5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Saturday, September 10th, 2016 - 6:00 PM
Juventus Stadium, Turin
Referee: Marco Di Bello 

Allegri: 'Higuain good starting chances'

http://www.football-italia.net/91173/allegri-higuain-good-starting-chances

Sep 9, 2016

Max Allegri will field Stephan Lichtsteiner for Juventus-Sassuolo, whilst Gonzalo Higuain has 'good chances' to start.

The Bianconeri can sport a tremendous squad against the Neroverdi, although players such as Juan Cuadrado and Dani Alves may not be available yet.

“Cuadrado is getting his papers done and he should be available,” Allegri told the Press. “As for Dani Alves, tomorrow Lichtsteiner will play in his stead. He [Lichtsteiner] has been left out of the Champions League list after a technical decision, but I have three players for that role and he's still very important for Juventus. He'll play tomorrow.

“I have footballers who allow me to change formation and I may do that over the year, depending on the match or during the match itself. But of course that doesn't happen overnight.

“The market is closed and there's no point in talking about what could have happened. I have six midfielders plus [Claudio] Marchisio, who'll hopefully finish his recovery asap.

“The started well, they won twice and they have the right type of tough approach for the beginning of the championship.

“Sassuolo play very well, and we'll only think about Wednesday once we've taken three points from them. All other discussions are useless.

“Gonzalo Higuain's odds of starting from the beginning? Don't ask me to give a percentage as I've never been good at them, let's say he has a good chance.”

http://www.goal.com/en/tables/serie-a/13?ICID=TP_TN_110

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xlf6gm.gif

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juventus v Sassuolo: Preview

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/preview?gameId=461277

Sep 9, 2016

Massimiliano Allegri will pick a Juventus team he believes can definitely take three points off Sassuolo - even though a tricky Champions League meeting with Sevilla looms large.
The reigning Serie A champions have won the first two games of what they hope will be a fifth defence of the Scudetto and beating ambitious Sassuolo could cement their status as early leaders.
The Neroverdi are not to be underestimated, however. Promoted in 2013, Sassuolo finished sixth last season and stormed through Europa League qualifying to reach the group stages.
Sevilla - the winners of that trophy three times on the spin since 2014 - present a difficult challenge for Allegri's Bianconeri but he will not let his players ease off in the league on Saturday afternoon.
``Before we start worrying about Sevilla, we need to think about Sassuolo, who have started well and their pre-season preparations began before ours,'' Allegri told a pre-match press conference.
``Sassuolo have realised what everyone dreams of doing in Italian football.
``For us this will be an important match and we have to take all three points.''
Turning his thoughts to team selection with the two ties in mind, the Juventus boss added: ``Juan Cuadrado will be available and Stephan Lichtsteiner will play. Dani Alves will not.
``Claudio Marchisio is recovering well and should be back with us soon.
``Gonzalo Higuain has every chance of featuring against Sassuolo tomorrow.''
Also hoping to feature is Miralem Pjanic, the Bosnian midfielder Juventus recruited from Roma in the summer, while Allegri will hope Domenico Berardi is ruled out of contention for Sassuolo.
The roving forward, Sassuolo's all-time top scorer, suffered a knee injury during the match against Pescara and is touch-and-go heading into the weekend.
The Emilia-Romagna club are still smarting over the Lega's decision to award a 3-0 walkover victory to Pescara following that game, with Sassuolo accused of failing to register Antonino Ragusa.
Sassuolo won their opening fixture 1-0 at Palermo and sit 13th in the fledgling standings.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Juventus to take on Milan on Dec. 23rd in Doha

Italian Super Cup date and venue set

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/9/9/12860794/juventus-

take-on-milan-italian-supercup-on-dec-23rd-in-doha-supercoppa-italiana

Sep 9, 2016

Juventus by all rights should just be declared the winners of the Super Cup having completed the double last season, winning the Scudetto for the fifth consecutive year and the Coppa Italia for the second year running.

However, since the Italian football authorities insisted that Juventus could not play their junior Primavera squad for the Super Cup trophy, the Bianconeri will take on AC Milan in Doha, Qatar during the winter break on December 23rd, 2016.

All jokes aside, this match will be first opportunity for the club to win some silverware this season after the Super Cup fixture was moved from the pre-season to the winter break for the first time this year.

The Bianconeri won the title last season for the seventh time, beating Lazio 2-0 in Shanghai, China with goals from Mario Mandzukic and Paulo Dybala.

Vincenzo Montella’s Rossoneri qualified to play against Juve after losing in the 2016 Coppa Italia final to the Bianconeri, with Alvaro Morata scoring very late to clinch the title.

This edition will be the will be the ninth time that the Supercoppa Italiana is being hosted internationally since 1988 when the trophy was first awarded. Previous matches have been held in Washington (1993), Tripoli (2002), New York (2003), Beijing (2009, 2011 and 2012), Doha (2014) and Shanghai (2015).

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Allegri: 'Berardi interesting'

http://www.football-italia.net/91174/allegri-berardi-interesting

Sep 9, 2016

Sassuolo's Domenico Berardi is 'an interesting youngster' for Juventus' Max Allegri, whilst Giorgio Chiellini is doing fine.

The two teams meet on Saturday at 18:00 CET - 17:00 UK time. The Neroverdi's star striker, who was insistently linked to tomorrow's opponents over the summer, won't be available due to injury.

“Berardi is a very interesting youngster who is developing really well,” Allegri told the Press. “He made his decision to remain with Sassuolo and he's one of Italy's best talents.

“Sassuolo are a very well-organised team that play good football. Berardi's absence will, at least in one way, give them more drive, even though his goals and his assists do leave their mark on a game.

“They started training before we did and are in a better condition. They played more official matches too, but tomorrow we've got to win.

“[Marko] Pjaca played in Rome and he did very well when he came in. He's a very good player and he's young, he could be the surprise of this championship.

“We have many games ahead of us and the [internal] competition can only be good for us. Everybody must prove themselves on the pitch, because that's the only place where a Coach makes his decisions.

“We have some important objectives and if we work all together we can make it. Or I should say that they can make it, because they're the ones who go onto the pitch and play the games.”

Allegri was then asked about Sami Khedira's prospects, as well as those of Giorgio Chiellini and Paulo Dybala, who were sent off with their national teams.

“We'll see, Khedira's in a good condition and a substantial player, as we all know. Even last year, and even when he wasn't at his top form, you could really feel his presence when he was on the pitch.

“Chiellini seemed calm and so did Dybala, who came back early. Giorgio was sent off, although I felt he did not deserve the second yellow.

“He played two good games with Juventus from the beginning. It can happen that a player's form dips for one game, but that can't affect his serenity. He's back, he's calm and he can play again tomorrow, there are no problems.

“Sometimes we focus too much attention on a player when he's been sent off unfairly. Players I'm resting? [Andrea] Barzagli and Dani Alves aren't going to play.

“[Claudio] Marchisio? Let's wait till he's back before discussing him. Recovering from an ACL requires some time, and we mustn't hurry him or we'll just cause more problems on a muscular level.

“He's recovering fine and he's being followed carefully. We hope to have him back soon so we can give him back the group. He needs it above all else psychologically.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Di Francesco: Sassuolo have two wins

http://www.football-italia.net/91175/di-francesco-sassuolo-have-two-wins

Sep 9, 2016

Eusebio Di Francesco insists Sassuolo have started the season with “two wins”, despite their enforced defeat to Pescara last time out.

Sassuolo travel to Juventus on Saturday in the first of Week 3’s Serie A fixtures on the back of a 3-0 loss at home to Pescara, incurred by fielding an ineligible player, but Di Francesco assured his side remained in “good” spirits and would tackle the champions in “the right way”.

“Missiroli is available and will be able to play from the first minute, but we’re aware that he hasn’t played too much. There won’t be Berardi or Defrel,” the Coach told a Press conference.

“The last game created some bad feelings. We also suffered in that match and for the effort we put it, I count two wins. I can hardly look at the table, but we’re looking forward.

“Those called up are ready to take to the pitch, those I didn’t are not. Regarding the team I’ve yet to make assessments, also because a run of really demanding games awaits.

“You always go on the pitch to do great things. We’re in a good way and we have to face the game in the right way, knowing that we have a great team.”

Di Francesco was then asked about whether Sassuolo had adapted to life after Nicola Sansone and his son Federico, who is a reported target for Roma.

“Nicola was a key player for us and I hope we can replace him with the new arrivals and Politano,” he added.

“Federico serves Bologna. We met last night and I told him that in football, you never stop proving yourself.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Sassuolo: Berardi never rejected Juve

http://www.football-italia.net/91181/sassuolo-berardi-never-rejected-juve

Sep 9, 2016

Giovanni Carnevali insists Domenico Berardi “never rejected Juventus but has only ever expressed a willingness to continue his growth at Sassuolo”.

Carnevali was previously on record as saying Berardi knocked back big offers over the summer to stay at Sassuolo, and the sporting director has now clarified that Juve were not among those in for the attacker.

“He really wanted to stay with us,” he told Tuttosport.

“And I’d like to make this clear: he never rejected Juventus but has only ever expressed a willingness to continue his growth at Sassuolo, especially when he discovered Di Francesco would stay with us.

Carnevali was also asked about Eusebio Di Francesco’s managerial credentials and Sassuolo’s reputation in the transfer market after the losses of Sime Vrsaljko and Nicola Sansone.

“He’s a great Coach and he’s already ready to Coach a great team thanks to his expertise and management skills,” he added.

“We had to slightly change our plans in the market: We sold Vrsaljko to Atletico Madrid and Nicola Sansone to Villarreal.

“In its own way, it’s another beautiful signal: Sassuolo have players who can tempt the big clubs in Europe.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

2yvo10i.jpg

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Allegri: Berardi an interesting

youngster, developing well

Juventus manager’s pre-match comments

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/9/9/12860926/allegri-berardi-

interesting-youngster-developing-well-pre-match-comments-juventus-sassuolo-update

Sep 9, 2016

Juventus take on Sassuolo tomorrow and manager Massimiliano Allegri spoke on a variety of topics during his pre-match press conference earlier today.

On who will be lining up for Juve tomorrow -

“Juan Cuadrado is getting his papers done and he should be available.

“As for Dani Alves, tomorrow Stefan Lichtsteiner will play in his stead. He [Lichtsteiner] has been left out of the Champions League list after a technical decision, but I have three players for that role and he's still very important for Juventus. He'll play tomorrow.

“I have footballers who allow me to change formation and I may do that over the year, depending on the match or during the match itself. But of course that doesn't happen overnight.

“The market is closed and there's no point in talking about what could have happened. I have six midfielders plus Claudio Marchisio, who'll hopefully finish his recovery as soon as possible.

“They started well, they won twice and they have the right type of tough approach for the beginning of the championship.

“Sassuolo play very well, and we'll only think about Wednesday once we've taken three points from them. All other discussions are useless.

“Gonzalo Higuain's odds of starting from the beginning? Don't ask me to give a percentage as I've never been good at them, let's say he has a good chance.”

He expounded on the status of more squad members -

“[Marko] Pjaca played in Rome and he did very well when he came in. He's a very good player and he's young, he could be the surprise of this championship.

“We have many games ahead of us and the [internal] competition can only be good for us. Everybody must prove themselves on the pitch, because that's the only place where a Coach makes his decisions.

“We have some important objectives and if we work all together we can make it. Or I should say that they can make it, because they're the ones who go onto the pitch and play the games.”

More on the players who were off on international duty -

“We'll see, Sami Khedira's in a good condition and a substantial player, as we all know. Even last year, and even when he wasn't at his top form, you could really feel his presence when he was on the pitch.

“Giorgio Chiellini seemed calm and so did Paulo Dybala, who came back early. Giorgio was sent off, although I felt he did not deserve the second yellow.

“He played two good games with Juventus from the beginning. It can happen that a player's form dips for one game, but that can't affect his serenity. He's back, he's calm and he can play again tomorrow, there are no problems.

“Sometimes we focus too much attention on a player when he's been sent off unfairly.”

Some players will definitely not take part tomorrow -

“Players I'm resting? Andrea Barzagli and Dani Alves aren't going to play.

“[Claudio] Marchisio? Let's wait till he's back before discussing him. Recovering from an ACL requires some time, and we mustn't hurry him or we'll just cause more problems on a muscular level.

“He's recovering fine and he's being followed carefully. We hope to have him back soon so we can give him back the group. He needs it above all else psychologically.”

On the topic of Sassuolo forward Domenico Berardi who has often been linked with a move to the Bianconeri -

“Berardi is a very interesting youngster who is developing really well. He made his decision to remain with Sassuolo and he's one of Italy's best talents.

“Sassuolo are a very well-organised team that play good football. Berardi's absence will, at least in one way, give them more drive, even though his goals and his assists do leave their mark on a game.

“They started training before we did and are in a better condition. They played more official matches too, but tomorrow we've got to win.”

More on tomorrow’s opponents -

“Sassuolo always made things difficult for Juventus in the past few years. The games have always been closely contested, they're a reality of Italian football.

“This year they have the opportunity of giving it a shot in Europe, and I wish them all the best because they are a team I'm very fond of, as I am of their president Giorgio Squinzi.”

And he finished off talking about the upcoming fixtures -

“It's an important contest for us, we need three points now because we're about to step into a seven-game cycle inclusive of two Champions League matches.

“Everyone has a possibility of playing because we'll need to keep a high level of intensity, and you can't do that with the same players every three days. Everyone's in a good condition and I have a squad of great quality. We'll see who's going to play tomorrow.

“In football everything is possible, and we changed five-six players per game at times last season. Of course the team must find its balance.

“Let's not forget that we met up on August 2, then everybody left again on the 28th for the national teams and we only came back together yesterday.

“Dani Alves only came yesterday afternoon and [Juan] Cuadrado isn't here yet. Or perhaps he landed this morning. He's doing what he must and we're hoping to have him for tomorrow.

“Of course with a squad like this I can give more resting time and let players recover their physical and mental energies, which are so important in such a long season.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Berardi misses Juventus

http://www.football-italia.net/91190/berardi-misses-juventus

Sep 9, 2016

Sassuolo will be without Domenico Berardi and Gregoire Defrel for tomorrow’s trip to Juventus.

The Neroverdi have named their squad for the match, and are without two of their first choice strikers for the visit to the champions.

Berardi was once co-owned by the Bianconeri, and also missed the last match against the Turin giants.

It’s a blow for Eusebio Di Francesco’s side, as the Italian Under-21 international has scored seven goals in six games so far this season.

Sassuolo squad to face Juventus: Pomini, Consigli, Pegolo, Antei, Peluso, Acerbi, Pol Lirola, Gazzola, Terranova, Cannavaro, Letschert, Magnanelli, Pellegrini, Missiroli, Biondini, Mazzitelli, Duncan, Iemmello, Matri, Politano, Ricci, Ragusa, Adjapong

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Lichtsteiner in Juventus squad

http://www.football-italia.net/91192/lichtsteiner-juventus-squad?

Sep 9, 2016

Stephan Lichtsteiner is in the Juventus squad to face Sassuolo, despite a reported rift with the club.

The Swiss full-back was linked with Inter on deadline day, and was reportedly unhappy that the Bianconeri refused to sell him.

Lichtsteiner was left off the list for the Champions League group stage, but he’s in the squad for the visit of the Neroverdi.

Juan Cuadrado could make his first appearance since re-joining the Old Lady from Chelsea, while Leonardo Bonucci is back after a leave of absence to care for his son.

Juventus squad to face SassuoloBuffon, Chiellini, Benatia, Pjanic, Khedira, Cuadrado, Higuain, Hernanes, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Mandzukic, Lemina, Bonucci, Pjaca, Dybala, Asamoah, Dani Alves, Rugani, Neto, Lichtsteiner, Audero, Evra

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Carnevali: ‘Sassuolo and Juve examples’

http://www.football-italia.net/91193/carnevali-‘sassuolo-and-juve-examples’

Sep 9, 2016

Giovanni Carnevali believes Sassuolo and Juventus are examples for the rest of Serie A.

The Neroverdi qualified for the Europa League last season, and along with the Old Lady are one of the few clubs to own their own stadium, and the CEO points out that their success is not a coincidence.

“What’s our secret? Planning,” Carnevali explained to Tuttosport.

“Planning is a must when you’re dealing with one of the biggest Italian industrialists in [owner Giorgio] Squinzi.

“He’s a football fan and a sport fan, but Sassuolo is one of his companies so it has to be managed as such. At the beginning of the season you have to plan everything, never improvise.

“I’m convinced that Italian football has huge untapped potential, and the problem is that things are taken day-by-day.

“People improvise, there are few who make serious strategies - among those are Sassuolo and Juventus, and they reap the rewards. We set targets, then we go in that direction.

“I was very fortunate to have [Juventus general manager Giuseppe] Marotta as a teacher at Monza, Como and Ravenna.

Carnevali was also asked about Sassuolo’s strategy, and pointed to their record with homegrown players.

“Take as an example that of the Italians: we only have three foreign players in our squad. That’s the result of a deliberate strategy.

“It has become our philosophy and it has paid off. We believe in Italians, because we think it’s easier to create a group, and it’s usually more solid.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xofhxd.jpg

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juventus vs Sassuolo

Match Preview

http://www.football-italia.net/91193/carnevali-‘sassuolo-and-juve-examples’

Sep 9, 2016

OPTA FACTS

• Juventus have won four of their six Serie A games against Sassuolo, losing only once so far, in their first game of last season. Since then, Juve have gone unbeaten for 26 consecutive Serie A games (W25 D1).
  • Sassuolo are yet to score their first ever goal at Juve’s ground.
  • In 15 of the 20 previous occasions when Juve have won their first three games of the season, they’ve gone on to win the league.
  • Sassuolo haven’t shared any draws in their last seven league games on the road (W5 L2).
  • Juve are on a run of 17 consecutive home wins in Serie A, and they’ve conceded only four goals in the process.
  • Juve have faced only two shots on target so far in this campaign – a league-low. Overall, the Bianconeri have faced only 10 total shots – last season after the first two games they had conceded 24 shots.
  • Paulo Dybala (nine) and Matteo Politano (eight) are the players with the most shots attempted without scoring a goal this season – Dybala scored the winner in the last meeting between these two sides.
  • Sami Khedira has scored four goals and made an assist in his last six league appearances between this and last season.

LAST FIVE MATCHES

HEAD TO HEAD

Juventus

Sassuolo

Wins
Wins

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

MATCH PREVIEW

http://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/preview/87851

Sep 9, 2016

Juventus will be looking to continue their winning start with a third consecutive victory as they welcome impressive Sassuolo.

The Old Lady overcame the Roman sun and stern Lazio resistance to record their second win of the season.

The narrow margin of victory for the second week in a row shows that they are yet to fire on all cylinders and they will be hoping their striking options, including star signing Gonzalo Higuain, can begin to find the net more frequently.

In defence Giorgio Chiellini may find himself on the bench following his poor performance for the Azzurri in Israel during the week. A series of errors saw him sent off for the first time on international duty, leading the player to describe his evening as an ‘off night’.

Max Allegri faces difficult decisions in other areas, as Juan Cuadrado and Dani Alves won’t return from international duty in South America until Friday. Stephan Lichtsteiner could therefore get a rare start after he was left off the Champions League roster.

The most exciting part of the game should be the debut of Miralem Pjanic in a Juventus jersey, while friends Higuain and Paulo Dybala are expected to start together in attack.

Sassuolo meanwhile will be hoping that a week of controversy won’t detract from their strong start to the season both domestically and in Europe.

Despite clinching a 2-1 win against Pescara on Sunday, an administrative dispute over registering Antonino Ragusa meant that Pescara were awarded a 3-0 win retrospectively, denying the Neroverdi a 100 per cent start to the league campaign.

That’s not the only worry for Eusebio Di Francesco, as Domenico Berardi sprained his knee during that game and is out of action, while Gregoire Defrel is also not fully fit.

Sassuolo will know from recent meetings that their defence needs to be watertight. Despite the array of striking options that both sides can boast, this game was not a high scoring fixture last season with a 1-0 home win each. It was that loss on October 28 at the Mapei Stadium that sparked the amazing Bianconeri comeback to clinch the Scudetto.

Neroverdi Coach Di Francesco will look to veteran striker Alessandro Matri, while Matteo Politano and Ragusa could complete the trident attack if Defrel can’t make it.

Italy Under-21 international Stefano Sensi is another important loss in midfield.

The Coach could hardly have asked for a harder fixture as his side looks to clinch their ‘second’ win of the season.

Keep an eye on: Sami Khedira (Juventus) – After a debut season blighted by injury, the German midfielder looks fit and ready for the season ahead. Two crucial goals in two games suggest that Khedira could be a key player in the Old Lady’s bid to retain the Scudetto.

Form Guide: Juventus (W W - - -) Sassuolo (L W - - -)

Last Season: Juventus 1-0 Sassuolo

Stat Fact: The last four fixtures between the two sides have averaged just 1.25 goals per game.

Top Tip: Under 2.5 goals

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Benatia; Lichtsteiner, Khedira, Pjanic, Asamoah, Alex Sandro; Higuain, Dybala

Suspended: None

Sassuolo (probable): Consigli; Gazzola, Acerbi, Cannavaro, Peluso; Duncan, Magnanelli, Biondini; Ragusa, Matri, Politano

Suspended: None  

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juve to unveil star trio

http://www.football-italia.net/91208/juve-unveil-star-trio?

Sep 10, 2016

Juventus are expected to unveil their star trio of Gonzalo Higuain, Paulo Dybala and Miralem Pjanic for the first time against Sassuolo.

It kicks off at 18.00 CET - 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT).

Pjanic is yet to be given his competitive debut in a Bianconeri jersey, having sustained an injury in pre-season.

He played the full 90 minutes for Bosnia in a 2018 World Cup qualifier on Tuesday, beating Estonia 5-0.

The former Roma midfielder is set to take the reins in midfield, though it’s reported he’ll be given more freedom to roam than Andrea Pirlo was in that role.

Another big change is in attack, where Higuain and Dybala will start together for the first time.

The Argentines were already friends before Pipita moved to Turin and are eager to create a new partnership on the pitch too.

It’ll be the first time in 21 Serie A games that Mario Mandzukic has not been in the starting XI.

Max Allegri already confirmed Stephan Lichtsteiner will start on the right, as Dani Alves and Juan Cuadrado only returned from international duty in South America yesterday.

Andrea Barzagli could be rested in favour of Medhi Benatia.

Sassuolo have numerous problems, as Domenico Berardi and Gregoire Defrel haven’t even made the trip to Turin due to injury.

Stefano Sensi and Emanuele Terranova are also absent for Eusebio Di Francesco, so ex-Juventus striker Alessandro Matri will inevitably lead the trident attack.

He’s expected to be flanked by Matteo Politano and Antonino Ragusa.

Unlike the last game against Pescara, Ragusa has been correctly registered, so Sassuolo would not risk another 3-0 defeat imposed by the Disciplinary Commission.

The Neroverdi won their opening two Serie A games on the field, but the 2-1 victory over Pescara was revoked because Ragusa was fielded without being correctly registered.

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Benatia, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Khedira, Pjanic, Asamoah, Alex Sandro; Dybala, Higuain

Sassuolo (probable): Consigli; Gazzola, Cannavaro, Acerbi, Peluso; Missiroli, Magnanelli, Duncan; Politano, Matri, Ragusa

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Squinzi: 'Sassuolo in Super League'

http://www.football-italia.net/91209/squinzi-sassuolo-super-league

Sep 10, 2016

Sassuolo patron Giorgio Squinzi described the secret to their success and warned “we are targeting a Champions League place.”

The Neroverdi visit Juventus today at 18.00 CET - 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT).

“There is nothing certain in football, but this can be the season where we take another leap forward and verify our project: taking Sassuolo stably into the top three or four teams in Italy,” Squinzi told La Stampa.

“We want to win today against Juve, but it’ll be difficult. They are still in a different arena to us, but sooner or later we want to get in there too.

“I am comforted by seeing that last season we always played on a par with the big clubs, often winning and generally only losing due to refereeing errors.

“We are on the right track. Sassuolo must always target Europe and, for example, hiccups by Inter and Milan can help us.”

Sassuolo are in the Europa League for the first time in their history and are eager to build on a mainly Italian base, as there are only four foreign players in the squad.

“Eusebio Di Francesco is central to our project, as he started with us and together we have grown. I was never afraid of losing him to a bigger club, but I extended his contract to 2019 just in case.

“The focus on young Italians is one of our specific project goals, because it’s best for Sassuolo and Italian football. We don’t always manage it, as for example this year the centre of our attack is Alessandro Matri, who isn’t exactly young, but he is Italian.

“Domenico Berardi is a lad with great quality, but he is still rather shy. He could’ve gone to Juventus, he remained and I am very happy about that.”

Squinzi, a self-confessed Milan supporter, is unconcerned by the sale of Inter and the Rossoneri to Chinese investors.

“They are here for business, so we’ll see in the medium-to-long-term if they achieve that. The age of the rich individual patron is over.

“Do I fit that bill? Not necessarily. Sassuolo are part of the Mapei group. The club represents a wonderful instrument to improve the image of our group, but that doesn’t mean I’m prepared to do crazy things for it. Planning pays off here.”

Can Sassuolo become the Italian Leicester City?

“In 1994 we started out with the Mapei team in cycling and nobody gave us credit. At the end of that year our team was the best in the world. Can we be like Leicester? At times football can amuse you with surprises.”

Is he worried at the prospect of a new European Super League?

“It’s simple. Our group is present in 36 countries, so we need to improve our sporting results even more to enter that Super League and make our name even better known.

“As for Italian football, those in important positions for reforms think more about their own specific interests rather than changing football overall. I’ll just say I am in sync with Andrea Agnelli and was with Silvio Berlusconi. I am not and cannot be in sync with Claudio Lotito. I’ll say no more.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Line-ups: Juventus-Sassuolo

http://www.football-italia.net/91226/line-ups-juventus-sassuolo

Sep 10, 2016

Juventus debut Miralem Pjanic, while Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala get their first start together when hosting a reshuffled Sassuolo.

It kicks off in Turin at 18.00 CET - 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT).

Max Allegri revamps his side with Pjanic finally given his competitive Bianconeri debut in a deep-lying midfield role, albeit with more freedom to roam than Andrea Pirlo had.

Mario Lemina and Sami Khedira keep their spots, moving Kwadwo Asamoah to the bench, while it’s the first start together for Argentines Higuain and Dybala – partners already nicknamed Juve-HD.

Stephan Lichtsteiner is off the Champions League list, but thrown in from the start here because Juan Cuadrado and Dani Alves only returned from international duty yesterday.

Andrea Barzagli is rested in favour of Medhi Benatia and a special atmosphere is expected five years on from the opening of the Juventus Stadium.

Sassuolo technically won their first two games of the season, but the 2-1 victory over Pescara was overturned by the Disciplinary Commission due to the failure to register Antonino Ragusa.

Ragusa is given a start today, hopefully with the right paperwork, with Matteo Politano and ex-Juve striker Alessandro Matri.

That’s because Berardi and Gregoire Defrel are both on the treatment table.

There are some surprises in the line-up, as Paolo Cannavaro and Simone Missiroli are on the bench in favour of Luca Antei and Lorenzo Pellegrini.

Sassuolo have lost all three previous Serie A visits to Turin without scoring a single goal, but Eusebio Di Francesco’s side have been on sparkling form in Italy and the Europa League.

Juventus: Buffon; Benatia, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Khedira, Pjanic, Lemina, Alex Sandro; Dybala, Higuain

Juventus bench: Neto, Audero, Dani Alves, Barzagli, Rugani, Evra, Hernanes, Asamoah, Cuadrado, Pjaca, Mandzukic

Sassuolo: Consigli; Gazzola, Antei, Acerbi, Peluso; Pellegrini, Magnanelli, Duncan; Politano, Matri, Ragusa

Sassuolo bench: Pomini, Pegolo, Missiroli, Biondini, Iemmello, Lirola, Mazzitelli, Terranova, Ricci, Cannavaro, Letschert, Adjapong

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Lemina: 'Sassuolo very tough'

http://www.football-italia.net/91228/lemina-sassuolo-very-tough

Sep 10, 2016

Mario Lemina expects “a tough game” against Sassuolo and thanked Juventus for putting their faith in him.

“Sassuolo are a very good team,” the French midfielder told Mediaset Premium.

“It’s going to be a tough game, but we have to bring home the three points.”

This is Lemina’s third consecutive Serie A start in a Bianconeri jersey.

“I am very happy that the Coach and club have put their faith in me, but I know that I must still improve a great deal.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Duncan: 'Sassuolo don't fear Juve'

http://www.football-italia.net/91229/duncan-sassuolo-dont-fear-juve

Sep 10, 2016

Sassuolo midfielder Alfred Duncan assured they “fear nobody and will play our style of football” against Juventus.

“We won the game against Pescara and are angry they took the points off us, so we’re here to get back what was taken away,” Duncan told Sky Sport Italia and Mediaset Premium.

“We know there will be spaces and we need to make the most of any opportunity that we get. It’s a difficult game for both teams and we will try to put in a strong performance.

“Juventus have quality, we know who we are facing, but we fear nobody. We will try to play our style of football and that’s all.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png- 9tl8xh.jpg

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

HT 3-1: Higuain and Pjanic inspire Juve

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor juventus sassuolo higuain

http://www.football-italia.net/91233/ht-higuain-and-pjanic-inspire-juve

Sep 10, 2016

Gonzalo Higuain bagged a brace, including a spectacular volley, and debutant Miralem Pjanic scored as Juventus lead Sassuolo 3-1 at half-time.

The Bianconeri gave Miralem Pjanic his debut, while it was the first time Higuain and Paulo Dybala started together, but Andrea Barzagli was rested. Sassuolo had technically won their first two rounds, but the 2-1 victory against Pescara was overturned due to the irregular registration of Antonino Ragusa. They made the trip without injured Domenico Berardi and Gregoire Defrel, while Paolo Cannavaro and Simone Missiroli were rested for the Europa League.

It was an action-packed start, as Matteo Politano burst down the right and his low drive was fingertipped round the base of the near post by Gigi Buffon.

However, Juve struck on the counter with Dybala feeding Higuain for a precise angled strike into the far bottom corner.

Sassuolo continued to push forward with Ragusa and Alfred Duncan, but Higuain scored with a moment of astounding quality. A loose ball was knocked up into the air and, surrounded by defenders, he managed to smash in a spectacular volley from 12 yards.

Dybala wasted a good chance by trying to set up Pipita for a hat-trick, then Leonardo Bonucci’s header from a corner whistled just wide.

The dominance was remarkable in Turin and debutant Pjanic got on the scoresheet too. Dybala had penalty appeals waved away, but the move continued and Pjanic’s header came off the bar, so the Bosnian pounced to tap in the rebound.

Sassuolo were shell-shocked, but got one back when Buffon missed a Politano corner and Alex Sandro’s defensive header ricocheted in off Luca Antei. It was the first goal the Neroverdi had scored here in their fourth visit.

Juventus 3-1 Sassuolo (Half-Time)

Higuain 5, 10 (J), Pjanic 27 (J), Antei 33 (S)

Juventus: Buffon; Benatia, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Khedira, Pjanic, Lemina, Alex Sandro; Dybala, Higuain

Sassuolo: Consigli; Gazzola, Antei, Acerbi, Peluso; Pellegrini, Magnanelli, Duncan; Politano, Matri, Ragusa

Ref: Di Bello

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xofhxd.jpg

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

5zk2vt.png3 - 1 9tl8xh.jpg

Gonzalo Higuaín (4')

Gonzalo Higuaín (10')

Miralem Pjanic (27')

Luca Antei (33')

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juventus 3-1 Sassuolo: Higuain hits

brace to send Bianconeri soaring

The reigning Capocannoniere was lethal in front of goal once more, ensuring the Italian

champions continue to top the Serie A standings following their perfect start.

9zssau.jpg

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/juventus-vs-sassuolo/2305777/report

Sep 10, 2016

Gonzalo Higuain continued his fine start to life in Juventus as his first-half brace was crucial to their 3-1 Serie A victory over Sassuolo on Saturday.

The Argentine, signed for a massive €94 million in the summer, proved his worth in front of the Turin faithful once more.

Last season's Capocannoniere opened the scoring with a low drive beyond Sassuolo custodian Andrea Consigli, before he met Sami Khedira's flick with an acrobatic finish full of power.

Fellow new signing Miralem Pjanic joined Higuain on the scoresheet when he headed against the bar and then was fastest to the rebound, putting Juventus in cruise control despite Luca Antei's consolation goal.

Massimiliano Allegri's side can now turn their attention to a big week that will see them play Sevilla in the Champions League before taking on rivals Inter at San Siro.

Gianluigi Buffon got down sharply to make an early save from Matteo Politano, an intervention which was made all the more important by Higuain's rampant start.

In the fourth minute, Higuain latched on to strike partner Paulo Dybala's pass to cap a fast break with a low finish into the far corner.

Higuain soon had his second when he pounced on Khedira's header and smashed in a superb volley from 12 yards out.

Leonardo Bonucci - returning to the Juve side as part of four changes from Allegri - headed narrowly wide from Dybala's corner as the hosts threatened to run riot.

A third goal did arrive in the 27th minute when Pjanic directed an excellent header off the crossbar following Stephan Lichtsteiner's cross before reacting fastest to find the top corner from the rebound.

Sassuolo got one back six minutes later when Buffon and Alex Sandro both failed to clear Francesco Magnanelli's corner, allowing Antei to fortuitously convert from close range.

Khedira was looking to score for the third straight Serie A game and he tested Consigli from long range early in the second half.

Consgili then made a great stop to deny Pjanic a second as the midfielder collected Dybala's pass and bore down on goal, before Alex Sandro was not far away with his effort after collecting the rebound.

Dybala had a shot of his own saved, Giorgio Chiellini headed just off-target and Consigli denied Lichtsteiner while Higuain had two efforts blocked as he sought a hat-trick, with a fourth Juve goal continuing to look more likely than a second for the visitors.

Juve closed out a routine victory by withdrawing Higuain, Khedira and Dybala, with Sassuolo struggling in attack in the absence of injured talisman Domenico Berardi.

Indeed, they did not produce a second-half shot on target until the 88th minute when Lichtsteiner raced back to clear Politano's strike off the line and end any hopes of a late comeback.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

Gonzalo Higuaín (4')

Gonzalo Higuaín (10')

Miralem Pjanic (27')

Luca Antei (33')

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Higuain and Pjanic inspire Juventus

Gonzalo Higuain’s brace, including a stunning volley,

and Miralem Pjanic saw Juventus sweep Sassuolo aside 3-1.

6p0yug.jpg

http://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/87851

Sep 10, 2016

Gonzalo Higuain’s brace, including a stunning volley, and Miralem Pjanic saw Juventus sweep Sassuolo aside 3-1.

The Bianconeri gave Miralem Pjanic his debut, while it was the first time Higuain and Paulo Dybala started together, but Andrea Barzagli was rested. Sassuolo had technically won their first two rounds, but the 2-1 victory against Pescara was overturned due to the irregular registration of Antonino Ragusa. They made the trip without injured Domenico Berardi and Gregoire Defrel, while Paolo Cannavaro and Simone Missiroli were rested for the Europa League.

It was an action-packed start, as Matteo Politano burst down the right and his low drive was fingertipped round the base of the near post by Gigi Buffon.

However, Juve struck on the counter with Dybala feeding Higuain for a precise angled strike into the far bottom corner.

Sassuolo continued to push forward with Ragusa and Alfred Duncan, but Higuain scored with a moment of astounding quality. A loose ball was knocked up into the air and, surrounded by defenders, he managed to smash in a spectacular volley from 12 yards.

Dybala wasted a good chance by trying to set up Pipita for a hat-trick, then Leonardo Bonucci’s header from a corner whistled just wide.

The dominance was remarkable in Turin and debutant Pjanic got on the scoresheet too. Dybala had penalty appeals waved away, but the move continued and Pjanic’s header came off the bar, so the Bosnian pounced to tap in the rebound.

Sassuolo were shell-shocked, but got one back when Buffon missed a Politano corner and Alex Sandro’s defensive header ricocheted in off Luca Antei. It was the first goal the Neroverdi had scored here in their fourth visit.

After the restart Andrea Consigli beat away a Khedira snapshot, while in a double chance Pjanic forced a point-blank save and Alex Sandro flashed the follow-up across the face of goal.

Dybala got away from three defenders at the by-line with a delightful dummy to test Consigli at the near stick, then Giorgio Chiellini nodded wide from a corner.

Lichtsteiner fired straight at Consigli from six yards and a double tackle stopped him getting the rebound. Politano’s fine run turned into an assist for Ragusa, who was offside when redirecting it on to the upright.

Sassuolo had penalty appeals waved away for a Chiellini handball on Pietro Iemmello’s header. Substitute Mario Mandzukic saw his angled drive saved after a Dybala through ball, then Francesco Acerbi was decisive to stop a Dybala tap-in after Pjanic’s stone-cold first touch on a long Bonucci pass.

Yet Sassuolo so nearly made it 3-2 in the final minutes when Politano sprung the offside trap on Federico Ricci's pass, went round Buffon and was only denied by a Lichtsteiner goal-line clearance.

Juventus: Buffon; Benatia, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Khedira (Hernanes 72), Lemina, Pjanic, Alex Sandro; Dybala (Pjaca 87), Higuain (Mandzukic 69)
Sassuolo: Consigli; Gazzola, Antei, Acerbi, Peluso; Pellegrini (Missiroli 56), Magnanelli, Duncan; Politano, Matri (Iemmello 56), Ragusa (Ricci 79)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

2ecg1uu.jpg

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

Gonzalo Higuaín (4')

Gonzalo Higuaín (10')

Miralem Pjanic (27')

Luca Antei (33')

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Juventus 3-1 Sassuolo Match Review

Juventus were in sublime form, sweeping aside Sassuolo 3-1

with goals from Gonzalo Higuain and Miralem Pjanic.

Juventus' Argentinian forward Gonzalo Higuain (L) celebrates with teammate Argentinian forward Paulo Dybala after scoring a goal during the Italian Serie A football match between Juventus and Sassuolo on September 10, 2016 at the Juventus Stadium in Turin.  / AFP / MARCO BERTORELLO        (Photo credit should read MARCO BERTORELLO/AFP/Getty Images)

http://www.juvefc.com/juventus-3-1-sassuolo-match-review/?

Sep 10, 2016

Statistics:

foot12 Man of the Match: Vote below

foot13  Flop of the Match: N/A

foot14  Corners: 14

foot05  Pass Accuracy: 87%

foot00  Shots on Target: 23

foot07  Total Shots: 10

foot01  Ball Possession: 71%

foot08  Formation:  3-5-2

Formation:

004sassuolo

Lineups:

Juventus: Buffon; Benatia, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Khedira (Hernanes 72), Lemina, Pjanic, Alex Sandro; Dybala (Pjaca 87), Higuain (Mandzukic 69)

Sassuolo: Consigli; Gazzola, Antei, Acerbi, Peluso; Pellegrini (Missiroli 56), Magnanelli, Duncan; Politano, Matri (Iemmello 56), Ragusa (Ricci 79)

juventussassuolo

Post Match Comments:

601887282-juventus-coach-massimiliano-al

Allegri:

“For 27 minutes the team played very well, even if early on we allowed Matteo Politano a shot on goal, which made us realise we needed to defend more carefully. As we were 3-0 up, I think we all should’ve defended better, as the game could’ve lasted 45 minutes and instead it was in the balance for 96 minutes. Paulo Dybala had a good game and was improving at the end of the second half. The fact we hear every day that Juventus are super strong and will no doubt win the Scudetto, Champions League and any other trophy is damaging. It makes us lose sight of the reality of these situations. We conceded two goals from corners this season already and that is too many. There are moments in the game when we are in our own half and must defend well, without letting the opposition get away from us. We all have to work hard and cannot just take it for granted that the three at the back will take care of things. The important thing is that Juventus win the Scudetto, because over the last three years the Capocannoniere hasn’t won the Scudetto.”

601893944-gonzalo-higuain-of-juventus-fc

Higuain:

“I’ve always been relaxed. The important thing is for the team to win. Fortunately I scored, we had a good overall performance and we won. These are the first few games together, we have a long time to improve our understanding on the pitch, but I already get on very well with Dybala. I am happy to be here. Sassuolo are a talented squad and will create problems for everyone. It was a difficult match, we must continue along this path and in three days there is Sevilla. The Champions League is the most wonderful competition, so we need to prepare well and try to win.”

Poll:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

Gonzalo Higuaín (4')

Gonzalo Higuaín (10')

Miralem Pjanic (27')

Luca Antei (33')

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Higuain: 'Happy to be at Juve'

f4qttf.jpg

http://www.football-italia.net/91241/higuain-happy-be-juve?

Sep 10, 2016

Gonzalo Higuain is “happy to be here” at Juventus and warns he’s just getting started with friend and teammate Paulo Dybala.

Pipita bagged an early brace in the 3-1 victory over Sassuolo this afternoon, while Miralem Pjanic completed the rout.

“I’ve always been relaxed. The important thing is for the team to win. Fortunately I scored, we had a good overall performance and we won,” Higuain told Mediaset Premium.

“These are the first few games together, we have a long time to improve our understanding on the pitch, but I already get on very well with Dybala. I am happy to be here.

“Sassuolo are a talented squad and will create problems for everyone. It was a difficult match, we must continue along this path and in three days there is Sevilla.

“The Champions League is the most wonderful competition, so we need to prepare well and try to win.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xlf6gm.gif

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

Gonzalo Higuaín (4')

Gonzalo Higuaín (10')

Miralem Pjanic (27')

Luca Antei (33')

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Early Gonzalo Higuain double sets

up Juventus win over Sassuolo

20iw2kj.jpg

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/report?gameId=461277

Sep 10, 2016

Gonzalo Higuain scored twice in the first 10 minutes as Juventus saw off Sassuolo 3-1 after a blistering start in Turin on Saturday.

Miralem Pjanic added a third for the in-form hosts before the half-hour mark before Luca Antei grabbed what turned out to be a consolation goal for the visitors before the break.

Juventus, who went into the game looking to extend their perfect start to the season, could have been forgiven for wondering what to expect from Eusebio de Francesco's side.

Despite a fantastic unbeaten start to their UEFA Europa League campaign, Sassuolo's domestic form deserted them last time out in a 3-0 home defeat to Pescara.

Initially it looked like the hosts could in for a tough test when Matteo Politano was only denied a shock early opener for Sassuolo by a brilliant one-handed save from Gianluigi Buffon.

But Juventus settled their early nerves and with just four minutes on the clock they went ahead when Higuain picked up a through ball from Paulo Dybala and blasted the opener past Andrea Consigli.

And just six minutes later Higuain scored a spectacular second when he scythed home a volley from close to the penalty spot to round off a sustained spell of Juventus pressure in style.

Shell-shocked Sassuolo almost conceded a third to Higuain as they struggled to get out of their own half, while Leonardo Bonucci flashed a header inches wide.

A sublime spell of possession football from Juve ended in an inevitable third goal just before the half-hour, with Pjanic in the right place in the box to score at the second attempt.

Dybala had a penalty appeal waved away before crossing for the Croatian, whose initial header crashed back off the bar but fell nicely for him to stretch and knock in the rebound.

The home side seemed to be cruising but a rare mistake by Buffon gave Sassuolo a glimmer of hope in the 33rd minute, the keeper flapping at a corner then watching as the ball ricocheted into the net off the fortunate Antei.

Sami Khedira fired just over the bar and Mehdi Benatia almost caught out Consigli with a cheeky back-heel deep into injury time as the home side shrugged off their setback and ended the first half on top.

Juventus showed no sign of easing up in the opening moments of the second period, with Consigli having to be at his best to parry another effort from Khedira before producing an even better save to deny Pjanic his second.

Higuain again came close to completing his hat-trick when he saw a goal-bound shot strike Antei, while Consigli continued to impress in the visitors' goal with a great save to deny Stephan Lichtsteiner.

Mario Mandzukic and Pjanic also went close before Sassuolo almost grabbed a second in the dying minutes, Politano rounding Buffon only for his effort to be booted off the line by Lichtsteiner.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xofhxd.jpg

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

Gonzalo Higuaín (4')

Gonzalo Higuaín (10')

Miralem Pjanic (27')

Luca Antei (33')

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

PLAYER RATINGS

Higuain double sends Juventus top

105ad1x.jpg

http://www.goal.com/en/match/juventus-vs-sassuolo/2305777/ratings

Sep 10, 2016

Best Player

Goal Choice
G. Higuaín
G. Higuaín
JuventusPosition: Attacker

Worst Player

Goal Choice
A. Duncan
A. Duncan
SassuoloPosition: Midfielder

TEAM RATINGS

Juventus

Sassuolo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SASSUOLO

Gonzalo Higuaín (4')

Gonzalo Higuaín (10')

Miralem Pjanic (27')

Luca Antei (33')

MATCHDAY 3
Juventus Stadium, Turin

Allegri: 'Praise is bad for Juve'

t65kq8.jpg

http://www.football-italia.net/91242/allegri-praise-bad-juve?

Sep 10, 2016

Max Allegri tried to bring Juventus back down to earth after a 3-1 victory over Sassuolo, warning “all this praise is damaging.”

The Bianconeri maintained their 100 per cent record and the first half-hour was utterly dominant.

“For 27 minutes the team played very well, even if early on we allowed Matteo Politano a shot on goal, which made us realise we needed to defend more carefully,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“As we were 3-0 up, I think we all should’ve defended better, as the game could’ve lasted 45 minutes and instead it was in the balance for 96 minutes. Paulo Dybala had a good game and was improving at the end of the second half.

“The fact we hear every day that Juventus are super strong and will no doubt win the Scudetto, Champions League and any other trophy is damaging. It makes us lose sight of the reality of these situations.

“We conceded two goals from corners this season already and that is too many. There are moments in the game when we are in our own half and must defend well, without letting the opposition get away from us. We all have to work hard and cannot just take it for granted that the three at the back will take care of things.”

There is remarkable versatility in the Juventus midfield now with players like Mario Lemina, Sami Khedira, Miralem Pjanic and soon to come Claudio Marchisio.

“It was an objective, as we didn’t manage to rotate the midfielders as much. Pjanic likes more freedom and can roam, so the other two must move as a consequence. It’s good to avoid giving the opposition reference points.”

Gonzalo Higuain has scored three goals in the opening three games, so is he the hot bet for Serie A top scorer again?

“The important thing is that Juventus win the Scudetto, because over the last three years the Capocannoniere hasn’t won the Scudetto,” smiled Allegri.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...