’s only fair to recognise that. We are close to a renewal.”

Gonzalo Higuain was jeered in Argentina this week and then dropped to the bench, so has that hurt his confidence?

“Higuain is a very experienced player and knows full well that he is wearing the Juve shirt tonight, so can forget about those jeers in Argentina,” shrugged Marotta.

“There is squad rotation, but it’s important to remember these players take part in 60 games per season, so they have to be allowed a rest occasionally. Neto gives us a great deal of confidence.”

The director general was also asked about 16-year-old striker Kean, who is still negotiating his first professional contract with the club.

“There has always been an open and honest rapport between Juventus and Mino Raiola. Kean has many years ahead of him and playing for Juventus has to be a source of great pride. Where better could he end up?

“I think a good agent has to make his client realise that money is a complementary factor and not the essential element.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'Pjanic not up to expectations'

http://www.football-italia.net/94911/marotta-pjanic-not-expectations?

Nov 27, 2016

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta admits Miralem Pjanic “hasn’t been performing quite up to expectations.”

“Pjanic hasn’t been performing quite up to expectations, but he is slowly settling in,” Marotta told Mediaset Premium.

“We must have patience, because it does take time to get into a team like Juve. We are happy to have him with us.”

Milan won last night at Empoli, so a victory is needed to retain the seven-point gap.

“Our lead at the top of the Serie A table is the biggest in Europe, but we need to stay focused.

“At this moment we are concentrated on a very important month of fixtures. Aside from the bitter criticism we received, we are achieving good results. That shows the talent of our group and our Coach.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Juventus director Marotta laughs off Pogba's 'holiday' claim

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-premier-league/story/3011284/juventus

-director-beppe-marotta-laughs-off-paul-pogba-holiday-claim

Dec 3, 2016

Paul Pogba's claim that he was "on holiday" from Manchester United, when he played at Juventus, has been laughed off by the Italian club's director Beppe Marotta.

Pogba said that, when he left United in 2012, he always knew that he would come back. The Frenchman duly did over the summer, when he rejoined the Old Trafford club from Juventus.

"It's like I went on holiday and just came back," Pogba said. "Seriously. Nothing really changed. I'm the same person."

Marotta told Mediaset Premium: "We want to be good-hearted in interpreting what one says. I hope his vacation with us was an instructive one. If he managed to wear the Manchester United shirt, it's because Juventus got the best out of him. Really, it's best just to laugh."

The director also spoke about former Juventus midfielder Antonio Conte, who led Chelsea to a 3-1 victory away against Manchester City.

"Chelsea are an excellent team and deserve to be top of the Premier League," Marotta said. "The squad interprets the characteristics of its coach."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

'I hope it was instructive!' - Marotta

laughs off Pogba's holiday comment

The French midfielder left the Italian giants to return to Old Trafford earlier this summer

and the Juventus supremo has brushed off comments that he joined the club for a holiday.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2016/12/04/30155252/-

Dec 4, 2016

Juventus chief executive Giuseppe Marotta has laughed off Paul Pogba's claim that he was "on holiday" from Manchester United during his time in Turin.

Speaking this week, Pogba said he always knew he would return to Old Trafford following his world-record transfer to United from Serie A champions Juve.

Pogba swapped United for Juve in 2012, only to re-join the Premier League giants in August, after winning four successive Scudettos.

"We want to be good-hearted in interpreting what one says," Marotta told Mediaset Premium of the 23-year-old France international.

"I hope his vacation with us was an instructive one. If he managed to wear the Manchester United shirt, it's because Juventus got the best out of him.

"Really, it's best just to laugh…"

Marotta was speaking prior to Juve's 3-1 win at home to Atalanta on Saturday.

Meanwhile, Pogba is set to return from suspension for United's trip to Everton on Sunday.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Pogba: 'Always grateful to Juventus'

http://www.football-italia.net/95233/pogba-always-grateful-juventus

Dec 4, 2016

Paul Pogba walked back suggestions he was at Juventus “on holiday” by assuring “it is the most important club in my professional career.”

The French midfielder irritated Juve fans when stating Manchester United was “my house. When I left, I always knew that I would come back. It’s like I went on holiday and just came back.”

Today Pogba released a statement via his legal team to calm the waters.

“Juventus is the most important club in my professional career thus far and has a special place in my heart. I don’t like that my words have been erroneously interpreted.

“I am very grateful and happy for the love, confidence and opportunities given to me by Juventus. They played a crucial role in making me the player I am today. I will forever be grateful to Juventus.

“The fans, club and city always made me feel at home, supported me and are fantastic. At the same time, Manchester is where I spent my childhood, it is my home, a club that has always had a special place in my heart.

“I will do my best to have success here, to make my club and fans proud of me and my dreams.”

This evening Pogba played for Manchester United in their 1-1 draw with Everton, leaving them in sixth place in the Premier League, 13 points adrift of leaders Chelsea.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: ‘Witsel? Waiting for Zenit…’

http://www.football-italia.net/95901/marotta-‘witsel-waiting-zenit…’

Nov 19, 2016

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta confirms “contact” with Zenit St Petersburg for Axel Witsel.

The Bianconeri were close to signing the Belgian midfielder in the summer, but the Russian club pulled the plug on transfer deadline day, with the player already in Turin.

Today Marotta was interviewed on Radio Achi’io Sport, and he discussed Witsel and Boca Juniors’ Rodrigo Bentancur.

“I won’t deny that we’re working for these two players,” the director confirmed.

“We have a right of first refusal for Bentancur which expires in April 2017 and we’ll redeem him. We won’t sign him in January, but next year.

“Witsel is an opportunity, because his contract expires in 2017. We’ve had contact with Zenit to sign him sooner, and we remain in contact to get the final answer.”

Juve have also been linked with Atalanta defender Mattia Caldara, as well as his teammate Roberto Gagliardini.

“They are two interesting players, and our primary objective is to recruit the best youngsters out there; that’s the recipe for success.

“Having young Italians is essential so they can immediately understand what it means to wear the Juventus shirt. We’re working for that.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Italians needed for a winning Juve’

http://www.football-italia.net/95927/‘italians-needed-winning-juve’

Nov 19, 2016

Beppe Marotta claims “a great bedrock and tough core” of Italian players is needed for a winning Juventus.

History generally correlates a successful Juve side to a successful Italy team, and Marotta made it clear the Bianconeri would remain committed to basing themselves on domestic players.

“Juventus have always won things with a great bedrock and tough core of Italian players. This is in history,” the general manager told JTV.

“The fact of having a squad made up of Italian players serves as an advantage over those teams that instead play with foreign players.

“Italians understand very well what it means to go out and win, fight for a Scudetto and win for their fans.

“Italian identity is very precise and strong, more so than any other nation.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'Juve have Atalanta deal'

http://www.football-italia.net/95996/marotta-juve-have-atalanta-deal

Nov 21, 2016

Beppe Marotta confirmed Juventus “will sign someone from Atalanta” in January, most likely Mattia Caldara or Roberto Gagliardini.

“I will not deny we have set our sights on some interesting young players in Italian football, which continues to churn out talents,” director general Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

“We are working and negotiating with some emerging talents who deserve to be on the main stage.”

Marotta was asked if these were Atalanta pair Caldara in defence and midfielder Gagliardini.

“We have a good rapport with Atalanta and I won’t deny we did meet. The transfer window opens in January, but I can confirm we will sign someone from them.”

It’s reported 22-year-old Caldara will remain with Atalanta on loan until the end of the season or even until June 2018.

The cost of the operation should be €18m plus bonuses.

The centre-back has scored an impressive three goals in 11 Serie A games this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: ‘No problem with Dybala’

http://www.football-italia.net/96330/marotta-‘no-problem-dybala’

Jan 3, 2017

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta assures “there is no problem” with Paulo Dybala’s renewal.

The Argentine forward has been in talks for some time over a new contract, but so far there has been no official announcement of an agreement.

That has led to speculation that the 23-year-old is being courted by the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid, but the Bianconeri hope to have him tied-down soon.

“There’s an excellent relationship with him,” Marotta told reporters after Tomas Rincon’s presentation.

“We’re in the process of negotiations for a renewal, which he deserves given what he’s done for us. There’s no problem, it’s a source of pride to wear the Juventus shirt.”

Marotta was also asked about the midfield, as Axel Witsel has decided to move to China rather than Turin.

“Right now we’re happy with the squad we have. We’re covered in every department, we’ve got Marchisio 100 per cent back, and he was an unknown during the summer because of his treatment.

"Roberto Gagliardini? He's a good player, but not one who is functional for our cause and that's why we never negotiated for him.

"We already have [Stefano] Sturaro, [Rolando] Mandragora and [Mario] Lemina in that role, so there was never any mocking or overtaking [from Inter]."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Juventus want a top midfielder’

http://www.football-italia.net/96369/‘juventus-want-top-midfielder’

Jan 4, 2017

General manager Giuseppe Marotta confirms Juventus are “looking for a top player” in midfield this summer.

The Bianconeri have signed Tomas Rincon from Genoa, but the director hinted yesterday that he will be the only January signing.

However, in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport, it was confirmed that a top-class midfielder is the main objective for the summer transfer window.

“We’re happy with our squad in every department,” Marotta reiterated.

“Compared to October we’ve bought Rincon and got [Claudio] Marchisio back, so two more players.

“In addition, we’re nearing completion for [Atalanta’s Mattia] Caldara, so for signings we’ve already got two done.

“January is also used to work for the future, we’ll have some contact for players who aren’t available right now. We took Caldara because he suits our model, we’ve got great professionals in defence but they’re a bit older and we have to think of the future.

“We’ll let them [Atalanta] loan him for six months and probably next season too, because we’re good in defence, we have [Medhi] Benatia who we’ll probably sign outright.

“In midfield we have some interesting young Italians, and we’re looking for a top player in that role who will be available for next season.”

One target for midfield was Axel Witsel, but it was confirmed yesterday that the Belgian has joined Tianjin Quanjian in the Chinese Super League.

“Chinese football has such great resources that they can contact any player, it’s a time of great reflection for all of us.

“I’m not afraid that they could take one of our players away in January though, because fortunately contract exist.”

Juve Coach Massimiliano Allegri was seen remonstrating with Marotta and sporting director Fabio Paratici after the Supercoppa Italiana defeat, is that a sign of tension between him and the club?

“I’ve seen a lot of other Coaches have angry outbursts after a game,” Marotta shrugged.

“I’d characterise it as an adrenaline outburst. We lost on penalties, I don’t see how you can reproach players who have given us so much satisfaction.

“We’re winter champions and we finished top of our Champions League group. Losing a game is understandable, it’s just because Juve are so used to winning that there’s such regret.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Beppe Marotta says Juventus want to sign

‘a top midfielder’ in the summer of 2017

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/1/6/14175560/beppe-marotta

-says-juventus-want-to-sign-a-top-midfielder-in-the-summer-of-2017

Jan 6, 2017

It is January, therefore we must talk transfers again. I don’t know if it’s an official rule or just an unwritten one, but ‘tis the time where we have transfers — and the accompanying rumors — becoming more and more of a constant in all of our Juventus-related conversations.

That also involves what Beppe Marotta has to say whenever Juve’s director general speaks to the Italian press. On Wednesday, Marotta gave us a lengthy and informative update on Juventus’ January transfer activity. And while some of the info included is what we know — Tomas Rincon is signed and Atalanta defender Mattia Caldara is about to become a Juve player — Marotta also told us about what is in store for the future when it comes to Juventus’ roster construction.

And I don’t know about you, but I like what Marotta had to say about the future.

“We’re happy with our squad in every department. Compared to October we’ve bought Rincon and got (Claudio) Marchisio back, so two more players.

“In addition, we’re nearing completion for Caldara, so for signings we’ve already got two done.

“January is also used to work for the future, we’ll have some contact for players who aren’t available right now. We took Caldara because he suits our model, we’ve got great professionals in defense but they’re a bit older and we have to think of the future.

“We’ll let (Atalanta) loan him for six months and probably next season too, because we’re good in defense, we have (Medhi) Benatia who we’ll probably sign outright.

“In midfield we have some interesting young Italians, and we’re looking for a top player in that role who will be available for next season.”

(Source: Football Italia)

For the sake of discussion, we will keep things to the final paragraph. That’s what’s in the headline, of course, so that’s where we’re going to focus our attention.

You look at Juventus’ midfield and it’s pretty clear that there’s one piece that’s missing if the 4-3-1-2 is something that Max Allegri is going to make a regular thing going forward. The names currently being linked to Juventus as a result of Marotta’s comments aren’t exactly new ones — especially when you consider Tuttosport and La Gazzetta dello Sport are already back on the Marco Verratti to Juventus rumor train.

That’s almost certainly going to be a regular thing as we move forward in the next four or five months. There will be the same names, same rumors, same everything that consume the papers even when there are games going on. (That’s probably even more of the case when it comes to Verratti knowing that he’s Italian and Juventus loves them some talented Italian players.)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

'Evra considering, Dybala stays'

http://www.football-italia.net/96598/evra-considering-dybala-stays

Jan 8, 2017

Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirms Patrice Evra “is considering his future,” but Paulo Dybala won’t go to Real Madrid or Barcelona.

The Bianconeri host Bologna this evening.

Evra is not included in the squad, despite injuries ruling out several key figures in defence, fuelling reports of Valencia and Manchester United offers.

“Evra is still with us. He was not called up by mutual agreement, as he is considering his future,” director of sport Marotta told Mediaset Premium.

“It’s only right he’s taking a moment to reflect, as his contract will expire in June, he is 35 years old going towards 36. We’ll see next week.

“I don’t think we need to find a replacement, as we have internal options like Kwadwo Asamoah and Federico Mattiello.”

Marotta was also asked if he had fielded calls from Real Madrid or Barcelona for Dybala.

“No calls. I want to point out that we have a multi-year contract with Dybala and approached his entourage a few months ago to improve his wages, which is only fair.

“Our rapport is idyllic, there are no fears he could leave. Juve are one of the best teams in the world and this is a place where you arrive, not pass through. Where could he be happier?”

Juventus have already been active on the transfer market, bringing in Genoa midfielder Tomas Rincon.

“We sought the type of player who was missing from our midfield, so we’re happy to have found him in January. He has characteristics that are unique in our midfield.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'Juve evaluating Kolasinac'

http://www.football-italia.net/96732/marotta-juve-evaluating-kolasinac

Jan 11, 2017

Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirmed Schalke 04 left-back Sead Kolasinac “is an option and we are evaluating signing him.”

The 23-year-old Bosnia international will be out of contract at the end of the season.

He could arrive as a free agent over the summer, but Juve are eager to snap him up earlier if Patrice Evra leaves for Valencia.

“We like Kolasinac, he is an option,” Marotta confessed to Rai Sport ahead of tonight’s Coppa Italia encounter with Atalanta.

“He is an opportunity, as he’ll be out of contract soon. However, he is being monitored by other clubs as well.

“We are evaluating the idea of signing him. We’ll see.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'Zaza to Valencia positive'

http://www.football-italia.net/96778/marotta-zaza-valencia-positive

Jan 12, 2017

Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirmed Simone Zaza “should” join Valencia and Patrice Evra could well follow. “We’ll see.”

The director of sport was spotted at the Hotel Palazzo Parigi in Milan this evening, where Valencia representatives are staying.

He was there to discuss the double deal for Zaza and Evra, though the striker appears to have made his decision already.

“Will Zaza go to Valencia? He should do. We’re talking about it and there are positive signs,” Marotta told reporters as he left the hotel.

Is full-back Evra going to follow him to the Mestalla?

“We’ll see, we’ll see…”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'Allegri stays at Juve'

http://www.football-italia.net/96940/marotta-allegri-stays-juve

Jan 15, 2017

Juventus director Beppe Marotta insists Max Allegri won’t be leaving any time soon, but Patrice Evra “is considering his future.”

The Bianconeri visit Fiorentina tonight at the Stadio Franchi.

Evra is not in the squad yet again, as he evaluates offers from Valencia and Crystal Palace.

“There’s nothing new to report, he is considering his future,” Marotta told Mediaset Premium.

“He is a professional and his contract with us is due to expire in June.”

This week Juventus invested in the future, buying up Mattia Caldara from Atalanta and Ascoli winger Riccardo Orsolini.

“The ‘Made in Italy’ needs to be invested in. We need more courage to buy young Italians and give them time to grow. For this season we bought Tomas Rincon because he was quite simply an opportunity on the market and he has the characteristics to complete our midfield.

“It’s difficult to replicate the kind of midfield we had in the past, as you don’t find players like Arturo Vidal, Andrea Pirlo and Paul Pogba on the market now. Maybe we are a little weaker in that area than in the past, but the squad has to be considered as a whole.

“We are highly competitive for our objectives.”

Allegri has been linked with Arsenal for next season, as he is learning English, but Marotta is not concerned.

“It is his third year with us and I think it’s more than possible for a Coach to stay with a club for three or four years. I don’t understand this constant desire to change.

“There are other Coaches whose contracts are running down and nobody talks about them like this. Allegri is a winning tactician, we see no reason to lose him.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'No Evra replacement'

http://www.football-italia.net/97421/marotta-no-evra-replacement

Jan 25, 2017

Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirms Patrice Evra is heading to Olympique Marseille and won’t be replaced, but Hernanes stays.

There were multiple reports this evening that the left-back was already in France for a medical and to sign an 18-month contract.

“Evra is discussing it with Marseille, I think a positive conclusion will arrive tomorrow,” Marotta told Rai Sport.

“As for Hernanes, he is a Juventus player in every sense and there are no negotiations open for him.”

Marotta was asked who will replace Evra in the Juventus squad.

“We already have replacements in-house like Kwadwo Asamoah, who is doing well, and young Federico Mattiello. So I’d say we are fine and won’t go back on to the market.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'Allegri happy at Juve'

http://www.football-italia.net/97595/marotta-allegri-happy-juve

Jan 29, 2017

Juventus director Beppe Marotta assured Max Allegri has no need to leave amid Arsenal reports. “He has a contract, we’re happy.”

He spoke to TV cameras ahead of this afternoon’s Serie A match with Sassuolo.

“We know this game has always caused us problems and we are facing it with the right approach,” the director told Mediaset Premium at a sold out Mapei Stadium.

This morning British newspapers again reported that Arsenal were in negotiations with Allegri for next season.

“Allegri has a contract with us and I reaffirm we have an excellent rapport which has brought us great success. We want to continue growing with him.

“Even without the fact there is a contract, there are no reasons to start creating problems. We are happy with him and he is happy with us.”

Allegri recently transformed the side with an all-attack 4-2-3-1 system.

“Miralem Pjanic is doing much better with this system and one of the best qualities of the Coach is the ability to get the best out of his players, even by changing system. I am convinced this tactic can lead us to great things.

“Patrice Evra has left, but we already have the replacements in-house, namely Kwadwo Asamoah and Federico Mattiello. We have excellent alternatives to Alex Sandro.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: ‘No more Juventus signings’

http://www.football-italia.net/97672/marotta-‘no-more-juventus-signings’

Jan 30, 2017

Giuseppe Marotta confirms Juventus “won’t do anything” on the transfer market before the deadline tomorrow.

The Turin giants had been linked with the likes of Roma’s Leandro Paredes and Schalke 04 left-back Sead Kolasinac, while rumours suggested Hernanes could move to Genoa.

“Our transfer market is closed,” general manager Marotta told Sky in no uncertain terms.

“In these last few ours we won’t do anything.”

It’s thought the Giallorossi would refuse to sell Paredes to the Bianconeri, while Kolasinac appears to be in talks with Chelsea.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: ‘Allegri won’t join Arsenal’

http://www.football-italia.net/97683/marotta-‘allegri-won’t-join-arsenal’

Jan 30, 2017

Giuseppe Marotta says Medhi Benatia could stay at Juventus, and that Max Allegri won’t join Arsenal.

Allegri has touted as possible replacement if Arsene Wenger moves on in the summer, but the Bianconeri’s general manager says the Coach will stay.

“The Coach has another year and a half on his contract,” Marotta pointed out on TMW Radio.

“There’s a good relationship between us. He’s happy with us and we’re happy with him, it’s a marriage which can happily continue.

“Benatia? He’s doing very well, he could stay with us.”

Paulo Dybala refused to shake Allegri’s hand when substituted yesterday, but won’t be sanctioned by the club.

“It was a small and insignificant gesture, football is full of these things. We have to look at the whole context, he’s an important player and a great professional.

“We know his character, he wasn’t being disrespectful to the Coach, but a protest at the fact he couldn’t get a goal. These things are very normal in football.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘No problems for Dybala renewal’

http://www.football-italia.net/97678/‘no-problems-dybala-renewal’

Jan 30, 2017

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta assures “I don’t think there will be any problems” for Paulo Dybala’s renewal.

The Argentinian forward has been in talks over a new contract for several weeks, but so far there has been no official announcement.

“We’re talking with his entourage, I don’t think there will be any problems,” Marotta said, speaking to Sky.

“The announcement will probably arrive in a few weeks. Paulo is happy here and we’re glad to have him with us, that’s why there’s every opportunity to move forward together.”

The Old Lady confirmed the signing of Riccardo Orsolini today, and Marotta was asked about the young winger, as well as the remainder of the transfer window.

“We believe strongly in players made in Italy, our football is full of promising young players. He’s one of them, and we hope he can fulfil it.

“More signings? We did what we had to in the summer, we’re happy with the squad we have available.

“We’ve achieved what we wanted to at this point, we’re top of the League, we’re in the Last 16 of the Champions League and we got through in the Coppa Italia.

“In these [five] years we’ve taken a lot of points, 105 more than Roma. That’s something extraordinary.

“Leandro Paredes or Luiz Gustavo? We didn’t try for them, we believe in the midfield we have in place. We’ve been linked with 200 players in recent months, you can only play with 11.

“I think the squad we have available is very good. In addition, it’s not easy to find players who are good enough for Juventus, and that’s why we hold on tight to ours.

“If we can improve we’ll do it, but the squad we have right now is made up of players worthy of wearing the shirt.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Inter Milan behaviour labelled
'embarrassing' by Juventus' Marotta

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3056773/inter-milan-

behaviour-labelled-embarrassing-by-juventus-beppe-marotta

Feb 9, 2017

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta has slammed Inter Milan for being bad losers and cited a lack of a sporting mentality in Italy for their "embarrassing" behaviour.

Inter's own TV station Inter Channel broadcast replays of an incident during their 1-0 defeat at the Juventus Stadium last Sunday, which they suggested illustrated a bias towards Juve.

The conduct of referee Nicola Rizzoli and his assistants has been condemned from within the Inter camp, but Marotta says that they do not know how to take losing.

"It's embarrassing for me to have to answer to this -- I could never have imagined that after such a beautiful game things would carry on like this with them analysing incidents which did not even exist," Marotta told Mediaset prior to Juve's 2-0 win at Crotone on Wednesday evening, which saw Massimiliano Allegri's side open up a seven-point lead at the top of Serie A and increase their advantage over Inter to 15 points.

"As a man of football, I say that we need to be educating the players, coaches and directors about how you should lose games because this culture does not exist in our country. Here, we just have the culture of being controversial about referees."

Inter's defeat brought to an end a run of seven straight Serie A wins, which had catapulted Stefano Pioli's side into contention for a top-three finish.

At the final whistle on Sunday, Mauro Icardi kicked the ball towards referee Rizzoli out of protest, earning him a two-game. Ivan Perisic was given the same suspension for the red card he received late on at the Juventus Stadium as Inter's frustration boiled over.

Inter fans remain incensed by what happened and are planning a protest at their next home fixture with Empoli on Sunday, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

The supporters are set to wave white handkerchiefs in response to the Lega Serie A's decision to ban both Icardi and Perisic.

Inter have appealed against the suspensions in a bid to have the two players available again for their trip to Bologna on Feb. 19.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti