Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Paulo Dybala

130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sacchi: ‘Dybala a phenomenon’

http://www.football-italia.net/88605/sacchi-‘dybala-phenomenon’

Jul 31, 2016

Arrigo Sacchi calls Juventus’ Paulo Dybala “a phenomenon” but says Inter’s Mauro Icardi must “improve as a man”.

The legendary former Milan Coach gave a long interview to La Nacion in Argentina, and gave his opinion of some of the Albiceleste’s Serie A stars.

“I spoke to [Milan President] Silvio Berlusconi two years ago, and I told him to get Maurizio Sarri when he was Empoli Coach,” Sarri revealed.

“Also Dybala as a player, who was then at Palermo. Dybala is a phenomenon, he’s a great player and a great guy. I always look at the man first.

“When I signed Frank Rijkaard I sent a man I trusted to [Real] Zaragoza for 20 days to watch how he trained, what he ate, how he behaved with rivals and teammates.

“When I was wrong, I was wrong about the man and not about the footballer. Dybala is fantastic and I’m sure he’s going to improve a lot.

“Icardi as a man is less reliable than Dybala. If he improves as a man he’ll grow because he also has a lot of talent.

“Gonzalo Higuain? He had an incredible, incredible season and therefore he costs a lot [€90m]. Do you know the world of football? It’s run on emotions, and he gives great emotions.

“Now, the money being spent is a lot… I have fear looking at the future, because football could break with excessive leadership or business.”

Sacchi was then asked for his memories of Diego Maradona, as well as a comparison with Lionel Messi.

“Playing against Maradona was the worst thing that could happen. I’ve never seen anyone like him, a player who could create something out of nothing.

“One afternoon at Milan, we were playing a good game with 15 or 20 minutes gone. Diego gets the ball, dribbles past two players and sets it up for Careca. 1-0 to them. I never saw a player make such a difference.

“Messi? Messi is the best player in the world today, but he doesn’t have the personality of Diego. Maradona could play anywhere.

“In Italy, beautiful football isn’t played. It might be a bit better now, but a very difficult style is always played, it stops you having a lot of possession. Yet Diego made the difference in Italy and Spain.

“Messi has won a lot more and with considerably more ease at Barcelona than with with Argentina. What’s missing? A clearly defined playing style.

“I always told Silvio Berlusconi that if a movie doesn’t a top script, even with the best actors in the world like Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson or [George] Clooney, do you think it’ll become a hit film?

“No, because the plot is missing. Football is the same, you need to have 11 players with a lot of motivation, 11 players with a strong team spirit.

“Look at Germany who always manage to win or be up there. Because they have a plan. Argentina are always among the favourites but maybe you need more cohesion, more team spirit.

“Leo doesn’t have the enthusiasm for it at the moment but I think he will change his mind because he has a debt with football, with the fans, with Argentina...because of that he has to return.

“As for Cristiano Ronaldo, Cristiano is an example of a great professional. He doesn’t have the talent of Messi, but he’s a great player.

“Once I went to Real Madrid to see Carlo Ancelotti and Ronaldo was already working out in the dressing room before the others got there.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Report: Juventus wants to extend Paulo Dybala’s contract through 2021

Well, I would say that’s pretty nice of them.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/8/2/12342240/juventus-

paulo-dybala-contract-extension-number-10-serie-a-rumors

Aug 2, 2016

There are many wonderful things to write about Paulo Dybala. He’s the Golden Boy, the baby-faced striker who will drop his wonderful smile on you and then rip out your hearts within a couple of minutes. I, for one, how to write plenty of wonderful things about Dybala over, say, the next 10 years or so. (Rough estimation.)

How do you keep Dybala around for — hopefully — that long of a period of time?

Well, you do what the Gazzetta dello Sport reported Monday. That involves two major things — tacking on another year to Dybala’s current contract, meaning an extension through the 2020-21 season. That also involves a nice little bump up when it comes to Dybala’s salary, which the Gazzetta says will go from his current €3 million a season figure to €4 million.

Oh, and just for a topper, the GDS says that if midfielder Paul Pogba heads back to Manchester United for a boat load of money — which, at this point, who the hell knows what is going on with that because of all the blah, blah, blah — then Dybala will be extended the chance to take over as the guy who wears Juventus’ No. 10 jersey.

That’s a lot to take in when it comes to the last two paragraphs.

When it comes to the contract extension, that only seems like a mere formality. Even with the addition of fellow Argentine Gonzalo Higuain, Dybala is clearly one of the building blocks of this Juventus side. At 22 years old, Dybala is not just a present-day cornerstone, but also one that Juve can build around on a long-term basis. He is on the precipice of stardom after the 2015-16 season he had where he finished behind only Higuain’s insane final season in Naples on the scoring charts. He’s only getting better and the reason that

Whether that’s in his current No. 21 jersey or with a new number, I guess these are merely discussions on “Does he deserve it or not?” kinds of topics. We can dissect that as much as we want if there’s actually a legitimate chance of that happening. (Although, when it comes to if anybody on the current Juventus roster not named Pogba fitting the bill of a No. 10, it’s almost certainly Dybala.)

Let’s just hope that this rumored contract extension is the first of many Dybala contract extensions. And if it just so happens that subsequent contract extensions happen with Dybala wearing the No. 10 jersey, then it’s a sign that Dybala will be wearing said number for a longer amount of time than the last guy who sported it — which can be a good or a bad thing however you wanna look at it.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Higuain & Dybala will be perfect

partnership for Juventus - Tardelli

The Argentine duo can be compared to former Bianconeri pairing David Trezeguet

and Alessandro Del Piero and believes they will provide a lot of goals for the Serie A champions.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2016/08/02/26167762/-?

Aug 2, 2016

Former Juventus midfielder Marco Tardelli believes Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala are the perfect attacking partnership for the Serie A champions.

Higuain scored 36 league goals for Napoli last season, but signed for their title rivals in a €90 million deal last week.

The 28-year-old is expected to partner Dybala in attack, with the duo reminding Tardelli of when Juve icon Alessandro Del Piero lined up alongside David Trezeguet in Turin.

And while Tardelli still believes there is a place for Mario Mandzukic in the squad, he is excited to see Juve's Argentinian duo leading the line.

Asked what Higuain will bring to the club, Tardelli told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "Goals. Lots of goals. But look out, Higuain is not Mario Mandzukic.

"Mandzukic has been a key man, he's the first to press and attack everything, allowing the team to take control on the pitch.

"Higuain is a different striker, he's an attacking conduit. We're talking about a champion though, one who can give Juventus a chance to aim for the Champions League.

"Higuain and Dybala will be a perfect partnership. They compare very well with Trezeguet-Del Piero. They're four great attackers, but different from each other.

"Higuain and Dybala are perfect on paper because, in addition to sticking the ball in the net, Pipita is good at providing assists with his South American feet."

Juve are expected to lose Paul Pogba ahead of the new campaign, as Goal understands Manchester United are on the verge of signing for €110m.

Tardelli admits it would be a shame to see the Frenchman depart, but acknowledged there would be benefits.

"They would lose a great player but would receive so much money. It's a deal that can be done," he said.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Higuain faces competition'

http://www.football-italia.net/88968/dybala-higuain-faces-competition

Aug 9, 2016

Paulo Dybala says he is 'overjoyed' by Gonzalo Higuain's transfer to Juventus, but warns: 'He will have some competition here'.

Last year's top Serie A scorer still looked a little out of condition in Sunday's friendly against West Ham, whilst goals were scored by his fellow strikers Dybala, Mario Mandzukic and Simone Zaza.

“The first thing I did when I heard that Higuain might join us was to send him a text and ask him what the situation was like,” said Dybala, as reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport. “He told me he was in talks with the clubs and that he wanted to join us. When I heard that everything was finalised, I was overjoyed.

“Gonzalo is a 'bomber', and it's not just me saying it. He scored 36 goals last year, setting a new Serie A record. We hope we can help him score a lot, and that he can help us in the championship in return.

“Of course, it's going to be much more difficult for him here at Juve, because there's a great deal of competition. Mario is in a good condition too and he's proving it.”

The Argentinian youngster was asked who would be taking penalties and free kicks for Juventus over the next season.

“I already told 'Pipa' that I'd take the first penalty, after that it'll come down to [assistant manager Marco] Landucci.

“As for free kicks, a lot of us have been practicing: [Miralem] Pjanic, Dani Alves, myself, [Roberto] Pereyra and [Gonzalo] Higuain. We set up a nice Thursday evening's club, we're having fun and we're getting better.

“We all want to take them, but there aren't that many free kicks on the pitch and we'll have to come to an agreement.”

Dybala was also asked what it was like to play alongside new signing Alves.

“There's no need to say anything, you just have to watch him. He's technically extraordinary and incredibly strong. I think he raised the technical bar for this team.

“When you have players like Dani and Pjanic, it's easier to find space and passes. Though of course English teams like West Ham give you more space than we get at home, where our opponents close up shop at the back.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Scudetto or failure'

http://www.football-italia.net/88969/dybala-scudetto-or-failure?

Aug 9, 2016

Paulo Dybala admits hype is 'dangerous, but we are Juventus and if we don't have a great season it'll be a failure'.

The recent sale of Paul Pogba to Manchester United did little to dent the Old Lady's reputation as the superpower of Serie A, especially after an exceptional transfer campaign.

“We have greater confidence, and some exceptionally strong players who will be a formidable weapon for us,” Dybala told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “We know we're one of the strongest teams, and now we can play even better than last year.

“Yes, hype can be dangerous. Last year everybody said that if we didn't win, then the season would have been a failure. Everyone expected the fifth consecutive Scudetto.

“This year we want the sixth, so we can make history. We are Juve and if we don't have a great season, then it's going to be a failure. The only thing that matters here is winning, but we are ready: we want to compete for every trophy.

“We have improved technically but we don't give up on strength for that. We're preparing ourselves well physically, because the Italian championship is incredibly tough.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala shuns Juventus 10 shirt

http://www.football-italia.net/89162/dybala-shuns-juventus-10-shirt

Aug 12, 2016

Nobody has taken on Paul Pogba’s Number 10 jersey for Juventus, as Paulo Dybala retains his 21.

The Bianconeri announced their shirt assignations for the 2016-17 season and there were some surprises.

Despite Pogba moving on to Manchester United, his Number 10 jersey remains unassigned, as Dybala has stuck with 21.

Mehdi Benatia takes on 4, Gonzalo Higuain has the iconic 9, while Dani Alves wears 23 and Miralem Pjanic 5.

Juventus squad: 1 Gigi Buffon, 3 Giorgio Chiellini, 4 Mehdi Benatia, 5 Miralem Pjanic, 6 Sami Khedira, 7 Simone Zaza, 8 Claudio Marchisio, 9 Gonzalo Higuain, 11 Hernanes, 12 Alex Sandro, 15 Andrea Barzagli, 17 Mario Mandzukic, 18 Mario Lemina, 19 Leonardo Bonucci, 20 Marko Pjaca, 21 Paulo Dybala, 22 Kwadwo Asamoah, 23 Dani Alves, 24 Daniele Rugani, 25 Norberto Neto, 26 Stephan Lichtsteiner, 27 Stefano Sturaro, 32 Emil Audero, 33 Patrice Evra, 37 Roberto Pereyra, 39 Luca Marrone

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Argentina: Dybala in, Higuain out

http://www.football-italia.net/89182/argentina-dybala-higuain-out

Aug 13, 2016

Paulo Dybala, Lucas Biglia, Ever Banega and Lionel Messi are included in the Argentina squad, but there’s no Gonzalo Higuain.

Messi had announced his international retirement after losing the Copa America Final to Chile on penalties this summer, but changed his mind after talks with new Coach Edgardo Bauza.

Juventus striker Dybala, Lazio midfielder Biglia and Inter man Banega are called up, but there is no place for €90m Juve signing Gonzalo Higuain.

Argentina go into World Cup qualifiers against Uruguay and Venezuela.

Argentina squad:

Sergio Romero (Man Utd), Mariano Andujar (Estudiantes), Nahuel Guzman (Tigres); Facundo Roncaglia (Celta), Mateo Musacchio (Villarreal), Ramiro Funes Mori

(Everton), Emmanuel Mas (San Lorenzo), Marcos Rojo (Man Utd), Martin Demichelis (Espanyol), Pablo Zabaleta (Man City), Gabriel Mercado (Sevilla), Nicolas Otamendi (Man City); Matias Kranevitter (Atletico Madrid), Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Lucas Biglia (Lazio), Augusto Fernandez (Atletico Madrid), Ever Banega (Inter), Javier Pastore (PSG), Erik Lamela (Tottenham), Nicolas Gaitan (Atletico Madrid), Angel Di Maria (PSG); Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid), Lucas Pratto (Atletico Mineiro), Sergio Aguero (Man City), Paulo Dybala (Juventus), Lucas Alario (River Plate)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'I'm at Juventus to win'

http://www.football-italia.net/89691/dybala-im-juventus-win?

Aug 13, 2016

Paulo Dybala has “the same sensations as last season. I came to Juventus in order to win and I want to continue doing it.”

La Joya was on target with a left-foot curler into the top corner in tonight’s 2-2 friendly draw with Espanyol.

“We really cared about not losing the game, so now let’s work really hard over the next week to be ready for the start of the Serie A season,” Dybala told Sky Sport Italia.

With new signings like Gonzalo Higuain, Miralem Pjanic, Dani Alves, Medhi Benatia and Marko Pjaca, how does Dybala see the team?

“I have the same sensations as last season. I came to Juventus in order to win and I want to continue doing it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘No Barcelona interest’

http://www.football-italia.net/90695/dybala-‘no-barcelona-interest’?

Aug 31, 2016

Paulo Dybala insists there was never any chance of him joining Barcelona as he “always said” he’d stay at Juventus.

The forward had a stellar first season in Turin, leading to rumours he could make a quick exit to Catalonia this summer.

“Barça’s interest was only a rumour,” Dybala told Radio Metro951 in his native Argentina.

“I always said it was right to stay in Turin. I wouldn’t like to be fourth-choice striker there.”

Dybala was also asked about some of this summer’s new signings, including his compatriot Gonzalo Higuain, as well as the Olympic games in Rio.

“Since Dani Alves has been there, there’s been a bit more music, but only at the right times. We have a very serious dressing room.

“That story about Higuain’s mega-house was a lie. He lives near to me in a normal apartment. He didn’t take the insults on social media well so I decided not to broach it with him…

“The Olympics? I wanted to go to Rio, it was a bit of a disappointment. I tried to convince Juve that it was important for me to represent my country, but they all reaffirmed to me that my physical condition would have suffered.”

Finally, the former Palermo man was asked about the Champions League draw, which will see him reunited with Rosanero teammate Franco Vazquez, who is now at Sevilla.

“I called Vazquez right away. I told him I’m going to nutmeg him!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'My Messi dream ruined'

http://www.football-italia.net/90915/dybala-my-messi-dream-ruined

Sep 4, 2016

Paulo Dybala revealed what it was like to play with Leo Messi and be consoled by him after a red card on his full Argentina debut.

The Juventus striker’s club form earned him a place in the starting XI for a World Cup qualifier against Uruguay, but he was sent off for two bookable offences and left the pitch in tears.

“I had never played with Messi before. It was my dream and I was able to achieve it,” Dybala told Argentine newspaper Olè.

“When I was sent off, he consoled me too. Leo told me to stay calm, that these things happen and it wasn’t my fault, but that of the referee.

“I was really upset, it was a horrible moment, because that was a special day for me and it didn’t go the way I expected. I might’ve been anxious or played badly, but to get sent off? Never. Besides, my first yellow card was very harsh.

“I felt at ease with Messi and we talked about how we were going to be set out. If he went central, I was to move out wide. I had fun, at least as long as I was on the pitch, and I tried to help him because he’s the leader of this team.

“When Messi retired from international duty after the Copa America, I thought I’d never get the chance to play alongside him. But the day of the game I realised he feels the responsibility of wearing this shirt more than anyone.”

Dybala is a huge fan of the Barcelona legend, but admits he’s still intimidated by him.

“If I were to face him in the Champions League, I’d ask for his jersey, but I can’t do that with the Seleccion – he’s my teammate!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

New Bonucci and Dybala deals

http://www.football-italia.net/90919/new-bonucci-and-dybala-deals

Sep 4, 2016

Juventus are set to offer Leonardo Bonucci and Paulo Dybala lucrative new contracts to fight off Manchester City and Barcelona.

According to Tuttosport, the club is eager to lock down its talents after summer interest from abroad.

Defender Bonucci was praised by Man City boss Pep Guardiola, who called him one of his favourite players in the world.

Now he’ll be rewarded with a deal to June 2021 worth around €5m per year plus bonuses.

As for Dybala, he currently earns just €3m per season and the plan was to raise it to €4.5m after his stunning first season in Turin.

However, Gonzalo Higuain’s arrival and reported €7.5m per year salary means that won’t be enough.

Targeted by Barcelona and Real Madrid, Dybala will probably double his current wages with a contract renewal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala: Juventus on par with Europe's best

The Serie A champions are hoping to lift the European Cup this season and open

their campaign against Sevilla with their striker confident his side can go far.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2016/09/11/27404382/

dybala-juve-on-par-with-the-best?ICID=TP_HN_1

Sep 11, 2016

Paulo Dybala believes Juventus are on a par with Europe's finest as they chase Champions League glory.

The Serie A champions crashed out in the round of 16 last term as Bayern Munich proved to be too strong, having made the final the season before.

They meet Sevilla in their Group H opener on Wednesday and Dybala is optimistic about his side's chances.

"I cannot wait to play in the Champions League. I think we are on par with Europe's best," Dybala told Sky Sport Italia.

"We have had a great journey and came close to eliminating Bayern last year. We have brought in some great players since, so I think we can go far with the right attitude.

"Last year defeat to Sevilla cost us top spot in the group. We have to forget that and remember that we beat them in Turin.

"We have some great attackers and can cause them a lot of problems."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Paulo Dybala Adding to Juventus Legacy

of Zinedine Zidane and Andrea Pirlo

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2663115-paulo-dybala-adding-to-

juventus-legacy-of-zinedine-zidane-and-andrea-pirlo?

Sep 13, 2016

There is little doubt that Paul Pogba quitting on Juventusaffected those he left behind in Turin, a squad of players working toward a common goal but seemingly blindsided by the Frenchman's decision to return to Manchester United.

According to Tuttosport (h/t Goal), his former Bianconeri team-mates feel betrayed by Pogba's actions, particularly as it appears he gave them the impression he would stay at least one more season to help with the club's ambitions of UEFA Champions League glory.

One side issue to his departure was the fact he wore the No. 10 previously donned by the likes of Michel Platini and Alessandro Del Piero, with this previous post analysing the rich legacy of that particular Juventus shirt.

It remains unassigned this term after perhaps the most likely candidate—star striker Paulo Dybala—insisted he had no interest in taking ownership of it during a newspaper interview back in April.

View image on Twitter

Juventus'ta Platini, Baggio, Del Piero'dan sonra 10 numaranın yeni sahibi Carlos Tevez.

"In any case, the No. 21 belonged to [Zinedine] Zidane and [Andrea] Pirlo and is worth a No. 10," he told Corriere dello Sport (h/t Football Italia). "I have no problem in taking responsibility, but if someone stronger joins us, then he can have it."

That keen sense of history is to be applauded, but the legacy of the shirt sported by the Argentina international actually predates the two men he mentioned, starting from when squad numbers were introduced in Italy back in 1995/96.

Having impressed Marcello Lippi during a spell with Reggiana, Michele Padovano joined the Old Lady in the summer preceding that campaign, and the journeyman striker became the original owner of the Juventus No. 21.

While his time in Turin did not see a sudden scoring outburst, he did net once in the club's Champions League quarter-final win over Real Madrid, going on to convert a penalty in their final shootout win overAjax.

@antoniolabbate this is that doppietta di padovano i was talking about. Happy memories http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoOFwvho0kM Probably his best game for us.

The Bianconeri have not lifted European football's ultimate prize since that famous night in Rome, meaning Padovano still holds a place in the hearts of all those who proudly wear the black-and-white stripes.

Yet before the following season began, Juve's spot-kick hero switched shirts as he opted for the No. 11 and left the No. 21 free for a summer signing from Bordeaux who needs no introduction.

Zinedine Zidane's first two years at Juve were simply phenomenal. Under the guidance of the brilliant Lippi, he drove the team to consecutive Serie A titles while also reaching the Champions League final in both campaigns.

While Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid denied him there, further silverware followed in the form of the 1996 UEFA Super Cup and Intercontinental Cup, the 1997 Supercoppa Italiana plus the UEFA Intertoto Cup in 1999.

The departure of Lippi and some ill-advised transfer moves during Carlo Ancelotti's reign ultimately ended Zidane's time with Juve, but his 2001 move to Real Madrid would usher in a brand new cycle of glory.

With the money gained from selling her star midfielder, the Old Lady was able to bring in Pavel Nedved and Gigi Buffon, who became club legends over the following decade. Meanwhile Zidane's compatriot, Lilian Thuram, would inherit the No. 21 from his 1998 FIFA World Cup-winning team-mate.

Arriving from Parma with Buffon, the calm and impressive defender never missed a beat, slotting into the back line and winning four Serie A titles in five years while also reaching the 2003 Champions League final.

On this day in 2001, @MisterLippi gave these four men their@juventusfcen debuts in a 4-0 win over @FBCUnione

However, the final two of those Scudetti were revoked as part of the Calciopoli scandal and Thuram would move on to Barcelona, abandoning the Bianconeri and losing the respect of many fans around the world.

The No. 21 would remain unassigned as Juventus contested their first and only season in Serie B, their 2006 relegation coming when further punishment for their perceived role in Calciopoli was handed out.

Instantly returning by topping the division despite a nine-point penalty, many probably wished the No. 21 stayed unused the following year after seeing some of Zdenek Grygera’s performances.

Signed on a free transfer after his contract with Ajax expired, the Czech Republic international was a poor player in an increasingly bad defence. In truth, he narrowly missed out on being part of Juve’s worst XI of all time, per this previous post, with only the likes of Jonathan Zebina and Jean-Alain Boumsong preventing him taking a spot.

Somehow he remained in Turin until his contract expired in the summer of 2011 when he joined Fulham, but the video of errors shown above is reflective of his tenure with the club.

But Juventus would then go from the ridiculous to the sublime with the acquisition of another free-agent signing. Grabbing Andrea Pirlo after his contract with AC Milan ended in June 2011 will go down as one of the greatest transfer coups of all time, and the gifted midfielder would deliver yet more amazing performances in the Bianconeri No. 21.

Over four seasons, the Italy international played 164 games for the Old Lady and contributed an impressive 19 goals, many from perfectly placed free-kicks such as the one below against Torino.

Last time Juve played Torino, @Pirlo_official had us jumping out of our seats with this beauty in the LAST 5 secs:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M7yiJzfwww 

However, it was his beautifully crafted passing which most often caught the eye, setting up countless attacking moves and always seemingly one step ahead of the opposition defenders tasked with closing him down.

Last summer he opted to move on, joining Major League Soccer sideNew York City FC. Taking on the shirt he left behind would be none other than Dybala, with Juve’s official website revealing he had cost €32 million from Palermo.

Signing a five-year contract, he quickly set about repaying that hefty fee, despite being shifted into a much deeper role than he had become used to in Sicily and the obvious pressure of such a high-profile move.

On his way to a final tally of 23 goals, Dybala scored all with all manner of strikes. Tap-ins, long-range screamers, volleys, penalties and even one with his right foot, he found the net on his debut in the Supercoppa Italiana and scored in every competition he took part in.

Thanks @juventusfcen, I was looking for a comp of Dybala goals without the #MadSkillz & crap music & they delivered:http://youtu.be/4kLb2_U8TjU 

It was a wonderful return in his first season with the Bianconeri, with only Gonzalo Higuain's record of 36 goals topping his compatriot's tally in the league. His did so with superb accuracy, with statistics fromWhoScored.com showing he took just three shots per game in comparison to the Napoli star's Serie A-high mark of 5.2.

Now he will play alongside Higuain at Juventus, continuing the club's fine tradition of strike partnerships that began with Omar Sivori and John Charles, continuing through Del Piero’s understanding with David Trezeguet and onto the current day.

Yet it is also pleasing to see the No. 21 shirt continue to play a major role, just as it has always seemed to over the past two decades.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

I lack confidence, admits Dybala

http://www.football-italia.net/91806/i-lack-confidence-admits-dybala?

Sep 21, 2016

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala admits he may be “lacking a little confidence” after failing to score in any of his five appearances this season.

Dybala scored 23 goals for Juve last season, his first since joining from Palermo, and having yet to break his duck in 2016-17, the Argentine blames himself, not teething problems with new strike partner Gonzalo Higuain.

“Higuain? Gonzalo’s a very important player for Juventus, as are all our new signings. They will help us to improve on what we achieved last year,” he told ESPN.

“On a personal level, I started last season better so maybe I’m lacking a little confidence in front of goal, but I always try to make my contribution in other ways, running more for my teammates or winning balls back in defensive areas.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Analysing Paulo Dybala's Difficult Start to the 2016/17 Season

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2665178-analysing-

paulo-dybalas-difficult-start-to-the-201617-season?#

Sep 22, 2016

Having lost 2-1 to Inter Milan on Sunday, the midweek round of Serie A action provided Juventus with an early opportunity to bounce back as Cagliari visited Turin. The Bianconeri seized that chance, sweeping their newly promoted opponents aside easily in a comfortable 4-0 victory.

The team from Sardinia offered little threat on Wednesday, as coach Massimo Rastelli's men were overwhelmed by a star-studded lineup despite Juve opting to rest a number of players.

Sami Khedira and Leonardo Bonucci were left out of the starting XI, while Patrice Evra joined Medhi Benatia and Claudio Marchisio on the injury list, with the club's official website noting the Frenchman had sprained his knee in training.

Overall, the performance was much improved, with the midfield looking far sharper after Miralem Pjanic was moved away from the central role—a matter discussed in a previous post.

While it must be again noted that Cagliari offered little resistance during this encounter, the Bosnia and Herzegovina international was a much more influential figure throughout.

According to WhoScored.com, Pjanic managed 97 touches—a tally only bettered by one of his team-mates (Dani Alves, who had 138). He certainly capitalised on them, connecting with 91 per cent of his 78 pass attempts and creating three clear scoring opportunities to push the Old Lady to victory.

As can be seen in the video above, he was heavily involved in the goals Juve scored. It was his free-kick that saw Gonzalo Higuain's shot saved by Marco Storari, with Daniele Rugani slotting home his first goal for the club thereafter.

The midfielder then burst into the box and fired at the former Juventus goalkeeper, and this time, Higuain was on hand to tap in the rebound. A well-taken corner from Pjanic picked out Alves on the edge of the box to smash in a third goal before another excellent pass eventually led to Luca Ceppitelli's own goal after some good work from Mario Mandzukic.

While the likes of Andrea Barzagli and Alex Sandro were once again solid performers—the latter commanding the entire left flank single-handedly in another fantastic display—even this emphatic victory failed to ignite Paulo Dybala.

hi-res-7a811230eef2da3c962fbe20d4e10814_

MARCO BERTORELLO/Getty Images
Paulo Dybala struggled again vs Cagliari

Despite the Bianconeri running roughshod here, the Argentina international remained a shadow of the eye-catching and entertaining player he was last term, as the early stages of the new campaign have proved immensely difficult for him.

"On a personal level, I started last season better so maybe I'm lacking a little confidence in front of goal," Dybala recently told ESPN Argentina (h/t ESPN FC). "But I always try to make my contribution in other ways, running more for my teammates or winning balls back in defensive areas."

Yet Juventus clearly want more from the 22-year-old than effort and work rate, particularly after seeing him bag 19 goals and nine assists in his first season with the club.

Much to the dismay of many media members, he is seemingly playing a deeper role than last term—a view that prompted a response from coach Massimiliano Allegri at his press conference ahead of the Cagliari match:

When you write things, I read them, there’s always something to learn. Then what I do is I get the data and I look at things.

Dybala’s position is the same as last year, neither deeper or further forward. At the moment he’s perhaps shooting at the goal less.

Don’t forget that last year Dybala was—in quotation marks—the ‘novelty’ of the season, he’d been at Palermo but he was a novelty.

This year he’s a player who is known, so he has to vary his play depending on the conditions.

It’s more difficult for him this year because of last year, and it’s always hard to confirm it. That’s normal, we’ve talked about it and he has to remain calm.

hi-res-48763bc25d86308455c71271a6bbf5e1_

Alessandro Di Marco/Associated Press
Max Allegri was forced to respond to criticism

There was much truth in that statement, particularly when it comes to taking shots. According to WhoScored.com, Dybala managed just two efforts against Cagliari. That tally was equalled by Rugani, Hernanes and Mario Lemina, while Higuain (five), Sandro (five), Pjanic (four) and Alves (three) all took more attempts at beating Storari.

It is far from an isolated case this term, with the same source showing five players bettered his single attempt on goal in the 0-0 UEFA Champions League draw with Sevilla, while in the win over Sassuolo, he again shot just twice.

Allegri was also right to note that opposition defences are better prepared to neutralise Dybala, but while he may not be willing to admit it publicly, the coach cannot fail to realise his talented forward has dropped much deeper on the pitch.

Much of this is related to Juve’s midfield issues, with the likes of Kwadwo Asamoah, Lemina and Hernanes struggling to hit Dybala with passes, prompting him to then drift off toward them in search of the ball.

Playing too deep? Paulo Dybala received just ONE pass inside the Cagliari box in a game Juventus dominated completely

As the graphic in the tweet above highlights, the former Palermo striker received just one pass inside the Cagliari box, and that was in a match in which Juventus enjoyed 61.3 per cent of possession and connected with a total of 624 passes, per WhoScored.com.

Perhaps rather than Allegri’s words to the press, more attention should be given to the evidence of recent games such as Sunday’s 2-1 loss to Inter. With just 16 minutes remaining, the Juve boss sent Higuain on as a substitute, replacing Mandzukic as he hoped to improve his side’s attacking threat.

As he entered the field, the Argentina international made a beeline for compatriot Dybala, clearly bringing a message from the bench to keep close to him up front.

9810707f29a53d74f13d4312a7d2828f_origina

Adam Digby via Wyscout
Higuain made sure Dybala gets the message

The main issue with being so distant from his fellow striker is an inability to affect the game where it matters most: in the opposition penalty area. Not only is Dybala shooting less, but he is also much too far away from goal to influence play. He is still getting the ball, turning and beating a man, but then he is confronted by too many opponents ready to help.

This means that instead of being in the box, where a foul would be a penalty, he is instead hacked down in less dangerous parts of the field, with WhoScored.com showing Sevilla took full advantage, fouling Dybala on no fewer than six occasions.

The same source shows that is a dramatic leap from the 1.6 times per game he was infringed in Champions League action last term, with the Spanish side clearly unafraid to concede free-kicks in midfield areas rather than let Dybala run free.

Paulo Dybala made just FOUR passes to Gonzalo Higuain vs Cagliari, largely because the duo were so far apart all game (via@StatsZone)

As the FourFourTwo Stats Zone graphic in the tweet above highlights, it also means Dybala and Higuain cannot link up as they would hope, connecting with just four passes in the win over Cagliari.

Stuck playing sideways passes to midfielders or wing-backs, Dybala needs to be closer to Higuain, just as he was told to be against Inter. Only then can the duo thrive, only then can they help bring the best from each other and only then can the two Argentinians deliver the same incredible goalscoring prowess they both showed last term.

Higuain needs the service his compatriot can provide, but to do so, the younger man must move up the pitch and join the attack. The foraging must be left to others, and it is time Juventus forced Dybala back to where he belongs: in attack, near the box and closer to the opposition goal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve ‘to lock down Dybala’

http://www.football-italia.net/92193/juve-‘-lock-down-dybala’?

Sep 29, 2016

Juventus will reportedly “lock down” Paulo Dybala “at all costs” in a bid to deter Barcelona as they prepare to double the forward’s wages.

According to Calciomercato, Dybala is considered “untouchable” by Juve and a “symbol” of the club’s resurrection under Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici, thus the Bianconeri “have no plans of letting him escape”.

Dybala currently receives a base salary of €2.2m, but the website claims he will be offered a one-year extension until 2021 and twice the money, which would see the Argentine become Juve’s second-highest earner alongside Miralem Pjanic.

Mundo Deportivo reported on Thursday that Barca were ready to spend their entire budget for next summer on the former Palermo star, but he would not come in cheap as the Old Lady value him at €100m.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Paulo Dybala Contract Rumours Amid Blaugrana Talk

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2666558-barcelona-transfer-

news-paulo-dybala-contract-rumours-amid-blaugrana-talk?

Sep 29, 2016

Juventus are reportedly preparing a new "monster deal" for star forward Paulo Dybala amid rumours Barcelona are interested in cutting a deal to sign the Argentina international.

Dybala has been a huge success since joining the Serie A champions from Palermo in the summer of 2015, and Italian outletCalciomercato.com reported Juve plan to offer their marvel a one-year contract extension until 2021.

hi-res-0563f9066346b8e236823178930b1072_

Alessandro Di Marco/Associated Press
Dybala (right) and summer signing Gonzalo Higuain are still settling as Juve's attacking duo.

The 22-year-old also stands to see his current €2.2 million (£1.9 million) annual salary more than doubled to €4.4 million (£3.9 million) if he signs a new deal, level alongside the club's second-highest earner, Miralem Pjanic.

The Bianconeri are unsurprisingly pleased with the progress Dybala has made since coming to Turin last year, although he only scored his first goal of the season in Tuesday's UEFA Champions League win over Dinamo Zagreb.

Bleacher Report's Sam Tighe was quick to praise the attacker's 35-yard rocket, a goal that promises to kick-start Dybala's season and reignite the form he enjoyed throughout most of last term:

Thomas Delaney has just scored a goal even better than Paulo Dybala's. Didn't think the Argentine's would be topped tonight!

Four matches was the longest Dybala went without a goal for Juventus in Serie A last season, and Tuesday's breakthrough could be the signal he needed to finally resume that prolific form in front of goal.

Speaking to Italian broadcaster Mediaset Premium (h/t Football Italia), Dybala opened up on what his first goal of the campaign meant to him and how he's approached his game in what's been a "tough" patch:

It’s tough when you don’t score, but I found the net tonight and it went well. 

I thought that I was doing ok anyway, so long as the team was winning and I didn’t score, it was fine. 

I [will] continue playing the same way and I just do what the Coach says.

hi-res-4ce471a6ce6bbb17d5b0b3df55ad0ee4_

MARCO BERTORELLO/Getty Images
Dybala averaged a goal every other game for Juventus in 2015-16—23 goals in 46 appearances.

Football Italia cited Calciomercato and added that the Scudetto holders are eager to fend off Barcelona's interest by "locking down" Dybala, who netted 23 goals in 46 games for the Bianconeri during his maiden term in Turin.

The news will come as a big statement of loyalty for the player as well, particularly after OptaPaolo pointed out the club has had success without the South American among their ranks over the past year:

4 - #Juventus won all the four Serie A games without Paulo#Dybala on the pitch since August 2015. Turnover?#PalermoJuve

Barca could be eager to see Dybala link up alongside Argentinian compatriot Lionel Messi at the Camp Nou, particularly as the latter approaches 30 and attention turns to who his eventual successor at the club may be.

At the very least, Dybala's Instagram presence suggests he's enjoying his time with the Old Lady a year into his Turin tenure, and Barca would have a hard time finding a deal if their target signed a contract extension:

The Blaugrana signed Valencia forward Paco Alcacer over the summer as their fourth attacker behind Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar, but Dybala could be viewed as a player more ready to challenge the established trio.

For now, the Argentina striker's contract doesn't expire until 2020, meaning Juventus have no immediate concerns, but the club will endeavour nonetheless to ensure their star stays out of Barca's clutches.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus prepare Dybala renewal

http://www.football-italia.net/92252/juventus-prepare-dybala-renewal?

Sep 30, 2016

Juventus are reportedly preparing to tie Paulo Dybala to a new contract worth €5m per season.

The forward hit 19 goals and provided nine assists in Serie A last season, having joined the Bianconeri from Palermo.

With a goal and two assists so far this season, there have been suggestions that Barcelona are showing an interest in ‘La Joya’.

According to La Stampa, Juve are keen to lock down Dybala and are prepared to offer the 22-year-old a new contract running until 2021.

That would represent a one-year extension, with the newspaper reporting that Dybala’s salary will also be increased from €3m per season to €5m, making him the second highest-paid player at the club after Gonzalo Higuain.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juventus ready to renew Dybala contract to keep suitors at bay

The Serie A champions have opened initial negotiations with the Argentina international's

entourage as they look to tie him down until 2021 with a boost in wages.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2016/09/30/28036282/-?

Sep 30, 2016

Juventus are ready to renew Paulo Dybala's contract in an attempt to prevent suitors from following up on their interest, according to reports.

Dybala enjoyed a spectacular debut season with the Bianconeri last term, scoring 23 goals in 46 games in all competitions.

The 22-year-old's exploits have led to him being linked with the likes of Barcelona and Manchester United, and therefore Juve are hoping to tie him down to a new deal.

It is understood that Juve are willing to double Dybala's annual salary from €2.2 million (£1.9 million) to €4.4 million (£3.9 million) and have opened initial negotiations with the forward's team.

The Serie A champions are also hoping to come to an agreement with defender Leonardo Bonucci over fresh terms.

Bonucci, 29, excelled at Euro 2016 with Italy and was subsequently linked with a summer switch to Manchester City, though it is believed he will sign an extension with Massimiliano Allegri's side.

Juventus have made a strong start to the Serie A campaign, winning five of their opening six games in the Italian top flight.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Juventus to offer Paulo Dybala a contract extension through 2021 season

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/9/30/13119686/juventus

-paulo-dybala-contract-extension-2016-serie-a-rumors

Sep 30, 2016

The one thing that is almost as certain to happen as boredom during international breaks is the rehashing of rumors we heard during the previous international break or the recent summer transfer window. There’s time to fill, boys and girls, and sometimes going back to what we’ve heard before is the go-to talking point when there’s nothing really else to talk about.

And as of late, just like we heard back at the beginning of August, talk of Juventus extending Paulo Dybala’s contract has resurfaced with an international break on the horizon following this weekend’s set of games.

According to both calciomercato.com and La Stampa, Juventus are — again — ready to offer Dybala a contract extension through the 2021 season and give him a hefty pay raise worth between €4.5 million and €5 million a season, which would make him Juve’s second-highest annual earner behind fellow striker Gonzalo Higuain. Dybala, one of Juventus’ most-valued assets, is considered “untouchable” while, understandably, being considered one of the club’s building blocks heading into the future — both immediate and long-term as well.

Say, that sounds pretty good to me...

Extending Dybala’s contract to 2021 would see another year tacked onto the deal he originally signed last summer when he arrived from Palermo on a deal that could be worth €40 million when it’s all said and done. Dybala, 22, currently earns €3 million a season — the same as both Hernanes and Juan Cuadrado.

Part of the reasoning behind why Juventus wants to lock up Dybala to an even longer contract is the fact that rumors of Europe’s big-money heavyweights — namely Barcelona — potentially making a run at Dybala come next summer at the earliest. That’s no surprise considering what Dybala has done with Juventus thus far and where many project him to be skill-wise in a year or two.

Lock up Dybala, keep him happy, keep him in Turin. He’s such a nice young man, so who wouldn’t want to see him stick around for many years to come? I know I want to see that happen.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

The importance of Paulo Dybala’s goal against Dinamo Zagreb

Juventus’ Argentine jewel broke his duck for the season on

Tuesday night. Now, we get to watch the little man work.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/10/1/12926190/paulo-dybala-

juventus-dinamo-zagreb-goal-2016-serie-a-champions-league

Oct 1, 2016

I remember sitting back during Juventus’ handful preseason friendlies thinking one thing when it came to Paulo Dybala. No, it had nothing to do with his boyish good looks or his anticipated bump up in pay that will see his salary increase quite handsomely. (See what I did there?) No, it simply involved just how well Dybala was playing in each one of those games in late-July and early-August.

Dybala scored goal after goal after goal in the preseason. And the common line of thinking was that he’d carry that fine form from the preseason right into the Serie A season and then the Champions League. That’s just how it’s supposed to work. Or maybe that’s how we wanted all of this to work when it comes to one of Juventus’ best and most important puzzle pieces.

Turns out, it was far from that.

For all of his preseason goals, it was the exact opposite kind of start for Dybala through the first six weeks of the new Serie A season. Until Tuesday night in Croatia, that is. Dybala scored his first goal of the season in big-time fashion as Juventus picked up their first of hopefully many Champions League wins this season.

Pick whatever kind of adjective you want to describe that goal and they probably would be applicable. That goal is one of Dybala’s best in a Juventus uniform, no doubt about it. And maybe most important of all, it’s a goal that could kick-start Dybala into doing Dybala things once again.

There’s no doubting that Dybala’s first season in Turin pretty much surpassed all expectations we had for him. It set the bar high. Very, very high. And when he came out firing on all cylinders to start the preseason, it seemed as though Dybala was picking up right where he left off at the end of last season. And then the season actually started. Sure, he’s contributed a couple of assists, but it hasn’t been the same kind of explosive and always-threatening Dybala that we saw so often last season.

Until Tuesday night.

We had to wait for Dybala’s first goal this season. Definitely much longer than we thought we would have to coming into the season. It was a goal, though, that screamed Dybala’s confidence was free-flowing — something that he’s spoken about not exactly being up to scruff in recent weeks.

That’s why that goal truly matters. You get Dybala trying audacious shots from well, well outside of the penalty area and you get the player we’re so used to seeing. And that player we’re used to seeing is one of the best Serie A has to offer and somebody who is more than capable than putting a team on his young shoulders when the time calls for it.

You get Dybala clicking, you get the Dybala-Gonzalo Higuain tandem clicking and then Juventus’ offense will truly be clicking at the potential we all know it has.

It’s a trickle-down effect, folks. It’s that simple.

"It gets tougher with every game that you don't score," Dybala told reporters. "Fortunately, this time I scored and we played well."

"I hope that this is my return, although the first thing I think about is giving everything for the team," he added.

(Source: Yahoo! News)

We already know Dybala gives everything for the team, so it’s very nice that he’s reminding us just how classy of a young man he is. Just watch how he gets knocked around by opposing teams pretty much every time they have a chance to get a crack at him. But for Juventus, having Dybala be Dybala again will be more than just a little bit of a positive development.

One goal can turn into two goals. Two goals into three goals. And so on, and so on and so on. The more Dybala goals the better, if you ask me.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bauza: ‘Dybala can be like Messi’

http://www.football-italia.net/92476/bauza-‘dybala-can-be-messi’

Oct 4, 2016

Argentina Coach Edgardo Bauza believes Juventus forward Paulo Dybala “can play like Lionel Messi”.

The Barcelona superstar will miss the matches against Peru and Uruguay with injury, but the Albiceleste boss believes he has a readymade replacement.

“Yes, he can play like Messi, in his position with his stats,” Bauza told TyC Sports.

“Paulo is a player who can change the game, he’s grown a lot in the last six months. He has become a key player in terms of goals and assists.

“He’s in great form and we have to take advantage of that.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Close to Juve renewal'

http://www.football-italia.net/92498/dybala-close-juve-renewal?

Oct 4, 2016

Paulo Dybala confirmed he is “close to a contract renewal with Juventus” and shrugged off “senseless” Barcelona speculation.

La Joya is on international duty with Argentina and told Tyc Sports about his experiences in Turin.

“Being a first choice at Juve made me grow both on and off the field. This is fundamental and is why I am here in the Argentina squad too.

“What they ask of me at Juventus is more or less the same as I am called to do with the Seleccion. The only difference is the tactical system.

“Juventus are accustomed to facing teams who clam up and defend, so they are difficult to face, but with Gonzalo Higuain it’s easier because he draws other defenders away and frees up more space for me.

"Playing with Leo Messi is a dream come true, just like playing alongside Gigi Buffon - the best goalkeeper in the history of football."

Dybala was asked about the transfer reports linking him with a move to Barcelona.

“What the papers say about Barcelona is senseless. The market is closed and I am close to a contract renewal with Juventus.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Dybala: “I am close to a contract renewal with Juventus”

http://www.juvefc.com/dybala-close-contract-renewal-juventus/?

Oct 4, 2016

Paulo Dybala has confirmed that he’s close to agreeing a contract renewal with Juventus and poured cold water on the rumours linking him to Barcelona.

The young Argentine striker spoke with TYC sports while on international duty with Argentina and spoke of his experiences at Juventus.

“Being a first choice at Juve made me grow both on and off the field. This is fundamental and is why I am here in the Argentina squad too.

“What they ask of me at Juventus is more or less the same as I am called to do with the Seleccion. The only difference is the tactical system.

“Juventus are accustomed to facing teams who clam up and defend, so they are difficult to face, but with Gonzalo Higuain it’s easier because he draws other defenders away and frees up more space for me.

“Playing with Leo Messi is a dream come true, just like playing alongside Gigi Buffon – the best goalkeeper in the history of football.

“What the papers say about Barcelona is senseless. The market is closed and I am close to a contract renewal with Juventus.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130799 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Paulo Dybala says he's near new deal with Juventus

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/2965965/paulo-

dybala-says-hes-near-new-deal-with-juventus

Oct 5, 2016

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has quashed speculation linking him to Barcelona by saying he's near a new deal with his current club.

Dybala was Juventus' leading scorer in all competitions last season and agent Gustavo Mascardi said in June that Barcelona offered the Serie A champions a chance to double their money on the 22-year-old.

And while Dybala says he would like to play with Lionel Messi, he said their time together with Argentina is enough for now.

"What the papers say about Barcelona is senseless," he told Tyc Sports. "The market is closed and I am close to a contract renewal with Juventus.

"Playing with Leo Messi is a dream come true, just like playing alongside Gigi Buffon -- the best goalkeeper in the history of football."

Dybala, who joined up with the Argentina squad ahead of World Cup qualifiers against Peru and Paraguay, said his club experience has helped him internationally as well.

"Being a first choice at Juve made me grow both on and off the field," he said. "This is fundamental and is why I am here in the Argentina squad too.

"What they ask of me at Juventus is more or less the same as I am called to do with the Seleccion. The only difference is the tactical system.

"Juventus are accustomed to facing teams who clam up and defend, so they are difficult to face, but with Gonzalo Higuain it's easier because he draws other defenders away and frees up more space for me."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti