Paulo Dybala

130788 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Paulo Dybala confirms he is ‘close’ to signing

a contract extension with Juventus

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/10/5/13171656/juventus-

paulo-dybala-contract-extension-confirmation-2016-serie-a-news

Oct 5, 2016

Before the days of Gonzalo Higuain sporting our favorite kind of black and white jersey, it was Paulo Dybala who owned the distinction as Juventus’ most expensive player. The €32 million with another €8 million topped onto it in potential bonuses was something that set expectations pretty high even before he had made his first start with the Italian champions.

Dybala has gone on to live up to that transfer fee — and then some. He’s one of Juve’s youngest players, but also there most important.

There have been rumors of Dybala signing a contract extension with Juventus just like there have been rumors that some of Europe’s elite will be bringing bags of cash to Turin to try and lure the 22-year-old Argentine away from Juventus. And even with our favorite baby-faced Argentinian striker on international duty with his home country, Dybala has given us something to be happy about. Oh so happy.

Music to our ears, Paulo. Music to our freakin’ ears.

In just about a year and a half since signing with Juventus, Dybala has established himself as one of Europe’s best young talents. His partnership with Higuain has the potential to be one of the best European football has to offer. And with the news that Dybala is about to sign a contract extension, the young Argentine’s salary is going to be closer and closer to that of his new partner in crime.

Now we know the rumors are for real, which is always good. Although, it’s not like contract extension rumors are bad. Well, unless they are saying that Dybala didn’t want to sign an extension. And we know that with Dybala on the doorstep of agreeing to a new and improved contract and salary, that’s he’s quite happy with his current situation in Turin. But knowing the crowd around here, Dybala signing a contract extension is a pretty welcome development.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala to triple Juve wages

http://www.football-italia.net/92549/dybala-triple-juve-wages?

Oct 5, 2016

Paulo Dybala said he’s close to a new contract with Juventus and it’s reported to triple his current wages to €6m per year.

The Argentine is still on the same €2.2m net plus bonuses per season that he agreed when making the move from Palermo just over a year ago.

While on international duty this week, Dybala stated he was close to agreeing a contract extension with the Turin giants.

According to Calciomercato.com, the new deal will run to June 2021 and be worth between €5.5m and €6m net per year.

That does not include the bonuses that could take him close to teammate Gonzalo Higuain’s €7.5m per season salary.

Negotiations are believed to have been going on for several months and are now down to the details.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Paulo Dybala: The New Face of Juventus

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/10/6/13180170/paulo-dybala-the-new-face-of-juventus

Oct 6, 2016

The history of Juventus Football Club is no joke.

Countless titles - won both in Italy and in Europe. Ups and downs of the clubs - everything from a season in Serie B to even finishing a season undefeated. Heck, even the history of managers is a “who’s-who”.

But nothing is as beautiful as the list of players that have dawned the black and white.

No player is bigger than the club, but some names of past greats are hard to just ignore.

Gaetano Scirea to Omar Sivori. Michel Platini to Zinedine Zidane and in most recent memory - Alessandro Del Piero - and presently, Gianluigi Buffon.

When you are such a storied football club such as Juventus, you always wonder ‘who is next?”

Who is next to take over the reigns as face of the club? Currently, Buffon has that tag as he comes closer to the end of his career still being one of the best goalkeepers in the world. But who follows him?

Juventus had attempts making Carlos Tevez be that guy by even giving him the coveted #10 shirt, but after a few seasons, he wanted to go back home to Argentina.

Juventus’ attempt at making Paul Pogba that central figure of the club failed (as we all know the saga during the summer transfer window).

So now, I think its time that Juve make Paulo Dybala main centrepiece.

If you don’t already know, Dybala came over to Juve at the beginning of last season from Palermo for a whopping €32 million transfer fee.

With a big money signing, came big expectations. Paulo Dybala followed up his output of 21 goals in 90 appearances for Palermo with scoring 20 goals on his debut season with Juventus.

Juve knew they had a star when comparisons to Lionel Messi started to arise.

Dybala, a quick, creative and agile player has an equal amount of great technical ability has drawn comparisons to not only Messi, but his fellow countrymen Sergio Aguero, Javier Pastore and the aforementioned Carlos Tevez and Omar Sivori.

After going scoreless in his first 6 games this season (5 domestic and one Champions League game), Dybala has found the mark in back to back games (versus Dinamo Zagreb and Empoli, respectively).

As he starts to round back into midseason form, Juventus will need him if they want to make it deep into the Champions League.

Finally, after losing their beloved captain a few years back, Juventus finally have a player that they can build their team around.

They have a player that they can give the #10 to and take pride in it - something that has been lacking since Alessandro Del Piero.

La Joya is the new face of La Vecchia Signora.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Why would I leave Juventus?’

http://www.football-italia.net/92568/dybala-‘why-would-i-leave-juventus’?

Oct 6, 2016

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala denies he could join Barcelona - “I’m already at one of the best clubs in the world”.

The Argentinian international has been linked with a move to Camp Nou, and has been compared with the Blaugrana’s talisman Lionel Messi.

“I can play in his role, but I can’t play like him,” Dybala told Fox Sports.

“It’s impossible to play like Messi. Barça? I haven’t talked with Messi about the possibility of playing with him at Barça, and no-one from Barcelona has spoken to me or my agent.

“The Catalans are definitely one of the biggest clubs in the world, but I’m already at one of the best clubs in the world.

“Two years ago Juventus played in the Champions League final, I’m happy in Turin and I don’t see why I should think about going anywhere else.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Brady: Dybala reminds me of Baggio

In an exclusive interview with Goal, the former Juventus No.10 reveals his admiration

for the Argentine attacker, while also discussing his time in Turin and his famous title-wi...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2565/exclusive/2016/10/08/28280342/-?

Oct 8, 2016

Juventus legend Liam Brady has played down comparisons between himself and Paulo Dybala, revealing that the Argentine reminds him more of Roberto Baggio.

Brady joined the Old Lady from Arsenal in 1980 and quickly endeared himself to the Bianconeri faithful, top-scoring in his first, Scudetto-winning season in Turin before then converting the penalty on the final day of the 1981-82 season that clinched his side a second consecutive Serie A title.

Dybala has enjoyed an equally impressive start to his Juve career, with the €32 million signing from Palermo netting 23 times during his debut season, which played a huge part in Massimiliano Allegri's men pulling off a league-and-cup double.

The 22-year-old has thus been compared by some pundits to Brady, who also boasted a sweet left foot, but the former Republic of Ireland international believes that Dybala shares more similarities with another iconic No.10.

"I was more a midfielder player, while he is more like a secondary striker," Brady told Goal. "He is a very exciting prospect. He reminds me of Roberto Baggio."

liam-brady-paulo-dybala-juventus-ps_6sx9

Even though Brady went on to represent Sampdoria, Inter and Ascoli during his seven-year stay in Italy, the now 60-year-old Dubliner freely admits that Juve retain a special place in his heart.

Indeed, even though he was ultimately forced out of Turin by the arrival of Michel Platini, he feels that the two titles he win with the Old Lady fully vindicated his decision to leave Arsenal.

"I was the club’s top scorer in my first season at Juventus," he added. "A lot of people in England said that I had done the wrong choice going to Italy, so it was something positive to prove critics wrong.

"I'd like to think the people at Juventus still remember me fondly."

Indeed, Bianconeri fans of a certain stage still have happy memories of that famous penalty against Catanzaro that won Juve the league.

Brady knew before the game that he was being replaced by Platini but he insists that his imminent exit wasn't playing on his mind when he stepped up to the spot.

"It was emotional," he admitted. "But, honestly, I did not think about the fact that was the last game for me.

"I was thinking, 'Just get this done and win the title for Juventus.'"

Looking back on his Serie A spell as a whole, Brady is still grateful for the fact that he got the opportunity to share a field with some of the greatest talents the game has ever seen.

"The best player I played against was Diego Armando Maradona and he had some competition, as I played against Zico, Zibi Boniek and Michel Platini," he enthused. "But, for me, Maradona was the best.

"As for the best player I’ve ever played with, I would say Karl-Heinz Rummenigge at Inter."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: Juve changed my life

http://www.football-italia.net/92795/dybala-juve-changed-my-life?

Oct 11, 2016

Paulo Dybala admits “Juventus changed my life” as he reiterates his “dream” of playing alongside Lionel Messi for Argentina and outlines his future plans.

Dybala arrived in European football four years ago with Palermo, but the attacker explained in an interview with La Clarin on Tuesday that the bigger shift in his life took he place when he joined Juve over the summer..

“Juventus have changed my life,” he said.

“What’s changed since I became a Juventus player? Many things, including fame.

“I’ve dreamt of [scoring] a goal [for Argentina] right from the start. It’s been a year. I was 12 and Messi was already playing for the national team.

“I dreamed of being by his side. Playing with him is easy, it takes two players to mark him, thus you have more space.

“Of course, we have to understand and study his moves. His [praise] is pleasing because it means I’m doing the right things and that he sees something in me.

“One day I’d like to retire with Instituto de Cordoba, but at the moment I have my objectives and thinking about what I’ll do in 10 years is complicated.

“Everything will depend on how I am physically. Higuain is 29 years old and at his best. I feel good like him.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala renewal imminent

http://www.football-italia.net/93048/dybala-renewal-imminent?

Oct 17, 2016

Paulo Dybala’s contract renewal with Juventus is ‘imminent,’ and is just lacking an official announcement, reports say.

According to Tuttosport, the player nicknamed ‘La Joya’ – who scored a brace against Udinese on Saturday – will be rewarded with a new contract until 2021.

The deal will include an increase of €4.5m per season plus bonuses, with an official annoucement soon to arrive.

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta spoke about the issue  along with the renewal of Leonardo Bonucci after the game with Udinese, and hinted that the increased contracts were being drawn up in order to bring them into line with the club’s highly paid new signings.

“The renewals of Bonucci and Dybala? They are already well paid players, but it is right to give them recognition. We are working to adapt their contract also in order to maintain balance in the dressing room."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Tardelli: 'Dybala like Messi'

http://www.football-italia.net/93049/tardelli-dybala-messi?

Oct 17, 2016

Ex-Juventus midfielder Marco Tardelli has compared Paulo Dybala of Juventus to Lionel Messi.

In an interview with Raidue, he expressed his high opinion of the player, and preferred to compare him to Messi rather than Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero.

“I think Dybala is a great player. A long time ago I said he was a little bit like Messi, I think he’s one of those players who can play like him, as a false nine.

“There are not many that they can do it, but he has the qualities to do so. I would compare Dybala more to him.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Allegri 'furious over Dybala'

http://www.football-italia.net/93895/allegri-furious-over-dybala

Nov 4, 2016

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri is said to be furious with injured Paulo Dybala after he played basketball instead of undertaking physiotherapy.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the Allegri approached Dybala at the club’s training facility in Vinovo to ask why he was playing basketball instead of his allotted physio session.

The Argentinian, who is out with a muscle strain, explained that there were no available physiotherapists to help him, and this was the reason he started to play.

The Coach then called a meeting on the spot with the medical staff and the 22-year-old to explain the importance to the team of the player's recovery.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala, Bonucci set for renewals

http://www.football-italia.net/94077/dybala-bonucci-set-renewals?

Nov 8, 2016

Leonardo Bonucci and Paulo Dybala are both reportedly set to extend their Juventus contracts until 2021.

The Bianconeri have been working on a renewal for Bonucci for some time, with Chelsea and Manchester City having shown interest.

Now Tuttosport reprots that an agreement is very close, and the centre-back will commit until 2021 on a salary of around €4.5m per season.

In addition, the newspaper reports that Dybala will be given a new deal of the same length, earning €5m per season plus bonuses.

After joining from Palermo last summer, the Argentine scored 20 goals and provided nine assists in all competitions, and he already has four goals and two assists this term.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Ancelotti: Dybala 'the new Messi'

http://www.football-italia.net/94116/ancelotti-dybala-new-messi?

Nov 9, 2016

Bayern Munich boss Carlo Ancelotti has praised Juventus forward Paulo Dybala, believing he 'can create history' for Juventus.

The Coach also went on to talk about Marco Veratti, who has been subject to a great deal of speculation about a move away from current club PSG, and Juve midfielder Miralem Pjanic.

"Dybala is truly a modern striker," the 57-year-old told Tuttosport. "His talent combines both pace and dynamism. He can create the history of Juventus during the next ten years.

"Verratti? Certain agents make tricks on purpose to raise prices. We're still planning the future, there will be time to do it. Taking players from a top club like PSG is hard, you have also seen how it ended with [Blaise] Matuidi.

"Juve now have Pjanic, so I do not think they need Verratti. Their features are different, however they can fill the same role.

"Pjanic has been criticized unfairly. it is hard to fit into a new club, he needs time.

"As a player we don’t even need to discuss the quality of Miralem.

"Is he like Pirlo? Miralem is very strong, but Andrea is one of a kind. It is not right to compare them."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Real Madrid Transfer News: Paulo Dybala Eyed

as Neymar 'Response,' Fresh Rumours

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2675428-real-madrid-transfer-

news-paulo-dybala-eyed-as-neymar-response-fresh-rumours?

Nov 11, 2016

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez will reportedly attempt to sign Juventus talisman Paulo Dybala after serving their transfer ban in 2017 as a "response" to Barcelona's acquisition of Neymar. 

It's said Los Merengues are eager to secure the talents of the next big thing in a bid to ease the transition from the club's current stars, and Dybala is Perez's target of choice, according to Spanish newspaper Sport.

Real are scheduled to serve a one-year transfer embargo in 2017 after breaching FIFA regulations on signing players under the age of 18, per BBC Sport, which will prevent them from making further signings throughout 2017.

It's mentioned even manager Zinedine Zidane has given his backing to launch a swoop on Dybala in 2018, but they might struggle after the striker showed his love of the Bianconeri in a recent win over Napoli:

Paulo Dybala: Superfan. 
(: IG/paulodybala)

Dybala has been a major success since moving to Turin from Palermo in 2015, netting 27 goals in 57 total appearances for the Italian giants and establishing himself as one of Serie A's most deadly finishers.

Real were one of the clubs linked with Neymar before he joined Barca from Santos in 2013, and despite missing out on his services, ABC's Dan Colasimone recently noted Dybala as being similarly influential in his new setting:

Juventus such a slow side without Dybala. Lumbering counter attacks.

The 22-year-old is contracted to Juventus until the summer of 2020, and news of Real's lurking interest won't go down well at the Old Lady, even if the Italians do have more than a year to prepare before Los Blancos can make any deal.

Bayern Munich manager Carlo Ancelotti recently heaped huge praise on the Argentina international, whom he suggested could go on to become a potential Ballon d'Or contender when he spoke to Italian daily Tuttosport (h/t Goal's Stefan Coerts).

Ancelotti said: "Dybala can make history at Juventus over the next 10 years. He is unique, you cannot compare him to any other player. Dybala and Neymar can become the heirs of Messi and Ronaldo."

Juve manager Massimiliano Allegri does have alternative strikers under his command in the likes of Gonzalo Higuain and Mario Mandzukic, however, and OptaPaolo showed evidence the club isn't reliant on Dybala:

5 - Juventus have won each of their 5 Serie A games played without Paulo Dybala so far. Options.

Despite signing a new five-year contract at Real, Ronaldo will turn 33 in February 2018, at which point Real will undoubtedly be stepping up their attempts to find the man who will eventually replace him in Madrid.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo named Portugal team-mate Raphael Guerreiro as his preferred signing after being asked which player he would bring to Real Madrid if choosing out of Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich's stars. 

The three-time Ballon d'Or winner rejected 2016 Golden Boy Renato Sanches—now at Bayern—in favour of Guerreiro when German magazine 11 Freunde (h/t Goal) asked who he'd bring to Madrid: "Perhaps my team-mate in Portugal, Raphael Guerreiro."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala out for three more weeks

http://www.football-italia.net/94209/dybala-out-three-more-weeks?

Nov 11, 2016

Juventus have confirmed that Paulo Dybala faces three more weeks out as he continues to recover from a thigh injury.

Dybala has not played for Juve since their 1-0 defeat to Milan on October 22, and he is still no nearer to making a return, despite “good progress in the healing progress”.

“Paulo Dybala today underwent tests, which showed good progress in the healing process of his injury to the biceps femoris muscle in his right thigh, although it is not yet completed,” read a statement.

“Therefore, the current situation does not allow him to resume working with the team, which at the moment is conceivable in around three weeks and will be better determined by the results of his next examination.”

The attacker will consequently the remainder of the Bianconeri’s games in November against Pescara and Genoa in Serie A, plus a potentially-decisive clash with Sevilla in the Champions League.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Juventus announce Paulo Dybala won’t

be training for another three weeks

In a season full of injuries, Juventus are now set to miss one of their

most important players for a little while longer. Good times!

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/11/12/13604310/

paulo-dybala-injury-juventus-2016-serie-a-champions-league

Nov 12, 2016

It had been nearly three weeks since we had received any kind of Paulo Dybala injury update. Maybe that’s a good thing, maybe it’s far from anything of a positive development. But the last thing we heard from Juventus regarding Dybala’s injury that saw him depart the Oct. 23 loss to MIlan earlier than expected is that he’s expected to undergo tests in the coming days “to define the gravity of the injury.”

Gravity has been defined — sorta.

Here is your latest Dybala injury update, courtesy of Juventus’ official website:

Paulo Dybala underwent tests today in Vinovo which revealed steady progress in his recovery from a tear of the femoral bicep in his right thigh.

He is expected to be able to train again with the rest of the team in approximately three weeks, although this timeframe will be better established following further medical examinations over the coming days.

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

Okay, I’ve repeated myself enough.

(Just for the record: Dammit.)

If Dybala will only be returning to training with the rest of the team in three weeks, when does that mean he will actually be fit to play? I guess it means we will be seeing Dybala back before the holiday break considering we haven’t even hit December yet. But it’s hard to believe that we’re sitting here in the middle of November and we don’t actually know when Dybala will officially be back.

We can only hope that this is the final injury update about Dybala that doesn’t include the words “Paulo will be back in the match day squad tomorrow” coming out of Max Allegri’s mouth at a pre-match press conference. That would be nice, but it is obviously more than just one or two weeks away from actually taking place and becoming a thing.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

bex2so.jpg

TRANSFER RUMOUR: REAL MADRID TO BATTLE BARCELONA

FOR JUVENTUS STRIKER PAULO DYBALA

Real Madrid have reportedly earmarked Juventus striker Paulo Dybala,

who has been linked with a move to Barcelona, as a priority signing.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2016/11/12/transfer-rumour-

real-madrid-to-battle-barcelona-for-juventus-striker-paulo-dybala/?

Nov 12, 2016

Spanish publication Sport have broken the story that Real Madrid are planning to compete with and trump Barcelona in their pursuit of Juventus striker Paulo Dybala. Club president Florentino Perez aims to make Paulo Dybala as their first big signing after their transfer ban ends and would also inflict an off-field defeat to Barcelona, who did the same with the capture of Andre Gomes earlier in the summer.

Paulo Dybala has often been described by many as the ultimate successor to Lionel Messi and Barcelona have been linked with a move for the Juventus man. The Argentine international moved to Juventus from fellow Serie A outfit Palermo and has grown into a world-class forward at the Old Lady.

The 22-year-old notched up 19 goals and 9 assists in the Serie A last season and has started the current campaign in similar form with 3 goals and 2 assists to show for his efforts in just 8 league appearances thus far.

Dybala’s links to Barcelona were confirmed by the player himself, with the Juventus front-man confirming an approach from the Catalan club in the summer, which was swiftly rejected by the Argentine, opting to remain a Bianconeri.

A stark resemblance to another Argentine sensation? (Picture Courtesy - AFP/Getty Images)

A stark resemblance to another Argentine sensation? (Picture Courtesy – AFP/Getty Images)

Real Madrid, too, have been previously linked with an audacious €100m swoop for Dybala and given the length of the transfer ban, which is yet to start, Real Madrid have already started plotting their future moves once the ban gets lifted.

Dybala, too, is unlikely to move during the phase of Madrid’s transfer ban having only recently signed a contract extension, one which sees his contract expire in 2020.

Barcelona, too, would find it hard to assure the Argentine of regular playing time at the present moment with the likes of Neymar, Suarez and Messi guaranteed starters while the Catalans have just signed a similar player in the form of Paco Alcacer in the summer.

Real Madrid’s own attacking trio – Bale, Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo – are the first names on the team-sheet while Alvaro Morata’s return from Juventus coupled with the rise of Marco Asensio and Lucas Vasquez have given the squad the much needed depth.

But, by the time the ban is lifted, majority of the trio of BBC and MSN would be heading into their 30s and it could be a suitable time to find proper replacements for the respective superstars. Juventus have already seen one of their global stars leave for a world-record fee and Dybala could just match or even eclipse Pogba’s move if and when it happens.

But, as of right now, it seems more like a matter of when than if.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Celebrating Paulo Dybala on the Juventus Star's Birthday

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2676119-celebrating-

paulo-dybala-on-the-juventus-stars-birthday?

Nov 15, 2016

While currently out injured, the importance of Paulo Dybala to Juventus simply cannot be understated.

The young striker has been with the Bianconeri for almost 18 months, and in that time he has become an essential figure in coach Massimiliano Allegri’s starting XI and a vastly different player to the one who arrived from Palermo.

November 15, 2016, marks his 23rd birthdaya perfect time to take a look at the development of Dybala, from his early years to becoming the prominent star he is today.

The forward was born in Cordoba, Argentina, and his father played a major role in allowing him to develop a strong love for the game, ferrying his son to wherever he needed to be before dying of cancer when Dybala was just 15 years old.

“There was no training session he didn’t accompany me to,” the striker told La Repubblica (h/t Football Italia). “The disease was long, I knew death was coming months before it arrived. I miss him very much, but his absence has given me strength and maturity.”

Indeed it did, and Dybala almost immediately took up an offer from Instituto and moved out of the family home into a team-owned hostel. He netted 17 goals in 40 appearances, his first strike seeing him break Mario Kempes’ record as the youngest goalscorer for the club. However, his career then took a strange turn.

Rather than follow the natural path of joining either River Plate or Boca Juniors, he signed a four-year contract with Serie A side Palermo. Rosanero president and owner Maurizio Zamparini insisted in an interview with Corriere dello Sport (link in Italian) he had brought the “new Sergio Aguero” to Sicily.

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Paulo Dybala says goodbye to Palermo // #Palermo

He would not make an impression immediately, scoring just three times in 27 games as Palermo were relegated to Serie B and netting just five more as they secured an immediate return to the top flight.

While coaches came and went at Palermo, former midfielder GennaroGattuso routinely joined in training sessions as Dybala explained in an interview with El Pais.

"Gattuso helped me a great deal because he was one of the guys who would kick me," Dybala said (h/t Goal). "He used to give me advice on how I had to position myself to dodge the blows. In more than one practice he would kick me just to teach me how to defend myself.”

The 2014/15 campaign would see him finally break out, developing a wonderful understanding with Franco Vazquez as the pair put the league on notice.

Juventus had certainly paid attention, pulling out all the stops in order to bring him to Turin, as Dybala explained to Sports Mediaset (h/t Forza Italian Football):

Juventus are the team that I wanted to join the most. They made great efforts to sign me and it helped convince me in making my choice.

When I came here [to Palermo] everyone said Maurizio Zamparini was crazy to pay €12 million for me; now I am worth a lot of money to him. Now it’s the same with people saying Juventus paid too much for me.

Over time I showed my quality for Palermo and I will try to do the same to repay Juventus.

Dybala joins Juventus, penning a five-year contract with the club. More on his signing here: http://juve.it/NRTfV 

According to Juve’s official website, the Bianconeri paid a fee of €32 million for the striker—who signed a five-year contract with the club—while a potential further €8 million would be paid “if certain performance-related targets are met.”

He contributed an impressive 23 goals and nine assists last season, his Serie A tally of 19 trailing only his compatriot—and runaway Capocannoniere—Gonzalo Higuain, but Dybala’s goals were vital in deciding the destination of two trophies.

The striker’s first goal came on his competitive debut for the Bianconeri, helping to seal a 2-0 Supercoppa Italiana victory over Laziolast August. However, with Juve struggling in the early weeks of the Serie A campaign, his goals against AS Roma and Chievo Verona were not enough to secure wins.

6x0ZgG6c4EH5wXzS.jpg

Dybala's decisive goal yesterday vs. Milan. Lovely play from Alex Sandro & Pogba in the build up.

The team returned to winning ways after Week 10 and Dybala bagged a match-winning effort in a 1-0 victory over AC Milan on November 21, the goal (shown above) proved vital in seeing the Old Lady build momentum.

More goals would follow in wins over Lazio, Torino and Fiorentina as Dybala became one of the few Juventus players who shone creatively throughout 2015/16.

According to statistics from Squawka.com, he created a total of 73 scoring chances for his team-mates, which the graphic below shows was a staggering 20 more than any other member of the squad.

a916203be8bbcd2ea6c2c9a0e7d63864_origina

squawka.com
Chances Created 2015/16

He also routinely used his skill and technique to confuse opposing defenders, figures from WhoScored.com showing that only Paul Pogba (2.9) completed more dribbles per game than Dybala(2.7).

That often led to him being hauled down or kicked, with the same source showing he suffered 2.1 fouls per game, a tally only topped by Juan Cuadrado’s average of 3.1, while he also impressed in the UEFAChampions League.

Netting a goal against Bayern Munich in the first leg of Juve’s round-of-16 clash, he missed the second leg and his absence due to injury in that match arguably highlighted Dybala’s importance more than any other fixture.

proxy.jpg?t=HBiUAWh0dHBzOi8vdi5jZG4udmlu

Dybala 1st goal in UCL v Bayern »  #Juventus (Vine by Basically Juventus)

Yet, if the man himself is to be believed, then there will be many more opportunities to win in Europe with the Bianconeri.

Dybala told Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport (h/t Football Italia) that he would love to spend the coming years replicating the achievements of some iconic figures:

Could I become like Alessandro Del Piero and Gigi Buffon? Yes, I can picture that. Their story fascinates me: 20 years with the same shirt makes you a monument. I cannot promise it, because this is not only up to me, but it would be wonderful to win what they’ve won and stay at Juventus forever.

He continued his good form into the current campaign, delivering performances that will push the Bianconeri hierarchy to keep tight hold of the man dubbed La Joya (“The Jewel”) for as long as possible.

The next megastar in world football? Paulo Dybala turns 23 today 

Dybala has certainly brought joy to Juventus, his wonderful left foot delivering some breathtaking goals, and he has begun to build a rapport with Higuain following his big-money move to Turin.

"Dybala is unique. He cannot be compared with any player from the past,” Bayern Munich boss Carlo Ancelotti told Tuttosport recently (h/t ESPN FC). “He's truly a modern forward, combining his runs and dynamism with his talent. He could make history with Juve for the next 10 years."

That is the hope of everyone who cheers for the Bianconeri, with Dybala emerging as one of Europe’s best players over the past 18 months and seemingly about to be rewarded with a new contract.

"The renewals of Dybala and [Leonardo] Bonucci, they are two players that have long contracts," club director Beppe Marotta told Premium Sport (h/t Goal). "[But] we are talking with them to see them [extend] again, because it is the player’s performance in the team, and because it is right to also adapt them according to the balance within the squad and their place in it."

Set to be paid like the star he has become, Dybala is vital to Juve’s hope of success both now and in the future, the “jewel” in the Old Lady’s crown. He has developed into a special player not only thanks to his father, Cordoba, Palermo and Juventus, but also to his own determination to succeed.

Happy birthday, Paulo Dybala.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Barcelona Transfer News: Blaugrana Dealt

Paulo Dybala Blow, Latest Rumours

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2677021-barcelona-transfer

-news-blaugrana-dealt-paulo-dybala-blow-latest-rumours?

Nov 20, 2016

Barcelona have reportedly been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Juventus striker Paulo Dybala, as the young star is on the verge of signing a new contract with the Old Lady.

Per the Sun's Dave Fraser, the 23-year-old Argentinian has been on the Blaugrana's radar for some time—while also being linked with Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United—with Barca "desperate to lure him to Spain."

However, according to Tuttosport (via Fraser), Juve and Dybala are close to agreeing a new £86,000-a-week deal for the forward that will tie him to the club to 2021—his current contract expires in 2020 and is worth around £48,000 per week.

Given Dybala's excellent form since he moved to Juventus Stadium from Palermo in 2015, the news will come as a huge relief to all those connected with the Serie A champions.

For Barca and his other suitors, though, it is a significant blow.

Dybala is widely acknowledged as one of the most exciting young talents in the world, a sentiment recently echoed by Bayern Munich manager Carlo Ancelotti, per the UEFA Champions League:

Ancelotti: "Dybala can make history at Juventus over the next ten years. He is unique, you cannot compare him to any other player."#UCL

In 42 Serie A appearances for Juventus, he has netted 22 times, while he returned 13 goals in the Italian top flight for Palermo in 2014-15 and provided 10 assists, per WhoScored.com.

Dybala has all the attributes necessary to be a top-class forward for the best part of the next decade. He is excellent on the ball, boasts terrific intelligence and, most importantly, can score goals.

Barca are not currently short on players who can find the back of the net and have arguably the best front three in the world at the moment in the shape of Luis Suarez, Lionel Messi and Neymar.

The cover and competition for Barcelona's superlative attacking trio is less impressive, though, especially for striker Suarez.

Paco Alcacer, 23, was bought from Valencia in the summer to act as an alternative to the Uruguayan at the tip of Barca's attack, but he has struggled so far in his Camp Nou career, per Goal's Ben Hayward:

Paco Alcácer went 31 minutes without touching the ball in that first half. From the 10th minute to the 41st. Playing for Barça. At home.

Suarez is 29 and is not going to continue his current brilliant form forever. Barca need a succession plan.

Dybala would be the perfect candidate and even has the quality to battle Suarez for his place now.

However, it seems he will not be available for Barca to buy anytime soon, and the Blaugrana will need to look elsewhere for further forward strength if Alcacer continues to be so ineffective as an alternate.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

RUMOURS: Man Utd set to miss out on Dybala

The Red Devils will not get their man in the January transfer window as

the Argentina international looks set to sign a new deal at Juventus.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14222/transfer-talk/2016/11/20/29701862/-?

Nov 20, 2016

Manchester United and Chelsea both look set to miss out on signing striker Paulo Dybala from Juventus, according to Tuttosport.

The 23-year-old is on the radar of both Premier League sides, but neither will win the race for his signature as Juventus offer him a new deal.

Dybala moved to Juventus from Palermo at the start of last season, scoring 19 goals in his first Serie A campaign with the club.

Juventus do not want to lose the Argentina international and will offer nearly double his wages on a new four-year deal to fend off attention from the Premier League.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala reveals childhood idols

http://www.football-italia.net/94835/dybala-reveals-childhood-idols?

Nov 25, 2016

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has revealed his footballing idols when growing up. “One was Del Piero and the other was Pirlo”.

Speaking at a Press conference for the club’s junior members, Dybala also reflected on his upbringing in Argentina, how he dedicated every goal he scored to his father, the facets of his game that he felt needed improving and his best friend at Juve.

“As a child, I started playing football at two-three years of age with my brothers, drawing a goal on the wall of our house,” he reminisced.

“When our parents found out, they wanted to kill us! I always played as a forward, I started on the left and then moved up front, also as a trequartista.

“The first thing I think about after scoring a goal is my dad. I dedicate all my goals to him.

“What should I improve on? My right foot because it’s not as good as my left and also my physical strength a little more. I started work on it here at Juve, in Argentina and at Palermo, I only did a bit.

“This is a good group, I’m very friendly with Higuain. We’re Argentine, we live near to each other and we spend a lot of time together.

“My idol? I had two: one was Del Piero and the other was Pirlo.

“I often spend time on penalties after training. Sometimes they’re key to unlocking maybe a close game.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Juventus' Paulo Dybala to return to training next week - Allegri

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3005919/juventus-paulo

-dybala-to-return-to-training-next-week-massimiliano-allegri

Nov 27, 2016

Paulo Dybala is set to resume training with the Juventus squad next week, according to coach Massimiliano Allegri.

Dybala, 23, has been sidelined with a thigh injury for over a month, having not featured for Juve since the 1-0 loss to AC Milan on Oct. 22.

"You can expect to see Dybala training with us again next week," Allegri told a news conference ahead of Juve's Serie A game at Genoa on Sunday.

Fellow Juve striker Gonzalo Higuain has also been out with a hamstring problem of late, but Allegri suggested the Argentina international would return to the squad against Genoa.

"Gonzalo is fit and available," Allegri said.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala back this weekend?

http://www.football-italia.net/94956/dybala-back-weekend

Nov 28, 2016

Paulo Dybala will reportedly be available for Juventus’ next match on Saturday against Atalanta.

According to Sport Mediaset, Massimiliano Allegri “should” have Dybala back after having lost the forward for over a month with a thigh injury.

His return could not come quick enough as Juve’s only fit strikers over the past week have been Mario Mandzukic and teenager Moise Kean.

However, Dani Alves and Leonardo Bonucci will certainly miss the visit of Serie A’s surprise packages due to setbacks sustained in the 3-1 defeat at Genoa.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala set for Juventus extension

http://www.football-italia.net/95004/dybala-set-juventus-extension

Nov 29, 2016

Paulo Dybala is reportedly set to extend his Juventus contract until 2021, and could return to the squad on Saturday.

The forward has been out of action since picking up an injury in the defeat to Milan, but Gazzetta dello Sport believes he could return to training on Friday and be on the bench when Atalanta visit Turin this weekend.

In addition, it’s thought La Joya is close to signing a one-year extension to his contract with the Bianconeri.

Currently, the Argentine international’s contract expires in 2020, and it’s thought he’ll now commit until 2021.

In addition, the deal will see his salary raised from €3m per season to around €5m, with Juve keen to tie down one of their most promising stars.

Dybala will have bonuses in his contract, but it’s thought these will be team one and not personal ones, as the club doesn’t like to offer personal bonuses for fear they could unconsciously cause a player to be selfish at crucial moments.

Furthermore, there will be no release clause in the contract, as Juventus have no intention of selling 23-year-old.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Messi 'gave Dybala diet advice'

http://www.football-italia.net/95112/messi-gave-dybala-diet-advice

Dec 2, 2016

Lionel Messi has given 23-year-old Argentina teammate Paulo Dybala some valuable advice on staying healthy.

According to La Stampa, Messi gave the Juventus youngster some tips on diet, and afterwards suggested a visit to Dr Giuliano Poser.

The dietician had previously advised the Barcelona superstar and reportedly told Dybala to avoid sugar, which is the worst thing for muscle repair. The doctor also advised against eating excessive amounts of flour and dairy products in order to prolong his career.

The Argentinian is expected to be in the Juventus squad this weekend, after a layoff due to an injury sustained in the 1-0 defeat to Milan in mid-October.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala delighted with Juventus return

The Argentina international returned to action on Wednesday

night after a six-week spell on the sidelines due to injury.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2016/12/08/30292812/

dybala-delighted-with-juve-return?ICID=TP_HN_1

Dec 8, 2016

Paulo Dybala was over the moon with his return from injury in Juventus' 2-0 Champions League win over Dinamo Zagreb on Wednesday.

The Argentina international last featured for Juventus in the 1-0 Serie A defeat to AC Milan on October 22 following a spell on the sidelines with a thigh injury.

But Dybala came off the bench for the final 10 minutes of the match against Dinamo and he was delighted to make his long-awaited comeback.

"I could not wait to get back out there," Dybala told the club's official website.

"Training is just not the same as playing a match. I felt ready for it as I have been putting a lot of intensity into my training.

"I might not have 90 minutes in me yet but I am match fit. I had felt no issues in the last few days and I felt none out there on Wednesday either."

Dybala's return gives Massimiliano Allegri more options up front and the 23-year-old is ready to play wherever he is needed.

"I do not know where I will play," he added.

"I just know that I can slot in anywhere in attack: centre forward, second striker or even in the hole.

"I am happy playing anywhere."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130788 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Dybala: “Juventus should not fear anyone”

http://www.juvefc.com/dybala-juventus-not-fear-anyone/

Dec 9, 2016

Paulo Dybala believes Juventus “can beat anybody” in the Champions League while coach Max Allegri believes the Bianconeri will have to ‘have to face them all’ at some stage.

The young Argentine striker made his return to action in Juve’s 2-0 victory over Dinamo, securing Juventus a place in the last-16 as well as top spot in Group H. The Champions League draw could be unkind to Juve at this stage, but you can get the latest casino promo codes for the best possible offers available.

“Playing is not the same thing as training, so I was really eager to get back on the field,” Dybala told Mediaset.

“I feel good today and over the last few days haven’t had any pain. I cannot say if I’m ready to play 90 minutes, but I am ready for a few more minutes than I got this evening.”

Despite topping the group, Juventus may yet have to face the likes of Bayern Munich and Paris St. Germain.

“I don’t mind which team we get, because we should not fear anyone. With the players we’ve got, we can beat any opponent.”

Dybala was asked if he could fit into the a treqartista role behind two strikers.

“That is a question for the Coach, not me. I have no problems playing as a trequartista and am happy in any attacking role.”

Juve coach Max Allegri made some significant tactical changes to the starting lineup ahead of the match and offered his reasons for the changed formation.

“I changed system because we needed an extra man in the middle of the park, as we were a little slow.

“The second half was a little better and Dinamo opened up after the first goal, then dropped off physically and it became easier for us.

“This season we hadn’t yet won a Champions League game on home turf, so this result is certainly positive.

“Using Miralem Pjanic as a trequartista is an option that we can use during a game as well as from the start. He did well there on Sunday, less so today because there were fewer spaces, but he still had some good moves.

“Juan Cuadrado struggled tonight. The diamond midfield allows us to have more players in the middle, but the first half system was also one that allowed us to win 12 games in Serie A. It’s all about giving the opponent few reference points.”

Allegri was asked about Monday’s draw and the prospect of facing one of Europe’s ‘big’ teams.

“It all depends on the ball that gets pulled out from the pot. In any case, sooner or later we’re going to have to face them all.”

“We are not lacking anything and should make the most of our players. We just need to improve in terms of our team football and organisation.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti