Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Paulo Dybala

130798 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

RUMOURS: Juventus reject Barcelona's €90m Dybala bid

The former Palermo striker scored 23 goals in his first season in Turin and his form
has seen Luis Enrique make a move to secure his services for the 2016-17 campaign.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14222/transfer-talk/2016/05/23/23857792/-?

May 23, 2016

Juventus have rejected an offer of around €90 million from Barcelona for striker Paulo Dybala, according to Tuttosport.

The Argentine striker enjoyed a superb debut season for the Serie A champions, scoring 23 goals in all competitions after joining from Palermo last summer.

And his form has impressed Luis Enrique sufficiently for a bid to be lodged, though the Camp Nou outfit will have to raise their offer if they are to add the 22-year-old to their squad.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Copa America recall for Dybala?

http://www.football-italia.net/84884/copa-america-recall-dybala

May 24, 2016

Paulo Dybala could go to the Copa America with Argentina after all, as Ezequiel Lavezzi has injury problems.

The Juventus talent confessed he was “disappointed” at not making the squad for the tournament.

According to the latest reports, Lavezzi arrived from China with problems in his left adductor muscle and could be forced to pull out.

The Copa America begins on June 3 and Argentina’s first match is against Chile on June 6.

Javier Pastore is also not 100 per cent fit, so Dybala is in with a chance of being called up as a late replacement.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala & Icardi IN as Argentina
name preliminary Olympics squad

The Juventus man is wanted by his country to play in Rio, but they will have to convince
the Bianconeri after he affirmed earlier in the week he would not be released.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/585/argentina/2016/05/24/23896282/-?

May 24, 2016

Argentina coach Gerardo Martino has revealed his intention to take Paulo Dybala to the Olympic Games in Brazil, while Inter captain Mauro Icardi was also included in a 35-man longlist.

After being left out of the nation's plans for the Copa America, the Juventus star claimed his club had refused him permission to play in Rio 2016 in August.

But the Albiceleste apparently believe they can change the Bianconeri's mind, after he was included in the longlist to dispute the competition.

Icardi, who has been frozen out of the national team since the end of 2013, also wins a call-up alongside the likes of Angel Correa, Luciano Vietto and Sao Paulo forward Jonathan Calleri in a formidable attacking line-up.

Atletico Madrid's Matias Kranevitter is another of the Europe-based players included in the list, despite already earning a place at the Copa America.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala included in
Argentina's preliminary Summer Olympic squad

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/5/25/11766276/paulo-dybala-juventus-argentina-2016-summer-olympics-preliminary-squad-list

May 25, 2016

Even with Juventus saying no to Paulo Dybala going to the Olympics this summer, Argentina apparently sees things a little bit differently. Yeah, this thing won't go away no matter how much we truly want it to. And based on what we saw happen on Tuesday, there's more of these kinds of posts to come.

Dybala has been included in Argentina's preliminary squad for the 2016 Summer Olympics in Brazil despite the fact that he has publicly stated in recent days that Juventus has told him that he can't head to Rio. It's an interesting move, to say the least, and one that makes you wonder if Argentina's representation and Juventus' management have even communicated to one another since Dybala got the message that he wasn't going to Brazil with the rest of the squad.

Or is he?

With Ezequiel Lavezzi dealing with injury problems — who knew, right? — there is a chance that Dybala goes to the Copa America this summer. And based on the two possibilities on the table right now, staying home for the summer or going to the United States for the Copa, they're both options at this point. One will depend on the other.

And, no, I believe Juventus will hold firm on their stance that Dybala can't go to the Olympics. Why? Because with the first game being the first few days of August, I would like to think they won't let one of their marquee players risk injury in series and meaningful games that close to the start of the 2016-17 season. But that's just me.

In case you're curious, here is Argentina's full preliminary squad for the Summer Olympics in Rio:

Goalkeepers: Augusto Batalla (River Plate), Geronimo Rulli (Real Sociedad), Ezequiel Unsain (Newell's Old Boys), Axel Werner (Atletico de Rafaela)

Defenders: Victor Cuesta (Independiente), Lautaro Gianetti (Velez Sarsfield), Jose Luis Gomez (Lanus), Jonatan Maidana (River Plate), Emanuel Mammana (River Plate), Ramiro Funes Mori (Everton), Mateo Musacchio (Villarreal), Victor Salazar (Rosario Central), Jonathan Silva (Boca Juniors), Alexis Soto (Banfield), Leandro Vega (River Plate)

Midfielders: Santiago Ascacibar (Estudiantes), Franco Cevi (Rosario Central), Joaquin Correa (Sampdoria), Matias Kranevitter (Atletico Madrid), Manuel Lanzini (West Ham), Giovani Lo Celso (Rosario Central), Mauricio Martinez (Union de Santa Fe), Leandro Paredes (Empoli), Emiliano Rigoni (Independiente), Lucas Romero (Cruzeiro), Ivan Rossi (Banfield)

Forwards: Martin Benitez (Independiente), Jonathan Calleri (Sao Paulo), Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid), Paulo Dybala (Juventus), Christian Espinoza (Huracan), Mauro Icardi (Inter), Cristian Pavon (Boca Juniors), Giovanni Simeone (Banfield), Luciano Vietto (Atletico Madrid)

We'll see if Dybala stays there in the coming days and weeks. Surely this isn't the last we've heard about Dybala maybe or maybe not going to Brazil this summer for the Olympics.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

bex2so.jpg

FC BARCELONA’S €90​M OFFER FOR
PAULO DYBALA REJECTED BY JUVENTUS

FC Barcelona’s multi million pound bid for Paulo Dybala has reportedly been rejected by Juventus.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2016/05/25/fc-barcelonas-e90%E2%80%8Bm-offer-for-paulo-dybala-rejected-by-juventus/?

May 25, 2016

The 22 year-old Argentinian striker, who signed for Juventus in 2015 from Palermo for a figure of €32m plus add-ons, has had a very successful first season after scoring 23 goals in all competitions. After hearing about Barcelona’s reported interest in him, Dybala made clear his intention to remain at the Serie A club. “I don’t know anything about it so I can’t say anything,” said Dybala (as reported by football-italia). “My future will definitely be here. I strongly believe in myself, nobody expected a year like this in terms of goals and wins.”

Dybala’s contributions were crucial in helping Juventus win a record straight 5th Serie A title, further strengthening The Old Lady’s grip on the top division of Italian football. Nicknamed ‘The Jewel’ by his fans and followers back in his home-country, Dybala is increasingly gaining in stature as he looks to follow a long line of successful Argentinian strikers to set Serie A ablaze with his electric pace, technique and an appetite for goals.

Dybala is due to compete in the Rio Olympics in August for his national side after being left out of Argentina’s Copa America squad by manager Tata Martino. However, Juventus, have denied giving Dybala the go-ahead and releasing him for Olympics that’ll coincide with the start of the 2016/17 season.

It doesn’t come as a surprise to many that Barcelona have shown interest in the young Argentinian who fits perfectly into the profile of the kind of players that Barcelona are on the look-out for in the coming summer transfer window. As Barcelona was found wanting of a Plan-B in this year’s champions league, the calls for a striker who can act as an alternative for MSN, have risen amongst the Blaugrana fans.

With further and continued interest from big-wigs like PSG and Real Madrid going into the upcoming transfer window, Juventus can expect a lot of inquiries from potential suitors chasing Dybala’s signature. It’ll be very interesting to see how Juventus manage to resist big money offers, especially after having already resisted selling their prized possession Paul Pogba last year.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘I want to keep winning’

http://www.football-italia.net/85022/dybala-%E2%80%98i-want-keep-winning%E2%80%99?

May 27, 2016

Paulo Dybala isn’t satisfied by his stellar first season at Juventus - “when you get accustomed to winning, you want to keep winning”.

The Argentinian forward joined the Bianconeri last summer in a €40m deal from Palermo, scoring 22 goals in all competitions as the Turin giants won the double.

“The truth is that when you meet your objectives, it’s difficult to slow down,” Dybala told La Nacion in his homeland.

“When you get accustomed to winning, you just want to keep winning, and that’s good. I’ve won titles, but the truth is I’ve just started.

“I always have important objectives in my head, and I want to keep winning.”

Dybala then discussed the road which took him from Instituto to Turin via Sicily.

“I was only 18 when I emigrated to Europe. Luckily things went well, or I wouldn’t have joined Juventus at 21.

“When I went to Palermo I was under a lot of scrutiny for being the most expensive purchase in the club’s history. I always tried to stay calm and show I was worth the price.

“At Juventus I was pleasantly surprised beyond the names. It’s a very humble group, which helped me from day one.

“They treated me very well, and I think that’s the sign of a big club.

“The big names - leaving aside the fact they’ve won a lot, like [Gigi] Buffon and [sami] Khedira who are world champions - help in every way with their experience and humility.

“Players like [Leonardo] Bonucci, [Andrea] Barzagli, [Giorgio] Chiellini and [Claudio] Marchisio who have been at the club for a long time, teach people how to live there, how they work.

“The number 21 shirt? It’s a very important number. When I arrived I wanted the number 9 shirt, as it’s the number I’ve had from Instituto to Palermo.

“I knew Alvaro Morata had it though, and you have to be respectful when you get to a big club.

“Juve told me they wanted to give me the number 21 shirt. I felt a bit of pressure, because [Andrea] Pirlo had it the previous year, but luckily things went well, and in the end it wasn’t a burden.

“Did I make people forget Carlos Tevez? Now he’s not missed so much, because we had a very good year.

“I had a very good first season, and I surpassed the number of goals Carlitos got in his first season. So in that sense people have forgotten him a little.

“But hey, everything Carlos showed over those years isn’t easy to repeat. Everything is going well for me at the moment though.”

The Old Lady refused to let their star forward be called-up for the Olympics, was he surprised by that decision?

“I doubted they’d let me come, because when I was called-up they told me ‘it’s not easy, we’ll have to talk to the Coach [Max Allegri] and the other directors’,” Dybala recalls.

“I realised it would be difficult, because for them the League gets underway when the Games are in full-swing. Preparation is very important for Juventus.

“Tata Martino? I think he must have been surprised, because I think the other clubs who have players in my situation accepted. I don’t really know though, because the full list isn’t known yet.

“I’m sure the Coach expected a yes.

“I’ve never had an opportunity to play with the national team, to travel, to share a month with my teammates and get to know them better.

“The Copa America or the Games would have been very important for me, because I’ve never had the chance to play them.

“The 2018 World Cup? It’s my dream to be included, just as it was for the Copa America and the Olympics.

“I think playing in a World Cup is surely the ultimate for any footballer, representing your country and having the chance to be world champion.

“I’ll try to get to the World Cup.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Argentina want Dybala at Olympics

http://www.football-italia.net/85067/argentina-want-dybala-olympics?

May 28, 2016

The Football Federation in Argentina confirm they are “negotiating with Juventus to let Paulo Dybala play in the Olympics.”

The forward is in the preliminary squad for the tournament, but Dybala himself told reporters that Juve would not give permission to take part in the August competition.

“We are doing everything possible and are working with the clubs who, unfortunately, are not forced to release their players for the Olympics,” AFA President Luis Segura told newspaper Ole.

“Daniel Angelici is negotiating with Juventus to let Dybala play in the Olympics.

"From the initial 35-man list there will eventually be only 22, so we hope the European clubs let their players go.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Report: 'Dybala rejected Man Utd'

http://www.football-italia.net/85090/report-dybala-rejected-man-utd?

May 29, 2016

According to Tuttosport, Paulo Dybala rejected Manchester United last week and will get an improved Juventus contract.

The 22-year-old Argentine was a sensation in his debut campaign in Turin, netting 23 goals in 46 competitive games.

Despite only arriving from Palermo for €32m a year ago, there have been reports of offers this summer from Barcelona and now Manchester United.

Today’s front page of Tuttosport claims Dybala turned down a call from new Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho approximately 10 days ago - before Mou had been formally appointed.

Juve now intend to lock down La Joya by offering him an improved contract with wages matching teammate Paul Pogba.

Dybala currently gets €2.5m per season, but would go to €4.5m.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juventus adamant no Olympics for Dybala

The Argentine striker has been included in Gerardo Martino's preliminary squad for Rio 2016
but the Serie A champions says they are allowed to prevent him from going.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2016/05/31/24116242/-?

May 31, 2016

Juventus general director Giuseppe Marotta has insisted the Serie A champions will not allow Paulo Dybala to represent Argentina at the Olympics.

Argentina coach Gerardo Martino opted to leave the 22-year-old out of his squad for the Copa America despite his fine performances for Juventus in 2015-16, but did include him in his 35-men roster for Rio 2016.

Nevertheless, Juventus are adamant they will not allow their star attacker to travel to Brazil for the tournament.

"He has been included in Argentina's provisional squad for the Olympics," Marotta told La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport.

"But the Fifa regulations allow us to prevent him from actually going.

"We have the desire to keep him here because the Olympics coincide with the new season."

Dybala scored 23 times in 46 games in all competitions in his first season with Juve, ending the season as their top scorer.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Scudetto? First of many…’

http://www.football-italia.net/85619/dybala-‘scudetto-first-many…’

Jun 9, 2016

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala says this year’s Scudetto is “hopefully the first of many”.

The Argentinian international joined the Bianconeri from Palermo last summer, and won Serie A at the first time of asking after the Old Lady pulled off a remarkable comeback in the second half of the season.

“It’s my first Scudetto, and I hope it’s the first of many,” Dybala told Undici.

“Then, with a comeback like that, which no-one expected, it has an even more beautiful flavour. I experienced emotions which I’ve never had.

“Going to Palermo at 18 wasn’t easy, and joining Juventus wasn’t easy at all. I think my goal in the Supercoppa helped me a lot, because I immediately had the confidence of my teammates.”

Dybala spent three seasons with Palermo, including one in Serie B after the Sicilian side were relegated in his first season.

“I had a lot of offers to leave Palermo, but I told my agent to reject them all because I wanted to stay and return to Serie A.

“I knew I could do better than I’d done in my first year, and luckily I managed that.

“I think I’m more fast with my head than my feet. It’s one of my most important weapons, if you can figure out an opponent’s movements it helps you a lot.

“Sometimes I’m more happy if I play a perfect match but don’t score, rather than if I score but make too many mistakes.

“That’s because when I was a kid, my role wasn’t striker, but trequartista, and that’s stayed with me. If I go two or three games without scoring I don’t get anxious.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Barcelona Transfer News: Paulo Dybala

Plan Amid Latest Neymar Contract Rumours

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2647790-barcelona-transfer-news

-paulo-dybala-plan-amid-latest-neymar-contract-rumours?

Jun 22, 2016

Barcelona are reportedly considering Juventus starlet Paulo Dybala as a replacement for Neymar should the latter decide to leave the club this summer. 

According to Sport, the Blaugrana have offered Neymar a new contract worth €15 million per year after tax and will now wait to see whether he accepts the deal; if he doesn’t, it’s suggested he’ll be sold, with Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid all said to be keen on signing him.

On the back of that, Mundo Deportivo (h/t Football Espana) reported that if Neymar were to move on, Dybala would be Barcelona’s first-choice replacement. Here is a look at why the 22-year-old could be capable of stepping into such big shoes:

While they operate in different positions on the field, both Neymar and Dybala proved themselves to be world-class talents last term. Here is how they compared statistically in league matches:

Forward Comparison: Dybala, Neymar
  Dybala Neymar
Apps (Sub) 25 (9) 34
Goals 19 24
Assists 9 12
Shots per game 3.1 3.6
Key passes per game 2.1 3
Dribbles per game 2.7 4.2

WhoScored.com

Dybala is at an earlier stage in his development than Neymar and looks as though—much like the Brazilian in 2013-14—he is ready to explode on to the world stage soon.

There were times early in the season when the Argentina star seemed a little overawed by his move from Palermo. But as the campaign rumbled on, Dybala became a crucial component in the attacking setup deployed by manager Massimiliano Allegri, and he showed all of the hallmarks of a superstar in the making.

hi-res-fa2d2ed27ceac4743a6c80831c06ced6_

GIUSEPPE CACACE/Getty Images
Dybala enjoyed a wonderful debut season with Juventus.

As noted by OptaPaolo, Dybala wound up being the most potent attacking threat the Serie A-winning team have had for many years:

28- Paulo Dybala has had a hand in 28 goals this term (19 goals + 9 assists), a record by a Juventus player in Serie A since 2007/08. Update

Still, replacing Neymar would be difficult. After all, the two players operate differently, with the Juventus man very much a centre-forward, while the Brazilian has shown his best from the left flank for Barcelona.

There’s a chemistry between Neymar and Barcelona’s other forwards that would be tough to rekindle with another player too. While Dybala is immensely talented and destined for the top, the manner in which the Blaugrana No. 11 links up with Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi is almost telepathic.

It’s a unique dynamic and arguably the most effective attacking trio the game has ever seen. As noted by Bleacher Report UK, the goals flowed freely for the triumvirate last term:

Barca’s ‘MSN’ finished the season with 131 goals between them

Messi: 41 goals
Neymar: 31 goals
Suarez: 59 goals

Mundo Deportivo also reported (h/t Football Espana) that Neymar is likely to stay at Barcelona. According to Sport, PSG are willing to offer him a whopping annual salary of €25 million, and of the three teams interested, they represent his likeliest destination. However, the 24-year-old seems content with life at the Camp Nou.

hi-res-0753efb3e36965d3cb0d956a5eaed38b_

JOSEP LAGO/Getty Images

Not only is he winning silverware and being put forward for individual awards such as the Ballon d’Or, but there’s an enjoyment in Neymar’s play whenever he steps on to the field. That’s not necessarily something he would enjoy in Madrid, Manchester or Paris with a world-record price tag to live up to.

Spanish football expert Sergi Dominguez thinks Neymar is irreplaceable:

There's no way in hell I want a player of Neymar's calibre to leave. But if you were Barça would you sell for €180M?

Not only selling Neymar would be stupid because he's a top 5 player now, but also because there's no one to replace him.#Reymar

Should Neymar decide to embark on a new challenge, Barcelona will move on, and Dybala, while not a winger, seems like he would be intelligent enough to slot into the front three. He’s not at the Brazilian’s standard, though, and as a result, the Spanish champions would initially be worse off.

There will be concerns for those tied to the Catalan club that Neymar still hasn’t penned a new deal and worries that one of the aforementioned teams will trigger his €192 million buyout clause. It would allow the footballer to become the main man at an illustrious football club, but there are few teams better equipped to regularly challenge for honours than his current employers.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Juventus aiming for CL'

http://www.football-italia.net/86279/dybala-‘juventus-aiming-cl

Jun 23, 2016

Paulo Dybala confirms he won’t go to the Olympics with Argentina, as Juventus “are aiming to win the Champions League”.

The young forward has been included on the preliminary list for Rio 2016, but the Bianconeri are under no obligation to release him, as the Olympics isn’t a FIFA tournament.

“I’ve talked to the club, the directors and the Coach [Max Allegri],” Dybala told Tyc Sports.

“They considered all the circumstances, we are aiming to win the Champions League so they want everyone to have a good pre-season.

“Last season we didn’t have a good pre-season, and throughout the season there were 40 injuries. That’s why they want everyone to be available for the training camp.”

Argentina play Chile in the Copa America final on Monday, and Dybala will be watching.

“Argentina have a strong team, better than all the others. We can’t lose the final on Sunday [1am Monday in the UK].

“Lionel Messi? He’s an example in every sense. He’s my idol, and it’s the same for many young Argentinians.

“Being Argentina’s number 9 isn’t easy, there’s a lot of competition, but of course I want to be there.

“Juventus have given me the opportunity to play a little further back and have more of a free role, but Tata Martino has told me he sees me more as a pure number 9, so I’ll try to earn my place.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala outlines

why he won't be going to the Olympics

Hint: He's got important things to take care of in Turin.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/6/23/12019234/paulo-dybala

-juventus-interview-2016-summer-olympics-champions-league

Jun 23, 2016

When Paulo Dybala expressed his disappointment that wasn't going to the Copa América this summer, all of our "WHAT THE HELL?" moments were directed more at Argentina than it was Juventus. But when Dybala later said that Juventus essentially prevented that the Argentinian starlet couldn't go to the Olympics in Brazil, the same kind of initial response might have been thrown in the club's direction more than anything.

He stated "Juventus won't give me permission to go to Rio" to take part in the Olympics. About a month later, Dybala has given us the reasoning behind why he won't be playing for Argentina when the Summer Olympics roll around.

"Olympics? I spoke to the club, the directors and the coach. They evaluated all options, they have winning the Champions League as the objective and they want that everyone prepare well. Last year we didn't have a good retreat and during the season we had 40 injuries. This is why they want everyone available at the retreat."

(Source: Gianluca Di Marzio)

There are two main things to do with Juventus thinking the way they have.

1. As they've recently posted on their official website, Juventus' summer tour through Australia and Hong Kong begins in a little over three weeks.
  2. As of this post going live on the internet, the Summer Olympics get underway in Rio in a little over five weeks. The games begin on Aug. 5.

As you've probably noticed, that's a little bit of a time conflict — especially when it comes to preseason training.

For a club, like Dybala said, that has serious aspirations of challenging for the Champions League this next season — hint hint they ain't selling Paul Pogba hint hint — having one of your most important players coming back to Italy a week or two before the Serie A campaign gets underway is, well, not exact the most ideal of scenarios. Not only would Dybala be risking injury if he were to be going to Brazil to play in the Olympics, he would also be losing valuable time during preseason preparations.

The last thing Juventus need is for somebody other than Claudio Marchisio to miss the early stages of the season and the Champions League group stage due to injury. And the last thing Paulo Dybala wants to have happen is to be that guy. As much as Dybala wanted to represent his country either at the Copa América or the Olympics, this won't be his only chance if he continues to develop like he did over the 2015-16 season. He's pretty, pretty good, you know.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Juve for Champions League'

http://www.football-italia.net/86354/dybala-juve-champions-league

Jun 25, 2016

Paulo Dybala feels that with Dani Alves, Miralem Pjanic and Paul Pogba, Juventus “are on the same level as Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.”

The Argentine sensation spoke to both La Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttosport about the campaign coming up.

“I’ve been at Juve for only one year and never thought of leaving. I had a great season, they love me in Turin and I am very happy.

“With Dani Alves and Pjanic, we can win the Champions League,” assured Dybala.

“Juventus are on the same level as Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich now. We went so close to victory in the Final two years ago and last time were eliminated by Bayern with 30 seconds to go. We were just a little unlucky, that’s all.

“I always used to watch Barcelona and remember well that Leo Messi would move to the right and exchange passes with Dani Alves. Dani is a very technical player who will help us a great deal in defence, while in attack I hope he can help me score many goals.

“I must admit, I was surprised by Pjanic arriving at Juve, as I really did not expect it. I didn’t read the papers for a couple of days, then suddenly he was in the squad. I’m not surprised he moved from Roma to Juve, as many players want to join us.

“He can teach Pogba and I to improve our free kicks when we have our post-training session challenges. Pjanic will have no argument with me, as I shoot from the right, him from the left, at most he’ll have to see it out with Paul…”

There are more reports today of negotiations between Manchester United and Juventus for Pogba, but Dybala is confident.

“I know Paul well, he is very relaxed. When he was criticised at Juve, he gave his best as a reaction. He doesn’t suffer from pressure. When someone is that good, it seems surprising if he has an off game.

“Pogba is staying for certain. I heard from him and in my view he is staying with us. We didn’t talk about football, but we did talk.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus on the same level as Madrid and Barcelona - Dybala

The Turin side are part of European football's elite, according to the striker, and has

high expectations for Dani Alves who has recently signed for the club from Barca.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2016/06/25/25029422/-?

Jun 25, 2016

Paulo Dybala believes Juventus are on the same level as Real Madrid and Barcelona, with only bad luck preventing the Turin outfit from winning the Champions League in recent seasons.

Juve have been dominant in Serie A of late, scooping the Scudetto in each of the last five campaigns.

Massimiliano Allegri's men are also two-time defending champions of the Coppa Italia, but are yet to turn their domestic purple patch into continental glory.

Champions League runners-up to Barca in 2014-15, Juve were beaten by Bayern Munich in extra time in last season's round of 16.

But Dybala is confident the club can count themselves among Europe's elite.

"Juventus are a great team, exactly like Real, Bayern Munich and Barcelona," he told Gazzetta dello Sport. 

"Two years ago we came close to victory in the [Champions League] final. With Bayern last season we were eliminated with 30 seconds left, we lacked just a little luck."

Dani Alves will shortly arrive at Juve after leaving Barca and Dybala is relishing the opportunity to play with the Brazil full-back.

"I saw him play very often because I always look to Barcelona and I remember that he often exchanged well with [Lionel] Messi," he added. "It is true, they had a great understanding.

"Dani is a very technical player, he will help us a lot in defence and in attack and I hope he can help me score many goals."

Dybala also welcomed the arrival of Miralem Pjanic, who joined for €32million from Roma this month, but stressed his belief that the sought-after Paul Pogba would not leave the club.

"Pogba remains safe," he commented. "I heard it and I think he will stay with us. We have not talked about football, but I can feel it."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Paulo Dybala expects Paul Pogba to remain with Juventus

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/2901425/paulo-dybala-expects-real-madrid-target-paul-pogba-to-remain-with-juventus

Jun 25, 2016

Paulo Dybala is confident Paul Pogba will reject a big-money move this summer and stay with Juventus for a fifth season.

The pair won the Serie A and Coppa Italia double together with the Bianconerilast season but Pogba is the subject of interest from Real Madrid among othersbut a move is unlikely because of Juve's asking price.

However, in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport, Dybala hinted that a move isn't likely for his teammate.

He said: "Pogba will remain here. I spoke with him and I believe he will stay. We didn't talk about football but I believe that will be the case."

Juve have already completed the signing of Dani Alves from Barcelona with Javier Mascherano possibly to follow and Dybala would welcome his Argentine compatriot in Turin.

The striker said: "I've already played with him in the national team. I like to play with the best players."

Alvaro Morata has left Juventus to return to Real Madrid and Dybala will miss the Spain international in a personal and professional capacity.

"It's a big loss given what he has done and the relationship we had," Dybala said. "He is a great man and a great friend, he helped me settle here."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

'Dybala rejected €80m Barcelona move'

The head honcho of the agency that represents the young Argentine has made it

clear that the striker will only make a move at the right time in his career .

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/06/28/25152842/-?

Jun 28, 2016

The founder of Grupo Mascardi, Gustavo Mascardi, has claimed Barcelona made an €80 million bid for Paulo Dybala, but insists the player has no wish to leave Juventus.

The Argentine starlet joined the Bianconeri last summer in a €40 million move from Palermo and has hit the ground running 19 Serie A goals and racking up nine assists in his first season with the Italian champions.

Naturally the 22-year-old has become hot property in the transfer market, but Mascardi is adamant that the player has a very clear idea of how to manage his future.

“When I talk with Paulo and his agent, Pierpaolo Triulzi, I know that the lad is really on the right track,” he told Gazzamercato.

“A year ago Inter and Milan also wanted him, but he was right to choose the club which would give him more safeguards. His career at Juventus has just begun.

“Will he stay at Juve for a long time? The transfer market can offer a lot of temptations, but Paulo has shown himself to have clear ideas.

“It’s true that in recent months Barcelona were interested in La Joya, I think they made a bid of double what the Bianconeri paid [€80m].

“But the player’s first consideration was that it was more important to consolidate his experience at a club which is giving him the opportunity to succeed at the highest levels.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Can Paulo Dybala Step Up in Leo Messi's Absence?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2649106-argentinas-crown

-prince-can-paulo-dybala-step-up-in-leo-messis-absence?

Jun 29, 2016

Juventus star Paulo Dybala has been pushing insistently for a place in the Argentina side for the last 18 months at least. But the tricky Cordoba-born star could not have imagined that his great chance would arise thanks to what has become little short of a national tragedy for La Albiceleste. 

Lionel Messi has decided to cut short his international career at the age of 29. The disappointment of making it all the way to another major final, this time in the Copa America Centenario, and miss out on the trophy was too much for the Barcelona magician. 

This time Messi suffered the added indignation of blazing Argentina's first penalty of the shootout over the bar as Chile eventually ran out 4-2 winners.

"The national team is over for me, that's it," he fired to reporters after the match, and so far not even a phone call from Argentina President Mauricio Macri, per AFP (h/t Goal) or an incredibly moving letter from an Entre Rios teacher pleading with him not to quit, per the Wall Street Journal, seem able to move him. 

We must never say never. La Pulga may well return to the Albiceleste ranks at some point, possibly before the World Cup kicks off in Russia 24 months from now. But in the meantime Gerardo Martino and his depleted side must turn their attentions to life without Messiand fortunately, the incredible production line of talent in the nation has thrown up a player who would surely be pushing 30 caps already in almost any other side in the world

hi-res-db91f3d9b75af765625a4f397e68611a_

LUIS ACOSTA/Getty Images

Dybala, however, is Argentinian and a player who excites easy comparisons with Messi. Those similarities most likely explain why, despite starring in Italy for the last four seasons and winning the Scudetto during his first campaign with Juventus, he has only pulled on his national shirt three times.

What's more, he looks set to miss out on not just the Copa this summer but also the Olympic Games due to Argentina's stunning incompetence. 

In declining to pick La Joya in favour of China-based Ezequiel Lavezzi, Martino had included the youngster in his 35-man preliminary squad for Brazil this August, per ESPN FC. But Juventus had always maintained that he would not be allowed to compete in the Olympics and put their foot down in June to end any chance Dybala had of representing his country. 

"I’ve talked to the club, the directors and the coach [Max Allegri]," Dybala told TyC Sports (h/t Football Italia). "They considered all the circumstances, we are aiming to win the Champions League so they want everyone to have a good pre-season. Last season we didn’t have a good pre-season, and throughout the season there were 40 injuries. That’s why they want everyone to be available for the training camp."

The youngster also referred to his "idol" before the Copa America final, barely imagining that, just days later, he would be the prime candidate to step into his giant boots.

"Lionel Messi? He’s an example in every sense. He’s my idol, and it’s the same for many young Argentines," he said. 

"Being Argentina’s No. 9 isn’t easy, there’s a lot of competition, but of course I want to be there.

"Juventus have given me the opportunity to play a little further back and have more of a free role, but Tata Martino has told me he sees me more as a pure number 9, so I’ll try to earn my place."

Martino may have seen the former Instituto and Palermo man as a centre-forward before Sunday's bombshell, but he would do well to reconsider his tactics now.

Dybala is quick, immensely talented on the ball and has a venomous shot, and there is no reason why he cannot pick up the No. 10 mantle from La Pulga as Argentina look to bounce back from disappointment with a positive reply in the upcoming World Cup qualifiers. 

hi-res-3d8e8320c890996644f9fdfb57c67e76_

FILIPPO MONTEFORTE/Getty Images

A tough home clash against Uruguay on September 1 is followed by a trip to Venezuela five days later. Before 2016 is out, the Albiceleste will also visit Peru and Brazil as well as hosting Paraguay and Colombia. Those six matches will go a long way to deciding whether the nation will coast into a qualification place at Russia 2018 or whether a repeat of the agonising 2010 campaign is more likely. 

Ever since Dybala burst on to the scene at the tender age of 17 in Argentina's second-tier Nacional B, he has led his team with a maturity belying his years. He was Instituto's talisman as a teenager in 2011-12, as the Cordoba side enjoyed an electric campaign before just missing out on promotion behind fallen giants River Plate and Rosario Central

He then went on to form a fine partnership in the Sicilian capital with fellow Cordoba native Franco Vazquez and even took on the huge responsibility of replacing Carlos Tevez firmly in his stride. That calm under pressure will now be vital as he seeks to succeed possibly the only current Argentina star whose mystique outstrips even that of Carlitos. 

Diego Maradona, Ariel Ortega, Pablo Aimar, Juan Roman Riquelme and most recently Messi. Argentina have had an enviable line of talent over the last 30 years leading the team at No. 10. Now it is the turn of La Albiceleste's next great playmaker to show that his inclusion in the list is not mere hyperbole.

It will not be easy to replace a figure like the record-breaking Messi, but Dybala has the skills and, most importantly, the mental strength and confidence to become the Argentina orchestra's next great conductor.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Complete Tactical Profile of Juventus Forward Paulo Dybala

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2649752-complete-tactical-profile-of-juventus-forward-paulo-dybala?

Jul 2, 2016

Paulo Dybala has seemingly always been destined for great things. After all, he was born in the same Argentinian province,Cordoba, as Javier Pastore, Pablo Aimar and Franco Vazquez.

Expectation has always followed him.

For a long time, bold predictions about his potential have been made. Back in November 2014, the President of Dybala’s then-club Palermo, Maurizio Zamparini, told Mediaset (h/t Nick Dorrington for ESPN FC): “Within two years, he's going to be better than Cristiano Ronaldo,Lionel Messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. It would take €40 million to take him away from us”. 

Dybala might not quite have hit those heights yet. However, his development has accelerated dramatically. Palermo were not able to keep hold of the player, and last summer, he moved to Juventus. Zamparini was right about the fee, with Dybala costing €40 million including add-ons.

Already other clubs are hovering. Journalist Eduardo Inda recently told TV show El Chiringuito (h/t Ed Malyon of the Mirror): 

[Dybala] is number one on the list of possible signings for Real Madridnext season. He is interesting Barcelona, he's interesting Real Madrid and he's interesting PSG.

He's not at the level of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi or Neymar but he's on the next rung down and could break that top level.

Premier League clubs would doubtless also be interested. Arsenalwere linked extensively with Dybala back in 2015, detailed by James Olley of the Evening Standard, before the player opted to remain in Serie A rather than move to the Premier League.

Although he stayed in the same country, he had to adapt his game with his new club. Speaking to reporters, he said of the move to Juve:

When I arrived here, I altered my approach, understanding that to have a strong character means everything. For example, if I lose possession of the ball, I try my utmost to win it back.

I don't consider myself one of the leaders, as there are so many important and experienced players around, but wearing this shirt comes with a great responsibility and I feel that I've matured here.

Dybala has to work hard because he effectively operates in two roles at once in Juventus’ system. The Bianconeri typically line up in a 3-5-2 formation, with Dybala operating as the deeper striker behind Mario Mandzukic. He is at once both a No. 10 and a penalty-box predator, dropping deep to collect the ball and support the midfield as well as feed off Mandzukic’s intelligent hold-up play. 

Dybala has adapted his game to be more like the man he replaced at Juventus: Carlos Tevez. Their shared nationality makes the comparison obvious, but there are more parallels than their Argentinian heritage, as Sky's Augusto De Bartolo explained to Gerard Brand of Sky Sports: 

Dybala is very similar to Tevez in his style of play. He can play as a classic striker or as a forward free to roam on the flanks or in the middle, where I think he is best.

He is in and out of defenders, never giving them a reference point as to where he will move next, both with and without the ball. 

Like Tevez, he is useful in the non-possession phase, pressing opponents high up the pitch.

He is lethal in one-on-ones with the goalkeeper, has a superb first touch in front of goal and will shoot before the 'keeper has had a chance to set himself. 

Dybala, like Tevez, is stocky with a low centre-of gravity. That enables him to turn away from defenders with relatively ease and makes him extremely difficult to knock off the ball. He’s deceptively quick too. If he's surrounded by a number of markers, Dybala has the skill to find his way through and the speed to escape them. That much is evident in his stats. Dybala was successful with 61 per cent of his attempted take-ons last season. That’s a terrific ratio and demonstrates his outrageous dribbling ability. 

There’s speed of thought to admire as well as pure pace. As De Bartolo suggested, Dybala has a useful habit of hitting his shots early with little backlift. That frequently leaves goalkeepers stranded, barely establishing their position before the ball is beyond them.

He’s also capable of scoring from range. Six of his 19 Serie A goals last season were struck from outside the box. Much of that is down to his excellent set-piece taking. Dybala has a cultured left foot and uncanny ability to lift the ball up over the wall by the narrowest of margins. The dip he gets on his free-kicks makes them a nightmare for 'keepers to deal with. 

He’s far more than just a goalscorer, though. Last season, Dybala created 73 goalscoring opportunities for his Juventus team-mates. That’s 19 more than the next-highest tally for the Turin outfit. Highly rated talents such as Paul Pogba and Juan Cuadrado couldn’t get close to matching Dybala's creative influence. Nine of the chances he created were converted, meaning he was directly involved in 28 of Juventus’ 75 Serie A goals in 2015/16.

hi-res-74c00125092bf3a43678e1b111313672_

Alessandro Di Marco/Associated Press

None of this is to suggest he is the complete player yet. For starters, he seems to require a physical partner such as Mandzukic in order to thrive. It remains to be seen how he would fare as a lone striker. Furthermore, he is not good in the air. The Argentinian won just 19 per cent of his headed duels last season. That’s unlikely to change, so the 5'9" attacker will have to adapt his game accordingly.

Nevertheless, his potential is clear. Dybala continues to make significant strides on the path to greatness. The experts all seem to agree he could be a truly world-class player—and on the evidence of his first season with Juventus, he is well on the way there.

Dybala turns 23 in November, and one can’t help but wonder whether he could explode in 2016/17 and make Zamparini’s prediction come true.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala and Pjanic shine in test

http://www.football-italia.net/87450/pjanic-and-dybala-shine-test

Jul 16, 2016

Paulo Dybala bagged a hat-trick, while Miralem Pjanic was also on target in the first Juventus friendly of pre-season.

The Bianconeri had a 50-minute run-out against San Mauro this morning, emerging with a 6-1 victory at the Vinovo training ground.

The squad will fly out to Australia for a pre-season tour tomorrow.

San Mauro actually took the lead, but Kwadwo Asamoah equalised on an assist from ex-Roma midfielder Pjanic.

The Bosnia international also hit the post, forced several saves out of Neto – who for the occasion was playing for San Mauro – and scored with a shot from the edge of the box into the top corner.

Dybala was the star of the show with a hat-trick, while Padovan completed the rout.

Coach Max Allegri performed tactical experiments, starting out with a 3-5-2 and moving to 4-3-1-2 with Pjanic as the trequartista behind strikers Dybala and Alberto Cerri.

Juventus: Del Favero; Lemina, Marrone, Rugani; Lirola (Macek), Hernanes, Pjanic, Asamoah, Alex Sandro; Dybala, Cerri (Padovan)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus' Paulo Dybala plays down Cristiano Ronaldo comparisons

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/2914931/juventus-paulo-dybala-plays-down-cristiano-ronaldo-comparisons

Jul 20, 2016

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has said he is flattered to be compared to Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo but wants to leave his own legacy.

Dybala, 22, scored 23 goals for Juventus in his first campaign for the club after signing from Palermo last summer.

In 2014, Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini said the Argentina international will be a better player than Ronaldo or Lionel Messi.

"He's a great player and it would be a pleasure to be like him but being myself is fine," he said.

Meanwhile, Dybala is expecting Melbourne Victory to mount a strong challenge against his under-strength side in their opening International Champions Cup match on Saturday night at the MCG.

بعد الهبوط، يأتي وقت الأوتوجرافات والصور.. #JuveOnTour

The Italian champions have left 13 players at home for the Australian leg of the tournament, with Italy skipper Gianluigi Buffon and France midfielder Paul Pogba among those given a rest following Euro 2016.

Dybala, on-loan Moroccan defender Medhi Benatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina midfielder Miralem Pjanic will spearhead their side for matches against Victory (July 23) and Tottenham Hotspur (July 26).

Atletico Madrid are the fourth team in their pool, taking on Spurs on July 29 in Melbourne.

Dybala, who on Wednesday tested his skills with the Sherrin alongside Richmond AFL players, said his team were also feeling the effects of their travel. He said they hadn't really started preparations and would be on the back foot against the A-League lineup.

"It will be a tough game because we have just arrived and have jet lag," he said. "We will do the best for our fans in an important game."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Aiming for 20 goals’

http://www.football-italia.net/87659/dybala-‘aiming-20-goals’

Jul 20, 2016

Paulo Dybala is aiming for at least 20 Juventus goals next season, and praises “very strong” Miralem Pjanic.

The Bianconeri are in Australia as part of a pre-season tour, and the forward spoke to JTV in Melbourne.

“It’s a bit cooler here in Melbourne than in Vinovo, so that’s really good but the training doesn’t change,” Dybala explained.

“We have to forget what we did well last year because it doesn’t matter anymore, we just have to think about the future and new objectives.

“What do I hope for after my 19 goals last year? To get to 20…”

Miralem Pjanic has joined the Old Lady from Roma, and Dybala was asked about his new teammate.

“Miralem is very strong, he has great technical skills and any player would like to play with him.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Don't know about Pogba, Higuain'

http://www.football-italia.net/87708/dybala-dont-know-about-pogba-higuain

Jul 21, 2016

Paulo Dybala feels Paul Pogba 'must make his own decisions' and he 'doesn't read' the rumours on Napoli's Gonzalo Higuain coming to Juventus.

The young striker could lose his most precious club teammate this summer but gain another highly prestigious partner.

“I think it's still early to think of myself as a leader, even if Pogba leaves,” he told Tuttosport. “And there are already many leaders in this group. I don't think I can take up that mantle yet.

“But I can guarantee my utmost effort, whenever I'm on the pitch, to help the team with my way of playing.

“I don't have to advise Paul. I'm the last person who could do that. He's an incredibly strong player and he alone must decide what he wants to do.

“It's a matter that the club is taking care of. I can only say that I took and still take enormous pleasure in playing by his side. And there's certainly no-one at Juventus who wants him to leave.”

The Argentine then turned to the other great transfer story of the summer, the possible signing of Higuain from bitter rivals Napoli.

“I know that people in Italy are talking about this a lot, but I don't read what the newspapers and the social networks are writing.

“All I'm thinking about is my training phase. We're undergoing a very tough training regime to get ready for the new season. There's no time to think about anything else.

“In truth Higuain and I are great friends and we're often in touch. I had the privilege of meeting him in the Argentinian national team, although I never played with him as I only replaced him on the pitch.”

Coach Max Allegri recently stated that Juventus is among the four strongest teams in Europe, and Dybala was happy to echo that sentiment.

“Our is one of the strongest teams in the world. This isn't a conclusion I only just reached, it's something I've been repeating from the end of last season, ever since I went off on holiday.

“In Italy, Juventus have been winning for years and we hope we can keep doing that.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Complete Tactical Profile of Juventus Forward Paulo Dybala

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2653247-complete-tactical-profile-of-juventus-forward-paulo-dybala?

Jul 21, 2016

The headlines surrounding Juventus over the past week have centred on Paul Pogba's possible transfer to Manchester United or a potential deal for Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain; there is so much more to discuss about this Bianconeri side.

Whether the Frenchman leaves or the Argentinian arrives, there is a strong case to be made that neither would be the club's most influential player in 2016/17. Without wishing to demean the incredible defence available to the Old Lady, that honour may well belong to young striker Paulo Dybala.

Having only arrived in Turin from Palermo one year ago, he is a different player than the man Juventus bought at a cost their websiterevealed to be "€32 million [...] with a potential extra €8 million to be paid if certain performance-related targets are met."

Dybala joins Juventus, penning a five-year contract with the club. More on his signing here: http://juve.it/NRTfV 

With the Sicilian side, Dybala was the central striker, with Franco Vazquez tucked in behind him. The two struck up a wonderful rapport, playing with an incredible understanding that saw them share 23 goals in 2014/15.

“Dybala is a quality player who has had a fantastic season,” Vazquez said at a press conference in June last year, shortly after his team-mate moved on to Juve. “I wish him all the best, he is a friend to me. Behind the footballer there is a truly great person.”

hi-res-8986de2f3e8d8a175217761bcab74dcb_

Luca Zennaro/Associated Press/Associated Press

Despite the sizeable investment his club had made in Dybala, coach Massimiliano Allegri took a cautious approach with the youngster, not overusing him in the early part of the campaign. That coincided with some poor results, prompting an outburst from Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini about the progress of his former player.

“Someone has to get better at Juventus and it isn’t Dybala, it’s Allegri,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport (h/t Gazzetta World), before going even further on Radio Sportiva. “Allegri is ruining Dybala,” was Zamparini's typically blunt analysis (h/t Football Italia), but many others saw the situation differently.

a79cfd2221148851c471d741dc375e45_crop_ex

Getty Images

“Allegri did a good job with me and I think he's doing it with Dybala,” Stephan El Shaarawy told La Gazzetta dello Sport (h/t Football Italia), who prospered under the coach at AC Milan. “With young people it takes patience, then if they are good, they have another 16 years to play.”

The Argentina native shared that faith and understood that—in order to play with more traditional strikers like Mario Mandzukic and Alvaro Morata—he would need to adapt. Speaking to Sky Italia back in October (h/t Football Italia), he expressed his faith in the direction Allegri was giving him:

He's the Coach, and he knows what has to be done. He talks to me every week, and he helps me so much. I watch videos of everything that I have to improve, because I came from Palermo and it’s a different situation.

The Coach is a great Coach, he and all his staff help me grow, and they’re working with me to help me improve.

Embracing his withdrawn role, Dybala blossomed into a fine second striker, shrugging off the expectation of his lofty price tag and the fact he was replacing Carlos Tevez. He did so in a number of ways, which are analysed below in a complete breakdown of his contributions to Juve thus far.

Goals

hi-res-443805b14bb4a7a75aed7858976bdd0a_

Andrew Medichini/Associated Press

Tap-ins, long range screamers, volleys, penalties and even one with his right foot. On his way to a final tally of 23 goals, Dybala scored them all. Finding the net on his debut in the Supercoppa Italiana, he also scored in every competition, putting his name on Serie A, Coppa Italia and Champions League scoresheets.

It was a wonderful return in his first season with the Bianconeri, with only Higuain's record of 36 goals topping his compatriot's tally in the league. His did so with superb accuracy, with statistics fromWhoScored.com showing he took just three shots per game in comparison to the Napoli star's Serie A-high mark of 5.2.

Thanks @juventusfcen, I was looking for a comp of Dybala goals without the #MadSkillz & crap music & they delivered:http://youtu.be/4kLb2_U8TjU 

Furthermore, figures provided by Squawka.com show Dybala found the target with an impressive 55 per cent of those efforts, and the video above showcases the incredible variety of his goals.

Creativity

While Dybala had showcased that eye for goal before joining Juventus, once firmly established in the Bianconeri starting XI, his ability to create goals for others came to the fore. Surrounded by better team-mates, the 22-year-old saw his best passes rewarded, as the chances he laid on became goals with increased regularity.

He registered nine assists last season, but WhoScored figures show that the number of scoring opportunities he made rose from 1.7 in 2014/15 to 2.1, while his pass-completion rate went from 81.6 per cent to 84.9 per cent.

Defensive Diligence

hi-res-b4004a4ff074f084a46ad213e3ca306b_

Massimo Pinca/Associated Press

Perhaps the one aspect of Tevez’s playing style that Dybala was expected to struggle with most was work rate, as the formerManchester City captain was a relentless defender whenever his side lost the ball. It was something previously unseen in his replacement, but the new man quickly picked up the baton that the older star had left.

“When I arrived here, I altered my approach, understanding that to have a strong character means everything,” he told reporters back in January. ”For example, if I lose possession of the ball, I try my utmost to win it back.”

Dribbling

That defensive effort often saw Dybala drop deep into his own half to help protect Gigi Buffon’s goal, but from there, he could put his offensive attributes to good use. Short, well-built and with a superb level of acceleration, it was no surprise to see the No. 21 dribble beyond opponents at high speed once the Bianconeri recovered possession.

Am apreciat un videoclip pe @YouTube,http://youtu.be/FPROgaGqI2U?a  Paulo Dybala ● Skills/Goals/Assists ● 2016|| HD

A sublime first touch helped him to leave defenders trailing in his wake, with the video above showing just how easily he skipped beyond a string of dazzled opponents.

Squawka figures show that Dybala completed 92 of the 152 take-ons he attempted last term, a 61 per cent success rate that highlights just how effective he was in this department.

Dead-Ball Prowess

The last area in which Dybala had a major impact last term was with set pieces, and his delivery paid huge dividends on numerous occasions. He took control of many corner and free-kick situations, with his left footed grace providing an alternative angle to Paul Pogba’s right, and the below effort against Hellas Verona shows just how devastatingly good he can be:

VdjZY9CoPp8XXMJW.jpg

“Looking back at it, I have to admit that I caught the ball well,” he told reporters shortly after the final whistle. ”The keeper wasn't able to get across in time. We've been practicing dead-ball situations a lot in training and even have competitions to see who's the most accurate.”

Summary

hi-res-12cc25122e4dea8ec30fe04f4c328477_

Ng Han Guan/Associated Press

When analysing Dybala’s debut campaign with the Old Lady, there are a number of factors that stand out, but perhaps one more than any other: He is still just 22 and will only continue to improve from here.

“He will be the future and is the present of Juventus,” Allegri told apress conference back in October, a chilling thought for those back-pedalling defences across Italy as the 2016/17 campaign approaches.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130798 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Juventus Striker Dybala To Sport Number 10 Shirt

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2016/07/juventus-striker-dybala-to-sport-number-10-shirt/?

Jul 30, 2016

With the midfielder’s future likely to be away from Turin, Juventus forward Paulo Dybala is set to take the number 10 shirt from Paul Pogba.

Legends such as Michel Platini, Alessandro Del Piero and Roberto Baggio have all worn the number 10 shirt for the Bianconeri in the past, and Argentine striker Dybala looks to be the next person to join the list.

Tuttosport reports that he will wear the shirt for next season, following the departure of Pogba to Manchester United, as he looks set to complete a medical in England.

Pogba replaced Carlos Tevez as number 10 when he left to join Boca Juniors, with his first appearance in it being the Supercoppa Italiana on August 8 2015.

Less than one year later, the Frenchman will complete a deal to return to Old Trafford, where he spent his youth before moving to Italy in 2012.

It is expected that Pogba will wear the number six shirt for the Red Devils.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti