Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

JUVENTUS SEASON 2018-2019

130784 messaggi

Home

Schermata_2018-08-11_alle_16.14.17.png

JUVENTUS - UDINESE     ..........

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png      4-1.4...     ..... udinese-128x128.png         

Moise Kean 11'

Moise Kean 39'

Emre Can (rigore) 67'

Blaise Matuidi 71'

Kevin Lasagna 84'

...  27th Matchday

Friday, march 8th 2019 - 8:30 p.m. CET 

7.30 p.m. UK time - 7.30 p.m. GMT
Allianz Stadium - Turin

Referee: Daniele Chiffi

Kean: 'Learned a great deal at Juve'

3f8df973e5aa66f8921a2e28fa4ff616-98053-1

https://www.football-italia.net/135554/kean-learned-great-deal-juve

Mar 8, 2019

Moise Kean admits he “learned a great deal at Juventus” and ensures he impresses when given the chance after a brace against Udinese.

The striker turned 19 last week, but scored twice in the first half of this evening’s 4-1 Serie A victory, his first start of the season.

“I always make sure I am ready in training and try to give my best when called upon to play. I’ve learned a great deal at Juventus,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“Perhaps the first goal was the most difficult, as Udinese were passing it around well and I did well to win it back on the counter.”

Kean is likely to be on the bench when Juventus host Atletico Madrid in the Champions League on Tuesday, needing to overturn a 2-0 deficit.

“Winning always helps confidence, now we can focus on the next test.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Moise Kean 11'

Moise Kean 39'

Emre Can (rigore) 67'

Blaise Matuidi 71'

Kevin Lasagna 84'

...  27th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Allegri: 'Options for Atletico Madrid. Champions exit not a failure'

d762adbaacec24c74a8f306dae3e81cc-85272-1

https://www.football-italia.net/135553/allegri-options-atletico-madrid

https://www.football-italia.net/135557/allegri-champions-exit-not-failure

Mar 8, 2019

Max Allegri celebrated the 4-1 victory over Udinese, but “it’ll be a very different game” against Atletico Madrid and he confirmed Mattia De Sciglio is out.

Moise Kean bagged a brace this evening, with Blaise Matuidi and an Emre Can penalty also on target.

“The lads did well today, but I had no doubts they would. We still need five victories to win the title, regardless of what Napoli do, and are in a strong position.

“The results have been extraordinary, we need to go all the way and try to win one or two trophies,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We need to improve individually in our touch, playing more vertical balls, but these are young players and can certainly grow with time and experience.

“Kean is very good when it comes to running at the goal and finishing, but needs to improve his movement and choices, but that’s inevitable for a kid who was born in 2000.

“It’s going to be completely different against Atletico Madrid, we need to be sharper, quicker and move the ball much faster.”

Andrea Barzagli made his comeback after four months out, but limped off again within 25 minutes. Does this change Allegri’s plans for the Atletico Madrid game?

“It’s unlikely Martin Caceres could play as a forward-thinking full-back. I have a few options, we’ll see what happens. The game can last up to 120 minutes, so we need to keep the options open and look at the big picture.

“Douglas Costa should be available on Tuesday, but it’s unlikely De Sciglio will be ready to play. We have to do very well in the final third, where Atleti are going to try to keep it very tight. We’ve got to provide width, try to spread them out and above all be alert on the second ball.

“The more I’m in the mix, the better I like it. I prefer having to reinvent things and reshuffle players, otherwise it gets boring… Besides, they lost Filipe Luis and we lost De Sciglio, so a full-back each and fair’s fair.”

If Juve go out of the Champions League at the Round of 16 again, does he fear this would change the rapport between the Coach and fans?

“Juventus were always in the running for the Champions League during my time here. When I arrived, there was a great deal of scepticism not just towards me, but the team and club.

“In my time, we always at least reached the last 16, got to the Final twice and were eliminated only by the eventual winners.

“It’s not that simple. Bayern Munich took 10 years to win the Champions League, while Chelsea only won it when they didn’t deserve to, as they were pinned back for most of that Final.

“In my view, it’s wrong to see it negatively, because I think we’ve done a great job here. It’s true every story has to come to an end, but we’re heading for an eighth consecutive Scudetto and won the Italian Super Cup.

“I think expectations have been raised far too much and it’s become an obsession. Playing in the Champions League ought to be a pleasure and a joy.

“It’s a different tournament to the others, as if a ball bounces badly, you don’t have time to recover, you’re already out.”

The questions keep coming about Allegri’s future and reports he’ll leave this summer, regardless of the Champions League results.

“I left after four years at Milan, this is my fifth year at Juventus and I hope to continue. We’ll see. The important thing is the work we did.”

Massimiliano Allegri is increasingly irritated ahead of the Champions League showdown with Atletico Madrid. “If Juventus go out, it won’t be a failure.”

The Bianconeri lost the first leg 2-0 at the Wanda Metropolitano and need to turn the situation around on Tuesday if they are to reach the quarter-finals.

“Since I arrived, the Champions League has always been an objective, but if people say that it’s a failure if Juventus go out, that is not right,” said the Coach in his Press conference following a 4-1 Serie A win over Udinese.

“The overall level in the Champions League has increased and on Tuesday we’ll do our best. If we go through, then that’s great, if not then we’ll try again next year.

“In every season we reached the knockout stages, so we’ll see what happens. I remember in my first season here we played against Malmo: there were people who were white as a sheet with fear.

“Even if I keep hearing otherwise, if Juventus go out, it won’t be a failure. I find that laughable. If we go through, fine, but if not then it’s just a football match and we’ll try again. We’ve in theory already won two trophies this season. That is not a failure.”

Allegri was referring to the Italian Super Cup success against Milan and their 16-point lead at the top of the Serie A table, heading for an eighth consecutive Scudetto.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Moise Kean 11'

Moise Kean 39'

Emre Can (rigore) 67'

Blaise Matuidi 71'

Kevin Lasagna 84'

...  27th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Juventus fans exchange Stadium insults

Juve, lo Stadium lotta contro il silenzio della Curva Sud 

https://www.football-italia.net/135551/juventus-fans-exchange-stadium-insults

Mar 8, 2019

Juventus ultras in the Curva Sud exchanged insulting chants with the rest of the Stadium crowd during this evening’s Serie A match with Udinese.

The ultras have been on strike for months in protest at a rise in ticket prices, aggressively shushing anyone who tries to celebrate a goal.

When they did break their silence this evening, it was to make insulting chants towards what they see as ‘fair-weather’ fans in the other areas of the Juventus Stadium.

The bulk of the crowd reacted with jeers and insults of their own to create a very strange atmosphere.

It is not entirely a new experience, especially as it’s reported last week there was no choreography in the Curva Sud ahead of the Derby della Capitale because Roma ultras were having a fist-fight between themselves.

Some wanted to go ahead with the choreography, while others resisted in protest at the theme being leaked to the media beforehand.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRpj1RcEjjGbP0Ptg6aHR

JUVENTUS - ATLETICO MADRID

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                   2lboryb.png                                     

Champions League 2018-2019 - Last 16 - Second Leg

Tuesday, march 12th 2019 - 9:00 p.m. CET 

8.00 p.m. UK time - 8.00 p.m. GMT
Allianz Stadium - Turin
Referee: Bjorn Kuipers (The Netherlands)

Juventus tactical options for Atletico

https://www.football-italia.net/135617/juventus-tactical-options-atletico

Mar 10, 2019

Juventus are considering several tactical solutions for the Champions League decider with Atletico Madrid, as big names could be dropped.

The second leg of the Round of 16 is on Tuesday at 20.00 GMT - 21.00 CET, with Juve needing to overturn a 2-0 deficit.

Alex Sandro is suspended, with Mattia De Sciglio, Juan Cuadrado, Andrea Barzagli and Sami Khedira unavailable.

Douglas Costa resumed training yesterday after a lengthy lay-off, but probably won’t be risked from the start.

This means the only wide players available are Joao Cancelo and Leonardo Spinazzola.

The Corriere dello Sport outlines three potential starting XIs that Max Allegri could adopt, starting with a 3-5-2 that has Cancelo moved to the left and Federico Bernardeschi out wide on the right.

If that were the case, Paulo Dybala would be battling with Mario Mandzukic for the role alongside Cristiano Ronaldo.

Allegri has said Martin Caceres is unlikely to be used as an attacking full-back, but that remains an option for the 4-3-3 with Federico Bernardeschi taking control down the right.

In this case, Dybala would be the favourite ahead of Mandzukic for a more mobile front three.

Finally, a 4-2-3-1 could go all-out attack with Bernardeschi, Dybala and Mandzukic supporting Ronaldo in the centre-forward role.

This would mean dropping a midfielder, most likely Miralem Pjanic, to provide better protection to the back four.

Possible line-ups

Juventus (3-5-2): Szczesny; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Bernardeschi, Emre Can, Pjanic, Matuidi, Cancelo; Ronaldo, Mandzukic

Juventus (4-3-3): Szczesny; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Cancelo; Emre Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Dybala, Ronaldo

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Szczesny; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Cancelo; Emre Can, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Dybala, Mandzukic; Ronaldo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Juventus ultras suspend protest

Gerelateerde afbeelding

https://www.football-italia.net/135618/juventus-ultras-suspend-protest

Mar 10, 2019

Juventus ultras have suspended their strike in protest at the club and will cheer on during the Champions League clash with Atletico Madrid.

The hard-line fans in the Curva Sud have been silent for the first 39 minutes of every game this season in protest at ticket prices and the reduced rapport with the club hierarchy.

This issue came to a head on Friday evening, when the ultras exchanged insulting chants with the rest of the Juventus Stadium crowd.

Offensive graffiti then appeared outside the stadium overnight, calling President Andrea Agnelli a ‘worm’, the directors ‘incompetent’ and other fans ‘puppet slaves.’

The protest was believed to be going ahead even into the Champions League Round of 16 showdown with Atletico Madrid.

However, a statement released by the Curva Sud Drughi ultras group confirmed they will temporarily suspend the strike for this one game.

“We won’t bend, we won’t be sold, but we cheer on for love. JUST FOR THE JERSEY! On Tuesday, get your voices out. The Curva Sud.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Kuipers for Juventus-Atletico

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bjorn kuipers juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/135613/kuipers-juventus-atletico

Mar 10, 2019

Dutch referee Bjorn Kuipers will officiate the Champions League clash between Juventus and Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.

The Spaniards won the first leg 2-0 and the decider is at the Allianz Juventus Stadium on March 12 at 20.00 GMT.

Kuipers has been assigned as the referee, with assistants Sander van Roekel and Erwin Zeinstra, plus fourth official Dennis Higler.

The VAR will be Danny Makkelie, assisted by Pol van Boekel.

Kuipers turns 46 later this month and already officiated Italian teams twice this season, with Roma’s 3-0 defeat at Real Madrid in September and Napoli’s 1-1 draw with Paris Saint-Germain in November.

His record with Juventus is of just one win, four draws and one defeat.

The lone victory was the 2-1 Champions League semi-final against Monaco in May 2017.

Most notably, Kuipers sent off three Bianconeri players, including two in the infamous 4-1 Europa League defeat to Fulham in March 2010.

Atletico Madrid won two of their matches with Kuipers blowing the whistle, drew one and lost one, but never received any red cards.

However, this did include the Champions League Final defeat to Real Madrid in May 2014, which ended 4-1 in extra time after a last-gasp Sergio Ramos equaliser snatched triumph from their grasp.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Szczesny: 'Can't wait to beat Atletico'

https://www.football-italia.net/135587/szczesny-cant-wait-beat-atletico

Mar 10, 2019

Wojciech Szczesny assures Juventus “can’t wait to play and win” their Champions League decider with Atletico Madrid. “I’m betting on Cristiano Ronaldo.”

The first leg ended 2-0 at the Wanda Metropolitano, so Juve need a big victory on Tuesday with no away goals to reach the quarter-finals.

“We are in good shape and can’t wait to play and win this great Champions League match,” the goalkeeper told Sky Sport Italia.

“We made a lot of mistakes in Madrid. It’s important to both attack and defend better, which might seem easy, but it really isn’t as simple as it looks.

“We believe in ourselves, because we are in good condition physically. I think that last week’s Champions League results also showed us that it’s never over. Ajax lost at home and knocked out Real Madrid, so did Manchester United with Paris Saint-Germain, so why shouldn’t we believe we can do it?

“Atleti are a very well-organised side in defence. I don’t want to say they are defensive, but they are organised and tend to play on the counter-attack or on knock-downs.

“This is why we need to be very wary with preventative marking, but also make the most of what scoring opportunities we create.”

Juventus are on the verge of a record eighth consecutive Serie A title, but would an early Champions League exit affect the way this team is viewed?

“I think it’ll go well on Tuesday,” replied Szczesny. “Either way, I think we are having an extraordinary season, as it’s never easy to win games in Italy and we are still unbeaten in Serie A.

“We brought home the Supercup already, are close to the Scudetto and believe we can go through to the Champions League quarter-final.”

Szczesny was asked which teammate he thought would be decisive against Atletico Madrid.

“If I have to bet, I’ll bet on Cristiano Ronaldo. He is a player who can be decisive in these moments, plus with all his experience and the goals he has scored in the Champions League, we’ll need him on Tuesday.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Insigne avoids defeat in Sassuolo. Juventus +18.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor juventus napoli

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/125330

Mar 10, 2019

Lorenzo Insigne’s right-foot curler late on allowed Napoli to avoid defeat in this 1-1 draw with Sassuolo, who had gone in front through Domenico Berardi.

It still opens up the gap at the top from Juventus to 18 points, but the Scudetto is no longer their primary concern.

The Partenopei rested numerous players in order to focus on the Europa League Round of 16, having won the first leg with RB Salzburg 3-0 on Thursday and preparing for the trip to Austria. Alex Meret was suspended, with Raul Albiol injured, while the Neroverdi also had to change goalkeeper because of Andrea Consigli’s ban and moved to 3-4-3.

The hosts broke the deadlock with a classic counter-attack, started by goalkeeper Pegolo. Boga surged forward, spread the play for Lirola, but while Allan intercepted the roll across, Boga managed to knock it back again for Berardi’s tap-in. Incredibly, Berardi had not scored at the Mapei Stadium from open play since January 2018.

Sassuolo almost scored on another counter, but Francesco Magnanelli fired over under pressure from substitute Arek Milik.

Napoli got their equaliser with a goal out of nowhere, as Magnanelli’s poor first touch inside the penalty area was catnip to Insigne, who pounced for a right-foot curler into the far top corner.

Sassuolo: Pegolo; Lirola, Demiral, Ferrari; Rogerio, Duncan (Locatelli 90), Magnanelli, Peluso; Berardi (Babacar 85), Djuricic (Bourabia 76), Boga

Napoli: Ospina; Malcuit, Chiriches (Luperto 46), Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Ounas (Younes 66), Diawara, Allan, Verdi (Milik 66); Mertens, Insigne

Ref: Manganiello

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Ronaldo: 'Think positive' against Atleti

https://www.football-italia.net/135646/ronaldo-think-positive-against-atleti

Mar 10, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo urged Juventus fans to “think positive and believe, as it’s possible” to overturn the 2-0 Champions League deficit with Atletico Madrid.

The Bianconeri lost the first leg 2-0 at the Wanda Metropolitano and the Round of 16 decider is on Tuesday evening in Turin.

“This team, in my opinion, is having a fantastic season. We are on top of the League, 16 points ahead of second, and we are happy with what we’re doing in the league.

“We won the Super Cup against Milan, now our goal is the league, of course, and also the Champions League,” CR7 told Juventus TV.

The gap at the top of the Serie A table was extended to 18 points after Napoli drew 1-1 with Sassuolo on Sunday evening.

“I think the team is good, is confident, we believe. We have to do it with a special night.

“I want to say to the fans that on Tuesday night let’s think positive, let’s believe. It’s possible, but we need your help to make the stadium beautiful, everyone together.

“We need your help, as we’ll going to do our job on the pitch, try to score goals and win the game, and we need your support.

“Get ready to comeback!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Douglas Costa out of Juve-Atleti

Image may contain: 1 person, text

https://www.football-italia.net/135675/douglas-costa-out-juve-atleti

Mar 11, 2019

Douglas Costa is out of the Champions League Round of 16 between Juventus and Atletico Madrid, confirmed Max Allegri.

The second leg kicks off in Turin tomorrow at 20.00 GMT - 21.00 CET after a 2-0 first leg defeat.

“Douglas Costa won’t be taking part, as he hurt himself again in training,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia this evening.

“Evidently, it was a sign…”

The Brazilian winger has not played for Juve since February 2.

Alex Sandro is suspended with Sami Khedira, Mattia De Sciglio and Juan Cuadrado injured.

Juventus squad for Atletico Madrid: Szczesny, Perin, Pinsoglio; Chiellini, Caceres, Bonucci, Joao Cancelo, Rugani, Spinazzola; Pjanic, Matuidi, Emre Can, Bentancur, Nicolussi Caviglia; Ronaldo, Dybala, Mandzukic, Kean, Bernardeschi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Allegri: 'Not Juve's biggest game'

181909402-6c9a35df-0139-47ab-91bf-455325

https://www.football-italia.net/135678/allegri-not-juves-biggest-game

Mar 11, 2019

Max Allegri confirms Leonardo Spinazzola and Martin Caceres could start against Atletico Madrid, but “if we call this the biggest match of the season, then Juventus are in trouble.”

Atleti won the first leg 2-0 at the Wanda Metropolitano, but the Champions League Round of 16 will be decided in Turin on Tuesday at 20.00 GMT.

“We must do well to read the various moments of the match, understand when to do some things and when to do others,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“Douglas Costa only had one and a half training sessions with the team and felt pain today. Seeing as it’s an important match, it’s better he felt it today rather than tomorrow, otherwise I’d risk being left without any substitutions left.”

Allegri is keeping his cards close to his chest when it comes to picking a starting XI and even the tactical system he’ll use.

“I will not confirm or deny anything,” he smiled. “I have to evaluate and choose. Seeing as Douglas Costa got hurt today, I have few options with certain characteristics, so tomorrow we’ll practice on set plays.

“Diego Simeone’s results speak for him, as he was in two Champions League Finals, losing one on penalties and the other he was winning until the last minute.

“Atletico are one of the best teams in Europe and have been over the last 10 years. It’s a marvellous fixture in the Round of 16 and we must be up to the task. I am certain we will be.

“It’s a Round of 16 tie, but if we were to call this the biggest match of the season, we’d be in real trouble. If we do go through, it’s not as if we’ve won the Champions League, as there are other games. We need calm and to take it one game at a time.

“If we manage to overturn the first leg result, it will be extraordinary. After that we either think about the quarter-finals or ending the season on the right note.”

Zinedine Zidane officially returned to Real Madrid this evening with a contract to June 2022, so does that make a difference for Allegri’s future prospects?

“I won’t talk about my future, as this is not the right moment, plus I’ve been asked the same questions so many times by now, I can’t keep giving the same answers. The important thing tomorrow is to get a great result and achieve our target, then we’ll think about the day after tomorrow another time.”

Giorgio Chiellini said Atletico Madrid are the European team most similar to Juventus, but the Colchoneros in that case beat Juve at their own game – with greater determination.

“The team put in a good first half performance, but our only mistake was after the ball hit the crossbar, we thought that we’d got away with it and relaxed,” continued Allegri.

“You just have to see the set plays in the first half, where they never got near it, and the last couple of set plays where they threw men into the box.

“We need to use our strengths, our determination and aggression, all supported by the passion of our fans who will certainly give us a big hand.”

Cristiano Ronaldo was signed precisely for nights like this, but Allegri again insisted it was a team affair.

“We’ve got to give something more, but that just means everyone giving what they are capable of. The emotional approach is very important, games are strange and we mustn’t stop if there are difficulties.

“People say ‘you have to give 110 per cent,’ but that’s impossible. The important thing is to end the game, either after 95 minutes or 120, without regrets.

“Ronaldo is a player with such Champions League experience that having him with us in these circumstances is a great advantage.”

Overturning a 2-0 first leg deficit is always tough, but even more so against an Atletico Madrid side that has kept five straight Champions League clean sheets.

“Atletico haven’t conceded in five games, so that bodes well, by the law of averages. We’ve got to play in a different way to the approach we had in Madrid, with more vertical passes, pace and pressing.”

There are reports Martin Caceres could start at centre-back with Leonardo Spinazzola as a wing-back in a 3-5-2.

“Caceres is an extraordinary player, whose career has been stalled by various injuries, but has quality. Spinazzola has improved a great deal and could well start tomorrow. I’ll decide in the morning.

“It’s true, Spinazzola hasn’t played yet in the Champions League, but in these situations it can help to have someone with a lack of pressure.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Evra issues Juve rallying cry

https://www.football-italia.net/135696/evra-issues-juve-rallying-cry

Mar 12, 2019

Patrice Evra has issued a rallying cry to Juventus ahead of this evening.  “The fan who says ‘but’, don’t watch the game. Go to bed early.”

Juve need to overturn a 2-0 deficit against Atletico Madrid in the second leg of their Champions League last-16 tie, but Evra was part of a Bianconeri side who came back against Olympiacos in 2014, prior to reaching the Final that season.

“I’ll be there tonight, with heart and positivity. With calmness, with positivity,” the former France left-back said in an Instagram video.

“Those who don’t believe, don’t play. The fan who says ‘but’, don’t watch the game. Go to bed early.

“We’re playing for the Old Lady. Please, I believe it. Come on Juve, until the very end. Let’s go!

“I love you all, I have a desire to be there tomorrow. Only positivity, let’s go!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Ronaldo: Juve will go through, if... Serie A the toughest

ronaldo-1902-epa_2.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/135702/ronaldo-juve-will-go-through-if

https://www.football-italia.net/135703/ronaldo-serie-toughest

Mar 12, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo says Juventus will reach the Champions League quarter-finals if they ‘play well’ against Atletico Madrid tonight.

Juve trail Atleti 2-0 from the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie, but Ronaldo is confident his side can stage a comeback this evening.

“It’ll be a difficult game,” the No 7 told DAZN.

“Atletico are a team who have played in two Champions League Finals in the last four years.

“They’re a team who are a candidate to win the Champions League. We know it’ll be difficult, but if Juventus play well we’ll go through.”

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo admits ‘I didn’t expect Serie A to have so much quality’ but insists ‘I don’t miss’ Real Madrid.

Zinedine Zidane refused to rule out a return for Ronaldo during his official unveiling as Madrid boss for the second time, but the No 7 made it clear he was settled in Italy.

“I’m happy to be in Italy and such a competitive League,” continued the Portuguese to DAZN.

“My experience has been very good so far. I feel good about myself. I feel suited to the Italian League and it’s a difficult League to play in.

“in my opinion, it’s the hardest for attackers. It’s a League with a lot of quality. I didn’t expect the Italian League to have so much quality.

“I’m happy, my family and children are happy. Everything is positive. We’ve settled well, my family loves Italy.

“It’s a different lifestyle, a different country, a different language and a different culture, but I’ve adapted well.

“I’ve lived away from home since I was 11, so I have no problem adapting. I went to England when I was 18, Madrid when I was 25 and Turin when I was 33.

“It’s not difficult for me to adapt to a different country or culture. I don’t miss Spain or Portugal. Things are as they are.

“Obviously I left behind a lot of friends, I left a big club. I left a club who gave me a lot of love, fans, friends...

“However, I don’t miss the country because I have the same things here. It wasn’t hard for me.

“Everything was very intense, interesting and different, but I adapted well I’m happy.”

The 34-year-old has scored 21 goals for Juve since arriving last summer, adding to his experiences in Spain and England…

“In my opinion, it’s more difficult to score in Serie A than La Liga, which is more open,” explained Ronaldo.

“The teams take more risk there, while the priority here is to defend well and then attack. In Spain it’s not the case. There’s almost always a more open game.

“I also played in England for five years, but I still think it’s hardest to score in the Italian League.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Probable line-ups: Juve-Atleti (0-2 agg.). Saul at left-back?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor juve atletico madrid

https://www.football-italia.net/135707/probable-line-ups-juve-atleti-0-2-agg

https://www.football-italia.net/135710/atleti-saul-left-back

Mar 12, 2019

Leonardo Spinazzola and Federico Bernardeschi are expected to start Juventus’ Champions League last-16 second leg against Atletico Madrid this evening.

Sky Sport Italia reports Spinazzola will make his Champions League bow against Atleti, replacing the suspended Alex Sandro.

Bernardeschi, meanwhile, should take Paulo Dybala’s place on the right wing as Max Allegri goes for a 4-3-3 formation as opposed to a 3-5-2.

However, Juan Cuadrado, Sami Khedira, Andrea Barzagli, Mattia De Sciglio and Douglas Costa are all unavailable.

Atleti, for their part, are without injured defenders Filipe Luis and Lucas Hernandez, while Diego Costa and Thomas Partey are suspended.

Nonetheless, Inter-bound Diego Godin looks to have shaken off a muscle problem in time as his side lead 2-0 in the tie.

Juventus (probable): Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Spinazzola; Emre Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Atletico Madrid (probable): Oblak; Arias, Gimenez, Godin, Juanfran; Saul, Rodri, Koke, Lemar; Griezmann; Morata

Atletico Madrid have reportedly made a late change to their starting XI for Juventus, moving midfielder Saul Niguez to left-back.

Right-back Santiago Arias was expected to fill in for the injured Filipe Luis and Lucas Hernandez, but Sky Sport Italia reports Saul will cover instead.

It would not be the first time that the Spaniard has played in defence, having done so in several Atleti games towards the end of last year.

Replacing him on the right wing should be Vitolo, who is a natural fit for the position.

Juventus (probable): Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Spinazzola; Emre Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Atletico Madrid (probable): Oblak; Juanfran, Gimenez, Godin, Juanfran; Vitolo, Rodri, Koke, Lemar; Griezmann; Morata

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Line-ups: Juve v Atleti

D1ev-CgXcAUXC-2.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/135719/line-ups-juventus-v-atletico-madrid

Mar 12, 2019

Juventus start Federico Bernardeschi and Leonardo Spinazzola, but drop Paulo Dybala, while Atletico Madrid start Alvaro Morata.

The second leg of the Champions League Round of 16 kicks off in Turin at 20.00 GMT, with the Bianconeri losing the first 2-0 in Spain.

It’s a huge task to overturn a 2-0 deficit and keep their Champions League dreams alive, especially as Max Allegri does not have a full squad to choose from.

Alex Sandro is suspended, with Douglas Costa, Mattia De Sciglio, Andrea Barzagli, Juan Cuadrado and Sami Khedira injured.

He had been tempted by the 3-5-2 formation with Martin Caceres at centre-back, but instead sticks with the usual 4-3-3, albeit with some adjustments.

Spinazzola makes his career Champions League debut at left-back, with Joao Cancelo on the right.

In attack, Bernardeschi gets the nod rather than Dybala, partnering Cristiano Ronaldo and Mario Mandzukic.

Emre Can is chosen in midfield, sending Rodrigo Bentancur to the bench.

Atletico Madrid also have some issues to deal with, as Diego Costa and Thomas Partey sit out bans, with Filipe Luis and Lucas Hernandez injured.

Diego Godin, who is set to join Inter next season as a free agent, has shaken off a knock to start in defence.

Santiago Arias at right-back role in place of Filipe Luis, despite reports over the last few hours that Saul Niguez would go at left-back instead.

During an injury crisis in December, Saul did play at left-back for seven games, but never on the right.

Vitolo is therefore benched in favour of Saul in his more traditional role, with Koke, Rodrigo and Lemar completing the midfield.

Alvaro Morata faces his former Juventus teammates, standing in for suspended Costa, alongside Atleti legend Antoine Griezmann.

The Colchoneros have kept five consecutive Champions League clean sheets, so are the toughest side with which to overturn a 2-0 first leg defeat.

To make matters worse, historically Juventus have never beaten Atletico Madrid or scored a goal against them, managing only a 0-0 draw here in December 2014 and two away defeats.

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Spinazzola; Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic; Ronaldo

Juventus bench: Perin, Caceres, Dybala, Kean, Rugani, Bentancur, Nicolussi Caviglia

Atletico Madrid: Oblak; Arias, Gimenez, Godin, Juanfran; Koke, Rodrigo, Saul, Lemar; Griezmann; Morata

Atletico Madrid bench: Adan, Savic, Montero, Vitolo, Mikel Carro, Kalinic, Correa

Ref: Kuipers (NED)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Allianz Stadium - Turin

HT 1-0: Ronaldo sparks Juve comeback

D1fHSfUX4AATFvW.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/135724/ht-ronaldo-sparks-juve-comeback

Mar 12, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo has given Juventus the half-time lead over Atletico Madrid, but they need another to force extra time in the Champions League Round of 16.

The Bianconeri had a 2-0 first leg deficit from the first leg in this Round of 16, but both teams had changed considerably since the Wanda Metropolitano. Alex Sandro was suspended, with Mattia De Sciglio, Andrea Barzagli, Sami Khedira, Douglas Costa and Juan Cuadrado injured. Leonardo Spinazzola therefore got his Champions League debut at left-back, with Federico Bernardeschi preferred to Paulo Dybala. Giorgio Chiellini marked his 500th appearance in a Juve jersey. Atleti had Diego Costa and Thomas Partey banned, with Filipe Luis and Lucas Hernandez injured. Diego Godin shook off a knock to start.

The Curva Sud suspended their protest against the club for rising ticket prices and unveiled a banner in support of Max Allegri, as well as singing throughout.

Giorgio Chiellini had the ball in the net after four minutes when Jan Oblak fumbled a corner, but VAR confirmed the initial refereeing decision to disallow for Cristiano Ronaldo kicking the ball out of the goalkeeper’s hands.

Juve had crushing domination of possession and pinned Atleti back, but Koke fired over from distance and Wojciech Szczesny had his gloves stung by Antoine Griezmann, although Alvaro Morata was offside and interfering with play, so it wouldn’t have counted anyway.

The pressure finally paid off on 27 minutes, when Bernardeschi whipped a cross from the left and Cristiano Ronaldo out-jumped Juanfran at the back post to nod in. It was only his second Champions League goal in a Juventus jersey.

Bernardeschi curled a free kick over the bar, then attempted an audacious bicycle-kick that wasn’t far off target. Spinazzola’s cross found Ronaldo for almost a repeat of the goal, but this time the towering header was wide.

Chiellini’s header from a Miralem Pjanic corner was fingertipped out from under the bar by Oblak, but on the stroke of half-time, Morata peeled away from Leonardo Bonucci for a header over.

Juventus 1-0 Atletico Madrid (1-2 agg, Half-Time)

Ronaldo 27 (J)

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Spinazzola; Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic; Ronaldo

Atletico Madrid: Oblak; Arias, Gimenez, Godin, Juanfran; Koke, Rodrigo, Saul, Lemar; Griezmann; Morata

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png         3-0          2lboryb.png                             

Cristiano Ronaldo 27'

Cristiano Ronaldo 49'

Cristiano Ronaldo (penalty) 86'                          

...     cv Champions League 2018-2019 - Last 16 - Second Leg

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Ronaldo hat-trick inspires Juve Remuntada

D1fWl3TWkAYQAS6.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/135724/ronaldo-hat-trick-inspires-juve-remuntada

Mar 12, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo scored a hat-trick, including a late penalty earned by Federico Bernardeschi, to complete the incredible Juventus comeback and beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 on aggregate.

The Bianconeri had a 2-0 first leg deficit from the first leg in this Round of 16, but both teams had changed considerably since the Wanda Metropolitano. Alex Sandro was suspended, with Mattia De Sciglio, Andrea Barzagli, Sami Khedira, Douglas Costa and Juan Cuadrado injured. Leonardo Spinazzola therefore got his Champions League debut at left-back, with Federico Bernardeschi preferred to Paulo Dybala. Giorgio Chiellini marked his 500th appearance in a Juve jersey. Atleti had Diego Costa and Thomas Partey banned, with Filipe Luis and Lucas Hernandez injured. Diego Godin shook off a knock to start.

The Curva Sud suspended their protest against the club for rising ticket prices and unveiled a banner in support of Max Allegri, as well as singing throughout.

Giorgio Chiellini had the ball in the net after four minutes when Jan Oblak fumbled a corner, but VAR confirmed the initial refereeing decision to disallow for Cristiano Ronaldo kicking the ball out of the goalkeeper’s hands.

Juve had crushing domination of possession and pinned Atleti back, but Koke fired over from distance and Wojciech Szczesny had his gloves stung by Antoine Griezmann, although Alvaro Morata was offside and interfering with play, so it wouldn’t have counted anyway.

The pressure finally paid off on 27 minutes, when Bernardeschi whipped a cross from the left and Cristiano Ronaldo out-jumped Juanfran at the back post to nod in. It was only his second Champions League goal in a Juventus jersey.

Bernardeschi curled a free kick over the bar, then attempted an audacious bicycle-kick that wasn’t far off target. Spinazzola’s cross found Ronaldo for almost a repeat of the goal, but this time the towering header was wide.

Chiellini’s header from a Miralem Pjanic corner was fingertipped out from under the bar by Oblak, but on the stroke of half-time, Morata peeled away from Leonardo Bonucci for a header over.

Mandzukic ended the half limping, but straight after the restart Gimenez got the crucial header to stop him meeting a dinked Ronaldo pass.

It was only a warning, as Juventus did score and draw level on aggregate with yet another Ronaldo header, this one more glancing on a Joao Cancelo cross. Oblak had clawed it away, but goal-line technology confirmed that was only after it had gone in.

Juventus still needed another and threw on Paulo Dybala for the very impressive debutant Spinazzola. Mandzukic couldn’t get a clean diving header to Pjanic’s free kick and still wasn’t moving comfortably, so teenage hitman Moise Kean came on for the final 10 minutes of normal time and almost scored within 120 seconds. He was sent clear on goal with a ball over the top, but the defender came charging back and he prodded inches wide of the far post.

Moments later, Bernardeschi sprinted forward and cut inside, with Correa just clipping his heel as he ran into the box. Ronaldo converted the penalty for his hat-trick, his third career treble against Atletico Madrid, which put Juventus 3-2 up on aggregate.

Juventus 3-0 Atletico Madrid (3-2 agg)

Ronaldo 27, 49, pen 86 (J)

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Spinazzola (Dybala 67); Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic (Kean 80); Ronaldo

Atletico Madrid: Oblak; Arias (Vitolo 77), Gimenez, Godin, Juanfran; Koke, Rodrigo, Saul, Lemar (Correa 56); Griezmann; Morata

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png         3-0          2lboryb.png                             

Cristiano Ronaldo 27'

Cristiano Ronaldo 49'

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Allegri: 'Wanted this in first leg'.

To critics: 'What more can I do?'

D1i5gZjXgAIRy3m.jpg:large

https://www.football-italia.net/135728/allegri-wanted-first-leg

https://www.football-italia.net/135733/allegri-critics-what-more-can-i-do

Mar 12, 2019

Max Allegri explained this Champions League triumph over Atletico Madrid “was what we had planned for the first leg, but I made some changes” to revive Juventus.

The Bianconeri had the odds stacked against them, losing the first leg 2-0 and hosting a side that had kept five consecutive clean sheets.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored a hat-trick in a completely dominant performance in Turin to win 3-0 on the night, 3-2 on aggregate, and reach the Champions League quarter-finals.

“The lads put in a great performance. They had technique, precision, aggression and it’s what we had planned for the first leg, but I thought about it and made some changes. We didn’t spread the play enough,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“Everyone had been waiting for so long for this game, there was the possibility of a neurotic performance, so I told the lads to stay calm and keep their balance, otherwise we’d run a big risk.”

Leonardo Spinazzola was a surprise pick for his Champions League debut, replacing suspended Alex Sandro and injured Mattia De Sciglio.

“Spinazzola had an excellent game on the left, Federico Bernardeschi did really well too. It’s a step forward for Bernardeschi and I am well aware of how good he is. We needed a great performance to go through and we did it.”

Emre Can was everywhere, man-marking Alvaro Morata, in midfield, even moving to right-back after Spinazzola was substituted.

“Even in the first leg, we had Bentancur in a fairly similar position to Emre Can. Tonight Emre Can could build out from the back and play in midfield, allowing Spinazzola and Cancelo to let loose on the flanks.

“I had said the chance Lemar missed at the end of the first leg was a decisive moment, the one that would allow us to qualify. I feared the same when we failed to score in the first leg against Real Madrid.”

Allegri seems to bring out his best when in situations having to fightback from a bad first leg.

“I wanted this approach in the first leg, chose different players and it was tougher with those characteristics. We moved too slowly, didn’t push forward enough and our reading of the game wasn’t good enough.

“It’s really satisfying for the fans, the club, the players themselves, as they know that they are a great team. Now we’ll focus on Serie A, getting the points we need to reach the finish line, and then think about the Champions League.”

Gianluigi Buffon wrote a message on Instagram congratulating his former teammates for the result and praising Allegri.

“We thank Gigi, as he wrote Juventus history. We watched the PSG game the other day and were sad to see it go that way, but we’ll try to go all the way to Madrid so he can come with us.”

Massimiliano Allegri hailed Emre Can and hit back at the Juventus doubters after eliminating Atletico Madrid. “What else am I supposed to do?”

There had been a mounting campaign from some fans to have the Coach axed at the end of this season after a 2-0 first leg defeat at the Wanda Metropolitano.

However, the Coach silenced his doubters with a dominant 3-0 victory and Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick to book a place in the Champions League quarter-finals.

“We weren’t perfect, but we did do well to remain concentrated,” said Allegri in his Press conference.

“There was the risk of taking a hysterical approach to the game, as the idea of the comeback had been talked about so much, but we had 95 minutes to get the job done. We did very well and the team deserve congratulations.

“It would’ve been really strange for Ronaldo to end his Champions League season with only one goal… He did well and the lads all contributed, including the fans providing a marvellous frame for the match.

“I think we gave a wonderful evening of football to all those passionate about the sport in Italy.”

The Champions League Round of 16 has been characterised by comebacks, with Juventus following Ajax, Manchester United and Porto in overturning a first leg defeat.

“This is a very difficult tournament and when two teams are on a relatively similar level, these things can happen.”

Allegri was asked if the exit of sides like Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain therefore made Juventus favourites for the trophy.

“No, Juventus are one of the contenders to win the Champions League. If we had gone out after a performance like that, there would’ve been little to say.

“If you don’t play in the Round of 16, you can’t dream of winning the Champions League, it doesn’t take a Harvard degree to know that. If you go through the group phase, you can hope, otherwise you focus on the Europa League. It’s one step at a time.”

This was a tactical masterclass from Allegri, who was missing suspended Alex Sandro, plus injured Mattia De Sciglio, Douglas Costa, Sami Khedira, Andrea Barzagli and Juan Cuadrado.

Juve ended up using Emre Can as almost an extra defender, coming back to fill the gaps when Joao Cancelo and Leonardo Spinazzola bombed forward.

“We wanted to take this approach in the first leg, but we managed it in the second. If Martin Caceres had been in that position, we would’ve been more defensive, whereas Emre played the ball well. I needed someone who could push forward with the ball and he did it very well.

“He defended strongly and showed good character. In my view, it was Emre Can’s best performance since he’s been at Juve. He proved himself tonight.”

Has Allegri managed to prove himself to the doubters too?

“Those who criticise are not my problem, it’s their problem. What else am I supposed to do? In five years we’ve won four and three-quarters Scudetti, reached the Champions League Final twice, won the Coppa Italia four times.

“What more can I do? They’re the ones who need to get treatment, not me. In any case, criticism can be educational, and it’s fun for me too.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png         3-0          2lboryb.png                             

Cristiano Ronaldo 27'

Cristiano Ronaldo 49'

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Ronaldo: 'This is Champions mentality'

D1jMogWWsAA1qYt.jpg:large

https://www.football-italia.net/135726/ronaldo-champions-mentality

Mar 12, 2019

“It had to be a special night and it was. This is the mentality you need in the Champions League,” said Juventus hat-trick hero Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Portugal international scored with two headers and a penalty to overturn the 2-0 first leg deficit and knock Atletico Madrid out in the Round of 16.

“It had to be a special night and it was, not just for the goals, but for the team and their incredible attitude. This is the mentality you need in the Champions League and we are on the right track,” CR7 told Sky Sport Italia.

Juventus had never been able to compete such a comeback in the Champions League.

“This is why Juve brought me in, to help on magic nights like this. Atleti are a really tough team to face, but we are strong too and proved we deserved to go through.

“It’s too early to talk about the Final, let’s take it one step at a time.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
478 messaggi

Ladies and gemntlemen: the best player in the world. .oo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Juve await CL quarter-final draw

Diretta sorteggi quarti Champions League: l'avversaria della Juve LIVE 

https://www.football-italia.net/135803/juve-await-cl-quarter-final-draw

Mar 15, 2019

Juventus have previous with several potential Champions League quarter-final opponents as Italy’s only representatives await the draw.

The draw takes place today at 11:00 GMT - 12:00 CET in Nyon and will be covered as it happens with Football Italia’s liveblog.

Juve reached the last eight thanks to a 3-0 victory over Atletico Madrid, courtesy of a Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick, after they were 2-0 down from the first leg.

The Bianconeri lost to Ajax in the 1995 Champions League Final but got their revenge on penalties a year later. That remains their last conquest in the competition.

They lost 3-1 and 3-0 to Barca in the 2015 Final and 2017-18 group stage but did thrash the Catalans 3-0 in the 2017 quarter-finals.

The Old Lady lost out to a Manchester United comeback in the 1999 semi-finals and suffered defeat on home soil in this season’s group stage but did win at Old Trafford back in October.

The last time Max Allegri’s side faced Manchester City was in the 2015-16 group stage, winning both games, while they knocked out Porto in the last 16 two years ago.

As for Liverpool, the Reds eliminated Juve at the quarter-final stage in 2005 but lost 1-0 to them in the 1985 European Cup Final, where 39 people lost their lives during the Heysel Stadium disaster.

Finally, Juve came back from behind to beat Tottenham Hotspur 4-3 on aggregate in the Round of 16 last season.

England have the most representatives (four) in the draw, while the likes of Paris Saint-Germain and holders Real Madrid are nowhere to be seen.

Teams in Champions League quarter-final draw: Ajax, Barcelona, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Porto, Tottenham Hotspur

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

CL quarter-finals: Ajax-Juve!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ajax juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/135811/cl-quarter-finals-ajax-juve

Mar 15, 2019

Juventus will face Ajax in the Champions League quarter-finals ahead of possibly Tottenham Hotspur or Manchester City.

Juve reached the last eight thanks to a 3-0 victory over Atletico Madrid, courtesy of a Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick, after they were 2-0 down from the first leg.

Milan lost to Ajax in the 1995 Champions League Final, but the Bianconeri lifted the trophy a year later, beating the Dutch side on penalties. That remains their last conquest in the competition.

However, Ajax thrashed holders Real Madrid 4-1 in the previous round and are captained by Matthijs de Ligt – a reported target for the Old Lady.

If Juve overcome the Eredivisie outfit, Tottenham or City will be awaiting them in the semi-finals.

Max Allegri’s side came back from behind to beat Spurs 4-3 on aggregate in the Round of 16 last season.

The first legs will be played on the week beginning April 8, ahead of the return fixtures a week later.

Champions League quarter-final draw

Ajax v Juventus

Liverpool v Porto

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City

Barcelona v Manchester United

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

Bonucci wary of Ajax threat

https://www.football-italia.net/135823/bonucci-wary-ajax-threat

Mar 15, 2019

Leonardo Bonucci has urged Juventus to be wary of Champions League rivals Ajax. “They’re fit, full of talent, dynamic and they knocked out Real Madrid.”

Juve have already been considered favourites for their quarter-final against Ajax, but Bonucci warned his side would only have a chance of going through if they played ‘with great humility’ and ‘like we did in the second leg against Atletico Madrid’.

“They’re fit, full of talent, dynamic and they knocked out Real Madrid,” the defender told Sport Mediaset.

“That’s enough to describe them. We’re ready to play two big games with great humility and in the knowledge that after the way we won in the last 16, we can give our fans two more great evenings.

“However, we’ll need to play like we did in the second leg against Atletico. We must strive to be perfect between now and the end of the season.

“I said Ronaldo was an alien so huge credit goes to him, but the whole team went beyond their limits against Atletico.

“We must also thank our fans for their enthusiasm and every single player on the field and on the bench for the desire they showed.

“Barzagli, Douglas Costa, De Sciglio, Khedira and Alex Sandro lived through the game better than we did.

“They were still fired up after 95 minutes, while we were exhausted in the dressing room!” 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

...GENOA - JUVENTUS.......

13zweg1.png                    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png....     .....  

...  28th Matchday

Sunday, march 17th 2019 - 12:30 p.m. CET 

11.30 a.m. UK time - 11.30 a.m. GMT
Luigi Ferraris Stadium - Genoa

Referee: Marco Di Bello

Allegri: 'Same Juve script, different actors'

https://www.football-italia.net/135860/allegri-same-juve-script-different-actors

Mar 16, 2019

Max Allegri hinted at many changes when Juventus visit Genoa tomorrow, resting Cristiano Ronaldo, and warned against underestimating Ajax.

It kicks off on Sunday at 11.30 GMT - 12.30 CET.

The Bianconeri are still shaking off the celebrations after beating Atletico Madrid 3-0 to reach the Champions League quarter-finals.

“We need balance above all else at the moment, though every now and then we do something excessive on one side or the other,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“On Tuesday, it was extraordinary for Juventus to overturn the initial away defeat and win the second leg 3-0. It was an exciting evening and a sign we needed to learn nothing can be taken for granted. Now we must dive back into our Serie A commitments.”

Ronaldo is not in the Juve squad to face Genoa, as he is rested following the Champions League hat-trick against Atletico Madrid.

CR7 made the same lewd gesture that Diego Simeone did to his fans during the first leg and there are reports the striker could be suspended by UEFA.

“Absolutely not,” shrugged Allegri. “I think everyone celebrated their own way on the field and in the stands. I saw nothing strange, just a celebration. There won’t be a ban.

“I left Ronaldo at home this weekend because he has played a lot, has the two Portugal games coming up, and it would’ve been risky to keep playing him every few days.

“We have five wins left to be sure of the Scudetto, as Napoli could still in theory reach 90 points. We dropped the ball against Genoa in Turin and were held to a draw, but we need to take it one game at a time.”

The Bianconeri will face Ajax in the Champions League quarter-finals, with Manchester City or Tottenham Hotspur in the final four.

“I like this new system of the double draw, as at least you get it over quick. There’s no point people saying Ajax are no match for Juventus, because they knocked out Real Madrid, have a lot of talent and are particularly tough to play against on home turf.

“It’ll be different to the Atletico games and it would be a huge mistake to already start thinking about the semi-final.”

Allegri confirmed Juan Cuadrado, Andrea Barzagli, Sami Khedira and others are still injured, but Douglas Costa needs a fitness test.

Could the system used against Atletico Madrid become a reference point for Juventus going forward this season?

“It depends on the characteristics of the players. I’d done the same in Madrid, but the difference was we had De Sciglio on the right, who is less attacking than Cancelo, while Paulo Dybala doesn’t have the same characteristics as Federico Bernardeschi. Rodrigo Bentancur was the third midfielder.

“We only changed the actors, but the general script was the same. We just made a worse film in Madrid. We could also rest Blaise Matuidi and Giorgio Chiellini tomorrow. I can confirm Mattia Perin will play in goal.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

...GENOA - JUVENTUS.......

13zweg1.png                    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png....     .....  

...  28th Matchday

Sunday, march 17th 2019 - 12:30 p.m. CET 

11.30 a.m. UK time - 11.30 a.m. GMT
Luigi Ferraris Stadium - Genoa

Referee: Marco Di Bello

Ronaldo skips Genoa trip

D1yNg8UW0AA5Rrl.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/135859/ronaldo-skips-genoa-trip

Mar 16, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo is not even in the Juventus squad travelling to Genoa for Sunday’s Serie A match.

It kicks off at 11.30 GMT - 12.30 CET.

The Bianconeri are 18 points clear at the top of the Serie A table and qualified for the Champions League quarter-final thanks to their 3-0 victory over Atletico Madrid on Tuesday evening.

Ronaldo bagged a hat-trick and has earned himself some rest, as CR7 is not even in the travelling party going to Marassi.

Mario Mandzukic, who limped off during the Champions League success, does make the trip.

Douglas Costa, Mattia De Sciglio, Juan Cuadrado, Andrea Barzagli and Sami Khedira are still out injured.

Juventus squad for Genoa: Szczesny, Chiellini, Caceres, Pjanic, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Matuidi, Mandzukic, Kean, Bonucci, Cancelo, Pinsoglio, Perin, Emre Can, Rugani, Bentancur, Bernardeschi, Spinazzola, Nicolussi Caviglia, Moreno.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti