Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

JUVENTUS SEASON 2018-2019

130784 messaggi

Home

Schermata_2018-08-11_alle_16.14.17.png

....     .....  

CAGLIARI - JUVENTUS

HJdKvwo.png        0-2        105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                                 

Leonardo Bonucci 22'

Moise Kean 85'

...  3030th Matchday

Tuesday, april 2nd 2019 - 9:00 p.m. CET 

8.00 p.m. UK time - 8.00 p.m. GMT
Sardegna Arena - Cagliari

Referee: Piero Giacomelli

Bonucci stands by Kean comments

100935198-156a387c-e837-4d31-941a-59d353

https://www.football-italia.net/136548/bonucci-stands-kean-comments

Apr 3, 2019

Juventus’ Leonardo Bonucci has stood by his claim that Moise Kean was partly to blame for racial abuse but insists he is against discrimination.

Bonucci sparked controversy when he stated Kean provoked the abuse he received from Cagliari fans during Juve’s 2-0 win at the Sardegna Arena on Tuesday evening.

“Kean knows that when he scores a goal, he has to focus on celebrating with his teammates. He knows he could’ve done something differently too,” the defender told Sky Sport Italia after the game.

“There were racist jeers after the goal, Blaise heard it and was angered. I think the blame is 50-50, because Moise shouldn’t have done that and the Curva should not have reacted that way. :| 

“We are professionals, we have to set the example and not provoke anyone.”

The 31-year-old has since come in for heavy criticism on social media, and he followed up with a message on his Instagram Story, emphasising he was against racism but without backtracking on his comments.

“Regardless of everything, in any case… no to racism,” it read.

D3OggtWX4AARrZA.jpg

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

CAGLIARI - JUVENTUS

Leonardo Bonucci 22'

Moise Kean 85'

...  3030th Matchday

Allegri: 'Lifetime ban for racists'

225741999-e83eb1ed-b473-437e-b753-9b29ee

https://www.football-italia.net/136529/allegri-lifetime-ban-racists

Apr 3, 2019

Juventus Coach Max Allegri said Moise Kean was wrong to provoke Cagliari fans, but also that racists “can be identified and given a lifetime ban, it’s just they don’t want to.”

The incidents overshadowed the 2-0 Juve victory at the Sardegna Arena, occurring after Kean’s 85th-minute goal.

“It was a solid performance, we showed great technique and didn’t allow Cagliari any chances, which is rare as they are so strong on home turf,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“I knew we needed a more aggressive approach than the one we showed against Udinese and Empoli.”

Allegri was asked about 19-year-old Kean, who was on target yet again for club and country, but was subjected to racist jeers after his celebration in front of the fans with arms outstretched, almost as a challenge.

“He scored another goal and did better in the second half, whereas he got more or less everything wrong in the first half,” replied Allegri.

“I didn’t hear anything from the stands, as I was focused on the game. You need great intelligence to deal with these situations and should not go to provoke people. That, of course, does not mean the idiots in the crowd and the way they reacted should be justified.

“As always in life, there are idiots who do stupid things and ruin it for everyone else. I don’t think talking about it all the time helps. I don’t think halting play helps, because not everyone in the stadium did that.

“We need to use the cameras, find those who are doing it and punish them. It’s very simple, identify them and not one-year ban or two, just give them a lifetime ban. We’ve got the technology, it can be done if the authorities want to. The problem is, they don’t really want to.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

CAGLIARI - JUVENTUS

Leonardo Bonucci 22'

Moise Kean 85'

...  3030th Matchday

Chiellini: Kean a golden boy!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor chiellini e moise kean

https://www.football-italia.net/136539/chiellini-kean-golden-boy

Apr 3, 2019

Giorgio Chiellini has hailed Moise Kean as ‘a golden boy’ and ‘an asset to Italian football’ after the striker was racially abused against Cagliari on Tuesday.

Kean was insulted throughout Juve’s 2-0 win at Cagliari, and the chants went up a notch while he celebrated scoring his side’s second goal.

Leonardo Bonucci controversially suggested the Italy starlet provoked the Sardinian supporters, but Chiellini maintains he did ‘nothing’ wrong

“The only thing I want to say is that Moise is an asset to Italian football,” the 34-year-old said after the game.

“He’s a golden boy who is doing the best he can, so he mustn’t be targeted for what he isn’t.

“I’ve reviewed the images because on the pitch, you don’t even realise what’s happening and he did nothing.

“After today, we must think of Moise as we do Zaniolo, Chiesa and Barella, as a positive figure for Italian football, because he deserves it.

“The only thing he did wrong tonight was the dive, which he certainly won’t do again.

“He’s here to learn, he’s 18, but he’s a very good lad and he didn’t deserve the insults he received.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

CAGLIARI - JUVENTUS

Leonardo Bonucci 22'

Moise Kean 85'

...  3030th Matchday

Toure: 'Bonucci comments unbelievable'

093033862-528d67fd-f578-4586-b7c7-a573b0

https://www.football-italia.net/136563/toure-bonucci-comments-unbelievable

Apr 3, 2019

Yaya Toure hit out at “unbelievable” Leonardo Bonucci comments giving Moise Kean 50-50 blame for racist abuse by Cagliari fans.

“It’s for me just the worst scenario you can have in football, your teammate attacking you and saying something like that,” the former Manchester City and Barcelona midfielder told La Gazzetta dello Sport and BBC Sport.

“I think it’s unbelievable. You can imagine how hurt I was when I saw those things happening.

“I don’t want to get into what he was saying, because for me it was totally disrespectful regarding his teammate. You can’t say that by tweeting.

“I don’t want to say something worse or be harsh with him, but if he was my teammate, he would feel me. I think he should apologise first of all to his teammate, then to the team overall.

“Bonucci has got to be smarter than that. We want to see things moving and if a proper football who is Italian, who is white, is talking about 50-50, if he was my teammate…for sure he would feel me. I don’t want to go further than that.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

CAGLIARI - JUVENTUS

Leonardo Bonucci 22'

Moise Kean 85'

...  3030th Matchday

Cagliari avoid racism ban .bah

Notizie Juve, il post di Zazzaroni su Kean.

https://www.football-italia.net/136587/report-cagliari-avoid-racism-ban

Apr 4, 2019

Cagliari will reportedly avoid a stadium ban as ‘only’ a minority of their fans racially abused Juventus striker Moise Kean on Tuesday.

According to ITASportPress, an offshoot of Gazzetta dello Sport, the FIGC deemed only ’40-50’ Cagliari supporters to engage in racist chanting at the Sardegna Arena.

The website writes the federation did not deem the insults aimed at the striker throughout the match to be of a discriminatory nature, only acknowledging them to be racist after his goal celebration.

Consequently, the numbers would be too low to trigger a stand closure or stadium ban, leaving the Rossoblu liable for just a fine.

The controversial incident has gripped the world of football, with the likes of Paul Pogba, Mario Balotelli and Raheem Sterling coming out in support of the 19-year-old.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

JUVENTUS - MILAN

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png             4004.png

...  31st Matchday

Saturday, april 6th 2019 - 6:00 p.m. CET 

5.00 p.m. UK time - 4.00 p.m. GMT
 Juventus Stadium - Torino

Referee: Michael Fabbri

Allegri: Can be Juve's Fergie. Bonucci was wrong, Ronaldo...

130447031-c0b2a57b-df67-4d8f-9c0b-5b902c

https://www.football-italia.net/136628/allegri-can-be-juves-fergie

https://www.football-italia.net/136631/allegri-bonucci-was-wrong-ronaldo

Apr 5, 2019

Max Allegri has declared that he would like to be Juventus’ Sir Alex Ferguson because ‘it would mean staying for so many years.’

Ferguson won 38 trophies as Manchester United manager between 1986 and 2013, and Allegri admits he has the Scot in his sights at Juve.

“There’s always someone who wants to make football more difficult, and it drives me crazy,” he told Corriere della Sera to promote his new book, ‘It’s Very Simple’.

“I don’t feel that way about anyone in particular. I can only say that they make what’s simple complicated.

“Simplicity is the most complicated thing, but we’re going in the wrong direction because complicating things makes our work even more difficult.

“A corporate Coach is a Coach who brings results. I consider myself a manager for the club, who has to bring home results at the end of the season, not only on a sporting level but also in terms of player growth.

“These are results that ultimately affect the club’s financial statements. I hope I have a role like Ferguson’s because it would mean staying at Juventus for so many years.”

The Old Lady are among the favourites to win this season’s Champions League after their comeback against Atletico Madrid set up a quarter-final with Ajax, but they lost 4-1 to Real Madrid in the 2017 Final…

“Complacency and presumption can make you lose sense of reality,” explained the Coach.

“In the Final with Real we had too much optimism and security. Now we must win in Europe, as we must in Italy.

“Behind Ajax’s growth is their individual talents within a system that teaches children to play football and doesn’t mechanise them.”

Juventus boss Max Allegri accepts Leonardo Bonucci assessed the Moise Kean situation ‘badly’ but confirms Cristiano Ronaldo is ‘giving good signals’.

Ronaldo has not played since picking up a hamstring injury during the international break, but Allegri is confident the No 7 will be back for the Champions League quarter-final first leg against Ajax next week.

“There are good signals from Cristiano Ronaldo in view of the match against Ajax,” he said at a Press conference ahead of Saturday’s Serie A showdown with Milan.

“Dybala, Mandzukic and Spinazzola are available tomorrow. Douglas should be available for Ajax.

“Cuadrado, if it all goes well, will be available for SPAL. Perin won’t make tomorrow. Caceres is out for three weeks.

“Chiellini will be out. I still have to evaluate the others, also because between tomorrow and Wednesday we’ll all have time to recover.

“We’ll only celebrate when we win the Scudetto. Winning eight consecutive League titles is never easy, plus with these numbers.

“Napoli are having an average season for the Scudetto, but we’re doing something extraordinary.

“Milan have grown a lot and Juventus-Milan is always a balanced match. It’ll be a difficult, stimulating game, which must prepare us for the Champions League.”

Juve could secure their eighth straight Scudetto if results go their way this weekend, but it has been overshadowed by Bonucci controversially claiming Kean was partly to blame for the racial abuse he received at Cagliari…

“Racism must always be prosecuted and fought. It can never be justified,” warned the Coach.

“Bonucci, in a competitive trance, expressed himself badly after the game but immediately apologised and explained what he meant. The two are distinct.

“I’m happy with how Kean is developing. The important thing is that, for him to become a great player, he acquires great balance and a high mental level.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

JUVENTUS - MILAN

...  31st Matchday

Khedira back for Juve

D3aCWYuXsAETROs.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/136648/khedira-back-juve

Apr 5, 2019

Sami Khedira is one of four players back in the Juventus squad for their match against Milan in Serie A on Saturday.

Khedira has not played since February due to an irregular heartbeat, but the midfielder has been cleared to resume his playing career.

The German is joined back in the squad by Leonardo Spinazzola, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic.

However, Martin Caceres, Andrea Barzagli, Douglas Costa, Juan Cuadrado and Cristiano Ronaldo are still sidelined. 

Juventus squad to face for Milan: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Del Favero; De Sciglio, Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Bonucci, Cancelo, Rugani, Spinazzola; Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi, Emre Can, Bentancur, Nicolussi Caviglia; Dybala, Mandzukic, Kean, Bernardeschi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

JUVENTUS - MILAN

...  31st Matchday

Line-ups: Juventus v Milan

D3emh1cXoAAaujv.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/136678/line-ups-juventus-v-milan

Apr 6, 2019

Juventus have Paulo Dybala, Mario Mandzukic and Leonardo Spinazzola back, but Milan reshuffle with Fabio Borini, Suso and Krzysztof Piatek.

It kicks off in Turin at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT) - 18.00 CET.

The Bianconeri could even win their eighth consecutive Scudetto this weekend, as if they beat Milan and Napoli lose to Genoa, they will be mathematically out of reach.

Max Allegri receives a boost with the return of Dybala, Mandzukic and Spinazzola, while Mattia De Sciglio starts in a three-man defence against his old club, allowing Giorgio Chiellini to rest.

Cristiano Ronaldo, Martin Caceres, Andrea Barzagli, Douglas Costa, Juan Cuadrado and Mattia Perin are out injured.

Miralem Pjanic also rests in midfield, giving Federico Bernardeschi a more central role.

Milan have bigger issues to deal with, as Gianluigi Donnarumma and Lucas Paqueta limped off during the 1-1 draw with Udinese midweek and are out of action.

Hakan Calhanoglu pulled up in training yesterday, but is still passed fit to start with the returning Franck Kessie.

Suso was rested against Udinese, but the 4-3-1-2 experiment is shelved with Paqueta’s injury, so the Spaniard and Borini flank Piatek rather than Samu Castillejo.

It is Borini’s first Serie A start since January 21 against Genoa, where he scored.

The pressure is piling on Gennaro Gattuso, because one point from the last three rounds means Atalanta have been able to close the gap to just one point in a battle royal for Champions League places.

Milan have a famously awful record in Turin, losing their last seven Serie A visits on the bounce.

Incredibly, the most recent victory was 1-0 in March 2011, decided by a Gattuso goal with Max Allegri on the Milan bench.

Juventus: Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani; Spinazzola, Bernardeschi, Emre Can, Bentancur, Alex Sandro; Dybala, Mandzukic

Juventus bench: Pinsoglio, Chiellini, Khedira, Cancelo, Matuidi, Pjanic, Kean, Del Favero, Matuidi, Nicolussi Caviglia

Milan: Reina; Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Bakayoko, Calhanoglu; Suso, Piatek, Borini

Milan bench: A Donnarumma, Soncin, Abate, Caldara, Laxalt, Strinic, Zapata, Bertolacci, Biglia, Mauri, Castillejo, Cutrone

Ref: Fabbri

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

JUVENTUS - MILAN

...  31st Matchday

HT 0-1: Piatek silences Juventus Stadium

D3fAm1AWwAEynuD.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/136684/ht-piatek-silences-juventus-stadium

Apr 6, 2019

Milan have the half-time lead at the Juventus Stadium thanks to Krzysztof Piatek pouncing on a Leonardo Bonucci error, but the Rossoneri had penalty appeals rejected.

Both sides reshuffled in Turin, as Cristiano Ronaldo, Martin Caceres, Andrea Barzagli, Douglas Costa, Juan Cuadrado and Mattia Perin were injured, but Paulo Dybala, Mario Mandzukic, Leonardo Spinazzola and Mattia De Sciglio returned for a 3-5-2 formation. Miralem Pjanic, Giorgio Chiellini and Joao Cancelo were rested. The Rossoneri had to do without Lucas Paqueta and Gianluigi Donnarumma, so Pepe Reina got his first Serie A start in a Milan jersey, with Fabio Borini a surprise pick to complete the trident attack. Franck Kessie returned after a knee inflammation.

Milan had a famously awful record in Turin, losing their last seven Serie A visits on the bounce. Incredibly, the most recent victory was 1-0 in March 2011, decided by a Gattuso goal with Max Allegri on the Milan bench.

There was a big chance within 90 seconds, as Suso went on the counter and floated in a cross for Krzysztof Piatek to nod wide at the far post.

Emre Can twice twisted his right ankle and decided not to risk it, so limped off for Sami Khedira’s first appearance since the heart surgery just over a month ago. Juve moved to a more classic 4-4-2 formation.

Kessie scuffed a shot wide and Milan had penalty appeals viewed on VAR for an Alex Sandro handball, but the referee decided he was sliding in and turning away from Hakan Calhanoglu’s cross, so considered it involuntary.

Moments later, Milan took the lead anyway from open play. Former Rossoneri captain Leonardo Bonucci’s attempted pass out from the back was well intercepted by Tiemoue Bakayoko, so Piatek picked his spot and placed a right-foot finish past his fellow Poland international Wojciech Szczesny.

Juve fought back with an acrobatic Mandzukic volley that Pepe Reina equally impressively fingertipped out from under the crossbar just before half-time.

Juventus 0-1 Milan (Half-Time)

Piatek 40 (M)

Juventus: Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani; Spinazzola, Bernardeschi, Emre Can (Khedira 25), Bentancur, Alex Sandro; Dybala, Mandzukic

Milan: Reina; Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Bakayoko, Calhanoglu; Suso, Piatek, Borini

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

JUVENTUS - MILAN

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png         2-1    4004.png

Krzysztof Piatek 40'

Paulo Dybala (penalty) 60'

Moise Kean 84' 

...  31st Matchday

Kean completes comeback to sink Milan

D3fPiBBX4AEI2LR.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/125369

Apr 6, 2019

Krzysztof Piatek had put Milan in front, but Paulo Dybala’s penalty and yet another goal from Moise Kean completed the Juventus comeback.

If Napoli lose to Genoa tomorrow, then the Bianconeri will mathematically earn their eighth consecutive Scudetto.

Both sides reshuffled in Turin, as Cristiano Ronaldo, Martin Caceres, Andrea Barzagli, Douglas Costa, Juan Cuadrado and Mattia Perin were injured, but Paulo Dybala, Mario Mandzukic, Leonardo Spinazzola and Mattia De Sciglio returned for a 3-5-2 formation. Miralem Pjanic, Giorgio Chiellini and Joao Cancelo were rested. The Rossoneri had to do without Lucas Paqueta and Gianluigi Donnarumma, so Pepe Reina got his first Serie A start in a Milan jersey, with Fabio Borini a surprise pick to complete the trident attack. Franck Kessie returned after a knee inflammation.

Milan have a famously awful record in Turin, losing their last eight Serie A visits on the bounce. Incredibly, the most recent victory was 1-0 in March 2011, decided by a Gattuso goal with Max Allegri on the Milan bench.

There was a big chance within 90 seconds, as Suso went on the counter and floated in a cross for Krzysztof Piatek to nod wide at the far post.

Emre Can twice twisted his right ankle and decided not to risk it, so limped off for Sami Khedira’s first appearance since the heart surgery just over a month ago. Juve moved to a more classic 4-4-2 formation.

Kessie scuffed a shot wide and Milan had penalty appeals viewed on VAR for an Alex Sandro handball, but the referee decided he was sliding in and turning away from Hakan Calhanoglu’s cross, so considered it involuntary.

Moments later, Milan took the lead anyway from open play. Former Rossoneri captain Leonardo Bonucci’s attempted pass out from the back was well intercepted by Tiemoue Bakayoko, so Piatek picked his spot and placed a right-foot finish past his fellow Poland international Wojciech Szczesny.

Juve fought back with an acrobatic Mandzukic volley that Pepe Reina equally impressively fingertipped out from under the crossbar just before half-time.

Szczesny had to get down and palm a well-taken Piatek long-range strike out of the near bottom corner, while Fabio Borini’s angled drive was deflected past the far post.

However, Mateo Musacchio went into a clumsy mistimed tackle on Dybala, one he really didn’t even need to make, and Juventus received a penalty. Dybala converted it himself to equalise.

Borini hit the side-netting and Calhanoglu’s free kick skimmed the upright, but Musacchio charged down the Rodrigo Bentancur shot from six yards after a Mandzukic knockdown.

Piatek went on-on-one with Daniele Rugani and won that battle, but hesitated and ran out of room to take the finish. On a Juve corner, Kean fired over under pressure from close range, but Alex Sandro turned a free header wide from a corner.

Bernardeschi cut inside and his shot flew just over the bar, until the pressure finally paid off. Pjanic intercepted a wayward Davide Calabria pass and threaded through for Kean, who took a touch before rifling the angled drive into the far bottom corner from 12 yards. It was yet another goal for the 19-year-old talent, who has been on simply spectacular form for club and country.

Juventus: Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani; Spinazzola (Pjanic 61), Bernardeschi, Emre Can (Khedira 25), Bentancur, Alex Sandro; Dybala (Kean 66), Mandzukic

Milan: Reina; Calabria (Cutrone 84), Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Bakayoko, Calhanoglu; Suso (Castillejo 76), Piatek, Borini

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

JUVENTUS - MILAN

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png         2-1    4004.png

Krzysztof Piatek 40'

Paulo Dybala (penalty) 60'

Moise Kean 84' 

...  31st Matchday

Allegri: 'First half was not good'

5d605da7c07fe4ed437c420b7a67c4a6-02353-1

https://www.football-italia.net/136686/allegri-first-half-was-not-good

Apr 6, 2019

Max Allegri admits Juventus didn’t play well in the first half, but feels they deserved the victory over Milan and had advice for Moise Kean.

Krzysztof Piatek had put the Rossoneri in front, but a Paulo Dybala penalty and late goal from substitute Kean turned it around.

“It was important to win, as it’s always a special fixture Juventus-Milan. Now we need a win or a draw. It was a good response from the players, some of whom haven’t played as much lately,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“The first half was not good, as we were a bit chaotic, but after the break we were more organised and moved the ball around cleanly.

“We were up against Milan, so we couldn’t not focus. I knew we could have problems against them, as it was the first time we used Alex Sandro as a centre-back in the three, with De Sciglio and Spinazzola as the wing-backs, Bernardeschi in midfield. We also lost Emre Can to injury and had to readjust there too.

“I always say players have to be placed in their best positions, but when you are 18 points clear at the top, then you have to make a few changes. For example, Blaise Matuidi has been running for two years, he looked as if he was wandering around the field drunk last time, so he needed to rest and I put someone else in.

“Piatek had that chance in the opening few minutes with a header wide and we should’ve conceded then, but other than that, Milan didn’t create much that didn’t come from our errors.”

Paulo Dybala converted a penalty after he was brought down by Mateo Musacchio, but seemed irritated when replaced by Kean.

“Dybala wants to play, of course, as does everyone, but the goal will certainly give him more confidence. In a big club, all the teammates are trying to steal your spot, so it’s going to be a permanent battle.

“Kean came off the bench and scored, he is a young man doing very well and should be allowed to continue like this. I appreciated his celebration today, too.

“All those who came off the bench were decisive this evening, so the decisions for a Coach are not just who starts, but who can come on and change the game.

“We all decided within the club that it was best to keep Kean. He is the only centre-forward alternative to Mario Mandzukic. We also wanted to have him keep training with us because he needs to improve technically. He makes technical errors that are still very obvious and loses the ball cheaply.

“I think training with champions is very helpful, as he learns it takes more than good feet to be a professional player at a big club, you need mentality and hard work too.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRpj1RcEjjGbP0Ptg6aHR

AJAX - JUVENTUS

140px-Ajax_Amsterdam.png               105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                                                        

Champions League 2018-2019 - Quarter Final - First Leg

Wednesday, april 10th 2019 - 9:00 p.m. CET 

8.00 p.m. UK time - 7.00 p.m. GMT
Johan Cruijff Arena - Amsterdam
Referee: Carlos del Cerro Grande  (Spain)

Endt sorry for Juve doping claim

Gerelateerde afbeelding

https://www.football-italia.net/136759/endt-sorry-juve-doping-claim

Apr 8, 2019

Ajax old boy David Endt has apologised for claiming Juventus doped during the 1996 Champions League Final between the sides. “I was misunderstood…”

Endt stoked Juve fires ahead of their Champions League quarter-final against Ajax with the controversial accusation, but the Amsterdamers’ former team manager admits he made the comment in jest.

“I was misunderstood, I didn’t say that Juventus was drugged up,” the Inter fantold Tuttomercatoweb.

“What I said was a joke to a fan who wasn’t thinking straight and reacted without thinking.

“Around the Bianconeri there was a feeling of ‘fraud’ and I, laughing, said that maybe it would’ve been an extra motivation, but I wasn’t referring to doping.

“I didn’t want to offend Juventus: they took what I said seriously and they made a story about it…

“We lost the Final because we weren’t at our best and we played badly. The worst came later, but it wasn’t doping. Rather, it was Calciopoli.

“It’s a topic that creates confusion and I wanted to clarify what I said. I repeat, there was no accusation in my words. I’m sorry.

“For us, being drawn Allegri’s team was a huge slice of bad luck. We especially feared the Bianconeri, in addition to the English sides.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

AJAX - JUVENTUS

Chiellini doubt for Ajax

https://www.football-italia.net/136770/report-chiellini-doubt-ajax

Apr 8, 2019

Giorgio Chiellini could miss Juventus’ Champions League quarter-final first leg against Ajax on Wednesday with a reported calf injury.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Chiellini pulled up with the problem at the end of training on Monday.

The newspaper explains he is now ‘a serious doubt’ for the trip to Amsterdam, leaving Max Allegri with only Daniele Rugani to call upon as a replacement.

That is because fellow defenders Martin Caceres and Andrea Barzagli are already nursing injuries of their own.

The Bianconeri are also sweating over the availabilities of Cristiano Ronaldo, Emre Can and Douglas Costa.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

AJAX - JUVENTUS

Allegri: 'Very open Ajax-Juventus. Ronaldo and Rugani start'

D3vDEhvXoAAHgwZ.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/136805/allegri-very-open-ajax-juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/136802/allegri-ronaldo-and-rugani-start

Apr 9, 2019

Juventus Coach Max Allegri expects “a very open game that won’t end 0-0” with Ajax, while hinting Paulo Dybala will start with Cristiano Ronaldo.

The first leg of the Champions League quarter-final kicks off in Amsterdam on Wednesday at 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT - 21.00 CET).

“Cristiano Ronaldo trained with the team, he is at our disposal and if nothing happens before then, he’ll be in the starting XI tomorrow,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

The Dutch giants knocked Real Madrid out of the Champions League in the Round of 16 with a remarkable comeback from a first leg home defeat.

“Ajax are a strong team who eliminated Real Madrid, who played on a par with Bayern Munich, have technique and there have already been two Finals between Ajax and Juventus.

“This is the first match to earn our place in the semi-final. We need to be sharp, precise and lively, because I expect an open game and it’s very unlikely it will end 0-0.”

Juventus had to fight back from a 2-0 first leg defeat to Atletico Madrid in order to get through the Round of 16.

“This is a completely different game, because Ajax play in a completely different way to Atletico Madrid. Our error in Madrid was thinking that after they hit the bar, we had escaped the danger and switched off.

“It’s by no means easy to beat Atleti 3-0, as they defend so well, but we cannot think that we could do that again tomorrow. We have to lay the foundations to qualify and score away goals. Ajax lost just once – with Real Madrid – in their last 20-odd home games.

“They are a very physical team, strong in the air and in the tackle, so that is where the game will be decided. We must have the humility and capability to defend well, because that is when Ajax become vulnerable.

“We prepared this game working on their strengths and weaknesses. If they are aggressive, we need to be aggressive too. We expect spaces to open up and it to be an open match, so we have to make the most of those situations.

“It’s essential that we run and run hard towards their goal, especially against this Ajax. They tend to have these bursts of great intensity and that is when they become very dangerous.”

Emre Can is also out injured, so Allegri was asked who would start in the middle of the park, having confirmed Daniele Rugani will stand in for Giorgio Chiellini.

“Tomorrow we will play either Sami Khedira or Rodrigo Bentancur in midfield. Considering I’ve only got three centre-backs available, I doubt I’d use all of them. Rugani is one of the best defenders in Italy and therefore one of the best in Europe, because I’ve seen that the other defenders still don’t have the knowledge that ours do.

“Emre Can was in good shape, but I did not think Khedira could play 70 minutes against Milan on Saturday and yet he did. He proved once again that he is a great player in his reading of the game, in dealing with various moments.

“Bentancur is more dynamic, but lacks experience. As there will be many one-to-one duels tomorrow, Bentancur can certainly do well in those situations.

“Douglas Costa can be decisive in this first leg and the second. It’s a pity we don’t have Juan Cuadrado, but at the time I had to leave him out and include defenders in the Champions League squad from January.

“I was just telling the President that I think a wild card like in tennis for April will be very useful for clubs in the Champions League, to replace anyone who has an injury.”

Allegri said several times on Sky Sport Italia and in the Press conference that Dybala trained well this morning.

“Dybala is so talented, but not every season is the same. Paulo had a very good training session today, as he is getting back to his best on a mental level and that’s what it’s all about. He is recovering his physical condition, but above all psychological, finding that desire to prove himself and amaze people. Once he has that, Dybala is one of the most talented players at Juventus.”

If Dybala does start with Cristiano Ronaldo and Mario Mandzukic, that points to Federico Bernardeschi being on the bench.

“Bernardeschi had a good game on Saturday, especially in the second half. I always tell him, and it’s annoying but I do it for his own good, he needs to be more focused, cast aside previous games – whether they are positive or negative – and make fewer misplaced passes.

“He’s got what it takes, he just needs to find that consistency and focus. It’s a process all players have to go through. Chiellini wasn’t this good when he was 23. That is why we need to drop players every now and then, to ensure their mentality and focus is always on point.”

Max Allegri confirms Cristiano Ronaldo and Daniele Rugani will start against Ajax, while Juventus will take a different approach to the Atletico Madrid clash.

“Tomorrow we must play a more attacking and courageous game than with Atletico Madrid, because we cannot think of leaving here without a goal. It’s not often that we see a turnaround of the likes we had against Atleti…” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

The Bianconeri lost the first leg of their Round of 16 by a 2-0 scoreline, but won the return 3-0 in Turin with a Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick.

CR7 had been out since international duty with a thigh strain, but is ready for his comeback, even though Giorgio Chiellini and Emre Can are injured.

“Unless something happens, Ronaldo will play. It’s a pity not to have Chiellini and Emre Can, but the others are fine. Having Douglas Costa back is important, Paulo Dybala had a good training session this morning. Rugani will play at centre-back, it’s an important opportunity for him and we’re happy.

“It’s true Atletico are a completely different team to Ajax, who are more open, so we’ve got to be smart in defence.”

Juve need only one point against SPAL this weekend to secure their eighth consecutive Scudetto.

“The team is in good shape, we had some important days in training, as we can lay the foundations of qualification for the next round and then this weekend the opportunity to win the Scudetto in Ferrara.

“Ajax knocked Real Madrid out, but also gave Bayern Munich problems in the group stage. It’s the first game of two and we’ll see what happens.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

AJAX - JUVENTUS

Juve: Ronaldo in, Chiellini out

Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: 1 persoon, tekst

https://www.football-italia.net/136790/juve-ronaldo-chiellini-out

Apr 9, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo is back in Juventus’ squad to face Ajax in the Champions League quarter-finals, but Giorgio Chiellini and Emre Can are left out.

Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury, but Chiellini has been struck by a calf problem and Can is struggling with an ankle strain.

The pair join Martin Caceres and Juan Cuadrado on the treatment table, although the Bianconeri are also boosted by the returns of Mattia Perin, Andrea Barzagli and Douglas Costa.

Although Barzagli is an option to partner Leonardo Bonucci in central defence, Daniele Rugani is expected to get the nod.

The first leg of the tie kicks off in Amsterdam on Wednesday.

Juve squad to face Ajax: Szczesny, Perin, Pinsoglio; De Sciglio, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Bonucci, Cancelo, Rugani, Spinazzola; Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi, Bentancur, Nicolussi Caviglia; Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Mandzukic, Kean, Bernardeschi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

AJAX - JUVENTUS

Rugani: 'So excited for Ajax-Juve'

D3ukgpxWsAA8TNf.jpg:large

https://www.football-italia.net/136804/rugani-so-excited-ajax-juve

Apr 9, 2019

Daniele Rugani “could not be more excited” to stand in for Giorgio Chiellini in the Juventus defence against Ajax and is happy to have turned down a Chelsea move.

The first leg of the Champions League quarter-final kicks off in Amsterdam on Wednesday at 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT).

Rugani’s presence at the Press conference suggests he will be in the starting XI to replace injured Chiellini, while Emre Can has also been ruled out of the trip.

“We all know how important Giorgio is for the team. I’ll give my best to ensure he is not too badly missed,” said the Italy international.

“I am experiencing this with enthusiasm, as it’s a moment you dream of since childhood. I could not be more excited to play this game, as it’s the kind of event you really want to take part in.

“You play football for moments like this and I am trying to relish every instant of it, from now to kick-off tomorrow.”

Ajax eliminated holders Real Madrid from the Round of 16 and got through a group with Bayern Munich.

“We know Ajax have technique, quality and stamina. We need a solid and focused performance, as the tie is decided over two legs. Ajax have great strength in attack, but we also realise they can be hurt in defence, so we’ll try to use that knowledge tomorrow.

“It’s a very important match for me and for the club, but I hope it is a starting point and not the culmination. I intend to prove that I deserve to play in these games.”

Rugani was asked if he could see Matthijs de Ligt as a future teammate at Juventus.

“I’ve played against him at international level too, it’s always good to have strong teammates, but Ajax have many talented young players and it’s natural there is a lot of transfer speculation around them.”

The Italian had been heavily linked with Chelsea over the summer, but only last week signed a new Juventus contract.

“It was what both parties wanted. In the summer, despite some rumours, things didn’t go through, so I am happy we reached this agreement together. It’s a good sign that makes me proud and happy.

“I am happy with the choice I made. It has been my choice for a few years now, I am in a team of champions and realise it’s difficult to find space, but it’s worth a lot more than playing anywhere else. I will continue along this path as long as both parties want to continue.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

AJAX - JUVENTUS

Probable line-ups: Ajax-Juve

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ajax juventus 2019

https://www.football-italia.net/136814/probable-line-ups-ajax-juve

Apr 10, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo and Daniele Rugani start for Juventus against a full-strength Ajax in tonight’s Champions League quarter-final first leg.

Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury to join Federico Bernardeschi and Mario Mandzukic in attack, with Moise Kean the sacrificial lamb.

The No 7’s return has been weighed down by the loss of Giorgio Chiellini, whose absence at the back will be covered by Rugani.

There has been talk that Juve will go 3-4-3 for the trip to Amsterdam, but Max Allegri is nonetheless expected to go with a 4-3-3.

If their 3-0 victory over Atletico Madrid in the last 16 was impressive, Ajax arguably topped that with a 4-1 demolition of holders Real Madrid.

The Eredivisie leaders have all their big guns available, including Matthijs de Ligt, Frenkie de Jong and the free-scoring Dusan Tadic.

Ajax (probable): Onana; Tagliafico, Blind, De Ligt, Veltman; Van de Beek, Schone, De Jong; Neres, Tadic, Ziyech

Juventus (probable): Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

AJAX - JUVENTUS

140px-Ajax_Amsterdam.png      1-1       105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                                   

Cristiano Ronaldo 45'

David Neres 46'

CL 1-1: Cancelo hero and villain in Amsterdam

D30eN-yWkAI-tFr.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/136846/cl-cancelo-hero-and-villain-amsterdam

Apr 10, 2019

Joao Cancelo created the Cristiano Ronaldo opener, but also gifted David Neres the equaliser as Juventus were held 1-1 by Ajax in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final.

The Bianconeri missed Giorgio Chiellini and Emre Can, while Andrea Barzagli wasn’t even on the bench, so Daniele Rugani had to step in. Cristiano Ronaldo made his comeback from three weeks out with a thigh injury sustained playing for Portugal. Ajax knocked holders Real Madrid out in the last round and held Bayern Munich to two draws in the group stage. Frenkie de Jong passed a fitness test, but Hassane Bande was out and Noussair Mazraoui suspended.

Federico Bernardeschi seemed to be in more of a trequartista role than originally predicted and within a few minutes he’d blasted just over the bar.

However, Ajax started their traditional high press and swarmed into the penalty area, Hakim Ziyech’s curler forcing Wojciech Szczesny to acrobatically fingertip out from under the bar.

Donny van de Beek almost completed a trademark team move, his left-foot strike from 13 yards skimming the far post.

Juve went on a rapid counter-attack with Rodrigo Bentancur, but De Jong made a last-ditch tackle on Bernardeschi. On the resulting corner, Ronaldo volleyed wide.

Ronaldo knocked down a cross for Bernardeschi, who on the turn fired inches past the post from seven yards. Nicolas Tagliafico was booked for a lunge on Joao Cancelo and will be suspended for the second leg.

With the last kick of the first half, Juventus took the lead. Ronaldo completed a long give and go with Cancelo, got away from defenders, bending back goalkeeper Andre Onana’s hand with a diving header from eight yards. It was his eighth career goal past Ajax, having already scored a hat-trick in this stadium for Real Madrid.

However, within 40 seconds of the restart, Ajax had equalised and Cancelo had gone from hero to villain. He kept a goal kick in play at the touchline when he could so easily have let it go out for a throw-in, David Neres made the most of it, surged forward and curled a ferocious right-foot strike into the far top corner.

Tagliafico blasted just wide of the near post and Neres had the ball in the net, but only after being flagged a long way offside.

There was controversy on 52 minutes, as Bernardeschi’s free kick flashed across the face of goal with Bentancur’s shoulder tugged back, but the VAR booth waved play on.

Douglas Costa made his comeback with the first appearance since February 2, replacing the barely-present Mario Mandzukic.

Alex Sandro flung himself in the path of a Ziyech strike from the edge of the box and the hosts again had a period of extremely intensive pressure, pinning Juve back.

Blaise Matuidi limped off with a muscular problem, replaced by Paulo Dybala, but Ajax substitute Jurgen Ekkelenkamp stung Szczesny’s gloves after a smart Dusan Tadic back-heel flick.

Douglas Costa almost restored the Juventus advantage on 86 minutes, as he shrugged off challenges from Veltman and Ziyech, turned on the turbo and saw his angled drive bounce off the inside of the far post.

Cancelo almost scored with a cross-shot trivela that Onana palmed out of the far bottom corner, then the goalkeeper smothered another low Cancelo ball for Ronaldo.

Ajax surged forward in a mass counter-attack in stoppages, but Dusan Tadic’s effort was deflected wide off Rugani.

Ajax 1-1 Juventus

Ronaldo 45 (J), Neres 46 (A)

Ajax: Onana; Veltman, De Ligt, Blind, Tagliafico; Van de Beek, De Jong, Schöne (Ekkelenberg 75); Ziyech, Tadic, Neres

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi (Dybala 75); Bernardeschi (Khedira 93), Mandzukic (Douglas Costa 60), Cristiano Ronaldo

Ref: Del Cerro Grande (ESP)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

AJAX - JUVENTUS

140px-Ajax_Amsterdam.png      1-1       105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                                   

Cristiano Ronaldo 45'

David Neres 46'

Allegri: 'Juve didn't trouble Ajax enough'

230357683-4a76fa2e-9d31-4389-af16-c617e0

https://www.football-italia.net/136849/allegri-juve-didnt-trouble-ajax-enough

Apr 10, 2019

Max Allegri explained how Frenkie de Jong and Ajax got away from the Juventus tactical trap. “We didn’t create enough problems for them.”

Cristiano Ronaldo’s diving header was cancelled out by a David Neres strike within 40 seconds of the restart, so it all goes down to the second leg in Turin.

As Giorgio Chiellini and Emre Can were out injured, Daniele Rugani started in central defence.

“I was confident Rugani would do well, as he’s one of the best defenders in Italy. He is extraordinary when defending, just needs to improve a little when building from the back,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia after the 1-1 draw in Amsterdam.

“Ajax are in the quarter-finals, pass it very well in tight spaces and push a lot of men forward, so of course they’re dangerous opponents. They were pressing us hard and created spaces, but we didn’t hit them on the counter as much as we should’ve done.

“I don’t think we were distracted on the goal, but we did concede straight after the break and Ajax gained confidence, while we were a little in shock.

“I introduced more technically-gifted players, as it was time to work our way out of their pressing with more precision and technique.

“Ronaldo proved once again he is a player of a different level. His timing and movement is different to everyone else.”

Rodrigo Bentancur was instrumental in the goal, as his run took away Matthijs de Ligt to create room for Cristiano Ronaldo’s diving header.

“A midfielder needs to push forward too and create movement. Bentancur didn’t do that against Milan on a Mattia De Sciglio cross, but he did this time and created the space for Ronaldo’s run.

“Federico Bernardeschi and Blaise Matuidi had some good runs early on and Ajax go forward in so many that they leave few behind to defend, so we should’ve made more of those situations.

“Miralem Pjanic was very useful when helping the defence, but struggled a little more when it came to building the play out from midfield.”

Allegri was asked why Frenkie De Jong had so much freedom to play in the Ajax midfield.

“Ajax usually move De Jong over to their left, our right, so Bernardeschi was meant to go and get him. He figured that out and wandered over to the other side, so one of our strikers had to pick him up. De Jong is where the Ajax moves start from.

“They had so many players on yellow cards, and are aggressive so make some risky tackles, but we didn’t create enough problems for them with our through runs. Their central midfielder struggle and the goal came from an opening with Ronaldo through the middle, who then spread it wide and got on the end of the cross.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

AJAX - JUVENTUS

140px-Ajax_Amsterdam.png      1-1       105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                                   

Cristiano Ronaldo 45'

David Neres 46'

Szczesny: 'Ajax very different to Juve'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ajax juventus 1-1 2019

https://www.football-italia.net/136848/szczesny-ajax-very-different-juve

Apr 10, 2019

Wojciech Szczesny admits Ajax are “a very different team to Juventus, but we’ll see what happens in the second leg” of their Champions League quarter-final.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s diving header was cancelled out by a David Neres strike straight after the restart for a 1-1 draw in Amsterdam.

“We could certainly have avoided the equaliser. We lacked concentration and they scored a fine goal,” the goalkeeper told Sky Sport Italia.

“It’s a pity about the result, but we had a good performance, were solid at the back and tried to hit them on the break. Now we go to Turin and have to win.

“You can see the quality in Ajax and the way they play in a very aggressive side, but we already proved against Atletico Madrid that we know how to win at home in this competition.”

Giorgio Chiellini was out injured, replaced by Daniele Rugani in the centre of defence.

“Both Rugani and Leo Bonucci had a good game. We were a bit pinned back for long periods and that inevitably leads to chances, but that was more the attitude of the whole squad and not just the centre-backs.

“The important thing is to always be in the game. Against a side like Ajax, the worst mistake you can make is to get distracted and leave spaces open. We suffered when we needed to and tried to hit them on the counter.

“Ajax are a very different team to us, they play more attacking and aggressive, but we’ll see what happens in the second leg.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

SPAL - JUVENTUS

spal-128x128.png   .......... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png

...  32nd Matchday

Saturday, april 13th 2019 - 3:00 p.m. CET 

2.00 p.m. UK time - 1.00 p.m. GMT
 Paolo Mazza Stadium - Ferrara

Referee: Daniele Doveri

Allegri: Faith in squad players

125516855-7409904d-0f61-4d00-b3d7-21c6a9

https://www.football-italia.net/136901/allegri-faith-squad-players

Apr 12, 2019

Max Allegri has backed Juventus’ squad players to deliver an eighth straight Scudetto when they face SPAL on Saturday.

Juve only need a point to secure yet another Serie A title, and Allegri revealed the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Leonardo Bonucci would be rested, while Juan Cuadrado would play for the first time since December.

“I have to evaluate today’s training session, but many first-teamers will rest,” the Coach said at a Press conference.

“There are players who need to rest. And maybe it’ll be an opportunity for some young players.

“Any Scudetto celebrations will be postponed until after Juventus-Ajax. Tomorrow could be an extraordinary day.

“And it’ll have to be celebrated because an eighth straight Scudetto would be something extraordinary, thanks in part to the great work of the club.

“Mandzukic has a very expensive way of playing, plus we can’t forget that those who played in the World Cup Final had a greater burden on their shoulders.

“He and Matuidi are having a great season. One of Nicolussi and Coccolo could play tomorrow.

“Kean will start. As for injured players, with the Champions League in sight, we’ll make decisions on Sunday morning.

“Risking Cristiano Ronaldo tomorrow makes no sense, neither does risking the others who played during the international break.

“However I’ll name a tough and fair team for the challenge that awaits us. Bonucci doesn’t have any problems, but he could rest tomorrow.

“Perin will play in goal. Cuadrado will play. Barzagli won’t come to Ferrara. In Amsterdam he was with us to support the team.

“As for his future, I think it would be important to put his experience at the disposal of our defenders.

“In Amsterdam we had a good game against a team who were difficult to face. Rugani was very good, like the rest of our defence, but I had no doubts about him.

“We had, between the field and our bench, five or six young lads in Amsterdam. It’s a good sign for the future.”

Saturday’s match also sees the 51-year-old return to the Paolo Mazza, where he spent the 2004-05 campaign, taking SPAL to midtable in Serie C1.

“Ferrara is a beautiful city, where you can breathe the history of SPAL,” he added.

“They’ve won their last two at home. It won’t be a simple game, but we need the points to win the title.

“Winning the Scudetto would be a great source of pride for me: it’s important to work at a club that allows you to win five consecutive titles.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

SPAL - JUVENTUS

...  32nd Matchday

Big boys out of SPAL-Juve

D39kSVUXkAEqiKX.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/136917/big-boys-out-spal-juve

Apr 12, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo and Giorgio Chiellini are among the big names left out of Juventus’ squad to face SPAL on Saturday, but Juan Cuadrado returns.

Ronaldo is rested for the Champions League quarter-final second leg against Ajax, despite Juve only needing a point to secure the Scudetto and SPAL giving him an opportunity to draw closer to Fabio Quagliarella and Krzysztof Piatek in the race to finish top goalscorer.

Chiellini, meanwhile, is still recovering from a calf injury and is joined by Douglas Costa, who picked up a similar problem after the 1-1 draw in Amsterdam on Wednesday.

Emre Can remains out with an ankle strain and there are no call-ups for Daniele Rugani, Miralem Pjanic, Blaise Matuidi and Mario Mandzukic.

However, Cuadrado is in line to make his first appearance since December as five Under-23 players fill up the squad.

Juve squad to face SPAL: Szczesny, Perin, Pinsoglio; De Sciglio, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Bonucci, Cancelo, Spinazzola, Coccolo, Gozzi; Khedira, Bentancur, Kastanos, Nicolussi Caviglia; Dybala, Cuadrado, Kean, Bernardeschi, Mavididi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

SPAL - JUVENTUS

...  32nd Matchday

Line-ups: SPAL v Juventus

D4CCnKVXoAECv3R.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/136937/line-ups-spal-v-juventus

Apr 13, 2019

Juventus can celebrate the Scudetto this afternoon with a point against relegation-threatened SPAL, but completely revamp the line-up.

It kicks off at the Stadio Paolo Mazza in Ferrara at 14.00 UK time (13.00 GMT).

The Bianconeri need only a point today in order to be mathematically crowned Champions of Italy for a record eighth time in a row, becoming also the first side ever to take the title with six Serie A rounds to spare.

That is because they have a superior head-to-head record with Napoli, so if they were to finish level on points, Juve would be on top.

Max Allegri understandably has his eyes on Tuesday’s Champions League quarter-final with Ajax, having drawn the first leg 1-1 in Amsterdam.

That means resting most of his big names, including Cristiano Ronaldo, Federico Bernardeschi, Mario Mandzukic, Alex Sandro, Miralem Pjanic, Blaise Matuidi, Leonardo Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini and not fully fit Daniele Rugani.

There is room for Juan Cuadrado, who makes his comeback after four months with a meniscus ligament issue in a 3-5-2 formation.

Moise Kean and Paulo Dybala form a new partnership, with youth team players Paolo Gozzi and Grigoris Kastanos given run-outs.

While Kastanos is a ‘veteran’ at 21, centre-back Gozzi won’t turn 18 until April 25.

As for SPAL, they are highly-motivated too, as they are hovering just above the relegation zone and are far from comfortable.

Andrea Petagna returns to the starting XI with veteran Sergio Floccari, while Manuel Lazzari is back from suspension, as he was sorely missed in the 2-1 defeat to Cagliari.

Jasmin Kurtic is not 100 per cent fit due to a muscular twinge, so Pasquale Schiattarella steps in to midfield.

Juventus have lost only once away to SPAL in Serie A, 3-1 back in 1956-57, along with nine wins and seven draws.

SPAL: Viviano; Bonifazi, Cionek, Vicari, Fares; Lazzari, Missiroli, Schiattarella, Murgia; Petagna, Floccari

SPAL bench: Gomis, Fulignati, Simic, Antenucci, Regini, Valdifiori, Dickmann, Felipe, Costa, Paloschi, Nikolic, Rizzo Pinna

Juventus: Perin; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Gozzi, Spinazzola; Cuadrado, Bentancur, Kastanos, Cancelo; Dybala, Kean

Juventus bench: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Khedira, Alex Sandro, Bonucci, Bernardeschi, Mavididi, Nicolussi-Caviglia

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

SPAL - JUVENTUS

...  32nd Matchday

Juventus can shatter records today

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor scudetto juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/136928/juventus-can-shatter-records-today

Apr 13, 2019

Juventus need only a point against SPAL today in order to secure their eighth consecutive Scudetto and set two new all-time Serie A records.

The Bianconeri have a 20-point lead over second-placed Napoli and would’ve already celebrated the title last week, had the Partenopei not drawn with 10-man Genoa.

They visit SPAL at the Stadio Paolo Mazza at 14.00 UK time (13.00 GMT).

This is set to become a record-breaking event for several different reasons.

It’ll be the eighth consecutive Serie A title, a new first for the Italian division, but also the longest ever winning streak among Europe’s top five leagues.

This will surpass the seven Ligue 1 trophies on the trot earned by Olympique Lyonnais from 2002 to 2008.

If the Scudetto is mathematically sealed today, it’ll be the first time ever that the tournament has been decided with six rounds to spare.

The current record-holder is Inter with five games to go in 2006-07, the post-Calciopoli season in which Juventus were in Serie B.

It’s still not a European record, because Paris Saint-Germain started the party eight games early in 2015-16, with Bayern Munich having seven left on the fixture list in 2013-14.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Home

....     .....  

SPAL - JUVENTUS

...  32nd Matchday

HT 0-1: Kean strike closes on Scudetto

D4CbGBcW4AA-HF4.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/136942/ht-kean-strike-closes-scudetto

Apr 13, 2019

Moise Kean cannot stop scoring and has given Juventus the half-time lead away to SPAL, 45 minutes away from the Scudetto.

The Bianconeri needed just one point to be sure of their eighth consecutive Scudetto, with a record six rounds to spare, so with the Champions League quarter-final against Ajax coming up on Tuesday, Max Allegri rested numerous stars. Juan Cuadrado and Andrea Barzagli made their comebacks after long injury lay-offs, with 17-year-old defender Paolo Gozzi getting his Serie A debut.

SPAL were hovering above the relegation zone, but Jasmin Kurtic was not fit enough to start, so Pasquale Schiattarella stepped in.

Alessandro Murgia’s overhead kick didn’t quite work out and Paulo Dybala had a shot charged down, but SPAL started to take control of proceedings.

Mohamed Fares and Andrea Petagna had efforts deflected during the same sweeping right-to-left move, while on the resulting corner Barzagli’s defending prevented Petagna nodding in from six yards.

Juventus took the lead somewhat against the run of play, as Joao Cancelo cut inside from the right and his daisy-cutter was going wide, but Kean found himself in the vicinity and stuck out a foot to redirect from 12 yards, wrong-footing Emiliano Viviano.

It was the 19-year-old Italy international’s fourth consecutive Serie A match on target, his sixth in a row between club and country. He also became the youngest player to score in four Serie A games on the bounce in the three points for a win era.

Another Dybala curler from the edge of the box was charged down, while Sergio Floccari couldn’t steer his header on target.

SPAL 0-1 Juventus (Half-Time)

Kean 30 (J)

SPAL: Viviano; Vicari, Cionek, Bonifazi; Lazzari, Missiroli, Schiattarella, Murgia, Fares; Petagna, Floccari

Juventus: Perin; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Gozzi, Spinazzola; Cuadrado, Bentancur, Kastanos, Cancelo; Dybala, Kean

Ref: Doveri

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti